Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > From game to the real deal (Video game character RP)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
From game to the real deal (Video game character RP) [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4462
#251 Posted: 00:35:12 14/09/2013
"thank you- I mean eve" said eve
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#252 Posted: 06:26:03 14/09/2013
Brawl said something inaudible. Then Eye came back. "I want to know why we can still move on Earth." Brawl said to Zook.
---
I'll be on every now and then.
#253 Posted: 06:27:35 14/09/2013
Eve was kinda surprized they did not hear her talk

"Eevee eve eevee"
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5702
#254 Posted: 12:44:15 14/09/2013
"Well, I guess we were teleported a different way to Earth.", Zook said.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#255 Posted: 15:34:02 14/09/2013
Quote: paddyfitz
Quote: Felines
"Uh... I remembera whena I wasa 12, I founda one hiding in a tree..." Said Mario to the Yoshi.

"(Oh, I see then.)" the Yoshi replied, not surprised at all. He was just a baby when he and his friends rescued him, there was no way he could remember. And, a Yoshi in a tree? That was odd, since they weren't very good at climbing trees. Maybe it was in danger and Mario helped him? Has Mario helped his race on occasions? Either way, there would be time to speak formally to him, but in the meantime, there was still a question itching him;

"(Hey mister, you have a brother, don't you? Is he... fine?)" he asked, shuddering. He knew that the motives of the rescue was because the baby had a sibling in danger, and now that he could see the baby all grown up and in the flesh, it became a necessity to the Blue Yoshi to know the status of the missing brother back in his home... and timeline.

"Yeah... Hisa names isa Luigi. Ima looking fora him" Said Mario.

"(Aluigi? Strange name. I know I know, me help you look!)" the Yoshi ecstatically said, knowing now that his brother was fine, and that the Yoshis were destined to be successful in the rescue. He began searching far and wide, moving his head all around and moving very fast from place to place. He wanted to show Mario his determination...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#256 Posted: 17:55:47 14/09/2013
"hello- EEVEE EEVEE" said Eve ( stop showing them the real deal)
---
#257 Posted: 18:00:32 14/09/2013
Eye looked at Eve, and it flapped over to her. Brawl held a hand to her, and then he tickled her chin. Eye re-attached. Brawl answered Zook, saying that he wanted to look around.
---
#258 Posted: 18:02:47 14/09/2013
"Eve eevee eve" ( that won't get me to talk, try something else)
---
#259 Posted: 18:07:29 14/09/2013
Eye flapped next to Eevee and tickled her with his wings, then Brawl picked her up and put her where his head should've been. It looked as if he was an armoured giant with an eevee head.
---
#260 Posted: 18:09:30 14/09/2013
"Eevee eve eevee" ( haha very funny, but do more to make me talk)
---
#261 Posted: 18:14:30 14/09/2013
Eye seemed to understand Eve's speech. Then Brawl grabbed her, threw her in the air and Eye zapped her with a softer laser, making her fur fuzz out, and giving her tickles. Her fur was static too.
---
#262 Posted: 03:43:27 15/09/2013
"EEVEE" yelled eve
---
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#263 Posted: 18:01:27 16/09/2013

"(Oh, I see then.)" the Yoshi replied, not surprised at all. He was just a baby when he and his friends rescued him, there was no way he could remember. And, a Yoshi in a tree? That was odd, since they weren't very good at climbing trees. Maybe it was in danger and Mario helped him? Has Mario helped his race on occasions? Either way, there would be time to speak formally to him, but in the meantime, there was still a question itching him;

"(Hey mister, you have a brother, don't you? Is he... fine?)" he asked, shuddering. He knew that the motives of the rescue was because the baby had a sibling in danger, and now that he could see the baby all grown up and in the flesh, it became a necessity to the Blue Yoshi to know the status of the missing brother back in his home... and timeline.

"Yeah... Hisa names isa Luigi. Ima looking fora him" Said Mario.

"(Aluigi? Strange name. I know I know, me help you look!)" the Yoshi ecstatically said, knowing now that his brother was fine, and that the Yoshis were destined to be successful in the rescue. He began searching far and wide, moving his head all around and moving very fast from place to place. He wanted to show Mario his determination...

"Hm... I swear I remember you from a long time ago..." Said Mario
Mario thought he saw Luigi in the corner of his eye, but it was just Zook, but he didn't know who Zook was. So we was quite confused.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
#264 Posted: 18:22:50 16/09/2013
"(Well... it isn't too surprising.)" the Yoshi replied, very sure that Mario had a faint, but sure memory about his journey with the Yoshis when he was but a helpless baby. ("Ey mister Mario, does brother has a mustache and dresses like you?)" he then proceeded to ask. He was sure that, in the road ahead, right from where he was standing, there was somebody that looked almost like him, but with a different color... hey, was him same the color as his leader or was the sun just deceiving him?
---
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#265 Posted: 20:26:14 16/09/2013
OOC: I forgot I joined this. Sorry for not posting :/

Amaterasu was walking around the others looking for any thing suspicious.
---
Wow
Such signature
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#266 Posted: 22:06:20 16/09/2013
Uh...
Amy Rose?
Please?
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#267 Posted: 00:48:38 17/09/2013
Quote: FluffyHamster

Mr. Creeper walked towards a ice cream truck. Ssssss (cool rainbo snow in containers).

-------
Snake sneaked out the window and walked around looking for some one again.
-------
Luigi looked over at Bowser joiner. " No I'm not coming over there."

Occ: I didn't know what to say for Mr. Creeper.lol

"Link where did you go?" Snake kept walking.
--------
Luigi walked to the end of the tunel and climbed out. Luigi started looking for Mairo. " Mairo it's a me Luigi! Where are you? Mario..Mario...!

Occ:Can I get rid of Mr.creeper plez
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#268 Posted: 04:16:42 17/09/2013
The blue Yoshi could hear Luigi's call. So the name of the baby was Mario? So that must be him. "(EY mister. I think it's him. Me found him.)" Blue said with some evident happiness. Eager to meet him, he didn't even wait for Mario to react or respond; he immediately went towards the younger brother, determined to meet him...
---
#269 Posted: 07:03:24 17/09/2013
"Waita for me!" Shouted Mario, running after the Yoshi.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#270 Posted: 12:00:34 17/09/2013
*spyro comes out of the shade and shoots sonic in the head*
"THATS FOR SURIVIOR!'
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#271 Posted: 15:16:39 17/09/2013
"ruf, did i miss something>?"
#272 Posted: 15:46:43 17/09/2013
"Waita for me!" Shouted Mario, running after the Yoshi.

Realizing that Mario was following, thE Yoshi stopped in his tracks, and stopped Mario as well "(Ey mister Mario, It's a him! It's Aluigi!)" the Yoshi shouted, talking like him now, hoping that Mario confirmed that he was indeed his missing brother, the one Blue Yoshi and his friends were looking for back in Yoshi's Island...
---
#273 Posted: 16:38:13 17/09/2013
"Thanks Yoshi!" Said Mario
Mario an over to Luigi.
---
#274 Posted: 21:02:56 17/09/2013
The Yoshi was now calmer and happier. Seeing the two brothers alive and all grown up filled him with a joy he never experienced before. Now that he was sure that the mission was successful, it meant that his Yoshi friends could manage without his help. But now he missed home. The new place seemed interesting, but he wanted nothing more than the comfort of his sweet island home...
---
#275 Posted: 21:03:39 17/09/2013
"eevee eve" said eve
---
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#276 Posted: 21:31:06 17/09/2013

Mr. Creeper walked towards a ice cream truck. Ssssss (cool rainbo snow in containers).

-------
Snake sneaked out the window and walked around looking for some one again.
-------
Luigi looked over at Bowser joiner. " No I'm not coming over there."

Occ: I didn't know what to say for Mr. Creeper.lol

"Link where did you go?" Snake kept walking.
--------

Occ:Can I get rid of Mr.creeper plez

-------
Luigi saw Mario and gave him a hug. " Mario where are we?"
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#277 Posted: 22:09:43 17/09/2013
"(Mr. Angel must know. In here, they know him. He can answer.)" the Yoshi answered, remembering how people knew Pit. Which reminded him, where was he? Yoshi left him behind and he now can't remember where he left him...
---
#278 Posted: 06:15:03 18/09/2013
"You meana Pit?" Said Mario "He doesn'ta know either"
---
#279 Posted: 02:28:52 19/09/2013
This discouraged Yoshi a little bit, but he kept thinking that if there was a way in, there was a way out. He reached that strange place through a vortex, so there must be a similar way to get back. In the meantime, while looking for Pit, he wanted to get to know the brothers better. "(So how is life? What do Mario and Aluigi do? Me wanna know.)" the Yoshi politely asked, not shy at all in showing the happiness he had since meeting the brothers.
---
#280 Posted: 07:24:14 19/09/2013
"Uh... Wea sava a Princess from a huge monster thingy somatimes..." Said Mario
---
#281 Posted: 13:58:29 19/09/2013
It was not the answer Yoshi was expecting. Not even a little mention of a Yoshi? Either way, Mario did look like a busy person, so he vowed not to bother him with his question. "(Well, we better look for this... Pit.)" he then said, returning up the hill to search...
---
#282 Posted: 02:02:39 24/09/2013
bump??????
---
#283 Posted: 18:28:35 27/09/2013
Meanwhile, Link was chopping up bushes.
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#284 Posted: 18:42:25 27/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Pit had happened to get himself lost...again.
"Why does this place have to be so big?" He asked himself. Fox had finally found him again.
"Pit! Whats with you? You keep getting lost!" he said to him.
"Its not my fault that this place looks the same all over!"
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#285 Posted: 19:50:08 27/09/2013
"Eye agree." Eye Brawl said to Pit.
---
#286 Posted: 20:34:11 27/09/2013
After a while, Yoshi got himself lost as well. He was still in the city, but not many people were in that area, though he felt very nervous with the stares. Unable to stand it, he left for a swampy area that was just a few yards away and far from the city boundaries, though he remained in the sideline so that he could hide and look for Pit at the same time. "(Uh oh. Where are the brothers!? Oh no, me lost them!)" he finally realized, though his main priority was to look for Pit and hide, he didn't want to be alone. He wanted Mario and Luigi to be with him...
---
#287 Posted: 20:48:50 27/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Pit looked at EyeBrawl. "What are you supposed to be anyways? hopefully not one of the underworld troops."
---
#288 Posted: 20:54:02 27/09/2013
"Nah, Eye don't know personally. Eye thinks eye'm a headless giant armour thingy with a pet flying bat-laser-shooting-eye." He held eye in his big hands and drop kicked him right into the swamp where Yoshi was.
---
#289 Posted: 21:00:31 27/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Thats good then,I would have had to defeat you if you where working for the Underworld." he said to him, a bit relieved that he was no foe.

Meanwile, Fox had wandered off away from them, and was near Yoshi.
---
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#290 Posted: 21:33:02 27/09/2013
Name: Dark Pit
Species: Angel
Game: Kid Icarus: Uprising
Wiki page?: http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Pit

Name: Quote
Species: Robot
Game: Cave Story
Wiki page?: http://cavestory.wikia.com/wiki/Quote

I should mention that even though Quote is a silent protagonist, i'm making him speak in this RP.
---
Cool cool.
#291 Posted: 21:42:24 27/09/2013 | Topic Creator
(Both accepted smilie)
---
#292 Posted: 21:57:02 27/09/2013
(Sweet. ^U^)

When Quote woke up, he found himself in the alleyway of two huge buildings. he tried recollecting his memory, hoping nothing serious had happened.

Curly, Sue, Mimigas... Good, my memory isn't lost this time, he thought.

When Quote turned around, he found another figure in dark clothing and black wings, flat against the floor. Quote immediately ran up to him.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked the strange figure.

The figure, known as Dark Pit, started to get up, regaining consciousness. "Yeah, i'm fine, back off." he said.

Quote put his hand on his spur weapon. "Who are you? and where are we?"

"Hey buddy, i'm just as confused as you are, and i said to back off!" Dark Pit said as he pulled out his Gaol Blade.

Both characters had a standout, each wondering who would strike first.

Quote then lowered his weapon. "Look, we have no idea where we are at all, so it's best we stick together and find out what's going on." Quote retracted his spur. "I'm Quote."

Dark Pit thought about it, and then lowered his weapon. "Fine, have it your way. Name's Dark Pit."

Dark Pit looked up into the sky and suddenly noticed a familiar figure. Is that Pit-stain? he thought.

Dark Pit activated his wings. "You got a way of flying?"

Quote activated his Booster 2.0. "You bet," he said. and he followed Dark Pit into the sky.
---
Cool cool.
#293 Posted: 22:03:24 27/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Pit soon saw someone familiar flying up above them. "Hunh? Pitto?!" he said to himself in shock, how had he gotten here?

As Fox was trying to find his way around, he saw Dark Pit flying above. "That cant be Pit,Can it?" he asked himself and quickly followed from the ground.
---
#294 Posted: 08:14:59 28/09/2013
Eye stared at Yoshi continuously.
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#295 Posted: 08:32:44 28/09/2013
ooc: oh gosh i forgot this! say, can i be Fire Kraken too?
#296 Posted: 12:13:58 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
(Sure)
---
#297 Posted: 12:25:07 28/09/2013
Quote and Dark Pit got an overall view of the city they were in.

"This doesn't look like the surface," said Quote.

"Neither does this look like town," said Dark Pit. He looked around, making sure he did see Pit somewhere around here. When suddenly, both saw an explosion at a nearby building.

Quote looked over at it and noticed a figure he didn't want to see again. it was Monster X.

"We have to go stop that thing!" said Quote.

"That thing doesn't involve us," said Dark Pit, "And we still need to figure out what's going on. Just ignore it."

"I don't care if we haven't figured that out! What I do know is that monster is serious trouble, and that those humans are gonna be in a lot of that if we don't stop it!"

"Do what you want, but i'm figuring out where I am and what's going on here." Dark Pit then flew off into the sky, getting faint from Quote's vision, when he noticed a figure much like Dark Pit, but with brighter color.

"Dark Pit, get back here, I need help!" Quote yelled to the brighter colored Dark Pit. little did Quote notice that it was the real Pit.
---
Cool cool.
#298 Posted: 12:35:24 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: pankakesparx456
Quote and Dark Pit got an overall view of the city they were in.

"This doesn't look like the surface," said Quote.

"Neither does this look like town," said Dark Pit. He looked around, making sure he did see Pit somewhere around here. When suddenly, both saw an explosion at a nearby building.

Quote looked over at it and noticed a figure he didn't want to see again. it was Monster X.

"We have to go stop that thing!" said Quote.

"That thing doesn't involve us," said Dark Pit, "And we still need to figure out what's going on. Just ignore it."

"I don't care if we haven't figured that out! What I do know is that monster is serious trouble, and that those humans are gonna be in a lot of that if we don't stop it!"

"Do what you want, but i'm figuring out where I am and what's going on here." Dark Pit then flew off into the sky, getting faint from Quote's vision, when he noticed a figure much like Dark Pit, but with brighter color.

"Dark Pit, get back here, I need help!" Quote yelled to the brighter colored Dark Pit. little did Quote notice that it was the real Pit.

Pit turned and saw the explosion, "Woah! What happened?" he said in shock. He then heard Quote, didnt really pay attention to who he called out to, and ran over to him. "We gotta take this thing down!" he said to him, getting his bow and arrow ready.

Fox had continued to follow Dark Pit from the ground,still thinking he was Pit.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:37:07 28/09/2013 by prextail202
#299 Posted: 12:36:42 28/09/2013
"You don't look like Dark Pit, you must be someone else," Quote said as he sped towards Monster X.
---
Cool cool.
#300 Posted: 12:39:27 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Dark Pit? You mean Pitto? I`m just Pit." he said to him. He ran towards Monster X. "You have any idea what this thing is, weakspots of it...?"
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me