Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The new hedgehog (A sonic RP) (Retake)
First | Previous | Page 9 of 10 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The new hedgehog (A sonic RP) (Retake) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8672
#401 Posted: 05:00:49 27/07/2013
ooc: the Crystal Chaos Emerald is Shadow's life force.

The crystal chaos emerald stoped glowing and turned black. As it did Shadow felt faint. "Guh....I.....I don't feel very well." He went to his knees and fainted.
---
SC
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#402 Posted: 12:11:58 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: no it isn't now your banned from this RP
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#403 Posted: 12:43:13 27/07/2013
Ayumu looked up at the different islands, then looked at yurei. "ready?" she asked, obviously excited. Yurei only nodded, and leaped her way to the islands, while ayumu did the same but with some help from her fire
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#404 Posted: 16:52:18 27/07/2013
ooc: Gezz. You need to calm down.
---
SC
#405 Posted: 21:05:05 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity

Ooc:its you don't know anything about shadow his energy doesn't come from a chaos emerald
---
#406 Posted: 21:14:37 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Sonic then started jumping from rock to rock towards wolf whereas rouge along with omega where flying with charmy and silver while blaze vector charmy and espio jumped from rock to rock towards wolf as they saw the two "Hey we got all the emeralds we gotta get back to wolf!" sonic said as him and the rest kept on going
---
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#407 Posted: 21:27:41 27/07/2013
Amy rode on Vikky's back as she flew above sonic.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#408 Posted: 21:52:36 27/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Sonic kept on jumping as they then where in front of wolfs body as they placed all the emeralds around wolf as sonic stood up straight and said "Chaos emeralds grant our wish and bring wolf back to life!" he said as the emralds floated and started spinning
---
#409 Posted: 23:30:14 27/07/2013
history has repeated itself it seems Ayumu thought, as she looked up at the sky, rather than the reviving wolf
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#410 Posted: 00:10:53 28/07/2013
Quote: chained skull

Ooc:its you don't know anything about shadow his energy doesn't come from a chaos emerald

Ooc: It's a RP dude it's soposed to be made up. Calm down.
---
SC
#411 Posted: 00:16:26 28/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: chained skull

Ooc: It's a RP dude it's soposed to be made up. Calm down.

Ooc:ts based of the histroy of sonic dude >.> it isn't made up pasts for the characters

As the emeralds spun faster and wolf's body then started floating
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:18:20 28/07/2013 by chained skull
#412 Posted: 00:27:48 28/07/2013
ooc: smilie I never said I made up the past of Shadow all I said was that the crystal emerald I made up was Shadow's life force. Even though it is based off Sonic's history or what ever it is, it's all made up!
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:37:15 28/07/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#413 Posted: 02:09:14 28/07/2013
ooc: Can we stop arguing Please!!

Vikky went back to normal with a small yelp of pain. Amy steadied Vikky to a standing position.
---
#414 Posted: 02:14:58 28/07/2013 | Topic Creator
As the emerald soun into wolf as a flash of yellow light blinded them as super wolf floated by them "you ready?" he asked sonic as he nodded as he then tried to give the energy to sonic for him to go super but it wasn't working
---
#415 Posted: 02:17:33 28/07/2013
Vikky looked up finally and saw wolf.
---
#416 Posted: 02:22:47 28/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"i guess i'll have to face solaris my self!" wolf shouted as he then flew of towards it
---
#417 Posted: 02:25:53 28/07/2013
"Wolf!" Vikky shouted as he flew off. "Vikky don't do it! You'll hurt yourself more if you go into berserk mode again" Amy said. Vikky shook her head and went through a painful eruption of screams before being in berserk mode. Amy grabbed Sonic's hand and jumped on Vikky's Back. Vikky took off after wolf with the two on her back
---
#418 Posted: 02:28:43 28/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Whoa Amy wait! We can't do anything against solaris its a god only wolf can now!" he ahouted as wolf got closer and closer to solaris
---
#419 Posted: 02:32:43 28/07/2013
"We can at least try to help. Vikky can barely be stopped, she's almost been consumed by her insanity" Amy said. Vikky growled in response to that and flew faster, catching up with wolf.
---
#420 Posted: 02:43:06 28/07/2013 | Topic Creator
As wolf got closer he then let out sonic boom of yellowlight as he was going way faster than a jet at solaris's core as he then smashed right through it "its never that easy"wolf said as solaris fell as a bright light beamed down on it
---
#421 Posted: 02:44:49 28/07/2013
"Go, I'll handle this" Vikky growled as she landed on an island away from Solaris, let them off and took off again.
---
#422 Posted: 02:49:22 28/07/2013 | Topic Creator
As solaris rose up in a yellow like hawk form it then shot lazer beams at wolf as wolf flew fast dodging them as he then bumped into vikky while flying "Vikky whatdya doing here!? It isn't safe enough!" he shouted as she took her and avoided the energy ball that where shot at them
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:49:46 28/07/2013 by chained skull
#423 Posted: 02:52:39 28/07/2013
"I can't risk you dying alone. My sanity is almost gone so this might be the last time I remember you all, so i might as well put out one more fight" Vikky said.
---
#424 Posted: 02:56:24 28/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"vikky...."he said as a tear dropped down his face he then looked up at solaris he then started tackling the core over and over again when there was an opening
---
#425 Posted: 02:59:02 28/07/2013
Vikky shed a tear as she began attacking Solaris to distract it. She got hit but kept fighting with the pain.

"Sonic look!" Amy yelled as she pointed at Vikky
---
#426 Posted: 03:02:12 28/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"what is she doing?!" sonic shouted verry confusedas wolf then started glowing a very bright yellow "just... A little longer...." he said
---
#427 Posted: 03:06:03 28/07/2013
"Hurry Wolf! I can't distract him much longer" Vikky said while she got hit in the face. Her nose started bleeding but she kept fighting as tears fell down her face.

"She's distracting him for wolf" Amy said as she looked closer. She gasped when Vikky got hit in the face.
---
#428 Posted: 03:09:09 28/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Wolf then opened his eyes widely as he then let out a burst of energy "TAKES THIS!! CHAOS BLAST!!" wolf screamed as he shout a huge beam of light as solaris faded and every one was standing in the forest againand everything was normal again
---
#429 Posted: 03:10:47 28/07/2013
Vikky fell to the ground. She was breathing heavy but she was in her normal form. Her vision was fading from so many hits to the face. She was still alive but she was about to pass out.
---
#430 Posted: 03:14:10 28/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Still in his super form wolf then grabbed vikky "vikky vikky! C'mon try to stay with us!" je said as he then gave a yellow glow giving his energy to vikky
---
#431 Posted: 03:16:14 28/07/2013
"D-Don't. I'm not dying. I took too many hits to the face for you" Vikky said as she looked at him.
---
#432 Posted: 03:20:44 28/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Wolf then picked vikky upand hugged her as he then went back to normal as the emeralds droped as wolf started to faded into yellow dust
---
#433 Posted: 03:51:23 28/07/2013
"Don't go" Vikky pleaded with tears in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around wolf.
---
#434 Posted: 10:10:15 28/07/2013
he beat Solaris!? yurei thought, watching the fading wolf.

Ayumu didn't know what to do. Was wolf really going? After all this? was the sole purpose of him born just to lead up to this?
---
#435 Posted: 13:19:31 28/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"I can't stay vikky even if I wanted to I'd want to stay but i can't" wolf said as sonic threw a green shard "Wolf catch!" he yelled as wolf caught it "what's this?" he asked "Its a shard of the master emerald i got it while we where in solaris's world from anngle island don't worry its from the futrue!" he said as wolf nodded and hugged vikky harder "I'll miss you" he said as he then was completely gone as the yellow dust formed a ball of yellow light as it then floated away
---
#436 Posted: 01:49:53 29/07/2013
Ayumu could feel tears forming, but wiped them away. "goodbye wolf!" she yelled, waving. yurei looked away in sorrow
---
#437 Posted: 12:32:43 29/07/2013
Vikky fell out of Wolf's hands and hit the ground. She watched as he went away. Amy rushed to her side and held her while Vikky let out her tears. "Shh, it'll be alright" Amy said, trying to comfort her.
---
#438 Posted: 12:49:51 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Wolf then woke up in a hospital bed all in shock as his parents where suprised "What's going on?" cody (aka wolf) asked "you went into a coma for almost two months!" his parents said soon they where back at home "hey I've been wanting to ask you something" his father asked "yeah" he replied "Whats that gem shard you have i never got you anything like that" he asked "oh well its a long story i don't think its is worth telling you anyway" he said

Sonic then fell to his knees "Me and wolf had good times together..." he said as he missed him
---
#439 Posted: 12:53:28 29/07/2013
Amy grabbed Sonic and group hugged with him and Vikky. "I can't believe hes gone" Vikky said.
---
#440 Posted: 13:17:44 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
After a few days of being back home he was creating animation of a cartoon called sonic X so far he was all animated and used a voice editor to make the voices when he went back to school he kind of acted like sonic which got in a bit of trouble after school he finished the episode of his sonic X show and sent a disk to the sega company as his two best friends came over Nick and Lily as they just where hangging out in cody's room watching videos on his tv

After a few days of wolf being gone sonic was almost back to normal and even being suprpised when he went to eggmans base to see if he had any plots he was also sad that wolf was gone because he never got the chance to destroy him
---
#441 Posted: 13:22:11 29/07/2013
Amy went back to her normal self, hanging around and trying to get Sonic's attention all the time. Vikky couldn't forget him. She just flew around and sat around with Amy, doing nothing.
---
#442 Posted: 13:33:41 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"wanna go to the store to see if they have any new games or cards and stuff?" cody asked as the other to nodded as they rushed downstairs as they all grabbed there backpacks on the way to the store cody hummed along to endless posiblites

Ooc: Okay so the other two will eventually be gauna and nimbus the ones immade that i never RP'd with

Soon the emerald shard started glowing "What's going on?" lily asked as cody shurged as they as they kept walking as cody just kept on thinking about being back at mobius soon it glowed brighter as all three where worried as it then blinded everyone then then where in a forest unconscious laying there on mobius

Ooc:
Lily looks like:A tall brownish creamish skin toned brown haired girl that wears blue jean gym shoes and a pink sweater
Nick looks like: a averaged size black hair white skin toned boy with cargo pants and a blue button up shirt
Cody looks likesmilieaka wolf) A cream skin toned light browned hair boy with white sweat pants and with glasses and a grey sweats shirt over a nlack t shirt

Also the characters will not notice wolf and his friends until later
---
#443 Posted: 14:49:40 29/07/2013
ooc: kk

Vikky sat down on a building in town. "What's got you down big bat?" Amy asked as she jumped on the building. "I miss him. It's not the same without him here" Vikky replied
---
#444 Posted: 14:52:26 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Cody then slowly got up as his friends did to "where are we?" the other two asked "It seems familer some how but i can't figure it out what it is" he replied "I think we ahould look around" lily said as the others nodded and started walking of
---
#445 Posted: 14:55:51 29/07/2013
"Look Vikky, He might come back somehow. Don't give up hope now. Hey, I know what can cheer ya up. How bout a race in the forest. We can relax there and eat fruit." Amy said. Vikky looked at her and smiled. "That would be nice" She said as she and Amy took off running towards the forest.
---
#446 Posted: 14:59:38 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
As the three kept on walking Nick then tripped over a chaos emerald "Ow" he said as he fell "Hey what's this a gemstone we could be rich!" he said "No! Gimme that!" cody said as he took the chaos emerald "Just as I thought alright lets keep going" he said as they kept on walking as the other two where very confused

Eggman was nearby using the egg lancer again to try and to destroy sonic
---
#447 Posted: 15:02:06 29/07/2013
"Vikky! That's not fair! You can't fly during a race!" Amy yelled. "Ha ha! Oof!" Vikky said as she turned her head for a split second and hit a tree.
---
#448 Posted: 15:09:32 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
The three then walked up to a field of grass where sonic was fighting "Hey cody isn't that the character you have been going crazy about?" nick asked as cody nodded "and this isn't some computer stuff and this is real?" he asked again "Yes this is real how many times to I have to say that?" he asked as he took out the chaos emerald as started spinning it on his finger as he walked towards the two fighting
---
#449 Posted: 15:11:44 29/07/2013
Vikky and Amy ran around. "Wanna go help out Sonic? I heard he was battling" Amy asked. "Sure, but it might take me a minute to spot him." Vikky said. Amy climbed onto her back and they took off.
---
#450 Posted: 15:17:52 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
As cody then stoped "Yo egghead long time no see!" he shouted as sonic then stopedand eggman looked at him as eggman laughed "what are tou even doing here i don't think anyone like you could do anything against me!" eggman mocked as codythrew his back pack at nick as he caught it "Yeah kid i don't think its sfae here!" sonic said as he then saw the shard and was then very confused "We'll just see..." cody said as he then ran up and jumped and kicked open the cockpit and started kicking the control panel
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 10 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me