Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15
Weres Vs Vamps: A New Start [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#251 Posted: 03:35:49 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh, okay, cool." Abby smiled, following Tangath.

"Alright then. The warriors' cabin is closest then. Thea healer's cabin is close to that one, because warriors often get inured, and having immediate treatment is best. The scout cabin is a little closer to mine. My cabin is at the foot of the hill, and Amos's cabin is at the top." Rayne explained as she gestured to each cabin.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#252 Posted: 03:35:50 12/03/2014
Rayan heard the two conversing, and quickly tried to decide her side. She had started helping Roxy, so. Roxy shecwould help. She walked out, and eaited for Nadia.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#253 Posted: 03:37:57 12/03/2014
Quote: Cynder09
"Oh, okay, cool." Abby smiled, following Tangath.

"Alright then. The warriors' cabin is closest then. Thea healer's cabin is close to that one, because warriors often get inured, and having immediate treatment is best. The scout cabin is a little closer to mine. My cabin is at the foot of the hill, and Amos's cabin is at the top." Rayne explained as she gestured to each cabin.

They finally reached his cabin. "Here we are." Tangath said, turning back into his human form, and opening the door to his cabin for Abby. "After you." He said bowing, the proceeding to burst into laughter.
---
#hu
#254 Posted: 03:40:19 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby shifted into human form and smiled as she entered the cabin. She had started to look around, when she heard him laughing. She turned to face Tangath. "What's so funny?" She asked.

Nadia bolted to camp and immediately headed to their cabin. She shifted to her human form and headed inside. She didn't see Abby anywhere. She then growled and punched a wall.

Roxanne patrolled the area, but other than the strong smells in the area, she found nothing.
---
#255 Posted: 03:42:27 12/03/2014
Tangath took a. Few seconds to stop laughing. "I just think it's really funny who we managed to get away from Roxy and Nadia so easily!" He said, giving a slight chuckle. "What do you want to do now?" He asked.
---
#hu
#256 Posted: 03:43:55 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Believe me, that won't last long. They'll keep looking until they find me." Abby replied. She then started to look around the cabin, taking notice of every little thing.
---
#257 Posted: 03:46:25 12/03/2014
Tangath shrugged. He saw Abby looking around his cabin. There's not much." He said, looking around. "My room's over there, I have a kitchen, a living room where I usually just sit and read, and my bookshelf over there." He said pointing towards the semi-zhuhai bookshelf, full with books.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:49:18 12/03/2014 by Rickorio
#258 Posted: 03:47:53 12/03/2014
Rayan saw Nadia arrive, so she ran to the threesomes cabin. "Nadia! Your sister and Tangath are at Tangath's cabin. I can leadbyoou there, if you like!" She yelled, feeling quite a bit of responsibility to all three of the sisters.
---
#259 Posted: 03:50:52 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby saw the bookshelf and ran over to it. Her eyes lite up. "Oh, there are some that I haven't read!" She grinned, immediately grabbing a book and opening it up.

Upon hearing Rayan, Nadia swung open the door and hurried outside. "Where are they?! Take me there now!"
---
#260 Posted: 03:53:30 12/03/2014
Tangath chuckled to himself. She's so easily distracted. he thought to himself. "So, Abby." He said, walking towards her. "Even though I'd love to spend all night reading" he said, joking "I wanted to tell you something."
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:53:52 12/03/2014 by Rickorio
#261 Posted: 03:56:21 12/03/2014
"Follow me!" Rayan knew where Tangath's cabin was because she had been there before. She started to race towards th cabin, and looked behind her to make sure Nadia was close enough behind.
---
#262 Posted: 03:58:22 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Nadia quickly followed after Rayan. Her hands balled into fists and she growled. She was not going to be happy to see Tangath.

"Ooh, fascinating!" Abby grinned as she skimmed through the first couple pages of the book. She then thought she heard Tangath say something to her. She glanced at him. "Hmm? What is it?" She asked, smiling.
---
#263 Posted: 03:59:55 12/03/2014
"Well," he stuttered, "I-I-I like you." And with that, he kissed Abby.

((Had to. smilie))
---
#hu
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#264 Posted: 04:02:37 12/03/2014
Shard nodded, mentally taking note where everything was. He noticed Abby and some were that smelled like he was from this camp go into a cabin. By the odor, he guessed it was his cabin. That newcomer must either be a slut, or very innocent and naive to simply walk into a male's house. He thought, and judging from her reactions, he deduced it was the ladder. But, she could be faking it too. You never know what people are up to in their minds. He sighed and decided not to worry about all that now and instead refocused himself on what Rayne was talking about.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#265 Posted: 04:13:54 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks to Rayan, Nadia was able to find Tangath's cabin. She then nearly kicked door the door as she barged inside. "Get away from my sister!" Nadia roared as she charged over to them. With her left hand, she grabbed Tangath's shirt collar and pulled him away from Abby. Then with her right hand, she prepared to throw a punch at his face.
---
#266 Posted: 04:15:53 12/03/2014
Tangath, surprised at this turn of events looked from Rayan, to Nadia. "Traitor." He mouthed with a smirk on his face.
---
#hu
#267 Posted: 04:17:38 12/03/2014
ooc: Lol, I'm not really saying it's wrong for you to do this or anything, but let's keep things a little bit in realistic perspective. For instance, would you really kiss a girl you met not 3 hours ago? Not only that but lead her into your house? Eheheheheh.
And uh, just a warning, because I really do care for your soul as well as Tangath's soul, you do not know who you're dealing with here. And when I mean who, I mean Abby's sister, Nadia. I uh, think you've kind of crossed the line on this one though, but good luck —O shiitake mushrooms! Too late! Well uh, good luck finding out for yourself what happens. ehehehehehehehehehehhehehheh *runs away screaming* I CAN'T WATCH!

Now that caught Shard's attention. And quite scared him a bit too. That new tiger girl looked furious as she busted into the house of that werewolf. Shard lifted an eyebrow, really quite sorry he wasn't paying attention to Rayne anymore, but he was focused on the whole scene unfolding before him.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#268 Posted: 04:20:02 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Nadia proceeded to punch Tangath, but of course, with how angry she was, one punch was not enough. She started to hit him with a barrage of punches, until someone grabbed her arm.

"Nadia, stop! That's enough!" Abby cried out.

Nadia paused, and lowered her arm as she turned to face her sister. "But, he--!"

"I know, but don't beat him up!" Abby then sighed. "Come on, let's just go back to the cabin. Please?" She begged, giving her sister the sad, puppy-dog eyes.

Rayne herself paused and went dead silent as she watched the weretiger barge in. As a general, she had seen all kinds of tough weres and not much fazed her, but for once, she was glad she was not involved.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:23:23 12/03/2014 by Cynder09
#269 Posted: 04:20:06 12/03/2014
((Eh, I wanted to have something happen. smilie))

Tangath had practically passed out by now, and was just lying in Nadia's arms at this point.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:21:28 12/03/2014 by Rickorio
#270 Posted: 04:26:26 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Nadia sighed as she stared into Abby's eyes. She couldn't resist when she gave her that look. She took a deep breath and dropped Tangath on the floor. Then she turned to leave. "If I ever see him again, Abby, I'm killing him. Just letting you know that." She muttered. Then Nadia walked out of the cabin without another word.

Abby sighed, and simply followed her quietly. She glanced back at Tangath as she headed out of the cabin. She knew it wasn't wise to stay now, and for his sake, she would have to avoid him.
---
#271 Posted: 04:28:02 12/03/2014
ooc: I'm sorry, I couldn't save him. *sobs*

Shard blinked. D@amn, that power! Look at all that blood! Well, she's definitely one were I don't want to cross. It'd be best to stay out of her way. And especially away from those that she's close to. I'm guessing the cat is someone close to her, perhaps a close friend or a sister. He thought. Shard then blinked, just before Tangath lost consciousness as he mouthed that word. It took a while for him to decipher it, but when he did, he realized that Rayan was right there watching too.
---
#272 Posted: 04:33:32 12/03/2014
Tangath woke up, a few hours later. ****. he thoguht to himself Everything was going perfect, then you ****ing HAD to kiss her? Smooth Tangath, smooth. He got up, and walked to his bathroom, noticing the bruises all over his face. Great, just great. he thought. When he was done cleaning his face, he walked to his bed and just laid there. You ruined everything! he yelled in his mind. Not only did you risk losing her friendship if she didn't like you back, you also got a death threat from a freaking weretiger. That was smart. He sighed. Im just gonna stay here today.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:36:47 12/03/2014 by Rickorio
#273 Posted: 04:35:26 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Nadia headed back to her cabin and slammed the door behind her. She didn't even pay any attention to the weres that had been standing around, watching the scene unfold. She didn't care about them at all. Nadia went straight to her bedroom and immediately began punching the walls.

Abby sighed and was about to head to the cabin, when Roxanne walked into the camp. She was in human form now. She saw Abby and walked over to her.

"Hey, everything okay? Where's Nadia and that guy?" She asked.

Abby sighed and proceeded to tell Roxanne what happened.

"Woah..." She muttered. She then sighed. "Well, I would say I feel sorry for him, but..... Nope, can't say I would have done anything diff--well I would have used a bow, or a dagger, or maybe a trap or two.... Anyway, that's not important. What matters is that you're safe." She said. Then Roxanne headed off to the cabin.

ooc: Okay, people, mini timeskip time.

Nadia was outside her cabin now. A wooden training dummy had been set up, and now, she was beating the crap out of it. She hit with a barrage of punches of kicks, getting out all of her frustration, and all the anger that hadn't left her system yet.

Roxanne was also outside, close to their cabin. She had painted a red target on a flat piece of wood, and nailed to a nearby tree. She was currently having target practice with her bow.

Meanwhile, Abby was in her bedroom, reading a book. She was 'locked up' in her room for the moment, both her sister and friend being overprotective of her. It was unlikely that Abby would be leaving the cabin anytime soon.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:44:34 12/03/2014 by Cynder09
#274 Posted: 04:41:52 12/03/2014
Once Shard got to see and know where everything in the camp was, Rayne let him go and he was back in his house, quite annoyed because of the loud banging that was Nadia punching a wall next door.
---
#275 Posted: 04:42:32 12/03/2014
Tangath looked out his window. Tomorrow's gonna be so ****ty. he thought to himself. Why'd I do that? I know I had what might've formed into a crush, but why did I kiss her? He thought to himself.
---
#hu
#276 Posted: 04:53:03 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
While Nadia and Roxanne honed their skills and vented out their frustration, Abby sighed while being stuck in her room. She closed her book and laid down on her bed, pouting. I'll never get to leave my room again. Nadia and Roxy will stand guard out there forever. I feel sorry for any guy that approaches the cabin now. And I really hope Tangath is okay. I didn't want to see him get hurt.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:58:23 12/03/2014 by Cynder09
#277 Posted: 04:58:01 12/03/2014
Tangath got up. May as well do something productive. He thought, getting dressed and going outside, getting a lot of stares from the people outside. "What're you looking at?" He says, and they all look away, and go back to their business.

Tangath headed towards the tree house. "Huh," he sighed, bored. "At hat was really stupid of me."
---
#hu
#278 Posted: 05:03:29 12/03/2014
ooc: We can hold off for a little while.

Shard got up and went outside, seeing Nadia smack that dummy over and over again with her rage and anger. It annoyed him, and by now Shard knew he should be resting, but he was bored and usually if he was home, he'd be training right now and going through his exercises. But he realized he didn't even bring weights with him since it was well, weights and unnecessary baggage. He hadn't particularly fought anyone in a while either and maybe his skills were getting rusty. After seeing what Nadia could do, he definitely didn't want to go in an all-out fight with her, but maybe before she used up all her energy punching an inanimate object, he could try to test himself fighting her. Besides, it's better than doing nothing.

However, to Shard it looked like she preferred to train alone almost as much as he did. Still he walked out and pretended to watch her for a bit with arms folded. Then he called out. "Y'know, last time I checked, dummy's don't fight back." He called out to her.
---
#279 Posted: 05:08:37 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yeah, I'll save my idea for later. It will happen, eventually, though.

Nadia paused and glanced at Shard out of the corner of her eye. "True, but they also don't cry out in pain and bleed to death. They also have no fear." She replied with a slight snarl as she turned to face him. Nadia then huffed and folded her arms. "What do you want?"

Roxanne noticed Shard, and pretended to be done with training. She quickly headed inside and watched the scene unfold from the window, hiding behind a curtain.
---
#280 Posted: 05:15:27 12/03/2014
"Good point. Well, I'd like a sparring partner, to be straight to the point. You want to fight something. I'd like to practice. It benefits both of us." He said.
---
#281 Posted: 05:19:12 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Nadia was quiet for a moment while she considered this. "So, let me get this straight. You... Want to train... With me?" She asked, clearly surprised and confused by this. She was quiet for another moment. "I don't get asked that very often. It's also hard to find a suitable opponent. You really think you can take me?"
---
#282 Posted: 05:22:02 12/03/2014
Tangath was thinking I doubt Abby wants to ever see me again. he thought She probably hates me now. How can I be asked to fight for this Clan, when I'm worrying about Abby? I may as well leave. It's not like I'd be of any use anyway to the clan. He thought.Im gonna leave.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:25:56 12/03/2014 by Rickorio
#283 Posted: 05:24:23 12/03/2014
"Yeah." Shard nodded. "And I can tell by the way you beat that dummy and that guy up. Hands down, you're stronger than me. But I think I can pose a suitable challenge to you." He let his arms fall to his sides and put his feet shoulder-width apart. "Besides, I highly doubt anyone else would want to train you after your stunt. And I'm only here to sell weapons and leave. It's a good opportunity."
---
#284 Posted: 05:28:47 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Alright." Nadia shrugged. "But it's your own fault if you end up in the healer's cabin for awhile. Just remember that you asked me to train. This was your idea. So don't get upset with me if something happens to you." She warned him. Then suddenly, she roared as she charged towards, fists raised to punch him.

Abby sighed as she laid curled up on her bed. Her book lay shut beside her. I wish they wouldn't have forced me to stay in here. I'd go see how--no, that's a bad idea. But still, I want to check on Tangath. I'm worried about him. After what Nadia did, he could be really hurt. I didn't want anything to happen to him. I just wanted to have a friend in this new camp. Ugh, I'm just so stupid, though! I should have known that Nadia would react that way! I should have thought it through, instead of just going along with it! Now I'll never see Tangath again, and even if I do, Nadia will kill him. Even Roxy will be mad at him. And it's all my fault. I shouldn't have gone with him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:37:58 12/03/2014 by Cynder09
#285 Posted: 05:39:43 12/03/2014
"I accept the risks." Shard got to say before putting up his own fists, ready to take her charge. He noticed how she ran, every muscle in her body and where exactly she was putting weight on. Of course, he wasn't going to take her punch head on, but he just needed to move it merely 2 degrees to stop it from hitting his face. At the same time, he intercepted by readying his own uppercut aimed at her jaw.
---
#286 Posted: 05:42:56 12/03/2014
Tangath had snuck to the back of the three girls' cabin, knowing how dangerous it was to be here, and found the window to Abby's room, slipping a note into it.

Dear Abby,
I wish I could stay, but, I know that if I do, I'd want to see you again, and doing that'd make matters even worse. So, I've decided that I'll be leaving camp tomorrow. If you want to see me one last time before I leave, go to the tree house tonight. I'll be there.

Love,
Tangath
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:43:26 12/03/2014 by Rickorio
#287 Posted: 05:45:25 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
As Nadia closed in on him, ready to strike, she put her weight on her right leg, her left leg still technically in motion as she started to punch with her fist. Her right fist was aimed for his face, while her left was kept lower, lined up with her waist. Her left leg could possibly go for a low kick, but it didn't seem likely at the moment.

Abby decided to clear her mind and look out the window instead. As she did, she noticed a note was there. She saw it was from Tangath and immediately began to read it. Her eyes widened when she read that he would be leaving. She didn't want him to, but she knew that it would be best for his safety. With Nadia and Roxanne on guard duty, however, it would be difficult for her to sneak out. Still, she had to have at least a final goodbye and end things on a good note. So when her sister and friend were busy, she would find a way to sneak out. She just needed to wait for the right moment.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:49:26 12/03/2014 by Cynder09
#288 Posted: 05:50:42 12/03/2014
Shard's left arm hit the inner side of Nadia's arm, getting that 2º angle change he was going for. To stop an attack, all he had to do was make it miss. His legs bent, he drew force from the earth to hit Nadia in the jaw. While Shard noticed the low kick, he focused more on his counterattack than that at the moment, keeping his eyes on Nadia's form.
---
#289 Posted: 05:52:13 12/03/2014
Tangath went and gathered his stuff, (just his favorite books, and some clothes.) and took it to the tree house. He looked at the sky. "She'll probably be here in a few hours." He said, hoping she would show up, so they could say goodbye.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:53:26 12/03/2014 by Rickorio
#290 Posted: 06:02:37 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Nadia's right punch missed his face, instead hitting nothing but the air beside Shard's head. Nadia noticed the jaw hit coming, and was going to block it with her left hand, but she wasn't quite fast enough. She took the hit, and started to stumble backwards. At this point, she had two options, put her left leg back and catch herself, or get in one decent kick before falling backwards. Nadia decided to put her leg back and catch herself. She succeeded, and then immediately stepped forward again with her right foot, going for a gut punch with her left fist.

Abby peeked out of her bedroom. No sign of Roxanne yet. She quietly stepped out into the hallway and put her ear up to Roxanne's closed bedroom door. She could hear her in there. She smiled and then tiptoed back to her bedroom. She opened the window carefully and hopped out. She shifted to her cat form and sneaked around the side of the cabin. She peeked around the corner and spotted Nadia sparring with someone. She grinned and then bolted out of camp.

She ran through the forest, and only paused and glanced back to make sure she wasn't being followed. When she was sure that she wasn't, she headed to the tree house. She shifted to her hybrid form and climbed up the tree. She shifted back to her human form once she was at the top. She then saw Tangath. She was quiet for a moment. Then she cleared her throat. "Hey." She said, softly. "I made it without the warden catching me." She giggled a bit.
---
#291 Posted: 06:07:36 12/03/2014
Tangath turned at the sudden voice of Abby. He laughed at Abby's joke. "I was expecting you soon." He said, rubbing his foot on the ground.
---
#hu
#292 Posted: 06:11:39 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yeah." Abby muttered. She looked away and was quiet a moment. Then she looked back at him. "It wasn't that hard to get away, actually. Nadia and Roxy were conveniently busy with other things. Plus, being a cat, I happen to be a master of stealth. Hmm Mmm." She nodded with a smile, proud of her skills.
---
#293 Posted: 06:14:14 12/03/2014
Tangath nodded, a smile on his face. "Yeah, I'd expect that from a werecat." He said chuckling. "Anyway, about the kiss yesterday..." He said trailing off.
---
#hu
#294 Posted: 06:14:49 12/03/2014
Shard crouched and then jumped, so if a gut punch landed, it would've landed on his leg, but he folded his legs in and did a side-kick to knock Nadia and himself back and put a little distance between each other. She's a lot better too. A very experienced fighter. He kept his guard up in case anything came his way.
---
#295 Posted: 06:27:08 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby frowned slightly and looked away. "Listen, I'm sorry about Nadia and Roxy. I should have expected them to overreact. They're protective that way. I mean, Nadia's always been almost like guardian to me, and Roxy has this issue with guys, and it's just this whole big mess. I should have realized they would go ballistic like that, and I should have tried to avoid that. Then you wouldn't have gotten hurt. I mean, okay, maybe that wasn't the smartest move on your part, but I could have done better to prevent you from getting hurt. I know how they can be, and I should have predicted trouble. So for that, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to get hurt, and I'm a healer, so if you need anything, I could help you."

Nadia's punch missed and this frustrated her, but she had to admit that Shard was skilled. She was the kind of fighter that was hard to impress, but Shard was proving himself to be a pretty worthy opponent so far. With his current pose, she saw the kick coming, and was able to jump aside to dodge it. She wasn't going to let him get any distance, close range was best for Nadia, and that's the way she liked to fight. Nadia then prepared herself and got ready to tackle him much like a football player would.
---
#296 Posted: 06:32:46 12/03/2014
Tangath nodded. "Yeah, I know it wasn't a smart move on my part, and it don't even know what I was thinking, I just, did it." He says sheepishly. "If I had just had control over myself when you were there, none of this would've happened." He says, looking at the ground shamefully.
---
#hu
#297 Posted: 06:39:49 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"It wasn't your fault--okay, you didn't help matters--but it's partially my fault, too." Abby sighed. "Nadia and Roxy still would have been overprotective, whether you had done anything or not. I should have helped to ease their minds, instead of doing nothing. But they're overprotective for a reason. They still see me as a little kid that they need to take care of, and as much as I try to remind them that I don't need that, it doesn't help that I often act immature. But that's just how I am. I'm friendly to everyone and I see the good in everyone, so I therefore trust everyone, and that scares them. They're afraid that I'll trust the wrong person and get hurt." She explained.
---
#298 Posted: 06:41:59 12/03/2014
Tangath laughed a little. "Yeah, it was kind of bad timing that they showed up right as I was kissing you." He laughed. "Anyway, so, this is goodbye, I guess." He said awkwardly.
---
#hu
#299 Posted: 06:46:50 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby sighed and looked down at the ground, tapping the toe of her shoe on the ground. "Yeah, I guess it is." She said quietly. Then she suddenly looked up and smiled. "But I'm sure we'll see each other again. It may not be soon, but someday for sure. My sister and friend should be cooled off by then." She giggled a bit. "But I much prefer 'so long' or 'see you later' as opposed to goodbye. I mean, who knows if and when we'll meet again." She smiled.
---
#300 Posted: 06:49:35 12/03/2014
Tangath smiled. "I'll probably just go adventuring for a shirt while, then I'll probably come back after a month or so. Hopefully by then your friend and sister will be calmed down, with help from you." He said. He looked out the window. "There's still another maybe hour or so before night, we cud, stay here till then." He said.
---
#hu
First | Previous | Page 6 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me