darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > do you think Spyro and Cynder will have a egg?
First | Previous | Page 9 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
do you think Spyro and Cynder will have a egg? [CLOSED]
LegendarySpyro Green Sparx Gems: 311
#401 Posted: 09:01:36 12/03/2009
Quote: Jackson117
Welll what do you think guys.

1. two dragons who have known each other for years.
2.No one else s there
3. Raging hormones
4. They are Teens
5. No enemies or elders or adults around
6.LOLOLOL MATING LOLOLOLOL

HAR! HAR! HAR! I know what you're thinking ,man! enumerate some more if u can!
---
<---click my name and see my announcement! I got something you might want to know about me
Apieceofmeat700 Ripto Gems: 132
#402 Posted: 10:19:10 13/03/2009
Quote: Cynder1
........would be.(i wonder if dragons brest feed?)

wtf ur 'tupid no reptile duz...my hella god.....
#403 Posted: 10:24:50 13/03/2009
Quote: JAK
I thought it was declared that all of the eggs where smashed exept Spyro's (saved by Ignitus) and Cynder's (saved by Gaul).

the egg smash thing is sad but.....

you apperently havent been pating attention at ALL

everybody on this topic is talking about if Spyro and Cynder has an egg of there own.........(how could u miss that)

my opinion ----IDC either way...tho they should
(ONE egg not 100+ like sum of you crazy ppl are saying)
it be cool to have little 'Spynder or Cyro' flying around <--lol ok not these names just quick x-amples
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#404 Posted: 15:39:10 13/03/2009
Quote: spyro459
I think they might fall in love but not right away but I think they might have siblings.
I thought it was declared that all of the eggs where smashed exept Spyro's (saved by Ignitus) and Cynder's (saved by Gaul).

That was about siblings.

I think you might need to be a little sharper Apieceofmeat700

Quote: JAK Post #355
I don't think they will have an egg. But if they do it wouldn't be purple. Wasn't there only to be known 2 purple dragons, or only one every 10 generations? I think if they did have one it would be orange, and named after Ignitus respectively.
---
Don't mess with JAK
#405 Posted: 16:49:20 13/03/2009
Quote: Spyro_For_Life
They can get together, that wouldn't bother me, but Miles Tails, they are siblings. They came from the same clutch of eggs. I think that the child of Spyro and Cynder would be adorable though. If I had a good artistic ability, I would draw the kid.

wtf is this Miles Tails thing you talkin about....it has nothing to do with Sonic does it or is it yet another colory dragon ive never herd of yet smilie
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#406 Posted: 17:16:34 13/03/2009
Quote: Apieceofmeat700
They can get together, that wouldn't bother me, but Miles Tails, they are siblings. They came from the same clutch of eggs. I think that the child of Spyro and Cynder would be adorable though. If I had a good artistic ability, I would draw the kid.

wtf is this Miles Tails thing you talkin about....it has nothing to do with Sonic does it or is it yet another colory dragon ive never herd of yet :P

Miles Tails is a user.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#407 Posted: 21:36:17 13/03/2009
I think they might fall in love but not right away but I think they might have siblings.

That was about siblings.

I don't think they will have an egg. But if they do it wouldn't be purple. Wasn't there only to be known 2 purple dragons, or only one every 10 generations? I think if they did have one it would be orange, and named after Ignitus respectively.

When he says siblings does he mean that Spyro and cynder are going to have 4 children so that the child will have siblings or what?
MrHenky Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#408 Posted: 16:30:30 14/03/2009
I believe so.
LegendarySpyro Green Sparx Gems: 311
#409 Posted: 17:10:02 14/03/2009
If only they follow what I say, I'll be saying: "LET THERE BE EGGS!".After a week, I'll see if it is good, then ask the Chronicler to write it down!
---
<---click my name and see my announcement! I got something you might want to know about me
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#410 Posted: 19:49:15 14/03/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jackson117

That was about siblings.

When he says siblings does he mean that Spyro and cynder are going to have 4 children so that the child will have siblings or what?

No, they mean that Spyro and Cynder have brothers and sisters. But, all the eggs where smashed, but Spyro's and Cynder's eggs were saved.
---
N/A
#411 Posted: 21:56:49 14/03/2009
Quote: scream
Wow, a lot of people seem to think that Spyro and Cynder are in love. It's going to take a lot more than rumors for me to believe but I hope they do!!! Perhaps when they're older...

Obviously you've never seen the ending of DotD.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#412 Posted: 22:00:30 14/03/2009
^ that still doesn't ask the question at spyros POV
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#413 Posted: 22:00:34 14/03/2009
Obviously the ending 2 seconds isn't enough proof.
---
Don't mess with JAK
#414 Posted: 22:19:46 14/03/2009
Quote: Tango
Quote: Apieceofmeat700

wtf is this Miles Tails thing you talkin about....it has nothing to do with Sonic does it or is it yet another colory dragon ive never herd of yet smilie

Miles Tails is a user.

thanks for clearin that up
First | Previous | Page 9 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me