Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Pokemon RP - Clash of Time and Space [Remake]
First | Previous | Page 8 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Pokemon RP - Clash of Time and Space [Remake] [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#351 Posted: 01:06:45 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Ruby flew up into the air.
"Are you ok?" Megan asked, turning to look at Skye.
"Pika," Star called to Blaze, saying hello, before turning her attention back to the sky.

Mew watched Articuno leave and then looked around for Celebi.
#352 Posted: 04:41:09 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Good thing we came in time," Megan said, glancing down at Dialga whose roar of time beam was now blasting down the pathway Skye and Blaze were just running down.
#353 Posted: 04:50:13 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Dialga roared in pain and zipped around, glaring at Giratina. He shot a roar of time beam at her.

"Do you think we should go to the pokemon centre? Would it be safe there?" Megan asked.
Star aimed a thunderbolt at an incoming shadow ball.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#354 Posted: 04:56:57 15/10/2013
Articuno flew back down, close to the town. She shot an Ice Beam at the Pokemon Center, covering it in a fine layer of frost before flying on, spreading more ice about the streets.

Chandelure shot a flurry of Shadow Balls at Darkrai, the nightmare Pokemon seeming untouched by the attack. Golurk stood in front of Seiki, acting as a stone barrier to protect his trainer. Umbreon went over to seiki and nudged him his his head to try to waken him.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#355 Posted: 04:57:16 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Megan shook her head. "Well, I saw Alice in her balloon by the lake. I don't know where Seiki is, and I left River back in the house."

Dialga roared and flew off.
Mew was still searching for Celebi.
#356 Posted: 05:02:30 15/10/2013
OOC: Seiki is at the shore of the lake, asleep.

Darkrai roared a deathly howl. Seiki's Pokemon all looked at it in fear. Darkrai formed a Shadow Ball in his hands and shot it at Chandelure. The attack was filled with power, causing Chandelure to fly backwards and crash into a tree. He then fired another at Golurk, causing the goliath to fall to it's knees. Darkrai used Dark Void, causing Golurk to fall forward, asleep like his master.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#357 Posted: 05:17:03 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Dialga flew down to the lake and spotted Darkrai at the shore. He roared at him and flew closer, slowly.
#358 Posted: 05:25:26 15/10/2013
Darkrai turned quickly and fired a Dark Pulse at Dialga then glared at it, as if saying to back off. Chandelure slowly rose up, hurt. And worked it's way back to the battle. Umbreon noticed that Darkrai was distract and bit onto Seiki shirt collar, trying to drag him away, to safety.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:28:16 15/10/2013 by Seiki
#359 Posted: 05:33:57 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Dialga roared at Darkrai, hovering a few metres away, his tail swishing. He wasn't sure whether to attack Dakrai or actually leave him alone.
#360 Posted: 16:47:34 15/10/2013
Darkrai stood, glaring at Dialga. He didn't attack, merely stared. Umbreon continued to drag Seiki away, getting closer and closer to the the trees, slowly with some difficulty.
---
#361 Posted: 20:22:47 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Dialga roared at Darkrai and flew off towards the town.
#362 Posted: 20:26:34 15/10/2013
Darkrai spun around and saw Umbreon. Umbreon looked up in fear, stopping dead in his tracks. Darkrai used Dark Void. Umbreon fell over, against Seiki, asleep.
---
#363 Posted: 04:25:47 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Dialga flew towards the tower and Mew quickly zipped across his path, making him rear back and wondering what the heck just flew in front of him.
Mew turned around and cried out in anger and then flew towards the towers.
Dialga roared at her and flew after her.
#364 Posted: 04:36:42 16/10/2013
OOC: Someone should probably help Seiki, he's losing really bad.

Chandelure staggers back to battle. He used Inferno mixed with Fire Spin, engulfing Darkrai in fire before firing Shadow Balls at the flaming vortex. Darkrai burst from the flames, still very strong, and fired a Dark Pulse. Chandelure moved and was able to dodge, but barely.
---
#365 Posted: 04:55:59 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Alice was floating downwards towards the shore in her balloon. Luckily she had escaped the legendary pokemon, for now. As she landed her balloon and hopped out, she walked along the shore, heading to the path which led back to Alamos Town when she saw Darkrai, Seiki, and his pokemon, either asleep, or battling Darkrai.
She gasped and Chimchar cried out in alarm.
#366 Posted: 05:29:17 16/10/2013
Chandelure looked at Alice and Chimchar with sad eyes and made a cry, asking for help. Darkrai turned to the two new arrivals with a menacing stare.
---
#367 Posted: 05:32:01 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Chimchar jumped in front of Alice protectively.
"Darkrai...don't you remember me?" Alice called gently.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#368 Posted: 11:56:14 16/10/2013
Hellena tottered out the door, clutching the frame for support as she stumbled.
"Ohhh... Why couldn't you have woken me up earlier?" she groaned, clutching her head in an unsuccessful attempt to ward off the coming headache. Hemera squeaked, backing up against Hellena's legs as a dark shadow passed overhead, quickly succeeded by bright orange light.
"Wh- at?" she stuttered. "Is tha-that-? Can it be-"
Astraea screeched, bounding down the street towards the cliffs.

Latias settled at the pinnacle of the Time Tower, using Dragonbreath at random on various buildings. She saw Reshiram in the distance, but ignored the larger legendary pointedly.
---
self professed austGAYlian
#369 Posted: 18:50:08 16/10/2013
Darkrai looked at Alice then flew up and away from the lake. Finally with a moment to relax, Chandelure collapsed, fainting.
---
#370 Posted: 01:43:33 17/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Alice immediately ran over to Seiki and his pokemon. "Chimchar, we have to get them to the pokemon centre!" She and Chimchar picked up Seiki and his pokemon and put them in her balloon. She started it up again and proceeded to fly to the pokemon centre.
#371 Posted: 01:56:17 17/10/2013
OOC: Articuno froze the Pokemon Center.

Seiki stirred in his sleep, trapped in a nightmare. In the dream, he is alone, lost in a never-ending Pokemon Tower. The room is dark, and while no one is with him, eyes are watching him fro mthe shadows.
---
#372 Posted: 04:26:12 17/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Nuu, the pokemon centre has to stay undamaged.

Alice floated above the half-destroyed the town, heading to the pokemon centre. "Oh no," she murmured.
"Chimchaaar," Chimchar said.
#373 Posted: 04:56:43 17/10/2013
OOC: lol, yeah, Megan and Skye were talking about it being a safe place, so I was like trolololol lolnoep. smilie It's just covered in a fine layer of frost. Flamethrower should thaw the door to grant access. Though power'd likely be out.

Seiki continued to wander amdist the graves in the tower. In this dream, he was still young, roughly 5 years old. He was quite frightened as he walked. Eventually many powerful ghosts flew from the shadows of the room at him, all moving slowly towards, coming after him. In the back, Darkrai stood, watching. Seiki looked at the large blurred masses, filled with terror. He looked into their eyes and saw them take shape as several Ghost type Pokemon; Gengar, Chandelure, Golurk, Mismagius, and Dusknoir.
"Wait, this isn't right. I'm not afraid of ghosts. They are my friends." The room grew a little brighter. "I'm not afraid of the dark, I embrace it." The lights came on. The ghosts turned to face Darkrai who became startled by the events unfolding.
"You're using fear to hurt me, but what you didn't know is I laugh at fear and make it my *****!" Seiki conjours a Shadow Ball in his hands, dark flames in his eyes, and fires it at Darkrai, who then explodes.

Seiki's eyes shoot open and sits up with a gasp for air while sitting in the basket of Alice's balloon.
"What happened? How'd I get here?"
---
#374 Posted: 05:08:39 17/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok. smilie

Alice looked down at him. "Calm down Seiki," she said gently, bending down to him. "You got hit by Darkrai's attack, and was having a nightmare. Your pokemon were hit too. I'm taking you to the pokemon centre."
#375 Posted: 05:51:38 17/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Mew shrieked and tried to dodge them, but she ended up getting hit and fell to the ground.
#376 Posted: 06:09:08 17/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Dialga entered the scene and roared.
#377 Posted: 06:12:47 17/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Dialga fired a roar of time beam at her.
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#378 Posted: 08:31:48 17/10/2013
"Seriously, what the hell is going on around here? Theres so many fricken legendarys!" River shouted as he ran towards the town, there was a fire going and a shadow of a Victini in the ashes, destroying everything "Go, Sparky!" River shouted as he threw sparkys pokeball out and Sparky came shooting out of it "Sparky, thunderbolt, now!" River commanded, Sparky roared and a thunderbolt came shooting from the sky, hitting the Victini, the Victini, now enraged, started blasting fire around the area, some of the fire caught on to Rivers arm, seriously burning his right arm, River, beginning to scream in pain, ran away from the fight with Sparky following him, He began to run towards the pokecenter.
Rivers mind was going blank due to the pure pain, while running towards the pokemon center, he ran into a jirachi, enraged like the Victini, It used flash cannon and was aiming at River.
Sparky got in between the flash cannon and River, damaging Sparky quite alot.
River put Sparky back in his pokeball and ran again towards the pokemon center, the fire had finally gone out, but his arm was severally burned.
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
#379 Posted: 19:31:00 17/10/2013
Seiki stood up and looked over the side of the basket at the destruction of the town being brought by the rampaging legends. The city was in chaos with people in panic. He then looked over and saw all of his Pokemon, unconcious. He returned them to their Pokeballs and put them in his bag.
---
#380 Posted: 01:07:45 18/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well go to the pokemon centre," Megan replied.
Ruby flew towards the pokemon centre, which was covered in frost. She quickly landed and let Megan and Skye off her back.
Megan ran into the centre and saw River inside. "River!" she cried.

Alice saw Ruby down the pokemon centre and headed down towards her.

Dialga roared and flew off towards the towers.
#381 Posted: 01:59:29 18/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Dialga zipped around suddenly and spotted Entei. He roared and flew towards the fire pokemon.
#382 Posted: 02:08:19 18/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Dialga tried to dodge, but his leg ended up getting burned. He roared and fired a roar of time beam at Entei.
#383 Posted: 07:38:45 20/10/2013
River was sitting down, leaning against a wall.
"Megan! You... you alright?" River asked in concern, she didn't look hurt.
Sparky was lying next to River, worried about his master.
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
#384 Posted: 07:46:53 20/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Your arm!" Megan cried in shock as she saw his arm. "I'm fine, but you...! Your arm!"
#385 Posted: 07:50:15 20/10/2013
"Yeah, a Victini did this, hurts like hell and I cant move it much without it hurting alot..." River grunted as he tried to stand up.
---
#386 Posted: 07:51:52 20/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"No, no, don't move," Megan said quickly. "Don't hurt yourself even more!"
"Pika!" Star added.
#387 Posted: 08:14:59 20/10/2013
"O-okay, jeez..." He said as he slumped back down against the wall
"Lux!" Sparky said as he nudged River's shoulder.
---
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#388 Posted: 09:05:12 20/10/2013
Hellena stared after Astraea, before turning to go the other way.
"Come- come on, Hem." she slurred quietly. "I thin- I think the Pokemon Centre'll be ou-cough- our best bet for what the hell is going on."
"Lar, larvesta." the moth agreed softly, following the teetering human up the street, speeding up to hold her steady when she stumbled.
"Tha-thanks..."
---
self professed austGAYlian
#389 Posted: 01:14:41 21/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Nurse Joy!" Megan called.
A nurse ran over and spotted River's arm. "Oh my gosh, you poor thing! Come with me and we'll get you fixed up." She helped River stand up and Chansey ran over and help her take River into one of the hospital rooms.
"Pika..." Star trailed off.

Dialga was floating by the Space-Time Towers. He roared loudly, making sure everything in the town could hear him.
#390 Posted: 02:00:14 21/10/2013
OOC: Did the basket land? I'm going with yes.

Seiki climbed out of the basket and walked into the Pokemon Center, it was dark and cold. He saw River getting rushed off by a Chansey to when seemed to be the only lit room in the building. Upon further inspection, it was revealed to be generated by Pika-Power.
Seiki stood by the door, watching as Nurse Joy tended to River. A Chansey came by and looked at him. He handed the Chansey the Pokeballs containing his Pokemon and the Chansey rushed off.
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me