Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Secrets of Eden (Final Fantasy type role play)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Secrets of Eden (Final Fantasy type role play) [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#251 Posted: 19:59:18 23/12/2013
Canis looked at the battle and stated, "I think our right. I see Molly, Hal, and Teak. 2 people from the other team are on the battlefield interesting enough." he stated as pressed closer to Freija, and kissing her.

"Look at those two lovebirds." stated Grimm before letting out a snortish laugh.

"Don't be rude those are our friends!" Erola scolded him.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#252 Posted: 20:08:46 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Freija blushed as she was kissed by Canis and smiled. "Well, I suppose we should get ready. Reagan and Apollo look like they are getting ready to leave." She pointed out.

Arianna walked over to Erola and Grimm. "Hey, would you like some food?" She asked and Arekkusu slowly came behind her, carrying a small sack filled with breads and cheeses. "Ohh, I am sorry." Arianna apologized as she took the bag from the moogle.

"It's okay, kupo." He smiled. "Thankupo." And flew around and sat atop Arianna's shoulder. "I think Reagan and the others are going to get ready soon! Let's hurry, kupo." Arianna then looked at Erola and Grimm. "Why not come join us."
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
#253 Posted: 20:21:00 23/12/2013
"OK." answered Erola energetically.

Grimm had stated slightly before that, "If Erola says yes."

Canis stated to Freija, "ok! So we take out conjuror, sorceror, paladin, mage, knight?"

Lorcarane was already prepared and looked to Apollo, "How do you think the final battle will be?"
---
#254 Posted: 20:29:03 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Arianna, Arekkusu, Erola and Grimm all took a seat and were eating some food waiting for the semi-final match was about to begin. "Good luck!" Arianna cheered from the top of her lungs. Arekkusu smiled and cheered too while Arianna was eating.

Freija nodded. "I think that sounds like the best bet. What do you think?" She asked Reagan.

Reagan walked over to them. "I think we should take out the Knight third. He will try his best to defend the attackers while we focus on them. I suggest beating on the Knight so the Paladin and Mage will be easier to handle."

Freija nodded. "You're right, I should've thought of that. Alright, so Conjurer, Sorcerer, Knight, Mage, Paladin."

Reagan nodded back to her. "Correct. Seems the most strategical."

Apollo hugged Lora. "I don't know. This is the semi-final match, so this will declare if we fight Bodhum Guardians. We gotta beat this team, then we can move on or lose. We have to win, but we need your help, along with everyone elses."
---
#255 Posted: 20:36:05 23/12/2013
"I know. We will defeat this enemy together. I know it." she stated as the other team walked onto the field. She saw Hal walk up to reagan, and Reagan walk up to Hal, and as soon as their weapons struck, she cast first geyser, than electrocute on the Conjuror.

Canis then rushed in front of the team, to block any possible attacks.
---
#256 Posted: 20:48:08 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Kinda funny we fight this team againn smilie

Reagan shouted out to everyone. "Focus on the Conjurer! Everyone gang up on her to get her out of here!" She shouted and ran and jumped into the air and dropped down, her spear hitting the Conjurer. The Conjurer then casted Protectga on herself and the group. She tried to cast as many buffs on herself to stay in the match.

Teak ran up and casted Tornado on Canis and tried to send him in the air, but Canis's defense was too solid for it to even barely affect him. Freija enchanted everyone with Enholy. She jumped and slashed the Conjurer and used Heat Blitz to launch her in the air, when Lora casted spells, Reagan jumpled and stabbed her and Apollo fired arrows after casting Deprotect and Deshell on her to lower her defenses. She fell in almost no time due to tyhe groups focus. Reagan called out to Lora. "Summon Faerie! Let's heal up quickly." She nodded. "Alright, onto the Sorcerer, be careful of the attacks!"

Apollo casted Deprotect, Deshell and Imperil on the Sorcerer but only Imperil seemed to be working, none-the-less it still worked. "Go!" He shouted to Freija as she ran up and launched the Sorcerer with Heat Blitz and repeatedly used the fiery rapier to deal damage while Reagan and Seiryu were continually damaging the Sorcerer.
---
#257 Posted: 21:05:56 23/12/2013
Lorcarane summoned Faerie and had her heal the team before casting geyser, then electrocute again. After, she cast flame, and the sorceror was down. She then cast her spell pattern on Willhelm.

Canis ran up and bashed the Knight to the ground before shouting, "Freija!!" He yelled just before she slashed the defender multiple times with her rapier, and Apollo cast deprotega before Reagan knocked out the knight.
---
#258 Posted: 21:40:40 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Apollo can't learn Deprotega, only Deprotect, its alright though. Also, the battle with Bodhum Guardians is gonna be long right? Like 25 posts if not more.

Freija then recasted Enholy aagain as it seemed to wear off. She then ran up to the Mage, slashed him in leg to knock him down and the group all piled on and attacked. After he was down, they focused all attention on the Paladin, who didn't stand a chance. Two Heat Blitz and he was down for the count. The Seekers of Eden had won the round... Again.

The group went into the room and announced that it was intermission for an hour to let the finalists rest up.
---
#259 Posted: 21:57:07 23/12/2013
"we.Kicked.Butt." exclaimed Lorcarane. "It was just as quick as the Bodhum Guardians dispatche dthe team before them. And this team beat that team."

Canis looked at Freija and stated, "She's write."
---
#260 Posted: 23:21:12 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Freija smiled. "You got that right. We had their weaknesses known from the get-go. This led to an easy victory. Now don't get cocky as the real challenge is still ahead, the Bodhum Guardians." She looked at everyone. "Well, at least we can rest up."

Mia walked in and walked up to Freija. "Good luck, kiddo." She smiled. "I can't wait to see your skills on the battlefield. With those skills you have, you're quite the warrior. The same goes to the rest of you. I can't wait." She then walked out to meet up with the rest of her team.

Arianna came down into the break room, holding Arekkusu like a child would hold a dog or cat or even a heavy book. "Great job. Almost missed it if you woulda blinked." She chuckled. Arekkusu then flew over to Freija and stood on her lap. He then spun around and moved about.

"A battle dance?" Freija laughed. "Well, I must say, you are a good dancer." She patted the moogles head and he smiled.
"Thankupo. I am soo excited to see you guys go at it in the finals." He stated. "I know you can win, kupo!" He jumped up and started to dance again.

Arianna sat next to Loracarane. "So, how is it between you and Apollo?" She asked.

Meanwhile Kane was keeping a watchful eye on Grimm while he and Erola were sitting, he couldn't tell if they were talking or what, he decided it was time to patrol their area.
---
#261 Posted: 19:19:38 26/12/2013
Lorcarane glanced at Apollo, then said to Arianna, "I don't know really. We're still together but.... I don't know. We haven't really been as romantic lately...."

Canis walked over to Freija, "Hey, Maybe we should start to strategize for the next battle."

Erola looked at Grimm, "Kane's been staring at us"
---
#262 Posted: 23:49:43 26/12/2013 | Topic Creator
(The intermission at the bustling Banquet Hall)

Arianna tilted her head and put her fist on her cheek. "Well I could help you with that if you want a romantic adventure! We could set it up as an "accident" that he stumbles upon and finds you at a fancy restaurant or something. Let's talk about this shall we?" She said and stood up and put her arm around Loracarane and they started walking away from Apollo.

"What are they doing?" Apollo wondered. "Eh, we have an hour so what the heck, might as well go walk around too.

Freija looked at Canis. "Yes. Let's." She said. "Well, let's see, They start with the Sorcerer, Paladin, and Mage. We have to defend that onslaught and take out the Sorcerer before they can debilitate for the kill. I suggest we start out with Knight, Conjurer and Sorcerer. I have the ability to take out the Sorcerer and boost the group, Apollo can help debilitate him to make my job easier and you can provide cover for both of us. They will probably call in the Conjurer and I will take them out too, finally it'll be the last three. In that case, we hit hard and fast, I say, Paladin, Mage, Conjurer for the heavy hitters."

Kane walked over to Grimm. "How's it going buddy?" He asked and smiled. "You too, Erola. How's everything?" He said, trying to pull off this facade was nearly killing him on the inside. He wasn't much of the paternal figure, but this gave him experience for the future.
---
#263 Posted: 02:46:00 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh well it seems 12 Jobs aren't enough, so let's expand! to 16! We are taking 4 new classes, post ideas and 2 commands they have and what they do! Possible jobs include!

Dimen Magic is a new type of magic (Dimen is buff/debuff/Special stats and so on) Sages are not proficient with it like the other 3 schools

Dimen Magic
-Hastega
-Slowga
-Stop
-Regenga
-Reflect
-Warp
-Gravity
-Graviga
-Comet
-Berserk

1). Alchemist - Warrior who can mix items for enhanced effects and use stuy forgotten magic.
Attack-Mix-Dimen-Item

Mix combines 2 items to combine effects (Potion + Potion = Mega Potion)
Dimen is the new Magic (Not fluent, similar to Geomancer with Lumina)

2). Time Mage - Magicians who bend the laws of Time and Space to their whim, aiding allies and debilitating foes.
Attack - Dimen - Refine - Item

Dimen - Magic
Refine - Restore effects of items to former states

3). Fenrir Knight - Warriors who command practice the art of Flair and dabble in Saboteur magic.
-Attack-Flair-Saboteur-Item

Flair - Mystical sword abilities that can hit or miss foes
-Iai Blow - Attempt to Stun enemies with the dull side of the blade
-Lifethread - Deal dark damage and attempt to instantly defeat the caster and enemy
-Unburden - Sacrifice self in battle to restore HP and status (Revived during/after fight)
-Saint Saber - Deal Light damage and instantly defeat undead

Saboteur - Magic

4). Chocobo Knight - Warriors who possess little skill but when mastering a chocobo art, become much more deadly
-Attack-Chococraft-Chocoblade-Item

Chococraft - Skills that change depending on the chocobo color currently riding
All
-Choco Cure - Heal in a small radius
-Choco Beak - Damage

Green
-Choco Recover - Recover all HP (1 target)
-Choco Cure II - Heal in a large radius

Blue
-Choco Recharge - Recover magic power/increase magic
-Choco Meteor - Non Elemental damage in large radius

Red
-Choco Rampage - Damage
-Choco Syphon - Drain HP and recover 1/2 of damage dealt

Purple
-Choco Barrier - Casts Protect/Shell/Veil/Reflect
-Choco Spirit - Cast Brave/Faith/Haste

Black
-Choco Fear - Cast Deprotect/Deshell/Dispel
-Choco Roar - Cast Debrave/Defaith

White
-Choco Esuna - Recover status
-Choco Cure II - Recover HP in a large radius

Silver
-Choco Defense - Maximise defense to block 1 attack
-Choco Ward - Block an instant death attack

Golden
-Choco Grace - Increase all parameters
-Choco Megidolaon - Massive Non Elemental magic damage

Any opinions! Please Post and I will collect all when entered. You can enter 2 at max!
---
#264 Posted: 14:43:29 27/12/2013
Ooc: Those look cool! I'd been designing an alchemist. But I do have an idea!

Magic Guardian
A less proficient at defending variant of the defender, these warriors make up for it with their auras, which not only deal continuos damage to any enemies that get within range, but make them look really cool.

Ice Aura
Deals continuos damage to enemies, and slows them down. Sometimes Freezes.

Fire Aura
Deals continuos damage, always burns enemies.

Lightning Aura
Deals continuos damage, sometimes stuns enemies

Darkness Aura
Deals continuos damage, causes enemies minds to be fuddled and attack other enemies

Light Aura
Deals continuos damage to enemies, heals allies within range

What do you think?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ok! That sounds good to me. Apollo won't see it coming," she stated as she walked after the Geomancer.

"Well good I guess. I joined the group. Good. I didn't get into the tournament. Not quite as good but I don't really care." stated the younger Karateka.

Canis stated, "So in the beginning, I defend Reagan, you, and Apollo, then we're going to go for mage, conjuror knight? I think Lorcarane could take out their sorcerer from afar, while you go for the conjuror, and I do my job as defender. Reagan and Apollo could work together to take out their knight, while the rest of us take out their.... their mage.

Ooc: Mia is their mage right?
---
#265 Posted: 14:59:07 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: That sounds pretty decent. I like it, sounds similar to a Paladin from Diablo II haha. Also, does Wrecking girll (isn't it her name) have ideas possibly? I would wait and see if she has one and then once all are turned in, we'll vote, you get 2 votes for 2 classes. Yes, Mia is the MAGE.

Arianna grinned. "Show time for Arianna, match-maker." She smiled. "Well first we have to set up a romantic backdrop. How about that nice restaurant in Omis? That one near the inn. I always see fancy people coming in and out of there. Hmm, let's see, we have to get you a dress too, a pretty one. After the final match we'll go dress shopping. Maybe we could do your hair up all nice too."

Kane smiled. "Well, maybe the next Battle Banquet will need a good Paladin and that could be you! There are plenty of Banquets around the world. I am sure you'll get into one." He smiled and patted Grimm's shoulder. "Just have a positive outlook."

Freija nodded and smiled. "Yes. Mia will be a major threat especially with her fast execution of her blitz skills. Once the supporters are gone and Mia is down, we can easily focus on winning." She said and Arekkusu flew over to Canis and sat on his shoulder.

"Kupo!" He smiled, he was anxious to see Freija and Canis's strategizing. He giggled and smiled like he always did.
---
wreckinggirl Green Sparx Gems: 165
#266 Posted: 15:10:05 27/12/2013
Ooc: I have an idea!

Trapper
Fighters that specializ in traps, but often carry a dagger or rapier in case someone get's through their defenses.

Traps:

Dimen Glyph
Causes many weak debilitations on enemies

Caltrop Trap
Shoots at most 5 spiked balls at enemies from the ground up.

Crescent, you can create the rest.
#267 Posted: 15:17:58 27/12/2013
"Sounds good. But do I have to wear a dress? Why can't I like, wear something that's umm....... a little bit less feminine......" asked the Evoker.

Canis stated, "Looks like we have our strategy! SO how long until the battle?"

Erola looked at Grimm, "Kane is right! Maybe next tournament he could be the defender, you could be the paladin, and I could be the Mage.

Ooc: I'm gonna have to side with my sister on this, so Magic Defender and Trapper.
---
#268 Posted: 15:29:47 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: At Assassinelf how does Rune Bishop or Rune Guardian sound? Also, that is kind of what the Fenrir Knight has with Saint Saber, it is supposed to be an Aura that damages for a small period of time, it was not permanent, but damaged. How do these sound for skill names? Also I think Lumina Magic would be fitting as to heal and buff.

Rune Bishop/Magic Guardian/Rune Guardian
Attack-Saber-Lumina Magic-Item

Ice Saber - Aura that deals ice damage and can slow and freeze
Flame Saber - Aura that deals fire damage
Thunder Saber - Aura that deals electric damage and can stun
Diamond Saber - Aura that deals earth damage and can petrify
Wind Saber - Aura that deals wind damage and can launch targets in the air
Aqua Saber - Aura that deals water damage
Dark Saber - Aura that deals dark damage
Saint Saber - Aura that deals light damage

OOC: Hmm, let's see what we can think of here, how about a name change? Trapper seems to generic, how does Rogue sound?
Attack - Traps - Stealth - Item

Traps-
Saboteur Glyph (Saboteur is more debilitative) - Causes multiple debuffs on enemies
Caltrop Trap - Releases spiked balls at enemies from the ground
X-Zone - Traps demon type enemies and attempts to eject from battle using a dimensional portal
Blast Sentry - Deals Non Elemental damage in a wide radius to enemies

Stealth-
Vanish - Conceals self to be unnoticed to monsters (Doesn't work against humans)
Shadow Stitch - Pins shadow to the ground, stopping the enemy
Stop Bracelet - Instantly defeats an enemy by suffocation
---
#269 Posted: 15:34:03 27/12/2013
Ooc: Crescent, me and Wreckinggirl share a computer, and I'm on more often than her, so can I post her opinion? And I like Rune Guardian. Wreckinggirl likes Rogue, but She says she thinks assassin sounds better,
---
#270 Posted: 15:38:51 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay, I see, siblings? Alright then, Rune Guardian it is. Any changes you would like to add in place of Lumina and Saber skills? And I shall change it to Assassin, okay, any more suggestions please post, and if not, I will see if my friend Windroc will join as he had an idea awhile back, if not like I said, I will gather these and we will take a vote.

Current Jobs for vote:

Time Mage
Alchemist
Fenrir Knight
Chocobo Knight
Rune Guardian
Assassin
----------
Potential other jobs for thought.
---
#271 Posted: 15:44:43 27/12/2013
Ooc:I vote Assassin, Rune Guardian, Chocobo Knight, Alchemist.
---
wreckinggirl Green Sparx Gems: 165
#272 Posted: 15:46:30 27/12/2013
Ooc: I vote the same as assassinelf. He's my brother, if I didn't he would kill me.
#273 Posted: 16:34:42 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh thats no fun when you are forced to choose the same. I say choose whatever you want wrecking. I say: Time Mage, Chocobo Knight, Rune Guardian and Fenrir Knight.

So Here is the current vote: ( Iwill ask Windroc if he is joining)
Time Mage - 1
Alchemist - 2
Fenrir Knight - 1
Chocobo Knight - 3
Rune Guardian - 3
Assassin - 2

Aww, no love for Fenrir Knight and Time Mage smilie I hope Time Mage at least gets picked for an efficient Dimen caster, because Sage and Alchemist don't learn much of it, they can't learn Hastega, Slowga Regenga or Graviga.
---
#274 Posted: 16:40:21 27/12/2013
Ooc: Nah..... I like Alchemist more than it....but Wrecking says se likes it so... she'll change her vote..... She says.... Assassin, Rune Guardian, Time Mage, Chocobo Knight. By the way, Crescent, why you no love for assassin
---
#275 Posted: 16:47:45 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay. Well Sages can learn 6 Dimen spells and Alchemists 4, they cannot learn Stop or Comet.

By the way here is the effects of each spells
-Hastega - Bestow Haste (increase attack speed) to allies in a large radius
-Slowga - Inflict Slow (Decrease attack speed) to enemies in a large radius
-Stop - Completely stop an enemy
-Regenga - Bestow Regen (Increase small HP constantly) to allies in a large radius
-Reflect - Create a barrier to reflect all magic (except healing/buff magic)
-Warp - Warp out of dungeons or attempt to eject an enemy from battle
-Gravity - Reduce 1/4 of an enemy HP
-Graviga - Reduce 1/2 of an enemy HP
-Comet - Non Elemental magic damage in large radius
-Berserk - Inflict an enemy into a rage where damage is doubled but defense is cut in half.
---
#276 Posted: 18:59:23 27/12/2013
Ooc: Cool! Now can we go back to the game while voting?

Canis looked at Freija again and asked her, "So, how long until the tournament?"

Erola looked at Kane and Grimm, "So should we discuss this with Freija and Canis?
---
#277 Posted: 20:38:47 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well it looks like Time Mage, Chocobo Knight, Rune Guardian and Assassin are the new classes and this is the last voting. These total of sixteen classes will be the only ones to pick. Enemies can still have unique jobs because hey, enemies can do a lot more to provide a challenge.

Freija looked at the large clock. "Still have forty-five minutes." She said, "Wanna grab something to eat from the Banquet room?" She asked, looking at her stomach. "I am hungry. How 'bout you?"

Arekkusu jumped up. "Kupo! Try the Behemoth meat, kupo! It's sooo delicious, kupopo!" He shouted, praising the chef who made the meal. "If you don't like it, give it to your favorite moogle, kupo!" He smiled. "Hehehehe." He said when Freija poked his belly. "That tickles, kupokupo!"

Kane looked at Erola. "Discuss what? The next Banquet? It is quite far away I believe. A few towns over." He said.

Arianna sat with Lora. "Hmm, how should we fix your hair up? Maybe tie it up?" She asked.
---
#278 Posted: 21:01:12 27/12/2013
"Or maybe we could go with the long, sexy look. Or the also sexy french braid, or the cute ponytail." Lorcarane stated posing.

Canis looked at Freija and asked her, "How does that moogle store all he eats? And I would like to eat to"

Erola then stated, "How we are going to be in it!"
---
#279 Posted: 21:32:00 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Arianna nodded. "I like the pony tail. We don't want to come on too strong or he might get a little freaked out. I think the pony tail sounds good. Now, what kind of dress do you think we should get you? Something long or shorter? Something to go good with your hair and eyes. We have to make this perfect for you guys." She smiled.

Freija looked and Canis and laughed out loud. "You know, that's a good question, Canis. Arekkusu, how do you fit all that food into your tiny little body?"

Arekkusu looked around all innocent. "I don't know, kupo... We moogles sometimes have hefty appetites, kupo." He smiled.

"Well I suppose that's your answer, Canis." Freija chuckled. "Well, let's go check it out then." Freija said, put Arekkusu on her shoulder and she ran off to the Banquet room, Canis just sitting.

Kane looked at Erola. "I don't know. It could be dangerous. You would have to prove you're good to be in these. They don't just take anyone." He said.

A man clad in blue garbs and slightly blue hair walked up to Erola and Kane. "So there you are, old friend." He smiled. "Kane, why didn't you tell me you were leaving on a journey? You never consulted me, but anyway, now that I am here, I am coming with. I have decided to and that is final." He smiled. "And who might this beauty be?" He said, flattering Erola.

Name: Blaise
Role: Time Mage
Weapon: Flail
Crisis Trance: Galaxia (Darkness covers the area and attempts to inflict, Deprotect/Deshell/Debrave/Defaith/Stop on all enemies)
History: Blaise was born into a wealthy family who knew Kane's family. After being around Kane enough, Kane warmed up to Blaise and eventually grew up together as best friends, but one day, Kane left to go to an academy of knighthood and Blaise decided he too would join but found himself ill-fit to be a knight, he decided that his natural talent was that of Dimen magic, bending the laws of time and space. He said to Kane when he graduated Knight academy, that they should go on a journey together. Kane accepted his plea but one day left before Blaise could hear about a recent affair that lead Kane to find Apollo and Lora at Lake Shear one night. Blaise then left in search of Kane until he found him at the Omis Battle Banquet.
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (credit)
Abilities: Level 16
-Reflect
-Gravity
-Refine Attack Items (Items that can cast spells)
(Credit, Character Theme)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:34:17 27/12/2013 by Crescent Wing
#280 Posted: 21:50:51 27/12/2013
Ooc: you didn't hesitate to make your character, so I won't either

A man walked in, and a chill was felt by all around. He seemed to have a affinity for darkness, which was accentuated by the aura of darkness that surrounded him.

Name: Skul
Role: Rune Guardian
Weapon: Vipers Venom (A poisonous dagger) and a common shield
Crisis Trance: Stop Hitting Yourself- aura confuses enemies, often causing them to fight eachother
History: Was once a warrior who fought against anyone who tried to attack the innocent, and was well known across his town. But one day, while he was fighting a bandit that had been killing farmers, an arrow that was meant for the bandit went through his heart. After he died, he reawoke in a wasteland, with a hooded figure standing next to him. The figure told him he could come back to this world if he could embrace the darkness.
Appearance:[User Posted Image]

Erola looked at Kane, "I have proved myself. SO has Grimm."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:56:16 27/12/2013 by assassinelf
#281 Posted: 21:53:51 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You didn't post a role, I'm assuming Rune Guardian or Gladiator? also you put gender as female. Might wanna change it. Otherwise, good and thanks I like new characters. Interesting story too, a necromancer's work O.o oohhh, A dead guy reborn.
---
#282 Posted: 21:54:59 27/12/2013
Ooc: Oh, oops will edit. By the way, will you post on Fate of The Brave?

Erola finally notice the new arrival, "Kane, Grimm, do you recognize that man. He's kindsa giving me a bad vibe, and a good vibe, all at the same time.

Lorcarane stated, "I think, a longer dress, and it should be blue, like my eyes."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:36 27/12/2013 by assassinelf
#283 Posted: 21:57:13 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes, I need to get that started.

Kane nodded. "Yes, I do. Long time no see, Blaise... Listen I am truly sorry about what happened when I left-"

Blaise interrupted. "Don't worry about it. It's all good. I suppose we all need to leave sometime. You are older so you have a reason... Me? I left because of nothing happening in the town. So, what is your name, miss?" He asked Erola.

"Uhh... Blaise, how long did it take for you to find me? How did you know I would be here?" Kane asked.

"Easy. You said you liked thse Battle Banquets, so I found one and came here, expecting to see you, and I did." Blaise responded.

Arianna took a closer look into Lora's eyes. "Hmm, a shade of blue to match those eyes. I think that can be arranged. Well, now that I have what I need, I shall go find a dress tailor and go make it! Toodles!" She said and ran out to go find the clothes shop.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:06:33 27/12/2013 by Crescent Wing
#284 Posted: 22:06:45 27/12/2013
Ooc: Edited, and I'm not updating what they do until your characters react.
---
#285 Posted: 21:51:45 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC : Ive been waiting for you post!
---
#286 Posted: 22:16:35 29/12/2013
Ooc: What?
---
#287 Posted: 23:18:12 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I edited my post and I have been waiting for you to post now.
---
#288 Posted: 23:23:15 29/12/2013
Ooc: Oh, ok

"Hey, wait up for me!" Lorcarane stated as she ran after Arianna, "I want to help pick it!" she shouted once Apollo was out of earshot from her.

Skul looked around at people staring at him, "Nothing to see here."

Erola stated, "My name is Erola, and I repeat, do you recognize that man?" she asked, pointing to Skul
---
#289 Posted: 23:39:46 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well I just finished writing the end of this RP, Don't worry, we got a way to go still. I am almost in tears after finally coming up with an idea. Let's just say the ending of this story will fall into one character's hands. It will be good or it will be bad. What it is, will be to find out. But I am literally tearing up because of how emotional the ending will be.

Arianna waited at the door. "Well c'mon we gotta hurry, you can't miss the final match." Arianna grabbed Lora's hand and began to make a mad dash to the dress store.

Blaise and Kane both looked at Skul. "I don't know, but he seems to give out a strange vibe. Be careful around him." Kane said.

"Is he some sort of necromancer?" Blaise asked, staring at the man with a black aura.
---
#290 Posted: 23:49:55 29/12/2013
"No. Im a rune guardian." Skul stated because had overheard Blaise's statement, "Darkness isn't always used for evil you know." he stated as he walked towards them.

Lorcarane ran after her as quickly as she could and then pointed out a dress that matched her eyes with a light purle stripe on one side, "That. Is. SO.Beautiful." She stated.

Erola looked at the man, "I think I've heard of you!" she exclaimed, before whispering to her companinons, "They say he's a Rune Guardian who saves peoples lives using the power of darkness. he's destroyed bandit-clans singlehandedly."
---
#291 Posted: 23:53:31 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Blaise looked at Skul. "I never said it wasn't. You just seemed like a necromancer to me." He stated.

"You pretty much did, Blaise." Kane answered. "Necromancers use evil darkness to revive fallen comrades, normally for evil intent."

"Anyway, you're THE Skul?" Blaise asked. "Wow, I have heard so much about you. Please you must tell us about yourself." Blaise said as he made a spot for Skul to sit and them about his numerous journeys.

Arianna looked at the dress Lora was holding. "Wow, that is nice. Try it on! We gotta see how you look in it!" Arianna said.

OOC: Maybe post a picture or something.
---
#292 Posted: 00:05:31 30/12/2013
"Hmm.... well I can't really refuse anything right now so..." Skul stated as he sat down. 'So, you want to know my story, huh?"

Erola looked at him, "Well, duh"

"Well, whenever I was younger, I didn't use darkness, nor was I a rune guardian. But one day, an arrow was shot straight through my heart. Of course, this isn't good circumstances. But a necromancer brought me to a wasteland and brought me back to life, and he said I could stay a;ive if I let him imbue me with darkness."

Lorcarane automaticallly went into the store, and asked if she could try it on.

Ooc: Image: [User Posted Image] just imagine the stripe
---
#293 Posted: 00:19:08 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Kane was interested by Skul's story. "Why become a Rune Guardian? Was it part of the pact you made?" He asked and crossed his arms and began to look for Grimm. "Say, where did Karateka go?"

Blaise looked around. "I don't know he said. Anyway, Skul, could you please tell us more?" He asked, looking at the clock to see how much time before the finals. It was thirty-five minutes. "We have plenty of time."

Arianna looked at Lora in the dress. "You look gorgeous. Now, when the time comes, we'll get your hair fixed up, but we can't have you go into Battle wih a fancy hair-do only to get it ruined, it has to be a touching memory. Now, let's see, anything else that interests you?" She asked.

Freija and Canis were at the Banquet Room looking for food to eat and saw Arekkusu floating around the table, using his cute appearance to score free samples of Behemoth meat from the lady who just infatuated with the moogle to no end.
---
#294 Posted: 00:26:58 30/12/2013
"OOH!!! Look at that necklace!" [User Posted Image]

"Well, beforehand I was like my small town's version of a vigilante. I knocked out criminals and when they awoke, they wer in a prison. It was an arrow from the sheriff that did me in. I'm still not sure whether it was an accident."
---
#295 Posted: 04:04:57 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Don't forget about Freija and Canis O.o

Arianna looked at the necklace. "I hope you can afford this, girl! This is super expensive. This costs more than that dress!" Arianna gasped, shocked by the outrageous price. "Wow, did you bring Mr. Moneybags with you?" She chuckled. "It is pretty though."

Kane looked intrigued. "I see. So what does it feel like? I mean, being somewhat, "undead" and imbued with the power of darkness?" He asked.

Blaise nodded in agreement. "Yeah, what does it feel like? Does it hurt?" He wondered. "This just seems so odd. Do you remember the name of the Necromancer who did the ritual to bring you back?"
---
#296 Posted: 05:01:21 30/12/2013
"He never told me a name, just a title. He called himself the Chained Warden. And about being undead, it does feel different than when I was alive, my not having a heart sucked most emotion from me. I can feel 2 things:Hatred and Sympathy" explained Skul

"Oh, I've got quite a bit of money since Ididn't spend any of the money from my shop. I always hunted for food, because I was saving!" she stated as she tried the necklace on, "Don't I just look faaabulous," she stated in her "I'm sexy and I know it" tone of voice.

Canis looked at Freija, look
---
#297 Posted: 15:31:23 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Kane's eyebrow rose. "You can't feel any emotion besides Hate and Sympathy? That seems rough. You can't feel happy? Sad? You can't love?" He said. "Without those things it seems life would boring, and no will to live... Somehow, you've managed to find a way. Gee... What if you loved someone? Did you have a family before your death?" He asked.

Arianna's face was lit up. "It does look nice on you. I guess if you want it, I would get it, but don't show Apollo, you will have to tell us his face." She smiled.

Freija looked up from the table and at Canis. "Look at what?" She asked.
---
#298 Posted: 20:05:29 30/12/2013
Ooc: Tell us his face?

"Ok, then Apollo won't know, until I have reason to show him. That reason being the date." Lorcarane stated as she walked to the shop owner and paid.

Skul looked at them, "I did have a family, and I loved them pre-death, but it doesn't feel the same anymore. The necromancer said if I killed everyone that aided in my death he'd give me a new heart, but I refused. Revenge is never the way."

"Look at who those two are talking to! A randomn blue haired guy, and a rune guardian."
---
#299 Posted: 20:39:10 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Tell us his face = Tell us what his reaction is when he sees it. Would anyone be interested if I started a Final Fantasy VI or Final Fantasy IV RP?

Arianna waited patiently as Loracarane paid the clerk and got her dress all wrapped in a beautifully decorated bag. "Alright, let's head back to the inn and put this in your room and we can get back to the Banquet Hall." She said as they walked out of the store.

Blaise looked to his side and at the marble floor. "That seems horrible. What if some girl loved you to the end of the world? You wouldn't be able to love her back... Would you?" He asked.

Kane crossed his arms and leaned back on the bench. "I don't blame you for the revenge. I am known as the Legion of One. The man who single-handedly cut down entire armies, but I feel terrible for it. I think my country was glad for me after saving it from warring countries. I feel guilty though, but it happened and it can't be undone." He said looking at the ceiling and closing his eyes.

Freija looked at the two Canis pointed out. "I wonder who they are." She stated. "How do you know that he is a Rune Guardian? The aura? To me, he seems a bit ominous. That's just me though." Freija stated. "Should we go see them?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:40:25 30/12/2013 by Crescent Wing
#300 Posted: 20:54:25 30/12/2013
"Yeah, I think we should go check out the two their talking to..." stated Canis as he stood up and walked towards them.

"And the fact I still feel sympathy is the only reason I didn't. And the reason I save people on the road. I mea, it makes unlife more bareable when your saving lives." explained Skul just as Canis and Freija had gotten over there.

Grimm had been watchng this from the rafter, and thought to himself, what an awesome guy! WIsh he was acting like a father figure instead of Kane

Ooc: Don't worry he'll warm upi\ to Kane

Lorcarane quickly stashed the outfit in her room and went to the banquet.
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me