Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape(retake)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6
Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape(retake) [CLOSED]
rayslotman Green Sparx Gems: 133
#251 Posted: 23:11:55 30/08/2013
"Time travel, ha, how ridiculous I am a man of science and as such have a responsibility to keep the many members of this facility healthy and alive" Ray says, "in order to do this I must return to the Infirmary and check to see if any new patients have arrived, good day sir.

--

Scruffy wandered aimlessly looking for the main office "Scruffy may have to rest, mhmh."
---
TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#252 Posted: 04:36:48 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: The guard left Theta to go to the labs alone... Just saying

The Doctor stepped over to Ray, "I get it, you want to save somepony's life. We mustn't break the cycle, you need to stay here and tend to the unicorn who is ever so obviously trying to get some attention," he turned back to the table and raised a test tube with a light blue mixture. A layer of solid powder caked atop of a liquid, not combined or stirred. He then placed it down in a try by itself, and lifted a tube with black liquid in it. He proceeded to placing it next to the other on the tray, then he walked over to another counter with cabinets. Pulling out a larger tube and a burner, he set them next to the tray to poor the two smaller tubes together.
--
Doctor Gulaven stood up from the wall, shaking his entire front right leg with small pops and here and there. He then limped over to his desk to open the lower left drawer; he pulled out a canister with a point on the smaller end. Sure hope this will work. he pushed the needle through his right leg's skin.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#253 Posted: 05:44:17 02/09/2013
Steel cautiously entered the infirmary, experience reminding him that a lot of ponies in here had a tendency to be upset by a ruckus. "Hello? It's Pteryx, from Engineering. I just need a couple acetaminophen tablets."
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5151
#254 Posted: 10:46:56 03/09/2013
Theta ruffled her wings, continuing down the hallway with a haughty spring to her step.
"Lab 45... Lab 45... La- Ah!" she paused out the front, lifting a hoof to knock a few times. "Doctor Theta. Let me in."
---
self professed austGAYlian
#255 Posted: 00:19:34 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
The Doctor laughed, "You mustn't come down here often enough," he waved the door panel to have the door slide open, "Oh, hello Doctor..." he had analyzed her set up that she was one of the few respected or higher ranking officials, "Theta, as your badge says. I am John, and I requested some supervisation and help with the processing of new inmates... Or co-workers."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#256 Posted: 02:59:30 05/09/2013
"John, hm?" she tilted her head as she regarded him coldly. "Never seen you before in my life. And where is our new fri-" she cut off as she saw Hellena, ears flattening as she muttered coldly. "Oh. Here."

Hellena knew recognition when she saw it. And there it was, right in the pegasus' eyes.
'Theta... Theta...' Loony muttered. 'Any ideas?'
No.
---
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#257 Posted: 12:12:58 05/09/2013
Dusty walked past cells filled with terrified ponies mind full of the nights events. The conclusion he had come to was simply to ignore it all and let it run its course. He remembered how he ended up the factory, it was his shining light. The only thing that held meaning in life anymore.

Dusty was sitting across from a smaller unicorn who adjusted his glasses and looked a clipboard "And this is not the first time you have lost teammates?" he asked. "No, I have lost quite a few over the years. But these guys where family." Dusty said looking down, his head straightened up and his voice became more clear all sadness fading away "But they knew what they signed up for. They where ready to put their life down at any moment." The unicorn's horn glowed as he removed the glasses from his eyes " I am sorry, but I cannot clear you for duty." Dusty shot up at this "why not? its all I have left" he shouted. "You don't show any specific signs of PTSD, but the reports from the field demonstrate and inherit lack of regard for pony life" the unicorn replied. "of course it does, I am a soldier thats what I do" Dusty shouted angrily. "I'm sorry, but no" the unicorn got up and left the room, the session was obviously over. Dusty stared at the ground, what would he do with his life now? All he had ever done since he was little was train to be the best soldier he could be, and now without family or friends its all he has. And he loses that to? The door opened and a pegasus stepped in. Dusty looked up. "Lt. Dark" the pegasus said "I would like to offer you a job."

ooc:sorry I have been gone, just couldn't really get myself to typing.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#258 Posted: 17:37:58 05/09/2013
I find a place needing repairs and start working on the damaged area. I shiver as I remember what I had just seen. What was this place? What dark secrets did this place hold? Would that ever happen to me? I hope not. All I knew is that I needed to find a way to get myself, Rainbow and my father out of this place.
#259 Posted: 03:12:47 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: *facehoof* (-(\) Wyrstel, can I ask that you do a little more with your character than going around finding random problems with the facility?

The Doctor could see their expressions, They know each other. Not a bright past obviously, nor future it would seem. This doctor knows I'm not from here, but was distracted by the unicorn, which means she is of great significance to her... Need more information. He walked around to he front of the carrier, "You two seem rather friendly, you wouldn't happen to know each other would you?"
--
Rainbow Dash nodded, "The usual: collecting colors, unless something breaks down, but that's uncommon with the newer machines, like "Strap" here," she put a hoof down on the control panel, "Alright..." she froze, shuttering to herself, Ok, come on. Get those thoughts out, don't... go... there... again... She hung her head.
--
The medic(oh dear gerd! Serry Serlerm, got lost in some of these posts and I forgot some things) processed to stealing a mask over his muzzle, "Just set still for three seconds, I need to seal this wound," an entire leg was gone. The edges burned, so it was either explosive or some type of light(or laser). The medic hovered over a gun shaped needle, and pushed metal strait into the nubbed limb. This made the pony shake more, "Just give it a few seconds to take effect," he used his magic to pull a belt from a far drawer to hold the shortened limb to the bed. The medic looked up to Amber, "We are out of gauze and anesthesia, could you run to the lab storage to retrieve more?"
--
A brown Pegasus with messy hair and a blue ooze dripping from his front right leg, smeared and glowed along the sleeve and side of his dress coat. A monocle hung from the opening of his coat, and some device was clamped to his tail. With deep breaths, he charged after Dusty in the cell block. The oozing leg clanked with each limped step toward the earth pony, without a word.
---
#260 Posted: 08:13:19 06/09/2013
Theta took a while to respond. "Not directly. Just a long time grudge against her lot. And his, too, which is why you came, I suppose?" she paused, savouring the shocked and indignant expression on Hellena's face. "Yes. But it doesn't really matter." The pegasus mare turned away. "You don't need to know the full story, John. Not yet."
---
#261 Posted: 18:24:42 06/09/2013
After finishing the repairs that were needed in that area, I gather my things and head off to the cafeteria to get something to eat. On my way I run into a guard and another pony. The other pony seems to be intent on hurting the guard. Dropping my bag I take to the air and tackle the brown Pegasus to the ground. I may be young but I am very strong. As it struggles beneath my hooves, I continue to fight it.

"Oh no you don't," I say angrily wrestling with the murderous pony.
#262 Posted: 03:47:23 09/09/2013 | Topic Creator
The deranged Doctor Gulaven spun over to give Starlight a right jab into his stomach(note: Now would be a good as time as any: Gulaven's front right leg is Android like, which means: robot on the inside), basically tossing the Pegasus back into the air. Bart of his hoof skin, in a specific rectangular shape, slide away as a blade cleaved out to prop itself up out from under his leg, "Starlight, stay away from me," he was smiling largely but with tears in his eyes. He slammed the blade into the floor, sending a crack thought the tile it struck. The green ooze shot from a random hole near his shoulder, which in turn made Gulaven limp on his mechanical leg(the only thing standing).
--
The Doctor stepped in between Theta and Hellena, "Then I require a different tutor. Came to learn, not kill out of some grudge," he sat.
---
rayslotman Green Sparx Gems: 133
#263 Posted: 07:04:31 09/09/2013
Ray turns from a clipboard resting infront of him " Sorry, what is that you want?"
---
TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:06:22 09/09/2013 by rayslotman
#264 Posted: 11:36:45 09/09/2013
"Then you learn." Theta replied, voice showing slight hints of impatience with this stranger. "A broken jaw, that will set in time, since it's already bound, and burns. I wouldn't bother with them, if they're magically produced by the user herself. The magic won't allow healing, not by Celestia, one of the rumoured Fritz siblings, or Canterlot's top doctor." She coughed, before continuing. "There isn't much anyone can do health-wise, maybe get a unicorn to speed up that jaw, or even convince her to do it herself."
---
#265 Posted: 15:21:38 09/09/2013
Battered, bruised and hurting all over I stand up shaking myself. I recognize the voice of the pony and tears fall down my face as I walk in front of him. I take whatever amount of pain. I force him to gaze into my eyes and with my tears still falling down my face I speak.

"Stop, Gulaven, please stop Doctor, I can fix you. I fixed my dad many times. Just stop this madness, this isn't you. Please stop," I say crying as I lay my head on his shoulder.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:17:54 11/09/2013 by Wyrstel
#266 Posted: 21:09:35 09/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: his body is limp, and his front right leg is stone stiff in the floor, he isn't fighting... If anything, edit to him hitting either the ground or the catwalk above them. After that, he could approach him, but then again, an 11 year colt cannot be superman...
---
#267 Posted: 00:38:16 10/09/2013
OOC: Starlight is not superman, he just cares for the Doctor and wants to help.
#268 Posted: 01:18:40 10/09/2013
ooc: the only 11 year old I know that could take down a fully grown adult with a mechanical arm is superman
---
#269 Posted: 03:16:44 11/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I think he gets it Sandman... Anyway, you really don't have to attach to him, considering he is in a dead like state, Un able to move as the mechanical part of him stand erect.... Plus @ Sandman... You could have posted a reaction from Dusty or something -_-
---
#270 Posted: 03:24:02 11/09/2013
OOC: ...

Hellena glared, bristling with anger.
Did she just- she thought wildly, staring down at Loony.
'She suspects the truth, I would think.'
---
#271 Posted: 01:08:20 14/09/2013
Dusty watched trying to comprehend exactly what was going on. One thing is for sure though, he could not make a move until this by standard was out of the way. He contemplated shouting but decided on watching things unfold before he did anything.
---
#272 Posted: 03:06:11 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Gulaven's eyes were thin, staring faintly into Starlight's, "I... I... Told... You... To leave me," he brought his back legs up quickly and pushed fast to flip up over his stationary leg, slamming his back, with Starlight, to the floor. The blade in the floor detached, without break, to let the leg free. A clear liquid oozed up and froze over one of the holes near his shoulder, making a "beep". To the noise, Gulaven hit it to the ground again, this time to pick himself up off the floor, and Starlight, "I'm sorry boy, but the Doctor is not in this afternoon."
--
The Doctor shook his head, "If she wanted it healed, she would have done so along the way. I know something that could help, not for sure, it always works for me," he turned to the burner he had set earlier, "An old recipe of mine I used to fix some of my own injuries in a few hours at the least."
--
OOC: I'm tempted to bring in my newest OC just because she is so cool(well I think she is anyway), but I have so many characters as it is. Lol

S stood up away from the less organized clone, "He... He retained more of the... Originals memories than I did, if any at all," he looked to the Pegasus, "How many more are you going to test?"

"An average amount, to get a good percentage of perfect subjects," he replied flipping a few switches near the cylindrical device.
--
OOC: I planned to do a little more with Gift Wing... But now I've got nothing, lol... Oooo, forgot... Oh yeah, nevermind.
---
#273 Posted: 21:31:19 16/09/2013
Dusty stepped forward steadily drawing closer to the wild doctor. 'If anything I need to take out that arm. Would my sword be able to take that metal? Who I really need right now is steel, to bad I don't have a com on me.' "How do you expect to get anywhere if you don't follow advances?" Chem's voice rang through Dusty's head. He stopped just far enough away so he could draw his sword if Gulaven made a move. "Alright doc, we need to get you to the infirmary. Let the good medicine ponies get you fixed up" he said more dry than caring. Him and the doctor would somewhat good friends in his mind, but this is his job. If he could take out the mechanical leg he would have an extreme advantage butif it remained it could thwart his plans. 'If worse comes to worse I could just cut him and keep him running until he passes out from blood loss.'
---
#274 Posted: 08:27:40 17/09/2013
"The home remedies are always seem to be the best, don't they?" Theta mused, quickly picking out a loose feather. "Perhaps it could work on some of them." She quickly looked over Hellena again, ignoring the latter's reproachful look. "Not all of them are magical."
"Go ahead and try." Loony's voice wasn't rude, the tone being fairly pleasant. And audible, if a little distorted.
"Yo- What? Who's there?" Theta screeched sharply, turning around again. The pink unicorn colt was smiling. Hellena's horn was gleaming, though she was still frowning.
"Just myself and I. Me isn't present, though. Quite unfortunate."
---
#275 Posted: 17:25:53 17/09/2013
I lay on the ground too injured to move but cough up some blood before I speak again. I gaze up at the Doctor with no fear on my face rather sadness. I weakly raise a hoof and grasp his own as I slowly begin to lose consciousness.

"That is not true...I cough more blood onto the ground, the Doctor is there, I know he is. Just let go Doctor, this is not you," I say before laying on the ground motionless.
#276 Posted: 05:17:45 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: just have to say Wyrstel... Welcome to the Rainbow Factory...

Gulaven just smiled at the young Pegasus below him, "I have always been who I am, there is nothing to let go of child," then it hit him, Child... Alone... Afraid... Sad... Alone... Child... Child... he them snapped his sight yo the earth pony behind him, "You plan to fight?" he turned slowly with a smirk, "I am a professional fighter, trained to defend even against the magic of the unicorns. A blade will not stand in my way," he brought his metal leg over to the blade stuck in the floor, which he had caused just moments ago, to remove the metal edge from the cement. It slide out ever so easily to his will, and to the power of the machine attached to his body, "Once you either step down or be defeated, doesn't matter which, I will ensure this boy does not interfere with me again!" he then jolted in pain. A seizing(whistle that grows in pitch) sound pronounced itself from the mis-mantled leg, "It pains me so, because I did not finish it. It punishes me for my in ability to acquire the proper parts for full functionality," he lowered his rear to the floor, then his left front knee. The mechanical leg locked in position again, erect front he ground, perfect balance, alone it stood by the crumbling brown Pegasus, in a vice grip of pain and power. The doctor's breath shortened, grew apart in numbers. Soon it was as if he had fallen asleep, but it was that of a pain induced coma.
--
OOC:Kinda missing someone, she is holding up a character I should be using more than any other(RD)...
--
S sat where he was, looking up at the horn atop his head, What can I do with this? How do I use it? Dies it have a limit? he thought as the new clone sunk in on himself looking around frantically, "Come on, calm down. I haven't been here long enough o know what they are doing, or what they are capable of..." he looked at Sicolus, "Or who that is..."
---
#277 Posted: 01:13:04 19/09/2013
Dusty tilted his head and assessed the situation. 'he could be faking it or he could actually be out' he thought to himself. He finally decided on the latter considering it was better than doing nothing he took confident steps forward. If the doctor woke up he could be in a lot of trouble, but then again the worst that could happen to him was death and at this point that wasn't much of a threat. He used the leverage that the mechanical arm gave to lift Gulaven onto his back. He kept expecting the arm to shoot back to life and either strangle or stab him. He started to take steps towards the infirmary each one strained from the weight. The whole situation reminded him of when Airin got shot down.

Dusty hit a dead break as he saw his comrade. He lay with shrapnel all along the right side of his body encompassing his wings and legs, still conscious. "alright bud, there I can carry you or drag you, but if I drag you those wounds will get infected" Dusty said staying a bit calm for the situation. Airin didn't like the idea of being carried around, he was a very free spirited guy. He enjoyed flying which allowed him to, in a sense live without restriction. "fine, fine, but get me there quick" he said taking deep breaths trying to relieve the pain. It was a 3 kliq walk and Airin had put on a few pounds. Between evading capture and keeping Airin from passing out or bleeding out the trip took 13 hours.
---
#278 Posted: 02:40:12 25/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Has the Factory lost its few gears already?
---
#279 Posted: 04:03:43 25/09/2013
OOC: Dunno.
---
#280 Posted: 17:43:15 25/09/2013
After sometime I begin to stir. I find myself alone, shrouded in darkness. I try to move but untold agony fills my entire body. I cough up blood and it spills onto the ground beside me.

"What happened here? Why am I laying here like this, in terrible pain, I ask myself. I've got to get out of here," I say as I struggle to stand despite my condition. Finally but with a lot of work I am able to stand. Coughing up more blood with each step I take I make my way slowly out of the place and into the light before collapsing unconscious once again.
#281 Posted: 05:33:14 26/09/2013
"Wh- Who the hell are you?" Theta asked again, voice slightly louder then usual.
"It doesn't matter." Loony replied. "What matters is now I'm here, and I'm not leaving," he glanced behind him, before adding. "Not yet."
Theta frowned. "...Fair enough. Just... Don't get in our way."
"We wouldn't dream of it."
---
#282 Posted: 04:00:11 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I am ever so sorry for the delay, but we are missing some players who have yet to post as of recently. Three by my count, one of which hasn't replied to PM, another has been in and out the past few months, and the other I have yet to inform. Please stand by a little longer in patients, the Factory will resume shortly.
---
#283 Posted: 06:08:49 08/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: The Factory is currently unavailable at this time, please check back another time. With the missing players and the inactivity, I have issued a one week warning. If the missing players are not back by then, their characters may be eliminated, handed control to either me or another periodic player, or the factory will be permanently shutdown... A new RP will follow, but it will not be the Rainbow Factory due to missing components that fully effect the story. It will be something of a lighter scene, one the fandom should be sure to recognize(I really doubt it would, I've never been noticed for anything).

Thank you for your read, and do comment, it would help to know there are still some loyal workers amongst us...

- Written in the form of Doctor Gulaven's speech
---
#284 Posted: 06:18:40 08/10/2013
OOC: hh alrighty then
---
#285 Posted: 23:37:00 09/10/2013
ooc: some of us are still here, and waiting.
---
#286 Posted: 07:13:12 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
The week's deadline is only two-three(whichever you prefer or is correct) days, by the day before, I will have decided what will happen. Whether the characters are assigned new players, or if the factory is shut down once again. Ideas of a new RP have been thought up recently, some of which I will not share at the moment. I'd really hate to close this RP again, but it is missing players, and is sorta... Bad compared to the first attempt... Anyway, this is a next to last update before decision time... See you on the 14th(one day before choices are made)
---
#287 Posted: 07:15:24 13/10/2013
OOC: Alrighty, then. Any specific time on the 14th, though? It's just that it's technically in six hours here and I have school starting tomorrow, hhehehe.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:17:21 13/10/2013 by ReshiramForever
#288 Posted: 04:21:08 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I had an eye exam yesterday so my pupils were too far dilated to type and/or read... So for the whereabouts of our missing companions are still unknown, and it has been too long without official posts(I'd like to type multiple parts, but only two to three out of six to seven parts I will not deal with because it would leave others behind, and also bring about confusion.

I am very sorry to say: The Rainbow Factory will be closing its doors once more. I will attempt this RP elsewhere in a matter of time, no specific time or place(at the moment) so please do not search. If I do open it again here, it will be on a more strict regime, asking for periodic players so that there are no people left behind, at least three posts(by anyone, not three by one) a day, not including my own, and a three line minimum post for detail and information.

so the answer is, Yes, the Factory is now closed... See all of you, who read this, in another RP, or through PM/GB. /)
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me