Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Previous | Page 7 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#301 Posted: 05:21:19 12/06/2012
Laurie just walked,she wanted to leave it all.SHe had changed too much,none of her old friends would acept her ever again.She kept walking,though the sadness gnawd away at her.

''That is fine...'' the pokemon said to the Glameow
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#302 Posted: 05:47:11 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"I...I guess I'll go back now." Losi decided walking back to the Eeveelutions group. "And Curly?" He looked back as if he forgot something.

Thani used Heal Pulse on Amiti to try and speed up the healing process.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#303 Posted: 06:08:58 12/06/2012
Liko had lost track of time.He did not knwo where anyone was,he did not know where he was....but he couldnt care.He was too wrapped up in his sorrow.He had promised to protect both his sister and her young friend.And had failed on both occasions.He was a faliure and was nothing.He ooked at his grey blck paw and slammed it upon the gorund,cracking it beneath his paw.
---
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#304 Posted: 02:23:12 13/06/2012
OOC : And I can't stop writing too much!smilie I know it's almost always too much,but all these ideas...Arrrrgh!We'll leave the Glameow and the other Pokemon alone for now.Have to get things together.

Skyburst shook his head angrily,then jumped out of the way."I'm nothing like you!You only became mates with mom in order to keep your family in control of Them!That didn't work out so well,now did it?"he growled.
"Oh Sky,you obviously know nothing of power,the very thing I wanted you to have"his father said,sounding strangely calm.
"Don't call me that!This power you speak of will give me nothing.You are selfish enough to have tried to fool me"Skyburst said,the anger in his eyes refusing to stop blazing on.
Suddenly,the monster grinned,showing his sharp teeth to Skyburst."I think you will be interested to know that,inside the home of Them,a friend of yours will be sacrificed"
"Wh-What!?No,I don't believe you!How do you expect me to believe you?"Skyburst said,his claws out.
"See for yourself.Look through my eyes"The monster said,then flew to Skyburst and touched his shoulder.
Skyburst's eyes widened as visions blurred around his sight.Then,he saw the inside."It's...It's Ivy"he said,voice quiet.
"I think that you can believe me now.If you don't become a member of Them...your friend will perish because of your selfish decision.You said you weren't like me,right?Well,don't be selfish.Give up the life you wanted to let her live hers.Someone will recognize you.You would be dead in less than a second if you just burst in there.Come on,Skyburst.You know what you must do"he said,looking eager.
Skyburst took a large step away from his father,his head turned away."I...I have to save Ivy"
"Good"the monster hissed out,his eagerness clear in his voice.He went back into Skyburst as Skyburst hung his head.
Skyburst started walking towards the home of Them,resisting the urge to save a friend while agreeing with it.It would be so selfish,so very selfish to leave Ivy there.He had to become a monster in order to save her.No,he wouldn't rule coldly like his father had.He wouldn't rule at all.Yes,that would be best.
"You won't rule?Oh Skyburst,you're so amusing while struggling against what you were born to do.Don't deny your destiny.You were meant to lead!"the voice whispered into Syburst's thoughts.
Skyburst shook the voice away,looking angry."It wasn't supposed to be like this.I wanted to have a life that had nothing to do with Akulion.All my life,I've only ever heard of that God.But,there is that other God,the better one.Where is that one?I see...Nothing but darkness.Nothing but Akulion"
"You serve Akulion,no other God.You understand me,Skyburst?Akulion is the only God you CAN see"the voice whispered.
"I understand that"Skyburst said softly,shutting his eyes tight.

Darkfire smiled at what Flare had said,feeling happy that she had decided to stay.
"Jake...He just needs to open his eyes to what is right.Past events have left him doubtful of who he is,especially when Akulion took over his body"Moon said with a small sigh,memories appearing in his mind again.
"Mmm"Unmei said,nodding to what Moon said.

Sharp opened her yes,her unease fading a little."I have to get back to everyone else"she whispered to herself,then got up with a bit of difficulty.

OOC again : Hmmm...What would be the right time for Akulion to arrive?I'm not sure...What do you guys think?
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
porsche9000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2213
#305 Posted: 02:43:37 13/06/2012
Crystal: Hmm... if we go this way- (thinking of her vision)
Usher: You okay?
Crystal: Yea
???: Go away!
Usher: Look out!
Crystal: What is wrong with that moltres?
Moltres: (uses flamethrower on crystal)
Usher: Oh no... her vision
After
Crystal: Usher... I'm dying
Usher: No! I'll hand my life to you and die
Crystal: Usher... I love you (dies)
Usher: (lays his head on her body) I love you too (crys) you were the most important thing in my life
Crystal: (glows)
Usher: huh-
Crystal: You meant that?
Usher: Crystal! I love you and don't want to leave you!
Crystal: Me too
---
pretty obvious but... yeah I'm not active here anymore
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#306 Posted: 08:14:57 13/06/2012
ooc: I like your long posts. And I dunno! Better be soon, though!! D=

Nightshade sighed, standing up. It was nearly midnight now. If she didn't take control now, Akulion's wrath would be taken upon Them. She grabbed her candle and swept up the stairs, feeling awful. She checked the alter. There was the dagger, and there were the chains. Lifting the candle higher, she lit the torches around the platform. The green-tinted light was surprisingly comforting to her. She narrowed her eyes, remembering why she joined this cult. How that damned goddess of light ruined everything she knew and loved.
Cast into memories, she was back as a little Eevee just hatched from her egg, still wet with the slime that kept her alive inside it. Her mother, a lovely shiny Leafeon, was carrying her and Hex - who was also just an Eevee at the time - as she darted through Blackwood Forest. She was aware the sound of Houndooms barking wildly behind her. Her mother glanced at her father. Her father, a Vaporeon, was limping rapidly beside his mate, blood splattered across his face and his side opposite of where Nightshade could see.
"Willow, keep going." he said suddenly, coming to a halt.
"W-What are you talking about?" asked Nightshade's mother, setting down her pups.
"Keep running. Run until you get to the outpost." the reply came as a hiss, a direct order.
"I won't leave yo-"
"Go!" his fur bristled and he bared his teeth angrily, "This is for our children, Willow! We must do what's best for them. Run. Now!"
Nightshade felt Willow's teeth close around her scruff again, and watched over her mother's shoulder as her father turned around and lowered himself into an aggressive stance. Houndooms burst onto the path ... her father lunged ... barks and hisses of pain from Eeveelution and canine alike ... lost in a mass of writhing bodies ... Gone forever.
Willow was still running, tears running down her face. Her eyes went wide. More barking. Nightshade had heard it, and Willow had heard it too. The Leafeon skidded to a halt, jumping behind a holly bush.
"Alright, my darlings ..." she said softly, her tongue running over Hex's face, "Listen to me very closely."
"Of course, Mother." whispered Hex, trembling as she was very scared.
"I want you both to hide under the branches here." ordered her mother, "And don't come out until all the other Pokemon are gone. Once they are, run. Run down this path the same way we've been going until you reach a big cliff. Once your there, shout for someone. Tell them you're the daughters of Willow and Morning Star, okay? Mom and Dad, okay?"
"Okay, mom." Nightshade pressed her nose against her mother's cheek, "You'll meet us there?"
"... Yes, love." her mother replied quietly, a single tear drifting down her cheek. She then pulled up the branches of the holly bush, allowing the two Eevees to crawl under them safely.
"Mom, I love you. Get there soon." Nightshade said, looking up at the Leafeon.
"Be quiet, and don't move. I love you both." Willow smiled, and dropped the branches over her pups.
Nightshade peeked between he branches, catching a few glimpses of her mother and their pursuers. Her mother crouched, the Houndooms roared, and ... all hell broke loose. They fought like animals, biting and clawing whatever they could. Blood gushed onto the ground, Houndooms fell before the claws of the savage Leafeon who fought like Arceus himself. Her leaf blade cut through bone and flesh alike, ending the lives of so many of her opponents.
Something loomed behind Willow.
"M-" she began to shout, but Hex shoved her paw into her sister's mouth. Flame burst out, knocking the Leafeon over onto her side. The creature burst out and with a swift blow to the side knocked her over again. It had moved too fast to identify, and had returned to the shadows. Again and again it passed, each strike worse than the last. Willow was bleeding now, her sides heaving, everything about her wilting as she tried to recover. Too late. The creature crashed into Willow, finally stepping into the light. The Ninetails - for Ninetails it was - had his claw in her chest. He flung the Leafeon to the side, and she landed in front of the holly bush.
Blood rushed onto Nightshade's paws, and her tears began to drip into it. Willow's eyes were wide with horror, glazed over in death, staring at her helplessly. She looked at the Ninetails, terrified he would look over and see her. He had lost interest with the dead Leafeon, and had turned his back to them. He spoke now, in such a soft voice for a murderer.
"Very good. Hopefully now this will keep Them from attacking the dens of the poor families that live here. Let us return to the dens - but I want another patrol out here just in case." he said, and walked away with his team of Houndoom following.
Silence.
"... Mom?" her voice came out as a squeak, "Mom, c-come on. We gotta go to the cliff you mentioned ... We can go! Together! Right now!" She pushed her nose against her mother's cheek, expecting the same warmth. She was stunned and horrified to find a chill run from Willow's body and into her spine.
"Nighty. She's dead." her sister said flatly, "You know it and so do I."
"No!! She isn't dead! She said she'd meet us there!" she wailed.
"She meant she'd be there to greet us once we die. I saw it her eyes."
"You're wrong! It can't be ... Mom, come on, get up! Show he you're not dead." Nightshade put her paws on the Leafeon's shoulders and shook her. The body lamely flopped down with a
shlumph.
"Come on, Nighty ... We'd better do what she told us to." Hex laid her tail over Nightshade's shoulders, "She'd want us to. Father would want us to."
And so, with tears falling down her face, Nightshade and Hex traveled to the cliff, and shouted as they had been told to. A Chadelure had greeted them, and they were taken in with open arms...
#307 Posted: 08:15:29 13/06/2012
(PART 2????? O-o)
Nightshade slammed her candle into the ground. The light went out, casting her into darkness. Sweet, sweet darkness. Nothing disappeared in it, but they were lost in a veil like this. A cloak of black that hid away all those memories. Better ones came. The memories of how she and her sister had found the sacrifice, how the ritual to bring Akulion the power he needed to return had gone so smoothly, how she and Hex were accepted and put into a high status in the cult, and how she had ripped that Ninetails apart bit by bit. He had screamed in pain each time her claws connected to his flesh. 'Remember me!?!' she had screeched, 'Remember my mother!? This is her revenge!! You will suffer as she did for as long as you can stand!!'. He had called her insane, but she had been in too much of a frenzy to listen. The murderer had died that morning, but it hadn't been enough ... It was never enough.
"Thinking again?" asked a new voice, and an ancient Absol stepped into the darkness with Nightshade.
"Yes, Grandfather ..." she sighed. He lifted his paw, and ran it across her ears. He had an affectionate look in his milky white eyes, the same as any grandfather would to his granddaughter.
"The moon is almost at its peak. This final sacrifice should give Akulion all the power he needs to destroy these Light-dwellers. They will learn the hard way to appreciate the shadows." he smiled, revealing worn, jagged yellow teeth. To most this would be revolting, but Nightshade smiled back, and hugged him.
"Yes...Yes it will. I only wish they could have been here to see it." she said mournfully.
"They are. You just can't see them. I can." his blind eyes were fixed on the space beside Nightshade, "You will see them too, once the sacrifice has been made. They will lend Akulion any more strength he may require, as is the duty of Them." he looked invigorated, "I sense the High Priestess is on her way as we speak ... Everything is set?"
"Yes, of course Grandfather." Nightshade nodded, and picked up her unlit candle, "Let us go."

ooc: AND THAT'S WHY A RAVEN IS LIKE A WRITING DESK.

"Hmm?" Curly lifted her ears to show she was paying attention to him, her tail swishing over the ground as she worried about Amiti some more.

Flare smiled in return, and turned her attention back on Moon, "At least you're alright ... You are okay, aren't you?"
"Can't we help him?" asked Eve, "Please, there must be something we can do!"
Aquarius sighed, "That's just great." He lay down unhappily, "Why does he make this so hard?"
#308 Posted: 18:09:37 13/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"Th-Thanks." Losi smiled a little and then ran off back to the group.

Thani was still healing Amiti, though she seemed somewhat happy. But then again, she always was.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#309 Posted: 21:26:49 13/06/2012
ooc: I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOO
All of my characters have become disconnected....
---
#310 Posted: 22:13:06 13/06/2012
ooc; I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO EITHER!!!!!! D':

Curly frowned, "... for what?" she asked the air where Losi had been. Whatever. The guy was crazy anyway. Fun and nice to be around, but crazy. She turned to Thani, "Is he going to be okay soon?"
#311 Posted: 23:13:27 13/06/2012
ooc: Oh well....
---
#312 Posted: 00:11:26 14/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Thani nodded. "Yup. The bones are already sealing up nicely. He should be better given a nice long rest." She smiled happily, doing a little flip in the air.
---
#313 Posted: 01:12:54 14/06/2012
Liko walked,starign at the sky.He didnt knwo where he was going but he walked anyway.
---
#314 Posted: 02:11:27 14/06/2012
OOC : I like your long posts too,CL!Congrats on your first part 1/part 2!smilie And it is gong to be soon.I already got the first part of when Akulion comes!I was gonna post it,but I decided to cut it out.Seems too long.I'll put it in the next post cuz it'll get too long again.

"Yes"Moon simply said to Flare,then looked at Aquarius."Jake is a bit more complicated than he looks.He thinks in a way that when there is something,anything at all,that is a solution to a problem he has,he takes it.That is why he killed at a young age.Also why Akulion sent him dreams.I cannot understand why he does many of the things that he has already done,though.It is strange that he worked with Nina,even stranger that he gave her enough power to end the world.I do not understand how that solves anything"he added in,shaking his head angrily.He just wanted that same Jolteon who would always stay up late to talk to him to be here.Moon could always figure Jake out in the old days.These weren't the old days anymore.Then why was it the same?Still the same pain,still the same dreary days.And Jake had helped keep it like this.Moon growled at that thought,then turned,his eyes shut tight."Too many bad memories"he said,his emotionless voice straining to take over any feelings trying to escape.
Darkfire sighed,looking at Moon."Everything has a reason.I'm sure Jake has his for doing the things he has done"
"If he listened to his idiotic brain,he's pretty much insane"Sun said angrily,still not liking to talk about Jake.
"Jake is complicated,just like Moon said.I guarded him most of the time because of that.Everyone seemed to have an easier thought process than Jake.His thoughts were strange,mostly of things far beyond what he has seen"Unmei said,thinking back to the times he had tried to figure out Jake's thoughts.

Skyburst opened his eyes again,but he just couldn't make himself look at the home of Them."...It would be impossible to save Ivy,wouldn't it?"
"Yes,it really would be.You shouldn't waste your time,anyway.I'd rather go myself"his father said,then got out of Skyburst.
"What do you mean,dad?"Skyburst asked,his eyes wide.
His father looked at him,now in his real form,and turned his head away.”Nothing.Go live your life,son”.For now.
Skyburst looked at his father,a tall Leafeon,then ran off in the direction he had come in,his paws almost blurred with how fast he was running.

Sharp kept walking,repeatedly having to look at the ground as the darkness became a bit too much for her.
---
#315 Posted: 02:30:11 14/06/2012
Eve sighed unhappily, "Well, I hope he doesn't take too long ..."
"I trust Jake to do what he thinks is right in the end." Flare said confidently, "He's a good person on the inside."
"It would be better if he showed it on the outside." huffed Aquarius.
"Yeah, well, he's .... complicated. Hard to understand, but under it all he's a faithful brother and will be able to find what's the good thing to do." she answered, "I just know it."

ooc: lol, yes! Ohhhh, okay. This will be exciting! :3
#316 Posted: 02:31:15 14/06/2012
Liko did not look down from the sky as he walked,he sensed where everythign was and was able to avoid obstacles.
---
#317 Posted: 05:13:02 14/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi stopped a short distance away from the other Eeveelutions and sat. He seemed content to just listen to what they were talking and stayed silent.
---
#318 Posted: 08:50:17 15/06/2012
Shinma finally made her way back to where she had been with Skyburst.She turned and looked back at her siblings and sighed.They looked at her like she was a stranger.She definately felt like one.She closed ehr eyes and remembered how she felt when she thought her family was all dead,she still felt that sorrow,because her family as she had known it was gone forever.
---
porsche9000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2213
#319 Posted: 18:20:18 16/06/2012
You wont see my characters anymore. I stop
---
pretty obvious but... yeah I'm not active here anymore
#320 Posted: 01:35:48 18/06/2012
Suddenly,Darkfire gasped,her eyes widening."I...I sense a large amount of darkness.It's Akulion!"
"Akulion!?NOW!?I don't think we can fight him in this darkness"Sun said,looking around.It had gotten very dark,darker than nights should have been.It was expected,since no stars showed and the moon was probably covered up by the clouds.
"The darker it is,the more his curse is activated.That's why"Moon said,looking at the dark sky.It made him shudder a bit.
“Wait,what-”Sun said,but stopped as soon as she saw someone land.Akulion.
“Are you REALLY talking about the piece of trash who left for his own selfish reasons?Oh please”Akulion said,his eyes closed.
“Akulion”Moon growled.
“Ah,Moon.It has...Been a while”Akulion said,opening his eyes.Still simple brown with that dark acid-green glow.
Moon looked into Akulion's eyes.When he reached far,he found nothing but pure insanity.It made him shudder even more as his eyes widened.
"You okay?".And there she was too.Nina was standing behind Moon.When he turned around,she looked at him,innocence and curiosity in her eyes.
No,that was never how Nina acted.Moon struggled to keep his voice normal as he looked at the Riachu."I am fine"
"Not for long!"Nina growled,then shoved Moon to the ground."You're going to die tonight"
Moon didn't look at Nina,expressionless again.
"Surprise"Nina said sweetly,her own evil smile on her face.
Sun got into battle mode,her claws out.She glared at Akulion,then turned her glare onto Nina."You're not killing anyone!"she said,then charged at Nina.
Nina turned to look at Sun,then jumped over her and spread her wings out.She flew up,looking at all the Pokemon."Have you already forgotten that I have flying abilities?This time,the world WILL end.Look,it's already beginning"she said,then pointed at the ground.
Cracks were appearing,making the earth look fragile now.It wasn't that bad now,but it would be soon enough.
Nina still had that evil smile on her face,her claws out.This was who she was,she knew,so why bother to change it?
Moon stood up and looked at Nina.He still didn't understand why she acted like this.He had hoped that she would fight for the side he was on.”I was wrong,then”he whispered to himself.
“Ready to fight,Moon?”Nina asked,flying a little lower.That look in her eyes...She wanted to kill him while another feeling tried to kill that one.
“I'm not fighting you”Moon said in his emotionless voice,looking away again.
Nina's eyes widened a bit.That was strange for Moon to say.It wasn't like he loved fighting,but he was still on the opposite side.
Akulion had been watching them,anger in his eyes.He then turned his eyes back to the others,knowing there were things he could steal from them too.Things he would be able to steal from everyone who had hurt him,made him into this...
In the past,something had happened to Akulion's home,something bad.The black raven knew it was his fault the moment he touched the ground and pulled his his wings.His eyes filled with shock as he looked at the bloody scene in front of him.Everywhere,birds were laying on the ground,their insides spilled out in front of them carelessly.”No...”
“They...They are all dead!”another bird,a dove,beside him said,staring at all of the dead birds.
“Summer,stay here.I have to...I have to go check something”the black raven said,then spread out his wings and flew up,not looking at any of the birds.He landed on a tree branch,then looked at a hole in the tree.'I know I don't want to see what's inside,but I have to know if mom is safe.She has to be safe...'he thought,worry in his eyes.The bird entered the hole and what he found made his hidden anger blaze up.His father was standing over his mother,both covered with blood.
“You finally came,son.I was getting a bit bored here”his father said,those acid-green eyes of his glowing eerily.
“Mom!What are you doing to mom!?”the raven shouted angrily,looking at his terrified mother.
“Nothing.Don't care about it so much.I don't”his father said,taking a step towards Ashira,his mate.
“Don't touch her,dad!”the raven screeched out,looking insanely angry.
“There it is.See?You're just like me,son”his father said,an insane smile on his face.
“He is nothing like you,Rune!”the raven's mother said,her voice filled with pain as she forced herself up.Her wings were stained with blood and it was clear that they had been torn.
Rune glared at his mate,his anger clear.He spread his wings out,three deep scratches on each.”I have done so much to finally meet my son.You will not stand in the way of my plan!”he said angrily,then leaped at Ashira.
The raven watched with shock on his face as his father stabbed Ashira right in the heart with his sharp beak.”Dad...Dad,you killed mom!WHY DID YOU KILL MOM!?I didn't let you go to do this”he said,his voice breaking as he stared at the now lifeless body of his mother.
“She's just a destraction.You will never be able to get the power you deserve if you keep thinking of your mother.She deserved to die,don't you think?Now she can be in a better palce.It's for the best.Haven't you told me you wanted power in the first place?Now you can get it”Rune said,that insane smile still there.
“I didn't want power,dad!I just wanted to be able to protect mom!You know how small I am”the raven said,not being able to look at his father.
“Power can give you that.Even if she is dead,you can still protect yourself.You don't need her.I have seen the darkness within you.Just tap into it,then you can go onto the next step.Right now,you have absolutely NOTHING.Listen to me and you will have power over many.They can't hurt you,but you can hurt them”Rune said in a dark voice.
The raven closed his eyes and remembered every time that Brave and the other bullies had hurt him,teased him and injured him because of his size.He had never been able to fight them,had never been strong enough to protect himself.But if he listened to his father,he would be.All those memories brought out the darkness that had been hidden deep inside of him as he remembered more and more.”I feel it.I feel how great it is”
“Good”Rune said,sounding calm and collected now.”Now...I want you to devour my heart”
The raven's eyes snapped open as his father said what he had.”That's...That's monstrous,dad!”
“Monstrous?Compared to how those other birds have treated you,I don't think so.You have been close to losing the ability to fly many times,they almost chopped off one of your wings,they beat you around until you were covered in blood!Those birds are the monsters.If you devour my heart,that would just be you taking your revenge.Everything bad will fade away if you do,you will know the true meaning of power”Rune said,his acid-green eyes locked onto his son's brown ones.
The raven looked at his father for a little bit more,than nodded.”Okay,I'll do it”he said,looking a bit unsure as he came over to his father and looked at his chest.
“Come on.Do it,Aku.Become powerful!”his father said,sounding a little rushy.
“I will,dad”Aku said,then dove his beak into his father's chest.It strangely felt so good to kill someone,even if the one he was killing was his dad.Aku took his dad's heart out of his chest,then ate it.He looked at his dad as blood splattered onto his face.His father looked peaceful,laying there with his wings still spread wide.
Just then,Summer flew in,looking in shock.She gasped as Aku turned around to face her.”Aku,you killed...You killed them!?Your parents!”
“Actually,I only killed my father.Come on,let's go.My dad used to talk of a different world.I think we should go there”Aku said,sounding uncaring as he passed Summer,then spread his wings out and flew up.
“Another world!?You're insane!Why should we go to another world!?”Summer angrily shouted at the raven,but she followed him.She had no one left but him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:36:39 18/06/2012 by cynder2000
#321 Posted: 01:41:45 18/06/2012
“To gain power”Aku said,that same insane smile his father had showed now on his face.His eyes flashed with the color of acid-green,but it faded fast.
(Yep,Summer is Sumiriyon and Aku is Akulion and yes,they used to be freinds.They had normal lives before,but then...Well,that obviously went.I just wanted you guys to know a bit of Akulion's past.I hope it was good.smilie)
---
Akulion shook his head,then looked straight at Eve.”Ah,Eve...It has been a very long time,but I still remember you.That ancient Pokemon inside of you,I mean”
“What's he talking about!?”Sun asked Unmei in a quiet hiss.
“I-I'm not sure...”Unmei said,a bit of worry in his eyes.That didn't sound good.

Drake still flew,but he had to let out a growl of frustration."They probably started fighting without me"
"It doesn't matter.All that matters is that you get there"Imure told him.

Skyburst kept himself looking straight,hoping he was going in the right direction.'I hope i'm right about the direction...'he thought with worry as he sped up.

OOC : I should probably say sorry about posting today that Akulion killed his father.Y'know,today's Father's Day and all,so...Yep.
---
#322 Posted: 02:22:02 18/06/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: s'okay.

Losi merely looked up. So this is it....my final moment with them. He thought to himself, examining his final opponent. Whatever happens tonight...I shall not regret it... Losi promised himself.

Amiti gasped, waking up. "C-C-Curly!" He squeaked fearfully. It was...so dark! Why? It's so dark all around him! No....please! Don't let it take me. It's like a blanket. But not one of rest. One of smothering. No....don't let it smother me!
---
#323 Posted: 23:31:06 18/06/2012
Eve flattened her ears, "What? I don't understand what you're getting a- urk!" She tensed suddenly, feeling something stir deep within her. It was a kind of lurch, like an animal waking up very suddenly.
"I don't ... What are you even talking about?" her confused confidence had turned into fear.
"Don't listen to him. He's trying to make you scared." Aquarius soothed, stepping forward. His gray fur had fluffed out, the gold-and-red crests on his head fanned out. Eve was nervous anyway - if not because of the look Akulion was giving her it was the fact that she thought she already knew what was going on. And she did not like it.
"Nina, leave Moon alone. You can fight me." Flare stepped forward, her teeth bared, "I still have a bone to pick with you!"

Nightshade lead the others up the staircase. She, Hex, and the senior warriors carried the bright green candles. Ivy was herded up the stairs in front of the new recruits, tripping over a few stairs as she was shoved from behind. The Umbreon rolled her eyes. Clumsy idiot.
They all arrived at the alter. The drums stopped beating, and the large torches danced in complete silence. Nightshade moved behind the alter, jumping up onto it and raising her head to the sky.
"Brothers and sisters!" boomed the Umbreon, "This is the day that Akulion is given his full power! This sacrifice should bring him all the strength he needs to destroy his enemies and create a new - a better world! A world where the light never claws away at darkness!"
Cheering broke out from the Followers. Nightshade raised her claw for silence.
"We will send the mighty Akulion our prayers and strength! Bring forth the prisoner!" she shouted.
Ivy was shoved forward, her beautiful white fur ruffled horribly. Her green mane was matted and her eyes were dull. It was obvious she had been beaten and bruised to the point where she didn't even care that she was going to die anymore. Nightshade dug her claws into Ivy's scruff and pulled her onto the alter. The Shaymin mix just flopped onto it, a slight whimper sounding as she hit the stone.
Nightshade lifted her claws, and dug them directly into Ivy's belly near her waist. She ripped upwards, pushing her paw into the ribcage of her victim. Dark red energy flowed up her forearm as blood burst from the wound. The power ran through her in ribbon-like strands. Nightshade felt the strength filling her body, a kind of humming feeling in her bones. Her paw wrapped around the beating heart, and, clutching the organ, Nightshade tore her claws from Ivy's body.
Ivy hadn't struggled at all. She had accepted her fate and closed her eyes as soon as Nightshade's claws had pierced her skin. Now she was limp, and her blood pooled around her and flooded over the sides of the alter, streaming down towards the crowd. The Umbreon watched the girl's heart beat only once inside her claw, and then stopped. But Nightshade felt the pure power under her skin. Now to send it all to Akulion - well, almost all of it. She'd keep a tad for herself, as she had done for every sacrifice.
She set the heart down and watched as her own violet rings turned a very dark red. She knew her eyes must have looked like they were empty black sockets, with bits of red around them. She growled, and expelled the blood power in an invisible beam of red, ribbons of the most pure of power. The energy curved around and darted for Akulion's direction, as she told it to. Nightshade soon felt the stream dying, and quickly cut the line a bit short. Her rings turned purple again. She looked over around the group of Pokemon there before her. They still hadn't seen anything. Good. Her special ability was supposed to be invisible to all except who she told of it. Unfortunately for her, there was one Pokemon who stared at her in complete disgust. One enemy. One single Luxray.
But she didn't see the look Raya was giving her. She grinned happily.
"Well, our new recruits have done their job ... They are now officially full members of the Followers!"

"Shh ... I won't let anything touch you!" Curly promised, "The dark won't reach you while I still breathe." She wrapped her tail around Amiti's head, and licked his ears, "Hush, now, rest ..."
#324 Posted: 00:33:00 19/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi blinked. That moment he thought of Ivy coincidentally. Her sacrifice. Them. Losi's blood boiled with rage. D@amnit...Raya I hope you don't let her sacrifice be in vain. Losi walked up and placed a paw on Eve's shoulder. He looked at her. No words needed to be spoken.

Amiti pressed closer to Curly. "But....what if they need our help?" He asked. "Can't we help them? I-Isn't it their darkest hour too? Oh...I feel so helpless..." He sniffed.

Thani hoped that Ven would return but no...it was too late. She blinked and then rushed out to help however she could.
---
#325 Posted: 03:12:19 19/06/2012
Eve frowned, looking at Losi with big eyes. She was terrified that maybe Akulion was right ... That something evil really was deep inside her. Had she just felt it right then? Or was she scared over nothing?

Curly frowned, "Amiti, do you want me to go fight with them?"
"Don't worry, kiddo!" Lacy suddenly grinned, popping up behind Curly, "We got this~"
"Yeah, those two won't stand a chance against us! ESPECIALLY as a team!" Mewka agreed, appearing behind Curly's other shoulder.
The Eevee rolled her eyes, "I'm so very sure."

Raya's eyes were huge. Poor, poor Ivy ... and it was all her fault. She had just murdered one of her friends. What a wonderful companion she was! She might as well belong here among these monsters.
The Pokemon were turning around, and marching down the stairs again. Raya didn't follow. She padded up to Ivy's body, and lay her paw on Ivy's cheek. Her face was cold as ice, bitter and unforgiving.
"I'm sorry ..." she murmured.
Why did you do this to me? asked Ivy's voice in Raya's mind. Her friend's voice quivered and shook, the echo not allowing Raya to tell if it was because of anger or sadness. Raya knew she was just imagining this strange voice, but let it speak anyway, I didn't do anything to deserve this. Why me? Why?
"I know you didn't ... I just ... I couldn't think of anyone who ..." Raya had no excuses. It was just wrong.
"I-I'm sorry, Ivy ..." she felt tears coming to her eyes, "This shouldn't have ever happened. Not to you, not to anybody ..."
"You are in sorrow over the sacrifice, are you?" asked Hex, coming up behind Raya, "I can see now that this was once your friend ... Do not be ashamed, sister, for her death gave Akulion any extra strength he may need to destroy his enemies. The Eight."
"You know?" breathed Raya, horror striking her like a blow to the shoulder.
"Know of the Marked Ones? Of course." purred Hex, "Nightshade and I have known for a very long time. Scorpio has told us of the legends"
"Scorpio? Legends?"
"My and my sister's grandfather. He has the sense of power. I suppose it replaces his sight, which he lost before he even hatched from his egg. And the Legend, in a nutshell, says that Akulion split himself into nine eight, keeping his current form and placing bits of himself in the Marked Ones -well, seven of the Marked ones. Sumiryon saved some of her power inside the eighth. The seven were supposed to release the power he stored in them once he returned. His essence passed from generation to generation, down the line, until now. But thanks to the stupidity of humans, the seven didn't release their power. So he will have to destroy them to get it back."
"I see ... Ah, well, what do I have to do now?" asked Raya, shuffling her paws nervously. She couldn't let Akulion destroy her friends!
"You rest." answered Hex, and gave Raya a small push towards the staircase, "You will need it for your warrior duties."
Raya obediently walked towards the gate, disappearing out of sight behind the top of the stairs.
Hex turned around and glared at Ivy's corpse, "Well. I find it amusing that you are gone now." She lay her bright green paw in the pool of blood, and licked it clean again.
"Hex, you really are bloodthirsty today." purred Nightshade, coming to stand beside her sibling.
"All the better if we are going to help the Master." Hex grinned.
"Of course. We should hurry and clean off this alter. It would be rude to leave this ... thing here." the Umbreon prodded the body with disgust.
"She had far too much hope in the light." smiled Hex, "And this is what she got for it. Once we scrub the alter free of blood, we are confronting the Marked Ones?" the shiny Espeon asked, pulling two buckets full of soapy water and another empty bucket from behind one of the pillars with torches.
"Indeed." Nightshade answered, catching the blood-stained sponge her sister threw her direction. Hex used her psychic abilities to lift Ivy's body. She lazily threw it to the side, and it landed with a disturbing wumph-flump! She began to sop up the blood, occasionally squeezing the sponge free of the liquid to get a fresh start. Nightshade dipped her sponge into the soapy water. Hex sniffed, and stared down at her bucket of suds, "It smells nice. What did you put in it?"
"A bit of Payapa Berry juice." answered Nightshade, "Hopefully no one will start licking the alter - or what's been on it." She looked at the Espeon pointedly, a glitter in her eye that said she was teasing.
"ha ha." Hex growled sarcastically, though her eyes glimmered with amusement. They continued scrubbing, affectionately ruffling one another's fur with light jabs, as sisters tend to do.

ooc: Yeah, just some sister time for Nightshade and Hex. They're people too. :3
#326 Posted: 21:31:52 19/06/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: yup.

Amiti sighed. "I dunno. I just...don't want to be lying around doing nothing. I–I could like...heal or something." He said.

Losi blinked once. "Well, if this is the end, let's at least put a knot in that old crow's tailfeathers then." He grinned.
---
#327 Posted: 00:25:50 20/06/2012
"You don't remember?Aw,what a shame.I guess it is expected.It has been such a long time.Do I really have to make you remember,Eve?"Akulion said,that insane smile never fading.
"Something tells me that we shouldn't answer the question"Sun whispered.
"Even I don't know what Akulion is talking about.Well,we'll just wait and see"Moon said.Then,he simply sat down,looking at Akulion with those emotionless eyes.Something told him to run far far away,but he held his ground,his teeth clenched.
Unmei looked at Moon."You sound like you don't care"
"I do care,I just don't know what to watch out for.It seems like something happened in the past,something I never saw"Moon replied.
"Surprise,surprise.The Palkeon lives again.You know,I'm getting a bit tired of everyone living again.All it is is annoying"Nina said,flying a bit higher as she looked at Flare with angry eyes.

Drake expanded his sight to see where everyone was.It looked like a normal fight."Hmmm...The end of the world's beginning..."he mumbled out as his large eyesight moved to other places.He let out a growl when he saw Skyburst,felt the tiniest bit of sympathy for the scared Sharp,wondered who the two Pokemon running were,then stopped searching when he got to Laurie.His eyesight stayed in that location as he watched the Leafeon.
"DRAKE!Watch where you're-!"
Too late.Drake crashed onto the ground,a perfect faceplant,really.He groaned and picked up his head,spitting out some dirt."That...That was a really stupid idea"he growled out.
"Daydreaming again?I didn't hear any thoughts.What were you doing that made you lose concentration,anyway?"Imure asked,an annoyance in his voice that made Drake a bit afraid.
"N-Nothing!Just forget about it.It won't happen again"Drake replied simply,swishing his tail as he looked around.The middle of nowhere,of course.His mind wandered over to memeories without him knowing it.
“Don't worry,I'll aways be here,I promise.Until the end"(he said it on the first page of the last RP that got closed.smilie)
Drake let out a soft gasp as he realized that had been him,the real him,saying that to Laurie.
“Looks like you broke your promise”Imure simply said as he watched the memory,sounding like he couldn't care less.
Drake's ears twitched.He then turned sharply and shot as fast as he could into the sky,the darkness around him overwhelming him.”It's just so...Painful”
“Then forget about it!What is she to you,Drake?Honestly tell me right now”Imure growled out.
Drake closed his eyes,blocking out every feeling but darkness.”Nothing.Stop bugging me about that.She's nothing to me”he said his voice sounding dark.He kept flying,but couldn't help sneaking a peek over his shoulder.He knew he still cared about and loved Laurie.So did Imure.
---
#328 Posted: 01:25:51 20/06/2012
"Flare could heal you right up, kiddo." smiled Lacy, "She's got healing powers."
"Yeah!" nodded Mewka, crossing her little pink arms and laying back against the air, "Fix your ribs right up!"
"I don't trust her." huffed Curly, "Pokemon coming back from the dead just isn't right."

Eve tucked her tail between her legs, showing her fear as she began to hear it. Feel it. Everything was turning strange, and she began to feel angry. Angry for no reason at all. She just hated everything! Well, everything besides the enemy. That one God standing right there across from her. He didn't seem bad anymore. He was more like family than the Eeveelutions.
What's going on!? wailed the sane part of her mind. She knew what was happening.
She wailed in pain as she felt the whatever-it-was lurking inside her begin to take over. It swallowed her mind and her body. A rush of poisonous liquid flowed out from Eve's jaws, covering the ground as she hunched over, her back arched. The purple poison gushed over her pelt, and thick bubbles of dark violet rose around to cloak Eve, hiding her.
Aquarius gasped in disgust, drawing back and staring in shock. Flare whipper her head around, "Eve!?"
"Eve!!" shouted Mewka, hearing the distress in Flare's voice. She and Lacy flew away from Curly and Amiti, and both looked stunned and horrified at the blob of purple liquid where Eve had been. But Mewka saw something no one else could, with her keen eyes she would've been able to see it from a mile away. A transformation taking place inside her dear friend. Eve's horns changed from dull to pointed. Her Raichu ears became torn and tattered, as if she had been in a battle with a wild animal. Rayquaza-like crests formed on the back of Rayeon's forearms and the back of her thighs. Forest-green plates of bone formed running down Eve's spine from her forehead to the end of her tail. She saw Eve's claws unsheathe and reveal bright purple claws with red tips.
But the most impressive part of this transformation was the creature's tail! It bended and twisted until it was very scorpion-like, with the same Rayquaza crests on the underside of it. The end of the tail curled into a dangerous point. Each Rayquaza-like crest on the Rayeon's body and the tip of her tail were lined with red, a very bright red. Like a warning signal.
The purple liquid faded away, leaving the creature huddled in a small ball with her tail pressed under her belly.
"... E .... Eve?" asked Lacy, her voice shaking with fear.
The creature's eyes snapped open. They were black, soulless eyes with intense crescent-shaped white pupils. She stood up, unraveling her tail and holding it over her back. As she stood, out of nowhere came bands of iron and leather. The leather,which was studded with gray claws, wrapped around her right horn, her left secondary horn, wrapped down around her left foreleg, and made a band around her left thigh. Metal rings with shining spikes in them clamped around her right secondary horn, her right bicep, and her left ankle. The other spiked metal rings hung loosely around her right ankle, her right hindleg, and three of them hung around her tail.
The creature growled at Lacy, baring her teeth. This revealed that her top canine teeth appeared to be missing. Lacy yelped upon seeing the eyes on the creature, and seeing the blood-stained teeth just made her more confused and afraid.
"W-What's wrong with her?" stammered Aquarius, actually looking afraid for once.
"What did he do!?" snapped Flare at Nina, "What did Akulion do to my cousin!?"
#329 Posted: 06:13:55 20/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi gasped. This...no...It can't be happening! "E-Eve?" He said stepping back slowly. Wh-what was going on? "AKULION!!!!!" Losi roared in a rage of fury. This...this wasn't how it's supposed to be...how will they fight him now?

Amiti shrugged. "Well Losi came back right?" He knew it wasnt the best example but well...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:18:33 20/06/2012 by Dragon-outcast
#330 Posted: 20:21:10 20/06/2012
Akulion's insane smile seemed to get even more insane as he watched Eve transform.When she was done,he took a step forward."That is the REAL Eve,you idiots.The Past.She is the Past.Ally was warning you"
"So that's what it meant"Moon said,emotionless as he looked at Eve.Yet,he felt so angry on the inside,so angry at himself.He hadn’t even understood Ally's warning and now,this was happening."Then how can Storm be the Future?"he mumbled to himsef,wondering if that had been a warning too.Maybe a good warning?
Akulion suddenly closed his eyes,holding his insanity back.He looked like he was concentrating,glowing red now."I feel it.They have done a great job"he said."Now...I CAN FINALLY MURDER YOU ALL!"he added,his eyes opening fast as his insanity came back.His eyes were now acid-green again,glowing with power rather than insanity.
Sun growled angrily at Akulion.What had he done to Eve!?"I can't take it anymore!I'm going to kill that piece of bird shi-!"
Unmei put a hand over Sun's mouth,surprising her."Don't.Akulion is too strong for us,especially now that he has Eve on his side.Who knows?He might even have Jake"
Sun took Unmei's hand off of her mouth,angrily lashing her tail."I hate this.I freaking hate this!"
"Everyone does,Sun"Unmei whispered,the pain clear in his voice.
Nina watched Akulion,looking pretty happy.A new world would soon come."Hmph.What are you going to gain if you destroy Akulion's plan,anyway?Nothing,that's what!You were failures in the first place.Just accept death and admit defeat.Can't you imagine it?No humans to deal with,Pokemon with equal power,Akulion ruling over all"she said,a normal smile on her face as she imgained it.There would be no one different from the rest,no one not wanted.
- "THIS is what I get!?A daughter that is in no way a Summoner and another one that wasn't blessed by Akulion?Hmph!I would transform into an Oran Berry before these two would turn out to be my daughters!"an angry shiny Ampharos shouted at a shiny Eevee.
"I'm sorry,sir,but there has been no mistake"the Eevee said,looking tiny as the Ampharos loomed over him.
"Spencer,you're making a big deal out of this.They are the next two who get Summoner duties,so just accept it"a shiny female Raichu said,tugging on Spencer's arm nervously.
"NO!The Summoner race will die,see if I care"Spencer growled out,pulling his arm out of the Raichu's grip.
The Raichu couldn't hide the relief on her face,so she turned away from her mate."Okay,let's go"
"I garauntee you that I'll never come back to this place"Spencer said,walking away.His mate followed him.
A young Raichu had been watching from the shadows,tears streaming down her face."I'm not good enough"she whispered over and over to herself,looking at the ground with wide eyes as her words started to sound insane.
And Spencer's guarantee was kept.He never came back.
-
Nina's eyes widened a bit as she shook the memory away."No one will be alone!"she growled,then looked just a bit sad.
Moon watched what Nina was doing,wondering about her actions.He wanted to help everyone,knowing that this was usually caused because of pasts.It wasn't just about power,or about a new world.It was about more than that.

Drake's eyes suddenly widened.He felt something familiar in the air,something comforting.Drake wondered what it was as he expanded his eyesight again.He could see the battle,but somethng was different.It looked like Akulion had gotten stronger."D@mn"he growled out,getting even more impatient.Apart from that,everything was- EVE!"Hey,it's my sister!"he said,the shock and happiness in his voice clear as he went back to his normal eyesight.
"Well,what do you know.Maybe she will help you"Imure said.
"Maybe.Even if she doesn't,I'm not going to hurt her"Drake said,many thoughts and memories rushing through his brain.This was the real Eve,not that other one.This was his sister,not his cousin.Drake wondered who he really was as he flew faster through the air.He feared the answer.
---
#331 Posted: 20:26:26 20/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi blinked realizing it. He didn't want to believe it. He thought there was some way they could win. But...not like this. No.....defeat was inevitable, just as Nina said. Nina.... Losi glared at her, though she didn't see his glare. Her fault. All her fault! He thought, his mind filled with angry. He released it for a second, rocketing toward Nina, Ice claws already drawn. He slashed at her.
---
#332 Posted: 20:43:22 20/06/2012
Nina was too far in her thoughts to notice.She got hit by Losi's claws,then fell towards the ground,her eyes empty as the memory replayed again and again.
Moon coudn't bear to watch Nina's fall,so he flew towards the Raichu and caught her just in tme.
"MOON!WHAT THE HECK,MAN!?"Sun shouted like crazy at the Zekreon(oh,sounds nice!smilie),looking angry.
"Sun,calm down.I'm sure it's just a...Misunderstanding?"Unmei ended up asking,scratching his head with confusion.Why would Moon save Nina?
"The two used to be friends.Still are,probably"Darkfire said,her voice quiet.
"Okay,that's just messed up!"Sun said,still angry.
Moon put Nina down on the ground,looking at her empty eyes.Almost like his.He sighed sadly,wanting to fix this big mess called life.
"Moon...You saved me"Nina said,looking shocked.If she had hit the ground,she would have made cracks appear on the ground and it would have broken,causing her to fall to her death.
"In return for you saving me"Moon replied,then turned and walked away."Now we're even"
---
#333 Posted: 20:56:07 20/06/2012
Flare yowled, "I'm not giving up! You can run away if you want, but that's just giving up! I'd rather be remembered as fighting to the death and failing instead of running away and abandoning everything and everyone!"
"I don't know, the odds are against us here. Maybe we should wait and-" Aquarius started, but was cut off.
"There is no time to wait!" hissed his cousin, and she flicked her notched ears angrily.
Eve hissed at Losi, but didn't move to stop him. She didn't care about Nina in the least. She looked at Akulion, as if waiting for permission to attack.

Nightshade and Hex pushed the buckets behind the pillars again. They'd empty them out later. Right now they had to get going, or they would miss the chance to meet their enemies.
Hex slipped out of the cave system, her grass green fur glittering with soap. At least she smelled nice, right? Oh, well, whatever. Nightshade followed Hex, and the both of them sprinted across the open land in the direction of the Eight.
Something bigger than the two Eeveelutions crawled out after them, and bolted after them. Its claws were extended and its tail lashed angrily. This Pokemon was ready for a fight.
#334 Posted: 21:34:14 20/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi growled. His claws dripped with blood, staining the ice red. "Don't interfere Moon!" He barked and then glared at Nina. "Looks like it's Round 2, Nina." He growled. "Maybe I'll just tear off your other ear." Losi said coldly.

Amiti's expression changed. One to that of concentrated. Serious. His paws moved until they lied flat on the ground. He pushed himself up weakly, managing to get to a stand.
---
#335 Posted: 11:10:09 23/06/2012
Laurie could sense Akulion,her eyesight was fine in teh darkness.She walked,her sense of where He was guiding her.She had to see what was happening,it felt big....it felt important.And she loved to watch a good fight.

Liko could sense somethign was wrong,he closed his eyes,focused as hard as he could and warped to where his family was.He opened his eyes and gasped,''What has happened?"

Shinma held her family close as she watched the darkness around her.It was beautiful really...but the other two didnt think so really
---
#336 Posted: 05:24:31 28/06/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: bump.
...what? It was on the second page.

"Laurie?" Losi gasped. His eyes focused right on her.
---
#337 Posted: 10:25:16 29/06/2012
Laurie turned,smiling,"Miss me big boy?" she asked,a slight purr in her voice
---
#338 Posted: 14:30:30 29/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"A-Are y-you okay?" Losi asked stepping up to her. She seemed to be....different. He was unsure if that was good or bad.
---
#339 Posted: 01:04:13 30/06/2012
"I am great...thanks to what you did Losi..." Laurie said,with the purr still in her voice.
---
#340 Posted: 02:40:38 30/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"Y-you're not angry at me or anything?" Losi asked, though he hardly doubted it. She was probably toying with him. Taking her sweet time to exact revenge for what he did to her.
---
#341 Posted: 02:43:44 30/06/2012
"Why would I be angry?You took me to him and he brought out the real me..." Laurie said,placing ehr paw on Losi's cheek."You hurt when you realised what you had done,you do not need to hurt..."
---
#342 Posted: 02:48:48 30/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi blinked, stepping away. "I....I could never forgive myself for what I did to you." He blinked back tears.

Amiti's ears pricked. "Laurie!" He said, starting to run. A few meters later he slipped and faceplanted.
---
#343 Posted: 02:51:59 30/06/2012
The Thing-That-Was-Not-Eve purred, and called to Laurie in her strange voice. It was like a mix between a yip and a yowl, just something to get the Leafeon's attention.
Curly rushed forward, and hooked her paw around Amiti's shoulder, "Stop, Amiti. She isn't normal anymore. That's not the Laurie you remember ..."
"Whoaaa ..." said Lacy, "This is getting way too weird!"
#344 Posted: 02:53:33 30/06/2012
A frown creased her face,"I am happy now,I am awake...you are unhappy for making me happy?Losi...cant you see,if you had not done this then another would have.It was meant to be!" she took a stop towards him then heard Amiti.Laurie then turned,a part of her from before woke ad she ran over to Amiti,"Amiti!" She said,skidding to a halt infront of him and helping him up.
---
#345 Posted: 02:55:42 30/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti started crying. He was hurt, but mostly because of Laurie. "No! It's her. I know it's her!" He cried.
---
#346 Posted: 03:01:42 30/06/2012
Curly growled fiercely at Laurie, arching her back and fluffing out all fo her fur until she looked twice as big as she did before. She stood over Amiti, claws unsheathed, teeth bared, and eyes alight with a wild anger. Her words were flooded with rage as she snarled, "Keep your dirty paws away from him!"
#347 Posted: 03:04:00 30/06/2012
Laurie was hurt,she loved Amiti like a sibling and now she was not allowed to be with him.She growled and looked over at the creature that was once Eve.Once again the new Laurie took over and she ran over,"Another has awoken,how wonderful." she said as she reached the creature.
---
#348 Posted: 03:08:24 30/06/2012
The not-Eve nodded to Laurie, as if to be saying 'good to see you'. She then glanced over at the Eeveelutions. Flare and Aqurarius were exchanging stunned and confused glances as they stared at Laurie. That seemed to occupy their thoughts for now.
Curly let her fur lay flat, and bent down to lick Amiti's ears. She tried to keep her voice soft, "What hurts? Where does it hurt?"
#349 Posted: 03:09:38 30/06/2012
Laurie smied widely at the Eeveelutions,"Surprised to see me?"
Liko just stared
---
#350 Posted: 03:15:58 30/06/2012
Flare blinked, "Aaauuuhhhhh yeah, you could say that ..."
"Well, I'm surprised to see you. I expected Laurie." Aquarius replied, "You definitely aren't Laurie!"
Not-Eve rolled her eyes and exhaled sharply, irritated by the other Eeveelution's naivety.
First | Previous | Page 7 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me