Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Secrets of Eden (Final Fantasy type role play)
First | Previous | Page 8 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Secrets of Eden (Final Fantasy type role play) [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#351 Posted: 02:28:26 07/01/2014
OOc: Sounds awesome! May I just take Makenzie if Wreckinggirl posts permission?
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#352 Posted: 02:32:58 07/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I don't care. You're siblings and she is rarely on, so if she doesn't mind, neither do I. Is it Makenzie or Makinzie? I have Makinzie on the sheets. Also, whaddaya think of Stragus? He spell list is large and he could technically be at level 1 and learn all Blue magic spells, he just has to see an enemy use it to be able to learn it.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
#353 Posted: 02:38:42 07/01/2014
Ooc: sounds cool but a bit op. Alot like a mime too
---
wreckinggirl Green Sparx Gems: 165
#354 Posted: 02:40:18 07/01/2014
Ooc: I'll let him have my charcter....
#355 Posted: 02:57:24 07/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Well the fact is that the enemy has to use it and Stragus has to SEE it use it, some skills the enemy won't even use unless charmed or confused or coaxed into doing so. The best skills are found late in the game. And okay, also, post in Fate of the Brave, I have posted.
---
#356 Posted: 03:26:40 07/01/2014
Ooc: Hmmm......
---
#357 Posted: 15:48:19 07/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I am gonna delete my OOC Posts and you can just delete yours and post a new one now that we got the Makinzie/kenzie thing figured out.
---
#358 Posted: 20:39:55 07/01/2014
Ooc: To explain her dissapearance

Makinzie finally finished nap, and walked outside. Her group was talking to a strange man, so she decided to walk over, and ask what was going on.

Lorcarane looked straight nto Apollo's eyes. "I love you Apollo. I hope your one-hundred percent sure of that." and began to eat her food, which had recently arrived.

Erola piped up, "Yeah! She's part of our team. Now, do you support her exilation? Because if you do we may have to kill you." she stated, holding her book threateningly.
---
#359 Posted: 21:46:22 07/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Apollo kissed Lora over the table. "Of course I know that. I love you too." He smiled wide and began to continue eating his food and before Lora noticed, he had eaten all of it. Apollo could eat very fast, but he never seemed to put on weight, it was odd.

Stragus looked at Erola. "Calm down. I came to tell her about it, and put that book down, I've already read enough books to give me a headache." The man stated and looked at Makinzie. "Now, can one of you please tell me where Reagan is? I have to tell her the news."

Reagan was upstairs in her room at the inn, taking off her helmet, revealing her long brunette hair and she looked in the mirror. "Today was a good day, but I wonder what will come tomorrow. Riesz, my friend, I hope to see you soon in Maldaenna." She said and closed her eyes and smiled and fell onto the bed, Seiryu quietly looking out the window and at the sky.
---
#360 Posted: 21:47:39 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Bump, if you leave this, it's closing because nobody is interested.
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me