Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > *nevermind about previous* The Everything Summer RP! Come join today!
First | Previous | Page 7 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16
*nevermind about previous* The Everything Summer RP! Come join today! [CLOSED]
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#301 Posted: 01:31:16 23/07/2012
Im glad you got to enjoy role plays again. When this one dies/ends, we have to make a new rp.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#302 Posted: 01:36:32 23/07/2012
Eeyup!! smilie
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#303 Posted: 17:49:12 23/07/2012
Bump!
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#304 Posted: 21:40:28 23/07/2012
Actually, I kinda don't like the misguided sort of evil as an antagonist. Because it's just not as.....serious anymore. I feel like those characters are sorta like....halfway and kinda static.

I do anti-heroes though. Those are fun. Vegeta, Shadow, Cydner(er...sorta), ect. I think they always added that element that kept things interesting with some sort of arrogant character.

Hmm....would villans that are bad because they are out for revenge considered misguided?
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#305 Posted: 22:28:35 23/07/2012
Ah. Well, yes. I can agree with that.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#306 Posted: 23:25:35 23/07/2012
TFS, this topic is genius. Really.

Now I shall post my opinions:

I totally agree on the Darkness thing. It's not evil; evil things can just hide better in darkness.

And yes, there are too many Pokemon, dragon, human, and other cruddy RP's. Well, dragons I don't mind, but there's definitely too many Spyro RP's. I made a non-Spyro dragon RP, but it's not doing very well.

When I see or make an alien RP, I want to see ALIENS. Not stupid Neko's, or creatures that are way too much like humans. We need more animals!

And one more thing:
How is my RPing? I'm working on books, so I'm pretty good at writing skills.
#307 Posted: 23:49:28 23/07/2012
Eeyep.

I just don't like "aliens" that are basically humans with weird powers. I mean, that doesn't make them alien! Why I love aliens is because of how different they can be!

Here's some original alien characters I made(sorry for the huge post; I just thought that the n00bs would need to see some real juicy stuff)...

Vertigo 13: Fairly Average(RP by Waaksian)
Quote: Waaksian
OK, my turn! smilie

Name: Tweegeek
Species: Foojincak
Species Notes: A very rare creature to come by. They rarely come around these parts, their home planet(Daaah) is so far away. They grow a foot and one more hair after each year, and have ridiculously squeaky voices. They don't fully mature physically until age 300, but they mentally mature soon after the first year of their lives. Even after they mature, they keep growing, so that's another reason why they can't visit many places. They are very cheery and kind, as a whole
Appearance: Basically an orange-red thing like a camera tripod. A long, skinny neck with a huge eyeball attached, and three small legs that stick out in different directions. Just think tripod. Underneath the eye(the whole thing is bright green, with no visible pupils) are two tiny mandibles and a mouth that can only be seen up close. She's three feet tall, and has three little, yellow-orange hairs that spout from the back of her head- erm, eyeball?
Personality: Sarcastic, smart, and inconsiderate of others well being. She's extremely terrifying, and can even be dark and tormenting, despite her species's normal behavior
Talents: Engineering, and tech
Occupation: Practically anyone with a broken machine or whatnot she'll fix; with a price. She might even do crime, stealing simple small things like tools
Other: She lives in the high-crime area, where even the crooks are afraid of her. They just are, I mean, who wouldn't be scared of a seemingly innocent little alien baby who has the mind of an Einstein? A demented, twisted Einstein? And those green eyes... lacking pupils... glaring into your very soul... *shudders*...

Name:Dargin
Species: Sharplyak
Species Notes: His species is known for it's dark, unforgiving nature. They don't care how simple a mistake is, they just don't forgive. They have to eat every 14 minutes(due to their fast metabolism), or they might die, so they're commonly seen eating. Their home planet is Untak, and they are predatory creatures
Appearance: His body is deer-like, with four legs. He has a long neck, a long snout and five big, blue eyes with black slits for pupils(fur slightly covers them like bangs), and four big ears. There's a antler-like tentacle on his head with small sharp spikes. His mouth is full of sharp teeth(with two long fangs sticking downward) that stick out at the sides, and has two long tails that resemble his ears. His hoofs have three long, sharp points. His entire body is covered with black fur, but the edges of his ears, tentacle, spikes, hooves, and tails are the same color blue as his eyes.
Personality: In a word: happy. There is very little you can do to make him not happy. Optimistic, joyful, forgiving; the exact opposite of his species. He'll just walk right up to you and say, "Hey, how's it going? Let me get you a drink!"
Talents: Social and problem solving
Occupation: Unemployed, but will help anyone in need; no charge
Other: He's pretty much known around Vertigo 14 for his kind nature. Everyone knows him, and he knows everyone

The Free Fantasy(RP by Nibelilt)
Quote: Waaksian
Read the "Race" stuff, first.

Name: Pehcook(Peh-COO-ck) When using his alter ego, usually simply "Captain"
Picture: (see below for rest of description) Shorter then most males(9.6 ft.), is covered in these purple sores, has a short, stumpy teal mane, teal eyes, and ridiculous-looking buck teeth. Due to tampering with makeup and mask trash, he can hide all these undesirable characteristics(except for size)
Race: *enter annoyingly long paragraphs about said species* They are referred to as "Choriz", or "Chooks"(preferably the first one, as the second one is both unfitting and stupid) They are quadropads(four-legged) with green skin(belly is green-blue, back is a deeper forest green, sides are bright green), short tails, and long necks. Their head looks like a rectangular-prism connected to a sphere(the rectangle being a snout) with two big eyes. Square-shaped nostrils are at the snout-end, and they have cow-like teeth. Antenna-like "ears", and a mane(usually short) beginning between the eyes and ending at the shoulders. Each foot has four toes and two opposable thumbs, and the tail has sharp spikes and tufts of fur.
They are a space-faring race(home planet is "Splahbertahm"), and are known for their noble acts and deeds, like a futuristic Round Table. The females are smaller(8 ft.) and are given less education then the males(12 ft.). "Heroes" are the best known Chorizians, and are the ones who do missions, save damsels in distress, and are generally just heroic. However, "Hero" is just a job(or a instant ticket to celebrity), and they're few who do this for the "greater good".
Noble Breeding is practically ignored here. The most respected Chorizians are the more talented, handsome ones. Ill, ugly, or awkward individuals are left with fewer rights in the Code. Ones born with these unfortunate traits are called "Runts".
Goal: To help citizens across the galaxy, and to be useful
World: Completely original
Notes: He was born a Runt, and his parents left him at a very young age. He grew up himself, physically weak. But his willpower kept him going, and he survived the hard trials that life as a Runt forced on him. Two other Chorizians saw what he was worth, and tried to help him become a Hero(changing his outward appearance by makeup and stuff, of course). He has only been a Hero for a short time, trying to hide his true appearance.
He's a slow learner, has a short attention span, and doesn't exactly fit the context of "bright". But his heart is in the right place. Eager to help, he's trustworthy, honorable, loyal, and "has more willpower in his pin-sized brain then most Heroes have in their entire fancy spacecrafts"(according to a friend). Not knowing how to swim, he had a slight case of hydrophobia(by "slight" I mean, scampering about 10 yards from large bodies of water, stammering like an idiot)

These are what aliens should be, to me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:32:48 25/07/2012 by Waaksian
#308 Posted: 14:01:10 24/07/2012
I highly dislike Sci-Fi Shooters. All you do is kill aliens. In fact, I hate nearly all shooters.

Sorry, off topic.

I don't mind the futuristic guns, but I really like old times, too.
All these Shooter RP's are grating on my nerves...
#309 Posted: 14:32:50 24/07/2012
~Le bump~
---
#310 Posted: 18:57:21 24/07/2012
^My digimon rp is dying.. smilie I never thought about Neopets. That would be a good idea!
---
#311 Posted: 21:12:33 24/07/2012
There were a lot of Digimon RPs. Digimon just wasn't that popular for me so I didn't really join those. Neopets....I know nothing about. smilie

At the moment I'm creating a sort of Medieval rp. So if you see it, it would help if you helped me with it. X_X

I'm trying to create one where it would be pretty much impossible to be like some super powerful character yet still be open to variety. Tell me how I do.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:16:42 24/07/2012 by Dragon-outcast
#312 Posted: 01:56:17 25/07/2012
I'm going to make another topic, similar to this one, but with a more intriguing title. Maybe, Pokemon A war of the ages.
---
#313 Posted: 02:02:22 25/07/2012
No, I'll quote the first post, and put it there, but it will a title that will bring in the problem Rpers.
---
#314 Posted: 16:40:34 25/07/2012
After an argument with Porshe900, I have discovered that none of them will change, even after reading how much all of us hate it. Apparently, they all like it that way.

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/po...um=15&post=true Please sign!!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:45:31 25/07/2012 by Dmcrocks
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8683
#315 Posted: 22:36:37 25/07/2012
Bump! It's a shame that some users are leaving... smilie
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#316 Posted: 23:04:51 25/07/2012
Indeed...
---
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#317 Posted: 23:50:04 25/07/2012
While everyone else is, I think I'm just gonna leave Roleplaying too.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#318 Posted: 23:53:22 25/07/2012
Well, I guess I'll just stay in the RPs I am in and only join private ones that I'm invited to...
Also...FH?
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#319 Posted: 23:53:34 25/07/2012
What's, FH?
---
#320 Posted: 23:55:45 25/07/2012
Seems cool, I'll check into it sometime!

also guys im gonna rant.
One of the frickin' things I hate most about some RP characters, in that they just wanna get into eachother's pants. :I
---
#321 Posted: 02:11:35 26/07/2012
*bump*
Can some of you join my Pirate RP 'The Vast Seven Seas'? I need experienced Roleplayers...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8683
#322 Posted: 02:16:44 26/07/2012
I'm glad to see an original RP on here. smilie
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:18:01 26/07/2012 by redwes
Kirby_rules Ripto Gems: 504
#323 Posted: 02:21:59 26/07/2012
Ya know I never looked at this topic because I thought the title was cheesy....but are my characters original?
#324 Posted: 00:08:02 27/07/2012
I was thinking of several RP ideas.

1. TLoS RP in an alternate demesion(spelling wrong). Different plot and characters(and for experienced RPers only).

2. Modern Times RP that takes place in an abandoned shack, home to several runaway experiments(made by bio-chemicals, not by poor, sad little orphans). The creatures try to just lay back and enjoy life, while dodging the bio-engineers' tricks and crazy contraptions. Less dark, more fun-loving and kooky(the result of watching Lilo and Stitch late at night...).

3. An alien RP. Don't know the details yet

4. An RP based on the elements. Not wolf or dragon-based.

5. A futuristic TLoS RP me and Lem planned.

I'm going away for a few days(see sig), so they will have to wait till I get back. Maybe some feedback(more or less positive) on the ideas?
First | Previous | Page 7 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me