Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Dragons (Still accepting!)
First | Previous | Page 7 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Clash of the Dragons (Still accepting!) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#301 Posted: 05:38:35 23/02/2014
Gledor turned with a slight chuckle, "But on who's authority are you to attack a mostly defenseless peaceful planet just to make a point to a brother? Seriously, who allows such a ridiculous crime against life go without thought?" Cale stood up from the roof of his ship, and jumped down to the ground. He stood in defense of the crew working on the engine.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#302 Posted: 03:44:52 24/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"How dare you speak to your superior like that you tradeous little weakling!!" He then charged up a powerful red beam and shot it at Glendor.

Icestorm then quickly jumped in front of the beam and used his earth shot at it deflecting the beam off to the side. "Galileo this fight is between me and you only!"
---
SC
#303 Posted: 03:53:15 24/02/2014
"Superior?" Gledor walked up, "We aren't even combat trained! Not a part of any army," Gledor looked over to Cale, "Just friends among the stars," he shrugged and looked back to Galileo, "What else did you expect?!" Cale nodded in agreement with his right hand member.

What is this dragon's problem? Is he mentally un stable? How are none of these events known by any higher governmental sitters. Why is there only one commanding officer in this entire fleet? Cale pondered the situation. He turned from Gledor to his ship, We have taken a role we had never planned for. We are here now, and there is no obvious exit with a safe or satisfying outcome.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#304 Posted: 20:09:49 24/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Silence you little insect!" Galileo said as he used his tail to slam Gledor down hard. "I am supreme ruler of our planet and sense you two are Kaiju Gledor and Cale I expect respect." He said standing over Gledor.
---
SC
#305 Posted: 03:12:36 25/02/2014
Gledor, while on the ground, "You do not gain respect for being a bully," sitting up, "You do not deserve respect. And here you say I'm an insect, you hide behind that armor... Like a coward!"

Cale, worried for his friend, was secretly charging his electrical abilities. Holding them in, and building static and energy. Cannot just let this happen. He is part of my crew, and as his captain, he is under my protection.
---
#306 Posted: 05:33:11 25/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"You think I am a coward? We'll see about that." Galileo said as the red aura around his battle armor faded and then the armor seemed to dissolve off his body. "If you are insisting to challenge me get up and do so and we'll see who's supreme." Galileo said circling Gledor in a very intimateing manor.
---
SC
#307 Posted: 06:15:25 26/02/2014
"Well that makes this fight rather unfair seeing as you have already attacked me while you wore the armor," Gledor stood up all the way now, "And how am I to be sure you haven't just made the armor invisible, but still active? You are just as un trustworthy as you are a fool."

Cale could not decide whether to retrieve the item atop his ship, or the ship itself. His armor is down, or it seems that way. If Gledor can lure him to the front of the ship, I can hit him with the bass cannon. he looked to his crew, who were scrambling to retrieve spare parts to patch the engine well enough to fly again, and watched off a minute. Seven to one, plus the possible thousands to millions in the dragon city just to the planet's east... Don't want to get anyone hurt. he looked back to the top of his ship again.
---
#308 Posted: 23:59:10 26/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"I will allow you to heal yourself as to keep it a fair battle. And even if I made my armor invisible you would of seen its red aura." Galileo said.
---
SC
#309 Posted: 05:10:08 27/02/2014
"Aura?" Gledor questioned, "You mean the already quarter clear essence around the armor cannot hide itself, but it can the armor?" Gledor continued to pester the disbelief side, "Plus, your brother is the one who wants to fight. Me and my captain never did," he shook his head slowly. Cale stood directly next to his ship, slightly leaning on one of the landing gear parts.
---
#310 Posted: 06:47:17 27/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"As I said before the my...... special armor can't hid its own aura due to........well you've seen my power." Galileo said still walking around Gledor. "I know Icestorm wants to fight but you are the one who made me very angry including your little captain over there; By the way my friend....." He turned to Cale and smiled evilly. "Think fast!" Galileo then suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Cale and blasted him with his dark matter fire.
---
SC
#311 Posted: 13:28:59 04/03/2014
Cale pulled his wings over himself with the built up electricity then quickly focused to the wing membrane, he managed to reduce the impact. The force through him to the ground of course. On the ground in a somewhat crumbled state, deep heaves, or laughter from a mute, could be heard. Cale pulled his wing back so his face was visible again, "Is... That all you've... Got?" Cale got up rather smoothly compared to Gledor's reaction to the tail bash, "Tell me... which element... do you hail... from? Is it too... Weak compared... To the dark... power? Mine, electricity... is pure... energy. In turn... makes it more... Likely a defen... siv, and... Attack type... Negating much... Power from... Other attacks," more electricity began to build up around his horns and spines, while it arched over his body as well as between his legs.

Gledor liked that the captain would stand for what's right, but he has yet to see him in a fight.
---
#312 Posted: 20:52:58 04/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Mine is dark matter fire." Galileo said with a smirk on his face. "Heh, heh, heh, bring it on!"
---
SC
#313 Posted: 01:07:07 05/03/2014
"You pick fights... Separately, with three... dragons. In the same... area. I do believe... they have the... right to join... in whenever... they choose. I'm not cheating... or asking... for help. Just stating... you've made... some bad choic... es," Cale put one rear leg back in a ready stance. Gledor acknowledged Cale's comment then straightened himself. Standing tall, and waving out his wings to let them rest half in the air. Eyeing Galileo as he tilted his head to the side to let out a pop.
---
#314 Posted: 02:44:58 05/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Heh, heh, bring it!!" Galileo said as a kind of purple electrical dark energy was coming off his horns. "Your sheald won't work this time!!"Then he opened his mouth and a purple orb started to form and it seemed to be sucking in the energy around it. It then shot a powerful beam of purple light at Cale.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:46:06 05/03/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#315 Posted: 00:55:39 06/03/2014
"No shield then," Cale raised his left paw up to meet the beam, it seemed to be held back by a stream of electricity pulsing out of his claws. Through the sheer energy output, he stood tall through the draining. He then put his other hind leg back to lean into the force of the beam. The static on his body began to lower in frequency, but still held strong around his horns and front legs, even his irises started to glow from the electrical flow.

Gledor felt a bit useless, but shook it from his mind, "My turn," he mumbled to himself as he took large steps and planted his forelegs firmly on the ground with a deep and loud thud, Here goes nothing. He opened his maw to produce a bright green sphere of earth energy, to witch whatever plant life in this area had, crawled up onto his paws. The sphere took a spear formation that split into seven identical figures. Four of them flipped and shot into the ground, while the other three raised up above him and directed their ends toward Galileo.
---
#316 Posted: 02:08:58 06/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Galileo then suddenly cut off his beam and quickly teleported to a nearby ridge. "Fools! You are no match against me! Give up while you can!"

Suddenly Icestorm came from the side of Galileo and head bashed him hard. "Don't you underestimate earth dragons intelligence Galileo!"
---
SC
#317 Posted: 19:00:23 06/03/2014
Gledor, as his head turned to where Galileo had gone, the spear energy followed his vision. Cale lowered his paw as the energy sizzled away from his claws. He only watched from his position, He has gone mad, if he hasn't been all this time. He then looked to his ship where his crew kept at the repairs on the engine, at least what they could of it.
---
#318 Posted: 21:01:37 06/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Galileo then gave a smirk and let himself get hit by the energy spear on his right shoulder. When he did he didn't fall down or move an inch. "Heh, heh, heh.......poor foolish little dragons. You didn't think I'll let you damage me without a plan would you?" The red aura then started to return and the spear started to dissolve. As it did the wound it made slowly healed.

Icestorm quickly ran to Cale's ship and went on the communicator. "Commander Jones send in the retaining device!"
---
SC
#319 Posted: 04:23:56 07/03/2014
Gledor didnt let the first spear stop him from trying, the other two locked on Galileo and shot simultaneously toward him. The four that had gone into the ground had tunneled through after Galileo, hidden under the dirt and grass. The four also sprouted up out under Galileo's paws.

Cale let his energy pulsate over and through his body. Charging up his energy, he had noticed Icestorm's move, but didn't feel he should stop him.
---
#320 Posted: 22:37:10 07/03/2014 | Topic Creator
The sky started to glow red and then four metal pillar like objects shot down from the sky surrounding Galileo then they started to glow blue then red and a charging sound was heard then a sheld type barrier surrounded Galileo and shocked him untill he was brought to the ground. " GAHH!!!

"Gledor don't kill him!! Just use the spears to trap him further!!" Icestorm quickly said just before the spears would hit Galileo.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:38:03 07/03/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#321 Posted: 03:05:32 08/03/2014
Gledor nodded, but then again, he wasn't aiming to kill anyway. The spears cam up out of the ground to pierce Galileo's legs, widening slightly to make a tight hold. They pulled at him slightly to hold him down, well his legs anyway. Cale looked the pillars over, Reminds me of my ship's control centers, he walked back over to his ship to check on his crew. The engine wasn't sparkling, but it looked like it could fly again.
---
#322 Posted: 19:21:27 08/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"GAHH!!!" Galileo let out a loud roar and went unconscious when he could no longer deal with the emence pain.

"Icestorm did the retaining device work?" Commander Jones voice said over the radio.

"Yes it did but we must hurry because I don't know how much longer Galileo will stay unconscious." Icestorm said.

"Yes sir. We'll bring the transport right away." Commander Jones said.
---
SC
#323 Posted: 06:41:34 10/03/2014
Cale, not seeming to pay attention to the problem at hand, approached the pillars, "I believe he would like to know what those are and/or how they work," Gledor translated ahead of time, knowing he would want to know seeing as it looked familiar to them both.
---
#324 Posted: 06:50:00 10/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Galileo started to stir again. His eyes suddenly opened and he saw Cale. He tryed to lunge at him but was pervented by the spikes. "Get away from me you filth!!" He hissed at Cale.

"They are made of a special rare element called Element X. It's actually the very element that I'm weak to. In fact even if I tryed to use my element I couldn't because of the close proximity of the element." Icestorm said..
---
SC
#325 Posted: 02:16:51 11/03/2014
OOC: oh the whimsical E-X again

Cale looked down to Galileo not really bothered by what he said. The electrical bolts bad seized their courses over Cale's body. He shrugged at Galileo and turned to Icestorm, "Aaaany idea... What to do?" Cale lightened his use of his energy since the dark energy attack required a bit of him to hold off. Gledor managed to walk up to the two, shakily, mostly from the hit had taken so unexpectedly.
---
#326 Posted: 03:12:16 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"We'll transport him to a extremely high security prison specificically designed to house him." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#327 Posted: 05:17:44 11/03/2014
"Wow, you really know how to plan ahead," Gledor commented a little suspicion in his voice, "How do you already have the means to beat him if you never really meet?" he looked at the pillars then back to Icestorm. The question caught Cale's attention too.
---
#328 Posted: 14:55:15 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well I had to be prepared for this someday and today is that day." Icestorm said.

Then a rather large transport ship appeared and landed nearby. Commander Jones steeped off the ship. "Icestorm have we finally won this war?"
---
SC
#329 Posted: 05:01:38 13/03/2014
"Yes, but how did you know this would all work?" Gledor continued, "These pillars dont look all that new. This Element X, where did you find so much of it, if it's as rare as you say, and is worth passing up for the unobtainium he is suppose to be originally after? None of this makes sense." Cale sat in wonder, lookin to the ship above them, them to Icestorm, thinking of how all this came to be.
---
#330 Posted: 03:30:21 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Well there are many volcanos near Draco City and we dug up most of Element X from the old lava flows to create these pillars. Plus I knew it would work because all Kaiju are weak to element X which is non-existence on their home planet." Icestorm said.

"COWARDS!!! COME AND FREE ME AND WE'LL SEE WHO'S THE WEAK ONE ICESTORM!!!!" Galileo yelled in fury.
---
SC
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3336
#331 Posted: 03:50:47 14/03/2014
Name: Nox
Species: A hybrid, he was a lovechild of an earth dragon and an outerworld dragon
Element: Darkness
Appearance: Nox is a large Black dragon with red under wings and spikes running down his spine, He has large, blue-tinted talons and a long tail ending with a spade shape. He has scars and burn marks in a few places on his body. His stomach and underneck are white
Personality: Nox is a carefree and loving dragon, however if someone gets on his bad side he can be quite brutal, he cares deeply for his friends, though he has very few, he seems dark, cold, ruthless and mean upon first glance, however he is very warm, compassionate and caring. He is quite comedic aswell.
Weapons: He has razor sharp claws and fangs, Plus a blast of pure dark energy which can destroy almost any material.
Vehicle: None
Special ability: Nox has the ability to grow or shrink in size whenever he chooses, however he can't stay in those forms for any longer than a half an hour without needing to recharge.
Strengths: His size changing ability, his Dark Energy Blast.
Weakness: His friends getting hurt or threatened, his wounds, his mother
Love: None yet
Story: Nox was the love child of an earth dragon mother and an outerworld dragon father, his father was a horrible dragon, terrifying and evil, but his mother was sweet and gentle. His mother died when he was young, but his father lives on somewhere else. Nox had to learn how to fly, hunt, etc. on his own. For his entire life Nox has been a vigilante, fighting evil while concealing his true identity, he hopes to one day come face to face with his father and confront him.
Other: none
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:56:32 14/03/2014 by Lunarz
#332 Posted: 04:00:41 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Seems like that Galileo is his father. But anyways accepted!!
---
SC
#333 Posted: 04:27:43 14/03/2014
It was at that moment that a large black dragon appeared out of seemingly nowhere, he spread his wings out fully, and let out a monstrous roar that sent Dust flying everywhere. The dragon was Nox. "So...You wish to transport this monster to a prison deigned specifically for him? I've watched these battles go on for years and if there's one thing I've learned it is that Evil cannot be contained, it is a plague that manifests inside of everyone, no matter where he is taken he will find a way to escape, it would only be a matter of time. If you want this to be over with you must do what needs to be done and end him!" Nox motioned towards Galileo, growling at him. "You are disgusting..."
---
#334 Posted: 04:30:39 14/03/2014
OOC: just a tad bit OP if you ask me(implode a planet if chooses(grow and shrink on demand(no limit specified), and "rip them apart in seconds")... We do need more players yes, but seriously, the planet destroying ability kinda jumped out screaming "Look I'm really really really strong!" I would accept it too if the growth thing was specified, and the dark energy was that strong. It would make him stronger than the antagonist...
---
#335 Posted: 04:43:22 14/03/2014
//You are completely right, I was kind of just typing and not thinking. But never fear, I can fix that up fairly quickly//
---
#336 Posted: 05:16:05 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Icestorm turned to the unknown dragon. "Who are are you?"

Galileo looked at the dragon with a disgusting look on his face. "You'll pay for you're pitiful words." He growled.
---
SC
#337 Posted: 06:12:15 14/03/2014
Cale felt the wind rush by, A powerful roar, little showy. At least his words are not of battle, Cale stepped forward. Gesturing to Gledor to stand beside him, "My captain, Cale, would like to know who's side you stand for exactly. We personally had no want to be in this war, but we are only trying to prevent further casualties."
---
#338 Posted: 22:21:26 23/03/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Shall we continue?
---
SC
#339 Posted: 03:43:32 24/03/2014
OOC: it's really up to you. I dont mind. I dont really play as my dragon OC a lot anymore, and id really like to get back to Spyro based roleplays
---
#340 Posted: 03:47:29 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: you know what I'm going to close this because it kind of died.
---
SC
#341 Posted: 03:57:27 24/03/2014
OOC: huhh... Alright. You have plans for any new RPs?
---
#342 Posted: 13:40:13 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Ooc: As of now no. But maybe in the future.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 7 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me