Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#401 Posted: 00:09:57 01/09/2013
ooc: Yay!! Can I have a recap?
---
SC
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#402 Posted: 05:41:21 01/09/2013
Red was looking at Mr. Snakeeyes (Scarlet) like he had never seen him (her) before " Did the new principal brain wash you or something, i have not heard you talking so seriously like ever before, not even after i did almost destroy your class room" Red started to laugh again " Well i do not care anyway, and about returning to the class...... nope, not interested, i have more important things to do, see you toxic head" Red said and smiled, then he walked past him (her)
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#403 Posted: 06:07:57 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet sighed in relief that he didn't suspect anything, and also that she was now alone. She thought of forcing him to go back to class, but that would be out of character for the magic teacher. So she decided to let him go. She had to get back to class. So Scarlet headed down the hallway.

ooc: Well, second period has already started and may end soon. We've mostly just had class and passed out new textbooks that are a bit strange. The magic teacher got in trouble for having his class use the textbooks for target practice, and the evil principal killed him. Now she's disguised as the magic teacher and is heading back to his class. If you want details, you can skim through the pages.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#404 Posted: 06:09:19 01/09/2013
OOC: when will u post something in flight class?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#405 Posted: 14:54:44 01/09/2013
ooc: Ok thanks! I think I know how to introduce my character.

Icestorm got a little nervous waiting for the magic class teacher coming back."I don't like this. the teacher has been gon for too long." He thought to himself.
---
SC
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#406 Posted: 20:48:23 01/09/2013
Nero was closing in on the leader(s) and was confident that he would place well.

Theo had come up a few positions, but was still quite a ways away from the leaders.
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#407 Posted: 21:37:04 01/09/2013
Aretis gulped. Well, the final note left little to the imagination of what happened. After searching through other things he quickly got up and went out, scanning the area for any onlookers and flicking his tail nervously. As long as I survive through today, I'll get me and Kiara out of this school. Even if it was our parent's decision to go here, they probably didn't expect Scarlet Hielfire to take over the school. Besides, there's got to be more prestigious schools somewhere else. I have to get out of here... He thought to himself, walking through the hall to get back to class. The book said this school should be left in the hands of Mr. Silverdash, but.......I dunno. That dragon looks scary to. And what if he's corrupted too? If I talk to him, surely he'll silence me for good!
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#408 Posted: 21:39:19 01/09/2013
Starz sighed. Well, english class wasn't very interesting.
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#409 Posted: 22:02:59 01/09/2013
Theo began tiring out again, but kept going. He'd never actually been in a race before, but he had been flying away from danger. Maybe if he focused on that, he would go a bit faster.
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
#410 Posted: 23:45:09 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet smiled a bit as she arrived at the magic classroom. She opened the door and stepped into the room.
"Ah, Toxic." Mr. Silverdash said, thinking Scarlet was Mr. Snakeeyes. "I see you have returned from your meeting with the principal. How did it go?" He asked. Scarlet closed the door behind her and walked over to him.
"I suppose it went as well as a meeting with the tyrant could go. We decided to agree to disagree. She will no longer try to enforce rules on me and change the way I teach my class. In return, I have decided to leave the school." The magic teacher said with all seriousness. Comet's jaw dropped.
"You can't be serious.... You're leaving? But I don't understand. Toxic, you would never back down and give in to authority. And you love teaching here. Plus, the students love having you as a teacher."
"I realize this, but I can not continue teaching at a school that has a strict tyrant like her as the principal. She won't allow me any freedom, and I refuse to back down. This is the only peaceful solution. I must go."
"Wait, Toxic, surely there's another way to fix. Perhaps if I talked with her--"
"No, Comet." She shook her head. "She will not listen to reason. Besides, I don't want to stay here any longer. I resign from my teaching duties. I quit. It's as simple as that."
"Then who will take your place and teach the magic class?"
"Mrs. Soulwing is working on that as we speak. She will find a suitable replacement. But I must be going. This is farewell, Mr. Silverdash." She said. And then with that, Scarlet walked out of the room without another word. Comet was left standing there, still seeming surprised and puzzled by this. Yet he also seemed a bit upset, like he would miss Toxic.
---
#411 Posted: 23:47:14 01/09/2013
"I think I need to go."Icestorm said as he walked out of the class and into the hallway. "I don't like this school. Everything changed sense the new principal came." He said to himself.
---
SC
#412 Posted: 00:02:10 02/09/2013
Red had arrived to gyms door "Finally back here, feels like returning to home" Then he knocked to the door "Mrs. Fyra are you there" Red said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#413 Posted: 00:12:13 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
The door to the gym opened, and there stood the gym teacher, Mrs. Fyra Lavapool. Behind her, students were playing a game of dragon dodgeball. Dragons had to use their own physical skills to survive the game, and as usual in gym class, magic was strictly forbidden from use.
"Well, if it isn't one of my best students. Hello, Red." Fyra smiled. "Welcome back to school. I hope you had a nice summer off. You're not supposed to be in my class just yet, but we'll let technicalities slide this time. Why don't you come in and join us in a game of dodgeball?"

Mr. Nightdoom sighed and placed his novel down on his desk. There was an old-fashioned clock on the wall that was powered by magic. He checked it, and saw that class would be over soon.

Mrs. Airazor watched her students get closer and closer. Any moment now, and a winner would be decided. She checked the magical watch that she wore, seeing that class would end soon. Then she looked back at her students. She hoped they would have time to finish the race this period.
---
#414 Posted: 00:15:32 02/09/2013
Maria Flew as hard as she could and was like 1 minuat there
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#415 Posted: 00:20:13 02/09/2013
Aretis blinked, making his way around the fake Mr. Snakeeyes cautiously. He turned himself invisible to him and made his way back into the Magic classroom as quietly as possible. However, he didn't really know if Hielfire noticed him yet. She might have considering he was only hiding from sight at this point.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#416 Posted: 00:26:45 02/09/2013
Infinity watched as he got closer and closer to finishing the race. He just had to pass one dragon he then shot himself again as he then passed that dragon as he then was almost there at the finish. Just a few seconds then he would win. He then shot himself up again as he then passed Mrs. Airazor he won! But he just kept on going like he couldn't stop his wings where frozzen in fear from being up so high as he then kept flying upward.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#417 Posted: 00:29:10 02/09/2013
Maria flapped her wings as hard as she could and came in second
---
#418 Posted: 00:36:04 02/09/2013
"I need to take a walk." Icestorm started to walk around the school. He then saw the flying class and Mrs. Airazor. He sat and watched the race a little distance away from Mrs. Airazor so she wouldn't see him. "Seems like it's going to be close."
---
SC
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#419 Posted: 02:08:30 02/09/2013
Starz sat at her desk, her eyes darting around the english room. She decided to check her timetable and see what class she had next.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#420 Posted: 03:04:38 02/09/2013
Heiwa was flabbergasted. Leave? She only knew him for one period and grew to love the magic teacher. Magic class was always fun to her, even in the schools before her. What would happen now? Also.... did he just close the door behind him?
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#421 Posted: 16:06:06 02/09/2013
"Hello Mrs. Fyra and thank you for the welcomes. Yes i had great summer, been training a lot, like always" Red said and started to smile "Yes i know that i should not be in here yet, but there was something strange happening in magic class Toxic was send to principals office so i decided not to wait and use my time to do something useful and that of course is to come here." Red stepped inside the gym "The anti-magic area of sports and hard physical training, like returning to home" Red said looking around " Mrs. Fyra did you say that i can join? You know that i can not say no to offer like that" Red said to Mrs. Fyra still smiling.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#422 Posted: 18:02:09 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Mr. Snakeeyes was sent to the principal's office? But it's only the first day. What did he do this time?" She sighed. Fyra then shook her head. "One second thought, I don't need to know. That dragon is missing a couple of marbles." Mrs. Lavapool smiled as she walked over beside him, seeing her students still playing dodgeball. "Go ahead and join in on the game. It's only the first day, so it doesn't really matter who ends up where. Nothing counts today. And if anyone asks, just say you were with me, and I'll back you up on that. Although you might not want to miss out on Mrs. Airazor's first day race, but at least her classroom is next to mine." She said.

Scarlet didn't pay any attention to Aretis as she left the magic class. She had to make it back to the office without getting caught. She rounded the corner of the hallway, and looked around to see if anyone was around. Scarlet didn't see anyone in the hallways, so she figured the coast was clear. She then shifted into the form of a gold dragoness, still avoiding her true form in public. Then she teleported back to her office.

Mrs. Airazor could see that the race was finished, and just in time, too. They just barely had any time left of class.
"Alright, everyone, meet me back in the classroom, and we'll discuss the results of the race." She said.

Just then, the bell rang. Class was now over.

"Oh, on second thought, we'll have to discuss the race tomorrow. See you all then." Mrs. Airazor said.

Mr. Nightdoom sighed and faced his students.
"You're all free to go. Be sure to take your books with you, and don't lose them."

Mrs. Lavapool watched as the game of dodgeball ended, and her current class was heading out of the gym. She sighed and turned to Red.
"Well then, you can wait to join in on the next game. Unless you rather face off against me, one-on-one." She smiled.
---
#423 Posted: 18:18:39 02/09/2013
Icestorm looked to see what his next class was it turns out to be flying class. "Sweet flying class. I'm at my best in the air." Icestorm said. He walked up to Mrs. Airazor. "Excuse me are you Mrs. Airazor the flight instructor?"
---
SC
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#424 Posted: 18:35:15 02/09/2013
After a while of being frozzen in fear Infinity then started falling down. As he then was set on fire again as he then was engulfed in again a giant fireball. He then was heading towards the flight classroom.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#425 Posted: 18:48:56 02/09/2013
Icestorm saw the dragon falling out of the sky and quickly flaped his wings to make a small syclone to slow his fall and put his fire out. He ran to the dragon. "Are you ok?"
---
SC
#426 Posted: 23:15:53 02/09/2013
"Yea the toxic head is not very stable mentally, but yea lets let him be" Red said and shook his head, he watched the dragons which have played first to walk out " Well maybe it is just better that i did not join the game with them, i mean there was a lot of beginners in the group if i am right?" Red said and smiled " Yes the race, last year i won the one which i was in pretty easily, i do not know is there better flyers this year, but that can wait because if i heard right you where offering a rematch from last year. Do you remember when i challenged you to one on one match last year? I am still impressed about the way how you did win, you just pretended to be in trouble and when i thought now i will win and bang a fast dodge from you and a counter-attack ... game over for me......But do not think that the same trick is going to pay off this time" Red said and still smiled
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#427 Posted: 23:28:33 02/09/2013
Heiwa looked up as the. Bell rang for the end of class. She pulled out her schedule, only to see gym next for her class. well it's a nice break from magic to physical, I wonder how this class wil turn out. the red dragoness left the room, and on her way to gym class. she never seemed to use her locker often, and found it a waste of time to go to their own locker and back.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#428 Posted: 02:21:49 03/09/2013
"it is time to go to the Magic Teacher" said Maria as she walked
---
#429 Posted: 02:23:36 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Mrs. Lavapool chuckled a bit and smiled. "Of course I remember. And as they say, all is fair in love and war. There is no shame in using a sneaky, underhanded tactic to win. Especially in a life or death situation. And I have more tricks up my sleeve then faking an injury." Fyra grinned confidently. She then walked over to where the dodgeball was left sitting on the ground. She picked it up with her tail, and threw it up high. Then Fyra caught the ball with the tip of her tail, letting it sit and spin on the tip, perfectly balanced. "You can choose any match or game you like, Red, but you'll still lose. I simply have more experience than you. Though I am eager to see what all you remember, and if you've learned any new tricks over the summer." Fyra smiled as she tossed the ball up into the air again. This time it landed on the end of her snout, staying perfectly balanced. Fyra tilted her head downward ever so slightly, catching the ball with her paw. She then set the ball down between them. "So what game shall it be?" She asked.
---
#430 Posted: 02:28:39 03/09/2013
Maria got too the Magic Teacher's class room

"hello" she said "I am ready for class"
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#431 Posted: 02:35:51 03/09/2013
I am new to this school, having just arrived here on my own, by magic cast by another dragon. I climb down the lockers and slowly continue on my way. My midnight blue eyes glisten brightly as I wonder what I am supposed to do. This place is so huge and the very first person I have met was mean and cruel. This school was definitely going to be something... I think as I slowly walk up to an office and knock. Little do I realize that it is the principal's office, where lies the very person that everyone is worried about.
#432 Posted: 02:57:52 03/09/2013
Icestorm looked to see what his next class was it turns out to be flying class. "Sweet flying class. I'm at my best in the air." Icestorm said. He walked up to Mrs. Airazor. "Excuse me are you Mrs. Airazor the flight instructor?"
---
SC
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#433 Posted: 03:54:22 03/09/2013
Lily sighed, not wanting the race, or class, to be over. She did a loop in the air and turned back toward the classroom, landing lightly and heading down the hall. She had history next. She left the flight classroom and moved down the hall. She was quite surprised that she wasn't more out of breath from all the flying. Her training sessions over the summer had really paid off! She smiled at that thought, then glanced around, realizing she had lost sight of Nero and Theo during the race.

----------------------------------------

"Rodu," Rodu said as he turned to the red dragon beside him, watching her return to her seat. Heiwa. He'd have to remember that. As she sat down, he saw her bag and was ready to torch it, destroying the book inside, just so the vice-principal would send him to the principal's office. But just as he was ready to send a fireball in anger, the door opened and Mr. Snakeeyes returned. Rodu was shocked to silence by the words his favorite teacher spoke. He was leaving? "NO!" He shouted, standing up, but the teacher only continued, then left without another word. Rodu sank back to his seat, completely dumbfounded. What would be the point of coming to school now that his one and only favorite teacher was leaving? The class would never be the same without him. He had half a mind to follow him and try to convince him to stay. Either that, or go to the principal's office and demand to know what had transpired there to make Snakeeyes act so strangely all of a sudden. But for now he just sat there, not even hearing the bell as it rang, starring in shocked stupidity, feeling somewhat numb by what had just happened.

OOC: Do the teachers stay at the school and have offices and/or housing?
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#434 Posted: 04:47:24 03/09/2013
Aretis quickly collected his satchel and hurried out of class, brushing past Rodu slightly as he passed by. Gym is my next class. I think I have an idea of where it is....hmm....who was that red dragoness again? Oh yes, Firefly! She could help me! He headed down the hallway looking for her. She had art last, so, art is somewhere around......
---
#435 Posted: 07:07:27 03/09/2013
Red laughed a bit "Yea true, and i do not know which was more underhanded, the fact that you tricked me or the fact that i was trying to end the game even seeing that you might be injured" Red smiled and watched Mrs. Lavapool and the ball "Well like i said that is not going to work again, well if i can choose the game how about the classic one? Hitting the ball with tail and head is okey, hit to somewhere else and game over,how does that sound?" Red took a starting position "And experience is one thing, but the underdog might always strike with new tricks, especially if the more experienced one is too self-confident" Red said and winked
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#436 Posted: 08:44:20 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: It really depends on the teacher. Each member of the staff has their own home, but also have an office and a place to stay within the school. Some rather not stay at the school any longer than they have to and prefer to have their own home. While others stay longer, sometimes sleep there, but still like having a home to go back to. Mr. Silverdash is one of the rarer ones that actually stays at the school full time. He has a home pretty close by, but he usually ends up staying at the school anyway.

Mr. Silverdash sighed, looking at Rodu with a sympathetic expression. He approached the young dragon and took a deep breath.
"I'm about all this. I know Mr. Snakeeyes is a beloved teacher here. And it just doesn't seem like him to just quit like that. If only his mind could be changed, or the principal could be reasoned with. He was an excellent teacher, despite his rebellious faults. There won't be another magic teacher like him. However, I will do my best to serve as a replacement until Mrs. Soulwing has chosen a new magic teacher. I can't hope to be as successful as Mr. Snakeeyes, but I will in fact try." He spoke sincerely.

(I probably should've mentioned this a heck of a lot sooner, but I was being stupid and didn't say anything about the map of the school. So for anyone who cares, here's a basic layout here.)
Art class was on a different hallway, along with Band, Chorus, and Drama. English, History, and Biology were on a separate hallway. Gym, Flight, and Magic had their own hallway. Lockers were located on all hallways. All the hallways met up in a rotunda area, where the main office area could be found, at the front of the school. Leading off from the rotunda was a restricted hallway specifically for the staff, where personal offices and housing were provided.

Firefly was just coming out of art class, and heading off down the hallway. She had English next, with Mr. Nightdoom.

Mrs. Airazor flew down to her classroom and landed by her desk. She had a few minutes for a break before the next class would show up. She wondered if she should change up her race any to make it easier to finish in one class period.

Mrs. Lavapool chuckled lightly.
"Ah, I did miss our little competitions. A classic game is fine by me. Head and tail only. We have eight minutes before class starts, and then I have to do my job." She said. She picked the ball up with her tail. "And I am not too self-confident. I have just the right amount of confidence. I wouldn't have been given my job, if I had no skills." She smirked. "So feel free to use as many new tricks as you like. Oh, and also, catch." She grinned. Then suddenly she quickly tossed the ball to him with a simple flick of her tail.
---
#437 Posted: 15:10:14 03/09/2013
ooc: @ Cynder09 did you see my last post?
---
SC
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#438 Posted: 15:23:52 03/09/2013
OOC: Okay, thanks. And thanks for the map. I never really thought about it, but it's quite useful. smilie

"Yeah..." Rodu said, barely hearing the vice-principal. "He was great..." His mind was still numb with everything, but one sentence jumped out at him from everything Mr. Silverdash said. If only his mind could be changed Roud frowned, suddenly making up his mind. He got up from his seat and left the room. Glancing around the halls, he saw no sign of Mr. Snakeeyes, but if he really were leaving just like that, Rodu knew where he'd be. He hurried down the hall toward the rotunda near the front of the school.

----------------------------------

Lily hurried down the hall, still keeping a lookout for Nero and Theo. She stopped at her locker to pick up the books she'd need for her next class, dropping off the terrible books she'd gotten from English class.
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#439 Posted: 17:06:22 03/09/2013
Felakkan walked out of the class. He wondered who the new magic teacher would be. In the back of his mind, he was glad Mr. Snakeeye's was gone.

Ru hopped out of his chair, he looked at the horrid book he was supposed to take with him. He despised the very idea, he couldn't take it with him. He turned around, trying to leave without it. He wasn't one to break the rules, but this curriculum sounded, for lack of a better word, evil.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#440 Posted: 17:20:04 03/09/2013
Jalian:

I knock lightly on the door of the office and wait for permission to enter. My feathers flutter in a small breeze that blows through the school windows. My midnight blue eyes glisten with excitement and wonder, but I am truly nervous.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:54:53 03/09/2013 by Wyrstel
#441 Posted: 18:45:15 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: You're welcome, RumpleLover. I never thought the exact layout of the school was all that important, but having at least some idea is better than nothing.
Spyro, how exactly do you plan on walking up to a dragon that is several feet in the air and speaking to her when she is out of earshot? The class literally had just ended. The teacher hadn't even landed in her class yet. There's no way she could have noticed you were there earlier.
---
#442 Posted: 20:17:51 03/09/2013
ooc: Sorry I thought the teacher was on the ground. I'll rewrite what I posted.

When class ended Icestorm saw that his next class was flight class he went to the class room where he meet Mrs. Airazor. "Excuse me is this flight class?" He asked a little shyly. "I'm new here and I don't know my way around yet."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:22:12 03/09/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#443 Posted: 20:42:44 03/09/2013
Maria walked down the hallway to magic class
---
#444 Posted: 21:18:05 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Ah, I see. Well, she flies up high to mark the end point of the race. She kinda serves as the finish line. And I was just wondering how you planned on walking up to her when she's flying, unless your character can literally walk on air.

Mrs. Airazor turned to face Icestorm and smiled. "Well, of course it is, which is why we currently have no roof. And don't worry, it's only your first day, so it's fine if you don't know your way around. I am Mrs. Airazor, the flight teacher." She said.
---
#445 Posted: 23:16:12 03/09/2013
"Nice to meet you Mrs. Airazor. I am Icestorm." He said as he bowed slightly. "I'm glad I got this class because I've always loved flying. It's the one thing I'm best at." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#446 Posted: 23:49:19 03/09/2013
Red hit the ball with his head so that it raised close to roof " Ou i have missed these too" Red moved back with few steps " That is enough, and i know but doing some thrash talk really is part of this kind of match right?" Red saw the ball coming down now and made his tail ready for a hit "And like i said i will not be surprised this time" then he hit the ball with his tail making it to move really fast towards Mrs. Lavapool
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#447 Posted: 01:06:51 04/09/2013
Aretis found out he didn't really need to, realizing that the Gym class was just next door to his Magic class. So, he hurried back and entered into the Gym room.
---
#448 Posted: 03:47:17 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Glad to hear it. The freedom you feel while flying is like nothing else. Flight is an ability that creatures who can't fly often dream about. We are lucky to be granted such a gift." Mrs. Airazor smiled.

"Well, yes, and--" Mrs. Lavapool cut herself short as she noticed Aretis come in. Without looking she hit the ball towards the ceiling with her tail. "Ah, welcome, welcome!" She greeted with a warm smile. "Care to join in a game? We just started, and there's always room for more competitors." She grinned. Fyra surely would have hit the ball in his direction if she knew for sure Aretis would be prepared for such a surprise. Those who knew Fyra well always walked in cautiously, knowing they would likely have something suddenly thrown at them. They were often prepared for such an event, some welcoming the surprise, while others just dodged and wished they didn't have to deal with it. Since Fyra didn't know Aretis, she decided not to surprise him like that. Instead as the ball came back down, she glanced towards Red as she used her tail to hit the ball in his direction.
---
#449 Posted: 03:57:59 04/09/2013
"We are indeed gifted." Icestorm said. "Say sense class hasn't started do you mind if I go for a quick fly Mrs. Airazor?" He asked.
---
SC
#450 Posted: 04:38:51 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh, no, not at all. I often like to go for a quick fly myself. I don't particularly like staying in this classroom for very long." She said.
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me