Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Create your own Spyro character!
First | Previous | Page 7 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Create your own Spyro character! [CLOSED]
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#301 Posted: 00:00:17 02/11/2007
Meh, if you want to check out my character, then go onto the Spyro TEN forums on this site, and find the topic Spyro stories which tells you most info of her, and it has Spyro, Cynder, Sparx and the other guardians in the story that I made up. But I'll give her name, Guinevere.
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#302 Posted: 02:04:20 02/11/2007
I got one! It spoils my fanfiction's sequel, though...

Name: Spyro the Dragon (re-named Vulcan the Wrathful)
Species: Dragon
Color: Purple
Favorite quote: "It's my power... I'll abuse it however I want!"
BMI: Spyro was a purple dragon that existed in a world known only as the "Old Realms". He shocked this worlds dragons when he used the elements of Ice, Electricity, Earth and Water... and casted magical spells. He was created by the realm's god, Yahweh, to destroy the forces of The Devil, Satan. But Satan learned of this dragon, and sent his forces to raid his home one night. As it turned out, Spyro was out training with some of Yahweh's messengers when he returned to find his friends and family slaughtered by The Devil's forces. In his pure rage, he unleashed a new kind of attack, that caused massive amounts of energy to explode out, killing The Devil's forces and ultimately The Devil himself. But the attack killed thousands of innocents to. The dragons banished him, giving him the name Vulcan... which mean Wrath-seeker in their language. In his pure rage, he blamed Yahweh for this and stole a magical staff from Yahweh's Ivory Palace. He used the staff to wipe magic off the face of the Old Realms. The creatures transformed into humans, and Vulcan was going to rule over them. But Yahweh learned of the plot, and was leaving for earth to destroy Vulcan, when he casted a spell turning him into a human with blood red hair and a visor, Guy. He froze himself in time. In the year 2005, mountain climbers discovered him and freed him. He killed all of them, and went on to become what people called a serial killer; claiming thousands of lives. He was finally arrested, and sentenced to death, when he used the last of his magical powers to summon a storm that sent him in the "New Realms" a recreation of the "Old Realms", under the rule of the gods Vic and Tray, and their descendants; Spyro, Cynder and Epsilon. Guy notices Spyro, and hatches a brilliant plan to get Spyro on his side. Using the power of the Master Dark Gem, the seven Chaos Emeralds, and the sword, Ragnarok, he transformed Spyro into a terrifying cyborg-dragon. He then tried to kill Cynder to absorb her magical energy. But Cynder defeated Spyro, and he turned back to normal. A new idea formed in Guy's head, and he revealed the magical staff he used has a hidden katana. He went in for the slaughter of the purple dragon, when Cynder jumped in and took the hit. Spyro used almost every last bit of strength to bring her back. Guy was taken aback by this and fled. Where? To the destroyed Mountain of Malefor, where his dark magic reconstructed the Well of Souls. He revived Gaul, the Dark Master, and the mysterious dragon, Kira whom he assigned the task of bringing Spyro to a man by the name of Damian Spiro, a corporate billionaire and the nefarious leader of the criminal organization, Axis Red. They ultimately failed (Epsilon actually swooed Kira over to the allies' side), but he managed in dragon-napping Ember, Flame and Cynder. Spyro traveled to the Axis Red underground laboratory and confronted Damian. Defeated, Damian revealed Ragnarok, fully reconstructed after Cynder supposedly destroyed it. Ember, Flame, Cynder, and Pandora and Prometheus all fuse together, forming another giant robot, which battles Spyro in the nearby football stadium. Spyro just barely wins, when a bullet suddenly rips through him. Cynder snaps out of her trance in time to hear the dragon's last request, save Flame and Ember. Guy reveals himself and takes a sample of Spyro's blood and splatters it against his visor. The mask explodes, undoing Guy's spell and transforming him back into Vulcan. The question, can the allied forces defeat Vulcan and revive Spyro? Vulcan is known by a group of nomadic humans called the "Seeing Eye Brotherhood" as the Omega Dragon; due to his seemingly infinite power.
Affiliation: G-Beta, Imperial Eye Forces
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Glass Gryphon Gold Sparx Gems: 2686
#303 Posted: 02:14:02 02/11/2007
I got an average character.

Name: Toleknora (Toll-eh-nora)
Species: Gryphon
Sex: Male
Apperence: Regular brown, feather/fur gryphon with green eyes. (I like green eyes :3). He is somewhat large like Ignitus. I usually like him having a champagne cup, but this isn't very good for this type of game now is it smilie
Quote: "Who cares..."
Stuff: Toleknora doesn't appear much but when he does he is slaking around , annoying Spyro and Sparx. When he feels like it, he helps Spyro when he is confronted with numerous apes/monsters by flapping his enormous wings or picking them up and dropping them in midair. Toleknora has a brother, Hutvo, who is obsessed about the Dark Master, and tries to convince Toleknora to join the Dark Master's forces but he always refuses. Despite his brother being crazy about evil, Toleknora doesn't hate him and is always concern about him.
Pic: No picture yet. My scanner is being annoying plus I don't have any good pics.
I might do Hutvo's info later.
---
¡¡I love exclamation points!!
Last edited at 02:21:42 02/11/2007 by Glass Gryphon
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#304 Posted: 13:00:33 02/11/2007
i got another. sorry if ide coppied anyones:

Name: Luna
Speices: Dragon
Appperence: Luminous yellow and yellowy green stomache.
Quote: "Lovely!"
Other stuff: Belives in everything good. HATES the Dark Master. Best friends with Cynder. Controls the circlulation of the Solar System. Controls the planets. ( technically, she is the controler of what goes on in space)
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
robby Yellow Sparx Gems: 1513
#305 Posted: 16:43:24 03/11/2007
how about
fire:
male:
looks like spyro expet orange and green
---
Ya rite chaps
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#306 Posted: 18:40:54 04/11/2007
I have a character, but I'm thinking she'll be a character for Sonic the Hedgehog as well. smilie

Full Name: Star-Light Radius

Nicknames: Star, Starry, Twinkle

Color: Aqua-ish color of skin, golden underbelly, scales, horns and wings

Eye-color: Green

Breath: Ice

I've thought her up about a week ago. smilie
#307 Posted: 18:53:59 04/11/2007
I thought of another one... I need some opinions on this... because he's still in the development process.

Name: Ishmael
Color: Blue (underbelly and horns are white, eyes are blue)
Favorite Quote: "Bah! This is unthinkable!"
BMI: Ishmael attempted to reconstruct Gaul's staff... in an effort to suck up innocent dragon's magical energy to increase his own power. Why? He was angry at a certain group of dragons for uniting the human world with the magical world. He targets Spyro and Cynder, but Flame and Ember show up and beat him back. Furious at this, the elders exiled him from the realms. Now Ishmael begins to plot his revenge.
Affiliation: Unkown
---
#308 Posted: 18:56:26 04/11/2007
Hey, I have a friend who has that same name! And I like how you put the colors on your dragon, HIR.
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#309 Posted: 20:06:43 04/11/2007
My dragon is opal with royal blue wings and spikes and has gems all over her body. She has purple eyes, and has long silver horns and can breathe rainbow fire which when she uses this breath, it's like using all of the elements at once that's blasting an enemy with full force! And she's like 35 or 40 feet in this form. She can take other forms too.
1. A fire dragon 2. An electric dragon 3. An earth dragon 4. An air dragon 5. A water dragon 6. An ice dragon 7. A dark dragon 8. A light dragon 9. A purplish blue dragon with purple eyes and blue wings and has all breath abilities 10. Human form, she has long blue hair and purple eyes, and is 6 feet tall, (which most women aren't usually this height) and carries a powerful dragon sword
Plus, I made a really good sketch of Guinevere in her human form. It shows her face up close, and she's looking down, and she's showing her long claws. This pic is soooooooooooo good that it looks like a high schooler drew this pic, and I'm only 12!!
---
Magic One Red Sparx Gems: 34
#310 Posted: 13:04:12 05/11/2007
That looks neat to create ur own spyro character. Mine would be Zehumna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Spyro and related characters are ® and © of Universal Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
Magic One Red Sparx Gems: 34
#311 Posted: 13:05:42 05/11/2007
Lover of Spyro u have a funny avatar!!!!!! lol
---
Spyro and related characters are ® and © of Universal Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
Spyro_rules Emerald Sparx Gems: 3213
#312 Posted: 13:33:45 06/11/2007
Quote: Spyro_rules
Okay' here's mine.

Name: Bilnk
Apperence: Looks like Blink but mean looking
Attitude: Very evil
Quote: I will destory Blink!

Mine is dumb.
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#313 Posted: 12:43:49 09/11/2007
Quote: Lover of Spyro
10000000000000000000000000000000000/10!

have you dran those or found hose on da internet?back on topic;

Name: Cynder
Speices: Black Dragon
Personality: Cynder's egsact twin. Only difference is their voices.

Cynder's clone has a crush on Spyro

i tryed to be american by saying "crush"

you say crush in america well i knew that but what do you say in other countrys
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#314 Posted: 13:16:00 10/11/2007
my spyro character is Queen Keeara ( i have a pic of her on my deviant) she is queen of Lelia, which is north of avalar. and as spyro, cynder and sparx search for the hunter of avalar, they get lost in a terrible blizzard, only to be found by the Lelians, who arrest them for tresspassing, they let spyro go at his trial, since hes the purple dragon and all, but they banish Cynder to Niflehielm, the frozen land, and so spyro has to prove that she is good or else he'll lose her forever.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
iloveWill Red Sparx Gems: 35
#315 Posted: 13:16:54 10/11/2007
Name:Tiny Dark( Cynders little sis. )
Color:Black with some Red
Kind:Ice
Shape:Small,Skinny and Wide
Personality:Cute,Nice,Likes To Make Frinds and Beautiful
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#316 Posted: 14:39:17 10/11/2007
I got another one. I need opinions on her, as I plan to do something with this character

Name: Hope
Color: A snowy white, with a blue underbelly, blue horns, and blue eyes
BMI: Hope is a young dragon the escaped with a large group of dragons for a far-off kingdom. The dragons planned to move to the Dragon Temple, now that the Dark Master was dead. Spyro and Cynder were sent to fetch them, as the journey would require them to fly over the destroyed Mountain of Malefor. However, during the journey, a mysterious creature knocks Hope's father into the green ooze, and he doesn't come back. Hope eventually joins up with Spyro and Cynder to investigate a series of mysterious disappearances throughout this new group of dragons, as well as the appearance of the mysterious dark creature.
---
#317 Posted: 14:40:30 10/11/2007
That is great!
CatdragonGal Red Sparx Gems: 76
#318 Posted: 23:37:27 23/12/2007
Name: Shayde

Infomation: She's half light, half dark dragon. She have feathers like a light dragon but have eyes, marks, and scales like a dark dragon. She's very loney dragon, nobody don't even come close to her. As an adult she was leader of dark dragons, and secretly protect light dragons.

attiude: mysterious, kind( a little), and protective
---
Let your dragons fly with you in your dreams.
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#319 Posted: 02:40:32 24/12/2007
Name: Frost
Color: Light blueish-whiteish with matching horns, underbelly, and gold eyes
Info: Frost is an ice dragon. She is an ally to Spyro and she's sweet. Uhh... I'll put more info later.
#320 Posted: 02:42:36 24/12/2007
Cool!!
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#321 Posted: 03:30:46 24/12/2007
Thanks! It just doesn't seem very original to me though. If I named it Frosty, I'd have to make it a snowman.
Nonya Fodder
#322 Posted: 23:17:38 27/12/2007
Ur all just plain creepy
darkbabyspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 866
#323 Posted: 12:56:30 29/12/2007
name:minto the dragon
species:dragon
colour: pink and purple
attitude:shy and clutzy
fighting style: japanesse spin kiks that sort of stuff
scared of: lossing to the enemies
breaths:flame, ice , blue electric flash,bubbles.
bezzie mate:luna the cat
eye colour: purrple
story: minto didnt have much of a family so she found spyro and all the cland and joined them.
nickname:mint
---
Nommish.
Last edited at 12:57:05 29/12/2007 by darkbabyspyro
spyroxxx4 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1734
#324 Posted: 02:12:04 08/12/2008
hmm...
Name:Hades
appearance:black
attitude: never changes facial expression... sometimes cuts himeself... overracts very often
---
We all say things, sometimes its a situation where you dont know what youll do until it comes.
randomwarrior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#325 Posted: 03:33:13 10/12/2008
From a role play.

Name: Tattered Wing or Tatter.
Appearance: Luminous green with a brown mane, amber eyes, and no wings.
Quote: "Really?"
Breath: Green Fire.
BackStory: Her parents expected good things from her but were disappointed when she grew up with no wings. When she was in an egg one night a strange cold chill swept the room and her egg turned cold, stopping the wing development process. She was teased in the temple and felt sad and frustraited when she saw other dragons spreading their wings and playing flying games. So as a result she left the temple.
---
"You have too many roads, demolish them and replace them with streets to save on maintenance.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING, YOU WILL REGRET THIS"
Rocky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#326 Posted: 13:21:03 10/12/2008
Here's mine! Actually it's just me as a dragon! smilie

Name: Airria

Age: 15(not my age, but i whanted her to be the same age as Spyro/Sparx/Cynder)

Appearence:

Body: A bit larger than most dragons her age. She's also very strong, but quikly gets hurt.

Scales: Light grey(not silver), with tiny purple and black spots on the head and back.

Belly: Blue.

Horns: Two big golden horns, and 3 tiny golden horns.

Crests: Made of fur, golden like the horns.

Claws: Huge, sharp, cleen and white.

Tail: Golden, blue and purple, formed as 3 leafs.

Wings: Bright grey, blue inside.

Quote: "And that's bad, because..?" and "CHEESE!!!"

Element: Wind, thoug she usually fights with claws, teeth e.t.c.

Backstory: Airria is smilie's sister. When the apes attacked the tempel, they tryed to destroy her egg with magic, but accedentely they sent her to another demension, and transormed her to one of the creatures in that demension. Later the dragons discovered all this, and with all their might, they got the wind-dragon back to the dragon-world.
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#327 Posted: 01:34:55 12/12/2008
ok my dragon is a purple dragon he looks like Spyro and his name is Dragsooth.
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 6759
#328 Posted: 13:12:31 13/12/2008
Name: Blizz
Element: Ice
Personality: Shy, Secretive, Doesn't talk much. She can be very caring to those that she can talk to.
Appearance: Blizz the dragon
Quote: "I'm not getting involved"
---
I'd wait a fresh minuteMe, To a Co-Worker about Greggs Bakery Steak Bakes
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:17:45 13/12/2008 by Doomdrao
Spyroli Ripto Gems: 79
#329 Posted: 14:20:55 15/12/2008
name:Huntress
Species:leopord
Element:Arrows
Personality:Shy,elegant,kind.
Spesiel fetures:have a crush with hunter
Quote:"What are u doing in a place like this?"
Like it??
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#330 Posted: 04:13:53 17/12/2008
Name: Gileigh

Appreance: Has a jet black body, rusty yellow horns, red spikes, sharp-tipped wings, and some wavy-like markings around his body.

Element(s): Fire, Ice, Shadow

Backstory:
As an egg, Conan, the Elder of Life had adopted him and taught him his elements. As Gileigh grew closer to being a teen, Conan had taught him that he is known as the Colossus Bringer and that he can bring an age of darkness if he is ever tempted. Gileigh now has an evil mind for that.

Quote: ''I never told you this, Glisten but...I hate you. Just kidding!''
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#331 Posted: 23:07:21 27/12/2008
Name: Shayd
Species: Dragonfly
Discription: A black dragonfly with sharp, metallic wings. Cynder's dragonfly. Sweet, fiesty, and has a small crush on Sparx. Probably the only reason he goes around Cynder anymore.
spyro567 Ripto Gems: 288
#332 Posted: 00:21:54 28/12/2008
name: spyro

BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#333 Posted: 20:47:29 28/12/2008
ook...
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#334 Posted: 00:04:59 30/12/2008
Name: Yellowfang
Gendar: female
Creature: black dragon
What she looks like: Excatly like evil Cynder, but doesn't have red wings, or a red belly. Yellowfang has sliver wings, and a sliver belly. Yellowfang's fangs are pearl white, but one of her fangs are yellow. That's how she got her name. Plus, Yellowfang is a lot more bigger than evil Cynder though. Also, Yellowfang still has those markings that Cynder has. Yellowfang also has red firey eyes.
Who is she???: Yellowfang is Cynder's evil mother. Yellowfang used to be in love with Terrador, then she had Cynder's egg. Ignitus soon realized that Yellowfang was working for Malefor, so the guardians forced her to leave. Yellowfang sadly left her daughter behind.
Yellowfang soon told Gaul that the new purple dragon was born, and Gaul and his army attacked the temple. Yellowfang, however, hid in the shadows. Yellowfang didn't live to far from the Well Of Souls.
Personality: Yellowfang is stubborn, evil, nasty, but she has a heart of gold.
---
N/A
Polar-krush Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#335 Posted: 06:30:02 30/12/2008
Name: Nixi
What she looks like: Nixi looks like little Cynder, but she only has three horns. Nixi is blue and purple, and has purple eyes. She has little Spyro's tail, and spines.
Who is she: Nixi is Spyro's younger sister.
Where does she live: Nixi lives in a beautiful forest, filled with butterflies and fairies.
Powers: Nixi is an Conexity and ice dragon. She also has awesome fighting moves like Spyro.
#336 Posted: 06:38:40 30/12/2008
Quote: Skyqueen
Name: Yellowfang
Creature: black dragon
What she looks like: Excatly like evil Cynder, but doesn't have red wings, or a red belly. Yellowfang has sliver wings, and a sliver belly. Yellowfang's fangs are pearl white, but one of her fangs are yellow. That's how she got her name. Plus, Yellowfang is a lot more bigger than evil Cynder though. Also, Yellowfang still has those markings that Cynder has. Yellowfang also has red firey eyes.
Who is she???: Yellowfang is Cynder's evil mother. Yellowfang used to be in love with Terrador, then she had Cynder's egg. Ignitus soon realized that Yellowfang was working for Malefor, so the guardians forced her to leave. Yellowfang sadly left her daughter behind.
Yellowfang soon told Gaul that the new purple dragon was born, and Gaul and his army attacked the temple. Yellowfang, however, hid in the shadows. Yellowfang didn't live to far from the Well Of Souls.
Personality: Yellowfang is stubborn, evil, nasty, but she has a heart of gold.

Also, I forgot to put;

Powers:

Poison: Yellowfang has a normal vedom ball, and soprian skrike. Yellowfang also has Poison Tail. Which is when Yellowfang's tail goes completly green, and is very poisonas.

Wind: Yellowfang has a normal Wind breath, and a Wind tornado. She also has Wings of Wind. Which is when Yellowfang's wings goes complety white, and she flaps them very fast. Which makes a giant rush of wind which sends the enmeny flying.

Fear: Yellowfang has a normal Fear breath, and a Phaton of fright breath too. But she also has Wings of Fear. Which is when Yellowfang's wings go complety red, and Phanton fright's burst out of her wings, and a imgredal speed.

Shadow: Yellowfang has a cloack of shadows, and shadow fire. And she also has shadow claw. Which is when Yellowfang's right paw and claws go completly black, then she stabb's her enemy.
---
N/A
Cynderluvie Green Sparx Gems: 303
#337 Posted: 08:24:25 30/12/2008
Hi. I created a dragon myself, too.

Name: Vexi
Apperence: she looks exactly like Cynder in DotD, but minus the two smaller horns and the tail and wing blades. She is soft pink; her chest and underbelly color is a happy yellow, and has a soft red aura or glow.
Attitude: She, as a Convexity dragon, is kind and friendly, although when aroused or challenged, she is very dangerous.
---
Crestfallsmilie @ ChickenSmoothie! Is willing to trade pets!
BeautifulCynder Blue Sparx Gems: 883
#338 Posted: 15:35:44 30/12/2008
[User Posted Image]
Here's my dragon, but i don't know name for her. :/
---
I'm back! smilie
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#339 Posted: 16:19:22 30/12/2008
Whast type of dragon is she, and I can help name her.
---
Back from hibernation.
#340 Posted: 16:50:26 30/12/2008
Quote: Night Owl
Whast type of dragon is she, and I can help name her.

Well, she uses only shadow.
---
I'm back! smilie
#341 Posted: 16:52:34 30/12/2008
Ok. How about Shadara? Sort of, I make dragons names up from what element they are. But I am pretty rubbish at making up names. smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#342 Posted: 16:54:33 30/12/2008
Quote: Night Owl
Ok. How about Shadara? Sort of, I make dragons names up from what element they are. But I am pretty rubbish at making up names. smilie

I think it's very nice name. Thanks! smilie
---
I'm back! smilie
#343 Posted: 17:09:58 30/12/2008
Thank you! smilie No Problem! smiliesmilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#344 Posted: 21:59:52 30/12/2008
Name: Icela
Creature: Ice dragon
What she looks like:
Icela looks like Cyril, but she is a bit smaller, and is a dark blue. With light blue wings, claws, horns, and eyes. Also, her belly is a light blue too. Icela is a lot more slimmer, than Cyril.
Who is she:
Icela is Cyril's little sister. Icela, unlike her brother, is very kind and caring. Icela isn't as snobbish as Cyril, but she has some of his attatude.
Powers:
Icela has Sub-zero Ice Spikes, and a Snow Storm. She also has the Ice Tail attack, and a normal Ice stream breath. Icela also has awesome fighting moves too.
Where does she live: Icela lives far, far away, high up in the Ice Moutains.
Only Ice dragons, or Purple dragons can fly up there.
Personality: Icela has Cyril's attatude, she is kind, caring, reasonsabile, and wise.
---
N/A
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 6759
#345 Posted: 20:26:40 01/01/2009
Name: Insanity
Side: Evil
Appearance: Here
Element: Fear
Quote: "Prepare for pain" (then she starts to fight)
Info: Insanity works for the Dark Master and has a massive crush on him (smilie)
She lost her hand and half a horn fighting her parents when she turned evil and had killed her younger siblings in an attempt to show them that she was the strongest.
---
I'd wait a fresh minuteMe, To a Co-Worker about Greggs Bakery Steak Bakes
Spyzilla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1903
#346 Posted: 00:11:01 02/01/2009
name:Sinndyir
side:both
Species:dragon
appearence:looks like cynder with silver under belly
element:fear
quote:"Now you die here,like everyone else did and will.HAHAHAHA"
info:Sinndyir is a loaner/assasin/bounty hunter,he oftin enjoys the pain of others and hates anyone who gets in his way.
likes:killing,pain of others,money and people who hire him
hates:everything
nickname: king of fear
from:a small hidden cloacked village in the valley of Avalar
lives:in a small cave inside the well of souls(it used to be far away from it but when he heard it was empty he moved in,he set alot of traps and kills anyone or anything that goes near his cave)
---
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 16:39:33 11/01/2009 by Spyzilla
#347 Posted: 06:50:27 02/01/2009
Name: Galbatorix
Gendar: Male
Side: Evil
Creature: Dragon
What he looks like: Galbatorix looks like Malefor, but is red, yellow and orange. He has purple evil eyes.
Elements: Fire, Shadow Fire, Conxeity breath, Comet Dash, Fire bombs, Fear.
Hates: Spyro, (he used to love evil Cynder. But when Spyro defted her, and she turned good, Galbatorix was furious. And hated Cynder.) Ignitus, Volteer, Cyril, Terrador and the rest of the good guys.
Quote: "Now, you shall die in the arms of Galbatorix!"
More info: Galbatorix is Spyro's half brother. He hated Spyro, in which is that Spyro is the new purple dragon. Galbatorix always wanted Spyro's powerful powers. Galbatorix also wanted to be the next purple dragon...and join at his fathers side...Malefor...
After Malefor died, Galbatorix was furious. He wanted to kill Spyro from that very day. Malefor didn't want Galbatorix to battle because Malefor wanted to face Spyro and Cynder alone. And Galbatorix hid in the shadows. He hid more many, many, many years. Waiting and waiting to kill Spyro...
Nickname: The Raging Fire of Death.
---
N/A
#348 Posted: 07:05:08 02/01/2009
Name: Raven
Gendar: Female
Side: good
What she looks like: Raven looks just like evil Cynder. But has a dark purple belly, wings, and eyes. She is also black.
Elements: Shadow Fire, Shadow, Fear, Poison, Conxeity, Wind and Ice.
Hates: Malefor, Gaul.
Likes: Spyro, Cynder, Sparx, Ignitus, Volteer, Cyril, Terrador, and the rest of the good guys.
Other info: Raven is Malefor's daughter. Malefor hated Raven because she was good, so he abonded her. Ignitus soon came to the resue and saved Raven before she was killed. Raven soon learned what it really means to be a dragon, and gianed her amazing powers. And she soon learened how to fly too, and fight.
Dacon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3176
#349 Posted: 11:50:27 02/01/2009
Quote: darkbabyspyro
name:minto the dragon
species:dragon
colour: pink and purple
attitude:shy and clutzy
fighting style: japanesse spin kiks that sort of stuff
scared of: lossing to the enemies
breaths:flame, ice , blue electric flash,bubbles.
bezzie mate:luna the cat
eye colour: purrple
story: minto didnt have much of a family so she found spyro and all the cland and joined them.
nickname:mint
Lol my dogs name is minto
---
GET ME PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN!

"I swear that thing has a mind of it's own." - Samius
#350 Posted: 01:14:21 04/01/2009
Name: Mika
Side: good
What she looks like: Mika looks just like Ember, but she has a flower at the end of her tail. Instead of a love heart. Mika is a dark pink color, and she has blue eyes, just like Ember. Mika has light pink horns, along with her claws and wings.
Hates: Cynder.
Elements: Fire, aicd bubble, tar, water.
Other info: Mika is Ember's twin sister. She hates Cynder, just as much as Ember hates Cynder. Mika is in love with Flame. She does everything Ember does, and she has the excatly same attitude as Ember.
First | Previous | Page 7 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me