Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Answers to Past Memories (Guardian High Sequel) [PRIVATE]
First | Previous | Page 7 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The Answers to Past Memories (Guardian High Sequel) [PRIVATE] [CLOSED]
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#301 Posted: 23:57:19 14/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh, I see he is eager." Saffron chuckled. "Well, I will get back to doing my crafting. See you later." She smiled and went upstairs.

Korra quickly dashed out the door and Storm, Serah, and Maea were ready to go. Serah had told the others if they wanted to come their were going to Kinawa Strip Mall.

"Well, let's have some fun today before we start school again. Where do you think we should go first?" Korra asked as they were sitting on the bus going to Kinawa.

Serah looked at her phone. "Hmm, um, it seems their is a clothes store, and they seem to be having a sale today on men's summer apparel, and some winter clearance. Don't forget we need to pick up Storm's uniforms."

Korra nodded her head. "Oh yeah, well, we can still wear our winter clothes until what, June area?"

"That is correct. Come June we switch to Summer uniforms then around September, or October, we go back to winter." Serah replied.

"Thanks." Korra said.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8684
#302 Posted: 00:05:03 15/11/2013
"I'm up for anything you're up for Korra." Storm said. "Oh I should tell you to use my fake name out in public. I don't want the mob finding me" He said.
---
SC
#303 Posted: 00:17:59 15/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Sorry, Tony." Korra said, trying to hide a laugh. "I can't get used to that yet."

The green and white bus had stopped Kinawa Strip and the friends got off. They looked at the gigantic strip mall and were amazed at how large and beautiful it looked.

"Wow, this took quite a bit of time. None of us have been here before right?" Serah asked.

Everyone nodded their heads 'no'.

Korra stretched. "Well, let's pick up Tony's uniform last so we don't have to lug it around the entire time."

Maea looked up at the map on the billboard. "Hmm, I see there is a movie and book store nearby, I am going to check those out, see you guys, meet up at the food-court at, hmm, maybe 3:30?"

"Sure." Korra said.

"Hey!" A voice called in the distance. Soon enough a girl with blonde hair came walking up. "Hey there. I didn't expect to see you guys here." August said.

Serah smiled. "Oh hey August. All done with the errands I take it?"

"Yes." She answered back. "I was coming here to see if anything new had arrived at Café Jinora. I love their coffee and cappuccinos."

Korra came over, over hearing the conversation. "Hi August. Hey, Café Jinora sounds pretty good. Maybe I will try some."

"I recommend it. I say try the delicate vanille coffee." August answered.

Korra looked around. "Okay, I will!" She laughed and walked into the mall. You coming Tony?" She asked as her and Serah were walking towards the door.
---
#304 Posted: 00:28:51 15/11/2013
"Yah wait up!" He caught up with Korra and Serah.
---
SC
#305 Posted: 13:28:52 15/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: How are you liking this RP Syproconvexity? Like I said, Battles go fast but social activities go slow. Also, do you think you could make another character? We love having more.

Korra, Serah, and Storm all looked around at various shops until they found one. The store was called Ever Reach Clothes. It was having a sale on men's and women's clothes. Sales were abundant in this store.

"Alright, let's see what we can find here for you, Tony." Serah smiled.
---
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#306 Posted: 14:49:06 15/11/2013
OOC:... Blarg. I clean my room and miss a page! smilie *sigh* recap?
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#307 Posted: 15:03:22 15/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You didn't miss much, just some of the group going to shop and help Storm (Tony) settle in to school life starting on the next day in the game. That's roughly it.
---
#308 Posted: 19:28:56 15/11/2013
ooc: I'm liking it a lot. Maybe I'll make another character later (to lazy to make one now.)
---
SC
#309 Posted: 22:26:11 15/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Thats great glad you like it, also to both of you I have a new RP called Blinded by Fantasy, I hope you join it smilie
---
#310 Posted: 01:03:27 16/11/2013
Storm looked through the clothes that were on the racks.
---
SC
#311 Posted: 00:59:58 17/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Blinded by Fantasy has been Changed to Secrets of Eden and been edited, MAJORLY. So check it out.

Korra chuckled as she saw Storm going through all the clothes. "I wouldn't recommend this stuff here, I hear it isn't very good, here, how about this?" She asked and help a pair of grayish-blue jeans and a gray sweatshirt.

"Oh, well, it is getting closer to summer, only two more months of these stupid winter clothes then it's summer time!" Serah smiled.
---
#312 Posted: 01:45:48 17/11/2013
OOC: I already forgot where I had Rocky, so I'll have her be in her favorite spot, the forest.

Rocky wandered through the forests, taking in the fresh air and the beautiful sounds of the wild animals. She saw a small rabbit approach her, and she smiled. Rocky bent down to gently pet the rabbit. The rabbit rubbed its head against Rocky's hand playfully.

Elicora remained silent as she read her book.

Dahilia fell asleep on her bed happily.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#313 Posted: 02:57:15 17/11/2013
"They look cool!" Storm said as he took the clothes.
---
SC
#314 Posted: 22:18:13 17/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, haha, um okay, take them." Korra smiled as she saw Storm happily accept the clothes. "I hope they fit alright. Also, I am going to go grab something real quick."

Serah found a nice coat that would be nice for the summer days when it got breezy, as Inagi never really seemed to get very warm, even during the summers. "This looks fancy, and it's got a good price. I am going to go try it on." She grinned and ran into the dressing room. As fast as lightning she came out and was wearing it. "So what do you think?" Serah asked Korra.

The coat was a royal blue color and matched the skirt she had been wearing. "It looks really nice. I like it. Maybe I should pick up another jacket, but I feel like I have way too many of them hehehe." She laughed. "Oh well, maybe I can have one more, one for everyday of the week!"
---
#315 Posted: 23:30:22 17/11/2013
Storm went to try them on and they fit just right. He came out wearing the clothes. "Well how do I look?" Storm asked.
---
SC
#316 Posted: 21:14:11 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Korra looked up and down at Storm. "You look fantastic." She said.

A chunky lady walked up to Storm. "Hi there, are finding everything ok?" She asked.

Korra held up her jacket and looked at the size. Ah, small, I need a medium. Excuse me, do you have this in a medium?" She asked, frowning slightly.

The lady picked up the jacket. "Hmm, let me go see, and sir, would you like me to take these clothes up to the counter and hold them for you?"

Serah came back out of the dressing room. "I know what I am getting, hehe." Serah smiled and went up to the cashier.
---
#317 Posted: 21:59:26 18/11/2013
"Yes please. Give me a second to change back." After a few minutes Storm came out and gave his clothes he wanted to get to the lady.
---
SC
#318 Posted: 23:33:02 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I have been soft on this lately, but we need longer, more detailed posts please. Also, if you wish to join Secrets of Eden is open so I hope you two join.
---
#319 Posted: 00:02:18 19/11/2013
Ooc: I try but when there isn't much action going on I tend not to post very detailed posts. I may not join Secrets of Eden because I'm more of a dragon RPer.
---
SC
#320 Posted: 00:03:29 19/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Aright, well you can be a Dragon Knight in it, since later on they can call on the aid of dragons, and a special relic allows transformation into dragons.
---
#321 Posted: 00:14:22 19/11/2013
ooc: Humm.......I'll join when you get to that part then. Can you tell me when you get to that part?
---
SC
#322 Posted: 00:37:29 19/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Its pretty late, actually, and only those who earn them receive them through trials. You would have to join and stick out till then. Sorry.
---
#323 Posted: 01:36:57 19/11/2013
ooc: Oh.
---
SC
#324 Posted: 14:24:08 21/11/2013
Rocky gently picked up the small rabbit she saw and continued to walk along the forested path. The trees had a beautiful scent of the wilderness, and the dew on the leaves glimmered in the sun. The rabbit she was holding was a beautiful white rabbit, with tiny green eyes. It had a big black spot around its right eye. As Rocky pet the rabbit's soft fur, she noticed an older rabbit, whom looked like the rabbit she was holding, who seemed to be looking around nervously. Rocky gently set down the bunny, with ran to it's mother.

Elicora got herself into a comfortable position as she read. She turned each of the delicate pages gently as she finished them. Elicora was deep into the book, and when a shocking part arose, she shrieked. Marking her place, she put down the book. "Dang." She said calming herself from her outburst.

Dahilia carefully got out of bed, not wanting to stay any longer. She walked down the stairs to go to the lounge area. She grabbed a pinkish-yellow apple and shined it on her shirt. She took a bite out of it and happily enjoyed it.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#325 Posted: 15:49:42 21/11/2013 | Topic Creator
August had taken her cup of coffee from Cafe Jinora and went to thr bookstore and saw Maea. It was nearly 3:30, 3:26 to be exact, when Maea had a bag with CDs and Movies she had bought on the clearance sale.

"Hi there August." Maea said. "How are you?"

August sighed. "Oh fine I suppose. Just tired. I have had a long day, and this coffee isn't doing much to perk me up. I've been working on paperwork for Storm, err, Tony I mean, for a few hours with the school administrators." She said as she sipped her coffee.

Maea frowned a bit and looked down. "I'm sorry August. I feel so bad that you're always doing all this stuff. Just like Freija from what the others spoke about. Well, how about we go out together some time?"

August's low face began to brighten and she said softly, "Okay. That sounds wonderful. Thank you."

The big dark cedar clock near the courtyard in the mall rung, marking the time 3:30. Maea smiled and put her arm around August and started walking towards the large food court filled with multiple large restaurants and fast-food places. Maea and August sat down and Maea ran and grabbed a cup of coffee from Cafe Jinora and sat back down with August to talk about future plans.

Korra and Serah waited for Storm to finish changing. "We should probably hurry Tony. It's 3:32, and we were supposed to be at the food-court by 3:30 to meet up with Maea and August." Korra said as Storm was changing.

"Yeah, we should hurry up. If you want I can go pay for what you want to get now." Serah said.

Freija and Elicora were very enticed with the books they had previously exchanged with each other. Freija was about halfway through the book within two hours. "This book is truly amazing Elicora. An excellent tale woven through descriptive words and wonderful texts. Amazing. The best book I have read for awhile. How are you liking your book?" Freija asked.

Saffron was sitting at the dining room table in the lounge area and saw Dahilia eating an apple. "So how are you feeling Day? You look a little better." Saffron had been working on making some crafts and created an origami dragon, resembling the great dragon, Kohryu.
---
#326 Posted: 20:01:24 21/11/2013
"Thank you I'll try to pay you back Serah for how ever much they cost." He called out from the changing room. Shortly after he came out of the changing room back in his normal clothes and proceeded to walk towards the food-court.
---
SC
#327 Posted: 22:33:30 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Everyone arrived the food court. Maea and August were drinking their coffee and discussing their plans to go out and see a new movie at next weeks Matsune Film Festival.

"Oh good, you're all here!" Maea smiled. "Well, how did it go? Oh yea, um I picked up your uniform too Tony." She said, holding up the regulation gray-black long sleeve shirt with golden buttons and a white button-up undershirt and pants matching the black top and black loafers all packaged in a saran wrap.

"Looks fancy don't you think?" Korra smiled.

"I think he will look good." August chuckled. She took a final sip of her coffee and set it back down on the cedar table. "Well, shall we be heading out? It's getting late and the final bus will be arriving shortly."
---
#328 Posted: 23:22:22 22/11/2013
Storm blushed a little. He noded agreeing with Korra. "Lets get out of here. I don't like being out at night without Flare." He said looking at the time.
---
SC
#329 Posted: 20:16:13 23/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Korra looked at Storm. "You do know Flare can only appear on Full Moons. The next one isn't for a few more weeks." She said. "So, I guess we should hurry. The mall closes early today, so I guess we should be going."

"Yes, let's go." Serah said.

The group walked out to the bus stop and sat and waited. The time was nearly 4:47 now.

A large white charter bus pulled out and August showed the driver the guest voucher she carried and they all headed back to the dorm.
---
#330 Posted: 21:58:13 23/11/2013
Storm looked out the bus window. He saw a partly burned down house. Storm then remembered seeing his house ablaze. He quickly moved away from the window and he began to cry. "I miss you so much mother and father." He thought to himself.
---
SC
#331 Posted: 16:00:47 24/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Are you okay?" Korra asked as she put her hand on Storm's back and patted it gently. "Is something wrong?" She handed him a tissue from her pack she carried in her coat pocket.

Serah looked at Storm. "Maybe he thought of something sad or scary. Maybe nervous about school?"

"Who the hell would cry about going to school!?" Korra snapped at Serah. "Sheesh, I think it's a bad memory."

Kind of scared, Serah put her hands up like she had been found during a robbery, "Well, sorry, I didn't know." She looked down and held her knees.

August shook her head 'no' and smiled at Storm. "It will be okay Tony. Don't worry."
---
#332 Posted: 17:00:50 24/11/2013
Storm looked at Korra. He huged her. "I miss them so much." He rubbed his eyes with the tissue. "I wish my family was still here with me." Storm said in a shaky voice.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:51 24/11/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#333 Posted: 18:17:55 24/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Korra closed her eyes and embraced him. She whispered in a hush tone, "It will be okay. You'll see them one day. Everything will be alright." Korra smiled and rubbed her hand on his back.

"I'm so sorry. Tony... My dad is dead actually. So is my mother. She died giving birth to me, all I have to remember her by is the photos of her in my album. My father died a few years ago. It was rough but I here for you, and I understand how hard it is." August said in a hush tone.

Tony feels Korra's strong affection and understanding for him. The Lovers Relationship has leveled up.
Lovers - (Korra) - Lv 2/5
---
#334 Posted: 22:02:49 24/11/2013
Storm started to calm down feeling Korra's embrace. He shook his head. "They are dead..........k-killed by the.....the....m-mob." He rested his head on Korra's shoulder.
---
SC
#335 Posted: 22:40:14 24/11/2013 | Topic Creator

"I am so sorry." Korra began to cry, one of her tears dripping onto Storm's face. "I feel so bad, but I know I can't do anything but I just feel bad. I am sorry. Just don't ever forget them." More tears began to drip down her face and onto Storms.

Serah, Maea, and August sat in silence. The rest of the bus riders seeming to pay no attention to Korra and Storm.
Serah whispered to August, "Poor kid. Losing his parents to the mob. I wonder what happened. That's such a terrible thing for a kid to experience."

"I know. I can't help but feel a touch of sorrow for him. I mean, I can relate. Both of my parents are dead, and I dearly miss them." August quietly answered.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:42:44 24/11/2013 by Crescent Wing
#336 Posted: 23:23:55 24/11/2013
ooc: This song fits perfectly.

Storm lifted up his head and wiped Korra's tears off her face. "But I see you as my new family..." He looked to the others. "I see all of you as my new family." He smiled at all of them.
---
SC
#337 Posted: 00:37:13 25/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Korra smiled and continued to embrace Storm. "Thank you." She cried in a soft tone, wiping the remaining tears off her face with her coat sleeve.

Serah began to blush and smile. "Well then, welcome to the family!" She cheered. "She patted Storm on the shoulder. "We will treat you like family as we do with everyone in the dorm."

August's eyes had begun to tear up. "Glad to have you with us." She took a tissue and wiped her eyes. "We will be here for you." She chuckled.

"This seems so weird. Haha... Seeing everyone so happy like this." Serah smiled.

August looked down. "Yeah... Reminds me of the times when me and Autumn were still together... Until that day..." She took the tissue to her eyes and rubbed it gently, the tissue getting damper and damper with each rub.

"I am sorry August." Serah said, hugging her. "I know you miss her, but trust us, we will find her."

August smiled and nodded. "Yeah, you're right. We will."

Korra kept hugging storm. "It feels kinda strange, but I think I am falling in love with you Storm. I've never really had anyone to love, other than my family, and my pets. I don't know if you feel the same but... I love you." She hushly said.
---
#338 Posted: 01:35:19 25/11/2013
Storm looked into Korra's eyes. "I......I lo-love you too." He said in a shush tone. "I love you too."
---
SC
#339 Posted: 02:12:43 25/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Storm experiencing a strange power flow through him

As Storm and Korra sat and embraced each other, Storm began to feel a surge of energy. A faint blue aura had begun emitting from him. He heard a voice.
"I am thou... And I art I... You have endured life's challenges and overcame impossible odds. This is your life's revelation. Thou has been gifted with the power of the Wild Card. Use this power well..."

Storm receiving the Wild Card's powers.

Nobody had seemed to notice the strange moment that Storm had faced. It was a quiet bus ride home. Storm thought he would wait and tell someone who knew about this, such as Rocky or Maea, when he returned to the dorm.

Everyone remained silent until the bus stopped at the dorm.

Time: 6:43 PM

"Well, I will go order some food, how does Pizza sound? We haven't had any for awhile.." Freija smiled as she picked up the phone and took a look at different restaurants and take-out places.

"How about we all go out to a nice restaurant?" Maea suggested. "I hear that new place downtown that opened is really good. Um, I believe it is called, Luxerion. They are supposed to have a good steak and potato meal."

"How about you Storm?" Korra asked. "What sounds good to you?"

The group at the dorm enjoying everyone's company.
---
#340 Posted: 19:57:48 25/11/2013
"The restaurant sounds great." He looked at Korra and blushed. He wated for everyone to leave all except Maea. "Uh.....Maea can I talk to you. Something happened to me on the bus but you guys seemed to not notice it."
---
SC
#341 Posted: 20:58:07 25/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Maea stopped briefly. "Hold on, I will be there in a moment." She then closed the door. "I know what happened. I didn't say anything. I noticed the strange aura that emitted. I felt a strong sense of power, and gentleness. You received the Wild Card. I should know. I used to hold it, until after last year. I gave up the power to help the group defeat a strong Shadow, known as 'Chronodia' who was a shadow lord and a lord of time. With his death came a price."

Maea opened her book, titled, Memoria.

"The price to pay, was the 'death' of August's sister, Autumn. With her death along with Chronodia, the Dark Hour disappeared, but suddenly, it started happening again. There must be a connection, and you might be a missing link. Maybe, this could be a sign, a sign that Autumn may be trying to send us a signal or something, perhaps you receiving the Wild Card was no coincidence..."

She closed her book and turned around.

"If you wish to fuse a Guardian, let me know." She smiled and opened the door leading Storm and herself out and onto the bus.
---
#342 Posted: 22:06:52 25/11/2013
Storm noded and got onto the bus and sat next to Korra. He put his hand on hers.
---
SC
#343 Posted: 22:44:34 25/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Korra smiled at Storm. She gently clasped her hands around his, then closed her eyes and smiled. "I hope you like school tomorrow."

Serah was talking to Maea. "I am so not ready for the quiz in AP Chemistry. I haven't studied much, I hope I do okay. Now tell me again, if I change this, then this compound is then what?"

"Well let's see, if you mix this, then the outcome should be... Well, Hm, let's have a look at your AP Chem book when we get back and I will help. To think about it, I haven't studied as much as I should've. It didn't look to hard based on the Study Guide." Maea answered.

"I hope you're right." Serah said, sighing.
---
#344 Posted: 23:52:08 25/11/2013
"I hope so too." Storm smiled and awaited the airaval to the restaurant.
---
SC
#345 Posted: 02:18:05 26/11/2013
OOC: Can I post yet D:
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#346 Posted: 02:33:23 26/11/2013
ooc: Any time you want. smilie
---
SC
#347 Posted: 02:38:10 26/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah, Korra and Storm had their intimate moment hehehe. Don't forget to post in Secrets.
---
#348 Posted: 02:46:09 26/11/2013
OOC: smilie Yay

Rocky decided it was time to get back to the dorms. She began to walk back, following the small dirt pathway back to where she had came from. She happily hummed a song to herself as she walked. She reached out a hand to touch the smooth, wet, green leaves. She smiled as she felt the blade of the leaf stroke her hand. She sighed as she reached the dorm area.

"Amazing" Elicora mumbled under her breath as she read. Her fingers delicately moved across pages of the book as she read each word carefully, taking in all of the detail entrapped within the book. She lightly gasped as she reached a breath-taking part in the book. She squealed happily to herself as she continued to read intently.

Dahilia quietly and quickly walked back up the stairs, wanting to get back to her room as soon as she could so she could get a little more rest, knowing she would be better by tomorrow.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#349 Posted: 20:57:39 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
The group had a great time at the restaurant and made a lot of memories there and welcomed Storm to Guardian High and hoped that he would have a great first day.

After returning the students all went to bed and slept for the new day.

April 15 Wednesday
Time: 7:12 AM
Weather: Sunny

Freija and Serah were in the kitchen preparing a large breakfast for everyone once they awoke.
"I sure hope Storm, er, Tony enjoys his first day at Guardian High." Serah said, cracking eggs into the frying pan, making two omelettes in the large pan.

(The group all getting ready for school and eating and then heading to school.

"I hope Dahilia feels better too." Freija said. "Didn't Maea say she would be fine by today or Thursday?"

"I think she'll be able to join us at school today." Maea said walking into the kitchen and grabbing plates to set the table. "Let's see, two, four, six, eight, and the rest, alright, there are the plates, and I will go back for the glasses."

Serah smiled, "You better not drop them. Or you'll pay for 'em."

"OH I will be extra careful." Maea chuckled. "I am a master of balance."

Freija laughed at the level of maturity of those two when they had mini arguments, but never-the-less, they were great friends. A few minutes later a majority of the students came down, except for Storm and Dahilia.

"Where are they at? There are still two chairs open for them." August said, sitting down at the table with her plate of omelettes, potatoes, and fruit. "It looks delicious, my comments to the chef."

Serah and Freija smiled and bowed. "Thank you." Then everyone began to start eating, hoping the others would soon join them.
---
#350 Posted: 23:08:35 27/11/2013
Storm came down shortly after they began to eat. "Good morning everyone!" He said as he sniffed the air. "Something smells good." He sat down in the chair that was empty next to Korra. "Good morning Korra. How are you today?"
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 7 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me