Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Weres Vs Vamps: A New Start [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#401 Posted: 00:20:46 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Roxanne considered the offer for a moment. "Hold on, let me see if Abby wants to join us." She said. Then she headed off towards her bedroom to ask her.

"Uh... Okay.... Truth or dare?" Abby asked quietly.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#402 Posted: 00:24:06 13/03/2014
Shard breathed out, as he reacted to these almost without thinking. But his one thought was to get in close. So when the punches came, his legs pushed into the dirt to move himself head on into Nadia's attack. His left hand intercepted the punch to the gut, pushing it side ways while the inside of his right forearm rubbed and pretty much slid across Nadia's arm that was punching into his chest. Now, his nose was barely 2 inches away from Nadia's. His arms were crossed and he looked like he was in a somewhat awkward position, but Shard's right hand was free to attack Nadia's head. But, Shard didn't. His block was all he had thought about right now and missed the chance to counter attack. But at the same time, Nadia was offenseless at the moment with both arms out to his sides.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#403 Posted: 00:33:26 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Roxanne went to Abby's bedroom, to ask her if she wanted to do something fun with her and Rayan. She knocked on the door, but there was no reply. "Abby?" She asked in confusion as she opened the door. Her eyes widened when she saw that her friend was nowhere to be found, and her window was wide open.

Roxanne then bolted out the door, running past Rayan. "Nadia!" She yelled. She found the weretiger having a sparring match with Shard, and paused to observe the awkward position. She then shook her head and blurted out what she rushed out to report. "Abby's missing! Her window's open! She must have snuck out!" She shouted.

Upon hearing this, Nadia whirled around to face her, and forgot all about Shard. "Damn it!" She roared, kicking a rock. "I'm going after her, and I'm going to KILL that guy!" She roared, then shifted to her tiger form. Nadia then bolted out of camp.

"Well, wait for me!" Roxanne called out as she shifted to fox form and rushed after her.
---
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#404 Posted: 00:50:17 13/03/2014
Tangath said "Truth." He said.
---
#hu
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#405 Posted: 00:54:52 13/03/2014
Rayabn gazed in the duo's direction. She was NEVER gonna get to pull that prank.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#406 Posted: 00:57:02 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby was quiet as she thought for a moment. "Have you ever known someone to be a different person than what you thought they were?"
---
#407 Posted: 00:58:50 13/03/2014
Tangath thought for a moment. "When I first saw you, I thought you were on,y going to be trouble. Now, I'm glad I met you." He said, smiling.
---
#hu
#408 Posted: 01:03:28 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby simply smiled at that. "Okay, your turn to ask me now."
---
#409 Posted: 01:06:35 13/03/2014
"Truth or Dare?" He asked, still smiling.
---
#hu
#410 Posted: 01:09:03 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Truth." She answered.
---
#411 Posted: 01:15:42 13/03/2014
"If we could, and your sister and friend agreed." He said "Would you date me?" He asked smiling.
---
#hu
#412 Posted: 01:22:36 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
If Nadia and Roxy agreed? That doesn't happen very often, and it isn't likely, but if they approved, then that must mean that they like him. And if they don't have a problem with it, then I don't see the harm. Abby thought. She then smiled and nodded. "Yeah."
---
#413 Posted: 01:25:35 13/03/2014
Tangath fist pumped the air. "Yes!" He softly yelled "Now all I have to do is get on your friend and sister's good side!" He said laughing.
---
#hu
#414 Posted: 01:26:34 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby giggled. "Good luck with that." She told him.
---
#415 Posted: 01:29:37 13/03/2014
Tanagth laughed again. "Yeah...it's a silly idea." He said, laughing.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:29:55 13/03/2014 by Rickorio
#416 Posted: 01:32:48 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Silly and difficult, but not entirely impossible." Abby said. "I know of easy tips and tricks to get on their good sides. Unless you rather just do things the hard way." She giggled with a shrug.
---
#417 Posted: 01:34:54 13/03/2014
Tangath's mood lightened up. "Really?" He asked "Maybe I could use those, and you could help convince them that I'm a nice guy." He paused "Besides when I'm doing Truth or Dare." He said, bursting into laughter.
---
#hu
#418 Posted: 01:36:37 13/03/2014
Rayan then realized that Shard was stillvthere. "Err... hi"
---
#419 Posted: 01:38:16 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby giggled. "I think we better pretend the game never happened, as long as we're around them, anyway. But, yeah, there are easier ways to earn points with them, but so far, you've done the exact opposite." She sighed. "What you've done so far would more or less be an example of what you shouldn't do to get on their good side."
---
#420 Posted: 01:39:45 13/03/2014
Tangath laughed. "True." He looks out the window. "Hey, are you kind of surprised they haven't found us yet?" He asked.
---
#hu
#421 Posted: 01:46:28 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby's smile faded slightly as she looked out the window. "That's odd. They surely would have noticed my absence by now. Unless...." She muttered as she trailed off. "They could be preparing for....." She then looked at Tangath. "If they're doing what I think they're doing, it really isn't safe you to be here when they arrive. Because when they do, they're likely going to be prepared for war..."
---
#422 Posted: 01:49:15 13/03/2014
Tangath nods. "I'll take the secret exit, leave my stuff here. If they manage to catch me.." He trailed off "unless you can stop them, I'll have to defend myself." He said solemnly.
---
#hu
#423 Posted: 01:55:02 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby sighed and nodded in understanding. She didn't want to fight, though, because she didn't want to see anyone get hurt. However, she knew very well would would happen if Nadia and Roxy arrived and found him there. The only thing she could do now was wait there for them and try to distract them, keep them busy, or stop them from going after him altogether. "Just.... Stay safe..." She muttered.

ooc: I was going to wait for D-o before having them show up, because he wanted Shard to tag along.
---
#424 Posted: 02:08:29 13/03/2014
Shard grunted as Nadia pretty much shoved off and bolted away. He noticed Rayan with a slight nod but his face was grim. "Your name was er....Rayan, right? Sorry. I have a feeling something bad may happen." And with that he ran 3 steps and then leaped, jumping and shifting. Muscles rippled beneath him as fur morphed onto him, and his face stretched outward into a large muzzle. Shard transformed into his animal form. A dark black dire wolf, a ring of dark grey fur as he shot off after Nadia and Roxy. His wolf form would be faster than any bipedal creature and he knew it. Shard guessed enough of the situation to accurately guess what was happening.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#425 Posted: 02:14:30 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Nadia raced through the forest towards the tree house, growling the whole way, ready to rip something apart limb from limb. Roxanne was following along right behind her, just trying to keep up with the tiger.

"Man, she's fast when she wants to kill something!" Roxy muttered under her breath.
---
#426 Posted: 02:16:50 13/03/2014
Rayan saw Shard take off, and quickly decided to follow them. She morphed into her hybrid form, her skin dryong, getting harder until she was covered in scales. She was fastest in that form, but only fast enough to keep Shard in sight. Dang, he's fast.
---
#427 Posted: 02:27:28 13/03/2014
Shard frowned as he was gaining on them, but was still a ways behind. However, the little fox one up ahead was getting closer to closer. He could almost see the flash of orange and black in the distance. Shard huffed, trying to put on a little more speed. Actually, he realized he probably shouldn't go to his limit, but keep pace.
---
#428 Posted: 02:34:19 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"We're getting close!" Roxanne called out to Nadia as she followed behind her.

"Good! The sooner I can kill this guy, the better! I'll take care of him, you just get Abby away from him!" Nadia roared.

"Right!" She replied.
---
#429 Posted: 02:39:46 13/03/2014
Shard was now running by Roxy's side and still gaining slightly faster. Camp deaths would be frowned upon. I have to stop Nadia from killing this doofus. Yeah, I'm meddling with something I shouldn't be, but this feeling is exhilarating. It's like being on the hunt. Except for I kind of have to put the animal out of it's misery before damage is done.
---
#430 Posted: 02:45:07 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Nadia and Roxanne soon arrived at the tree house. The tiger stopped at the base of the tree. "Red, go get Abby! And send the b****** my way if you can!"

"Got it!" Roxanne nodded. She then shifted to her hybrid form and began climbing the tree. Unfortunately, she had neglected to grab her bow and quiver of arrows before leaving the cabin, which would have been helpful to her.

Nadia growled in frustration as she paced back and forth at the bottom. Being unable to climb trees was a real pain in the butt right now. She then gazed up at the tree, too determined and angry to wait for her prey to come to her. So she shifted to her human form, and slowly and awkwardly began to climb up the tree.

Abby clearly heard their arrival and her eyes widened. "Get out of here, Tangath!" She whispered to him. "I'll try to hold them off!"
---
#431 Posted: 03:02:30 13/03/2014
Shard was focused more on Nadia than Abby, seeing the tree she was climbing he jumped and shifted midair back to his half shift form, grabbing a branch and vaulting himself onto it. Shard wasn't the fastest or best at tree climbing, but he knew his way around a tree and he definitely knew how to tree jump. Shard targeted Tangath and then jumped off a steady branch into the tree Nadia was trying to climb and then chased down Tangath nimbly through the trees.
---
#432 Posted: 13:57:35 13/03/2014
Tangath nodded, grabbing his katana, and bow and going down the secret exit, leaping from tree to tree, as far away from the tree house he could get. I just hope Abby doesn't accidentally look at the secret exit too often he thought usually when people glance at something a lot, it means they're hiding something there.

Tangath was already 100 meters into the forest, where decided to climb to the top of the tree he was on. It'll give me the chance to see how ahead I am. he thought, settling at the top of the tree.
---
#hu
#433 Posted: 20:41:44 13/03/2014
Rayan had just got to the tree house, and lept onto the tree. She climbed with ease, and was at in the tree house within moments. It was easy.
---
#434 Posted: 21:45:18 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Roxanne made it to the tree house and shifted back to her human form. She spotted Abby just standing there, clearly waiting for her. "Where is he, Abby?" She asked her friend.

"Who?" Abby asked with a confused look, shrugging.

Roxanne growled and narrowed her gaze. "Don't feign innocence with me, Abby. You and I both know that you know who I'm talking about. You may be naive, but you're not dumb. Where's Tangath?"

While Abby hesitated to respond, they could hear grunting and growling of curse words coming from the tree house entrance. They turned to see that Nadia had just reached the top. She punched the wall of the tree house and muttered something about how stupid trees were and how much of a pain it was to climb them. She spotted Roxanne and Abby, and hurried over to them.

"Where's the b******?!" She roared.

"I haven't gotten an answer yet myself." Roxanne said as she turned to face Abby, folding her arms as she did so.

Nadia got right up in Abby's face and gave her an intimidating glare. "Abby, where is he?" She growled.
---
#435 Posted: 21:48:51 13/03/2014
Tangath heard the commotion at the tree house from where he was, and saw Shard, so he started to jump form tree to tree agin, hoping to get as far away as possible.
---
#hu
#436 Posted: 22:06:33 13/03/2014
Rayan walked on and, behind the backs of Roxanne and Nadia, mouthed the "accident". This time, it really was an accident.
---
#437 Posted: 23:56:19 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby was quiet for a moment as she stared them down. Then she smirked. "If you really want to know....." She trailed off and shifted to her hybrid form. Then she jumped and flipped right over their heads, heading straight for the entrance of the tree house. She paused and glanced back. "Then you have to catch me first!" She giggled. Then she started jumping from tree to tree.

"Hey! Abby, get back here!" Roxanne called out. She then shifted to her hybrid form as well, and hurried after her. She jumped from tree to tree, nearly as easily as Abby could.

Nadia growled quietly and watched them for a moment. She wouldn't be able to follow them through the trees, and it was obvious that Abby wasn't going to tell them where Tangath went. She knew she would have to track him down herself, but she wouldn't able to find him through the trees. Roxanne could have, but she didn't have her bow, and she was chasing after Abby, anyway.

Nadia then carefully started climbing down from the tree house, trying not to slip and fall, or break any branches. The tree was big and strong enough for her to not have too much trouble, but climbing was still difficult and awkward for her. "Tigers were not meant to climb freaking trees...." She grumbled under her breath.

Once her feet were back on solid ground, she shifted to her tiger form. She then patrolled the area, sniffing around for Tangath's scent. He would be hard to track from the ground, but she had no other choice.
---
#438 Posted: 23:59:39 13/03/2014
Tangath heard Abby's yell. "Good girl." He said jumping from tree to tree, looking back to make sure he was gaining distance on Shard and Nadia. Shard wasn't too far behind him. Tangath stopped at a tree, and fired an arrow at him. "That should do it!" He said, jumping again.
---
#hu
#439 Posted: 01:19:46 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Abby, enough! Stop this nonsense! Just tell me where he is!" Roxanne called out to her as she followed her through the trees.

"Nope!" Abby giggled. She was heading back towards camp, and occasionally slowed down and glanced back, long enough to make sure that Roxanne was keeping pace with her. "I'm not telling you anything until you catch me! And you obviously can't, since you don't have your bow or your traps. You're unarmed, Roxy, and you're no threat that way!" She giggled as she dashed off.

Roxanne growled in frustration. She hated to admit it, but she was pretty much right. Even if she found Tangath, what could she do? Talk him to death? Flirt with him until he faints? Roxanne's skill in melee combat was almost non-existent. She lacked the brute force and power that Nadia had. Even with her speed and agility, she never trained for close combat. All she could do now was dodge hits, as her own physical attacks wouldn't be very effective.

Abby continued heading back towards home, and Roxanne realized this as she followed her. She smirked. She would be farther away from Tangath, and it would be harder for her to catch up now, but at least she could grab her gear upon heading back to the cabin. The problem was, she would have to get passed Abby to go after him.

Nadia knew which direction Abby had gone in, and there had to be a reason for that. She couldn't find a trail of anything on the ground, but she knew that Tangath had to have gone in a different direction through the trees. Any sensible were would have an escape route handy for their home. She wouldn't be able to get to it, but she wouldn't have to. She just needed to figure out where it was and which direction Tangath would have gone in. The opposite direction from Abby would have been her best bet. Still, there was the problem of having to find someone who was up in the trees. Nadia growled at the very idea of having to climb anything.
---
#440 Posted: 01:31:36 14/03/2014
Tangath looked back at the ground, seeing Nadia trailing after him. "Thank god for me being a black jackal." He said jumping to a tree heading in the opposite direction from which he had been going. "That should do it!" He yelled.
---
#hu
#441 Posted: 03:05:23 14/03/2014
Rayan, who was a bit conflicted about this whole ordeal, callrd down to Nadia, "Do you know which way they went? I can find him!"
---
#442 Posted: 03:24:52 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby had successfully led Roxanne all the way back to camp. Upon arriving, Roxanne immediately went to her cabin to get her gear. She grabbed a backpack full of pranks and traps, her quiver of arrows, and her long bow. All she had to do now was head back to the tree house, and see if she could pick up a trail to follow. However, as she started to head out of the cabin, her path was blocked by Abby.

"Abby, move." She said, sternly.

She shook her head. "I'm not moving, Roxy. You'll have to go through me if you want to pass."

Roxanne growled. "Why do you have to be so darn stubborn?! It's just one dumb guy! There's hundreds of them! It's not like they can't be replaced! You've dated one perverted jerk, you've dated them all! They're all the same!"

"No, they're not! You just think they are! You never give anyone a chance! Everyone has good in them, you just choose not to see it!"

"Gosh, you are so naive! You just never learn your lesson, do you? When will you figure it out? Not everyone is as nice as they seem, not everyone can be trusted. Nadia knows this. I know this. But you still want to see everyone as a friend. Well, not everyone is. You should have figured that out by now. Because I can name a few examples that don't qualify for your stupid little theory. And I don't want to see you make the same mistake twice."

Nadia paused and looked up, seeing Rayan. "If I knew where that guy was, I'd be ripping him to shreds already! You want to help? Then take me to him!" She growled.
---
#443 Posted: 03:28:58 14/03/2014
Nadia was really loud, so Tangath heard him. Rayan? he thought Why does she want me dead?! Tanagth jumped to the ground, and changed into his jackal form, running at full speed towards his cabin. I have to get there in time. he thought.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:29:35 14/03/2014 by Rickorio
#444 Posted: 04:34:44 14/03/2014
Shard let him run. He knew he would be back and he was right. Shard tracked his trail easily in his wolf form with enhanced senses. He knew the only way to catch Tangath would be to surprise him. Luckily, his skills as a hired killer came in handy when he wanted to be stealthy. Shard kept his nose to the air, shortcutting and easily catching up to Tangath. Now he waited in a nearby bush to spring out and nab him. Shard studied him, knowing he wasn't aware. Besides, his mind would be too addled by thoughts of Abby to be significantly aware of his surroundings. Love is such a hindrance. It's such a distraction easily taken advantage of. He thought.
---
#445 Posted: 04:38:38 14/03/2014
Tangath was doing a pretty good job of pretending not to notice Shard hiding in the bushes. And he's doing a bad job of hiding. he thought to himself, taking a sharp left turn a little ahead of where Shard had been hiding. Take that! he yelled in his mind.
---
#hu
#446 Posted: 04:51:49 14/03/2014
Shard's eye twitched. That's all it took for him to realize Tangath had noticed him. Shard mentally grumbled. He berated himself for not taking his saber. Plan B then. Follow me to my trap, Tangath. You're move. He thought
---
#447 Posted: 04:55:04 14/03/2014
Tangath kept on running down this detour, when he tried right again, heading for the camp once again. If it means staying alive, he thought I'd run for days.
---
#hu
#448 Posted: 05:01:58 14/03/2014
Shard blinked, focusing on the trail as he moved from his hiding spot. He leapt into a tree and started leaping from tree to tree taking an easy path. He knew where he was going. Now was preparing himself for the confrontation.
---
#449 Posted: 05:05:40 14/03/2014
((Do you know what Cynder is doing? And where she is?))

Tangath kept on going, knowing that his life was on the line at the moment. In his focus on running, he hadn't been focused on the ground, and tripped over a large-ish rock. "Really?!" He yelled out.
---
#hu
#450 Posted: 05:11:00 14/03/2014
Shard's eyebrow raised, but that was a disruption. Even if it was Tangath's own trap, it was time to reel in this guy. Shard sprung up from his left side to land on top of him and easily covering the distance before Tangath even touched the ground from his fall. Shard inhaled a deep breath and howled into the air. Nadia would hear it. Trap sprung. Now, there was nowhere Tangath could escape unless he defeated him.

Edit: Ooc: she's on I think but Rayan is holding her from continuing. I'm breaking the ice
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:22:15 14/03/2014 by Dragon-outcast
First | Previous | Page 9 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me