Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 935 of 935
1 2 3 ... 929 930 931 932 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8144
#46701 Posted: 19:14:25 02/07/2024
Quote: DragonCamo
I hate this website and am surprised it still exists. I want to see the site burn. The amount of kids here that were groomed, the amount of ****ty and toxic opinions forced apon growing teens is nausiating. The amount of adults here that were complicit in my grooming, watching a literal child date an adult here is sickening. It’s been 4 years but it feels like yesterday. I’m bitter, angry, sad, and mourn the kid I was before I came onto this hellhole. I have nothing but apathy and anger for this site and what it put me through, the way it effects me to this day, the way that I wasn’t even able to come to this site as a guest without my chest feeling tight and wanting to cry. The disgusting amount of cyberbullying that happened here to underage users, the fact that underage users were even allowed here is insane. I can’t believe the bullying I both endured and caused, it makes me sick. The kids that come here thinking its a fun site about skylanders only to come here and get told to kys or made fun of for the smallest of reasons. The fact that it seems this as STILL NOT BEEN FIXED. I’m just a stronger person now, i’ve grown and learned and countless years of therapy have made me a new person, someone who can move on and not look back.
-Ciao and hopefully i’ll never load up this terrible website ever again

I'm so sorry, DC. I was so young and didn't put two and two together to realize what happened to you until only recently. I feel the utmost guilt about it now. I hope you've found peace in your life outside of here.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
First | Previous | Page 935 of 935
1 2 3 ... 929 930 931 932 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me