darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Gamescom 2014 - Skylanders Trap Team
First | Previous | Page 8 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15
Gamescom 2014 - Skylanders Trap Team
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#351 Posted: 22:02:52 13/08/2014
Quote: TTD
Quote: Drek95
Sorry, cannot see the video, right now.
Does it show all the new Skylanders in a better definition?

Also, TTD, what is that new trap holder box? It look really cool! smilie

It's just an analysis of the poster and here is a link to the website with the trap holder box: http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/e...s-trap-storage/

Thanks a lot! I was hoping to finally see the new characters, but I guess I'll have to wait a bit more.

That box is awesome!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2051
#352 Posted: 22:04:28 13/08/2014
Well, at least we got Kaboom. That's something, right?
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8342
#353 Posted: 22:09:43 13/08/2014
Quote: Bifrost
Kaos' walking plot hole mom is still canon as a PM? Darn, TFB has guts to reference Pan's Labirynth but none to push VV's mess of a story out of the way. At least Wolfgang's backstory is pretty awesome without having to give you much reason to fear/be sorry for him, and that trap holder is just too hilarious.

How does TfB reference Pans Labyrinth? I also consider Swap Force semi canon. The characters (Mostly just Tessa, the Skylanders and Kao's Mother),levels and adventure packs are canon; while the actual events of Swap Force was just a dream of Fynn's while on vacation. This is my headcanon until proven other wise
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#354 Posted: 22:13:28 13/08/2014
*shrugs* I don't really see any reason to consider Swap Force to be non-Canon.
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#355 Posted: 22:13:36 13/08/2014
Quote: TTD
Quote: wideawakewesley
Is that your video TTD?

Nope smilie my channel is thetitaniumdrago

Here is a new trap holder box
[User Posted Image]

Villains Gethering at Wolgang's
Slobbertooth123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#356 Posted: 22:16:09 13/08/2014
I love that box. I hope I get it when the game comes out.
---
Hey everyone exicted for trap team
#357 Posted: 22:17:46 13/08/2014
Quote: Wolfgang

VV made inconsistencies with TfB's already established lore. Like Kaos' Mother using a portal on herself, when in Giants, Glumshanks mentioned to Kaos that Portal Masters shouldn't use portals on themselves. The story is over all poorly written.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:23:53 13/08/2014 by HeyitsHotDog
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#358 Posted: 22:19:24 13/08/2014
Quote: GameMaster78
I will be able to do a direct comparison with a Trap Master and a Giant this weekend at Lollibop Festival. I'll do side by side images of everything from Sidekicks up to Giants as I'll have one of each on hand. Will post to my twitter during the day and get them in a video next week hopefully.

Hey, Wes. Did you get that video up of the mockup floor display, showing off some of the packaging for Swap Force? Kind of interested in seeing what some of the packaging looks like? Thanks if you can or have posted it.

Outside of seeing the packaging, I was hoping some of the info coming from Gamescon, would have the contents of Wave 1. Need to know what to prepare to buy day 1, lol.

Andy's in the process of editing it, may be posted on our channel tomorrow.
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
#359 Posted: 22:23:14 13/08/2014
Trailer for Spry

---
#360 Posted: 22:24:03 13/08/2014
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

VV made inconsistencies with TfB already established lore. Like Kaos' Mother using a portal on herself, when in Giants Glumshanks mentioned to Kaos that Portal Masters shouldn't use portals on themselves. The story is over all poorly written.

I mostly interpreted that as Portal Masters shouldn't use portals themselves unless they're highly experienced, like Kaos's mother. Kaos seems to be less-than-competent as a Portal Master, so Glumshanks advised against it.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#361 Posted: 22:25:31 13/08/2014
I have a reg ipad mini so im mad right now cuz i pad mini has bluetooth 4.0
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#362 Posted: 22:26:25 13/08/2014
You know everyone keeps saying the floating head villain (can't recall her name) is supposed to be Undead but I'm pretty sure she's magic, given there's no other major magic villain on there currently.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10139
#363 Posted: 22:26:40 13/08/2014
Kaos' walking plot hole mom is still canon as a PM? Darn, TFB has guts to reference Pan's Labirynth but none to push VV's mess of a story out of the way. At least Wolfgang's backstory is pretty awesome without having to give you much reason to fear/be sorry for him, and that trap holder is just too hilarious.

How does TfB reference Pans Labyrinth? I also consider Swap Force semi canon. The characters (Mostly just Tessa, the Skylanders and Kao's Mother),levels and adventure packs are canon; while the actual events of Swap Force was just a dream of Fynn's while on vacation. This is my headcanon until proven other wise

There's one villain with his eyes on his hands on the Achivements' pictures, that's a reference to the Pale Man.
And Kaos' mother IS a walking plot hole. PMs can't use portals on themselves without getting seriously hurt. PMs only exist because and when someone in Skylands needs their help. The guidebook from Giants said she was against the existence of PMs since she believed they were the cause of disasters to begin with, meaning that VV ignored TFB's lore entirely.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#364 Posted: 22:27:34 13/08/2014
It's pretty surprising that we haven't seen any Krankcase gameplay.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#365 Posted: 22:29:33 13/08/2014

I mostly interpreted that as Portal Masters shouldn't use portals themselves unless they're highly experienced, like Kaos's mother. Kaos seems to be less-than-competent as a Portal Master, so Glumshanks advised against it.

There's no experience in jumping in a pool of magic dimensional matter. It's not about having control over the portal, it's not getting eletrocuted while going through. "She's better than you and Kaos" is absolutely the most handwaved excuse they could give, specially because no one went after her in 100 years (and how is she even that old and experienced but never noticed Kaos was a PM as well until he decided to create the machine to activate the Wilikin and wrecked her garden? Again, walking plot hole).
---
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#366 Posted: 22:40:00 13/08/2014
Quote: GameMaster78
I will be able to do a direct comparison with a Trap Master and a Giant this weekend at Lollibop Festival. I'll do side by side images of everything from Sidekicks up to Giants as I'll have one of each on hand. Will post to my twitter during the day and get them in a video next week hopefully.

Hey, Wes. Did you get that video up of the mockup floor display, showing off some of the packaging for Swap Force? Kind of interested in seeing what some of the packaging looks like? Thanks if you can or have posted it.

Outside of seeing the packaging, I was hoping some of the info coming from Gamescon, would have the contents of Wave 1. Need to know what to prepare to buy day 1, lol.

Andy's in the process of editing it, may be posted on our channel tomorrow.

Awesome. Thanks. Can't wait to see it.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#367 Posted: 22:45:54 13/08/2014
Also: while Kaos' Mom is supposedly really great and devious, it never shows her doing anything that threatening. She always gets her minions to do things, and her boss battle is very underwhelming, having you fight her pets.
I wouldn't mind that- except that it felt like SF wanted to treat her as a threatening villain greater than Kaos, without actually building her up. Or really giving her anything interesting, besides her supposedly being a great Dark Portal Master- which as I said, wasn't built up well. A few mentions of things she did before, but nothing like seeing her create a devious scheme, just her sending bosses so there's one to go with each Elder Elemental.

Kaos feels dumb and tired to me now, but I still think he did much better than his mom in SF, because I saw he could do things recently (SA/Giants) and he actually did more notable things than his mom in SF (messing with Evilisation, that thing near the end, and he even sent the Fire Viper after you the same way his Mom sent out minions).

Don't forget Nattybumpo (who Eon served, IIRC) accidentally tripped into his own Portal, and he was probably fairly experienced, yet he still ended up in the middle of nowhere and lost his clothes in the process.

It doesn't make sense how Kaos' Mom can get into your Portal. Even if you can make a headcanon to patch it, it doesn't fix the issue, because the game itself never gives an explanation for such a glaring plot hole and doesn't provide enough hints to why Kaos' Mom can teleport into your Portal at will. It just shows how evindent this issue is that we're debating wether it makes sense; the game should make it clear how this is supposed to work with the lore.

Personally, only things I particularly like and remember from SF's plot were Glumshanks' characterisation and
Super Evil Kaos (kinda came from nowehere, don't get why crystals collapsing on him without a beam makes him like that, but I think the latter's excusable and it did make me wonder he was planning to Evilise the volcano before...).

I hate spelling "mum" as "mom". smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:54:15 13/08/2014 by Arc of Archives
#368 Posted: 22:51:06 13/08/2014

There's one villain with his eyes on his hands on the Achivements' pictures, that's a reference to the Pale Man.
And Kaos' mother IS a walking plot hole. PMs can't use portals on themselves without getting seriously hurt. PMs only exist because and when someone in Skylands needs their help. The guidebook from Giants said she was against the existence of PMs since she believed they were the cause of disasters to begin with, meaning that VV ignored TFB's lore entirely.

Perhaps, she was a "closeted" Portal Master?
---
#369 Posted: 22:51:35 13/08/2014
Glumshanks' characterization was just awesome in SF, but it's a shame as soon as it's over Kaos' mom comes in. And aside from not being well built up,Arc, it was also nearly making her dangerously close to a mary sue - everyone fears her sooo much no Skylander bothered to hunt her down after the Cloudbreak thing, and she's soooo good she obviously could only be defeated by her own mirror, and she's sooo better than Kaos who's agressive and silly yet she's the one zerg rushing the Islands.

But hey the Golden Queen seems to be TFB's reponse to that at least. We haven't seem them do a female villain until now(except Sabrina but she never showed up to confront you), and now there's plenty of major ones; hopefully they'll make them as hammy and awesome as their previous villains.
---
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5360
#370 Posted: 22:53:44 13/08/2014
Anyone have weeruptor gameplay???
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#371 Posted: 23:00:20 13/08/2014
Glumshanks' characterization was just awesome in SF, but it's a shame as soon as it's over Kaos' mom comes in. And aside from not being well built up,Arc, it was also nearly making her dangerously close to a mary sue - everyone fears her sooo much no Skylander bothered to hunt her down after the Cloudbreak thing, and she's soooo good she obviously could only be defeated by her own mirror, and she's sooo better than Kaos who's agressive and silly yet she's the one zerg rushing the Islands.

But hey the Golden Queen seems to be TFB's reponse to that at least. We haven't seem them do a female villain until now(except Sabrina but she never showed up to confront you), and now there's plenty of major ones; hopefully they'll make them as hammy and awesome as their previous villains.

Arc of Archives likes this
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#372 Posted: 23:29:17 13/08/2014
Sorry to butt in like this, but I seriously thought that Kaos' Mom was a way better and more threatening villain than Kaos ever was, and she had a really cool boss fight too.

Well I thought it was cool.

I also thought that Swap Force generally had the best written and most interesting story of the 3 games at that point, mostly due to the dialog being really funny and the story flowing naturally.

Anyway, all this news has given me the jitters and I'm waiting very impatiently for more info.

also hey i'm new
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#373 Posted: 23:30:38 13/08/2014
Kaos' walking plot hole mom is still canon as a PM? Darn, TFB has guts to reference Pan's Labirynth but none to push

Guts? TfB don't have guts just because they took an element from one character to put onto another. Also, check your references, the character type reaches far beyond El Laberinto del Fauno.

It's because there is none.

Not to mention it's not like TfB hasn't flubbed up their own lore before... I didn't recall seeing the Giants possessing the power of Light/Dark elements.

Quote: Bionichute
Sorry to butt in like this, but I seriously thought that Kaos' Mom was a way better and more threatening villain than Kaos ever was, and she had a really cool boss fight too.

Well I thought it was cool.

I also thought that Swap Force generally had the best written and most interesting story of the 3 games at that point, mostly due to the dialog being really funny and the story flowing naturally.

I like you!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:33:10 13/08/2014 by Hexin_Wishes
#374 Posted: 23:36:34 13/08/2014
The Giants aren't Elder Elementals. If they were, they'd be mentioned to have defeated the Arkeyans from the get-go. And I check my references, why the heck would TFB give the villain a mouth on the right place then if the Tenome has a completely deformed face AND it's still a very kind of risky thing to reference in a kid's game.
---
#375 Posted: 23:41:12 13/08/2014
The Giants aren't Elder Elementals.

Weren't the Elder Elementals described as the first Skylanders? And weren't the Giants described as the first Skylanders? Also, they were described as being huge, so yeah.

The Elder Elementals are the Giants.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#376 Posted: 23:45:33 13/08/2014
Well then you can say everyone that's huge is a Giant as well. Swappers are Giants now?
A portal master was never mentioned for the Giants, so it's not really clear if they just called themselves that or were 'landers for real. For all we know Giants were a bunch of freedom fighters and the Elder Elementals came after and were the first to weaponize portals.
---
#377 Posted: 23:52:21 13/08/2014
Well then you can say everyone that's huge is a Giant as well. Swappers are Giants now?

Swap Force characters are only barely taller than a Core character, while Giants are still the largest playable characters. This is a fairly obvious thing if you played the game, and makes no sense as a rebuttal.

A portal master was never mentioned for the Giants, so it's not really clear if they just called themselves that or were 'landers for real. For all we know Giants were a bunch of freedom fighters and the Elder Elementals came after and were the first to weaponize portals.

The Elder Elementals are still described as the first Skylanders, and match completely with the Giants. And just because there wasn't a Portal Master mentioned in the backstory of the Giants, doesn't mean there wasn't one at all. By this logic, that also means that the Swap Force didn't have a Portal Master either.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#378 Posted: 23:54:45 13/08/2014
Giants were the Elder Elementals. If they ever added more elements they would surely add more Giants to fit the bill.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#379 Posted: 23:56:44 13/08/2014
Well, at least we got Kaboom. That's something, right?

yeah, kaboom was a surprise, and a good one at it. cannot wait for this guy!
#380 Posted: 23:56:56 13/08/2014
Right then. So maybe TFB didn't think enough about the Elder Elementals during SSA and kinda was too vague about them. But that's one thing they messed up.

Tell me why the heck is Kaos' mom any better than Kaos. She doesn't follow the plot, she is treated like some god of evil by the writing, her minions come out of nowhere and go nowhere, and she breaks the ending of Giants. How is that for a plot hole?
---
#381 Posted: 23:59:38 13/08/2014
Hey, Kaos' backstory has changed at least two times in the series, and Toys for Bob hasn't even tried to change it back if the character bio for Kaos is anything to go by.

What I'm saying is that we really shouldn't worry about these things.

Actually we should complain about how they have completely abandoned the neat concept of The Darkness.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#382 Posted: 00:03:47 14/08/2014
Kaos' story changed? He was a prince in some kingdom, he ditched his father, he did the evil things in the Trap Team thing, he decided to stay at his mom's castle, he was found out as a PM by creating the Wilikin and decided to go live on his own. No changes there, just a whole lot of bad things to happen to the one guy.

I'm saying I care about the plot. If the company can't give enough craps about the story, then I can't give enough craps to buy it. And look! The Story Scroll never said the Elder Elementals were the first Skylanders, just that they were the most powerful. For some reason I couldn't find them in the Skylanders wiki and had to go to the Spyro one.

And The Darkness is kinda there with the Petrified Darkness in SF, not sure why you think it ever left. It got OP for some reason because it'd ignore the Core of Light but it's there.

But back to the topic... It's pretty late already, didn't they say there would be more videos today?
---
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#383 Posted: 00:06:37 14/08/2014
I dont have all the story plot info setting in front of me. Is there any chance that Kaos had two mothers? A biological mother and a stepmother? Perhaps the story element just didnt use the "step" phrasing? Could that work? Could also explain the physical difference between his mother and the painting portrait in the Giants game. We dont know anything about his father. Given his mother is so evil in Swap Force, she doesnt strike me as the type to settle down for very long, especially if his father wasnt as evil or had different evil schemes of his own. Super-Villains don't generally work well together for very long.
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#384 Posted: 00:11:01 14/08/2014
Tomorrow you should get to see the packaging for the Nightmare Express Adventure pack, along with Trap Masters, Minis, Core, Triple Packs etc. I've just done the commentary for our video and I think you'll like it.

If only it wasn't for stupid Duck Tape though! (you'll see what I mean when you watch the video)
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
#385 Posted: 00:14:38 14/08/2014
Kaos' story changed? He was a prince in some kingdom, he ditched his father, he did the evil things in the Trap Team thing, he decided to stay at his mom's castle, he was found out as a PM by creating the Wilikin and decided to go live on his own. No changes there, just a whole lot of bad things to happen to the one guy.

Yeah, his story has changed. He originally had brothers and a father with really great hair, but according to Giants, he only has his parents, and his father is also bald. His mother is a plot hole, but mostly when it comes to Kaos himself, as she was also shown in Giants as having no hair.

And The Darkness is kinda there with the Petrified Darkness in SF, not sure why you think it ever left. It got OP for some reason because it'd ignore the Core of Light but it's there.

It isn't there, actually. The Darkness was originally an actual sentient creature, which Kaos was a minion of. The Darkness was completely abandoned in Giants, and the Petrified Darkness in Swap Force was only pieces of The Darkness, which never actually appeared or was seen.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#386 Posted: 00:19:01 14/08/2014
Tomorrow you should get to see the packaging for the Nightmare Express Adventure pack, along with Trap Masters, Minis, Core, Triple Packs etc. I've just done the commentary for our video and I think you'll like it.

If only it wasn't for stupid Duck Tape though! (you'll see what I mean when you watch the video)

Did they use some to block off parts of the packaging that could reveal potential info?
---
#387 Posted: 00:23:23 14/08/2014

It isn't there, actually. The Darkness was originally an actual sentient creature, which Kaos was a minion of. The Darkness was completely abandoned in Giants, and the Petrified Darkness in Swap Force was only pieces of The Darkness, which never actually appeared or was seen.

It was never confirmed to be a sentient creature. The Darkness is exactly that, pure evil and dark magic, reason why it keeps seeking to destroy light magic like the Core or even the skylanders. Spyro just offhandedly mentions that Eon "speaks of it like it's a living thing" in the first Mask of Power book - probably because it acts like that through those who use it.It COULD be living and just pretending to be cliche evil matter for its own purposes, but for it to be used by power-hungry crazies like Kaos it has to act like it's magic and can be controlled, and that's what we have to see from it until it reveals its true motives or something.
---
#388 Posted: 01:05:37 14/08/2014
The Giants aren't Elder Elementals.

Weren't the Elder Elementals described as the first Skylanders? And weren't the Giants described as the first Skylanders? Also, they were described as being huge, so yeah.

The Elder Elementals are the Giants.

YEP!

In a story scroll in the first game, it's stated that the Elder Elementals were the first Skylanders, and that these Giants could harness the powers of light/darkness. However, the story never followed that.

I still think the story of the Skylander games rock, despite minor plot holes in the lore.
---
#389 Posted: 01:28:32 14/08/2014
The story scroll didn't say that, it's the one at Treetop Terrace. It mentions them as the most powerful Skylanders who have been around in the past(not exactly first, it actually mentions them along side "hundreds more [of skylanders]"), and we haven't seen anyone pass Giants yet, so I think TFB could really clarify this instead of keeping the probable plot hole - they really didn't think of Giants at the time otherwise they wouldn't have broken the game with a prototype model of them.
---
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#390 Posted: 01:33:13 14/08/2014
I'm pretty sure that TFB confirmed that there was a story scroll in SSA that talked about the Giants.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#391 Posted: 01:39:26 14/08/2014
So, has anyone else discovered any new videos of Trap Team from the past few hours?
---
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#392 Posted: 01:42:04 14/08/2014
Within the last 4 hours -

Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#393 Posted: 01:43:27 14/08/2014
Is it me or does Tidal Wave Gill Grunt look like he's riding Perfect Chaos from Sonic Adventure?
[User Posted Image]
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
#394 Posted: 01:49:00 14/08/2014
Quote: Failinhearts
Is it me or does Tidal Wave Gill Grunt look like he's riding Perfect Chaos from Sonic Adventure?
[User Posted Image]

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. That was a fun final boss.
---
#395 Posted: 01:52:52 14/08/2014
The story scroll didn't say that, it's the one at Treetop Terrace. It mentions them as the most powerful Skylanders who have been around in the past(not exactly first, it actually mentions them along side "hundreds more [of skylanders]"), and we haven't seen anyone pass Giants yet, so I think TFB could really clarify this instead of keeping the probable plot hole - they really didn't think of Giants at the time otherwise they wouldn't have broken the game with a prototype model of them.

Story Scroll is listed on here -

http://skylanders.wikia.com/wiki/Story_Scrolls
---
#396 Posted: 01:59:51 14/08/2014
Quote: Story Scroll
"Today, there are dozens of brave Skylanders and in the past, hundreds more. But the most powerful of all Skylanders were the Elder Elementals. These giants possessed powers of Light and darkness within their flesh. No one has seen an Elder Elementals in centuries, but there are rumors that they will return someday."

There you go.
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#397 Posted: 02:20:55 14/08/2014
In the latest skylander boy and girl vid they have a glimpse of a cutscenes with villains can someone get me an avatar sized picture of dreamcatcher
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#398 Posted: 02:34:46 14/08/2014
Quote: sprocketrocket
In the latest skylander boy and girl vid they have a glimpse of a cutscenes with villains can someone get me an avatar sized picture of dreamcatcher

This isn't the place to ask for custom avatars.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#399 Posted: 03:13:53 14/08/2014
Quote: Matteomax
Quote: sprocketrocket

This isn't the place to ask for custom avatars.

Sorry

Can someone post a pic of kabooms artwork if it is already hear plz dirrect me to it
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#400 Posted: 03:24:03 14/08/2014
[User Posted Image]
There ya go! ^w^
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me