darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > One Hundred Ways DotD/LOS Could Have Been More Original/Better.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
One Hundred Ways DotD/LOS Could Have Been More Original/Better. [CLOSED]
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#1 Posted: 10:42:21 22/07/2009 | Topic Creator
1: A Dramatic twist; one of the Elders is the Dark Master. Prefferably Ignitus or the Chronilcer. If Iggy were the DM, Spyro would have been faced with a serious conflict as Ignitus is his father and mentor, and fighting/killing himw would be hard and painful. It would make sense if the Chronicler was the DM because he told Spyro the DM is dead and sent him to a mountain which collapsed on Spyro and Cynder, trapping them for three years, long enough for Malefor to rise again. As for the shell that saved them, Maybe Malefor/the Chroniler wanted to do away with Spyro once and for all.(he couldn't have in TEN as he did not have the power to do so yet. He later gained the power from residual energy in the Well of Souls.)

2: Cynder and Spyro hate eachother. Cynder is happy to be free from the DM but is mad that she is in debt to Spyro for saving her, or is power hungry and what's to be big again.

3: Spyro is not wishy washy and weepy, but a bad @$$. You can invent your own bad @$$ version of LOS Spyro.

4: Sparx has powers too. We can invent abilities later.

5: You have the choice to become Dark Spyro at different parts of the game(s) and stay that way unti lthe next bit where you can choose to change between the two.

6: Playable characters, other than Cynder. Sparx maybe? Or Hunter, the Guardians, the manweersmalls, etc.

7: NO RECYCLED MUSIC! NO RIP OFFS OF PREVIOUS CHARACTERS!
Cheif Prowless=Kane; Stone Sentinel=Arborick; Big Cynder=Multi-Color Dragon. Tunnel leading to Hermit=Tall Plains; Destroyer=Gaul.

Okay, 7 suggestions down, 93 to go.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 10:46:55 22/07/2009
Did you understand why the elemental Dragon was the adult Cynder? Because the 'thing' (whatever it origianly is) is meant to take the shape of what you feared the most (*coughharrypottercough*) Spyro feared Cynder turning Dark again so thats what the 'thing' took the shape of...
#3 Posted: 10:53:59 22/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Yeah I know. And it was kind of a rip off of the boggarts (is that right?) in Harry Potter.
---
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#4 Posted: 14:33:18 22/07/2009
Ignitus isn't Spyro's father. He could be but there's no proof. And how on earth is Gaul like The Destroyer? Oh and mine:

8. Cynder is no longer a mary Sue with a stupid attitude.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#5 Posted: 15:33:44 22/07/2009
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
Yeah I know. And it was kind of a rip off of the boggarts (is that right?) in Harry Potter.

Yeah, thats what I was refuring to... The strange voice mentioned it before you face the elemental dragon
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#6 Posted: 15:42:33 22/07/2009
9. re-make DOTD so it lives up to where TEN left off
10.make cynder less of a brat in DOTD
11. make more bosses in DOTD there were 3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:45:57 22/07/2009 by DARK CINDER
#7 Posted: 18:02:03 22/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Tango
Ignitus isn't Spyro's father. He could be but there's no proof. And how on earth is Gaul like The Destroyer? Oh and mine:

8. Cynder is no longer a mary Sue with a stupid attitude.

I said father figure. Like a father but not.

And I was reffering to the music that played durin the Gaul Battle and the Destroyer Battle, it was the same. I also meant the music of Tall Plains and the place leading to the Hermit was the same too.

Yeah Cynder was a brat. Really rude to Sparx, isn't she? Not to mention a Mary Sue in emo coating. She's all B*ichy to Sparx but then she's scared of fighting Malefor, and all uncertain of everything.

89 more to go.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:05:26 22/07/2009 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
CS Red Sparx Gems: 59
#8 Posted: 20:21:06 22/07/2009
12. Re-make the ANB and TeN combat system so that it has the same level of depth as the one in DotD.
---
NO. Any questions?
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#9 Posted: 20:37:15 22/07/2009
Quote: DARK CINDER
9. re-make DOTD so it lives up to where TEN left off
10.make cynder less of a brat in DOTD
11. make more bosses in DOTD there were 3

What bosses? You mean those little flies I killed in 30 seconds with a fly swatter?

13. Make the game HARDER. I want something so hard that I'm pulling my hair out trying to beat it!
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Random Sheep Red Sparx Gems: 59
#10 Posted: 21:50:47 22/07/2009
Just wanting to add on...

14) probably a bit more interesting puzzles
15) Either more or bigger level
---
Baa! *Jump* *Hop* *Jump* *Jump* Baa!
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#11 Posted: 02:15:08 23/07/2009
OH MY HELLA FREKIN GOD!!
You just won't stop ranting on about how "bad" TLoS is like the other several dozen ppl on dS.

Why can't ALL you people just deal with the way it is!?

.....[sigh]..."YIKES"....

(Okay glad to get THAT out of mah system.)
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#12 Posted: 02:19:38 23/07/2009
16. Bring in more females, any species. This "one girl in the entire series" business is garbage. We're in the 21st century now, Spyro team. Get with the picture!

17. Bring Cree Summer back and stop changing the voices of two of your main characters all the dang time!

18. Let Krome finish making DotD since they were around halfway done with it when you switched developers. This would solve the issues brought up by the new art designs.

19. And speaking of unnecessary plotholes... Hire some real writers. Chris and Mike are nice fellows, but they are producers. Their job isn't writing and that played out in the generic feel of the entire trilogy (though it was especially bad in DotD).

20. Bring Cynder back to what she was in ANB and TEN: possibly evil, confused, uncertain, hesitant about being in love but not obvious about it.

21. Don't make Spyro such a wuss. It is, after all, his franchise. It's not right that he should be upstaged by his girlfriend.

22. Give us Elora! And maybe Bianca and Sheila.

23. Bring back the Atlawa instead of creating a useless tribe of cheetah people who all have the same character models. Hunter is cool, but he could have been just as cool if he were a lone outcast (which would have made more sense anyway).

24. Pay attention to the previous two games in your trilogy so your final episode doesn't constantly contradict pre-existing canon.

25. Tie up some of the gigantic loose ends (what happened to Sparx's parents? for instance).

*gets dragged away from keyboard lest she go on like this indefinitely*
#13 Posted: 03:07:15 23/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: XenoSpyro
OH MY HELLA FREKIN GOD!!
You just won't stop ranting on about how "bad" TLoS is like the other several dozen ppl on dS.

I like LOS, but it could have been better. Classic Spyro could have been better too. Now settle down, spaz.

4 continued: Maybe Sparx could swim and there would have been an under water level.
---
#14 Posted: 03:36:45 23/07/2009
Quote: [url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=20506&post=1011566
NEW_SpyroLUVA

I like LOS, but it could have been better. Classic Spyro could have been better too. Now settle down, spaz.

Sadly I actually had to Wiktionary that. smilie
YUP!!! AHM HYPERACTIVE!!

(no really...red it...it says it)
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/spaz

smilie Ain't I just ruining you day by being the 'spaz'?
#15 Posted: 04:19:54 23/07/2009
XenoSpyro, you aren't really helping your case. We all have our own opinions. It's okay for others not to like LoS, just as it's okay for you to like it. No one is forcing you to read these topics. If they upset you, maybe you might consider ignoring them. It sure works for me (I ignore all "OMG, Cynder!" topics and all "Old Spyro sucks" topics for my own sanity's sake; it allows the people who feel that way to indulge themselves and keeps me out of trouble).
#16 Posted: 06:45:01 23/07/2009
OH MY HELLA FREKIN GOD!!

i only hate DOTD AnBand TeN was awsome
#17 Posted: 12:56:00 23/07/2009
Quote: Razz
XenoSpyro, you aren't really helping your case. We all have our own opinions. It's okay for others not to like LoS, just as it's okay for you to like it. No one is forcing you to read these topics. If they upset you, maybe you might consider ignoring them. It sure works for me (I ignore all "OMG, Cynder!" topics and all "Old Spyro sucks" topics for my own sanity's sake; it allows the people who feel that way to indulge themselves and keeps me out of trouble).

I'm on your side for haviong opinions. But I've never seen a Old Spyro Sucks topic...heard it said but never seen a topic. Tlos Sucks on the other hand....>_>
#18 Posted: 16:05:32 23/07/2009 | Topic Creator
I don't dislike LOS, I just think it could be better.
---
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#19 Posted: 17:37:37 23/07/2009
Quote: DARK CINDER
OH MY HELLA FREKIN GOD!!

i only hate DOTD AnBand TeN was awsome

Same >_> According to the fantards, though, that makes me an OMG UR A SPYRO H8ER!!!!!!1!
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#20 Posted: 17:49:00 23/07/2009
26. Give the game difficulty models like TEN GBA had. That way, the LoS fanboys can play their "easy" or "medium" mode and enjoy the game, but those of us looking for a real challenge could struggle through a "hard" or dare I say an "extreme" mode. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#21 Posted: 19:07:45 23/07/2009 | Topic Creator
I like that idea HIR. I hate fantards too Cloudtail4ever.
---
#22 Posted: 19:23:11 23/07/2009
Fantards should get off the internet

27. dont **** up malefors voice
#23 Posted: 19:24:41 23/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Yeah! I couldn't understand him! His voice was good without the effects, but not quite monster-like enough. A little effect/distortion would have been fine.
---
#24 Posted: 19:28:38 23/07/2009
Yeah! I couldn't understand him! His voice was good without the effects, but not quite monster-like enough. A little effect/distortion would have been fine.

a bit of an echo anything but what they did
#25 Posted: 20:02:33 23/07/2009
Tango: I've seen countless "Old Spyro sucks" topics on multiple forums, they just weren't named so obviously.
#26 Posted: 10:20:08 24/07/2009 | Topic Creator
28: Spyro's attitude. Rather than having him start as uncertain and childlike, make his transformation like a progression. He starts where say AHT left off, in terms of the character himself. He's on top of the world, over confident, thinks he can't fail, is never scared. Right off the bat when Spyro tries fighting the tougher LOS enemies he finds it hard as they do not fall after a single hit. Then he meets Ignitus and tries the new meelee fight style, failing before he triumphs, but still struggling. As the game goes on, he meets harder and harder enemies to beat. Then he meets Cynder face to face, watches Ignitus, his father figure, get captured, and gets the **** scared out of him. That does it for Spyro. He realizes he's not all that, he's not so tough, he does feel fear, and he is capable of failure. He has to force himself to go help Iggy/fight Cynder. He does so, wins, but is still conflicted about his previous realizations. In the following title Spyro begins to overcompensate for his shortcomings. He get's angrier, bolder, and more vicious trying to hide his fear and uncertainty. All in all he goes from a Spunky, cocky kid, to a super badass warrior.
---
#27 Posted: 03:49:09 25/07/2009

Oh, your just mad 'cause 'spaz' rhymes with 'Razz' smilie
Hehe, I'm just messin' with ya man.

but yeah, I'm like ignoring half of darkSpyro now because nobody ever excepts what I say. (Oh! Except for SpyroLUVA, but what's ONE person?)
I don't care if you HATE my opinion, but at least give me credit when I say I use my opinions in detail to clearly explain my side of anything.
But I'm basically giving up on that now...I just don't care anymore.

28: Spyro's attitude. Rather than having him start as uncertain and childlike, make his transformation like a progression. He starts where say AHT left off, in terms of the character himself. He's on top of the world, over confident, thinks he can't fail, is never scared. Right off the bat when Spyro tries fighting the tougher LOS enemies he finds it hard as they do not fall after a single hit. Then he meets Ignitus and tries the new meelee fight style, failing before he triumphs, but still struggling. As the game goes on, he meets harder and harder enemies to beat. Then he meets Cynder face to face, watches Ignitus, his father figure, get captured, and gets the **** scared out of him. That does it for Spyro. He realizes he's not all that, he's not so tough, he does feel fear, and he is capable of failure. He has to force himself to go help Iggy/fight Cynder. He does so, wins, but is still conflicted about his previous realizations. In the following title Spyro begins to overcompensate for his shortcomings. He get's angrier, bolder, and more vicious trying to hide his fear and uncertainty. All in all he goes from a Spunky, cocky kid, to a super badass warrior.

I don't know why you like to point out as many negatives as possible about everything.
Just think as you say...as Spyro seems to get more scared, he also get's braver.
(I mean, if YOU were 3-5 feet tall and were expected to save an entire planet from exploding, wouldn't YOU be scared?)

Notice that Spyro even was a little more 'badass' in Spyro 2 and 3 compared to the first game. (Original series)
Eragon25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2019
#28 Posted: 03:51:47 25/07/2009
DotD would've been better if ELB hadn't done it.
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#29 Posted: 04:30:13 25/07/2009
29: Not so much button mashing and more puzzles. :3
30: Make the free flight better.
31: Make Spyro not so seriouse.
32: Somehow connect the series with the original ones. Maybe make TLOS Spyro the ancestor of the original Spyro? =\
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#30 Posted: 14:29:54 25/07/2009

Oh, your just mad 'cause 'spaz' rhymes with 'Razz' XD

but yeah, I'm like ignoring half of darkSpyro now because nobody ever excepts what I say. (Oh! Except for SpyroLUVA, but what's ONE person?)
I don't care if you HATE my opinion, but at least give me credit when I say I use my opinions in detail to clearly explain my side of anything.

A lot more than nothing.
#31 Posted: 14:31:52 25/07/2009

A lot more than nothing.

One person can change evry thing smilie
#32 Posted: 15:55:17 25/07/2009 | Topic Creator

A lot more than nothing.

What the hell is that supposed to mean Tango? Are you saying i'm nothing; am I worthless in your opinion?

Quote:
I don't know why you like to point out as many negatives as possible about everything.
Just think as you say...as Spyro seems to get more scared, he also get's braver.
(I mean, if YOU were 3-5 feet tall and were expected to save an entire planet from exploding, wouldn't YOU be scared?)

Notice that Spyro even was a little more 'badass' in Spyro 2 and 3 compared to the first game. (Original series)

The original series is Spyro 1 2 and 3. Series is more than one, so the first game alone can't be called a series. I don't have to point out so many negatives. This topic is like constructive criticism for the makers of the next game. I'm saying he gets scared but gets braver, I'm saying he gets truely terrified and becomes very insecure about himself and his abilities so he acts way tougheer that he ever was in any previous game. Like I said, SUPER BADASS.

Hmmm...after being so frightened after seing big Cynder and changing so dramaticly because of that fear, how should that effect Spyro and Cynder's later relationship, if at all? I mean, other than the fact that he still fears Cynder's evil side, which he already did in LOS.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:56:10 25/07/2009 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
#33 Posted: 18:07:18 25/07/2009 | Topic Creator
What you mean everyone rejects your opions? Or did you mean expects? Coz that's what I though it said at first.
---
#34 Posted: 22:58:29 25/07/2009
LoS series needs an equivalent to Dante Must Die mode in Devil May Cry... where the enemies have ridiculously vicious AI, ludicrously high HP, and can kill you in a few hits. Oh, wait, we did have that... in the GBA version of The Eternal Night. Too bad nobody played it aside from me and Mew/Zerodius. <.<;
---
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#35 Posted: 00:28:01 26/07/2009
33:get a difficulty decider that you can decide what difficulty to play and not just in "nearly impossible to not complete"
34:get more bosses,not just one(i dont count the destroyer or the golem as bosses)
35:just make the art from the previous game better,the way they designed ignitus in DOTD he always smiles,even when the world is about to fall appart
36:get more hidden items on there and more stages(geez,i completed it in 5 hours without even trying)
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
#36 Posted: 02:56:57 26/07/2009 | Topic Creator
33 and 34 were already suggested.
---
Thericadragon Red Sparx Gems: 45
#37 Posted: 04:27:19 26/07/2009
Oh please I love the game the way it is but I have my own suggestions

1: MORE FREE FLIGHT
2: ADD THE MOUNTAINS IN THE GAME MAKE THEM A LEVLE
3: EXTENDED LEVLES
4: SHOW US WHAT SPYRO AND CYNDER DO AT THE END

Those are MY ideas!
---
When you have nothing to live for, when your heart has failed you, run. You must
find who you are and throw away your past.
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#38 Posted: 07:25:29 26/07/2009
^ Theres no need for the caps lock.

37: Make Malefor's death better.
38:
Ignitus stays dead.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#39 Posted: 15:31:05 26/07/2009
39. Hide the collectibles in TEN better
40. Reintroduce Dragon Challenges to DotD with the option to play as Dark Spyro if you beat them all.
---
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#40 Posted: 16:25:01 26/07/2009
Quote: HIR
26. Give the game difficulty models like TEN GBA had. That way, the LoS fanboys can play their "easy" or "medium" mode and enjoy the game, but those of us looking for a real challenge could struggle through a "hard" or dare I say an "extreme" mode. <.<;

Yeah good Idea, Like in Halo:

Easy: Your foes cower before you

Normal: This is just... normal. No extreme or the other.

Hero: Your enemies are bolder and tougher.

Legendary: Your enemies laugh at your attempts to defeat them, they are indestructible. This is suicide.

It would have been awesome.

One other thing. Some elements damage thehe enemies TOO much. Back of on the damage done with elements.
#41 Posted: 16:58:26 26/07/2009

Oh, your just mad 'cause 'spaz' rhymes with 'Razz' XD

A lot more than nothing.

What the hell is that supposed to mean Tango? Are you saying i'm nothing; am I worthless in your opinion?

No, I'm saying to XenoSpyro that having you as a suporter is better than having no one.
Thericadragon Red Sparx Gems: 45
#42 Posted: 17:28:41 26/07/2009
Quote: Cynder_543
^ Theres no need for the caps lock.

37: Make Malefor's death better.
38:
Ignitus stays dead.

Ok I know I am just trying to make my point!
---
When you have nothing to live for, when your heart has failed you, run. You must
find who you are and throw away your past.
#43 Posted: 20:54:50 26/07/2009 | Topic Creator

A lot more than nothing.

No, I'm saying to XenoSpyro that having you as a suporter is better than having no one.

Ah okay.

Make the forbidden tunnel a level.
Include a part in Warfang where you get off the wall and fight amoung the crowd of enemies. That could actually be a really good dragon challenge. I'd like to try and fight off all those enemies.
---
#44 Posted: 00:30:45 27/07/2009
41. This game needs Heaven or Hell / Hell or Hell modes.

Okay, now I'm really fantasizing. I'm such a Capcom fanboy. ^.^;
---
#45 Posted: 00:51:44 27/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Enough with the difficulty settings!
---
#46 Posted: 12:11:30 28/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Lets recap:

1. A Dramatic twist; one of the Elders is the Dark Master. Prefferably Ignitus or the Chronilcer. If Iggy were the DM, Spyro would have been faced with a serious conflict as Ignitus is his father and mentor, and fighting/killing himw would be hard and painful. It would make sense if the Chronicler was the DM because he told Spyro the DM is dead and sent him to a mountain which collapsed on Spyro and Cynder, trapping them for three years, long enough for Malefor to rise again. As for the shell that saved them, Maybe Malefor/the Chroniler wanted to do away with Spyro once and for all.(he couldn't have in TEN as he did not have the power to do so yet. He later gained the power from residual energy in the Well of Souls.)

2. Cynder and Spyro hate eachother. Cynder is happy to be free from the DM but is mad that she is in debt to Spyro for saving her, or is power hungry and what's to be big again.

3. Spyro should not be wishy washy and weepy, but a bad @$$. You can invent your own bad @$$ version of LOS Spyro. It is, after all, his franchise. It's not right that he should be upstaged by his girlfriend. Make him less serious too. Rather than having him start as uncertain and childlike, make his transformation like a progression. He starts where say AHT left off, in terms of the character himself. He's on top of the world, over confident, thinks he can't fail, is never scared. Right off the bat when Spyro tries fighting the tougher LOS enemies he finds it hard as they do not fall after a single hit. Then he meets Ignitus and tries the new meelee fight style, failing before he triumphs, but still struggling. As the game goes on, he meets harder and harder enemies to beat. Then he meets Cynder face to face, watches Ignitus, his father figure, get captured, and gets the **** scared out of him. That does it for Spyro. He realizes he's not all that, he's not so tough, he does feel fear, and he is capable of failure. He has to force himself to go help Iggy/fight Cynder. He does so, wins, but is still conflicted about his previous realizations. In the following title Spyro begins to overcompensate for his shortcomings. He get's angrier, bolder, and more vicious trying to hide his fear and uncertainty. All in all he goes from a Spunky, cocky kid, to a super badass warrior.

4. Sparx has powers too. Swimming underwater for one.

5. You have the choice to become Dark Spyro at different parts of the game(s) and stay that way until lthe next bit where you can choose to change between the two.

6. Playable characters, other than Cynder. Sparx maybe? Or Hunter, the Guardians, the manweersmalls, characters from YotD etc.

7. NO RECYCLED MUSIC! NO RIP OFFS OF PREVIOUS CHARACTERS!
Cheif Prowless=Kane; Stone Sentinel=Arborick; Big Cynder=Multi-Color Dragon. Tunnel leading to Hermit=Tall Plains; Destroyer=Gaul.

8. Cynder is no longer a mary Sue with a stupid attitude. (stupid how?)

9. re-make DOTD so it lives up to where TEN left off. What specifically wold you change?

10. make more bosses in DOTD there were 3 ( left out the bit about Cynder being a brat; Tango already adressed that)

11. Re-make the ANB and TeN combat system so that it has the same level of depth as the one in DotD. Be Specific. What exactly would you change?

12. Make the game HARDER. I want something so hard that I'm pulling my hair out trying to beat it! Harder how exactly???

13. probably a bit more interesting puzzles

14. Either more or bigger levels. I'd like an underwater level, and things like ruins (myan temples, pyramids, etc.), mountains, maybe a busy city, and make the forbidden tunnel a level.)

15. Bring in more females, any species. This "one girl in the entire series" business is garbage. We're in the 21st century now, Spyro team. Get with the picture! Give us Elora! And maybe Bianca and Sheila.

16. Bring Cree Summer back and stop changing the voices of two of your main characters all the dang time!

17. Let Krome finish making DotD since they were around halfway done with it when you switched developers. This would solve the issues brought up by the new art designs.

18. And speaking of unnecessary plotholes... Hire some real writers. Chris and Mike are nice fellows, but they are producers. Their job isn't writing and that played out in the generic feel of the entire trilogy (though it was especially bad in DotD).

19. Bring Cynder back to what she was in ANB and TEN: possibly evil, confused, uncertain, hesitant about being in love but not obvious about it.

20. Bring back the Atlawa instead of creating a useless tribe of cheetah people who all have the same character models. Hunter is cool, but he could have been just as cool if he were a lone outcast (which would have made more sense anyway).

21. Pay attention to the previous two games in your trilogy so your final episode doesn't constantly contradict pre-existing canon.

22. Tie up some of the gigantic loose ends (what happened to Sparx's parents? for instance).

23. Give the game difficulty models like TEN GBA had. That way, the LoS fanboys can play their "easy" or "medium" mode and enjoy the game, but those of us looking for a real challenge could struggle through a "hard" or dare I say an "extreme" mode.

24. Not so much button mashing and more puzzles.

25: Make the free flight better. Better how? I'd say faster, more maneuverability, turn on a dime. Also a speed meter so you can "charge" in the air.

26: Somehow connect the series with the original ones. Maybe make TLOS Spyro the ancestor of the original Spyro?

27. Less effect on Malefor's voice.

28. just make the art from the previous game better,the way they designed ignitus in DOTD he always smiles,even when the world is about to fall appart. Terrador was also smiling when the golem breathed fire on him.

29: get more hidden items on there and more stages(geez,i completed it in 5 hours without even trying)

30. Show us what Spyro and Cynder do at the end. What do you mean?

31. Make Malefor's death better. Better how?

32. Ignitus stays dead.

33. Hide the collectibles in TEN better

34. Reintroduce Dragon Challenges to DotD with the option to play as Dark Spyro if you beat them all. (Maybe you could fight the army attacking Warfang.)

This list is shorter bacause some suggestions were stated more than once.
---
#47 Posted: 12:22:19 28/07/2009
NEVER give sparxs deep voice like in DOTD itwas awfull i meen TeN and AnB were brill i think they suited him but in DOTD he sounedawfull
#48 Posted: 12:23:25 28/07/2009 | Topic Creator
I loved his voice in ANB! Oh, who was it? David Spade! That's it!
---
#49 Posted: 12:24:41 28/07/2009
yep IMO teN billy west was best smilie but in DOTD it did not mack sparxs
#50 Posted: 14:27:18 28/07/2009
35. Maybe instead of making armor collectibles in DotD, you could sort have a "customize/create your own armor set." You could mix and match different sorts of customizable armor sets for varying effects (such as stronger magic defense or something). You know, make a little more RPG-esque and add more depth and strategy to the game. <.<;
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me