Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Answers to Past Memories (Guardian High Sequel) [PRIVATE]
First | Previous | Page 8 of 9 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The Answers to Past Memories (Guardian High Sequel) [PRIVATE] [CLOSED]
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#351 Posted: 02:29:10 28/11/2013
Rocky sat silently in her seat as she twiddled with her thumbs. She was zoning out as she stared at the table in front of her. Her food stayed on the plate, untouched.

Elicora sat at the table, reading as she ate. She was deeply into the book as she turned the pages. Every once in a while she would stop to take a bite of the delicious food in front of her.

"Hello?" Dahilia said tiredly into her cell phone. "Hey!!" Calilia said, with great enthusiasm. "What is it?" Dahilia asked. "Just wanted to call to tell you I'll be stopping by your school after school. I'll be speaking with the Headmaster about me attending your school" Calilia said happily. "Oh, alright. See you then" Dahilia said as she hung up the phone and got out of bed.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#352 Posted: 02:45:49 28/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, Elicora, it seems you are liking your book. By the way, I finished that book you lent me, here you are." Freija said, placing the book on the table near Elicora. "It was a great story, thanks for letting me borrow it."

"Well, I will go check on Dahilia. If you guys want, you can take the tram to school today, it opened up today. I am actually quite excited to take it. We have about twenty minutes before we leave." August said as she walked up the linoleum steps to the girl's floor. She knocked on the door. "Day, it's August, are you feeling up to coming to school today?"

Korra smiled at Storm. "I am good. Excited for your first day of school? I hope you like it." She smiled and shoved her face full of toast and fruit.

Maea quietly ate her omelette and was looking at her phone. She was going through her music playlist as to what to play on the way to school. She was quickly adapting to the Guardian high dorm like everyone else.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8684
#353 Posted: 02:52:42 28/11/2013
"Yes I am I never been to a school before, well not a school that is not at home." Storm said as he smiled and then buttered some tost and then ate some eggs and some orange juice.
---
SC
#354 Posted: 02:54:00 28/11/2013
"You're welcome" Elicora said with a cheerful nod

"I don't want to leave these guys... But then again... It'd be nice to just go and get out. Maybe I could sneak out tonight. Yeah. I'll leave a note and take off. I'm sure everyone will do just fine" Rocky thought, looking up and around at all of her friends.

"Yup! By the way, my friend Calilia will be stopping by the school after school. She may be attending Guardian High also!" Dahilia said as she finished getting dressed and opened the door.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#355 Posted: 03:00:16 28/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, I hope you're enjoying my book. I sure did, and if you ever have any other books I would love to read them. Same goes for me, if you want something, let me know." Freija said.

"Rocky. You wanna hang out at the coffee house after school today with me, Maea and Rowan?" Serah asked. "If you don't want to, it's okay, but Rowan hasn't seen you in awhile."

August looked surprised. "My, oh my. A lot of people have been coming to Guardian High lately. Well any way, tonight, I would like to talk to you about the other night, with the shadows. Don't say a word about this to anyone at school besides us here at the dorm. I will tell everyone about it."

August came down the steps. "Everyone, around 7:00 tonight I would like to hold a meeting to talk about Dahilia and what went on the other night. Thank you."
---
#356 Posted: 03:13:15 28/11/2013
Elicora nodded "I'm sure I have a few in my dorm somewhere. I'll see what I can find for you. I'm almost done with your book by the way" Elicora said as she continued to intently read.

Rocky lightly gasped as she zoned back into reality. "Oh uh, sure. I'd love to" Rocky said, a little surprised at the offer.

Dahilia nodded "I won't tell anyone!" She called out as she grabbed her bag and walked down the steps behind August. She was excited to return to school, and was also excited to see her old friend Calilia.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#357 Posted: 05:47:28 29/11/2013
"I've never seen a creature like that before so you'll have to explain more about it and about why my fathful companion disappears and reappears like she does later on to night." Storm said as he finished his breakfast. He cleaned up his mess and washed his dishes then sat on the couch to await the others to finish eating.
---
SC
#358 Posted: 00:51:46 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Everyone got ready and arrived at the station and got on the monorail tram. About twenty minutes later, they arrived at the school. Korra gave Storm a hug and told him to have a good day at school. "Hope you enjoy it!" She shouted as she ran up to a group of girls she was friends with."

Everyone went to the classes and Storm stood outside of the school. Maea came walking up. "I hope you enjoy your first day as much as I did. You will like here... At least I hope you do." She smiled and nodded and walked up the steps.

The first bell rang, students had ten minutes to get to their first classes. Storm stood in front of the large doors and the emblem that read, 'Guardian High' in big bold letters. He slowly took hisfirst steps up the stairs.
---
#359 Posted: 14:27:43 30/11/2013
Ooc: I forgot what Storm's classes were.
---
SC
#360 Posted: 16:36:31 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Page 6 or 7 has thm.
---
#361 Posted: 17:06:14 30/11/2013
ooc: found them! Pre Calc, History, English III, Chemistry, Physics, Lunch, Free Period, and Philosophy. Oh and what skill level is Storm at? I want to update my sheet.

As Storm was going up the stairs he heard the bell go off. He didn't pay much attention to it for he never heard a real school bell. After a few minutes of wandering around he found his first class which was Pre Calc. He knocked on the door.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:11:43 30/11/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#362 Posted: 19:41:44 30/11/2013
Rocky sat in her class, quite bored. She tried to pay attention to the teacher, but just couldn't find herself able to do it.

Elicora had finally out down her book to pay attention to her teacher. She listened intently to the lesson being given.

Dahilia sat in her seat quietly, paying attention to the teacher, but at the same time wasn't.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#363 Posted: 20:14:37 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Um, page 6 maybe has the info on the victory after Shadow Dahilia's fight.

Mr. Kaguya walked over to the door and opened it up. Storm stood in the doorway. "Well hello there. You must be Tony Forge. Well, welcome to Pre-Calc. Hmmm... You can have a seat over there next to Lyla." He smiled and pointed to the empty desk in the middle row.

Serah threw a small piece of crumpled paper at Rocky after the teacher passed out the homework. She then walked up to her desk. "Having trouble paying attention in AP Calculus again?" She chuckled. "I don't blame you."

Ward and Saffron had been working on their Philosophy homework and saw Elicora reading her book. "Hey, Elicora, wanna work on the homework together?" Saffron asked. "It is really short, so we are gonna try and finish it before the bell rings, because just like you, we couldn't stand to pay attention to the substitute, that's why she just gave us a worksheet." Ward opened his book and looked at the pages of information on philosophy.

Maea sat in the back row, diligently paying attention to the lesson given in AP Chemistry with Dahilia. Afterwards, she noticed Dahilia beginning to fall asleep. "I have to do something. Hey, Mina, can I have that pen real quick?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah sure I guess." Mina answered in wonder. "Here."

Maea took the pen and threw it at Day, causing her to look back at Maea.

"Sorry." Maea mouthed. "You were nearly asleep, I didn't want to get you in trouble." She whispered.
---
#364 Posted: 02:00:49 01/12/2013
ooc: ok he's up to date.

Yes I am Mr......" Storm was trying to remember Mr. Kaguya's name. He then sat down next to Lyla. He looked at her and held out his hand. "Hello my name is Tony. And you are?"
---
SC
#365 Posted: 14:29:50 02/12/2013
Rocky gasped lightly. "Oh, sorry. I was thinking." Rocky said as she zoned back into reality.

"Oh, sure!" Elicora said cheerfully as she set down her book and took out her homework. She wrote out her name at the top of the paper and walked to Saffron and Ward.

Dahilia nodded. "Thanks" She whispered in reply as she tried to pay attention, but was having some issues with that.

Calilia was at her home, preparing for her meeting at the school.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#366 Posted: 04:45:26 04/12/2013
ooc: waits for Crescent Wing.
---
SC
#367 Posted: 05:08:15 04/12/2013
OOC: I'll go PM her. She may have forgotten about this.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#368 Posted: 21:30:36 04/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: No, I wasn't forgetting, I was hoping to see more interaction between you guys, but oh well.

The girl shook Storm's hand. "My name is Lyla Woldrin. Pleasure to meet you. If you ever need help in this class, let me know, I am great at it."

"It's okay, but you're missing a big chunk of the notes, here, use mine." Serah smiled as she pulled a chair over to Rocky's desk. "Okay, I am gonna start while you finish the notes up. This better not be a regular thing, or I will run out of paper to throw at you. Then again, Mickey does have a lot of pens at his disposal."

"Oh boy, more Philosophy I don't understand." Ward whined. "Well, I get it, but I don't like doing it. I thought this class was gonna be a lot harder, guess I was wrong."

Saffron rolled her eyes. "Get over it. Aren't you taking AP Philosophy next year anyway?" She asked. "I am. What about you Elicora?"

"I am... This is about the only class I like, well I like English too." Ward answered.
Everyone pulled out their books and started looking for answers to the homework.

After the class lecture was over, Maea walked up to Dahilia. "Sorry 'bout that. Mina, here, catch." She said as the picked up the black pen and tossed it back to Mina.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"So, is it true another student is coming over?" Maea asked.
---
#369 Posted: 02:57:18 05/12/2013
ooc: Not much for me to work with. I'll try to be discriptive. Oh want to join my RP called Ghost of the Past?

Storm noded and took out his note book and began to take notes from Mr. Kaguya's lecture.
---
SC
#370 Posted: 03:11:42 05/12/2013
OOC: *cracks knuckles* Lets see how detailed I can be smilie

Rocky laughed as she copied down the notes "He sure does huh" She said as she looked from her paper to Serah's, making sure to copy the notes down word for word.

"I may take AP." Elicora said as she quickly found answers within her book, skimming the book quickly.

Dahilia nodded "My friend Calilia may be attending. She is meeting with the head master after school today." Dahilia said with a small smile as she looked to Maea
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#371 Posted: 21:08:05 11/12/2013
ooc: bump! Come on lets keep this RP alive!!
---
SC
#372 Posted: 01:19:27 13/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: This RP is dying guys. Nobody seems to be interested anymore. I've asked people, but nobody wants to join. It''s gonna be hard and I have so much going on I really don't have as much time. I will keep trying.
---
#373 Posted: 01:47:02 13/12/2013
OOC: I'll see what I can do. I really love this Role-Play, it's one of my favorites. I'll see if I can maybe get someone to join.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#374 Posted: 02:06:15 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: We gotta get this back up and running!

Lyla smiled as she was very in to Mr. Kaguya's lectures... Almost TO in to them. She took our her recording device and began recording his lecture, like she did with every teacher. Storm looked at her and wondered why she had that. Wouldn't it be full everyday?

Serah sighed as she looked at the Worksheet. "I hate math... Why did I take this class!?" She moaned and slowly put her head on the desk, making a slight noise. "Well, I understand it, and I have a straight A in this class, so that's fine." She said and looked at the daunting problems. "Only three minutes stands between me and AP Chemistry..." Serah then began to stare at the clock and put her things away.

Saffron and Ward were looking into their books. "It doesn't seem to bad, I hear seniors taking it aren't too overwhelmed with it, so that's a good sign." She laughed. "Sad thing, half of those seniors aren't even smart, so it must be easy if they are passing."

"You need a D to pass. How many of those seniors have a D or C in that class?" Ward asked. "From what I hear, a majority of the class is passing."

"I guess you're right, Ward." Saffron said, putting her pencil eraser under her chin and flipping the pages of her book.

Maea smiled. "That sounds great. My this year has certainly had its influx of people, that's for sure." She said. "Calilia... Sounds cool. I hope she does attend and enjoys it here. This is my first year here, but I love it already."
---
#375 Posted: 04:17:20 23/12/2013
Storm looked at Lyla using her recorder. "Hey what's that for?" He asked in a confused tone.
---
SC
#376 Posted: 13:45:12 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Lyla quickly made a 'shh' noise to quiet down Storm and whispered to him, "It's my recorder. I don't take notes very well so I use this instead. I just turn it on like this and set it up and BAM! I have lectures on my device. It comes in handy, especially with my note-taking. It can be soooo horrendous." She chuckled and tuned back into the lecture as if she was just waiting for some climax in which she would probably shout, "HOORAY" like she always did. This netted her as the head of the party planning committee for her spunk and her cheery personality.
---
#377 Posted: 02:13:25 24/12/2013
Rocky finished up copying down the notes and handed them back to Serah. "Thank you" She said cheerfully as she took her pencil and her books and put them away in her bag. She awaited class dismissal.

Elicora finished her homework and closed her book. She sighed as she put away her things and took out a new book to read.

Dahilia nodded. "I'm sure she will. She seemed excited to come and meet Headmaster" She said with a small smile. "It'd be nice to see her again, it's been a long while"
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#378 Posted: 17:36:39 24/12/2013
Quote: Crescent Wing
Lyla quickly made a 'shh' noise to quiet down Storm and whispered to him, "It's my recorder. I don't take notes very well so I use this instead. I just turn it on like this and set it up and BAM! I have lectures on my device. It comes in handy, especially with my note-taking. It can be soooo horrendous." She chuckled and tuned back into the lecture as if she was just waiting for some climax in which she would probably shout, "HOORAY" like she always did. This netted her as the head of the party planning committee for her spunk and her cheery personality.

"Oh." Storm wispered. "Maybe I should get one of those myself." He said to himself. Then the bell rang and he went to his next class which was History. Storm seemed to like history but not as much as he loved Korra. "I wonder if we have a class together?" He asked himself.
---
SC
#379 Posted: 00:00:50 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
(School Theme for Today (It'll constantly change))

Korra noticed Storm walking in the halls and smiled and walked over to him. "Hi, Tony." She chuckled. "How are you liking Guardian High? I am heading to History next. What's your next class?" She then reached her pocket and pulled out a piece of folded poster paper. "It's a map of the school. I made one for myself but I really don't need it now, you can have it." She smiled and walked and saw the History room. Storm noticed how detailed the map, every nook and cranny was included.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:02:16 27/12/2013 by Crescent Wing
#380 Posted: 01:41:57 27/12/2013
"My next class is history." Storm said. "What's yours?" He asked as he looked at how detailed the map Korra handed him was. "Wow! You've got some memory." He laughed a little.
---
SC
#381 Posted: 01:53:31 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Korra's smile widened. "Great, let's see if we can sit next to each other!" She laughed. "Oh well, I just copied the rooms, you should've seen my prototype... Ehhehe, let's not talk about that shall we..." She looked down but in her mind the image of the torn paper and scent of highlighters and markers filled the air when she made her first school map for Guardian High.
---
#382 Posted: 02:15:08 27/12/2013
Storm patted Korra on the back. "Oh it's alright Korra." Storm said. "Now lets get to class before all the good seats go." He said as he grabbed her hand and walked to history class with her.
---
SC
#383 Posted: 18:33:11 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Korra smiled and laughed. "Yeah. Let's hurry. I am currently waiting for my new glasses so I have to wear these ones and sit closer to the front. If that's okay with you." She said, putting on her glasses. "Do you think I look cute in them?" She asked. After putting them a friend walked over to her.

"Korra! You have your glasses on... You look so pretty. You're the only person I know who looks better with glasses." The girl said.

Korra blushed and looked away, then smiled. "You think so?" She answered.

The girl nodded. "Of course. You're pretty anyway. The glasses are a nice effect. Makes you look prettier and smarter, teehee."

"Thanks." Korra smiled. "Well, better hurry and take a seat and get ready for the lesson." She said, and Korra, Storm and the girl all took their seats.
---
#384 Posted: 23:22:56 27/12/2013
Storm sat next to Korra. He looked at her and he thought to himself that she looks even more beautiful wearing her glasses. He smiled and blushed. He looked away embarrassed.
---
SC
#385 Posted: 23:54:24 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Korra looked at Storm. "What's wrong?" She subtly asked. "Is it the glasses? Do they make me look weird? I am sorry, I would take them off but I couldn't see very well. Lately my eye contacts have been irritating my eyes, you can see my left eye is a little red still." She said, lowering her glasses to show Storm her reddened eye. "It doesn't hurt much anymore, but it still does when I rub it or something like that. Hopefully my new glasses come soon." She said.

The bell rung and the teacher, Ms. Yuun walked in. "Good morning class. How was your long weekend?" She asked.

The majority of the class said it was good or fantastic or fun.

"That's good. Now are we ready for some history? And I don't mean your weekend history." She chuckled.
---
#386 Posted: 01:17:26 28/12/2013
"No your glasses make you look beautiful." Storm said smiling.
---
SC
#387 Posted: 21:54:00 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC : I am not going to post until CL does.
---
#388 Posted: 23:47:15 29/12/2013
OOC: I've been waiting for you to reply to my post ._.' *points to my post from 6 days ago*
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#389 Posted: 23:57:19 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ohh, I see. Whoops.

Serah looked at Rocky. "Well, then, time for our fun class, AP Chemistry!" She smiled. "Better bring a snooze alarm for you my darling." She said and laughed and the two walked out of the classroom and went to the other classroom.

"Gosh Elicora. How many paper cuts do you get with all these books? Also, stop reading to fast, those pages are flammable." Ward smiled as made the lame joke.

"I think what he means is, you sure read a lot and you sure love to. I read quite often too, just haven't had much time. Maybe we should start a school book club!" Saffron smiled.

Maea thought about another new student. "Well, see if she can come over to the dorm after her meeting. I am sure the others would love to meet her, I know I would." She said as she answered Dahilia's question about the new girl.
---
#390 Posted: 00:07:13 30/12/2013
Rocky laughed and rolled her eyes. "I'll be fine" She says as she walks into the classroom. "Onetime thing. Probably" She says walking to her seat.

Elicora looked up from her book. "I haven't gotten any. But that sounds fun Saffron" Elicora said with a smile as she set down her book. "And Ward, I'm sure I can't catch a book on fire just by reading it" Elicora laughed.

Dahilia nodded. "I'll see what I can do" She said with a cheerful smile.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#391 Posted: 00:13:55 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Trust me, I feel the same way in AP Calculus. I hate math so much, and the teacher just bores me. Do this equation first and then do this... Ugh. It better be or I will be in a gallon of water in a bucket to pour on you if you fall asleep." Serah stated and laughed. They sat next to each other. "So how do you think Dahilia is doing? I wonder how she will take the news tonight."

Ward put his hands up. "I don't know. We could try! He laughed. He took out a book and began flipping pages super fast.

"Maybe we could run this by the club advisor here at the school after classes today?" Saffron asked. "I think a decent amount of people would join. What do you think?"

Maea smiled and packed her books into her bag. "Well sounds great. I will see you in Study Hall later then. Maybe we can go to the quad later and check out how the stage construction is going for the music festival!"
---
#392 Posted: 02:55:52 30/12/2013
ooc:Waits for a reply.
---
SC
#393 Posted: 03:34:32 30/12/2013
Rocky laughed. "I think she'll be fine." She said with a smile as she put down her bag and took out her books.

Elicora laughed as she took Ward's book from him. "Not gonna happen" She said with a laugh as she turned to Saffron. "Yeah! Sounds fun!" Elicora said happily.

Dahilia nodded. "Alright! Talk to you then" She said as she walked to her next class with a smile.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#394 Posted: 04:19:04 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Korra looked at Storm and smiled. "Thank you. Ya know... I actually like them more than my contacts. So much easier to take off and clean." Do you wear contacts, Tony?" She asked.

Serah sat down and took out her brown, leather journal and wrote down something in some different language. What it was, nobody knew. "It just seems odd." Rocky then looked at Serah. "I mean, Dahilia recovered a LOT faster then anyone. Maybe she has some hidden potential."

Saffron and Elicora got up to leave and go to their next class and see Dahilia. The two walked in the door and shortly after, Dahilia walked in and Saffron told her to sit next to her and Elicora. "So, how you feeling today?" Saffron asked. "Sorry, I figured a lot of people asked you that already. I don't usually hear about it." She giggled.

Maea walked out of class, it was time for her library assistant duties. She opened the doors to the library and walked up to the librarian.
"Excuse me?" She asked. "Do you mind if I go check out the Quad? I am curious to see how stage construction is going. I am the co-head advisor of it. I have a badge too, I don't know why, but apparently when the concert comes around I need to wear it like a pin." She blabbered on.

The librarian smiled. "Yes, dear. You may go. The library has been slow today. I imagine Elicora will drop by during lunch or study all to check out another book. I swear she has checked out more books than the entire first year class." She chuckled. "The sad thing, it's probably true."

Maea laughed. "I like to read too, I just normally buy books instead, I mean I check them out before I buy them of course. Well, thank you, Mrs. Yashi. Have a good day." She waved and walked out the door and Mrs. Yashi said the same to Maea. Maea closed the door and headed down the hall to go check out the Quad. She came across the door and walked outside and the stage was complete except for the lighting. "Hey there!" She hollered. "Anyone here?" She asked. One of the crew members walked over to her.
---
#395 Posted: 04:55:18 30/12/2013
Rocky nodded. "It's always possible. She always has been a strange one" Rocky laughed. "I definite;y don't doubt it, though" Rocky said opening her Chemistry book.

Elicora laughed at Saffron's excitement as she sat down.

"I am quite alright, thank you. Been an interesting last few days, I'll say" Dahilia laughed as she pulled out her books.

Calilia was at her home, preparing for the meeting. She sighed as she looked at her small bag, filled with her papers and such.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#396 Posted: 05:00:46 30/12/2013
"No I don't." Storm said. "Even if I did they would......." He stopped for a moment. "Well impair my job." Storm said hesitantly. He didn't want to say that he was an assassin to the whole class. "Hey we should pay attention to the lecture." He then started to write down a few notes.

Ooc: When will we use aur guardians again?
---
SC
#397 Posted: 15:47:19 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Not until the next Full Moon, which isn't for awhile, but don't worry there are plenty of full moons ahead and the final battles (There are 6) will all use Guardians. Also, would you mind making a new Character Spyro? We would like to fill up the Arcana. I think we still have Tower, Hunger, Hermit, and maybe a few others.

Serah looked at Rocky. "What do you mean, strange?" She asked. "You don't think she might possess the Wild Card do you?" Serah than shrugged her shoulders and opened the AP Chemistry book and turned the page.

The teacher, Mr. Oyato, walked in to the Chemistry room and walked up to his chalkboard. "Good Morning." He said in his hearty voice that filled the room. "I trust you had a good long weekend?" He asked. A large portion of the class shouted, "yes" or nodded their heads. "Well good, shall we get down to Chemistry?" He asked and began to write the page assignment on the board. "There are no notes to take on this section as it just basically review from last week in prep for the test on Friday." He said and sat down in his chair and opened up the newspaper to check out what was happening.

Saffron shook her head. "Well that's good, you're welcome." She smiled. "Yes, I imagine it has been for you, none-the-less. Don't worry, tonight, we will talk to you about what happened in depth. " She said and pulled out her textbook.

Korra looked at Storm. "I see." She said, looking down. "What is your job? If you don't mind me asking." She whispered as they were taking notes.
---
#398 Posted: 17:51:45 30/12/2013
ooc: Can I make one that can keep his guardian even without the Full Moon?

"Well I don't really want to say it out loud especially with all these people around us." Storm said while writing down notes. "I can't freak her out. I don't want to especially after we have had our relationship." Storm thought to himself.
---
SC
#399 Posted: 20:44:24 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I am afraid not. No one can summon it without going into a coma or nearly killing themselves and going braindead. In the first story (Guardian High) Serah tried to summon Leviathan in the real world during a regular day and she nearly died due to the amount of mental damage she sustained. She is fine now but stil cannot do it.

OOC: Also, would anyone join a Final Fantasy IV (4) or Final Fantasy VI (6) RP?

Korra looked at Storm. "You can tell me later. I won't tell and I don't care what it is. No matter what you do, it won't jeopardize our relationship." She reassured. After looking up at the board she continued to copy down the notes and carefully read over them to make sure she understood it and looked at the book assignment. "Alright, ready to begin the homework?" She asked Storm.
---
#400 Posted: 06:59:27 31/12/2013
"You bet!" Storm said enthusiastically. "What's todays homework assignment adout?" He asked. But when he did he felt faint like something had come over him. He turned pail and began to feel very dizz. "Ugh.....I....I don't feel very well Korra." He then went unconscious and fell out of his seat and onto the floor.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 8 of 9 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me