Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > ~Symphonic Academy - School for the Musically Gifted~ [OPEN]
First | Previous | Page 7 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
~Symphonic Academy - School for the Musically Gifted~ [OPEN] [CLOSED]
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#301 Posted: 19:11:50 17/12/2013
Xaph just chuckled happily "Well, it's still nice." He said, patting her head gently.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#302 Posted: 19:28:01 17/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi smiled.

~Time skip ahead to when the bus reaches the town~

It was now 3:00pm. Chandi took Xaph's hand and lead him off the bus and into the town square. There was a wishing fountain, and odd patches of trees sat around the square. The large-ish shopping centre stood in front of them.
#303 Posted: 19:33:28 17/12/2013
Xaph looked around, mouthing a wow as he looked "Never been to a place like this, was more in lower parts of the city where I lived." He sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of his head.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#304 Posted: 19:38:50 17/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"That's fine." Chandi said. She looked over at the shopping centre. "I remember one of my classmates talking about a dress shop, or a fancy clothing shop. Let's try find it."
#305 Posted: 20:15:00 17/12/2013
Xaph nodded "Alright then!" He said, ready to go or follow.
---
#306 Posted: 20:28:01 17/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi made her way towards the doors of the shopping centre, and they slid open, revealing a flash looking shopping centre for a small town. Fancy lights hung from the ceiling and shops lined the sides and middle of the large shopping centre hallway.
#307 Posted: 23:01:52 17/12/2013
"Hm...What a nice place, inside and out." He nodded a few times.
---
#308 Posted: 04:20:38 18/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah." Chandi nodded in agreement and scanned the lines of shops.
#309 Posted: 05:02:55 18/12/2013
Xaph also looked around, looking for any clothing shops, even costume shops would, for him anyways.
---
#310 Posted: 05:12:24 18/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"There! There!" Chandi pointed a fancy looking clothes store and dragged Xaph over to it.
#311 Posted: 21:38:15 18/12/2013
Xaph chuckled, it sounded like she was excited, he hoped she was as she was dragged along, most being able to follow along.
---
#312 Posted: 23:42:00 18/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi stepped into the store. It sure was fancy. There was a disco ball in the middle of the ceiling of the large shop, spinning slowly, showering the clothing in the store with beams of light. The left side of the store was the girls selection of clothing, and on the right was the boys selection of clothing.
#313 Posted: 00:54:57 19/12/2013
Xaph thought ''Hm...Maybe we could try out a few things while we're here? Have some fun! Ya know?" He looked at her, grinning.
---
#314 Posted: 00:57:00 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi looked up at him and nodded. "Ok. You go to your side, I'll go to my side. And there's a large changing room at the back..." she observed. "And there's a large mirror between the two changing rooms, ladies and mens. We can look at our outfits in the mirror there."
#315 Posted: 01:07:33 19/12/2013
Xaph nodded "Oh, bt don't want to be rude..If you want to try things and have fun, if you don't and just want to get this over with, either is fine with me." He guiltily smiled at his want to do something like this, never having done so before or a friend to do it with, rubbing the back of his head.
---
#316 Posted: 01:11:30 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Eh, I don't really mind." Chandi smiled at him and ran over to the girls section of the shop.
#317 Posted: 01:26:08 19/12/2013
Xaph smiled happily, running over to the boys section, though he said the dance would be the first time that she would see his face, depending on i fhe wanted to show off some clothing, which most likely would happen, then his face would probably be shown now.
---
#318 Posted: 01:32:08 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi completed skipped the long prom dressed and made her way to the back of the shop near the changing rooms and found a collection of short/knee-length dressed. She browsed them and picked out a few. Then she went to the changing rooms to try them on.
#319 Posted: 01:48:37 19/12/2013
Xaph looked around, smiling as he found what he looked for (But nothing will be said for the mystery!) As he took it, looking at it "Yeesh...Pricey..." He said, then took a a few more, he, only having three, and went to his respective changing room.
---
#320 Posted: 02:51:36 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi tried on two of the dresses, but they didn't look good on her in her opinion. She then looked at the next dress, but it wasn't the one she picked out. She mustn't picked it up by mistake. She didn't remember seeing this certain dress, but it certainly looked good. But what it look like on her? "Hmm." Chandi closed the door and got changed into the dress.
When she had, she peered around the changing room door and wondered, if across the room, Xaph was in the changing rooms, or was about to come out and look at the mirror. "Xaph?" she called uncertainly. "Are you in there?" She kept behind the changing room door.
#321 Posted: 04:48:29 19/12/2013
Xaph nodded, even if she couldn't see it, he couldn't help to do so when questioned "Yeah! Right in here, you doin' alright Chandi?" he asked, saying so loud enough to hear him within his changing room, Concern in his voice as she had called out to him, but nothing he was worried enough to come out for, just to make sure she was alright through words.
---
#322 Posted: 04:49:46 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'm fine, and I want to know what you think of this dress," Chandi called. "Can you come out by the mirror so I can show you?"
#323 Posted: 05:14:57 19/12/2013
"Alright!" Xaph said, then opened the and came out, what he wore was all in black but formal, a black jacket that was open with a black formal short that was tucked into black formal pants and formal shoes that were also pitch black, a belt around his waist to make sure his pants were fastened, some of his hair fell in front of his eyes, but his dark blue eyes could still be seen, it wasn't what he decided he would wear to the dance, only one of the few he decided to try on while he was there, as he walked on over to the mirror, his hands in his pockets, looking himself in the mirror, making sure everything was right, the shirt all the way buttoned up, his form better seen this way, skinny, but in an healthy way...It didn't show too much of a detailed outline of his body though, just enough to show the healthy yet skinny shape of it.
---
#324 Posted: 05:26:41 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Wow." Chandi stared at Xaph. "Xaph...you look...amazing!" She smiled at him and then withdrew her head from around the doorway. "Ok, now my turn."
And so, she walked out of the changing cubicle.
Chandi was wearing a sparkling light blue dress which fell to just above her knees. The bottom half of the skirt stuck out a little, and it glimmered with sparkles in the shop lighting. There was a black ribbon that wound around the dress, which separated the top half and the bottom sparkly half of the dress. She wore black leggings underneath the dress, and white slip on shoes, with dark blue flowers on the top. Chandi's white/light grey hair even shone in the light, and she wore a small black bow in her hair to match the black bow on the dress. And with her pale skin, Chandi looked like an ice princess.

OOC: I'm bad at describing clothing. XD
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:56:19 19/12/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#325 Posted: 05:55:12 19/12/2013
OOC: xD

Xaph's eyes widened, though a wide, warm smile appeared across his face, hoping she didn't mind, he formally took her hand, placing a kiss upon it if she did mind, he braced himself for any kind of impact, a slap or pushing him back, if not, he would look at her with the smile he made before the kiss placed upon her hand, and saying "You look stunning Chandi." he gave out, putting both honestly and feeling within his words.
---
#326 Posted: 06:10:49 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh wow, I wrote 'back' instead of 'bad'. I CAN'T SPELL TODAY.

Chandi blushed as Xaph kissed her hand, and she tried to hide it behind a thick strand of her hair. She smiled shyly, twirling the strand of her hair with her free hand. "Thank you," she managed to say. She looked up at him, still blushing. "You look stunning too."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:11:20 19/12/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#327 Posted: 16:52:39 19/12/2013
OOC: WE ALL HAVE THOSE DAYS!

Xaph blushed slightly himself, it wasn't easy for him to do so, he was the kind of guy who could easily take or give honest opinions and feelings without getting flustered, but somethings were too much for him not to get shy or embarrassed about, such was this, in his opinion, seeing such beauty and taking a compliment, he couldn't help but blush slightly, he then turned to a soft, warm smile again "Though to be honest, you are a beautiful person no matter what both inside and out." he said, meaning every word, seeming also the type to like someone for who they are rather than what they wore, though it didn't mean he wasn't one to take in what they wore in consideration.
---
#328 Posted: 20:30:41 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi blushed deeply, still smiling. "Thanks Xaph." She paused and looked up, catching his gaze. "So do you think I should buy this dress?"
#329 Posted: 20:36:24 19/12/2013
Xaph's eyes wandered downward, to catch the full dress even if he already saw it, he wanted to make sure, then set his eyes upon hers, grinning and nodding "Definitely!"
---
#330 Posted: 20:44:48 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Alright, I will. And you should buy your outfit too." Chandi smiled, twirled on her heel, and walked back towards the changing rooms.
#331 Posted: 21:06:47 19/12/2013
Xaph looked down at his outfit, holding the edge of his coat, blinking few times, mostly whispering to himself "Errr...This exactly...Wasn't what I was thinking of going in...Maybe I should?" He gave a sheepish smile, the turned around, heading back to the changing room.
---
#332 Posted: 21:09:54 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, only if you want. You look good in it." Chandi grinned at Xaph before disappearing behind the changing room door.
#333 Posted: 21:53:22 19/12/2013
Xaph's eyes widened then rubbed the back of his head "Eh...Never try to hide things from a woman." He just joked to himself, only kidding as he chuckled and went into the changing room to change.
---
#334 Posted: 23:12:30 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi changed back into her normal clothes and then exited the changing rooms, heading to the counter and paying for the dress. It wasn't as expensive as she thought it would be.
#335 Posted: 23:16:50 19/12/2013
Xaph soon changed back, his hood back on and hiding the upper portion of his face, a few clothing for him to wear, a few whites and blacks in it, as he set the clothes on the counter that were slung over his shoulder, having to talk for somewhat, it being inaudible as he did, then nodded, taking out some money and paying then going to Chandi grinning as he had his clothes in a brown paper bag.
---
#336 Posted: 23:19:18 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Good. Now we got our stuff. We can head back now if you want," Chandi said.
#337 Posted: 23:21:31 19/12/2013
Xaph thought for a moment "Well...We still have most of the day to waste away, guess we could visit the other shops and that to waste it...If ya want?" He grinned jokingly as he used the same phrase.
---
#338 Posted: 23:28:31 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Sure, I guess." Chandi walked out of the shop and looked down the large hallway. "But where to go?" she murmured.
#339 Posted: 00:34:11 20/12/2013
Xaph followed along, hands oiin his pockets, holding the paper bag in his right hand, smiling cheerfully, even more cheerful than before.
---
#340 Posted: 00:37:48 20/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"We could get some lunch...?" Chandi suggested, peering into a cafe. "And then we head back to school, and we'll be back around 4pm." She glanced at her watch.
#341 Posted: 01:33:51 20/12/2013
Xaph nodded "Alright!" He said, taking on a cheerful tobne, feeling around in pockets for a moment, then nodding to himself.
---
#342 Posted: 02:25:47 20/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi took Xaph's hand and led him into the cafe. She order a smoothie and a muffin for the both of them. She smiled up at Xaph as she payed. "A little treat for us."
#343 Posted: 02:49:13 20/12/2013
Xaph smiled, then turned into a playing grin "I thought I was supposed to pay, being the gentleman." He chuckled "Thank you Chandi!"
---
#344 Posted: 02:57:54 20/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"No problem." Chandi grinned.
The smoothies were made quite quickly, and Chandi took the tray of drinks and muffins over to a table into the corner of the room.
#345 Posted: 03:17:12 20/12/2013
Xaph followed Chandi, smiling happily as he did, never taking his eyes off of her as he followed.
---
#346 Posted: 03:30:05 20/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi sat down in one of the chairs and took the smoothies and muffins off the tray and put the tray on the extra chair.
#347 Posted: 03:48:40 20/12/2013
Xaph also sat in a chair, the cheerful seeming to stay as he sat down, giving a content ssigh for no real reason besides being...Well...Content!
---
#348 Posted: 04:17:39 20/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi sipped her smoothie, staring at the table. There was still a slight blush of pink across her cheeks.
#349 Posted: 04:47:27 20/12/2013
Xaph noticed the blush, tilting his head slightly, though stopped tilting hi head as he sipped his own, not knowing whether to start a conversation or not.
---
#350 Posted: 04:57:44 20/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi also wondered whether to start a conversation or not. She blew her fringe out of her face and continued to sip her smoothie.
First | Previous | Page 7 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me