Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders Collection: Filler time - 256 and done.
First | Previous | Page 9 of 38 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38
Skylanders Collection: Filler time - 256 and done. [CLOSED]
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#401 Posted: 02:46:48 07/05/2012
Aha! See, I even got you to reply again... You just can't keep a promise, can ya? Smirk!

And, yes, you are right - you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. I foolishly worked on the premise that given I guide my children to find their inner maturity so well, I might be able to help a fellow forum user in the folly of their ways.

Just remember that we only see you as you represent yourself, no more and no less. It would be a foolish man/child/bipedal entity who blames a group of people for how they react to a persona without critically examining the persona one conveys in the first place. Heck, even when #2 daughter was 4 she understood that if she acted like a giddy goat, people would treat her that way but when she acted with a modicum of maturity, others treated her with more respect.

And, yes, it works out fine for me as I am having a barrel of laughs and I don't need to defend myself to get by. I have no doubts to allay:

1/. I don't depend on the charity of my parents to get by in this world
2/. I have a productive job which exists in the here and now and is based in reality
3/. I have [u]no[/u] overwhealming desire to bolster my self-image with skiting

EDIT: For the record, this ceased to be about the 100% long ago; GM lay down the gauntlet wrt to my sig and has not backed up the (to date) specious assertion. It is my character flaw that I can't stand braggarts and feel compulsion to put them in their place...
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:49:22 07/05/2012 by chaosworrier
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#402 Posted: 03:03:52 07/05/2012 | Topic Creator
So, I am going to let people give me some input on the layout of my collection.

I have been staring at my wall for a few, determining how I am going to put all of the variants on the wall, but still have room for the poster I got from Walmart, plus the poster that normally comes with the game (that's right next to said Walmart poster).

I have been thinking about putting the 4 adventure packs side by side, right below the triple packs, and then putting the variants in two rows, underneath that.

It would go something like this -

S = silver
G = Gold
GL = Glow
C = Clear
TFC = Toy Fair Cynder
TFH = Toy Fair Hex

S, S, S, G, G, G, TFC
GL, GL, GL, C, C, C, TFH

I still have yet to find a spot to put the Legendary Triple Pack and L-Trigg, along with blue Bash and store exclusive Whirlwind and Drill Sergeant.

I would have to move the big poster to the left, because if it goes any lower in the current spot, some characters on the poster would be behind my mini-fridge.

The character poster that normally comes with starter packs, would be moved where my character cards are, and I would move those to the spot where the poster I bought from Walmart used to be.

That leads me to my next idea. Keeping the variants where they are now, but having the glows go below the golds, and Pearl Hex would go inbetween the golds and glows, like TF Cynder is inbetween the silvers and golds. The clears would go below the glows, and the character cards would be below that, to fill space, unless they keep this silly cherade of variants coming for the first game.

So, if anyone wants to give some input, going off the pics on the first page - as to how I could find room for everything in those pics - but with the additions of the 3 glows, 3 clears, and Toy Fair Cynder, I welcome any ideas.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Skylanderportal Green Sparx Gems: 461
#403 Posted: 03:22:08 07/05/2012
^Yes, I love the ideasmilie
---
All SSA but smilie
SG: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sidekicks: none
#404 Posted: 03:24:47 07/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Which one, Skylanderportal?
---
#405 Posted: 06:55:58 07/05/2012
Given that the orientation has changed a few times and you present a couple of options, would it be simpler to draw "mudmaps" - simple rectangles representing posters/sections labelled with your G/S/GL/etc (and presumably other codes for other items)?

The rectangles would be indicative of size but by no means need to be to scale.

I, for one, prefer visual representations for comprehension.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#406 Posted: 08:00:41 07/05/2012
NB: i hope this post doesn't get deleted for harassment as it is a genuine comment on the situation and not intended as harassment.

Quote: GameMaster78
... I have to laugh at anyone who collects toys to get attention. ...

Everyone else, who has been following my collection, keep an eye out. My 4 variants should be to me anyday now. I will update my collection at that time. Stay tuned. smilie

seriously? the final part of your post quoted above is basically reminding people to look at you.

your skylanders collection (especially this topic) appears to be all about you screaming that you want attention.

yes you do have a collection containing more (in quantity) skylanders than anyone else.

you have already said on a previous post that once they get bored with skylanders you will be taking your children's skylanders off them to add to your own collection.

there really isn't any any need to add even more (in quantity) to your collection by taking them off your own children other than to be able to brag.

at the end of the day some people on here have formed one impression of you, many other have formed another impression of you.
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#407 Posted: 10:19:09 07/05/2012
Quote: Reaganag
I think you both need to take a chill pill. This has been going on for FAR to long and you both are acting like 5-year olds, fighting over something so stupid like this.

Chaos: In GM's eyes, he has 100%, that's good enough for him so back off

GM: if you really were the bigger man, as you often say you are, you would just not respond at all. It takes two to fight and the "bigger man" would stop responding all together.

Both of you need to grow up, and stop acting like kids.

That's the beauty of online forums ... No one EVER backs down and gives up the fight!
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#408 Posted: 16:13:47 07/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Reaganag
I think you both need to take a chill pill. This has been going on for FAR to long and you both are acting like 5-year olds, fighting over something so stupid like this.

Chaos: In GM's eyes, he has 100%, that's good enough for him so back off

GM: if you really were the bigger man, as you often say you are, you would just not respond at all. It takes two to fight and the "bigger man" would stop responding all together.

Both of you need to grow up, and stop acting like kids.

I hear ya, man. Getting better at not responding. I never saw your post before Hime quoted it.

I am just awaiting any ideas from people, on how to organize the left side of my wall, so I can have room for the two posters, two legendary packs, 8 triple packs, 4 adventure packs, 3 silvers, 3 golds, 3 glows, 3 clears, Toy Fair Cynder, Toy Fair Hex, blue Bash, Walmart Drill Sergeant, Target Whirlwind, and flocked stump.

If someone can look at the pic on the first page, and form any ideas as to how it would all fit, I may just organize it that way.
---
#409 Posted: 16:20:52 07/05/2012
you not leaving any room on your "man cave" wall for the sidekicks then?
#410 Posted: 16:41:36 07/05/2012 | Topic Creator
They will have a spot. I keep assuming they're going to come in plastic bags like the Volcanic Vault does (in North America). It would be awesome if they had their own packaging.

That just got me thinking. Should they actually do something in the game besides walking around looking cute, I will have to devise a way to put them in the Sortmaster Jr. cases.

That just got me thinking about something else. If these were meant to be officials items in the game, they should come with webcode cards, character card, and sticker sheet.
---
#411 Posted: 21:28:58 07/05/2012
That just got me thinking about something else. If these were meant to be officials items in the game, they should come with webcode cards, character card, and sticker sheet.

I would like to hope so but not necessarily - after all, Volcanic Vault did not.
---
Soylent Green is People!
#412 Posted: 22:05:15 07/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, the other 8 magical items did, that's why I even mentioned it.

Volcanic Vault doesn't do anything to benefit your playthrough of single player, unlike the other 8 magical items. That's why I hope these not only help Skylanders during single play, but maybe it comes with a sticker and such.

It probably won't. However, it never hurts to hope that it will.
---
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#413 Posted: 22:14:50 07/05/2012
AWESOME! smilie
#414 Posted: 22:55:16 07/05/2012
Well, the other 8 magical items did, that's why I even mentioned it.

Volcanic Vault doesn't do anything to benefit your playthrough of single player, unlike the other 8 magical items. That's why I hope these not only help Skylanders during single play, but maybe it comes with a sticker and such.

It probably won't. However, it never hurts to hope that it will.

Yeah, fair nuff...

...maybe if we all cross our collective extremities the gaming/OCD deities will smile upon us?
---
Soylent Green is People!
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#415 Posted: 23:02:19 07/05/2012
If I'm not mistaken, that guy that hacked the game and posted the pics of them said they don't do anything besides follow your character around. Kinda stinks, but..eh. I can see them mailing them out in the Activision Assist like boxes. (those little white ones)
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#416 Posted: 23:16:42 07/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I remember hearing that. However, in the video I saw, the person who used the sidekicks, never even walked close to an enemy.

I am hoping that - being a magical item - they will benefit the user in some way.
---
#417 Posted: 23:25:45 07/05/2012
Given that AI exists for the archetypes in the game, it would not make sense to leverage that for the "minions".

That said, even eye candy is cool.
---
Soylent Green is People!
#418 Posted: 00:56:58 08/05/2012 | Topic Creator
It can be a cool novelty, I guess.

I just wish for them to do something like the other items.
---
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2250
#419 Posted: 00:58:39 08/05/2012
your collection is my isperation
---
Green Bean Machine
GhostRabbit Red Sparx Gems: 82
#420 Posted: 01:10:14 08/05/2012
Would be cool if sidekicks acted like MAGs in PSO (Phantasy star Online) for dreamcast, gamecube. It basicaly followed you around and gave extra stat boosts depending on which one was equipped. They had other uses as well like photon blasts but I'm not sure if that would encorporate well into skylanders or not.

Actually now that I think about it, it could work like lets say you have trigger snappy sidekick following you. You could have a luck boost or something and if you take enough damage he unleashes a maching gun attack or some type of short burst damage.

I'm not saying this is how they will operate I just think it would be neat if they worked like that.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:20:56 08/05/2012 by GhostRabbit
#421 Posted: 01:45:51 08/05/2012 | Topic Creator
PSO. smilie

I miss that game. However, I wish when they would modernize it. In other words, when PSO2 comes out soon-ish, they need to make it open world, instead of small zones.

That would be a good idea, however.
---
#422 Posted: 01:53:39 08/05/2012
PSO. smilie

I miss that game. However, I wish when they would modernize it. In other words, when PSO2 comes out soon-ish, they need to make it open world, instead of small zones.

That would be a good idea, however.

With the fear of breaking off to a non spyro topic lol I agree. I just wonder how they would assign the drop items if they did do that. I mean back in the day mobs dropped items depending on the host of the zones. If it was free roam like FF 11 maybe they would just forget about id tagging the drops etc.. Is PSO2 Vita only? so far I only found info for the Vita and well , that would make me have to buy one.
#423 Posted: 15:02:38 08/05/2012 | Topic Creator
PSO2 was announced as PC only, until they later announced a Vita release, that will be crossplatform.

I hope it comes out on more than those 2 systems, despite the fact it still looks like small zones.

On a Skylanders-related note. I was hoping my newest variants would arrive today. smilie Sadly, they have not. Should be anyday now. The only thing that sucks about getting these, is finding out how to arrgange the wall to fit them, while still being able to keep the posters up. Another thing that sucks, is having to pry out a lot of staples. It always leaves small holes in my wall. This time, I am making room for the clears and flocked, after hanging my incoming variants.
---
#424 Posted: 17:58:21 08/05/2012
I'm not sure if every skylander is availible in single pack but if they are and you got them all in singles aside from the adventure packs. I would just pack away all your triple packs on your wall to make the room. That way you still have one of every skylander sealed on your wall including the adventure packs plus their respective variants. Having the triple packs up there kinda just shows off the singles you have already just grouped togather in different packaging.
#425 Posted: 19:13:26 08/05/2012 | Topic Creator
That idea is sound. Anyone else agree with him? Should I have my triple packs on display, as well as single and adventure packs? Or, should I take down the triples and roll with the singles and adventure packs?
---
#426 Posted: 20:14:04 08/05/2012
unpack them all and make some extra shelves smilie
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6470
#427 Posted: 20:54:44 08/05/2012
That idea is sound. Anyone else agree with him? Should I have my triple packs on display, as well as single and adventure packs? Or, should I take down the triples and roll with the singles and adventure packs?
Gamemaster be a master and do the right thing!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
#428 Posted: 22:42:07 08/05/2012
Could be anyday now.

It's all good, though. It should give Chaos ample time to change that silly sig of his. I don't understand why he thought to do something like that to begin with. However, his sig is clearly wrong, that's all I'll say. smilie

well i'm going to say you are just waiting on the 3 glows and a pearl hex to arrive smilie

you really should have taken that crystal cynder you had the chance to get for $100
#429 Posted: 23:04:40 08/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Nah. The only reason I bought the variants, is because I sold a Transformer collection for around 1500 bucks.

Now the long wait for the 3 clears, begins. Seeing as how people are having a hard time selling silvers and golds for 100 bucks, it's only a matter of time before the 3 clears drop in price. smilie
---
#430 Posted: 23:06:27 08/05/2012
... EDIT: Forgot to mention that my triple pack golds are going bye-bye, so one more update coming to my collection once my L-Triggs come in, and my gold triple packs go out.

i was just curious about your facebook post ...

David Kirkham: Variants in triple packs are bootleg. In other words, not more cool than the variants in single packs. Single pack variants are where it's at. I own all but the 3 clear variants (yes I have all three glow in the dark Skylanders), but I would never - EVER - buy variants in triple packs. Not even at 20 bucks.

... er, but you did have variants in triple packs.
#431 Posted: 01:00:38 09/05/2012

*HER* just figured I toss that out there lol all good smilie
#432 Posted: 02:23:09 09/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: t7gga
... EDIT: Forgot to mention that my triple pack golds are going bye-bye, so one more update coming to my collection once my L-Triggs come in, and my gold triple packs go out.

i was just curious about your facebook post ...

David Kirkham: Variants in triple packs are bootleg. In other words, not more cool than the variants in single packs. Single pack variants are where it's at. I own all but the 3 clear variants (yes I have all three glow in the dark Skylanders), but I would never - EVER - buy variants in triple packs. Not even at 20 bucks.

... er, but you did have variants in triple packs.

Exactly. I bought those, but sold them quickly, as I realized having them in singles was far better. I mean, sure, the new triple variants are going for a pretty penny. However, I think most of us want our variants in singles, as it looks more consistent.

I remember when everyone here mentioned it's not cool having them in triples, like it is having them in singles. I basically agreed, by getting rid of them. It just doesn't look natural.
---
Skylanderportal Green Sparx Gems: 461
#433 Posted: 04:02:54 09/05/2012
So, I am going to let people give me some input on the layout of my collection.

I have been staring at my wall for a few, determining how I am going to put all of the variants on the wall, but still have room for the poster I got from Walmart, plus the poster that normally comes with the game (that's right next to said Walmart poster).

I have been thinking about putting the 4 adventure packs side by side, right below the triple packs, and then putting the variants in two rows, underneath that.

It would go something like this -

S = silver
G = Gold
GL = Glow
C = Clear
TFC = Toy Fair Cynder
TFH = Toy Fair Hex

S, S, S, G, G, G, TFC
GL, GL, GL, C, C, C, TFH

I still have yet to find a spot to put the Legendary Triple Pack and L-Trigg, along with blue Bash and store exclusive Whirlwind and Drill Sergeant.

I would have to move the big poster to the left, because if it goes any lower in the current spot, some characters on the poster would be behind my mini-fridge.

The character poster that normally comes with starter packs, would be moved where my character cards are, and I would move those to the spot where the poster I bought from Walmart used to be.

That leads me to my next idea. Keeping the variants where they are now, but having the glows go below the golds, and Pearl Hex would go inbetween the golds and glows, like TF Cynder is inbetween the silvers and golds. The clears would go below the glows, and the character cards would be below that, to fill space, unless they keep this silly cherade of variants coming for the first game.

So, if anyone wants to give some input, going off the pics on the first page - as to how I could find room for everything in those pics - but with the additions of the 3 glows, 3 clears, and Toy Fair Cynder, I welcome any ideas.

Which one, Skylanderportal?

The one highlighted (bolded)
---
All SSA but smilie
SG: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sidekicks: none
#434 Posted: 05:09:13 09/05/2012
So where does Blue Bash fit into all of this?
---
Soylent Green is People!
#435 Posted: 16:25:43 10/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Phew. That took a bit of work.

Okay, where to begin. I updated the first post to reflect my latest additions.

I organized the pics better. I gave focus on the main 100% collection, by placing them first. Anything extra, like the variants, strategy guide, extra pics of open collections, etc., are after the main collection is shown.

I feel this gives it a more consistent look.

Now, as for the updated title name. It states that today is a multi-update day for me. I have another addition to my collection being added today. I am going to go grab it after work in a couple of hours.

Therefore, I will be updating one of my pictures when I get home. Infact, I may take another pic, which would be a group shot of all of my packaged Skylanders merch. I may even do something cool with it. Stay tuned for that.

I hope people enjoy the newest pics. Stay tuned for more.
---
#436 Posted: 17:01:25 10/05/2012
I have to admit that it looks cool, but I still say that's an ass-load of money to spend on this game. Whether you bought it with profits from the sale of other games or not. It still cost gobs of money to get them.

And you need to add one more pic to the bottom of your photos (as if you really need another pic):

[User Posted Image]
---
#437 Posted: 17:18:16 10/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Man, seeing Dr. Evil makes me want a 4th Austin Powers movie even more. smilie

I must say, though, that I had a great idea for when I get the clears.

I will be able to keep it the exact same as now, but add another 3 spaces for the clears. I will show everyone, when I get my clears.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:21:04 10/05/2012 by GameMaster78
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#438 Posted: 17:35:11 10/05/2012
Wow now you only got to get the crystals
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#439 Posted: 17:35:37 10/05/2012
GM your collection is amazing in scope and scale. Many consider you to be the undisputed king of collecting skyanders. There are those that would challenge you in this position. Chaos stands out in this attempt by changing his signature in an attempt to point out the apparent flaws in your title of skylander colecting king. In a time when you were posting about your frustration with the chase figures (even talking about giving away/seling existing figures) you met chaos' challenge. Of the insane amounts of produced skylanders and variants you were only missing seven (not counting flock smash until people start recieving him). Chaos challenged you during a period of time when you were in doubt of continuing your collection by specifically referencing three skylanders he had you did not. You responded by buying these exact figures plus one additional one. GM, no matter what anyone says you are the king of skylander collecting and are more involved in this than anyone ese will be able to accurately claim.

All hail the king
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#440 Posted: 17:40:07 10/05/2012
Quote: ItsJustMe
GM your collection is amazing in scope and scale. Many consider you to be the undisputed king of collecting skyanders. There are those that would challenge you in this position. Chaos stands out in this attempt by changing his signature in an attempt to point out the apparent flaws in your title of skylander colecting king. In a time when you were posting about your frustration with the chase figures (even talking about giving away/seling existing figures) you met chaos' challenge. Of the insane amounts of produced skylanders and variants you were only missing seven (not counting flock smash until people start recieving him). Chaos challenged you during a period of time when you were in doubt of continuing your collection by specifically referencing three skylanders he had you did not. You responded by buying these exact figures plus one additional one. GM, no matter what anyone says you are the king of skylander collecting and are more involved in this than anyone ese will be able to accurately claim.

All hail the king

Agreed long live GM a true portal master
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#441 Posted: 20:19:02 10/05/2012 | Topic Creator
LOL! Guys, really. Thanks for the kind words.

It is only a collection, but I am glad to see some like seeing it. I keep saying, though, that I don't consider variants when having a complete collection, nor are they needed to have a cool Skylanders collection.

We ALL have excellent collections, because we gave this game a chance, while the AAA homers were flocking to their AAA games. Not that we don't buy those games, but we gave the underdog a chance.

As for anyone trying to compete, I hope they realize I am not competing with them. It isn't a race, nor am I seeking popularity with this. I just fell in love with Skylanders, due to its unique concept. This is the first time I've geeked out this big on anything gaming related. I think it has to do with the Gauntlet feel of the game (ie arcadey), with physical toys. This game is what Gauntlet shou;d have been, but with a higher difficulty. If they fix that with Giants, that game will be a gaming gold.

While up-playing me, up-play yourselves at the same time. We all have kick-*** collections. We ALL deserve to be honored for giving this series a try, where others shrugged it off, due to being aimed at kids.

Thanks again. I really appreciate the kind words, and I'm glad people like to browse other peoples', as well as my collection. smilie

I am hoping to have the clears soon. I really wish TFB would call it quits on the variants, so I won't run out of room on my wall. smilie

EDIT: We are all kings, in my eyes, Itsjustme. However, I won't spit on the words of those who want to give a much-appreciated compliment. So, thanks to ANYONE who likes my collection.

TFB is making too many variants. They need to chill on it, or they're going to kill the obscurity of the variants, due to the sheer amount of them. That, plus the fact they are impossible to find, because they have an entire world to cover, but only so many boxes per amount of boxes have one, is one of the reasons I started giving up.

However, the glimmer of hope that kept me in this, was due in part to the fact I saw the latest variants dropping in price. They are seriously going to be cheap-ish soon.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:24:33 10/05/2012 by GameMaster78
#442 Posted: 21:03:13 10/05/2012
Congratz on the pearl hex you needed. Where are you gonna put your Flocked Stump smash?
---
#443 Posted: 21:34:30 10/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks, Aja.

I am most likely going to remove the store exclusive Whirlwind and Drill Sergeant from my wall. I will have Blue Bash and Flocked Stump in those two spots.

My plans for when I get the clears, without having to rearrange things again, would be to do this -

S, G, Gl, C
S, G, Gl, C
S, G, Gl, C

Toy Fair Cynder and Hex will be in the same position as they are now, just moved over to the right more, to make room for the 3 clears.

If you notice in the variant part of my wall, there is an empty section to the right of the Toy Fair Skylanders. I will move them over, and the 3 clears will go in the section the Toy Fair Skylanders are currently in.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:34:51 10/05/2012 by GameMaster78
trentd78 Ripto Gems: 914
#444 Posted: 21:36:00 10/05/2012
where are you getting these?
#445 Posted: 21:53:31 10/05/2012
Thanks, Aja.

I am most likely going to remove the store exclusive Whirlwind and Drill Sergeant from my wall. I will have Blue Bash and Flocked Stump in those two spots.

My plans for when I get the clears, without having to rearrange things again, would be to do this -

S, G, Gl, C
S, G, Gl, C
S, G, Gl, C

Toy Fair Cynder and Hex will be in the same position as they are now, just moved over to the right more, to make room for the 3 clears.

If you notice in the variant part of my wall, there is an empty section to the right of the Toy Fair Skylanders. I will move them over, and the 3 clears will go in the section the Toy Fair Skylanders are currently in.
Cool then I wonder how it will look all together since it looks so awesome. Also do you have the Best buy skylanders case and if you dont are you planning to get it.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:56:18 10/05/2012 by AJAwesome
#446 Posted: 22:52:43 10/05/2012
I have a function on tonight so I don't expect I will be home in a reasonable hour to photo the variants, like requested.

I can't see why I won't get it done on the weekend (probably better lighting, in any case).

Crystal Cynder (I love the sound of that as there is a surfwear company called Crystal Cylinders here in Oz, but I digress...) is on its way to me so won't make an appearance for approx. a fortnight. I literally only bid on it a couple of days ago and won it this morn - oh, the irony which was completely unintentional!
---
Soylent Green is People!
bonbonsalad Gold Sparx Gems: 2212
#447 Posted: 23:26:44 10/05/2012
Looks like you just need the crystal skylanders and the flocked Stump Smash.
---
Gargoyles to the rescue!
#448 Posted: 23:33:27 10/05/2012

S, G, Gl, C
S, G, Gl, C
S, G, Gl, C

Just spitballing here, but what about this then?

S, G, Gl, C, BB
S, G, Gl, C, TFC
S, G, Gl, C, TFX

Or is this crazy talk as you can't fit 5 across?
---
Soylent Green is People!
#449 Posted: 00:42:32 11/05/2012 | Topic Creator
That would work, Chaos. However, for some reason, it looks odd putting blue Bash alongside the Toy Fairs. I think it's because of the Toy Fair logos. I'm anal like that. smilie

I still have a bit to decide, though. I might see how it looks. We all need our stumps, first. Who knows when Frito Lay is going to start sending them out.

EDIT: I was gone, but had my eyes on a clear Cynder on Ebay, that went for a mere 175 bucks. I knew, for some reason, it wouldn't go over 200 bucks.

It's a sign that these variants are going to get cheap soon. That's when I strike.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:45:41 11/05/2012 by GameMaster78
#450 Posted: 00:51:27 11/05/2012
I think your only solution is to get a bigger house. Get a finished basement that is your man-cave (if you can call it that with toys hanging on the walls).
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 38 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me