Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Dragons (Still accepting!)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Clash of the Dragons (Still accepting!) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#251 Posted: 23:45:27 10/01/2014
Cale looked around for a second with a wondering eye. He turned back to Galileo and shrugged assurance and walked over to one of the walls to place the wires in an open panel. He held up a device that would lightly weld the wires together. The casing of the wires hat were there were deeply burned to the point they cracked apart upon touching.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#252 Posted: 01:21:50 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Galileo then borded Cale's ship. "And what have you've come to my star ship for?" He asked.

Meanwhile........

The sun was setting and Icestorm settled in the hidden cave for the night. While he did Galileo's search party was getting closer to the escape pod. "Look! I can see the escape pod from here!" A guard said.
---
SC
#253 Posted: 06:29:13 11/01/2014
Cale simply turned his head and motioned a few time around the ship at some of the places that are being worked on. He then paused for a second. He put the tool he held in a resting place next to the wires he was connecting, and he walked over to the controls to pull up a key board from the captain's desk. A screen lit up in a holographic form. It expanded out to the main window. First showing the ship's damaged locations on a grid map of the ship. It was all shrunk away to show just a blank screen. Cale typed a little more into the keyboard to make "A place for repairs. The earth dragons wouldn't have the parts for our ship. Plus we aren't sure we could trust them for so long and with replaceable parts." he cleverly wrote for Galileo to see.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#254 Posted: 17:19:19 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh so you have gotten the earth dragons to trust you?" Galileo asked. "Now what intelligence have you and your partner gathered?"
---
SC
#255 Posted: 06:33:13 13/01/2014
Cale continued to type, "Well just the fact that they have guns just about everywhere that are aimed for the sky. Other than that, we haven't swapped information. They know we are keiju and will not risk such data." Cale shrugged looking to Galileo, "All we got was this strange liquid they say could replace this unobtainium element... Oh, I left it out by the forward landing gear." he stepped away from the keyboard and headed toward the stairs leading out.
---
#256 Posted: 00:23:57 14/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Let me see this liquid they gave you." Galileo asked.

Meanwhile.......

Icestorm awoke to the sounds of footsteps.

"Over here! We've found the escape pod!"
---
SC
#257 Posted: 05:07:35 14/01/2014
Cale nodded just before exiting off the ship to find the canisters. They had been knocked over when Icestorm made his escape, but the seals held tight enough not to break. Picking one up with his teeth and the other with his tail, he headed back inside to show Galileo the items he squired from bellow.

--

Gledor turned toward the commotion, "They have found the crash site," he repeated back to the shuttle, It is smartest to hide close to the crash due to the fact they always expect the one inside to get as far away as possible. Hiding close by would put the hider right behind them all instead of out in front.
---
#258 Posted: 01:09:11 15/01/2014 | Topic Creator
When Galileo saw the canisters he knew right away what it was. "Dark matter huh? That is a very rare item indeed." He looked at Cale. "May I see it?"

Meanwhile......

Icestorm stayed very quite when the guards got near.
---
SC
#259 Posted: 05:33:58 16/01/2014
Cale shrugged and swing his tail up to present the containers. One of the crew members had walked by carrying a few loosened panels. He was busy reattaching the metal plaiting for the interior, "Sir, it would be nice if you didnt burn your ship up so much when you fly solo," he commented while using a small welding tool to replace missing plaiting.
---
#260 Posted: 23:08:05 16/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Galileo took the containers with his paw and looked closely at them. "Humm.....very interesting." Galileo then walked off carring the containers in his mouth. "Guards keep an eye on the one in the ship. I shall be in my lab so do not desterb me." He then went to a door with a code lock on it and hit a few codes and went through the door.

meanwhile........

The guards were trying to see where Icestorm went. "Lt. Gledor Icestorm trusts you right? Try to find him and bring him back here so we can recapture him." The guard said.
---
SC
#261 Posted: 05:11:55 17/01/2014
"He will not trust me as so due to his current predicament," Gledor replied, "If anything, I still wouldn't know where to look for him. I don't live on this planet so I don't have any idea of where he may hide," he answered knowledgably.

--

Cale noticed the guards as Galileo left, Well can't blame him, we were kind of drafted into this. He turned away from the exit to allow it to shut once again.

"The door ramp seems to work very well even being a forward exit. Taking all the pressure and heat didnt seem to phase it as much as the rest of the ship," the other dragon added.
---
#262 Posted: 06:01:54 17/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"But he trusted you enough to allow you into the city right Lt.?" The guard said. Just then another found tracks leading off into another direction.

"Commander I've found tracks and they're not very old!" The guard said.

"Good follow them!" He then turned to Gledor. "You search nearby. Sometimes earth dragons tend to stay hidden near the crash sight, especially if they're injured." The guard said as he went with the others.
---
SC
#263 Posted: 07:04:05 18/01/2014
the way he busted out with ease, I think it would take a lot to injure that guy, Gledor half smiled to himself, "Stop calling me Lt. I am a Lt. to my captain only, if anything you tell me what to do," Gledor added, "I'll keep an eye out for the earth dragon though," he walked around the ship they had landed in.

--

Cale lowered the blast shields on the windows, "The shields still operate correctly," the crew member commented as the room grew dark from the now closed windows. Cale nodded to the dragon as they both turned to the main hall of the ship. The door at the end, some odd 20 yards out, was slightly open, off its guides. The electronics to it were trying to close or open it, but was stopped by the off angle.
---
#264 Posted: 16:31:44 18/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Very well Gledor. Search everything!" The guard and the rest then flew off in the opposite direction.

After Icestorm was shure they left he let out a sigh of relief. He slowly poked out his head from the hidden cave and saw Gledor. "Gledor. Hey Gledor over here." He wispered out.

Meanwhile.......

Galileo was in his lab trying to see what this dark matter does.
---
SC
#265 Posted: 07:01:42 19/01/2014
Gledor did not turn to Icestorm, "Mind telling me why you had us come here to deliver your message, especially the break out squad if you could have done it all yourself? Cale was excited and nearly wrecked the ship."
---
#266 Posted: 16:51:38 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Because Galileo knew if he had me locked up there would be a rescue attempt. But one thing he didn't know was how much stronger I am than him." Icestorm said. "He underestimates everything especially his own brother."
---
SC
#267 Posted: 19:32:37 19/01/2014
"I guess that make two of us then," Gledor added, "Well, what is it you need now?" he asked walking about to appear as if in a search.

--

Cale found another crew member had just come aboard, "The external blast shield panels are burned thin, but they will hold for while." she announced as she came in from another entry way from the back of the ship.
---
#268 Posted: 00:38:13 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"I need to get to the the ship you guys came down in and get to the orbiting battle ship that is awaiting my orders." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#269 Posted: 01:52:19 20/01/2014
"I cannot allow it, once they see this ship leaving, they will call in and have you shot down. If anything, wait for my captain's ship to be fully repaired," he then laughed a little to himself, "With the way he flied, nothing will stop him," he turned to Icestorm this time, "He really is his own power core."

--

"Other than the external panels, this ship is ready for flight, Captain," one of the crew said taking a seated position in a control center. The other went into the upper layer to get to the weapons and maintenance. "The others will be here soon. They were sent to other sectors of the ship for operations on hardware."
---
#270 Posted: 05:40:58 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"How long will it take?" Icestorm asked. "When I broke out I saw your ship was severely damaged."

--

On Galileo's ship Galileo was in his lab working on trying to make the dark matter into a ultimate weapon. "It's almost complete now just to let its power charge and the earth dragons will kneel before my great power." Galileo then laughed evilly. "You there!" He pointed to one of his assistants. "Help me get this special battle armor on."

The assistant noded and proceeded to put some sort of black armor on him. If one was to look at it they would see a red aura around it and light seemed to bend around it.
---
SC
#271 Posted: 22:28:20 20/01/2014
OOC: how did I know he was going to do that? Lol

Gledor turned away slowly, "Shouldn't be too long actually. The rest of the crew would have or should have shown up by now, so I'm guessing they will be ready in a matter of minutes," he started to walk away, "I will radio in in a few minutes to get an update on the repairs. I'll come by again soon," he added walking back toward the personnel ship.
---
#272 Posted: 03:59:20 21/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Icestorm noded and returned to his hidden cave.

--

Galileo's weapon was maybe a few hours or less from operational status.
---
SC
#273 Posted: 23:46:13 09/02/2014
"Captain... Icestorm has been located. He needs transport to their station, but it would have to come from his base. Is the ship ready yet?" Gledor asked walking away from Icestorm's location.

Cale replied with a text message, "Just five more minutes, the prototype shield should be operational just upon departure."

"Prototype shield nearing usage," he announced as if speaking to Icestorm without directly conversing with him.
---
#274 Posted: 00:03:59 10/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Good. But they should hurry Galileo's weapon is nearing completion. I can feel it" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#275 Posted: 00:06:28 13/02/2014
"Weapon? What weapon?" Gledor turned back to Icestorm. Cale was still on the receiving end, he motioned for his crew to speed up their processes.
---
#276 Posted: 01:01:10 13/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"The weapon that can creat black holes that can destroy half of the galaxy." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#277 Posted: 03:44:33 13/02/2014
"How did he come across this? Was it created? Blueprinted? Improvised?" Gledor suggested a little worried.
---
#278 Posted: 05:10:15 13/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"I think it was a piece of experimental Kiju weaponry that was abandoned due to the high cost of the material required to make it operational. But Galileo some how made it operational and now he has the power to destroy half of the galaxy." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#279 Posted: 05:05:36 17/02/2014
"Well isn't that settling. Hope we aren't on that half of the galaxy," Gledor added. Turning to his comms, "Captain, Galileo is planning a doomsday weapon. I'd hate to say this, but you need to stall its completion... Use the cannon, improvise the frequencies, destroy the ship if you must," Gledor stopped realizing his voice had risen a little.

--

Cale nodded with a smile. Swirling his claws a little toward his crew. They knew it meant to prepare the bass cannon. Cale made his way down a floor on his ship to an open room with six metal rods circling the middle of the room. Let's light this place up. the room went dark. Bolts of energy bounced around his scales, horns, wings, and from leg to leg. It grew in sound and static until it was silent. A beam shot out to one of the poles making an audible noise, it was the first tome of music from a track he had either heard or come up with. As the beat got faster and louder, so did the bass bolts, which are red by color. Any voce like sound was green, and erratic sounds like guitars and syllables were yellow or blue. It eventually grew into one musical number. The sounds outside the ship pulsed out of the large speaker looking device. It was like a regular stereo system playing music in a construction zone. As it grew near the drop of the bass, it got louder and louder. Until a voice came over the sound, "Can't you hear the bass from the cellar?"(Maximizer by Alex S.) When the bass fired through the speaker, the metal hull of the room, landing bay, began to bend out of shape. Caving in on itself, but where the speaker was directed had it worse, crushing the elevators and pushing the ship in front of it into the wall.

Cale's ship lifted off the pad to turn about in the bay, aiming for the other ships and entrances. Then it paused to face toward the center of the ship, attempting to crush as much interior as possible, breaking walls and wires through out the area. Those un fortunate enough to be in the sound waves may very well have lost their ears if not their heads... Or bodies... A powerful weapon in deed.
---
#280 Posted: 07:04:02 17/02/2014 | Topic Creator
As the sound wave reached Galileo's lab it destroyed it completely but within the sound Galileo could be seen standing as if nothing had happened to him. He was wearing a black armor with read outlines on it. It seemed to be releasing a kind of red aura. Galileo's horns were red colored and his claws got longer and sharper. He took a step as if he were walking normally towards the sound cannon. "You think you've beaten me haven't you Cale? You think I wouldn't know you and Gledor wouldn't betray me? Well you shall see my full rath!!" He opened his mouth and a red kind of beam began to form a sphere from the sound waves. But after a minute the ball of energy began to slowly inch forward towards Cale's ship.
---
SC
#281 Posted: 22:44:59 17/02/2014
Cale could view, with monitors, what was going on outside. The interiors of his ship turned red. The crew scattered to new locations. The sound stopped and the ship activated the experimental shield, enveloping them in the perfect camouflage. The exterior meteor cannons fired a hole into the side of Galileo's ship, attempting to have the vacuums of space pull the hate full dragon leader out into its emptiness. But before they could see if it worked, the ship turned and shot another hole out in order to escape the bay.
---
#282 Posted: 23:34:29 17/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Galileo's energy ball hit one of Cale's ships engines as the vacuum pulled on him. He stuck his armored claws into the floor making claw marks as the vacuum pulled on him. "You'll pay for this!!!!"
---
SC
#283 Posted: 00:34:29 18/02/2014
"Spin us out, avoid projectiles, repair the engine however you can," a crewman called out as the ship rattled, "The cloaking is still holding, but we need to shut down the other engine if we are to hide from thermals."

--

Gledor's communicator sounded with a small alarm only for him to hear, Mothership engine damaged. Engines shut down, exterior damage. Exterior repair required. it read into his mind.
---
#284 Posted: 01:36:18 18/02/2014 | Topic Creator
As the vacuum was pulling on Galileo emergency shielding quickly came on and covered the large holes. Things that were being pulled out quickly dropped to the ground as the gravity returned. Galileo made scratch marks from the vacuum but he survived. He had a black helmet with a red vizor on. "Heh, heh, heh, you think it was that easy to defeat me? Heh, heh, heh that move was so unwise of you you little insects!"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:21:38 18/02/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#285 Posted: 03:42:51 18/02/2014
OOC: They made it outside, which is why I had them "spin out" and turn the motors off, other wise they would have dropped onto the floor again. But I can see how it is a little confusing.

Cale reached the cockpit of his ship. The monitors were off and the blinders were up, so they could view Galileo's ship while the spinning of the exit slowed steadily. The inertia was slowed by the external thrusts.

--

Gledor looked up into the sky, still too bright to see any of the ships above. He ran over to the ship, "The mother ship has been struck, we need to get back. Forget the earth dragon, we have a trader amongst the crew."
---
#286 Posted: 04:31:37 18/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Ooc: fixed.

"Captain! Get my personal ship ready! I'm going hunting for our trader." Galileo said as he went to his own private hanger.
---
SC
#287 Posted: 05:06:43 18/02/2014
"This guy needs a chill pill. That hit is nothing compared to what he has done to this planet," one of Cale's crew commented. Her voice was rather calm, but angered still. Cale had no reply, but it was obvious he was thinking. His ideas were useless without the propped equipment. They never needed a space suit because they've never had to make external repairs in space. Cale, in his mind, just sat in his chair. The crew looked to him for guidance, "Weel, what do we do?"

Cale shook his head and pointed to the planet as it came in to view from the ship's current rotations. He then tapped the communicator on the side of his head, then back at the planet, "Gledor? Oh, yes, they dont know yet, he can use the ship they have to get us," To which Cale nodded acceptingly.

--

Gledor was getting ready to over power the pilot of the smaller ship seeing as the others were still out searching for Icestorm. He came up to the pilot very nonchalantly, "Lookith over there," he pointed through the window. While the pilot, though just going with the play, was turned around, Gledor simply pinched a pressure point to pit him out quietly. With the pilot knocked out, he took position behind the controls himself. Identifying the set up before take off, would be bad to draw attention without getting away easily. Once he figured the majority of the controls out, he started the ship up and pulled it off the ground. Closing the entry bay, it launched up away from the planet.
---
#288 Posted: 18:01:32 18/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Galileo got in his ship and launched out through his hanger and towards where Cale's damaged ship. He was very angry and flying at full speed.

---

"I hope you can make it Gledor." Icestorm said to himself. "Never give up in yourself and others!"
---
SC
#289 Posted: 06:47:07 19/02/2014
Cale saw the ship as the view spun past the two approaching ships... Two ships? Cale happed up the the glass to better view the on coming ships. He grinned sharply, and ran back over to his seat and flipped a few switches to start the ship back up. The cloaking shield finally fell under the pressure of the damage. Just as Galileo's pod came into view, he fired the balance thruster on the front of his ship, ahead of the rear damaged one. This slowed or stopped the spinning, This is still, and always has been my ship. he then tilted his head quickly in a gesture to send his crew into battle... ish, stations. Taking the turrets around the ship. Cale had them fire around Galileo's ship, in attempt to control his direction with the threat of being shot upon.

A 2-D layout of the ship appeared on the arm of Cale's chair. The above view style allowed him to slide his paw over it, sending all shield power to the front. This was usually best used for flying strait through asteroid fields. The prototype shield may be un operation at this point, but Cale never truly alters his ship.

Gledor was only seconds out now, which meant he could now see Cale's ship, which had a busted engine. It was partly melted and partly missing. Short lived sparks bounced out and faded, with visible electricity pulsing over the metal. Gledor took to the radio, "This is second in command of the non-military star ship, Sound of Silence, may I ask why part of it's rear left engine is broken and partly dismantled?"
---
#290 Posted: 22:16:12 19/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Galileo fired a few lazer shots at Cale's ship but lucky they missed by mere inches. But Galileo was coming fast and charging up another lazer shot.
---
SC
#291 Posted: 03:48:30 20/02/2014
Gledor connected comma to Cale's ship, "Open the rear bay doors, I'm coming in freezing," he pressed a few keys and pulled a lever, 'Auto pilot engaged'. He then ran over to a ladder that reached up to an overhead hatch. The ship has a path plotted to intersect Galileo's flight directory. Gledor waited a few seconds, then took a deep breath before loosening and opening the hatch. The vacuum of space launched him out and forward. The bay door was opening just as he had asked, and he flew right in. The bay door closed quickly and depressurized. "Ahh!" Gledor let out when he was able to breath again, for his legs were almost completely frozen over. He gritted his teeth with determination in his eyes, he broke free of the thin layer of ice over his scales. Shakily standing and shivering, he made his way up to the bridge to find Cale looking out at the ship coming at them with a beam ready to fire.

As Gledor had planned, the personnel ship flew up between them and adjusted to face and fly toward Galileo. Cale smiled, he knew Gledor would come up with something. His face turned a little from the smile to a disappointed smirk, He could have docked my ship and pulled out away.
---
#292 Posted: 19:28:24 20/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Galileo then fired a shot at the personal ship making a huge hole in the top of it and before he could evade the rest of the ship he slamed into the side of it. There was a explosion just after he hit the ship. But when the smoke ond fire disappeared there was a red sheld like bubble surrounding Galileo. There was small electrical sparks coming off of the sheld. At first Galileo had his wings in front of him like a sheld but after a moment he moved them out of his face. "You think it was going to be that easy? You puney insects will die by my hands!!" He then shot a powerful red blast at Cale's ship.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:36:31 20/02/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#293 Posted: 20:50:38 20/02/2014
OOC: lol... Hands

Cale typed on the arm rest controls. The ship fired the stabilizer thrusters to barrel role out of the way. Having the forward stabilizer and rear engine running equally, the ship accelerated toward the planet below. Making erratic movements with what they had left, they eased out toward the atmosphere.
---
#294 Posted: 21:39:32 20/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"You won't escap from me for long!" Galileo then chased them through the atmosphere a little farther away.
---
SC
#295 Posted: 04:55:55 21/02/2014
Cale rolled the ship out away from Galileo, "Don't lead him to the city. We need to get the engine repaired... What state did you leave his mother ship in?" Gledor questioned as they spiraled toward the planet.

Cale pulled up a map of Galileo's home ship, the landing bay was flashing red and it displayed the debris. It also showed the pursuing ship just before Gledor crashed it.

"Planet surface approaching 70,000 yards," a meter showed up on the corner of the screen. It all closed away except for the meter. The planet could be seen below, and it was getting closer and closer. Galileo was detected by a motion tracker, he was still a little ways out, but it's not impossible for him to catch up.
---
#296 Posted: 21:16:18 21/02/2014 | Topic Creator
As they were entering the atmosphere Icestorm heard the sonic boom of Cale's ship. He came out of his hiding spot and saw two fire balls falling. "Cale, Gledor! They're in trouble!" He ran to where he could see they were going to land.
---
SC
#297 Posted: 21:51:02 21/02/2014
Cale pulled the external flaps for stability within an atmosphere to level it out more than a dive. The heat shields on the bottom were more resistant to the pressure. The ship also gained momentum parallel to the ground, moving very quickly away from the city's direction. "How are we going to repair the engine if we dont have the required parts? We didn't expect to loose an engine when we got pulled into this family feud... But we are not going to stand by are we?"

Cale nodded, and tilted the ship toward a clearer area of the mostly destroyed planet. Making a slow decent, and the landing gear eased out with a creak. The crew quickly crawled out of the hatches and met by the damage engine, "Well, not impossible, but temporarily un un-usable."
---
#298 Posted: 04:27:02 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Shortly after they landed Icestorm came running up. "Cale, Gledor! You guys ok?" He said as he came running out of the nearby forest.

Then a red hue came into the sky and shortly after Galileo's sphere cound be seen falling into the nearby forest.
---
SC
#299 Posted: 17:48:48 22/02/2014
Gledor turned to Icestorm, "Yes, just some engine problems. He is in a proper medium again, we can ust our cannon to slow him down, but from what we've seen, he does not take direct damage though. It can buy you time to find someway to hurt him."

Cale was on top of his ship looking out at Galileo as he defended, "How did... He get that... Armor?" Cale narrowed his eyes. He looked down to the top of his ship, he uncovered a touch panel. The blue screen displayed a keypad with a multitude of options which required short codes. A small port opened and a revolver gun with the same glow was inside. He touched it a little, feeling the power behind its metal form. He retyped the code for it to be sealed. He layer down with a deep breath, "We need to... Get it... Away from him."
---
#300 Posted: 03:21:35 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"It must be inlased with dark matter." Icestorm said. "I'll try to stop him while you try to contact Commander Jones."

Just then a red beam of energy came blasting out of the forest. "Icestorm!"

"Galileo." Icestorm said.

"So you are with these tradors?" Galileo said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me