Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Previous | Page 9 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#401 Posted: 17:32:21 02/07/2012
Ancient rolled her eyes, looking really bored. She didn't care about the fighting going on with them, she just wanted to tear her own claws into someone.
Flare gritted her teeth, "Fine. What are we waiting for - we gotta help Losi and Raya."
Aquarius sighed, "Jake and Eve both going insane? Lovely."
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#402 Posted: 18:29:38 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi had been waiting for this opportunity. He used Mirror Coat and deflected all special attacks back to the user. Losi growled and used Ice Beam again.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#403 Posted: 18:43:27 02/07/2012
Nightshade let the Shadow Ball bounce off her own claws, redirecting it at Aquarius. He didn't expect it, and got hit right in the face. He fell over and faceplanted.
"Ugh, HEY WHAT WHAT WAS THAT!?!?" he howled, jumping to his paws again.
Flare snickered a little.
Nightshade countered Losi's Ice Beam with Shadow Ball.
#404 Posted: 19:24:05 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi flew up after the explosion and came down with another Icefang aiming at the back of her neck.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#405 Posted: 19:42:33 02/07/2012
Nightshade whipped around and slashed her pointed tail up at his face, balancing sturdily on her forepaws.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#406 Posted: 23:37:04 02/07/2012
Liko turned and looked at Sharp,his expression softened a little."It seems as though Laurie,Jake and Eve have joined the other side...."

Laurie turned to face Akulion,"I wouldnt miss a good battle for the world...And you knew I would be able to find you...Im sure"
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#407 Posted: 01:11:53 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi caught the tail and was flung to the side, though he didn't let go. He charged up his Ice Beam and used it while he was attached to her.
---
#408 Posted: 01:27:06 03/07/2012
Nightshade lost her balance, toppling over. She rolled into the fall, taking Losi strait out of the air with her. She wrapped her claws around his shoulders, kicking up at his belly with hindclaws extended.
#409 Posted: 03:11:18 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi was forced to let go. He growled and fired his Ice Beam before time was lost.
---
#410 Posted: 03:31:32 03/07/2012
It hit Nightshade's hip, freezing her left hindleg. She snorted with amusement, standing up. She did a little twist-hop, slamming the frozen leg against the ground. The ice shattered and her leg was free again. She flicked her tail, giving Losi the 'Seriously, that was it?' look.
Hex suddenly crashed into her sister, and they both fell over in a heap. Raya pounded towards where she had thrown the two Eeveelutions, claws leaving deep slashes in the ground.
"Consider this redeeming myself!" she snarled, bringing a Thunder Fang down on Nightshade's spine. She shook the little Umbreon like a wild hound, throwing her prey into the air and catching it again in her jaws. After a few moments of this violent, torturous behavior, she released her grip on Nightshade and let the Umbreon fall to the ground.
Silence.
"... I you are trying to kill me, you are going to have to try harder." laughed Nightshade, and she rocketed to her paws, elongated claws slamming into Raya's jaw. The Luxray stumbled, falling back on her haunches. Hex rammed her head into Raya's stomach, sending her rolling ears over tail across the ground, where she slammed into a boulder.
Nightshade turned her attention back to Losi, and growled at him.
#411 Posted: 04:59:12 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi's eye twitched. "You haven't won yet either." He growled and then used Psychic to lift Nightshade up into the air.
---
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#412 Posted: 07:16:15 03/07/2012
Liko bit his lip,"How will they ever win?"
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#413 Posted: 16:28:18 03/07/2012
Hex smirked, "If it is a Psychic battle you wish to have, you are training with the wrong sister." She latched her psychic abilities onto Nightshade, years of training and meditation paying off as she started to overpower Losi's Psychic.
Nightshade rolled her eyes, "Do not waste your energy, sister." She used Dark Pulse, sending both Psychics off of her body as the ring of energy fanned out and dispersed it. She landed, and nodded to Hex.
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#414 Posted: 17:19:46 03/07/2012
"The other side?You mean the bad side?I can't believe Eve joned the bad side.She seemed so nice..."Sharp said,looking sad.When Raya used Thunder Fang on Nightshade,Sharp hid her face in Liko's fur,letting out a whimper.She didn't want to watch this scary fighting.Then again,something deep inside of her always got excited when others fought,like it was telling her to join in.
"Oh,I'm so sick of this!We have to help!"Sun said,digging her claws angrily into the dirt.
"See?Told you Losi can handle it"Unmei said,a real smile this time even though it was small.
Darkfire nodded and said nothing,her eyes still shut.
"What's that?"Koray spoke for the first time in a long while,pointing his paw to the dark sky.A part of the sky was lighting up with electricty,becomig a huge circle.It seemed to get faster as it sped towards the fighting,white fire on the outside of it.
Sun's eyes widened as she watched the circle."If we die...I'm going to kill someone"
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#415 Posted: 17:26:10 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi growled and rushed in. He wanted to get there before she landed, but oh well. Losi slashed his tail-scythe at Nightshade, swinging his body to try and get the maximum momentum.
---
#416 Posted: 17:29:33 03/07/2012
Eve looked up at the big circle, and she actually grinned.
"Ah, right on time." said Hex, flicking one of her ears.
Nightshade whipped her own tail around, catching his scythe attack in the middle of the swing. She glared at Losi.
"Stop that. You do not want to look all sweaty and fluffed up when the second vessel shows up, do you?" she said sternly.
#417 Posted: 17:41:27 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi blinked. "Second vessel?" He stepped back and crouched. "It doesn't matter. I'll still kill you."
---
#418 Posted: 17:47:57 03/07/2012
"You can do that after you seen him. I am sure you will be simply ecstatic to speak with him." Nightshade huffed, tossing her head and flicking her ears. All this electricity was going to make her fur fluff out. Ugh, that would be a hassle to fix.
#419 Posted: 18:00:45 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"Not this time." Losi growled and used Dragonbreath.
---
#420 Posted: 18:05:18 03/07/2012
Nightshade held up her paw, a small around shield of red energy formed in front of it. The Dragonbreath didn't even touch her, blocked by the shield.
"How rude." she scoffed, "to attack a lady when she has her guard down. Shame on you."
#421 Posted: 18:13:12 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"We're in the middle of a fight. There is no time where you should have your guard down." Losi growled from behind Nightshade. He jumped on top of her and used the move Freeze Shock, sending Ice-Electricity into Nightshade.
---
#422 Posted: 18:24:11 03/07/2012
"I was going to let you break to see your brother, but since you are so stubborn then fine, we will continue!" she snarled, twisting around and locking her jaws on Losi's wing in the use of Bite. She felt the elemental attack, but she didn't seem to react to it much beside screwing up her face a little.
#423 Posted: 19:05:31 03/07/2012
OOC : Alright,here we go!smilie I'm having a hard time trying to figure out which side Jake/Drake is on,though...Perhaps his own side?I dunno,it's confusing.smilie

Drake pulled in his wings,now falling towards his only target:Akulion.Of course,he would overdo it and it would probably hit others if they didn't make a break for the air,buuut...That hardly mattered.
"You're overdoing it"Imure said with a sigh,though he didn't seem angry.He wanted this move to hit Akulion.It was going to be so near the God that he wouldn't be able to protect himself in time.'THIS is what I have been waiting for.Just a little more and I can get what I want'he thought inside his own mind,an evil smile on his face.
"Yes,I knew that.I just thought you wouldn't come,what with me suddenly leaving and all.I guess Drake told you how to get out,though I don't understand why"Akulion said.
Suddenly,Drake landed right in front of Akulion,his evil smile very clear through all of the electricity."Surprise"he said in a dark voice,then let his move loose.It came out of his paws and the circle in all directions,obviously not targetting anything in the air.Well,the electric circle let him target ones who were taking off,so he could still hit Akulion if he tried to escape.
Akulion's eyes widened as the move came right at him at a blinding speed,probaby because he was so close to the Moltreon.He quickly put up a shield,but the frenzy of electricity killed the shield immediatly and hit him fast and hard.Akulion landed on the uneven ground,growling angrily.The ground under him started cracking,not being able to support how hard the fall had been.As the ground gave way,Akulion spread his wings and flew up,landing smootly on sturdy ground and glaring at Drake.He didn't look hurt,the electricity from the attack racing across his Leafeon fur repeatedly.Didn't seem to be doing anything,though.
"Is that...JAKE!?"Sun asked,then flew up into the air and grabbed Unmei and Koray with Psychic right before the electricity could get them.
"Afraid so.But don't worry,it looked like he was attacking Akulion,so we're...Safe?"Unmei started,but sounded unsure as he looked at the Moltreon.
Moon looked at his brother(I think...),trying to keep his anger down.He had flown into the air as well to escape from the attack.That wasn't Jake,he knew.That wasn't Jake at all.
Nina watched from the air as this happened,her claws larger than before.Ripping the Moltreon to shreds would do her well,even though in the past,they had worked together as partners."NO ONE touches Akulion"
---
#424 Posted: 19:10:16 03/07/2012
ooc: (*cousin)

Hex and Nightshade dodged the electric attacks, Hex levitating them both off the ground and shaking off Losi as she did.
Ancient ran forward, greeting her brother with a purr and a smile.
Hex and Nightshade moved over to Akulion, growling at Jake. Now they had a beef with him, and they looked pissed.
#425 Posted: 19:31:01 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
He dodged the electricity as well then he rushed forward and picked up Nightshade with his paws."I'm not a very patient pokemon anyway. And we're not finished yet." He growled and then flew upward with her still attached to his wing.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:37:36 03/07/2012 by Dragon-outcast
#426 Posted: 19:32:35 03/07/2012
ooc: she let go ...
#427 Posted: 19:36:29 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: sorry. ninja'd
---
#428 Posted: 19:44:28 03/07/2012
Nightshade rolled her eyes, "You really are stupid, aren't you?" She writhed around, her thin body slipping away from Losi with ease. The red energy wrapped around her shoulders, forming some sort of webbed wings as she glided to the ground again. She didn't have time to deal with idiots right now.
#429 Posted: 19:53:29 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi growled and used Freeze Shock again.
---
#430 Posted: 20:00:55 03/07/2012
Nightshade leaped out of the way, throwing an energy orb at him. It wasn't meant to do any real damage, just get the guy to quit shooting random crap at her.
#431 Posted: 20:08:22 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi deftly dodged it. He growled seeing that she was no longer paying him any attention. "Fine." he growled, rage still burning inside him. He decided to push it away and landed.
---
#432 Posted: 20:12:55 03/07/2012
OOC : Shoot!smilie I forgot!

"How's THAT for an entrance?"Drake asked after the electricity had faded away,his evil smile still there as he breathed hard.
"You did good,but that was too much power.Can you fight?"Imure asked.
" 'Course I can"Drake said,then looked at everyone."I am DRAKE!Got it!?Now,please stand back as I kill the "MIGHTY" AKULION or you get murdered as well!Got it?GOOOD!"
"I see he still has that idiot brain"Sun said with a facepaw as she put Unmei and Koray back on the ground.
"No,he's smarter.Did you see what he did?He might kill Akulion after all..."Unmei said,watching Drake.
"Yeah,and the world will get sucked into a black hole"Sun said,rolling her eyes."Hey,why can't you communicate with-Drake,I guess-anyway?"
"Someone else is,someone unfamiliar"Unmei simply replied,sounding angry.
"At least we can rule Akulion out.That's good"Sun said,though her voice sounded sour.
Moon flew a bit towards Akulion,then stopped,wondering if he really should attack the God.
Nina watched Moon,letting out a growl.She wouldn't let them injure Akulion.
"Ey sis!"Drake said happily,letting his evil smile go for a real one.He minimized his fire to its normal size,trying to save hs power.
Akulion decided to leave Drake and Ancient alone for now,yet he still wanted to kill Drake.He decided to go over to Laurie to see if she was okay.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:13:50 03/07/2012 by cynder2000
#433 Posted: 20:16:30 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti suddenly got up and raced towards Laurie. "Laurie!" He cried out.

Losi gasped. "Amiti!" He rushed toward him.
---
#434 Posted: 20:19:08 03/07/2012
Ancient purred, and rubbed her cheek against her brother's. She couldn't really talk, so she just kinda' did her own thing.

Curly tore after Amiti, crying desperately, "Amiti, stop! Please! It's dangerous!"
#435 Posted: 20:27:09 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi saw Akulion going after Laurie as well. Not good! He started flying faster.
---
#436 Posted: 20:27:41 03/07/2012
Akulion looked straight at Amiti,growling angrily.Then a memory of him as a young bird came.Akulion clenched his teeth and closed his eyes tight."Go away if you know what's good for you.GO AWAY!"he growled,standing between Amiti andLaurie.He made no move to hurt the kid,though,looking as if he was struggling with something.
Drake purred,looking happy.But inside,he hurt a lot,knowing something was missing.
Moon held his breath to see what happened,expressionless again.
---
#437 Posted: 20:32:35 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti gasped in fear and fright. "No! Get out of my way! I...I......give me Laurie back!"

Losi yelled. "Amiti. NO!" He powered up and used Icerage on Akulion. Losi rammed into Akulion full force, purplish dragonfire and ice whizzing around him and his aura glowed brightly. "Stay away from the child!" He roared at Akulion.
---
#438 Posted: 20:39:42 03/07/2012
Curly skidded to Amiti, grabbing at his scruff with her teeth, "Please, Amiti! Stay away from there!"

Ancient purred again at Drake, and then turned around to look at Akulion and Losi.
Nightshade was already on it, using her strange powers to grab Losi in a large red hand-like shape, and toss him to the side.
"Now I am angry." she said flatly.
#439 Posted: 20:53:41 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti shouted again. "Laurie!"

Losi landed squarely on all fours. "Stay out of my way!" He roared and used Icerage again this time on Nightshade. His form a frenzy of slashes and hits faster than light itself.
---
#440 Posted: 20:57:25 03/07/2012
Akulion looked fine,lashing his tail in anger.He hadn't moved an inch when Losi had rammed into him,his eyes blazing."I'm not going to touch your stupid child!We all have things we want to protect.I WON'T LET YOU TOUCH LAURIE!She had been hurt enough!No more.No more hurt.Just stop.Just go away.CAN'T YOU JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE HER ALONE!?You act like you care,but what did you do?You gave her up to me.You're stupid and foolish and only hurt her.You failed my test,you cannot have Laurie anymore"he growled at Losi,insanity sparking up in his eyes.NO MORE."And YOU!?You're just a child!You understand nothing.Get out of my sight,all of you"he shouted at Amiti,his eyes never stopping their anger.They understood nothing.Such fools.He put up a black kind of box around him and Laurie,completely erasing the ability to see the others now.NO MORE!(Wh-What just happened to Akulion?smilie)
Drake shook with anger.He had also turned to watch what had happened,his eyes blazing.This wouldn't go past his mind anytime soon.
Moon landed on the ground lightly,looking angry."Why did Akulion do that?That is what I want to know.It seems so unlike him"
"I think it's the question everyone's asking,Moon"Unmei said.
Nina landed as well,sheathing her claws.She ddnt understand why Akulion had sounded so angry,but didn't ask any questions.There wasn't much time for that.
---
#441 Posted: 21:01:12 03/07/2012
Nightshade held up her claws defensively, her power allowing her to defend against the flames and the hack-slashing with minimal damage.
"Do not make me do what I wish to do." she snapped, "It will not be pretty."

Curly snatched up her little brother, scampering back and away from Akulion. "You can't see Laurie right now. The bad guy is there. He's the reason that everyone died ... I can't let you be anywhere near them!"
"Ever heard of love?" scoffed Lacy, "He LIKES Laurie! DUH."
"WHA'!?" shouted Flare at the Celebi, "No, that can't be true!"
"Why else would he be so crazy in trying to keep her safe? It's OBVIOUS." Mewka scowled, "Are you guys really that blind?"
#442 Posted: 21:13:57 03/07/2012
"But he's a God,and she's just a Leafeon!"Sun said,looking like she didn't believe it.
"...It happened when Akulion took over Jake's body,didn't it?"Koray said,giving a knowing nod.He believed it.
"Wasn't that just Akulion trying to take over Jake's body?"Sun asked,rolling her eyes at this.Really,it couldn't be true.
"Why did Akulion ask for Laurie's choice,hm?"Koray asked.
"...Cuz Laurie's magical or something!"Sun shouted out,having nothing else.
"Yeah,that's not good enough.You gotta admit that what Lacy and Mewka are saying is true"Koray said.
"Sounds like it's true.What if we use Laurie to our advantage?"Moon asked.
"Moon,don't think like that.I know we have to kill Akulion,but it isn't right"Unmei said,shaking his head.
"How do you suggest we kill Akulion,then?"Moon asked.
"I don't know,but I will NOT use someone so someone else can die"Unmei said,sounding like he wouldn't let go of his side of the argument.
---
#443 Posted: 21:20:45 03/07/2012
Lacy and Mewka looked amused, "We just go over and blast 'im. All at once. Full power. But we may have to deal with Eve and Jake first ..." Mewka bit her lip as she added the part about Eve.
"... We have to, don't we?" sighed Flare. Lacy nodded.
"What about once he's weak? How do we ... y'know, destroy him? He ... He's a god, and gods are kinda' weird about how they die ..."
"Just cut out his throat and we'll be fine." shrugged Lacy.
#444 Posted: 21:23:51 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"And don't get in my way either. That won't be pretty." Losi snarled back.

Amiti had never been more scared in his life. "...Laurie..." He sniffed.
---
#445 Posted: 21:32:37 03/07/2012
"Alright,let's do that.But...We can't kill Jake or Eve.You know why"Unmei said,then pointed at the flowers still there.They were floating,in two groups now,though.Six seemed to be connecting,while the two other ones had their own connection.
"GREAT"Sun growled,looking at the flowers angrily.
Unmei went to see if anything was wrong with the flowers.When he got there,he saw that only the connecton of the two flowers were strong.The other connections were weak,barely there,especially for what he saw to be as Moon's and Losi's flowers.'Great,too little connection.This isn't good'
Moon sighed."We're just going to have to see what works on him.But...You do know he has four forms,right?Certain moves won't be much damage because of that"
Nina was pretty much flying around,heading for the box.She wanted to be there to protect Akulion.Nina glanced at Moon and immediatly saw he was looking at her.They both looked away,not looking happy.
---
#446 Posted: 21:36:33 03/07/2012
Nightshade laughed at him, "You do not understand, Losiyeon."

"Yeah ..." Mewka floated over to where Unmei was, "What's up with these ...?" Se reached out to touch the little link between the two flowers.
#447 Posted: 21:44:33 03/07/2012
"NO!That's fragile!"Unmei said,looking scared."If you touch that,the connection could break.Connections are very important.It goes like this: Dreamflowers have connections with other Dreamflowers.If you touch the connection,you disturb it and it breaks.But if the connection is strong,nothing can break it.These connections are obviously not strong"
---
#448 Posted: 21:49:25 03/07/2012
"Oh! ... Well, we don't want Eve and Jake over there to be connected, right? Shouldn't we try and break their connection?" she asked confusedly, "They're obviously bad ..."

Ancient rolled her eyes. She turned to the Eeveelutions, casting Drake a glance. Dropping down into a hunting crouch, she stalked towards them. She wanted to fight, too! Besides, it was boring just standing there.
#449 Posted: 21:54:15 03/07/2012
"Their connection is strong.You can't break it"Unmei simply replied with a sigh."It would probably take a lot.And even if we do,there's going to probably be no chance that the two Dreamflowers will connect again.If they don't connect,no New Land"

Drake's smile turned into an evil one as he realized what Ancient was doing.He also dropped into a hunting crouch,coming to stalk right beside his sister.
---
#450 Posted: 21:59:35 03/07/2012
Flare and Aquarius came up beside them, followed by Lacy.
"What do we do, then?" asked Aquarius.
"This is so weird ..." sighed Flare.

Ancient stalked up behind the group, paws treading silently over the ground. She raised her tail, ready to strike with it. She was aiming at Moon. He seemed to know what he was talking about, and for them that was bad.
First | Previous | Page 9 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me