Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45
Dragon Wars: Elemental Unbalance [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#401 Posted: 14:25:37 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'm going to try it..." Sky said as he took Isis down from his hand, "I just hope I recover enough energy to even do an basic Ice elemental attack" Sky thought as he still feel weaken from using Primal Element Destroyer. But he shook off his weariness as he close his eyes and focus. He could feel his the familier cool feeling that is his Ice element. The element that he first master as an hatchling, and the one that he most count on. He began the little energy he had left and let them gather the cold power of his ice element. He envision breathing and whatever his breath touch it frozen. Taking in a deep breath of air he breathes outwards toward Kihei. A cool mist came out like a jet freezing the air around.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#402 Posted: 14:44:09 20/08/2014
Isis joined in the ice breath, she was happy to help Sky in anyway she could, she thought of him as a big brother

The Ice breath started healing Kihei, his jaw healed and he could speak again "Like that guys, thank you so much" He said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#403 Posted: 19:22:18 20/08/2014
Shade smiled at Sky and Isis helping Kihei. He looked at Shadmé. "I think this is what Crystal ment by helping others." He said.
---
SC
#404 Posted: 19:27:27 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Suddenly an ring of fire surrounded Sky, Sky notice it and manage to grab Isis and Kihei and leaps out of the way as a pillar of flames shout out of the ground.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#405 Posted: 19:38:57 20/08/2014
Nefarian recovered from his fall from grace, which had been nothing but gracefully, before or after, after he had given everyone a fire shield, he had been hit by an ice attack from somewhere and had fallen into the Falls, he felt eerily powerful from his "bathe" in the powerful waters. He charged up, ready to blast that Blitz out of the sky, when he realised that BLitz was gone, and he went to where Sky and the others were crowding round Kihei. Then he saw a pillar of fire slam into the ground and begin to make a shockwave, but used his Infernus Claw Talisman to summon the flames to him before anyone was hurt, " What th--" he bagan to say, then he was interrupted by a massive explosion.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#406 Posted: 19:56:31 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Blizzard laugh as a shadowy figure appeared in the flames, "Always have to make an dramatic entrance...," he said as an beautiful blazing red dragoness came out of the fire. Her eyes were like two ruby orbs of fire, "Nova" Blizzard said.
---
#407 Posted: 20:09:31 20/08/2014
Nefarian came back to the scene, he placed his Infernus Claw Talismans on his hands, ready to absorb any fire attack this mysterious Nova threw at him. (Having been late to arrive and thrown out of the battle halfway through, he was unaware of the significance of Nova and thought her as an enemy). "Dragon." he stated, short sharp, "What brings you to this place?"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8209
#408 Posted: 20:16:14 20/08/2014
"Remarkable," Shadmé replied to Shade, her eyes shining a bit. "Yeah. Together, we are supposed to learn about and aid each other." She jumped as the pillar of fire exploded near Sky, and took a defensive position, squinting up at the intruder.

Wisp found a current and glided through the air, over the forest.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#409 Posted: 20:21:42 20/08/2014
Nefarian spoke gruffly, "Can somebody tell me what has happened here, where are the ones we were fighting, what happened to Kihei and who is this new dragon?"
---
#410 Posted: 20:29:46 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Silence you foolish mortals!" Nova said flickering her tail starting an small fire in a nearby bush, "I am here for the Primal Dragon!" she said turning to Sky who was glaring at her. He didn't have enough energy to defend himself if the angry Avatar attacks him.

"She came here faster than I thought she would" commented the Ice Avatar as if he's not interested at the Fire Goddess presence.
---
#411 Posted: 20:30:04 20/08/2014
"I remember you," Spiral said, looking at Nefarian with a cocked head. "Well, we keep getting visited by these Avatar dragons who power up Sky, here. Also Blitz dropped in, and he's gone now. There was also a bit of a fight between Avatars, but it's simmered down a bit. Kihei was attacked by Blitz. And as for the new arrival...I don't know."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:39:00 20/08/2014 by ShadowMewX
#412 Posted: 20:37:38 20/08/2014
Nefarian looked over at the dragon who wanted sky, from what Blizzard had said, he knew her name was Nova. "Nova, calm yourself, now! Then think about what you want to say and speak, slowly" He didn't truly know what he was up against, and acted arrogantly, a mistake, he would probably later find.
---
#413 Posted: 20:40:00 20/08/2014
Shadmé slunk over to Sky and spread her wings. "What do you need him for, exactly?"
---
#414 Posted: 20:43:41 20/08/2014
"Easy Nova, Sky had to do what he did to protect himself and others." Crystal said as she flicked her causing a very small wave to put out the brush fire.

Shade bowed in respect to the fire avatar. "It's the most honor to meet you."
---
SC
#415 Posted: 20:50:19 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Nova glares at Nefarian, "How dare you speak to me in such an matter!" She said as flames ripple across her scales

"And she still as hot headed then ever I see" Blizzard mutter to Crystal.

"I want the Primal Dragon he must pay for his crime of killing Vol! Weakening my element greatly" Nova said as her eyes burn like an raging inferno.
---
#416 Posted: 20:57:46 20/08/2014
Crystal laughed a little at Blizzard's remark. Her laugh turned to a serious face and quickly got in front of Nova. "Wait! The Primal Dragon was only protecting himself and the others! Vol was corrupted and was attacking us. He had to do what he did to protect loved ones." Crystal said trying to convince Nova to calm down.
---
SC
#417 Posted: 21:06:28 20/08/2014
Nefarian was unfazed by her fiery display.

(Still trying to act like he was more powerful even though he was getting more and more convinced that he was out of depth, it was only his pride that kept him from backing down)

"Just spit it out, you want Sky, because he killed Vol, but, don't you think, if he killed one elemental, while the element was at its strongest, don't you think he could do the same to another, while it is in a weakened state?"
---
#418 Posted: 21:11:04 20/08/2014
"Nefarian quite yourself." Crystal wispered. "You are no match to Nova."
---
SC
#419 Posted: 21:22:10 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Stay out of this" Nova hiss at them, "You don't want to test me! He killed the only surviving Great Fire Dragons which weakens the Fire element. I will not stand by and let that go unpunished! So either stand out of my way or get burn!" Nova growled. She was coming closer until Blizzard made his move.

"Icicle Wing" he said as he unleash an hailstorm of Icicles from his wings landing in front of Nova causing her to stop, Blizzard walked ever so calmly toward the Fire Avatar that it was scary for Sky to watch. He feared that there will be an all out three way battle between the three avatars over him. "Enough with your petty bittering!" Blizzard said his voice was so strong that even Nova back down. Its not hard to see how Blizzard is the leader of the Eight Avatars of the Primal Elements. Even though Sky hates him he couldn't help but respects the Avatar's power and his ability to demand respect. "You can take your revenge on Sky" Blizzard started, "But if you kill him then I will have to attack you as well and don't forget" Blizzard said his voice was smooth and cold, he leans in close and whispers something in Nova's ear as her eyes widen in fear and shock. Blizzard leans back, "So the choice is yours Nova" Blizzard said coldly.

Nova suckle back, "Fine! The Primal Dragon will live But mark my words He will pay" she growled as she exploded into flames leaving behind nothing but fire and smoke.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:25:41 20/08/2014 by Sky the Dragon
#420 Posted: 21:39:42 20/08/2014
"Thank you Blizzard." Crystal said.

Shade was wondering why Nova was truly so angry at Sky. "Sir Blizzard why was she so angry? I mean why was she truly angry? Was Vol her mate or something?" He asked.

Crystal looked at Shade then at Blizzard. Waiting to see what Blizzard's reaction is towards Shade.
---
SC
#421 Posted: 21:44:43 20/08/2014
Shadmé sighed, relieved she didn't have to defend Sky from Nova. She straightened up and glanced from dragon to dragon. Although she was curious: what had Blizzard said to Nova? And why was Nova so angry?
---
#422 Posted: 21:50:32 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"She an hot head that's all," Blizzard shrugged Shade's question off, "No Vol isn't Nova's mate I know that for sure" Blizzard also answer Shade's other question.

Sky grumbles as he stood up, "Thank you Blizzard" he said, If it weren't for Blizzard there would have been a full out war between the three Avatars that's for sure.

"Whatever Bird Boy" Blizzard said causing Sky's eye to twitch out of annoyance.
---
#423 Posted: 22:31:04 20/08/2014
"Blizzard!" Crystal said sternly but with a slight cuckle.
---
SC
#424 Posted: 02:34:51 21/08/2014
"Thanks for moving me and Kihei out of the way Pretty Wings" Isis said as she hugged Sky

Kihei wasn't fully healed, but he could talk and walk small distances "Thanks Sky, Blizzard... Can you please finish healing me? I was told that I would become a powerful Ice dragon someday, I'll be lucky if I'll be half as strong as you" He said to Blizzard
---
#425 Posted: 03:12:41 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"In order to do that you have to learn how to fight through your injuries and not ask someone to heal you" Blizzard said not to kindly but not to rudly either for he loved having his ego stroke.
---
#426 Posted: 03:27:20 21/08/2014
"Go easy on the youngster Blizzard. They can only do so much." Crystal said.

"But what about me? What about my light element? How am I supposed to control it and use it willingly?" Shade asked. "I want to learn more fire techniques also but I guess that's out of the question after I'm assuming Nova's outburst." Shade said lowering his head.
---
SC
#427 Posted: 03:31:50 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"My element is Ice kid not light. Try finding the Light Avatar if he isn't too busy growling at Detah the Darkness Avatar" He said
---
#428 Posted: 03:40:05 21/08/2014
Kihei lowered his head "No... He's right, I reached my limit, I have to learn to push my limit further" He said

"Pretty Wings, I like you, you're a great friend" Isis said to Sky

Makil had an idea "Kihei, if Blitz could survive absorbing the Fire Orb, maybe you could survive absorbing the Ice Orb" He said
---
#429 Posted: 04:05:21 21/08/2014
"NO!!" Crystal said. "That is out of the question young one. You are just mortals and mortals and even avatars can never survive absorbing the Primal Orbs." Crystal said. "Plus if you somehow survived absorbing the Primal Orb would greatly decrease that elements power."
---
SC
#430 Posted: 04:16:44 21/08/2014
"It would make Ice weaker?" Makil asked

"I wasn't going to do it anyway, I've felt the destruction those Orbs can do, I want nothing to do with the Orbs, I just want to get healed and go home" Kihei said before his legs gave out
---
#431 Posted: 04:24:16 21/08/2014
"Good." Crystal said. "Now Blizzard weren't you teaching Kihei?" She then looked at Makil. "Yes. By absorbing an primal orb you take away a lot of power in the primal orbs element."
---
SC
#432 Posted: 04:36:34 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Blizzard: No I wasn't

"Thanks" Sky said to Isis, but it was clear that Sky was in deep thought. It didn't appear to be the case when Blitz adsorb the orbs power. Matter of fact it appears to be just the opposite Blitz's Flame Vortex had grew stronger because of it. Does that mean only certain dragons could real the power of the Avatars? He remembers the way his body had react to the Primal Orb of Water. He still could feel the searing pain in the back of his mind. Could it be possible that the Orbs has an will of their own to chose who will use their power?
---
#433 Posted: 04:43:31 21/08/2014
"What are you thinking about?" Isis asked

Makil walked over to Kihei "Blizzard, we just need you to use your Ice Breath on Kihei, it will heal him up good as new" He said to Blizzard
---
#434 Posted: 04:46:40 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"I don't think fusing with the Primal Orbs weakens the elements. In fact I think it strength the user element even more." Sky said out loud, not to Isis because she was probably too young to understand.
---
#435 Posted: 05:13:24 21/08/2014
"Like how the sun's rays get stronger through glass?" Isis asked Sky

"Very good Isis" Makil said "But only certain dragons can absorb their power, like Blitz, and maybe... Kihei" He said
---
#436 Posted: 05:23:22 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Close but No you all wrong. When you look at the Primal Orbs what do you see? And Object. Something that has no will of its one. A weapon that anyone could use correct? If so then you are fools. The Primal Orbs chooses their welders. Not the other way around. If someone tries to control and fuse with the Orb's power they die." Blizzard stated coldly.
---
#437 Posted: 05:47:53 21/08/2014
"Then the Fire Orb chose Blitz" Makil said

"Chosen... Blizzard sir, I had a dream 3 years ago... I didn't know what it was about, but now I know... The Ice Orb chose me, an Ice dragon came to me and told me that one day, I would help save the world, but I would sacrifice my freedom in the process" Kihei said in a serious tone "Give me the Orb"

Isis was puzzled "Kihei? Why did you never tell us? And what do you mean by you losing your freedom?" She asked
---
#438 Posted: 12:53:15 21/08/2014
Shadmé's ears moved back. All of this talk about destiny, and Primal Orbs choosing their wielders made her feel very unnecessary. Her elements were Fire and Darkness. If by some chance everyone in the group could wield an element, then Blitz already had fire, and wouldn't Darkness surely go to Shade?
Don't think about it, Shadmé told herself. There's no way that all of us could be the ones. Stop giving yourself false hope. So she straightened up and continued listening to the Avatars banter.
---
#439 Posted: 13:07:05 21/08/2014
Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Shadmé when her ears moved back "Are you ok Shadmé?" She asked as she hugged Shadmé
---
#440 Posted: 15:51:14 21/08/2014
"I'm fine," she said gruffly, shaking a paw to get the dragon off of her. "Just thinking."
---
#441 Posted: 18:27:47 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Blizzard started to laugh, "Are you sure that you had an dream boy? Or are you just trying to impress that girl over there" Blizzard said motioning toward Shadmé.
---
#442 Posted: 18:48:19 21/08/2014
"I'm being serious!" Kihei said "I might have a crush on her, but after you give me the Orb... None of that will matter, the Orb will take away my emotions and free will, the only thing I would think about is protecting the Ice element" He said

"Kihei... That's horrible" Makil said

"But... Who would take care of me and bring me on fun adventures Kihei?" Isis asked
---
#443 Posted: 19:15:24 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"And who said That I would given power of an God to an fool like you" Blizzard said with an cold hiss
---
#444 Posted: 21:11:20 21/08/2014
"The Orb did... It said a wise, powerful, but cold, and arrogant dragon would give me the Ice Orb... I'm no fool sir" Kihei said, putting emphasis on the last part
---
#445 Posted: 21:33:24 21/08/2014
Shadmé narrowed her eyes at the bickering dragons. She didn't like Blizzard's cold arrogance or Kihei's demanding. The whole thing sounded suspicious to her. After a glance at Shade she vanished into the bushes, Spiral's blue gaze the only thing that watched her go.
---
#446 Posted: 21:56:28 21/08/2014
Isis leaned back to see how Shadmé was doing, but fell down, realizing she wasn't there "Where'd you go buddy?" She asked
---
#447 Posted: 22:06:56 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"You are not my champion" Blizzaard growled with annoyance. Sky head began to hurt from Kihei's nonstop demanding for the Ice Orb and Blizzard's refusal of giving it. Looking over he notice that Shadmé had disappeared. He look back at the dragons arguing before leaving to look for her.
---
#448 Posted: 22:43:54 21/08/2014
Isis followed Sky "You looking for Shadmé too?" She asked

"You're right, I'm not your champion... I'm just a broken-down kid who hasn't done anything with his life... I mooch off my best friend, I love a girl who wants nothing to do with me, and I can't fight my way out of paper bag" Kihei said as he lowered his head "I'm worthless, so either put me out of my misery and kill me or heal me and let me go home to wait for death" He said
---
#449 Posted: 01:33:13 22/08/2014
ooc: @ShadowMewX you know Shade's elements are only Light and Fire.

Shade was getting a little irritated with the bickering dragons and he felt his light element starting to react to his emotion as well. He decided to sit next to Shadmé but when he looked back she was gone. "Shadmé where did you go?"
---
SC
#450 Posted: 01:44:57 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: But in Shade's character sheet you said he has Fire, Light, and Darkness elements

Blizzard snaps at Kihei, "Don't test me boy I just about enough of your whining" Blizzard growled as an cold chill ran through the air.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:26 22/08/2014 by Sky the Dragon
First | Previous | Page 9 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me