Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > what colour dragon are you mk 2 (the true test)
Page 1 of 1
what colour dragon are you mk 2 (the true test) [CLOSED]
AssassinTyler Ripto Gems: 400
#1 Posted: 22:57:14 19/07/2009 | Topic Creator
http://www.quizilla.com/quizze...or-would-you-be

i'm a black dragon
You are the Black Dragon.
Refusing love and friends has got you into this state. You're very forlorn and bored most of the time, but still, you can't bring yourself to like people. You lose your temper easily, and usually take it out on others, or yourself. One look into your eyes, and people can tell you are not someone to cross.

sounds like me through and through
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#2 Posted: 01:04:38 20/07/2009
You are the White Dragon.
You are the almighty dragon who is respected by all. You are very wise, strong, and fair. You believe that everyone should be equal. You don't love people more then others, you treat all with kindness. You hate anger, and violence. When someone you know, or your friend is feeling down, you can always cheer them up again, with your gentle words, and your encouraging personality. You think that everyone can follow their dreams, and be happy. Nothing is impossible to you.

O_o Never would've expected that...
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#3 Posted: 01:20:39 20/07/2009
You are the Green Dragon.

You are one of those kind people who enjoy life, and live it to the fullest. People love to hang around you, because you're enthusiactic, smart, honest, and understanding. Your friends can trust you with just about anything, because they know you'll never tell a soul their secrets. You want to get out into the world and expierence lots of different things before your time ends.

--------

I'd wish I can max out my life by exploring the world and not being locked down in an office before my time ends...
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#4 Posted: 01:54:56 20/07/2009
You are one of those kind people who enjoy life, and live it to the fullest. People love to hang around you, because you're enthusiactic, smart, honest, and understanding. Your friends can trust you with just about anything, because they know you'll never tell a soul their secrets. You want to get out into the world and expierence lots of different things before your time ends.

I sense conflicting quiz results. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#5 Posted: 04:12:55 20/07/2009
I got green dragon, but still, it isn't a big enough quiz to actually be honest with.

When will there be a GOOD, THICK personality test?
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#6 Posted: 04:34:06 20/07/2009
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
I got green dragon, but still, it isn't a big enough quiz to actually be honest with.

When will there be a GOOD, THICK personality test?

In the year 2020
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
ShadowDragon91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1427
#7 Posted: 05:44:22 20/07/2009

Refusing love and friends has got you into this state. You're very forlorn and bored most of the time, but still, you can't bring yourself to like people. You lose your temper easily, and usually take it out on others, or yourself. One look into your eyes, and people can tell you are not someone to cross.
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#8 Posted: 14:50:46 20/07/2009
i'm a blue dragon...
fantasy luver Yellow Sparx Gems: 1286
#9 Posted: 19:09:57 20/07/2009
I got whitesmilie
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#10 Posted: 17:59:28 21/07/2009
I got black, but that is not really me...
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#11 Posted: 18:36:27 21/07/2009
You are the Red Dragon.
Like the Red Dragon, you are highly full of yourself, rude, and competive. You do not like to be told what to do. You speak your mind, and don't care whether people take offense or not. If you're thinking it, you share it. That's probably the reason why you are always in fights with people. But you don't seem to mind.

Well, uh....kinda like me......
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#12 Posted: 19:51:34 21/07/2009

Kinda... A bit... Except the thing that would have got me into this state would be loss, not refusing love and freinds...
Cynder46 Blue Sparx Gems: 782
#13 Posted: 18:17:41 24/07/2009
You are the Gold Dragon.
Mischevious and sneaky, you love to play pranks and tell jokes constantly. Most of the time it's all harmless fun, at least for you. Not everyone always will feel the same. Some people might be annoyed with your sense of humor, and your never fading smile, but your personality and cute pranks also draws attention towards you. You're never a dull moment, and your friends are always surprised in everything you do.

... well that was unexpected...
PeaceDragon09 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3037
#14 Posted: 21:10:19 24/07/2009
You are one of those kind people who enjoy life, and live it to the fullest. People love to hang around you, because you're enthusiastic, smart, honest, and understanding. Your friends can trust you with just about anything, because they know you'll never tell a soul their secrets. You want to get out into the world and experience lots of different things before your time ends.

^I'm sorta like thatsmilie
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#15 Posted: 01:55:36 25/07/2009
You are the Purple Dragon.
You are a very happy, giddy person who loves nothing more then to hang out with friends, or be outside with nature. You know that violence or anger is not the solution, that it solves nothing, but every once in awhile, you do loose your cool. You're either out and about with a positive attitude, or you're happy being by yourself, going on some crazy adventure. You know how to have fun, and your friends all love you for it.

Yay, purple. :P
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#16 Posted: 10:47:46 26/07/2009
A black dragon, again!
Poppy Ripto Gems: 1021
#17 Posted: 13:15:15 26/07/2009
You are a very happy, giddy person who loves nothing more then to hang out with friends, or be outside with nature. You know that violence or anger is not the solution, that it solves nothing, but every once in awhile, you do loose your cool. You're either out and about with a positive attitude, or you're happy being by yourself, going on some crazy adventure. You know how to have fun, and your friends all love you for it.

Lawl... At least it doesn't say i'm royalty or anything. And it sounds more like me. ^w^
The DoomSong Yellow Sparx Gems: 1120
#18 Posted: 06:03:03 28/07/2009
You are the Blue Dragon.
When you know that danger is coming, or if someone you don't know comes up to talk to you, you usually cower, or run away. You get frightened very easily. You're always suspicious, suspecting everyone is going to turn against you. It takes a lot for someone to gain your trust. But you'd rather have fewer friends then not be cautious, and sensible. Perhaps in your past you were always betrayed or misunderstood, but not everyone is the same. Trust maybe a little bit more often. You'll be surprised.

Mostly. Im really easily frightend. And yeah stuff happened in my past that were exteremly scary.
---
And I don't even care if he's a bit of a moron.
#19 Posted: 10:33:12 28/07/2009
The purple dragon suits me well.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
darkspyro199 Gold Sparx Gems: 2102
#20 Posted: 13:55:23 28/07/2009
I'm the purple dragon according to the quiz
---
Been here 13 years now... D: Man I'm old.
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#21 Posted: 15:29:08 28/07/2009
You are the almighty dragon who is respected by all. You are very wise, strong, and fair. You believe that everyone should be equal. You don't love people more then others, you treat all with kindness. You hate anger, and violence. When someone you know, or your friend is feeling down, you can always cheer them up again, with your gentle words, and your encouraging personality. You think that everyone can follow their dreams, and be happy. Nothing is impossible to you.

WTH the ansers i put were the opasit of what this says smilie
Cynder1996 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3333
#22 Posted: 11:07:49 29/07/2009
Yep DC i thought that was the oppisite
---
my dragons
I stalk Slenderman.....
Cynder Fan6312 Green Sparx Gems: 223
#23 Posted: 13:05:22 04/08/2009
i tried it i was a Gold dragon :S
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#24 Posted: 04:02:20 11/08/2009
I was a purple dragon!!!
#25 Posted: 12:23:22 11/08/2009
I did it again and I did answered them truthfully.

You are the Gold Dragon.
Mischevious and sneaky, you love to play pranks and tell jokes constantly. Most of the time it's all harmless fun, at least for you. Not everyone always will feel the same. Some people might be annoyed with your sense of humor, and your never fading smile, but your personality and cute pranks also draws attention towards you. You're never a dull moment, and your friends are always surprised in everything you do.

Wow, I got one completely different. But the purple one suits me more...

He/she spelt mischievous wrong. xD
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
jimmy dragon Ripto Gems: 841
#26 Posted: 13:42:03 11/08/2009
I am a Black Dragon.
ThePurpleDragon Green Sparx Gems: 487
#27 Posted: 21:52:49 11/08/2009
I just took that quiz and I am a Gold Dragon.

"You are the Gold Dragon.
Mischevious and sneaky, you love to play pranks and tell jokes constantly. Most of the time it's all harmless fun, at least for you. Not everyone always will feel the same. Some people might be annoyed with your sense of humor, and your never fading smile, but your personality and cute pranks also draws attention towards you. You're never a dull moment, and your friends are always surprised in everything you do."

I think it suits me well since I am sort of like that.
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#28 Posted: 01:30:55 17/08/2009
I am a white dragon... it suits me well.
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
thedarkmaster09 Blue Sparx Gems: 784
#29 Posted: 08:52:13 17/08/2009

it sorta suits me
---
It's a dancing Hamster
Roxyblack Blue Sparx Gems: 535
#30 Posted: 10:59:10 24/08/2009

^ OMG Spelling mistake! [experience] Sorry I just had to point that out smilie It does sound quite a lot like me! smilie
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#31 Posted: 13:43:26 24/08/2009
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Kusama Yellow Sparx Gems: 1023
#32 Posted: 14:21:37 24/08/2009
"You are the Black Dragon.
Refusing love and friends has got you into this state. You're very forlorn and bored most of the time, but still, you can't bring yourself to like people. You lose your temper easily, and usually take it out on others, or yourself. One look into your eyes, and people can tell you are not someone to cross."

Last time I was a brown dragon - "unknown factor in the world of dragons. Much like green dragons, I love the Earth".

I have some traits, but I don't believe in personality tests.
Dragonfan Green Sparx Gems: 135
#33 Posted: 09:01:49 25/08/2009

i hate fighting
---
roses for enternal love, lillies for sweetness.
everbody knows life is just a temporally state which is cured very quickly when we meet our fate
Wolfie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 748
#34 Posted: 07:21:15 26/08/2009
im white
You are the almighty dragon who is respected by all. You are very wise, strong, and fair. You believe that everyone should be equal. You don't love people more then others, you treat all with kindness. You hate anger, and violence. When someone you know, or your friend is feeling down, you can always cheer them up again, with your gentle words, and your encouraging personality. You think that everyone can follow their dreams, and be happy. Nothing is impossible to you. yeah try slaming a revolving door! smilie

some of the wise thing and fair but im more like a purple dragon
---
Matter of opinion!
Wolf mania!!!!!!!!!!
Meadow Green Sparx Gems: 139
#35 Posted: 06:23:54 29/08/2009
i got black... but my fanmade dragon is white smilie
spyroGalNicoleX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1582
#36 Posted: 09:08:42 29/08/2009
---x---
Aww typically me smilie
x
---
''All I wanna be, is everything at once''
Zxva The Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 982
#37 Posted: 09:06:14 31/08/2009
Blue Dragon
and it is good enoght
Cynder1996 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3333
#38 Posted: 20:20:41 02/09/2009
im a black dragon but i do have friends
---
my dragons
I stalk Slenderman.....
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me