Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Previous | Page 8 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#351 Posted: 05:48:17 30/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"You don't know that." Losi growled. "If I can choose my own path, can't others do the same? Fate is nothing but a lie." He walked slowly, like a prowler until he stopped between her and Amiti and Curly. "I wish it wasn't true. Looks like I'm wrong."

Amiti sniffed. He didn't answer. Amiti just cried. Is this was heartbreak felt like. He knew there was mother. But now the pain was back again. He was scared of that pain. Deeply afraid. Amiti never wanted to feel it again. But here he was, feeling it now.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#352 Posted: 06:50:28 30/06/2012
Laurie laughed,ignoring Losi."Oh but I am Laurie....I am more like Laurie than the one you knew was....this is the true me,the Awoken one."
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#353 Posted: 07:10:22 30/06/2012
"That's what he wants you to think ..." sighed Aquarius, "Have you chosen to be our enemy, then? If this is the final battle, know we won't hold back against any of you."
"How touching." came the dry response of a female voice. Bright purple energy surrounded Aquarius, lifting him off the ground and tossing him aside like a ragdoll. Nightshade and Hex stood where he had been, looking at the Eeveelutions.
"A strange bunch indeed. I do believe we have found what we were searching for, sister." purred the same voice, which belong to Hex.
"Yes, it seems so." answered Nightshade. She padded past Aquarius, who was picking himself off the ground from the unexpected attack, and her eyes landed on the thing-that-wasn't-Eve. She blinked in surprise.
"So the Ancient terror has risen again, has she? My grandfather remembers when he was just a little Absol, and you managed to kill so many with those claws." she stated, "It is satisfying to see you in all your glory, Ancient."
The creature, who was apparently named Ancient, flicked her ear and gave Nightshade a weird look. She then shrugged and looked back over at Flare.
Hex frowned, looking at Laurie, the slightest touch of curiosity in her voice as she asked, "And who are you?"

Curly nuzzled her nose into his fur, "Shhh, it's okay ... I'm going to keep you safe, no matter what. You'll be okay." She switched her attention to Nightshade and Hex, "Who are these creeps?"
#354 Posted: 07:16:07 30/06/2012
"I am Laurie,one chosen by Akulion to hold some of his power,he has scince retreived that power and woken the true being inside of me." Laurie stated
---
#355 Posted: 07:28:59 30/06/2012
Nighhtshade nodded thoughtfully at Laurie's words.
"Interesting that he has chosen yet another container ... We honor you, Laurie of the Leafeons," She bowed formally, and continued, "as I am Nightshade the Umbreon, leader of the Followers of Akulion. Beside me is my sister and loyal second-in-command, Hex the Espeon. You are welcome to our home at any time, and will be treated as the Sister you are."
Hex turned her attention to the Eeveelutions, "Hmm... One, two, three, for, five, six, seven ... Where is Drake?" she asked. Nightshade glanced around the group.
"It would be a shame to begin without the second major vessel." she stated, "Rude, even."
#356 Posted: 07:32:19 30/06/2012
Laurie smiled,"It is a pleasure to meet you both,Drake may be some time...he had much to think about last I saw of him." she said,sounding almost solemn at the mention of Drake
---
#357 Posted: 07:38:08 30/06/2012
Nightshade flicked her ear, then nodded, "I understand."
#358 Posted: 15:25:32 30/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi looked at Nightshade and Hex for a long time, glaring at them almost. Finally he spoke. "You killed Ivy." He growled angrily.

Amiti sniffed and nuzzled back into Curly's fur. "I-I'm scared...."
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#359 Posted: 22:01:08 30/06/2012
Nightshade gave a cold, taunting laugh. Her acid green eyes flickered to Curly and Amiti as she spoke. "Oh, no, not me. One of our sisters brought her in." she said.
"Your friend, if I remember her tone correctly." Hex added, "The big luxray? She seemed horrified that we knew all about you eight. Thankfully for her she realized who was right and proved her loyalty to us by giving us the sacrifice."
The figure dropped into one of the huge cracks in the earth, stalking forward underground. Its x-ray eyes saw the group not far off, and it could hear them. It once again lowered its ears in shame as Ivy's name was spoken ...

Curly sighed, "I am too, Amiti ... But they won't touch you, okay?"
"We're gonna kick these sucker's bit fat butts!" added Mewka, "IF they would stop blabing for twenty seconds!"
#360 Posted: 00:30:30 01/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"I don't care. You're the one who spilled her blood." He blinked. "Consider yourself dead." Losi growled. He used Psychic to lift a boulder from the ground behind Nightshade and throw it at her. He charged at her from the front, claws out.
---
#361 Posted: 02:35:36 01/07/2012
Nightshade smirked slightly. She merely took a leap to the side to avoid the boulder, and waited for Losi to do something.
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#362 Posted: 04:50:12 01/07/2012
Is it too late too joi. If not

Name: Slyval ( Sly- vil)
Level: 49
Pokemon: Staraptor
Type: Normal/Flying
Powers: - soon to find out -
Moves:
Fly
U-turn
Close Combat
Brave Bird
Appearence: As a normal Staraptor whould look, but has Blue Wings, and a Silver streak thru its red part.

If not disregard this message.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
#363 Posted: 05:28:07 01/07/2012
Laurie watched,quite interested in what was happening
---
#364 Posted: 05:46:21 01/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi narrowly avoided the boulder, using his legs to push off the boulder in the direction Nightshade dodged. He then pursued her with Ice claws, slashing when he got in close.
---
#365 Posted: 05:57:57 01/07/2012
Nightshade moved out of the way of the boulder with ease, and then her face darkened. She shoved her shoulder directly in the path of Losi's swipe. Completely on purpose. Blood spurt from the wound, and that caused her to grin. She reared up on her hindlegs, powerful muscles rippling under her coat, and slammed down hard on Losi's shoulders with her claws unsheathed. As she did so, she used Dark Pulse, black ripples coming from her paws.
#366 Posted: 06:08:40 01/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi roared in pain feeling her claws pound and sink into his skin. He shut his eyes sinking under the powerful Dark Pulse attack. His eyes opened and gleamed with rage as he looked at her. Losi's head snapped upward toward Nightshade's neck, ice forming around his Fangs giving him a sabertooth-like appearance as he used Ice Fang. He meant to end this now.
---
#367 Posted: 06:18:48 01/07/2012
Nightshade felt teeth meet her throat and blood poured over her chest and neck. She looked down at Losi.
"You are going to have to try harder than that, DEAR!" her voice amplified into a shout as she swung around and tore him from her neck, claws swiping at his shoulders. Blood splattered around her as the wound flooded with the liquid, but she just seemed to get stronger the more blood poured out.
#368 Posted: 06:31:31 01/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi was flung aside like a rag doll. He skidded on he ground and then rolled to his feet. What was up with this pokemon? He felt like he was losing while his opponent grew stronger by the second. Losi growled. His wounds were bleeding pretty badly as well. If this kept up, he wouldn't have the strength left to fight anyhing else! Losi froze the wounds, sealing them up even if it hurt a little more. He snarled at Nightshade. Guess I'll try my new move then... He thought. "Blue Icicle." he whispered. The combination of Blue Flare and Icicle Spear. Losi unleashed thr Glaceon signature ability and all around him became a diamond-dust flurry, making his movements hard to see. Now, flaming icicles that were all at least a meter long and 2 inches thick shot at Nightshade. The last blue flaming icicle was being held by Losi himself as he charged at Nightshade, aiming right for her head.
---
#369 Posted: 06:46:31 01/07/2012
Nightshade crouched low, and her claws struck at the ground. She dug a hole, though not using the move Dig, and shoveled the dirt over her head, making a perfect escape from the projectile attack in a matter of seconds. It didn't even look like she had dug a hole at all. She continued digging, her exceedingly hard claws cutting into the tough dirt with minimal problems.
Little did she know she had an extra tail ...
#370 Posted: 06:52:37 01/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi thought she was going to try some oher defensive move but he supposed that worked. Using Psychic he redirected the spears as they plunged into he earth, forming almost something of a cage around Nightshade. A cage of flaming bars. Almost. With the last Spear, Losi leaped up and then catapulted down, spear tip first headed toward the entrapped Nightshade. His eyes glowed with fury.
---
#371 Posted: 07:01:19 01/07/2012
Nightshade found herself looking strait at a giant flaming icicle. Huh. Hearing the sound of flaming icicle impacting the ground, she quickly formed a shield of dark red energy, and readied herself for the oncoming icicle attack.
#372 Posted: 07:09:21 01/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi growled and brought all the force he had onto that shield with his spear. Sparks flew as it collided.
---
#373 Posted: 07:19:35 01/07/2012
Nightshade barely flinched as the bright light of impact and the sparks showered her vision. The blood from the wound on her neck flowed into the shield, keeping it at full power.
'That's right.' she purred in thought, her voice sarcastic 'Keep blasting at me. Maybe something will happen!'
#374 Posted: 21:24:57 01/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi's icicle broke. He gasped as his paws landed on the shield and tried to bounce away.
---
#375 Posted: 21:29:02 01/07/2012
Nightshade dispelled her shield, rocketing upwards and back onto the surface. She landed firmly on all four paws, smiling.
Hex rolled her eyes, starting to get a bit bored.
#376 Posted: 21:31:32 01/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi landed as well, growling slightly. He wasn't about to give up just yet but....why were these guys so strong?

ooc: brb in a few hours.
---
#377 Posted: 21:33:40 01/07/2012
"Tired already? I'm just getting started!" sneered Nightshade, obviously taunting him.

ooc: okay.
#378 Posted: 21:40:09 01/07/2012
Laurie watched,"I almost feel sorry for him....almost"
---
#379 Posted: 00:29:26 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"That was a good warm up. But let's just skip to the main act." Losi sneered back.

Amiti blinked, watching horrified at the fighting.
---
#380 Posted: 00:32:31 02/07/2012
Nightshade rolled her shoulders, "If you wish. Let us dance."
The same red energy as the shield formed around her paws, jaws and tail. It formed into long, sharp claws, it wrapped around her canine teeth and elongated them, and turned the tip of her tail very sharp.
#381 Posted: 00:42:07 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi's diamond-dust flurry seemed to be absorbed into him. His ice armor appeared. His fur was bunched together in icicle spikes and guards of solid Nevermeltice covered his body. His claws were fitted with some sort of black ice as it was the combination of the ice and Shadow Claw. His tail became a scythe of ice as well. Losi crouched. He knew that with the ice on he'd lose a little speed, but that was okay. At least he had a strong defense...or so he hoped.
---
#382 Posted: 00:48:19 02/07/2012
Nightshade turned to the side, creeping slowly to the left and rounding toward Losi. Her acid green eyes were narrowed. Her red-tipped tail swished high like a banner, the scarlet energy wafting around lazily like a fog. She bared her teeth at him.
Hex rolled her eyes, "He is lucky he has not annoyed her yet ..."
#383 Posted: 00:50:31 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi hadn't moved. His eyes were still looking in the same direction before she had started creeping around him. He was as still as a statue.
---
#384 Posted: 00:53:57 02/07/2012
Nightshade gave him a weird look. She didn't like the way he was acting. As an experiment, she fire a simple projectile energy ball. It was weak, and it wasn't intended to do any damage, just a test to see what would happen.
#385 Posted: 01:53:38 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
It merely bounced off his armor upon impact. Losi still hadn't moved an inch. Mentally he smiled.
---
#386 Posted: 01:56:56 02/07/2012
Nightshade raised her brow. She knew he wanted her to make the first attack. No way that was going to happen, she wasn't that stupid. She took this strange moment of quiet to add a bit more power into her claws, keeping her eyes and ears fixed on Losi.
#387 Posted: 02:01:41 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Now that Losi knew she wasn't directly looking at his eyes he discreetly used Psychic on the ground below, concentrating and using his mental energy to set up some...ahem...surprises.
---
#388 Posted: 02:04:52 02/07/2012
Nightshade felt a power shift below her paws. She narrowed her eyes further, casting a glance at Hex. The Espeon didn't move. The Umbreon then sighed, tightening her grip on the ground.
#389 Posted: 02:08:18 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Then that's when he started. Losi used Double Team and immediately 20 other Losi's were everywhere. The real one came in from behind as all of them used Ice Beam. Well, at Losi's level, I guess it'd be more like an Ice Cannon or something right?
---
#390 Posted: 02:12:23 02/07/2012
Nightshade quickly bounced into the air, and used Dark Pulse. The power of the pulse forced the other Losi's to vanish instantly, and she easily blocked the Ice Beam-Cannon-Thing with her claws. Her intense eyes were still locked on Losi, unblinking.
#391 Posted: 02:15:53 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
The other Losi's faded. Suddenly the ground upheaved and an ice spike suddenly shot from under Losi, he crouched and then jumped as it threw him into the air beyond his normal speed limits. Losi used an Icefire Blast, making a star of blue fire and fired it at Nightshade when he got close.
---
#392 Posted: 02:24:36 02/07/2012
Nightshade set up her barrier again, the bright red energy holding up against the blue flames. She felt herself skidding backwards from the power. She cut herself a little on her ankle, completely on purpose, and that added some fuel to the barrier as blood trickled out of the scratch.
Hex growled. This was stupid. She got to her paws, and wrapped Psychic energy around Losi. She jerked her head to the side, forcing the Glacios in her grasp to the ground. The red gem on her forehead was glowing brightly as she did so.
"Oh, so it's two against one now?" hissed a new voice. From the cracks came the shiny Luxray, her gold pelt dusty from the long run. She growled at Nightshade and Hex, "How fox-hearted."
"Survival of the fittest." purred Hex, and she threw Losi in Raya's direction, "You should know all about it."
"I'm not on your side." she stated.
"Then who's side ARE you on!" snapped Mewka, floating into the Luxray's face, "YOU gave them Ivy! You're the reason she's dead!"
"I'm on your side, Mewka. And I know what they want and why." growled Raya, "Besides, I'm not gonna let them kill my friends no matter what side I'm on."
"Beautiful, really." Nightshade cut in, "But I am afraid we are going to have to kill you now."
Hex tightened her psychic grip on Losi, and chucked the flaming Glacios in Raya's direction.
#393 Posted: 02:31:37 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi growled as he was forced to the ground grunting. He rolled after being tossed and quickly got to his feet. "...Raya." He growled. Losi then used his own Psychic. Giant ice spikes shot from the ground intending to impale their victims. One was right below Hex, and another went for Nightshade. Losi was glad he had more in reserve underground.
---
#394 Posted: 02:35:25 02/07/2012
"Losi." her voice was calm and quiet.
Hex levitated herself and Nightshade off the ground with ease, avoiding the spires aimed at their bellies. They both landed firmly on their paws.
"Will you pause your burning hatred towards me for enough time to destroy these two?" asked the Luxray.
#395 Posted: 02:40:41 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"......whatever." Losi growled and then rushed at them without another word, his paws radiating with energy. He went right between them and used a dual Aura Sphere on both sides. The sphere was light blue, tinged with purple.
---
#396 Posted: 02:46:38 02/07/2012
Hex ducked under his attack, ramming up into the pit of his arm and knocking him towards Nightshade. She slashed at him with her strange energy claws, which pulsed with power.
Raya used Discharge on Hex, who didn't actually expect her to attack yet and got knocked to the side a bit. She growled, whipping around to face the Luxray, who grouched down low. The two Pokemon ran at each other and collided into a writhing, clawing, screeching brawl.
#397 Posted: 04:06:27 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi grunted as something was dislocated in his arm. However his good arm still moved fast enough to clash claws with Nightshade. He growled and then used his hind claw to try to slash at Nightshade too.
---
#398 Posted: 05:16:24 02/07/2012
Mana appeared beside Liko,"Wow.....this is an epic battle,oma is that Laurie?"
"What she has turned into..." Liko answered in a hollow tone
Mana frowned,this wasnt good.

Laurie watched passively,she remained completely still.If she was called upon she would eb ready.She did not expect to be though
---
#399 Posted: 16:00:26 02/07/2012
She felt her right hindleg swept across, claws piercing skin. Her claws were locked with Losi's, and he didn't seem like he was about to budge. Nightshade used Shadow Ball, a large orb of shadow every appearing in front of her mouth and fired directly at Losi's head.
Raya and Hex were still fighting ...
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#400 Posted: 17:06:23 02/07/2012
OOC : Sorry,but this RP is close to its end.I'm gonna be so sad to see it go!smilie

"Laurie...I'm glad that you have come"Akulion said,walking over to the Leafeon.He didn't seem very interested in the fighting,doing his best to keep his eyes away from it.
"Ugh,I want to kill something already!"Sun growled,scratching the ground with her claws.She didn't seem to interested in what was going on,but the name Drake echoed in her mind."Are they...Talking about Jake!?"
"Yes.Jake is the same as Eve at this point.There's no denying it.We're gong to have to fight both of them"Moon said,voice empty.He couldn't bear the thought that Jake was now completely different,but he knew what he had to do.
Nina had done nothing,just watching the fight.She had looked a bit annoyed and angry when Laurie had come,but now,she didn't see the need for any feelings.
"I...I could try to help Jake.Maybe get inside his head,see what he's thinking"Unmei suggested.
Moon shook his head."Impossible"
"How do you know that Jake has changed,anyway?"Sun asked.
Moon closed his eyes."I'd rather not say"
"Eh,whatever.Let's just fight!"Sun said,baring her teeth.
"No...You can't.I have to...I can't"Darkfire mumbled out,watching the fight with wide eyes.
"What's wrong,Darkfire?"Unmei asked.
"I don't know whether I should help Losiyeon or stay out of the way.I want to,but I don't want him to get mad at me"Darkfire replied,sounding unsure.
"Oh right,you can teleport"Unmei realized,nodding his head.
"R-Right"Darkfire said,looking at the ground.She didn't know what to do.That Shadow Ball was going straight for Losi..."This is so hard"
"I'm sure he can handle it.Losi's a great fighter,y'know"Unmei said with a forced smile.
Darkfire nodded,having to shut her eyes tight.
Sharp came in behind Liko,breathing hard."I sure ran a lot!...Hey,what's going on?"

Drake still flew,looking so very bored.Finally,he was right above the whole thing,hidden in the darkness."Hmph,I see they've started without me.Op,and there's Losi!Hah,he looks so tired!"
"Tired?It just matters if you are or not.At least you've managed to come all this way"Imure said with a sigh.
"Hmm...I think I'll give them a little surprise.A nice Surge Pulse will be enough to get everyone to join in the fight!"Drake said with a small laugh.
"Just don't overdo it"Imure simply said.
"Overdo it?Imure,you know me.I wouldn't overdo it"Drake said,flying a bit lower now.
"You wouldn't?I do know you and for sure,you overdo it every time"Imure said.
"You gotta have a good entrance.What's better than sending electricity all over the place?"Drake said,practicing his move a bit.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
First | Previous | Page 8 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me