Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Answers to Past Memories (Guardian High Sequel) [PRIVATE]
First | Previous | Page 6 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The Answers to Past Memories (Guardian High Sequel) [PRIVATE] [CLOSED]
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#251 Posted: 02:35:33 10/11/2013
"Well you, ... um.. evil me? Yeah. You're ME!!" Dahilia said happily

Rocky cheered as Dahilia accepted her guardian

Elicora also cheered
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8684
#252 Posted: 02:37:39 10/11/2013
Storm heard the fight had stoped and got up and looked to see what was happening. He saw Dahilia was talking to her shadow self. "Flare be ready to fight if something happens."

Flare noded.
---
SC
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#253 Posted: 02:51:22 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
http://www.youtube.com.prx2.un...h?v=yLGS4pXE4oU - Victory Theme (Search Persona 4 Period if link doesn't work)
http://www.youtube.com.prx2.un...h?v=oBJgeO6zGD4 - Dahilia accepting her Shadow and it becoming Orion (Persona 4 I'll Face Myself ~ Another Version is song)

Victory Spoils:
Serah Leveled up - Lv 27 > 30 - Learned Aqua Boost/ Malaques replaces Malaqua.
August Leveled up - Lv. 26 > 29 - Learned Arm Chopper
Ward Leveled up - Lv Lv 27 > 30
Maea Leveled up - Lv 30 > 31
Korra Leveled up - Lv 35 > 36
Storm Leveled up - Lv 33 > 35 (He was in the first group but left after awhile.)
Elicora Leveled up - Lv 28 > 31 - Learned Elec Boost
Rocky Leveled up - Lv Lv 29 > 33 - Learned Bufula
(The first group to participate in the fight gained 3 levels, the second group gained 1, Elicora gained 3 for helping participating in defending civilians.)

The shadow nodded its head and smiled. It then transformed into a girl with black hair and a blue garb. It then transformed into the Star Arcana card.

Serah heard Dahilia say a name, but couldn't quite make it out. It had to have been her Guardian's name.
Rocky and Serah both went and hugged her. "We knew you could do it, Day!" Serah cried, wiping a tear.

Maea walked up. "Give her some room, please." Rocky and Serah stepped back and Dahilia nearly collapsed.
Saffron looked at Dahilia. "She will need time to recover. Just like the rest of us did when we accepted our shadows. At least a few days before doing anything. Let's get her back to the dorm."

Ward and Korra grabbed one of Dahilia's arms and began carrying her to the dorm. A few minutes later, the Dark Hour ended and Ward looked back at Storm, nodding his head so Storm could see. It was a signal to say, meet us at the dorm. He also noticed everyone's Guardian, including Orion and Flare, had disappeared, until the next Dark Hour occurred.

http://www.youtube.com.prx2.un...h?v=-f-dFZRmiFs - During the long awaited rest/meeting at the dorm. (Persona 3 Tranquility is song)

The group reached the dorm and carried Dahilia up to her room and put her in her bed and covered her up and proceeded downstairs into the lounge.
"Quite a battle." Serah said, laying her head on the pillow on the couch. "I need a good rest."
Freija, Pierce, and Rowan walked in. "Great job to all of you. The citizens are safe for now, and it seems no damage was caused to the town." Pierce said, yawning.

"Good to know, good job with defending the city." Maea smiled.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:52:09 10/11/2013 by Crescent Wing
#254 Posted: 17:44:27 10/11/2013
Dahilia layed on her bed, quite exhausted. "... What just happened..." She asked herself, confused. She shook her head. "Well... There's another story no-one will ever believe" Dahilia said with small sigh.

Rocky sat exhausted "Great job, all of you. We all survived that crazy battle" Rocky said in a tired tone.

Elicora sat on a nearby chair with a nod. "Least we can rest now. We all deserve it" She said with a cheery smile, trying her hardest to stay awake.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#255 Posted: 17:51:19 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, another Shadow Crisis resolved." August said. "Hopefully this may be another clue in finding Autumn." She looked down.

The Group has survived the calamity and came one step closer to finding out about Autumn's fate. The S.E.E.S. Relationship has leveled up for everyone.

S.E.E.S. - Lv 2/5 (Fool)

Tuesday, April 14 (Day Off)
Time: 6:37 AM
Weather: Cloudy

The group had rested for a while and were happy to have destroyed a Shadow, but they were also worried about Dahilia.
Saffron walked up to Dahilia's nightstand and set down some medicine and breakfast. There was eggs, watermelon and some sort of bread. "Here Dahilia, have something, you're pretty weak from last night." She said in a soft tone and proceeded to walk out of the room.
---
#256 Posted: 18:00:12 10/11/2013
Dahilia sat up and grabbed the plate and ate the watermelon first. She turned on her her small stereo and played Compass. She enjoyed her breakfast as the sang along with the chorus. "I'll always have music" Dahilia said cheerfully.

Rocky finally got up from her long sleep and walked downstairs. She tiredly grabbed a peach and began to eat it.

Elicora sat on the couch and began to read her book silently. She made multiple face expressions as she read. She was sad, happy, confused, mad, shocked, and weirded out, something new each minute.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#257 Posted: 21:48:27 10/11/2013
After a night of thinking it over Storm finally decided to go to the dorm. He slowly steped up the steps and knocked on the door. "I hope you're right Flar." He thought to himself. He waited for someone to answer.
---
SC
#258 Posted: 22:10:06 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah sat and ate her breakfast. "So Rocky, what do you think we should do with Day? Like, how should we explain this to her?"

Maea sat down with her cup of coffee. "Well, I suggest waiting until she recovers. Hopefully by Thursday she should be okay. In the mean time, how should we spend our day off before school tomorrow?"

Korra came downstairs. "Well I for one think that we should go out and have some lunch, like get everyone together and have a lunch day."

"What about Dahilia?" Serah answered. "We can't just leave her."

"Oh yeah, well we could do it after she recovers, I forgot it takes a while to recover from the 'awakening' of a Guardian."

Maea opened up her blue book. "It really depends on the person."

Korra and Serah looked confused. "What do you mean?" Serah asked.

"I mean, that depending on the person, that is what affects the time it takes to recover. Dahilia seems to be a strong willed person, so it will take her only a few days for her to recover. I mean, some people could take up to a few days to awaken fully from it."

Serah nodded her head. "When Saffron got her Guardian, she was out for nearly a week. While I was out for only a day. I get it now."

"Yes, the spiritual will power of someone all factors in to this. Anyway, enough about this. What shall we do today?" Maea asked, smiling.

Knock Knock
"Who could that be?" Serah wondered. She then walked over and opened the door and saw a man. "Hello there."

Ward came downstairs and noticed Storm. "Oh, you decided to come? Well, did you see Flare off when the Dark Hour ended? And it's nearly 7 AM, where did you go?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:51 10/11/2013 by Crescent Wing
#259 Posted: 22:28:43 10/11/2013
"Hello is Ward around?" Storm asked then saw Ward. "Hey Ward. Yes I did see Flare off. She disappeared in a flash of fire and I won't see her untill the next full moon or "Dark Hour." Storm said. "I was thinking over night. I had things to think about but I thought long and hard and decided to come here." He explained.
---
SC
#260 Posted: 23:18:04 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah looked down for a minute and looked at Storm. "Wait a second, you're the one who aided us battling the shadow. I see, well Ward, you can talk to him." She smiled and went back to the table.

"Come sit on the couch." Ward said and the two walked over and sat in the two chairs. "So, will you be enrolling at Guardian high? I mean if you're constantly on the run, we could put you in the school under a diferent name or something if you want protection, but it's entirely up to you."

Korra sat over on the couch next to Ward. "So, where do you normally stay? Do you have a foster family or something?"
---
#261 Posted: 23:33:38 10/11/2013
ooc: Storm and Flare helped a little in the battle how come they didn't get any experience?

"Guardian High? What is that?" Storm asked. He then looked at Korra. "I stay here and there." He said in a kind of low voice.
---
SC
#262 Posted: 23:50:50 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry, forgot to post that, I will fix that.

"Yeah, Guardian High is our High School. You don't seem much older than 17 or 18 years old. I mean after listening to your story we could probably let you stay here and attend Guardian High for awhile, or something, at least so you have someplace to be. We can just change your name so nobody can find you. But..." Ward said. "It's all up to you. I just feel bad about you moving around every where."

Korra made a face and nodded her head. "I agree I feel bad that you are always on the run. Why not stay here with us for a few days or so? We start school tomorrow, maybe if you're up to it, we can talk to August about enrolling you."
---
#263 Posted: 01:42:18 11/11/2013
ooc: it's ok.

Storm noded. "Thank you for your hospitality. I've never had anyone treat me so kindly." He said smiling. "I would like that." He said smiling.
---
SC
#264 Posted: 02:15:19 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah stood up. "Well, I will go get August and have her talk to you about this." She then walked upstairs to go find August.

"We here at the dorm always try to help out. We will introduce you later to everyone once they all get up and such. But it will be cool to have a new-comer around."

Storm can feel the friendship Ward is showing towards him. Storm has established the Fortune Relationship.

Ward - Lv. 1/5 (Fortune)

"Here, let me go grab you something to eat." Ward said and walked into the kitchen.

After Ward walked into the kitchen, Serah and August came walking down the stairs.
"Ah, good to see you here. Storm, I hear the others have enticed you to enroll at Guardian High." August said, setting down a golden book on the coffee table. "Now, let's see, first of all, if you want to enroll, you'll want to create a new name. Then we will need some records, and you will need to pay money to stay in the dorm, it's only 1500 yen, which isn't much considering, a lot of us at the dorm have after-school jobs. So, we will just need a few information piecesv here, is the sheet."

First Name:
Last Name:
Job (If applicable):
Former Schools:

"This is pretty much all we will need, we can fill out the rest." Serah said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:15:53 11/11/2013 by Crescent Wing
#265 Posted: 04:25:19 11/11/2013
Ooc: what is the Fortune Relationship?

Storm noded and took the sheet and wrote His information as followed.

First Name: Tony
Last Name: Forge
Job (If applicable): N/A (assassin for hire)
Former Schools: N/A (homeschooled)

"Here you go all filled out. But there is one thing you should know about my job. every now and then I'll have to take leave from school to do my job and probably take a day or two to rest depending on how far my job is." Storm said.
---
SC
#266 Posted: 13:53:14 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Relationships are kinda like rewards for being friends with someone. Ward's arcana is Fortune and you now can have a better friendship and Ward can now assist you in combat, and maxing a relationship to level 5 nets a nice reward, especially to Rocky, because she has the Wild Card. This is readable on Page 1 of the topic.

August took the paper and looked at it. "Alright thank you. Um, let's see, here, what job is this, if you don't mind me asking... Tony."
---
#267 Posted: 20:50:59 11/11/2013
"Well technically it's a part time job. I am a assassin. I am contacted and hired by people who need help to put others in their place.....permanently." Storm explained. "But I never work for gangs or any criminal origination especially the mob. So you guys have nothing to worry about. But as my job suggest I must ask that I take a few days or so to do my job but occasionally I get a job that I must go out of the country for a few weeks so I'll need extended time on school work. I mean if that's ok." Storm explained.
---
SC
#268 Posted: 21:05:10 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Y-You're an a-a-assassin?" August asked. "That's seems terrible, but. I can't tell someone how to live your life. Well, I must be going." She gathered up all the paper work and proceeded to go upstairs.

Ward brought Storm some food, "Don't take it the wrong way. She just isn't used to something like that. I personally don't mind, but probably shouldn't explain that to the others. "Just fill out the forms at school for make-up and you will be fine."

Serah came down and saw Storm here. "So, will you be transferring to Guardian High? What grade will you be in? I am sure August will go to the school and print out your schedule. But if you would like, some of us are probably going out to have spend some time before we head back to School again from our long weekend."

Serah smiled and walked upstairs to grab her shoulder bag.

"Do you want me to show you to your room?" Korra asked.
---
#269 Posted: 21:30:26 11/11/2013
Storm ate the food Ward brought him. He looked at Serah and noded. "I wouldn't mind to hang out. But I want to get settled in first." He said then looked at Korra. "Shure." He said with a smile.
---
SC
#270 Posted: 21:52:13 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah nodded as she tightened her shoulder bag's strap. "Okay. Well, I suppose it is still early so, I will go out and practice my Saxophone."

Korra stood up from the couch and went and grabbed a cup of coffee. She smelled it and indulged in its warm scent, "Well, let me know when you want me to help you settle in." She took a sip and sat back in the couch. "Good, good, coffee."

Maea came out from the office behind the desk near the door. "Hello there." She said to Storm. "You must be... Storm right? Well, I am Maea. Nice to meet you." She smiled shaking his hand. A soft, soothing noise came from outside the dorm. The smooth sound of jazz was a pleasant mood in the morning. "Aww, maybe I should grab my Violin. Me and Serah have been practicing a bit after school. We started a Jazz Group, it doesn't have a name, but it sounds cool to have a Jazz Violin. Well, I will go join her." She smiled and waved goodbye and went upstairs.
---
#271 Posted: 00:13:35 12/11/2013
Storm waved a shy goodbye to Maea as she went upstairs. He then looked at Korra. "Could you help me find my room?" He asked.
---
SC
#272 Posted: 00:17:50 12/11/2013
OOC: ... Recap please? I play video games for a few days and miss everything smilie
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#273 Posted: 00:29:06 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Haha, well Dahilia is still recovering and Storm will be enrolling at Guardian high and today is the last free day until tomorrow (in game) which continues at guardian high. I've been playing Secret of Mana and I loves it!

Korra walked over to Storm, I mean, Tony. I suppose I should get used to calling you that. Anyway, come this way. the men's dorms are on the third floor, the women's doors are on the second floor, obviously this is the first, over there are the restrooms, thats the dining area, this is the lounge, thats the sign in/out book you ALWAYS need to fill out. The kitchen is through there, now, shall we go upstairs?"
---
#274 Posted: 00:58:08 12/11/2013
"It's okay if you use my real name in the dorm." Storm said as he followed Korra upstairs.
---
SC
#275 Posted: 01:05:53 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I am sorry. So what grade are you going to be in tomorrow? I am a junior. I just recently turned 17 not long ago. But, don't worry, I am sure you'll have classes with a bunch of us at the dorm."

They arrived at a large wooden door with a metallic label with the number nine on it. She inserted the key in and opened the door to a room with a large white rug and a nicely made bed with a desk and bookshelf.

"I know it isn't much, but if you have your own stuff then you can personalize your room like all of us. Just make sure to knock on all the doors. The restrooms are down the hall and each room has a personalized bathroom. Hope you enjoy." Korra said. "Need anything else?"
---
#276 Posted: 01:15:51 12/11/2013
OOC: Alright, thank ye~ I've been playing RayMan Origins and replaying Skylanders Giants smilie

Dahilia sang along with Compass as she set down her plate. She hopped out of her bed, still a little weak, and steadied herself. She walked over to her dresser and picked up her phone. She scrolled through some numbers and stopped when she reached "Calilia Smith".

Rocky walked around outside, looking at the remains from the Dark Hour. Some of the pavement was cracked, and and trees nearby were alright.

Elicora set down her book as she stretched
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#277 Posted: 01:22:49 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah saw Rocky and let her saxophone hang by her neck-strap. "Hey Rocky, what's up?"

Maea knocked on the door. "Day, can I come in?"

"So Elicora, what book are you reading?" Freija asked, "Any good? I think I have a book that you might enjoy." She smiled and sat down.
---
#278 Posted: 01:26:44 12/11/2013
"Nothing, just seeing what's left from the battle" Rocky said with a small smile

"Sure" Dahilia said happily as she walked back to her bed with her phone

"Chain Letter. Day brought it from California. It's pretty good. You do?" Elicora said
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#279 Posted: 01:38:43 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I see. Would you like to hang out with us today?" Serah asked. "Maea plays violin but went upstairs to check on Day. Do you play an insrument?"

Maea walked in. "How are you feeling after all that happened last night? You look pretty beat. I see Saffron brought you breakfast. Well if you are done I can take it down."

Freija looked at the book. "Seems interesting. How about a book exchange? Hang on a second." Freija went upstairs and a moment later returned with a roughly 350 page book. "Here, mind if I give you this in exchange for Chain Letter? I really want to read this." The book was covered with a protective cover and the large title was named, 'One Life's Breeze.'

Freija looked at it and handed it to Elicora. "It's a fantastic book about this girl who always dreams of life away from her life at home. She is always trying to escape from her family. Read about and you'll like it."
---
#280 Posted: 01:46:13 12/11/2013
"I used to play the flute." Rocky said with a smile

"I'm alright. Thank you" Dahilia said with happily

Elicora nodded as she finished the last few pages of Chain letter. She handed Chain Letter to Freija as she took One Life's Breeze. "Chain Letter is about a group of teenagers who get a strange letter from someone known as The Caretaker. They have to do risky things or risk losing their lives. It's a pretty great book" Elicora said with a smile.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#281 Posted: 01:50:12 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Would you like to join our Jazz Ensemble? I play Tenor Saxophone as you see, Maea plays Violin, Ward the Guitar, and if you want, you can play Jazz Flute. We hope to make a band and have a gig." Serah laughed.

"Alright then. Well, hopefully by Thursday you should be better. Well, have a good rest." Maea said and grabbed the tray and went downstairs.

Freija had observed the book, "This looks pretty good. Thank you. I think you'll enjoy my book."
---
#282 Posted: 01:56:27 12/11/2013
"Sure. My flute is upstairs. It'd be fun to make a band" Rocky said with a smile

Dahilia nodded as she took her phone. She dialed Calilia's number and waited for her to pick up. "Hello?" Said a voice through the phone

"I think I will also. Hope you enjoy Chain letter" Elicora said with a smile
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#283 Posted: 01:58:07 12/11/2013
Quote: Crescent Wing
"I am sorry. So what grade are you going to be in tomorrow? I am a junior. I just recently turned 17 not long ago. But, don't worry, I am sure you'll have classes with a bunch of us at the dorm."

They arrived at a large wooden door with a metallic label with the number nine on it. She inserted the key in and opened the door to a room with a large white rug and a nicely made bed with a desk and bookshelf.

"I know it isn't much, but if you have your own stuff then you can personalize your room like all of us. Just make sure to knock on all the doors. The restrooms are down the hall and each room has a personalized bathroom. Hope you enjoy." Korra said. "Need anything else?"

"It's more than I could of asked for." He looked at Korra. "Thank you for your kind hospitality." A tear of joy came off his cheak. "I wish there were more people out there like you guys." He wiped his eyes. "And as for your earler question I've been homeschooled so I think I'm in 11th grade."
---
SC
#284 Posted: 02:02:43 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Alright, This will be fun. I will go fetch Ward and tell him to come out. Believe it or not, Saffron played the drums for awhile, I wonder if she still does. Freija can play Trumpet and a little bit of saxophone. This will be fun!" Serah smiled. She then went inside. "Ward, hey, you wanna play guitar with us?"

Ward jumped off the couch. "Oh yeah, that would be fun." He said and darted upstairs. He returned with an Acoustic Jazz Guitar.

Freija noticed Serah and Ward talking as she was reading Chain Letter. "A band huh? Mind if I freshen up my Trumpet skills?"

"Sure!" Ward and Serah said in unison.

Maea came downstairs and put the tray away and got her violin back out. "So it seems like you recruited some new people. That's good."
---
#285 Posted: 14:58:57 12/11/2013
Rocky walked inside and went upstairs. She opened her dorm and went inside. SHe dug around through her closet until she finally found a black box containing her flute.

"Hey Calilia. You still up for coming to Guardian High?" Dahilia asked

Elicora began reading her book.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#286 Posted: 15:12:51 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah went in and put her saxophone away as it was almost time to get ready and go out. She saw Rocky vigorously going through her closet, and saw she found her flute. "Cool, you found it. Maybe some days after school we can have practice. A few of us are going out for brunch. Wanna come with? It's me, Korra, and Rowan. We figured, he hasn't really seen much of us lately, so he will be coming to the dorm for a few weeks. He has been in New Zealand, visiting his grandparents. He just got back a few days ago, as he helped us clear the city of shadows."

Maea walked downstairs and saw a very focused Elicora and Freija. "My my, aren't they at it with their books. It is such a nice day, the least they could do is go outside and read, I mean there is a bench right outside the dorm, in fact, isn't there a park down the block?" She thought as she saw them reading their exchanged books. After going into the kitchen she set Dahilia's tray on the counter and started to clean it, afterwards she went upstairs and put on her coat and got ready to go out and buy some new books and music.
---
#287 Posted: 16:43:29 12/11/2013
"Shure. I'll come." Storm said.
---
SC
#288 Posted: 21:33:48 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Korra smiled at Storm. "Alright, well, shall we get going?" She asked in a soft, hust tone.

Storm really feels Korra's kindness on him. He has developed the Lovers Relationship.

Lovers (Korra) - Lv. 1/5

Korra and Storm were looking around the room. "Well I will be in the lounge, see you later." She smiled.
---
#289 Posted: 23:29:14 12/11/2013
"Wait up!" Storm then followed Korra into the lounge.
---
SC
#290 Posted: 23:36:23 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Alright, shall we head out now guys?" Korra asked as she saw Rocky, Maea and Serah in the lounge. "Wait, where is Ward? Isn't he coming?"

Maea looked around, "I thought he was coming." She nodded. "I don't know with him sometimes." She then started giggling. "Oh, ready?"

Korra smiled. "Yes, I am ready, and I guess Storm wants to come to. Wait a second, are you gonna come in that white garb thing? Don't you have any 'casual' clothes like ours?" Korra points to her coat and skirt. "Don't you have some pants and a jacket or something?"
---
#291 Posted: 23:53:48 12/11/2013
Storm shook his head. "No unfortunately all my clothes were burned up in the fire. This is all I have."
---
SC
#292 Posted: 05:19:31 13/11/2013
OOC: I finally finished Calilia's sheet! I haven't had access to my computer all day
Name : Calilia
Arcana : Hermit
Guardians : Severa > Enzuela
Weapon: 4 shurikens, all have different engravings of flowers on them.
Guardian's Element: Earth
Guardian's Weakness(es): Wind
Guardian's Resistance: Fire
Appearance : Guardian: [User Posted Image] (credit)
Calilia: [User Posted Image](crediit)
Backstory: Calilia has lived with Dahilia all her life, until she moved to Japan a few years before Dahilia had. When Calilia heard Dahilia had moved to Japan, she was utterly excited. She heard about Guardian High through Dahilia. She has been thinking to enroll ever since, and finally has recently. She is a very silent girl who enjoys helping from afar. (Sorry for short backstory, couldn't come up with anything smilie)
Skills:
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#293 Posted: 11:03:12 13/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay, accepted, here are the skills and levels.

Severa - Lv 38.
*Materazi
*Mighty Swing
*Diarama
40- Teradyne
43- Earth Break
44- Earth Boost
49- Resist Wind
52- Deathbound
54- Diarahan
58- Marakukaja
62- Materadyne
67- Earth Amp
73- Vorpal Blade
79- Brave Blade
80- Power Charge
---
#294 Posted: 14:27:55 13/11/2013
Rocky stood happily in the lounge making sure to have her sword sheathed

"Yep. I should be there in a few days. I just need to pack up my things" Calilia answered coolly.
"Okay! I'll see you soon then." Dahilia said happily. "Bye!"
"Bye" Calilia hung up.

Elicora happily turned the page of her book, enjoying it.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#295 Posted: 00:32:26 14/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well um, Storm, how about we see if Ward has anything spare for you? Okay?" Korra said and walked upstairs and quickly came back down, "Here, will these fit you?" She asked, holding up a pair of jeans, a navy blue shirt, and a gray jacket. "Let's see if those fit, and we can buy you some new stuff cause we gotta get you your uniform too."

Serah stood up and walked over to the sign in book and signed her name and the others. "Alright, I will be waiting outside with Maea."

Maea looked surprised. "Oh yes, I forgot, we were going out today, even though I talked about it earlier, gosh, I feel stupid, lemme go grab my bag then, I put it in the office." She ran into the office and picked up her bag and walked out with Serah and sat on the stone railing on the steps waiting for the others.

Freija looked up from her book. "Have fun you guys, and don't cause trouble, I won't be here much longer, I must return to the college campus with Pierce on Sunday. Well, bye." She said and continued to read her book.

"I honestly don't care if you keep these clothes. I don't need them, I got new ones last weekend. So take 'em and we'll get you new ones." Ward said to Storm.
---
#296 Posted: 04:06:22 14/11/2013
Storm took the clothes from Korra. "Thank you kindly. I really appreciate it a lot." He said. "Give me a few minutes to put them on." He said as he went to his dorm room to put on the clothes. After a few minutes he came out looking almost completely different well except for his hair. "They fit purifict." Storm said. "I've got some money left over to pay for my uniform."
---
SC
#297 Posted: 10:57:34 14/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh, the uniform is already paid for. August went and paid for your uniform and books. She dropped off your schedule and books, but she had to go back out and finish some papers. So let's see here, your schedule is, Pre Calc, History, English III, Chemistry, Physics, Lunch, Free Period, and Philosophy. Hmm, I guess they say you need these classes." Korra said looking at the schedule. "Well, we do have English and Physics together. That should be fun. Serah and Rocky are in all AP classes, Serah is taking AP Calculus, Chemistry, English, History, Philosophy, and Biology. Lordy, she has a lot on her plate. That's for sure."

Ward walked over. "Well, that looks pretty good. You're entirely different looking, you now look like a normal kid here. By the way, students typically wear their uniforms to places after school and change when they go back home for the night. Some students can make minor changes to their uniforms but you don't have too."
---
#298 Posted: 19:35:22 14/11/2013
"Oh? Well I'll have to thank her when she comes back." Storm said. He looked at his schedule. "Well just the kind of classes I like." He said. "Weren't we going to do something sense it's you guys free day?"
---
SC
#299 Posted: 23:21:51 14/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Sorry, but they had to sign you up for two science classes. I am pretty good at Physics, so if you need help, ask me, but for English III, ask Saffron or Serah, they are good. Rocky seems good at English and Calculus. Anyway, shall we be going out then?" Korra smiled.

"Well, I suppose we should probably get going then, also, I hear Alex should be coming back soon, today or tomorrow. I am not sure." Saffron said, coming out of the kitchen. "He is pretty cool, he saved my life when the first shadow attack occurred."
---
#300 Posted: 23:44:20 14/11/2013
"Shure!" Storm said. He then turned to Saffron. "Kind of like when Flare saved mine." He said. "Now lets go!" Storm said heading out the door."
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 6 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me