Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Pokemon RP - Clash of Time and Space [Remake]
First | Previous | Page 7 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Pokemon RP - Clash of Time and Space [Remake] [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#301 Posted: 07:10:19 04/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Alice walked into the pokemon centre. She spotted Skye over by the dessert table.
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#302 Posted: 07:13:37 04/10/2013
"Hey, lets go over and eat something, Ill pay for it all~" River said as he signalled for his pokemon to come over.
All of his pokemon were bright eyed and excited.
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
#303 Posted: 07:15:15 04/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"I think it's free," Megan giggled. She brought Ruby out of her pokeball.
#304 Posted: 07:21:01 04/10/2013
"I totally knew that!" River announced, blushing slightly due to being embarrassed.
Sparky was eating energetically and making a mess.
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
#305 Posted: 07:23:20 04/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hi Skye!" Megan called, waving. "Oh, and Alice!" She giggled at River's comment.
Star, Eevee and Ruby ran over to the food.
#306 Posted: 05:49:06 10/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Double posting cos I can and since no one replied to my 'on pause' post...
I was going to time skip to the next morning, and then this will finally get interesting. Is that alright with all of you?
#307 Posted: 08:11:20 10/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Time-skipping to the next day!

The sun shone onto Alamos Town the next morning as it rose over the mountains.
Ruby, Megan's flygon, was sitting outside on the deck of River's grandparents house, since Megan and River had stayed the night there. Ruby was watching the sun rise, and kept glancing over at the Space-Time Towers. She frowned when she looked at them. She felt like something was going to happen today, but what?
#308 Posted: 02:07:03 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: BUMP. GAIZ.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#309 Posted: 03:25:36 12/10/2013
OOC: somehow I missed this getting started back up.

Seiki sat up in his bed and yawned. Umbreon who was curled up in the middle of the room, noticed his trainer waking up and stood up. Seiki rolled out of bed and aptted Umbreon's head. He grabbed his hat and left to get breakfast, Umbreon following behind.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#310 Posted: 03:27:40 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Megan came out of the house. She yawned and saw Ruby on the deck. "Oh, hey Ruby," she yawned again.
"Fly..." Ruby murmured in reply, glancing at her before looking back at the Space-Time Towers.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#311 Posted: 03:45:45 12/10/2013
Apollo wandered down the street, alone, observing his surroundings quietly. It hasn't been the first time that he's gone off without his trainer, and it likely wouldn't be the last. Both he and Hellena didn't care too much, just as long as he came back when he needed to.
---
self professed austGAYlian
#312 Posted: 03:47:29 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"What's up Ruby?" Megan asked, placing a hand on Ruby's neck.
"Fly..." Ruby said, gazing over at the Space-Time Towers.
"You're still worked up about the towers?"
Ruby nodded.
"It has been on my mind a bit," Megan admitted. "But...I'm sure it's nothing too major."
Ruby had a feeling that she was wrong.
#313 Posted: 08:13:32 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's ok Sparx.
And things are about to get interesting.

Alice was in her hot-air balloon with Chimchar. They were hovering over the lake, trying to get as close as she could without sinking the balloon. Suddenly, near where Alice was, the lake's surface rippled. Alice blinked and looked down at her reflection which changed to see Giritina flying in an upside down world, known as the reverse world. As Giritina flew past, she saw many purple stormy clouds appear. She quickly made the balloon go higher, thinking Giritina was about to come out the lake, but it didn't, and the rippling disappeared. The lake was clear and still again.
"Why would Giritina show itself like that?" Alice murmured.
#314 Posted: 22:53:11 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
As Alice controlled her hot-air balloon to go higher, the lake rippled again and showed Giritina again, along with Palkia and Dialga.
"What are they doing in the reverse world?" Alice cried, nearly making the balloon tip over.
The lake then resumed it's clear, still state.
"I...I have to warn the others!" Alice cried, but as she began to control the balloon again, the lake rippled yet again and Palkia suddenly flew out of the lake.
"Waaahhh!" Alice screamed as Palkia flew past the balloon with such force that it blew the balloon away from the ripple in the lake.
"Chimchar, chimchar!" Chimchar yelled in fright.

Ruby suddenly zipped around and faced the direction of the lake. She picked Megan up on her back before she could protest and flapped her wings, flying upwards to get a better look.
Ruby and Megan suddenly saw Palkia fly upwards from the lake.
"What is Palkia doing here?" Megan exclaimed.
"Fly!" Ruby cried out in alarm. She knew what was about to happen.

OOC: DUN, DUN, DUN!
#315 Posted: 01:09:35 13/10/2013
Seiki had finished his breakfast, gathered his things and was leaving the Pokemon Center he'd stayed at for the night. Chandelure was accompanying him once again. Chandelure was distracted once more. Seiki looked at his Pokemon then at the direction he was staring in. A large white and piking dragon was rising up. Seiki jumped onto Chandelure's back.
"Let's go." He said as Chandelure too off.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#316 Posted: 01:31:19 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Palkia roared with anger as it stopped flying upwards and looked at Alamos Town.
Alice watched in horror as Dialga flew out of the lake and up towards Palkia, Giritina following. As the reflection the reverse world disappeared in the lake, bubbles came up the surface and suddenly Kyogre jumped out of the lake and dived in with a huge splash.
"WHAT'S A HOENN LEGENDARY DOING IN OUR LAKE?!" Alice screamed.

OOC: Now you may all choose two legendary pokemon from any region (except the newest region), to roleplay.
But I have taken Dialga, Celebi, and Mew.
#317 Posted: 01:44:10 13/10/2013
OOC: Darkrai & Articuno

Chandelure flaoted up to the lake and stopped as Kyogre rose from the lake.
"What in the name of Arceus is happening...." Seiki said, now growing scared rather than excited by the events. "This is bigger than I ever thoguht it could be."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:13 13/10/2013 by Seiki
#318 Posted: 02:37:17 13/10/2013
OOC: Reshiram and Latias.

Apollo's ears pricked as he heard a faint splash in the distance, head turning to face the other direction.
"Aaabsol." he moaned. There was a familiar feeling in his horn, of home, mixed with something alien. Something bad. Making up his mind, Apollo bounded off towards the cliffs bordering the lake.
---
#319 Posted: 02:59:11 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"The sinnoh legendaries..." Megan breathed.
"FLY!" Ruby cried out in alarm. She quickly landed and let Megan get changed into more suitable clothes. Leaving River and his pokemon in the house, Megan rushed outside, with Star and Eevee on her shoulders. She jumped onto Ruby's back.
Ruby lifted herself into the air and headed towards the lake.
Megan soon spotted Alice's balloon and Kyogre jumping out of the lake.
"Alice!" Megan called as Ruby flew down to the balloon.
"Megan!" Alice cried. "I think this is why the towers are acting strange!" She gestered to the four legendary pokemon who had appeared.
Suddenly, a sparkly portal appeared in the air above Alice's balloon and Celebi flew out, giving a cry of alarm. And after Celebi appeared, Mew flew past the group.
"I think all the legendaries are about to arrive!" Megan cried.
"Fly!" Ruby cred out.

OOC: Your legendaries may enter now. smilie
#320 Posted: 03:09:12 13/10/2013
Apollo reached the cliff wall, fur blowing wildly in the breeze.
"Aaab!" he screeched, noting the presence of the legendary pokemon, and feeling deeply disturbed by it.
A small red-and-white thing blurred past the balloon, having appeared seemingly from midair, trilling loudly.

---

Hellena stirred, groaning. She wasn't a heavy sleeper, but it was a surprise that the noise hadn't woken her up sooner.
---
#321 Posted: 04:23:29 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Mew zipped in front of Latias, staring at it for a moment, before flying towards Celebi and ramming into it.

OOC: The legendaries begin to attack the town, your characters, and other legendaries.

"They're fighting each other!" Megan cried.
"Oh no..." Alice murmured.
Dialga had zipped around and was facing Ruby and the balloon. It suddenly opened its mouth to use an attack. Roar of time blasted towards them, but Ruby dodged, and the beam just missed the balloon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:23:47 13/10/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#322 Posted: 04:33:23 13/10/2013
The shadow below Chandelure stretched outward, unusally far from the Pokemon despite the position of the sun. Darkrai rose from the shadow, the top of his head and shoulders billowing in the wind. He rose up, to join the other legends. As Seiki looked up to watch Darkrai, he noticed snow lightly falling. Articuno flew down, close to the ground, freezing part of the lake before rising back up and firing an ice beam at Celebi.
---
#323 Posted: 04:40:54 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Celebi dodged and cried out angrily, not sure how to attack. Mew did it instead. It changed into a Moltres and fired a fire blast at Articuno.

"Why is Dialga attacking us?" Megan cried out as Diagla roared at them.
"It's angry!" Alice cried. "And I've got get this balloon to safety..."
"We'll lead them away!" Megan cried as Ruby flew away from the balloon, leading Dialga away from Alice and the balloon.
#324 Posted: 04:52:46 13/10/2013
OOC: For all intents and purposes, I'm referring to Reshiram as female.

Reshiram soared down from the clouds, bright blue flames bursting from her tail as she hovered in the air, as if taunting a worthy opponent into attacking.

Latias drifted around as far as the cliff edge, near where Apollo stood transfixed, arms in front of her with a glowing white ball of energy between them. She looped back around, towards where Celebi and Mew were.

Hellena sat up groggily, legs swinging around to meet the floor, a soot-covered hand resting in Hemera's fuzz. The two Pokemon present were already awake, and anxious, though they waited patiently for their not entirely well-off trainer. She noted that the apartment door was wide open, shallow claw marks around the edges of the lock.

OOC: Hellena is less tired than proberly slightly hungover. Up to debate why.
---
#325 Posted: 05:06:53 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah, I'll refer to Celebi and Mew as females and Dialga as a male.

Mew turned her attention to Latias and fired a fire blast towards her.
Celebi, seeing her chance to escape, flew off towards the towers.
Meanwhile, Ruby was being chased by an angry Dialga. Megan clung to Ruby's neck, and Star clung to Megan's t-shirt, waiting for a good time to attack. Eevee had run down Ruby's back and was clinging for dear life on her tail. She suddenly lifted her head, opened her mouth wide, and shot a shadow ball at Dialga. It didn't do any damage. It only made Dialga angrier.
#326 Posted: 05:17:16 13/10/2013
Latias dodged narrowly, though fire licked at the dragon type's wings, causing her to cry out in pain. She let the Mist Ball in her arms go, aiming it towards Mew.

Reshiram dived, blue flames swirling around her muzzle as she persued Dialga.

OOC: Can Legendaries talk with telepathy? It's because we've seen most of them use telepathy to talk in the anime/movies and I assume most/all of them have that ability and choose whether or not to use it.
---
#327 Posted: 05:31:10 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm sure most of them can. I wasn't going to let them talk in this, but might as well now that you have suggested it. But just not a lot.

Mew, as Moltres, got hit by the mist ball, and she transformed back into her original form. She glared at Latias and looked around to see where Celebi had got to.

Star let go to Megan's shirt and jumped past Eevee on Ruby's tail. She reached the end of the flygon's tail. "Pikaaachuuuuuu!" She aimed a powerful thunderbolt at Dialga. It hit him and he slowed down, trying to shake it off.
Ruby glanced behind her and saw Reshiram heading towards them and Dialga. She put on a burst of speed, leaving Dialga behind to deal with Reshiram.
#328 Posted: 05:51:37 13/10/2013
Latias turned tail and fled while Mew was distracted, towards the town. She flew through the narrow streets, not paying the damage she brought much mind. Her wings still stung from the burns, and the red dragon privately wished her brother was still with her.

Apollo leapt down the rocky cliff face with a deft gracefulness, avoiding attacks that were aimed his way and retalliated if a legendary persisted.
---
#329 Posted: 06:00:46 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Celebi flew towards the Space-Time Towers.
The bells were ringing, carrying out a beautiful tune, but this only seemed to anger the legendary pokemon even more.

"What do we do?" Megan cried helplessly, looking around at all the legendary pokemon appearing and then attacking each other. Star stayed at the end of Ruby's tail, sending thunderbolts to any pokemon that came near them.
#330 Posted: 06:01:12 13/10/2013
OOC: I'm having Darkrai as male and Articuno female.

Articuno fell from the attack, hitting the lake then rose back up. She flew about the town, spreading snow with Blizzard and firing Ice Beam at the buildings.

Darkrai took notice of Seiki and Chamdelure. He looked at the trainer and used Dark Void, casting Seiki into a nightmare filled slumber.
---
#331 Posted: 06:13:22 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Articuno is attacking the town!" Megan cried.
Ruby dived down towards the town and shot a hyperbeam at Articuno, trying to make her stop.
#332 Posted: 01:28:34 14/10/2013
OOC: I have missed so much smilie Could I have Jirachi and Victini

"Whats with all these Legendarys? Seriously!" Midnight shouted as he ran out of his grandpa's house
"A jirachi? Those things are suppose to be friendly! Why is it attacking people!?" Midnight thought to himself as he got out Threw Leon out of his pokeball "Leon! Dragon pulse, now!" Midnight ordered Leon.
---
#333 Posted: 02:52:45 14/10/2013
Chandelure looked in shock as Seiki collapsed to the ground. Umbreon and Golurk released themselves from their Pokeballs to gather around their trainer. They then turned their attention to the one did it, Darkrai. Darkrai fired a Dark Pulse at them.

Articuno zipped through the streets of the city, her tail flowing beautifully as she flew leaving a trail of diamond dust ice crystals. She fired Ice Beams about. She stopped, with Midnight just before her. Articuno rose her lovely blue wings and screeched.
---
#334 Posted: 03:53:29 14/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Fly!" Ruby yelled, firing a solarbeam at Articuno.
"Articuno! Stop!" Megan shouted.
"Pika!" Star cried.
#335 Posted: 04:09:49 14/10/2013
Aritcuno turned back to Megan, screeching again upon being hit. She fired an Ice Shard from her mouth at Ruby.
---
#336 Posted: 04:11:38 14/10/2013 | Topic Creator
It hit Ruby on the leg and she cried out in pain from the force and tried to shake it off. As she did, Star leapt from Ruby's tail to her head and aimed a thunderbolt at Articuno.
#337 Posted: 04:46:21 14/10/2013
Articuno stumbled for a moment for the strike. She responded by using Sheer Cold. Frost crept across the town, slowly, starting near Articuno and spreading outward.
---
#338 Posted: 04:52:15 14/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Articuno, no!" Megan yelled. "What are you doing?!"
Suddenly Mew flew down towards Articuno, transforming into Moltres again and shooting a large fire blast towards her.
"Eevee..." Eevee was getting confused at what was going on.
#339 Posted: 06:27:23 14/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Mew saw the shadow ball and stopped the fireblast, dodging the shadow ball. "Meeeeew!" she cried angrily at Giratina for interrupting her attack on Articuno.
"What is going on?" Megan groaned.
#340 Posted: 06:47:40 14/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Skye!" Megan yelled, seeing her and Blaze running on the street.
Ruby flew down to them.
"Need a ride?" Megan called, holding out her hand to Skye. "Quick, jump on!"

Star jumped back onto Ruby's tail, and shot a thunderbolt at Mew, as Moltres, who was watching them.
#341 Posted: 21:48:19 14/10/2013
Articuno screeched from being hit by Mew's attack. She flew upwards in a flash, leaving a burst of frigid her behind her.

Umbreon used Feint, Chandelure used Inferno, and Golurk attacked with Mach Punch all at Darkrai. He took the attacks, but took little damage from them. Darkrai roared then used Dark Pulse at the three Pokemon, Chandelure and Golurk being hurt the most.
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me