Page 1 of 1
If you could have had made an ending... [CLOSED]
Random Sheep Red Sparx Gems: 59
#1 Posted: 19:54:31 24/07/2009 | Topic Creator
If you could have had made an alternate ending for Dawn of the Dragon what would have had happened?

I am not sure how often this question is asked and sorry if i am repeating a question, I am new here.
---
Baa! *Jump* *Hop* *Jump* *Jump* Baa!
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 19:57:50 24/07/2009
I would have made it so Malefor didn't die but the world was destroyed... Also, welcome...
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#3 Posted: 20:48:09 24/07/2009
mine:

chynder DOSENT love spyro there just friends iggy remains dead malefor has a more Epic death and plan
spyromaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2395
#4 Posted: 22:41:13 24/07/2009
malefor kills ignitus, and spyro kills malefor instead of some ghosts
---
Dont worry, we all make mistakes. But remember we're not machines, we're only human.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#5 Posted: 22:54:11 24/07/2009
The final boss fight would have been with Dark Cynder. It would have turned out she played Spyro for a sucker the whole time and turned on him in Malefor's temple, only to rethink her choices when Spyro won't fight. So Malefor possesses her body (since all he is is a spirit) and force her to fight, transforming her into Dark Cynder. Spyro beats her again, uses a new power to fury blast Malefor's spirit into oblivion (finally), and brings the temple down on them. But then it turns out he and Cynder survived and Spyro is doofy enough to forgive her and probably still loves her (and vice versa) and they rejoin the Guardians (Ignitus never died) to help rebuild the world.
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#6 Posted: 00:35:45 25/07/2009
Hmm...
Cynder would've stayed evil, you'd have to fight and kill both her and Malefor, then Spyro fixes the world and dies. 8D -killed by fantards-
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#7 Posted: 00:51:51 25/07/2009
Quote: Razz
The final boss fight would have been with Dark Cynder. It would have turned out she played Spyro for a sucker the whole time and turned on him in Malefor's temple, only to rethink her choices when Spyro won't fight. So Malefor possesses her body (since all he is is a spirit) and force her to fight, transforming her into Dark Cynder. Spyro beats her again, uses a new power to fury blast Malefor's spirit into oblivion (finally), and brings the temple down on them. But then it turns out he and Cynder survived and Spyro is doofy enough to forgive her and probably still loves her (and vice versa) and they rejoin the Guardians (Ignitus never died) to help rebuild the world.

I think I like your ending the most. Everyone else wants to kill Cynder, Spyro, or Ignitus. smilie
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
Eragon25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2019
#8 Posted: 02:47:17 25/07/2009
Spyor an Cynder kill Malefor,but he comes back and Sparx is left to save the day!So you play as Sparx and drop 500,000 tons of stone on Malefor's head.The Ignitus reveals he's still alive and faked his death to give Spyro motivation to win!The Spyro knocks him out.Sparx returns to the lama people to be worshipped!smilie
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#9 Posted: 03:26:42 25/07/2009
Quote: Cuzzberry

I think I like your ending the most. Everyone else wants to kill Cynder, Spyro, or Ignitus. smilie

I'm not much of a Cynder fan, but before DotD I was and this was the sort of thing ANB/TEN was leading up to. It would have been nice to see her actually redeemed in the game, instead of DotD's "Oh, well, she's good now because...just because". As for any of the other characters dying, it's a kids' game! The only things that should die in those are the bad guys (who have it coming smilie).
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#10 Posted: 04:42:56 25/07/2009
I think that they should have made it Malefor got trapped in Convexity again (the most evil one dying in the last game and you don't really know him much?!) and Ignitus was brought back to life by the Chronicler but not made the Chronicler, the Chronicler chose another Dragon. Spyro & Cynder would still love each other (you could see it coming for them) and Ignitus goined the Guardians again.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:43:49 25/07/2009 by Bolt
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#11 Posted: 04:52:48 25/07/2009
Ignitus stays died. Malefor nearly kills Cynder, but Spyro manages to kill Malefor by doing a convexity beam. At the end, when Cynder says "I'm with you!", instead off her saying "I love you", Spyro pushes her away, not wanting her to be with him when he saves the world. Spyro uses his powers to save the world, but he dies while doing it because he also had to use his spirit, soul, heart; everything to save it.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#12 Posted: 07:02:44 25/07/2009
well ill edit mine a bit

when cynder is evil she says its true sadly spyro is shocked she then smiles and then malefore turns her the DC you then fight her then malefor opens portel and runs in it cynder follows spyro because she is stil chaind to him blah blah blah
The DoomSong Yellow Sparx Gems: 1120
#13 Posted: 17:21:40 25/07/2009
Cynder is taken over and you have to fight her and save her. Then you both fight Malefor only to find out he's being controlled by Convexity.You knock the convexiy spirit out of him, his eyes stop glowing and his body turns a normal purple. He becomes good after that and he takes Ignitus's place as fire guardian back at the temple.

And for once (almost) everbody lives!

The best I could think of right now. smilie;
---
And I don't even care if he's a bit of a moron.
boyfriend spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#14 Posted: 02:26:38 29/07/2009
Me too I don't like that you guys make Spyro, and Cynder die,I love them.My ending would be:it doesn't end in Malefor's lair,the game was MUCH longer.(the game was TOO short)And Spyro and Cynder still love each other.
---
Wait, what?
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#15 Posted: 03:06:34 29/07/2009
I would've had it that the Destroyer eats Malefor. And then your conquer the Destroyer somplace.

Then The Destroyers body would be an incredible eyesore for future generations to come.
---
Don't mess with JAK
#16 Posted: 07:39:18 29/07/2009
Quote: boyfriend spyro
Me too I don't like that you guys make Spyro, and Cynder die,I love them.My ending would be:it doesn't end in Malefor's lair,the game was MUCH longer.(the game was TOO short)And Spyro and Cynder still love each other.

It's there opinion. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#17 Posted: 07:51:18 29/07/2009
Quote: The DoomSong
Cynder is taken over and you have to fight her and save her. Then you both fight Malefor only to find out he's being controlled by Convexity.You knock the convexiy spirit out of him, his eyes stop glowing and his body turns a normal purple. He becomes good after that and he takes Ignitus's place as fire guardian back at the temple.

His body is a normal purple... And... Can you like *cough*read my mind or something*cough*?

(TDoS TDS Spoiler)

Thats the edsact same plan I had for my fan game... The evil person that was controling him was called Convexity and everything...
#18 Posted: 08:22:01 29/07/2009
I thoght it looked a little more like blackish purple to me.I've never heard of TDoS or TDS. So ummm I guess I read minds. (insert creepy music)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:22:39 29/07/2009 by The DoomSong
#19 Posted: 08:46:09 29/07/2009
I thoght it looked a little more like blackish purple to me.I've never heard of TDoS or TDS. So ummm I guess I read minds. (insert creepy music)

TDoS TDS is a fangame I'm making... Thats why I put it in a spoiler...
#20 Posted: 08:52:22 29/07/2009
Oh ok.
---
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#21 Posted: 11:11:00 29/07/2009
Same plot up till when Cynder turns back into normal cynder. Malefor growles at them and you start fighting. But when you win he gets really angry and kills Cynder. Spyro goes insane and turns Dark, kills Malefor and then trys to kill the gaurdians. But he realises what he's doing and turns back. The gaurdians forgive him but he doesn't, runs away and spends the rest of his life mourning cynder until he comit's suicide.
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#22 Posted: 17:00:50 29/07/2009

I like that. The only reason they probably didn't do that, is because that's basically what happened with Cynder.
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
#23 Posted: 18:44:50 29/07/2009
Now that I think about it it really is what happend to Cynder.
---
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#24 Posted: 19:58:12 29/07/2009
I would have made Mr. Dark Master destroy the world, Spyro, Cynder and Sparx with it. C:
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Random Sheep Red Sparx Gems: 59
#25 Posted: 20:50:46 29/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Hmm.. i just thought of something i would have had ended it so that Cynder did say "I love you" then Spyro stopped what he was doing and accidentally let the world get destroyed because he was surprised.
---
Baa! *Jump* *Hop* *Jump* *Jump* Baa!
death horn Ripto Gems: 311
#26 Posted: 23:28:21 29/07/2009
mine

spyro kills ignitus in darkspyro form he wakes up and says wat have i done and cynder gets kidnaped by her evil form and spyro dosent no witch is witch and all the other gaurdains r bhind her and spyro turns into dark spyro and she moves out,a the way and he does a dark fury and kills all the gaurdains and then malefor swoops in and attacks spyro and spyro bites malefor,s neck and malefor bites spyros wing and spyro falls out,a the sky and almost dies but he did the light fury and kills malefor and cynders evil form and cynder makes out with spyro and they all live happly ever after

like itsmilie
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#27 Posted: 02:29:01 30/07/2009
I suppose I left out a important aspect.

After you defeat the enemies. The mole people start rebuilding the dragon city. While our heros, go back to the temple to recover. Another happy ending like ANB.
---
Don't mess with JAK
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#28 Posted: 16:39:18 31/07/2009
Spyro stops the world from being further destroyed, but there is still massive loss of life and the chunks still floar miles apart from eachother. Basically, the bits of the earth are level with eachother, except for craters and mountains existing on the indevidual floating rocks, and the core is where it should be, in a sphere again. Also, Ignitus stays dead and Cynder doesn't say I love you. Then in the next game(s) you have to try and reassemble the earth.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#29 Posted: 17:14:53 31/07/2009
*sighs* This is a hard question.

All I can say is if Krome Studios still made the game, they would have made a much, much better ending.
#30 Posted: 17:17:28 31/07/2009
Quote: Firestar

All I can say is if Krome Studios still made the game, they would have made a much, much better ending.

i know stupid serria smilie
boyfriend spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#31 Posted: 00:42:33 01/08/2009
Quote:
Quote: boyfriend spyro

It's there opinion.smilie
I know,it's just I don't like it.
---
Wait, what?
#32 Posted: 01:08:26 01/08/2009
Quote: DARK CINDER
Quote: Firestar

i know stupid serria smilie

I wish they would get Krome Studios to finish it up. I really want to know what that version was like. It would be cool to play as young Cynder. :3

But I doubt that would happen....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me