Page 1 of 1
If Malefor would have... [CLOSED]
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#1 Posted: 22:04:06 21/07/2009 | Topic Creator
If Malefor would have destroyed the world where is he going to go after that i mean he would have died...does that mean that Malefor wants to end his life?
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#2 Posted: 22:07:14 21/07/2009
He probably would have sucked it back together with his evil purple powers, and then, seeing how everone is dead, creat monsters to rule or something or other like that.
---
I is ded
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#3 Posted: 22:11:07 21/07/2009
Quote: wspyro
If Malefor would have destroyed the world where is he going to go after that i mean he would have died...does that mean that Malefor wants to end his life?

thats why the story sucked
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#4 Posted: 22:13:54 21/07/2009
Its a generic villan thing... Ever since the beginning of mythological stuff there has been a villan that has wanted to destroy the world but whoever came up with the first ever one must have never thought of a reason why or what they would do next... Thats like, if anyone watched it, at the end of Dr Who series 4 when the Daleks were gonna destroy everything in the universe what were they gonna do next? Have a party and get drunk for all eternity... Thats just about it... The reason they do that in, just about everything is because the villan never wins so they don't bover to tell you what would happen after...

Edit: But if you want my opinion this is it... I think that Malefor was like trying to clean the world from evil but was mistaken for evil himself... Like he said, the destiny of the purple Dragon was to bring about the 'great clensing' so basicly rid the world of life and all evil... Or maybe he was corrupted into thinking that...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:16:09 21/07/2009 by bionicle2809
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#5 Posted: 22:35:41 21/07/2009
Actually, seeing as his lair was positioned pretty much right atop the finishing point of the Destroyer's "Lap of Armageddon," he probably intended to survive. And then he could recreate the world in his dark image.

Now that's a more cliché idea akin to the sheer amount of overused ideas in the LoS storyline. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#6 Posted: 22:46:30 21/07/2009
Quote: HIR
Actually, seeing as his lair was positioned pretty much right atop the finishing point of the Destroyer's "Lap of Armageddon," he probably intended to survive. And then he could recreate the world in his dark image.

Now that's a more cliché idea akin to the sheer amount of overused ideas in the LoS storyline. <.<;

Sweet. smilie I like that.
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#7 Posted: 19:08:36 23/07/2009
Quote: bionicle2809
Its a generic villan thing... Ever since the beginning of mythological stuff there has been a villan that has wanted to destroy the world but whoever came up with the first ever one must have never thought of a reason why or what they would do next... Thats like, if anyone watched it, at the end of Dr Who series 4 when the Daleks were gonna destroy everything in the universe what were they gonna do next? Have a party and get drunk for all eternity... Thats just about it... The reason they do that in, just about everything is because the villan never wins so they don't bover to tell you what would happen after...

Edit: But if you want my opinion this is it... I think that Malefor was like trying to clean the world from evil but was mistaken for evil himself... Like he said, the destiny of the purple Dragon was to bring about the 'great clensing' so basicly rid the world of life and all evil... Or maybe he was corrupted into thinking that...

the only reson thay add end of the univers/earth is so the story is more gripping but its just crapp because you think..why what will they do affter like you said in Dr who. thats why i like Eternal sonata's plot with end of the world the barron intends to be rememberd and adord but when you deffet him he THEN commants the end of the world
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#8 Posted: 20:52:46 23/07/2009
i know i,ve always wondered about this 2.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#9 Posted: 00:12:28 24/07/2009
Well, Malefor was pretty miserable. Kicked out for being different (too powerful I know), sucked into a prison he cannot escape, leader of thousands of worthless, selfish apes. I might want to die after that too.

Maybe he was going to beak every planet apart and pull them together into a super planet. Then inhabit it with creatures to obey his commands. Then again after every hero was killed, what would be left for a villain to do?

Perhaps Malefor really WAS a hero! Maybe the planet earth was haunted by an even bigger evil, a bodyless entity who could only be destroyed if the world were destroyed. Maybe he discovered this, shared it wth the elders of his time, was branded insane, and that's why he was banished! Then his story was altered to make it seem like he was evil, not nuts, even though he wasn't. Or perhaps there was betrayal in the temple! One of Malefor's elders was working for this entity and tried to kill Malefor. Then Malefor ran away but was caught by the corrup elder and forced into the prison. Having been trapped for years, Malefor is out of touch with the world and believes Spyro is the evil one. How to work with that despite Malefor's pre battle speech....Hmm....How about Malefor is just really cocky? He thinks he's so much more powerful than this little, evil, younger dragon, and laughs when this little demon is slapped around by his friend. As for the "you think there are only two purple dragons but there are many" thing, All were fooled into believing the same lie and were defeated by Malefor. As for "we are meant to bring about the great cleansing", perhaps the purple dragons, prior to being lied to and fooled were meant to conjure the golems and the destroyer to destroy the world, and thereby defeat this unseen evil. And what about the spirit dragons dragging Malefor into the crystal? Perhaps, after being bound to nature like Iggy said they met the evil and were further corrupted into beliving Malefor was truely the evil one, when really he/she/it is. Or maybe the crystal keeps the Purple dragons from the earth so they won't be exposed to the evil. They dragged Malefor into it to keep him safe from the destruction, since once they died they learned that Malefor was the good one. Earlier I said Malefor defeated them, but maybe it was the same corrupt elder, kept alive for so long by the evil he/she worked for. But why then was Cynder corrupted? Perhaps there is another lie: Something similar to what happened to Cynder happened before, and it was the bodyless evil, but the elder told everyone it was Malefor. Iggy also believed that lie and passed it onto Spyro. Same goes for what happened to Spyro in the Well of Souls. As for the Apes, they were the only ones who knew Malefor was right, and also believed Spyro was the evil one and fought him without question. As for the apes being turned into shadow apes, maybe they tried to betray Malefor to the evil, so he punished them. Or the evil got to them and mutilated them for trying to destroy his/her/its home and lifeline (the earth). However, they did not die and still fought Spyro, think him evil. Or perhaps they were made to work for the evil who realized Spyro was too close to the truth. Ummm...I think I've covered everything...Tell me what you think.

They should make this into the next game. But who am I trying to kid? LOS will never be that original.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#10 Posted: 00:18:02 24/07/2009
that is a pretty clever thought. but ur right it wont be that original
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:19:18 24/07/2009 by xx chloebabez
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#11 Posted: 00:19:24 24/07/2009
The bit you mentioned about Malefor disscovering an even more powerful evil is edsactly what I've been thinking... After many years of being told he was crazy and evil, ETC, he believe them and believed that he himself was a crazy and evil but still believing that he had to destroy the world... But there is one problem... If Malefor was realy good then why would he turn others evil? Like Spyro and Cynder? He can't have possibly believed that corrupting someone was something good.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#12 Posted: 02:01:54 24/07/2009
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
But why then was Cynder corrupted? Perhaps there is another lie: Something similar to what happened to Cynder happened before, and it was the bodyless evil, but the elder told everyone it was Malefor. Iggy also believed that lie and passed it onto Spyro. Same goes for what happened to Spyro in the Well of Souls.

Read that and tell me what you think.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me