darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 82 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4051 Posted: 09:40:48 17/08/2015
Sorry, yellow (or golden) and red glittery wheels.

Yes it's indeed the same vehicle.
Wonder why they didn't make the vehicle look golden in figure form too.

Unless the E3 Hot Streak is actually a non in-game version of another Hot Streak's variant called Golden Hot Streak.
Definitely overthinking here. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
TheBladesFan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1485
#4052 Posted: 13:06:13 17/08/2015
Please don't let the E3 Hot Streak be an in-game variant. I don't want to spend an unnecessary amount of money on one. If this is the case, I hope they do something similar to what they did with Riot Shield Shredder.
---
bookloverlolly.tumblr.com
Skylander Count: SSA 52/54 SG 61/66 SSF ??/?? STT ??/?? SSC 51/65 SI 6/??
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#4053 Posted: 13:16:42 17/08/2015
This video went up this morning
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
#4054 Posted: 13:38:35 17/08/2015
I'm soooooo happy they are promoting online racing this much and not caring a bit about regular gameplay.
How many videos we got of it compared to vehicle gameplay... 3, maybe?

I know they are the same old reheated meal and we all want to see the cool new features but I'm sincerely starting to worry about balance between that and vehicles as of now.

I also love how Guha Bala talks about "how great Skylanders is for letting you experiment with original and creative concepts" right after we saw something which has been done to death like racing with crazy vehicles.
Vehicle fantasy, I guess. smilie

And finally... The BIG announcement.
Multiplayer!
... Except we knew about it since when the Starter Pack box was shown (it was unclear back then but still). smilie

Ok, end of the "rant".
Great gameplay, awesome graphics, a good look at Kaos' Doom Station of Ultimate Doomstruction.
Can't wait to try it out. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#4055 Posted: 14:19:04 17/08/2015
Quote: Drek95
I'm soooooo happy they are promoting online racing this much and not caring a bit about regular gameplay.

I know they are the same old reheated meal and we all want to see the cool new features but I'm sincerely starting to worry about balance between that and vehicles as of now.

I also love how Guha Bala talks about "how great Skylanders is for letting you experiment with original and creative concepts" right after we saw something which has been done to death like racing with crazy vehicles.

Multiplayer!
... Except we knew about it since when the Starter Pack box was shown (it was unclear back then but still). smilie

Ok, end of the "rant".
Great gameplay, awesome graphics, a good look at Kaos' Doom Station of Ultimate Doomstruction.

Some people who've never played the series before think it's a full-on racing game now
Ugh...
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
TTD Hunter Gems: 6345
#4056 Posted: 14:21:27 17/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Few new screenshots
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Credits go to myskylanders.de
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 14:31:16 17/08/2015 by TTD
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5410
#4057 Posted: 14:24:44 17/08/2015
[User Posted Image]

http://www.penguinrandomhouse....r/readers-guide

Our first look at BBPF's art. Looks like maybe he retains his potion lobbing attack.
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:26:33 17/08/2015 by Nroc-Nuika
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5540
#4058 Posted: 14:30:34 17/08/2015
Quote: SilverWolf2308
It's wheels are gold on the figure smilie

https://scontent.cdninstagram....144903167_n.jpg

Here I got the video, not too sure if you guys can see it.

https://video.fadl1-1.fna.fbcd...838&oe=55D1C867

Sorry, but that's definitely fake.

That picture can easily be forged, especially since the colors don't match.

If it were an in game variant, it would have the artwork and the name on the box.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8457
#4059 Posted: 14:32:31 17/08/2015
Quote: TTD
Few new screenshots
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Oh man....I am lovin that beach level.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5477
#4060 Posted: 14:33:47 17/08/2015
Quote: Nroc-Nuika
[User Posted Image]

http://www.penguinrandomhouse....r/readers-guide

Our first look at BBPF's art. Looks like maybe he retains his potion lobbing attack.

To me it looks like he's pouring the potion through the instrument to blow bubbles out of it
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:34:11 17/08/2015 by skylandsfan
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10269
#4061 Posted: 14:34:25 17/08/2015
Gulper looking kinda sleepy there. And Mesmeralda's boat is super weird, it's like a wooden bathtub.
There's also a crystal one in the back but I can't see a driver, and did we ever have any crystal-themed villains?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:35:49 17/08/2015 by Bifrost
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5477
#4062 Posted: 14:43:44 17/08/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Gulper looking kinda sleepy there. And Mesmeralda's boat is super weird, it's like a wooden bathtub.
There's also a crystal one in the back but I can't see a driver, and did we ever have any crystal-themed villains?

It could be ice, so my guess is chill bill
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
#4063 Posted: 14:49:12 17/08/2015
Well, we can see him for a split second in the Singleplayer Online footage, so it might be a good place to verify.
On the trailer, wow Drek waan't kidding about reheated meal. They just mixed together the press and trailer footage with youtubers I've never seen being paid to squee over the game plus an extra serving of GB parroting the same things we've heard a thousand times. I'm serious someone challenge this guy to say ONE new sentence about the game,he'll start with over the top vehicle fantasy.

But hey starting to piece some things together with the new cutscene. Eon also confirmed as showing as hologram to the NPCs like we saw in the comics, yay for continuity.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:49:50 17/08/2015 by Bifrost
#4064 Posted: 14:55:45 17/08/2015
I really am tired of Guha. They should stop showing him in the videos and start showing Lou. Guha even sounds uninterested in the game.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#4065 Posted: 14:59:53 17/08/2015
Sorry if this sounds "Blasphemous" but I really love racing games, so the racing itself is making me more excited than the actual gameplay.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4066 Posted: 15:00:14 17/08/2015
^I thought I was the only one to realize he had a legit complete body again. His robes are actually kinda cool

And yeah, Im going with the crystals being ice and that being Chill Bill
And while on the topic of those screenshots, looks like the two racetracks are the beach one and then the obvious Golden Queen one is specifically hers. Im gonna go ahead and assume that that Sky track with the music notes is Wolfgang's and the Land one that has some sort of skulls drawn onto it is Count Moneybone's. And then the Arkeyan track we see in the overview trailer comes with the Land trophy as well. All we need to see from the trophies is what the other sky track is and more obviously what the Kaos trophy does
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4067 Posted: 15:02:23 17/08/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude
I really am tired of Guha. They should stop showing him in the videos and start showing Lou. Guha even sounds uninterested in the game.

That is so not true. Don't know how you get this impression. Every second one talks to him is an evidence of how much heart and soul he puts into this game. And how much he loves talking about it.
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
#4068 Posted: 15:06:32 17/08/2015
Quote: myskylanders

That is so not true. Don't know how you get this impression. Every second one talks to him is an evidence of how much heart and soul he puts into this game. And how much he loves talking about it.

That's a matter of opinion. I personally prefer Lou.
---
#4069 Posted: 15:07:41 17/08/2015

And how you can see they really love the series and always try bringing something new and innovative and great experienxes and DEAR EON I'll just watch some official unboxing videos, seeing Lou be an absolute failure at opening a box is more entertaining than any of the Gamescon interviews.

And on Eon's body being whole, it's from the comics. We see him as a floating head but everyone else sees him as a translucent hologram; he can even interact with the dimension to a small extent as seen when he tries to levitate Malefor's amulet even if he can't do anything with it.
---
#4070 Posted: 15:08:58 17/08/2015

That's a matter of opinion. I personally prefer Lou.

Myskylanders is saying that GB repeats all the time how he loves making games,it's sarcasm.

Also zoomed in the two track screenshots, the beach level has the Phantom Tide anchored in a high point. The Racing Packs might have all levels themed after two bosses then.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:13:27 17/08/2015 by Bifrost
TTD Hunter Gems: 6345
#4071 Posted: 15:11:54 17/08/2015 | Topic Creator

I agree with myskylanders, you can see in all interviews that Guha is genuinely a fan of the game that he creates. Sure, he repeats himself but he is told what to say by the marketing team, I'm sure that he'd love to come out and spill the beans on everything but the truth is, that's bad for business.
#4072 Posted: 15:15:52 17/08/2015
Actually it's not sarcasm. He is just different than Lou, but I guess he doesn't need me defending him here. And maybe I have a different view due to the fact that I met him in person and had the chance to talk to him without a camera. Whatever, I don't wanna be the one starting a long off topic discussion.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:16:28 17/08/2015 by myskylanders
#4073 Posted: 15:16:13 17/08/2015
I see Lou or Paul Reiche loving the game. GB is nearly souless when he talks about it. Same sentences, treats the viewers like it's the first game they've ever seen(halfway through the interview), treats the youtubers like they haven't been covering this series for several years(FGTV must love being told how the vehicles have articulation after they picked up one and already moved the parts around, twice in the same event coverage), and uses the same buzzwords over and over. I'm sure he must do a great job in the VV office and love his job, but he's not the right dev to talk about it.

I don't hate the guy, I just really dislike the PR.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:20:01 17/08/2015 by Bifrost
#4074 Posted: 15:16:14 17/08/2015
Gulper is back.
YUUUUUUSH!

Seriously at this point we've been veeeery well beyond the 12 villains count.
I wonder if they'll do add all the Trap Team villains in the end (that would be sweet).
And... That crystal/ice boat looks strange... It makes me think about Traptanium.

What if it's a special mod unlocked only when a Trap Master uses the vehicle?
Or maybe it is just a power up which freezes the opponent?
Can't really think about other villains with that theme (Luminous uses crystals but that boat doesn't suit him at all)

There is also a fire-like vehicle part behind Gulper's shell.
Don't recall seeing something similar before.

Really LOVE the look of that track!
Hope there will be regular levels based off of it.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#4075 Posted: 15:23:57 17/08/2015
Quote: SilverWolf2308
It's wheels are gold on the figure smilie

https://scontent.cdninstagram....144903167_n.jpg

Here I got the video, not too sure if you guys can see it.

https://video.fadl1-1.fna.fbcd...838&oe=55D1C867

Sorry, but that's definitely fake.

That picture can easily be forged, especially since the colors don't match.

If it were an in game variant, it would have the artwork and the name on the box.

Did you watch the video???? It's real mate. Just because you don't want it to be doesn't mean it isn't. It's very real. And yes I've copped the abuse before and been called a liar just because the box didn't have any artwork on it. Yes I was confused in the beginning before too. But they can change the way they do things can't they. No ones stopping them. Now go watch the video instead of saying the pictures are fake. There's a reason I posted the bloody video with it.
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
#4076 Posted: 15:25:50 17/08/2015
Quote: Bifrost
I see Lou or Paul Reiche loving the game. GB is nearly souless when he talks about it. Same sentences, treats the viewers like it's the first game they've ever seen(halfway through the interview), treats the youtubers like they haven't been covering this series for several years(FGTV must love being told how the vehicles have articulation after they picked up one and already moved the parts around, twice in the same event coverage), and uses the same buzzwords over and over. I'm sure he must do a great job in the VV office and love his job, but he's not the right dev to talk about it.

I don't hate the guy, I just really dislike the PR.

I agree with this entire statement.
---
#4077 Posted: 15:28:19 17/08/2015
I can confirm that it is real. I have a video where I put the Event Hot Streak on a portal and it's golden hot streak in the game. It could still change because it was the old E3 build.
---
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#4078 Posted: 15:34:44 17/08/2015
I can confirm that it is real. I have a video where I put the Event Hot Streak on a portal and it's golden hot streak in the game. It could still change because it was the old E3 build.

So there's a possibility of two different Event Exclusive Vehicles going around? Because it's all on a chip on the vehicle they can only change the newer ones not the set ones already handed out to people. Unless they made an update which changed it but then that would be really silly of an update as only some will have it.
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
#4079 Posted: 15:36:06 17/08/2015
That's a weird variant change then, they went out of their way to paint it black when the original figure is red, and ingame it's... Gold? Eh.

But putting it into perspective; both GB and Reiche were asked what they'll do after launch, latter last year of course. GB goes 'you see, we are always aiming to do better and better and make new things, and we'll do that'. Paul Reiche stops for a second says 'Well, vacations, what else. I mean we'll work on our next game, after vacation' and everyone nearby laughs. Might be his experience, but the casual talk and the laid back wording is much more welcoming than fancy words. If you talk to them behind the cameras of course both will be chill, but only one stayed that way even when being interviewes.

But it'll go offtopic if we discuss this for much longer, let's keep it to PMs if needed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:37:00 17/08/2015 by Bifrost
TheLoneWolf Green Sparx Gems: 231
#4080 Posted: 15:50:33 17/08/2015
So the figure a chase variant (with its black and red color scheme) and the in game character is a in game variant? (with its golden color scheme)
V.V what are you doing?
---
Sun Runner= Best Vehicle in SSC
Get Ready to Race, Rumble and Roll!
#4081 Posted: 15:56:17 17/08/2015
Some variants - oh who am I kidding is that an avatar from the spoiler achievements? Good thing I've lerned before to suspect when they're 50x50 from last year's selection. I won't look back up.

If it's about the color, some variants don't reflect fully the colors just like some characters have the colors wrong in their figures; but never such a big part.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:02:10 17/08/2015 by Bifrost
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#4082 Posted: 16:34:17 17/08/2015
The fact that the vast majority of videos concerns vehicles gameplay is becoming a bit worrying. I hope this is due to marketing the new features rather than a true representation of the gameplay styles share.

Moreover, that Kaos trophy seems huge, I thought they were all small sized, but damn, you can a nearly have a bath there if you wishsmilie
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#4083 Posted: 16:45:01 17/08/2015
Quote: angelg
The fact that the vast majority of videos concerns vehicles gameplay is becoming a bit worrying. I hope this is due to marketing the new features rather than a true representation of the gameplay styles share.

Moreover, that Kaos trophy seems huge, I thought they were all small sized, but damn, you can a nearly have a bath there if you wishsmilie

That's just a bigger model of the Kaos Trophy. The real one is small.
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5468
#4084 Posted: 16:48:01 17/08/2015
Quote: TTD
Few new screenshots
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Credits go to myskylanders.de

*deep breathing
Mesmeralda on day one... OMFG, HYPE!!!!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4085 Posted: 16:57:59 17/08/2015
GOLDEN QUEEN LEVEL.
GULPER. MESMERELDA.
GOLD WIFE.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-*head explodes*
Sorry.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#4086 Posted: 17:03:54 17/08/2015
Quote: Drek95

Multiplayer!

Ok, end of the "rant".

it will be interesting to see how man will actually be playing the racing pack levels online. since they can be hard to get.. like with tt adventure packs i only did see them once and then never again in any shops. if that happen you will pretty much only playing with bots on these levels.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:05:10 17/08/2015 by CountMoneyBone
#4087 Posted: 17:08:48 17/08/2015
I'm sure the Golden Queen trophy will be in stock for quite a while.

I still can't go anywhere without seeing a Nightmare Express pack.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#4088 Posted: 17:14:46 17/08/2015
Quote: Bionichute
I'm sure the Golden Queen trophy will be in stock for quite a while.

I still can't go anywhere without seeing a Nightmare Express pack.

yah it depend a bit where you live etc.. but here i have only seen the tt adventure packs once and all the traps variants never arrived either. thankful all figurines did but you need to get them when you see them or they will be gone.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:15:31 17/08/2015 by CountMoneyBone
#4089 Posted: 17:18:24 17/08/2015
It's the same Event Hot Streak no matter where you got it. But an old version of the game can register it as "golden hot streak" and a final build could register it just as "hot streak". Just hang in there, I'm confident everyone will be happy when the game comes out.
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#4090 Posted: 17:18:41 17/08/2015
Does anybody else think that new racetrack resembles where D.K. lives in the D.K. country games?
---
Dead
LimeLight Green Sparx Gems: 403
#4091 Posted: 17:26:17 17/08/2015
So based on the screenshots the day one villains will be...

Gulper (YUUUS!)
Mesmerelda (Meh okay choice I guess)
Golden Queen (obviously)
Most likely Chill Bill (I am so hyped)
---
Skylanders is SuperCharged!
Here`s my game
Skylanders Guardians is coming... //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=121735
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5468
#4092 Posted: 17:38:46 17/08/2015
http://www.amazon.de/Skylander...QS5CH11J23E9Y8B

There's a new video with the unlockable racing tracks called Golden Temple and Tropic Plunder, as well as some Golden Queen gameplay.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4093 Posted: 17:42:28 17/08/2015
Were well over 12 villains, Does Kaos Trophy unlock like 30 villains? JEEZ!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#4094 Posted: 17:47:01 17/08/2015
Oh my god, seriously? A Tropic Thunder joke? That's amazing.

Never go full Gill Grunt.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8457
#4095 Posted: 18:09:46 17/08/2015

Pump your breaks kid, that Gillmans a national treasure.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#4096 Posted: 18:12:37 17/08/2015
Am I seeing a dramatic boss entrance animation on top of vehicles? I think I am.

And if it wasn't for the fact it would be too big for a 20 minute level, I really like the temple(yes, Lair of the Golden Queen is a temple, Kaos says it several times) redesign. Not much for the river of gold, but the architecture and the twice as big pyramid scream 'supervillain' much more than the secretive empty corridors with breakable pillars.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:16:40 17/08/2015 by Bifrost
Cicada17 Green Sparx Gems: 498
#4097 Posted: 18:45:41 17/08/2015
The video gives a better indication that the Golden Queen Track actually takes place in liquid gold. The screenshot had me thinking it might just be a reflection in the water. Makes me wonder if any other tracks will have you driving in non-water environments. Will the vehicles handle differently in them?
#4098 Posted: 18:49:55 17/08/2015
I love how they inputted Golden Queen's Giant Form.

Racing Action Packs are getting me Hype!!!

I think that pic of Gulper and stuff is the villains that come with the Sea Racing Pack so that means...

Golden Queen
Gulper
Mesmerelda
Andddd...
Possibly Chill Bill.
---
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#4099 Posted: 18:52:03 17/08/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Pump your breaks kid, that Gillmans a national treasure.

I know what grunt I am. I'm the grunt playin' the grunt disguised as another grunt.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#4100 Posted: 18:56:12 17/08/2015
I did a lot of zooming in on the Crystal ice shard vehicle thing and I seriously can't tell whos there. I just assume it's Chill Bill but I can KINDA see his head it really does not look like him.
---
First | Previous | Page 82 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me