Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16
To Beat a Horror (MLP RP) [CLOSED]
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#301 Posted: 08:59:27 18/02/2013
Hellena was miffed at the name she had been given to her. Her heated glare was cut short by a series of hacking coughs.
It's getting worse, she thought to herself. It's been forty years, and now it's finally catching up to me.
---
self professed austGAYlian
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#302 Posted: 17:08:48 18/02/2013
"Who are you calling a fool?" Colton asked, "No seriously, who? Cause he's covered in lantern fuel, and is threatening to set himself on fire." he stood up with curiosity.

Clayton facehoofed, I don't see how he's working for the royals.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#303 Posted: 17:56:35 18/02/2013
I nod to my sister and walk into the tree.

"Some hot food would be really nice, sister."
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#304 Posted: 03:36:26 19/02/2013
"False bravery?" Sicolus laughed "sorry but if you just knew where I came from. I mean compared to what I have seen there is not that much to fear from a stalker with a bad facial. But if I must prove my courage..." sicolus stepped forward still smiling. The ringing in his head became louder and louder until it was unbearable. He continued to step towards slendermane until a sharp pain struck his heart. He dropped the torch, which rolled away from him. A dull ache went through his entire body as he began coughing up blood. Sicolus keeled over as the ache in his muscles and the sharp pain in his chest prevented him from moving.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#305 Posted: 04:43:38 19/02/2013
Colton noticed Sicolus's peril, "Are you alright?" he asked walking around Slendermane over to the dark unicorn. Colton himself got darker as he was further from the lantern. Clayton sat with his hoof on his face.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2784
#306 Posted: 05:16:55 19/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Slendermane took one step toward Sicolus. "Foolish unicorn. How could you think you could just-" It stopped abruptly, clutching its head.
It could hear the ringing. It didn't understand, but Sicolus' voodoo spell was causing a violent feedback loop. Slendermane was falling victim to its own power.
The monster collapsed, writhing as things worsened.

Zecora lit her cooking fire before rummaging through her ingredients. "I think you'd like, if I could say, a helping of Zecora's famous fire-crisped hay."
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#307 Posted: 18:53:38 19/02/2013
"Fire-crisped hay that sound delicious sis, I say with a smile. I have something for you as well."

I look through the beautiful amulets around my neck and as I find the necklace I remove it from my neck and place it upon the table. The necklace's center is the moon. As the phases of the moon change so does it, but the most special thing about the necklace is that I did not make it alone we made it together, before the Burning Plains. Using magic I have duplicated the necklace into two.
#308 Posted: 21:51:06 19/02/2013
OOC: QQ: if it was so long ago that they could barely remember it, how is it they manage to make an amulet with ability to copy the moon cycles?... Just wondering...

"So I see this little voodoo thing is working." Colton commented looking to Hellena, "Oh joy." a smiled with little amusement, "So how have you been?" he had rooted his sword in the ground and is leaning on it as the current actions continue(kinda like Tobuscus in his Dead island animation vid, not really aware of the impending danger(but Colton is)).
---
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#309 Posted: 22:01:54 19/02/2013
ooc recap plz
#310 Posted: 22:04:25 19/02/2013
OC: It was made by the two of them, many years ago before the disaster. He's been carrying with him ever since, he rescued it from the fire. The only new thing he did was duplicate it with magic.
#311 Posted: 23:21:19 19/02/2013
OOC: my question was: How old were they?
---
#312 Posted: 23:44:53 19/02/2013
Sicolus laughed at the turn of events. He then coughed out more blood, he just might die of a heart attack here. "oh how out greatest strengths become our biggest detriments" sicolus giggled as he tried to get up steadily but shakily making progress. He started walking towards the torch then stumbled and fell down. when he fell down the blood on his flank smeared and it broke the spell. Sicolus cursed as he lay blacking out.
---
#313 Posted: 00:19:23 20/02/2013
OC: They were young teens.
#314 Posted: 02:26:35 20/02/2013
Colton left his sword, "Hold that thought." he added as he walked over to the torch. Picking it up, "Effective lighting tool, but it leaves too much of a smell." he covered his nose as he pushed the end of it into the dirt, extinguishing the light, "Whoa it's dark..." his voice was heard, then he reappeared to stand by his sword once more, "Right, you were saying." he turned back to Hellena.

OOC: :3 oh Colton, you crack me up.
---
#315 Posted: 09:03:34 20/02/2013
"Fine enough." the gaunt unicorn muttered shortly, watching the proceeding events with a hint of amusement. "It's been a while since I've had entertainment like this. Sure, there had been moments in my line of work that have made me laugh, but even trapping foolish unfortunates in burning shacks got old." She laughed hoarsely, reliving one particular moment in her past. "Those were the days."
---
#316 Posted: 05:17:20 21/02/2013
"I use fire in a creative way." Colton tapped his sword.

Clayton walked over, "I'm not sure standing bere. They could be up any second." he had put his sword in it's sheath loosly.
---
#317 Posted: 06:41:57 21/02/2013
"Ah," Hellena acknowledged. "Blacksmithery, I get it. Little variation though. I like watching the fire taking its own form. Quite pretty." She raised a soot-black hoof to her eyes, thinking. It was a long time since she, or anyone, had seen her original colours.
---
#318 Posted: 18:54:58 21/02/2013
"My creations are not made of fire." he smilex sheepishly. Seeing her scorched fur, "Why do you use it for fun and destruction? It could be used to help others, then again you can do more than just fire with magic."
---
#319 Posted: 22:43:12 21/02/2013
She snickered. "I do help others. It's pretty complicated, and I'm pretty sure it's illegal." Hellena coughed into her hoof. "I did my best. He said I would be fine. Hehe, obviously not."
---
#320 Posted: 01:29:36 22/02/2013
"Illegal? What would be illegal?" Colton leaned against the sword again looking down on slendermane.

Clayton stepped up, "As if we have time for this. Lets kill it and be done with it." he pointed his blade at the fallen monster.

Colton waved to him, "It'll be fine. You know I'm always ready for surprises."
---
#321 Posted: 04:45:13 22/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Creaking echoed out from the inky blackness. It sounded old and heavy, the clopping of little hooves just barely audible. It stopped somewhere nearby on the street. A torch lit, casting the silhouettes of nearly a dozen little Maskies...and an old cannon.
"Give us Slendy back, and we won't fire!" Candlewick's voice rang out from the crowd of ambiguous shadows.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#322 Posted: 06:29:55 22/02/2013
"... Uh, that surprising enough?" Hellena asked, waving a hoof towards the foals. "Um, I've never been good talking to kids. I tend to be too honest."
---
#323 Posted: 07:36:40 22/02/2013
Sicolus lay with black etching around his eyes. He had failed, he hated failure. His body was still aching, he felt like he just had a heart attach and was somewhere between conscious and unconscious.'so your just going to lay there defeated?' the voice said 'ever since you left the factory you have gotten weak, look at you the old sicolus wouldn't have stopped anywhere short of death itself.' Sicolus started to stand up but weakly. he coughed up some blood but stood up straight. There was a sharp pain in his chest and his muscles ached. He looked at slendermane and then into the darkness where the maski where. he smiled and in a hoarse voice said "if you want him come and get him."
---
#324 Posted: 10:34:40 24/02/2013
Hellena's horn blazed up again, the white unicorn leaning casually against a wall with a smile upon her lips, even if her eyes betrayed an obvious coldness.
"I've been too chatty today." she said quietly. "Time to earn back that reputation as a hotblooded killer. And I don't care who it is."
---
#325 Posted: 20:26:41 26/02/2013
OOC: Hello?
---
#326 Posted: 21:48:08 26/02/2013
Ooc:everyone just kinda dissappeared. Where is nyght?
---
#327 Posted: 01:40:54 27/02/2013
OOC: why does everyone ask where he had gone? We all have short periods of nothingness.

Colton stood off of his sore again, "You didn't answer my question." he pulled the blade from the ground. Turning to all the mask reflections, "Well he's here. When are you going to give up? Not like you kids can take us all." he looked around at who was there, "Well there are four of us and... Five or six of you, but two of us have swords. One not so skilled as I though."

"Oh just shut up Colton." Clayton stepped over bringing the lantern, "Let's just go to my house. We've lived this long though the nights. I don't think this night will be any different." he tugged at his sheath.
---
#328 Posted: 01:56:32 27/02/2013
Sicolus continued to cough up blood. he was having trouble staying standing. and he smelt like kerosene... ahhh kerosene.
---
#329 Posted: 05:56:32 28/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm back. smilie

One of Maskies loaded a cannonball into the barrel.
"You have until five to back away from him or we fire!"
Slendermane's body twitched.
"One!"

Zecora smiled at the necklace before sprinkling seasoning over a tuft of hay. "Nopony has ever matched your skill. Even now I fall short still."
---
#330 Posted: 08:01:51 28/02/2013
I only smile at this comment.

"Sister, we are both highly skilled. I have been making jewelry since I fled home because of the Burning Plains. I traveled from place to place for some time before finally settling down her. You however settled down her and have lived here for some time. You became a master in herbal and natural remedies, while I became a master jeweler. You know what though I could teach you how to make jewelry as fine as mine, if you taught me how to make natural remedies. What do you think sis," I say with a smile.

It is then that my cloak falls off and blood red stripes become visible from my fight with Slendermane. Sighing I remove my entire cloak.

"Slendermane and I fought. I defeated him but he injured me pretty badly. I would have tended to them myself but knew nothing about natural remedies like you do. I do have something for you sister to keep safe I pull out the actual page from the book. I've held onto this for years now, Slendermane has been chasing me because of it. It says that only you and I can defeat him permanently but we need the second page to find out how to do this. Its hidden somewhere, we have to find it before Slendermane or gets the power to break free from this place and torment all of Equestria."
#331 Posted: 02:06:29 01/03/2013
Sicolus's eyes lit up "fire" he whispered to himself. He quickly grabbed his knife and ran it across his pelt to collect kerosene. he then ran over to a nearby torch, lit the knife and then ran over to the downed slendermane preparing to stab him multiple times.
---
#332 Posted: 03:43:39 01/03/2013
Colton quickly drew his sword to hold Sicolus's knife off of the monster, "You may have a death wish, but I'm not going down because of some other pony's mistake or idea." he raised the blade away, "You need to back down..." he stepped closer to whisper, "You will have your chance later." he backed away, "Do not attempt to kill it."

Clayton stepped back with the lamp and turned it down to let the light back away from the barrel of the cannon, "How did it get here? Kids brought it so quietly..."
---
#333 Posted: 04:00:09 01/03/2013
Sicolus looked at colton "listen I'm kinda dieing right now so I'm not sure I'll get another chance, and second where do you come off telling me what to bucking do, I don't give a buck whether your scared of those children or slimey here" sicolus brought his knife up "I'm not saying I'm gonna kill it but its worth a shot, if you don't like it then step the buck back" and with that sicolus came down on the monsters throat with the flaming blade, pulled it out and went for another strike.
---
#334 Posted: 04:13:40 01/03/2013
Colton's face filled with anger, "You are the stupidest pony I ever saw. Can't even accept somepony who is trying yo be your friend." he raised his sword quickly to knock the knife away, "Back off!" he pushed forward to make Sicolus back up.
---
#335 Posted: 05:41:07 01/03/2013
Hellena approached the foals, horn glowing bright in the darkness.
Remember that one rule, she thought to herself. Kamikaze. You're no good from far away... cover the distance... With that in mind, she released a savage cry and charged, flames trailing around her feet.
---
#336 Posted: 07:06:43 01/03/2013 | Topic Creator
One of the Maskies pulled the cord behind the cannon. There was a belch of fire, and a thunderous boom drowned out the squabble.

Slendermane's body twitched and convulsed violently to Sicolus' assault, but nothing more.

Zecora crossed the room to a covered dish sitting on a shelf. She brought it over to Zendral, pulling off the lid. Inside was a green, mucky substance that smelled similar to wet grass mixed in mud.
"This herbal mix will have to do, until Zecora has time to fully heal you."
---
#337 Posted: 07:28:33 01/03/2013
"That's fine sister, I just need something for them. This wounds were caused by long black tentacles that came out of his back. I had him on the ground after slamming his body into a tree but got distracted as one of this little helpers through an ax at me. This allowed him to get up, entangle me and the others for a short while and free his little Maskie as well." I wait for her to do what she does best.
#338 Posted: 09:34:13 01/03/2013
This is going to hurt, Hellena thought numbly, hearing a loud boom. Badly. She forced her eyes shut, not wanting to look at the thing that would probably mangle her emaciated body.
Bruised, bludgeoned, shot, burnt, slashed... I've weathered them all. This- I can't be taken out by this!
And she shot the flaming energy forth, towards the Maskies.
---
#339 Posted: 09:48:48 02/03/2013
Colton and Clayton both dived away thinking it had shot something besides the flames. Colton stood up realizing he dropped his sword in the air. He returned to get it quickly, "That escalated quickly." he ran over to the lamp next to Clayton, "Yep." he said through his teeth as he pushed his sword into the sheath, "Let's go." he went off following the road back toward the more structured part of town.

OOC: RP connection issue! Two words: Pinkie Pie...
---
#340 Posted: 09:55:14 02/03/2013
OOC: ...

Now what?
---
#341 Posted: 09:57:30 02/03/2013
OOC: ok. Another two words: Pinkie's age...
---
#342 Posted: 09:59:18 02/03/2013
OOC: And the fact that in human terms Hellena would be about late 40s/early 50s? Plus she sorta ran head on into a cannon.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:03:28 02/03/2013 by ReshiramForever
#343 Posted: 17:06:23 02/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Riolu-Blue-247 hasn't posted in quite some time, leading me to believe they abandoned the RP. Therefore, Pinkie has no role here.

The old cannon's age-warped barrel caused the cannonball to veer slightly off course, impacting a nearby home and exploding. The house was set instantly ablaze.
The Maskies attempted to load another round, trying to avoid Hellena's flame.

Slendermane jerked awake, moderately confused and extremely angry. It bolted upright, whipping Sicolus with its tendrils. It was sick of this suicidal unicorn.

Zecora pushed the plate of crisped hay over to her brother before beginning to apply the ointment, chanting quietly under her breath.
---
#344 Posted: 18:33:10 02/03/2013
I eat the food while she works on applying the ointment to my wounds. The crisped hay is delicious. I slowly munch on it to enjoy every bite. Though I am thankful for the food, I am most thankful to have me sister again.
#345 Posted: 02:09:29 03/03/2013
Why am I not in agony right about now? Hellena thought, daring a peek out of one eye. Oh, I see. Subtle, but I can see it. Her horn sparked up again. But she didn't feel the sadistic pleasure that used to be her only thought. She felt... weak.
"What's happening to me?" she whispered to herself, reaching the cannon, watching the little Maskies. "Is this whole situation messing with my mind?" Hellena proceeded to attack the cannon with her fire. "It feels as if the inevitable is fast approaching me."
---
#346 Posted: 02:33:41 03/03/2013
Sicolus laughed through his bloody coughs. he knew he was getting inside slendermane's head. now time to literally. Sicolus didn't have much energy left but he used it to activate a mind spell. the spell would send both slendermane and sicolus back(mentally) to the moments sicolus faced in the factory. they would be unable to change anything but could feel, hear and see everything. sicolus chose the worst moments, so that slendermane would have to face it without the cusion of sicolus's insanity. the murders and deaths of countless ponies, the times the guards ganged up and beat him within an inch of his life, and the solitary moments spent in a cell for weeks at a time. all this in a matter of minutes.
---
#347 Posted: 11:06:31 03/03/2013
Colton and Clayton bolted toward their safe house, or Clayton's shop, and sealed themselves inside. "Despite the events outside, we need to get some sleep." Clayton said turning the lamp way down, so only a faint glimmer of light touched the walls.

"I know," the sword clicked, locking into the sheath, "I just didn't want to leave the flaming princes alone with that bloody unicorn, that slender pony guy, and it's childish followers."

"I don't get you sometimes. Maybe you should sleep first, you don't seem yourself." Clayton stood at the bottom of the stairs awaiting Colton's acceptance.
---
#348 Posted: 11:20:00 03/03/2013
Hellena stomped on the ground in frustration, leaving a charred hoofprint in the dirt. "Then all this happens, and I'm trapped in a small town with a freak of- I don't even KNOW what to call it! What happened to just being an innocent little killer? Graagh!" She screeched angrily, horn glow enlarging and becoming brighter, more violent.

OOC: Just out of curiosity, what fanfic was this inspired by? I'm reading a somewhat similar one at the moment, just wondering if it's the same one (Waking Nightmares).
---
#349 Posted: 04:27:41 07/03/2013
OOC: everyone seems quite busy with their daily lives recently...
---
#350 Posted: 06:24:42 07/03/2013
OOC: mmhmm
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me