darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > What would Cynders original element be if she hadent have been evil?
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
What would Cynders original element be if she hadent have been evil? [CLOSED]
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#101 Posted: 18:09:44 06/07/2009
Quote: Spyros girl
I think she would have been given spyro's powers

*face palm*
shadowdragon5 Blue Sparx Gems: 820
#102 Posted: 18:44:53 06/07/2009
i think Cynders element has to be shadow

Cynder probalbly learned the other elements she has in DotD from Malefor didnt anyone think of that plus didnt Malefor learned more elements than was mentioned in this
---
Aww, I wanted to explode.
Krystal96 Gnorc Gems: 78
#103 Posted: 08:14:38 09/07/2009
Theres no guessing wat it could b anyway

Unless youve asked the game creators then theres no point guessing.......
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#104 Posted: 19:54:05 09/07/2009
Quote: Bolt
Quote: XenoSpyro
Quote: boyfriend spyro
It would be shadow big time because, her egg was black.

The color of the egg/dragon has nothing to do with their powers.
Excluding the Elders of course.

Yeah, the Elders are the colour of the element they master because they are masters of it so regular dragons may not be the colour of their element.

THANK YOU!
You just made the dS world a much better place!
Can these this be closed down now so everybody stops trying know more than others than really we don't know anything at all because no one wants to post PROOF from official sources?!
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#105 Posted: 21:39:04 09/07/2009

Yeah, the Elders are the colour of the element they master because they are masters of it so regular dragons may not be the colour of their element.

THANK YOU!
Can these this be closed down now so everybody stops trying know more than others than really we don't know anything at all because no one wants to post PROOF from official sources?!

I posted proof! On the key chain from Wendys it said that her element was Shadow Fire which is the second upgrade from Shadow... I'll try and find a pic of it if I can...
Cynder1996 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3333
#106 Posted: 09:17:39 11/07/2009
Okay if u look at the icons of DOTD of cynder she is just a really dark shade of purple and i cant remember what they call thatr shade but it aint violet but spyro is more of a mauve colour plus cynder might have been any dark shade of blue because the sky can go dark blue when there is a storm like this pic if it lets me view itIMG]http://i197.photobucket.co...ynder.jpg[/IMG] See Blue
---
my dragons
I stalk Slenderman.....
Thericadragon Red Sparx Gems: 45
#107 Posted: 14:33:42 20/07/2009
She was already evil before she hatched cause she was the only one that could open the portal so thats my therory
---
When you have nothing to live for, when your heart has failed you, run. You must
find who you are and throw away your past.
shadowdragon5 Blue Sparx Gems: 820
#108 Posted: 14:41:34 20/07/2009
how deos that make Cynder evil if it does i dont get it
---
Aww, I wanted to explode.
#109 Posted: 15:57:17 20/07/2009
Well hard to explain.
She is only one who can open malefors portal
and that tells us that she has some darkness in her
already then Gaul changed her and that makes it worse.
---
When you have nothing to live for, when your heart has failed you, run. You must
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#110 Posted: 20:22:28 20/07/2009
Quote: Thericadragon
She was already evil before she hatched cause she was the only one that could open the portal so thats my therory

Any dragon born that year could have done it, her egg was just the one Gaul picked.
#111 Posted: 15:03:46 21/07/2009
Bangs head on desk"

On some pics on the web she is blue and she is storm cloured so theres my proof
---
my dragons
I stalk Slenderman.....
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#112 Posted: 16:12:17 22/07/2009
either wind or shadow, 1 of the 2
#113 Posted: 10:34:04 23/07/2009
wind cos if she hadnt have been touched by the shadow she would have been normall and for the people who say she would have been white no she has storm powers and what colour is a storm? grey and blue
---
my dragons
I stalk Slenderman.....
#114 Posted: 10:37:17 23/07/2009
Shadow i would say i meen the DM would have wanted a bad looking dragon rather than a wind one dont you think?
#115 Posted: 20:41:20 25/07/2009
FACEPALM

WHY DO I GIVE A ****
---
#116 Posted: 20:44:47 25/07/2009
Quote: Gwenio

Any dragon born that year could have done it, her egg was just the one Gaul picked.

So why did he smash all the others?

Why do we care, it might have been fire.

SO WHY TALK????!!!!
---
#117 Posted: 20:53:47 25/07/2009
Quote: Gwenio

So why did he smash all the others?

To make sure the purple dragon would not be born.
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#118 Posted: 08:04:47 26/07/2009
WTF? This topic is STILL GOING!? READ POST 70 AND 96!! How many times do I have to say that?!?! Why arn't people reading those posts!? It has the proof to why Cynder's main element is shadow!

THANK YOU!

Are you blind? Everyone who said that it is shadow had proof. The people who say it is wind don't show any proof. Like you. And, the is one person who had really good proof that Shadow is her element. Yet, it looks like you didn't read his post. No body is. It's like there blind. They just don't read... smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#119 Posted: 08:46:28 26/07/2009
There actually is proof that wind is a plausible possibility for Cynder's natural element. Here's just what comes off the top of my head.

ANB
- Cynder's egg is a dusky color, which could be interpreted as a storm-cloud gray, thus hinting at wind
- Cynder's in-game model (the one you fight) is that same storm-cloud gray, again implying wind
- she flies faster than any other dragon, suggesting she might get aid from her natural element
- Cynder's official concept art is also gray

TEN
- wind is actually named as an element in this game, whereas none of her other powers are named as such anywhere in the entire trilogy
- the game story suggests that she flies well
- her in-game and cutscene models are stormy gray
- her concept art is blue-gray, suggesting even more strongly a sky-related natural power

DotD
- now she's a deep blue, like the night sky
- she actually has wind power; moreover, it is the first of her powers listed and given back to her by the Chronicler
- of her powers, wind is the only one that is an actual element; the Chronicler himself states that she is no longer like other dragons because of her exposure to darkness

That's my logic, anyway. Feel free to disagree, it is your right, just be aware that telling me I am wrong will not make me want to side with you. I happen to think that wind suits Cynder's personality (well, her ANB/TEN one, anyway) best and makes the most sense, so you aren't likely to sway me. I've spent a lot of time thinking this out.

But I certainly see why others would think she is a shadow/purple/whatever dragon. We all think differently and interpret things differently.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#120 Posted: 09:13:41 26/07/2009
Yeah, I did think that Cynder's element was wind!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#121 Posted: 09:15:05 26/07/2009
Yeah, I did think that Cynder's element was wind!

i thinks its shadow now if im honist the resons have been said
#122 Posted: 15:18:06 26/07/2009
Quote: Cynder_543
WTF? This topic is STILL GOING!? READ POST 70 AND 96!! How many times do I have to say that?!?! Why arn't people reading those posts!? It has the proof to why Cynder's main element is shadow!

THANK YOU!

Are you blind? Everyone who said that it is shadow had proof. The people who say it is wind don't show any proof. Like you. And, the is one person who had really good proof that Shadow is her element. Yet, it looks like you didn't read his post. No body is. It's like there blind. They just don't read... smilie

Those posts are meaningless. Shadowfire was not listed as her natural element, only her favorite.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#123 Posted: 19:29:32 26/07/2009
Quote:
Are you blind? ... It's like there blind. They just don't read...

Hey, I take offense to that. I read all the time. A more appropriate term (and the one I use frequently in reference to any given forum) is "functionally or willfully illiterate". smilie
#124 Posted: 13:54:21 28/07/2009
Yeah u evil people!

and razz those points u made are right
cynder 543 went off in a big sulk just cos i said thaty to her
---
my dragons
I stalk Slenderman.....
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me