Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16
To Beat a Horror (MLP RP) [CLOSED]
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#351 Posted: 00:37:38 09/03/2013
Ooc:nyght where is you.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2784
#352 Posted: 04:59:36 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: sorry guys. Life and whatnot.

Slendermane observed the memories in mild empathy. In retaliation, the monster forced its own memories along the conduit Sicolus forged between their minds. A zebra chased by a mob, being stabbed repeatedly in the chest by a blue-eyed zebra, burning alive as the features in the zebra's mutilated body melded into a blank, unending white.

The Maskies cowered from Hellena's power, hiding behind the cannon. One of them began to cry audibly.

Zecora tenderly spread the ointment over Zendral's wounds, continuing to chant.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#353 Posted: 06:07:57 09/03/2013
"Well I'm not that tired. You should take the first rest." Colton sadid flying up to the top of the stairs. Clayton smiled softly as he walked slowly up the steps. "I have some things to look over..."

"Look over what?" he laughed a little in question, "You've nothing here of your own... Besides the sword."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#354 Posted: 09:28:07 09/03/2013
Hellena snapped back to reality with the child's cry. "Oh, it's been so long!" she said, and she started to laugh. "So long since I've heard the pure fear that comes before the flaming death!" The laugh raised in intensity, bordering on insanity.
Well, it's better than this hellhole of a reality I live in now, Hellena thought to herself, reasoning her thoughts of watching these kids burn. I will welcome it back. I will welcome them ALL back. And if it takes killing foals to see it again, so be it.
---
self professed austGAYlian
#355 Posted: 18:44:57 09/03/2013
Sicolus saw it was ineffective. 'Its a shame really I enjoyed seeing him writhe' said the voice. Everything had gone quiet. He felt the stabbing and the burning, but refused to show a sign of pain. He had used up the last of his energy. He let out one more sick laugh before blacking out.
---
#356 Posted: 22:55:46 09/03/2013
He's here somewhere. Hellena thought. He has to. He said he would never leave me, but now he's hiding...

OOC: Is it alright if I introduce a figment of Hellena's twisted mind as an actual character?
---
#357 Posted: 01:20:03 10/03/2013
"Well sure I don't have anything physical, but I can put thought into the next craftable weapon. Make improvements." Colton replied after a minute of thought.

"Alright, you can stay up first." Clyton walked into a room that was down the second floor hall, "I'll be right in here, wake me in three hours for alternation. No fake calls, and no playing around." Colton nodded in agreement, "Good. See you when you wake me." he closed the door to lay on the bed of cotton, no springs.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#358 Posted: 01:41:24 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Insanity is the name of the game here. I approve, ReshiramForever. smilie

Slendermane lazily tossed Sicolus to the side. "Silly unicorn." It noticed the immediate danger of its Maskies. The monstrosity crept up behind Hellena and placed a white hoof on her skeletal shoulder.
"Play nice, Hellena. We don't want any more 'accidents', do we?"
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#359 Posted: 08:49:35 11/03/2013
Hellena continued to laugh, approaching the Maskies. She ignored the painful ringing in her ears, which was growing louder and louder. She stopped, however, when she felt the touch on her shoulder, and the voice. The noise was piercing now.
"Another accident." Hellena muttered. "Yes. The accident that brought the firebug a pretty white face. Is that the same for you, ugly? Or where you just born like that?" She had no idea why she had just said that.

OOC:
Name: 'Loony'
Age: Unknown, considered to be around 40 because that's when he started turning up in Hellena's conscience.
Species: Imaginary Entity, manifests as a unicorn.
Appearance: Pale pink with a pale blue and white mane and tail. His eyes are bright red. His horn has a slightly darker pink lining the swirl on it. His Cutie Mark is three white balloons (Similar to Pinkie's) against a rainbow. Colt-sized, though with adult proportions.
Personality: From what Hellena says about him, he is kind and cheerful. Other than that, he usually worries about everything, including the owner of the imagination he dwells in. As he is slowly becoming aware, his personality is starting to develop beyond what the firebug created for him.
Special traits/abilities:
Other: To Hellena's delight, Loony is starting to become more and more sentient and life-like as time goes on, which terrifies him. He is affected by the Slendermane's presence.
His real name, if he has one, is unknown, but he calls himself Loony because of the balloons on his Cutie Mark. A grim twist to this name could also reflect Hellena herself.
---
#360 Posted: 12:42:05 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted

One of the tendrils gently caressed Hellena's cheek, once again mocking affection. "Poor little unicorn. Nopony likes an insane equine." The white hoof began gently stroking her mane. "But that's okay. I still like you."
---
#361 Posted: 13:08:32 11/03/2013
"'Like'. Yeah, about that..." the bleached unicorn started.
Hellena.
"I'm not looking for affection."
Hellena!
"And you-"
HELLENA! Listen to me!
"-you-..."
---
#362 Posted: 19:58:34 13/03/2013
Colton stayed at guard on the bottom floor thinking to himself, Few hours? What am I suppose to do for a few hours? he looked at the door to the shop, No no, he would get mad if I left him. Especially after he told me to guard him. he raised his sword to examine the sheath. He never untied it from his waist since he finished it. It was still warm when he first put it on, but it didn't last too long, it was in the middle of winter when it was completed.
---
#363 Posted: 10:53:41 14/03/2013
Hellena's pupils shrunk to pinpricks as she stared past the cannon and the Maskies, to a little chubby figure next to a small house.
"Loony?" she breathed incredulously.
"Hellena! You've got to get out of there!" the pink unicorn that only one could see screeched with a terrified urgency. "This isn't safe! This isn't right! Get away from it, get AWAY!" It hurt Hellena to hear the foal-sized 'pony' cry out with this much horror. He had never been this way before, Loony seemed genuinely terrified of Slendermane.
---
#364 Posted: 18:33:22 14/03/2013
Colton looked to the door once more, "Then again... I won't be gone fore more than an hour." he stood up from being seated by the hall, to stop in front of the exit, I'll be back in time... he slowly opened it to see if the ponies outside were visible from the doorway. Luckily they weren't, they are further down the road ahead to his left, closer to the edge of town that is closest to the forest. He stepped out slowly at first, looking around and listening for any others that could be running the streets nearby.
---
#365 Posted: 13:04:27 15/03/2013
Hellena's horn sparked up again, her gaze concentrated on the pony that only she could see. It didn't matter. She would do anything for her little Loony.
"Come on!" he called out, drawing closer slightly. He recoiled, however, from the corrupting presence of Slendermane. "Hellena! This thing- What is it?"
The firebug growled, horn glowing brighter. "I won't leave you Loony. I'll get away from this Slendy thing, and then we can escape Ponyville together. And after that- We can go back south. Or, if it comes down to it..."
"You're seriously considering that you- we..."
"Yes," Hellena said with a deadpanned conviction. "I am."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:46:25 15/03/2013 by ReshiramForever
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#366 Posted: 21:18:02 15/03/2013
My sister's gentle touch and soothing voice causes me to relax even with the pain. It has been so long since I've seen her, let alone heard her voice. The last time I heard it was before we separated on the Day of the Burning Plains. It is so good to be together again with my sister. Slendermane continues to plague this place, I only hope that my sister and I can find the way that the two of us must defeat him, before he grows strong enough to escape the barrier and envelope all of Equestria in terror.
#367 Posted: 00:52:37 16/03/2013
"Meanwhile inside the head of a certain demented unicorn. Sicolus walked down the hallway, prison cells on both sides of him. It was dark and damp, no torches where lit but he could still see, if barely. The cells where empty and there was a sense that he was alone. The place felt familiar, nostalgic. Two words came to his mind that described this place "home" and..."hell." He felt a yearning, something was missing, yet whatever he missed had yet to happen.
---
#368 Posted: 05:49:37 16/03/2013
OOC: You around, Nyght?
---
#369 Posted: 08:46:25 16/03/2013
OOC: Spring break has everyone wanting time to everyone else outside le internets.

Hearing nothing but the faint voices of the others he had met minutes if not seconds ago, Colton emerged from the building to notice the dim glow of a candle horn spell down the road. He approached slowly to attempt the stealthy eavesdropping silence. He drew only as close as he felt was safe, though it was a good ten pony lengths away.
---
#370 Posted: 09:25:53 16/03/2013
OOC: Aaaah, still the middle of term here in Autumnland.

Loony watched Hellena nervously, wanting to help her, yet the darkness affected him more than the physical ponies. It was only his sheer willpower that had stopped him from fading into nothingness, like the rest of them. His sister make-believe entity, Raindeer (Spelling intentional), was already gone. Hellena had a special kind of magic, a kind that kept her happy and her imagination alive. But the spell had deteriorated, leaving them all to fend for themselves.
Little firebug, Loony thought to himself, hovering into the air. Slendy is rotting this happy place away. But I can try my best. I WILL try my best to keep Pyroland alive, my little firebug.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:42:42 16/03/2013 by ReshiramForever
#371 Posted: 16:06:39 16/03/2013 | Topic Creator
If Slendermane had a heart, it would've been a little hurt. Didn't the gaunt unicorn know? She must know. She had to know.
The monster tapped its hoof on the cobblestone twice, causing the Maskies to disperse. Slendermane itself left the scene, trotting past Sicolus' unconscious form and made its way back to Everfree.

One Maskie remained behind, the yellow glow of its horn identifying it as Candlewick. The little colt approached Hellena cautiously, pulling down his hood and taking off his mask. When he reached the unicorn, he tugged at her fetlocks.
"Miss Hellena?" He asked.
---
#372 Posted: 22:43:48 16/03/2013
Hellena watched Slendermane and the Maskies depart, ears flattened slightly. Loony drifted over, landing on her back.
"I wonder why he left." Loony muttered. The gaunt white mare remained silent. She whipped around when she felt the tug at her leg and the voice, looking down at the little foal.
"Yes?" Hellena responded, after a moment's hesitation. "What do you want?" Her tone wasn't overly harsh, but she noted the hood and was wary of what this child had become.
---
#373 Posted: 01:50:21 17/03/2013
Sicolus continued to walk through the empty and dark "prison" until he reached a cell. He stopped and peered in, no one was there and it wasn't his. But something was missing, something had always been missing. His head throbbed as indiscernible images flashed through his head. He opened his eyes to slendermane retreating only to close them and be back at the factory. But this time he was in a different room staring at a needle he thought would be the end of him more than once. "Heh, I'm almost homesick" he said with a smile.
---
#374 Posted: 04:32:40 17/03/2013
"I feel the Slendermane's influence on him." Loony noted, watching Candlewick. "But he isn't radiating the darkness like his master. He might want to kill you, he might not. I don't know."
"Good to know." Hellena muttered.
"Alright, I know I disappeared for a while, but I had to. Everypony is disappearing, Pyroland slowly rotting away, and I'm the only one left. I can't protect you forever, Hellena. I used to be able to see things even you could not, but even that's leaving me. Am I dying, Hellena? Or am I truly leaving the imagination?"
"I know, I know. The years are catching up to me, Loony. I shouldn't have even survived the first accident. But I swear, you aren't going to die with me. You deserve a life of your own."
"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Just focus on this little fella first."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:55:24 17/03/2013 by ReshiramForever
#375 Posted: 04:49:36 17/03/2013
Sicolus sat staring at the needle as images began to flash through his head again. Then they would stop and there was the needle. "Too bad that isn't your deathbed, the way your going you're going to die where you lay" said the familiar voice. "Your going to die without a name shouldn't you be worried" sicolus replied. "First off, you can't kill insanity. And second, Sada" said the voice. "I have known you for what? 6-7 years now and your just now telling me this" sicolus repplied a little annoyed. "8 years...and I'm a voice in your head I'm hardly spoken to by anypony minus yourself. At any rate you might not know me for very much longer, whatever those doctors did right before you got away isn't sitting well with those scari-berries.sicolus...your terminal " sicolus's eyes shot open to a pain searing through his body. He then calmed down and put on a relaxed smile."about time."
---
#376 Posted: 05:09:35 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Why doesn't Slendy want you hurt, Miss Hellena?" The colt asked, tugging her fetlock again. "He said not to hurt you. Are you friends with him too?"
---
#377 Posted: 05:19:04 17/03/2013
"Me? Friends?" Hellena laughed. "No. I'm just a twisted old firebug. My life has never been a pretty one. 'Slendy'. Maybe he relates to me, or something. I don't know, and I don't really care either."
---
#378 Posted: 16:04:32 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"But Slendy doesn't refuse tag with anypony. It's like he likes-" the unicorn foal froze. "He likes you!"
Candlewick began skipping around Hellena laughing. "Slendy and Hellena sitting in a tree!"
---
#379 Posted: 05:00:19 18/03/2013
"What? NO!" Hellena yelled, cheeks blushing lightly. Loony chuckled, earning him a stern glare from the corporeal unicorn. "Don't you laugh! You're the one terrified of him!"
---
#380 Posted: 11:38:21 18/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"K-I-S-S-I-N- oof!" The Maskie tripped over a loose cobblestone. An old, weathered page fluttered out of his cloak before he galloped over and picked it up. He began skipping away, still chanting.
"Hellena has a coltfriend! Hellena has a coltfriend!"
He faded into the darkness.
---
#381 Posted: 11:46:02 18/03/2013
Hellena snarled with frustration, walking over to the nearest wall and slamming her head into it.
"I - hate - this - town - so - much." Hellena growled, each word marked by an additional slam of her head. "All - of - these - bloody KIDS!" She stared back in the direction that Candlewick ran off to. "Burn the whole bloody lot of them."
"Set them on fire, or set them on fire and hit 'em with an axe?" Loony's familiar proposition managed to elicit a small smile out of Hellena.
---
#382 Posted: 12:35:32 18/03/2013 | Topic Creator
It was a small clearing in the Everfree, hidden away from prying eyes. The area was brightly lit, thanks to the large number of lanterns dotting the clearing. Several of the foals were playing, kicking around a ball provided to them by their pale guardian.
The Slendermane stood resolute, watching its Maskies with its eyeless gaze. Its mind was elsewhere, however.
---
#383 Posted: 12:48:33 18/03/2013
"I'm thinking something else. Something special." she snickered, bright orange eyes bright and cruel. "This opponent is too good for the puff n' sting treatment. I'll figure something out, Loony. A hellfire of which Equestria has never seen the likes of."
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#384 Posted: 13:35:50 18/03/2013
Name: Sage
Species: Unicorn
Appearance: Sage is a dark blue pony with a black mane. Her cutie mark is a black Discord silhouette only visible in the day, or when she is angry, where it glows red.
Personality: Sage is darker than most ponies and she is a downright MURDERER if you get on her bad side. She's nice if youre friends with her but still not very reliable.
Special powers/abilities: She can burn things with her hooves and her horn but it uses up her power and she could faint.
Other: Again, an AU Sage not in the RF. She was raised by Discord and she belives he is her father.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:40:57 18/03/2013 by dinorang67
#385 Posted: 14:01:13 18/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted dinorang67. smilie
---
#386 Posted: 18:01:33 18/03/2013
Sicolus began to stand. "Maybe if I get to zecora's house they will have a cure." A pain pierced his side causing him to limp as he walked towards the zebra's house."I'm not just gonna die here like a helpless foal" he said determined. 'It seems that your body is decaying at a steady rate' sada, the voice in his head, said 'with every battle it will accelerate, at this point in time you only have a few days left and it will become more painful, making it more difficult to move.' Sicolus wondered how he could know all this considering he was basically a figment of his imagination, subconcious magic maybe?
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#387 Posted: 00:02:28 19/03/2013
OKEH DOKEH

Sage was trotting through the forest, in a bad mood. She had been kicked out of Ponyville because of her murderous acts. Posters were up, stating; WANTED PUBLIC MENACE, must be stopped at all costs, EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, DO NOT APPROACH DIRECTLY.
REWARD: 10,000$
It showed a picture of her face and cutie mark.
But they had long since been ripped because of the fierce weather and of course... Sage herself. It was a while since she was banned but she still had no idea of the monster that terrorized and killed many.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#388 Posted: 00:39:01 19/03/2013
As my sister continue her chanting and pointing the ointment on my wounds I start to thinking about place where the page could be hidden. I gaze around at the house that I am in and another smile forms on my face. My sister has made it look as much like home as she can.

"So sister do you have any idea where the second page might be? We need to start searching as soon as possible, otherwise Slendermane will grow strong enough to break the barrier and torment all of Equestria."
#389 Posted: 01:18:06 19/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Zecora finished her healing chant and began drawing symbols on the wooden floor with the small amount of Zendral's blood that had gotten on her hooves.
"The innocent know where the page lies, but we cannot retrieve it unless one dies." She frowned at the intricate patterns. "There must be another way, so an innocent child we need not slay."

Slendermane turned its attention to the forest, the moon finally beginning to rise. Nighttime was the easiest time to hunt, and Ponyville knew it. Yet, somepony was wandering the wood close by. The monster trotted out to investigate.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:55:16 19/03/2013 by Nyght
#390 Posted: 02:06:25 19/03/2013
I nod at my sister's comment.

"Yes there must be another way. I do not wish to shed any blood I need not to. Then I look outside. Slendermane is out hunting now. What poor unfortunate pony's life will he now take?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:08:49 19/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#391 Posted: 02:31:46 19/03/2013
Sicolus knocked on the wooden door. His lungs burned as he breathed and he was beginning to hallucinate. Oh how he wanted to get out of this state to continue the hunt. "I was so close last time, so close" he said softly to himself.
---
#392 Posted: 04:34:14 19/03/2013
Colton let out a small laugh as Candlewhick left, "The thing has no idea who you really are does it?" he always seemed to be without fear, probably because he wasn't exactly the smartest pony in Equestria, "So, who else were you talking to? You said something that wasn't directed to the child... Who was it you spoke to?" he sat with a confused smile as if expecting the conversation to last a while.
---
#393 Posted: 10:03:23 19/03/2013
"Well," Hellena started, glancing back at Loony.
"Go ahead, it's not like a normal pony could see, talk or hurt me without your magic."
"His name is Loony. I guess he came out of my imagination -cough- with the first accident, and slowly became more sentient as the years went by. I've heard plenty about imagination and mental magic, but the things I've seen have never been on the level of Loony and his world." Hellena paused to let out a small coughing fit. "Only I can see him all the time, but I have a spell that can temporarily let him interact with the outside world, but it's very taxing. I don't think I'm up to it." Loony muttered something. "Oh, and he has a higher sensitivity towards dark magic."
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:42:42 19/03/2013 by ReshiramForever
#394 Posted: 03:26:46 21/03/2013
Sicolus sat waiting at the door. The something was terrorizing him. Probably the same thing that drove him insane in the factory(excluding the constant death, beatings, and experiments)breathing. To most it gave a since of being alive, but to him it burned. It felt pointless to continue the strain of being alive and it wouldn't stop, it just kept going like acid in his lungs. 'STOP' sada's voice rang out in his head 'your pathetic giving up so soon. You coward, oh poor me' he imitated 'like your so strong, letting yourself be driven mad by air, how could you ever defeat even a lowly guard'. Sicolus smiled taking his mind of the maddening breathe.
---
#395 Posted: 03:58:07 21/03/2013
Colton liked around as she spoke, "He he is more than just an imaginary friend?" he dared to step closer to the burned pony... Oh wait, he just walked up without really thinking anything bad could happen. "Well if it will take too much out of you," he turned to where she previously looked before she had spoke, "Hello... Loony." he waved with a slightly large grin.
---
#396 Posted: 07:35:16 21/03/2013
"He looks like a complete idiot." Loony commented, suppressing a laugh. Hellena snickered as well, though her horn blazed up a bit as Colton approached closer.
"Oh. Sorry." Hellena said, glow dying back down again. "Just insticts. I've had many a bad experience with ponies I thought I could trust backstabbing me. Literally. And every stab, every death, makes me trust ponies a little bit less. There's only one now, but he's not here..." The unicorn trailed off, ears drooping slightly.
"He's fine." Loony said, hopping off of her back. "He knows how to look after himself."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:22:27 23/03/2013 by ReshiramForever
#397 Posted: 02:43:55 22/03/2013
Sicolus knocked on the door again, he would have been really agitated if he wasn't trying to stave off a mental checkmate. The wind carried a piece of paper hitting his hoof and stopping. Sicolus picked up the paper and looked at it. What he saw made him laugh "apparently I'm not the only psychopath out here" he said as he looked at a wanted poster of a possible future target or ally. He then heard noise off in the woods. 'Why don't you go kill whatever is out there' sada said. "Not in any condition to fight right now" he whispered to himself 'but I do have one more trick up my sleeve, it may kill me but it will surely kill anyone stupid enough to attack a cornered mad-pony'.
---
#398 Posted: 03:02:06 22/03/2013
I walk over to the door and help Sicolus's inside.

"Sister, there is a pony that desperately need your help over here, I say before leading him to a couch to lay down.
Rest my sister will be with you presently," I say gently as I do all I can to make sure that he is comfortable.
#399 Posted: 04:44:23 23/03/2013
"I almost had him. Al-most." He said coughing out blood along with a laugh. "But I hesitated, I let him get away" he said as he looked down. He could still smell the unlit kerosene, it smelled like failure. Then sicolus turned back to zendral "I will need your help next time, you can't back down nor hesitate when it comes time to kill" sicolus coughed out some more blood and giggled "this may be my last go around. So don't mess it up. I'm gonna try to get that swordsman and another psycho path to try to help us but I'm not sure they will join". Sicolus thought back to the factory "I can perform that voodoo spell one more time, but if I do...KILL ME "
---
#400 Posted: 05:24:28 23/03/2013
The white unicorn poked at the ground uncertainly, glancing around the inky blackness. "I've never really been good in the dark. Well, I'm still just as deadly and yadayada, but it makes it all the easier to get snuck up on. You have a house or something where somepony can, uh, stay?" Hellena hated the feel of the words on her tongue. She was asking for somewhere to stay.
I'm changing, she thought to herself. For the good or the worst?
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me