First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
dragon egg [CLOSED]
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#51 Posted: 10:16:50 12/06/2009
Quote: Tango
willard45 and Spyros girl have SO MUCH imagination! Not.

LOL'd..
Poppy Ripto Gems: 1021
#52 Posted: 02:35:50 22/06/2009
Hm...
I would keep it and also keep it as a secret.
Of course, if the parents do come looking for it, I will gladly return it and hopefully visit it(if that would be allowed by the parents).
If no parents come and the egg does hatch, and it turns out to be a female, her name will be Nana and if it's a boy it shall be Vozlen.

Once it gets older, grows, and is able to fly. We will fly away with it to a magical land and never return.

'NUFF SAID THE END.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:36:32 22/06/2009 by Poppy
SilverMoon636 Blue Sparx Gems: 688
#53 Posted: 18:35:28 22/06/2009
Take it home, and i would keep it a secret so no crazy scientists get it.
AND I would name it Stella if it was a female.
---
I love Robert! smilie
spyrofan_ Yellow Sparx Gems: 1195
#54 Posted: 19:01:30 23/06/2009
keep it of course,
male: Aqua
Femail: Silver

and i dont tell enyone!
Secret!

haha, funny topic, great ideasmilie
---
my Deviantart profile: http://spyroexpert.deviantart.com/
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#55 Posted: 19:23:59 23/06/2009
i would keep it and name it ether Rondo or Rapthorn
death horn Ripto Gems: 311
#56 Posted: 20:22:04 23/06/2009
i would keep it and i would name it flinch smilie i mean flach smilie uhhhhh i mean flash i no it is werd but i like it
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#57 Posted: 00:37:34 24/06/2009
Quote: Poppy
Hm...
Of course, if the parents do come looking for it, I will gladly return it and hopefully visit it(if that would be allowed by the parents).
If no parents come and the egg does hatch, and it turns out to be a female, her name will be Nana and if it's a boy it shall be Vozlen.

Once it gets older, grows, and is able to fly. We will fly away with it to a magical land and never return.

'NUFF SAID THE END.

smilie That would be something.
Poppy Ripto Gems: 1021
#58 Posted: 18:03:06 24/06/2009
Quote: XenoSpyro
Quote: Poppy
Hm...

'NUFF SAID THE END.

smilie That would be something.

Oh, yes. It would. :3
cornys Blue Sparx Gems: 665
#59 Posted: 19:21:23 24/06/2009
I'd look at it and say that's not real and walk away...
---
The USS Tiger Tank
General (3)
http://www.utanks.com/Referral.aspx?ID=241
Libb_tastic Red Sparx Gems: 22
#60 Posted: 21:00:39 24/06/2009
I'd keep it. Naming it would be hard. I think think that its name should mean something..... it doesn't have to though.
---
Why don't you fight back!? smilie
You've given me nothing to fight for. smilie
There's always something to fight for. smilie
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#61 Posted: 20:02:36 26/06/2009
i would have left it there and put a small aoutomat camera that records anything that moves,if it was no dragon result in one week and the egg isnt warm i would keep it,if not i would leave it to the parents,ofcourse deleting the video anyway
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#62 Posted: 00:57:02 27/06/2009
I would keep it, or return it if parents will be looking for it. I would tresaure it, always have it within a level of sight, and when It hatches, name it depending on the Gender, Type and Personality. I would allow it to have the best life, teach it to fly the best I could...hide it from everyone and keep it in my barn untill it gets too big.

When it's an adult, I will let it free to fly and find it's kind on one very dark night - probably will be sighted, but many won't be able to really be sure of what it is. Then, I would be happy knowing that I have a secret and have raised a dragon sucessfully.
Doinu Green Sparx Gems: 261
#63 Posted: 01:11:23 27/06/2009
Quote: dragonmaster1
if you found a dragon egg,would you keep it ?or leave it where it was?If you did keep it what would you name it?,would you tell everyone ? or keep it a secret? just wonderingsmilie

*stares outside, to a patch of trees*
I MIGHT just keep it...
STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!!!!
*Hyperventalates as the trees catch on fire*
Cant... Breathe...
*dies*
---
O.o.O
Im keeping all three eyes on you.
shadowdragon5 Blue Sparx Gems: 820
#64 Posted: 05:41:23 06/07/2009
I would like to take the egg with me, but its too risky that someone will find out( i wouldnt tell a soul in this universe about it, who knows what people would do to it)

I dont know wat to kind name the dragon for when it hatched, but if it was lying somewhere on the ground i would go and hide it in an area whare you wouldnt find alot of people(most likely noone at all).But it would be awsome, but really hard work taking care of the dragon 'cause they get really big and can probably eat alot of meat.
---
Aww, I wanted to explode.
XOXOcynder Red Sparx Gems: 12
#65 Posted: 18:23:40 21/07/2009
i would keep it a secret i dont want it killed and its obveous anyone would keep it (unless you hate dragons)!!! if it was a female id call it banana cream pie (lmao) and if it were a male LEMONS AHA and tango willard 45 is my best friend she just likes those names there is no problem with that
---
PAPER TOWELS!!!smiliesmiliesmilie
Cynder1996 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3333
#66 Posted: 13:58:31 28/07/2009
I would keep it like on eragon hopefully it would look like this
[User Posted Image]

And i would call her thorn
---
my dragons
I stalk Slenderman.....
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#67 Posted: 20:56:47 28/07/2009
Take it to the RSPCA. If you find a young animal and it is definately and orphan, you do not try to hand rear it. You take it to the experts and let them take care of it.

Mind you, they probably don't know much about dragons. If I did find one, I'd try to seek out someone experianced. I would quite have the experiance to stop a dragon burning my house down and keep my cat calm...
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Random Sheep Red Sparx Gems: 59
#68 Posted: 21:31:37 28/07/2009
Either keep it, then train it to destroy the whole entire world or... if i am hungry...
It would probably end up as an omelet mm...
---
Baa! *Jump* *Hop* *Jump* *Jump* Baa!
The DoomSong Yellow Sparx Gems: 1120
#69 Posted: 23:31:41 28/07/2009
I would keep it and name it.Probably Anthem or Sybil (Cause their my two favorite names in the world). I wouldn't tll anyone because the fbi or somthing would prbably take it and expeiremt on it the an alian or somthing.Im paranoied.
---
And I don't even care if he's a bit of a moron.
Cynder1996 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3333
#70 Posted: 09:26:59 29/07/2009
I wouldent take it to the RSPCA cos if it was an unknown egg they would experimient on it!
---
my dragons
I stalk Slenderman.....
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#71 Posted: 16:41:28 29/07/2009
Quote: Cynder1996
I wouldent take it to the RSPCA cos if it was an unknown egg they would experimient on it!

Maybe, but they are the (something) Society for the Protection of Cruelty to Animals. They aren't gonna be cruel to animals.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me