Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > New guardians (skylander mlp fim rp, always accepting)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
New guardians (skylander mlp fim rp, always accepting) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#251 Posted: 07:12:10 09/03/2013
"Mm!" Rainbow Dash paused mid chew, "Where are we going after this? We need..." she swallowed before continuing, "to get Discord out of here... And set that Kaos strait."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#252 Posted: 07:21:00 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"flynn can take you on your way on his air ship" hugo said. "well then lets see this flynn" spark said
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4238
#253 Posted: 00:33:20 10/03/2013
Shadow ate an apple and tossed the core to a sheep
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#254 Posted: 01:03:10 10/03/2013
"Airship? I don't know if you haven't noticed, but I'm a pegasus. I can fly where I want." she pointed to her wings, "And I can assure you that I am faster than anything here."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#255 Posted: 01:06:10 10/03/2013
"And I'm the next best."
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#256 Posted: 05:49:07 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"do you know where to go?" hugo asked. "also we got one who cant fly" spark said, referring to pinkie pie
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#257 Posted: 18:48:25 10/03/2013
OOC: looks like a few people forgot their spots here...

Rainbow Dash leaned toward Hugo, "They can lead the way, but I can fly on my own."
---
#258 Posted: 22:07:51 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: hm.... Also I've noticed for a long time that we are all flying things, and pinkie is The only non flying

A male cat approached Hugo. "um, did I just hear you say my name" he asked. "oh, yes Flynn, can you take these ponies to kaos' castle, with your airship?" Hugo asked. "best pilot in the world, says, yes" Flynn replied. gee, some ego this guy has spark thought
---
#259 Posted: 09:58:46 11/03/2013
"So no fighting training for the in experienced?" Rainbow Dash eyed the new guy, "Not everyone is exactly ready for... Well let's say Discord was a challenge for six of the best ponies, and only two of them are here." she flew closer to Hugo, "I'm sure there is something that can prepare them for something or someone more powerful."
---
#260 Posted: 10:52:22 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
spark viewed this as a challenge. "you saying we'rent good enough?" she growled. her wings started to spark, ready to point them at anypony
---
#261 Posted: 21:12:58 11/03/2013
Shadow growled as well, rearing. She gathered shadows and formed an arrow and bow preparing to let it loose
---
#262 Posted: 20:01:13 14/03/2013
"Whoa everypony. I didn't mean you were weak, I was just concerned with your experience. Discord is not a guy you want to just walk up to to challenge." Rainbow Dash added, "It won't be easy, especially if he has the ability to travel between here and Equestria."
---
#263 Posted: 07:36:34 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: sorry, spring camp with my class for 3 days

"very well" spark hissed. "actually," she said, looking at hugo, "i see that most of us are getting new powers, like my fire, and some abilities we always had seemed to change effect a bit," she explained, referring to everyone's powers. "probably because your from a different dimension" hugo guessed, "but im not so sure"
---
#264 Posted: 12:44:26 15/03/2013
"Oh..." She tried to let the arrow return, but it wouldn't turn into shadows again. she walked to a wall and stuck it were nopony was in the way. It dissapated after a few seconds.
---
#265 Posted: 08:52:43 16/03/2013
"New powers?" Rainbow Dash was confused, "Those orb things gave you new powers?... And improved your current abilities?" she was very interested in hearing more on why things were changing.
---
#266 Posted: 09:35:55 16/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"i mean..." spark said, and let her wings spark with fire again, "i never had this ability, until i got here" she said, pointing to her wings. then she punched a nearby metal pipe, and became dust. "my punches didnt have this much effect, till here." "are you suggesting that once we came to this place, we became more like fighters?" nightmare asked. spark nodded
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#267 Posted: 09:18:49 17/03/2013
My sisters and I just listen to the others not saying anything. I stretch my wings and limbs waiting for the others. Not knowing how long the conversation will be my sisters and I lay down together resting.
#268 Posted: 11:56:42 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"okay, we spent enough time here, bring us to this air ship" spark said. "righ this way" Hugo instructed, and brought them to a large air ship. Flynn was already on, with Callie. "come Aboard" he said, and dropped the stairs to get in. Nightmare looked at the three royalty ponies. "I think you guys should do more than just stand around, doing nothing" she mentioned, and walked up the stairs onto the ship.
---
#269 Posted: 19:11:51 17/03/2013
My sisters and I spread our wings and take off into the air. I remain in the air, while my sisters land beside Nightmare. They look up at her and smile, before talking.

"We were not just sitting around Nightmare, we were thinking. We cannot attack Discord or Kaos until we understand how our powers have been effected and how they work in this world. We all can fly so we will follow you in the airship to the next destination, they say before taking off into the air again, joining me.
#270 Posted: 04:53:38 19/03/2013
"Bout time we get moving. I've been ready to kick some tail since we got here." she flew up next to the airship, "How fast would you say this thing flys?" Rainbow Dash asked touching the side of the basket.
---
#271 Posted: 07:27:27 19/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"ah, that would depend. Top speed, slow speed..." Flynn started, and which Hugo stopped him. "whatever it is, and I don't know your top speed, but it's slower"
---
#272 Posted: 03:41:58 21/03/2013
"Hyeah, it has to be." Rainbow Dash flew around it a few times quickly, "Let's fly." she flew over to Celestia, "Ready princesses?"
---
#273 Posted: 07:11:22 21/03/2013
My sisters,Celestia and Luna nod flying beside Rainbow Dash. I fly beside my sisters enjoying the feeling of the wind on my face and warmth of the sun on my body. I fly through the clouds doing aerial acrobatics with Rainbow Dash.
#274 Posted: 19:17:54 21/03/2013
Shadow took flight on Rd's other side. " I wonder if there's such a thing as a Sonic Shadeboom..."
---
#275 Posted: 23:43:36 21/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Flynn started up the airship, and it's paddles begun to circle. Spark looked below the ship, and saw the floating islands that seem to go on forever.
---
#276 Posted: 02:14:29 22/03/2013
Rainbow Dash spun quickly around the clouds to make random shapes, like a trophy, a little unicorn, and yes, herself. Nodding to her random works, "Never heard of one... Didn't think anyone would think of such a thing." she replied to Shadow.
---
#277 Posted: 03:25:40 22/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"i see someone is like someone here" callie muttered. nightmare stood next to spark. "hey night, your part of this?" spark asked. nightmare was silent until she replied, "was, i only know part of the plan." "how much do you know?" "just that the ponies will be sent to another world, and capture the protectors of that world"
---
#278 Posted: 19:11:28 22/03/2013
"Yeah it's weird... but hey, look at me. I'm half dragon. It's really not half bad!"
---
#279 Posted: 23:19:52 22/03/2013 | Topic Creator
A fairy whizzed by rainbow and shadow. She stopped in front of them, occasionally flying around them. "I sense the same power of skylanders, do you dance and play?"
---
#280 Posted: 06:45:16 23/03/2013
"Uhh, a little. Only at Pinkie's parties, she says it's a rule if we want to be there... Who are you exactly?" Rainbow Dash was cut off from thought with Shadow.
---
#281 Posted: 08:07:13 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"my name is Persephone, let me see if you can dance and play like skylanders do" she said, flyin around them once more, and headed to a room on the airship. The fairy flew around the royalty, spark, nightmare and all the others, repeating "come, come!"
---
#282 Posted: 09:12:48 23/03/2013
Being extremely shy, I vanish into a cloud and remain hidden. Both of my sisters giggle as they see me do this. Celestia bows politely to Persephone before taking off into the sky to gather me up. Luna turns to the group and explains to them about my actions.

"Forgive our little brother, Astrello, he's extremely shy around anyone but his closest friends and family. He's been like this ever since we found him so many years ago. We've tried everything to help him get over it but it just seems to be a part of him. Then my older sister returns with me beside her, she smiles. Here is the shy little angel himself. Hidden beneath Celestia's wing, I feel safer and not so scared. My older sister, Celestia gently coaxes me out of her wing and as I step out of protection my body begins to shake. She nuzzles me and speaks softly to me.

"It's alright honey,you don't have to do anything big. Just walk over to the fairy and politely introduce yourself. Then you can return to your hiding." Swallowing I shakily make my way over to the other. As I make it there, I swallow again. Trembling like a leaf I speak.

"Hi, I'm Prince Astr...ello. It's n...ice to m...eet you," I say timidly to Persephone. I look like I am ready to fall over, but manage a bow.

Celestia then envelopes me with her right wing and does her best to help me relax

Luna turns to Persephone.

"Sorry about that, he's just so shy. I'm Princess Luna, this is my sister Princess Celestia and the shy one is our little brother, Prince Astrello. It is very nice to meet you," she says before finishing with a polite bow as well.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:53:33 30/06/2013 by Wyrstel
#283 Posted: 09:50:54 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"as you know, im persephone" she greeted, and flew closer, with a little less energy than she normally has. "please come, i sense the same power"
---
#284 Posted: 21:38:27 23/03/2013
Shadow followed Persephone
---
#285 Posted: 03:21:17 25/03/2013 | Topic Creator
spark looked at nightmare, and they both came into the red velvet room of persephone. wow, luxurious
---
#286 Posted: 04:33:42 25/03/2013
My sisters and I enter as well, but I am barely visible within the protection of my big sister's right wing. Though everyone can see that I am shaking even within my sister's wings. After several minutes Celestia lifts her wing and I timidly come out.

"Nnn..ice place," I say with a shaky voice and body.
#287 Posted: 05:28:57 25/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"i can turn gems and gold into power, i recently found a large stash, i will use it as a gift" persephone explained. what is she talking about? spark thought. "you first" persephone looked at spark. "who, me?" spark asked, a little nervous for what was about to begin. four beams of light shot at spark, but instead of what she thought might fel pain, she felt energy come to her. finally, it ended with a puff of purple smoke. spark could now feel more power in her hooves. "now you" persephone looked at nightmare. nightmare calmly stepped forward, expecting what's going to happening. the beams came to her, and in the same puff of smoke, nightmare felt more power in her horn. "who wants to go next?" persephone asked

ooc: now, select one of the upgrades from the list on your character (in the basic upgrades, not paths) and any flying upgrades are automatic. i chose big punch and darker lighting
---
#288 Posted: 06:31:06 25/03/2013
OOC: Astrello, my character is having Cosmic Spray. My sister, Celestia is having Solar Beam and my sister, Luna is having Lunar Beam.
#289 Posted: 07:37:36 25/03/2013
OOC: give Dashie her boost on speed.

Rainbow Dash hovered at the door, "I guess it couldn't hurt to get a little help." she commented flying over, "Do I have to be standing or can I just hover here?"
---
#290 Posted: 08:41:25 25/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"you can do whatever, as Lon as you don't move from that spot" Persephone said, and the four beams appeared again, hittin rainbow dash. The purple smoke appeared again, and flew up to rainbow. "feel any different?"
---
#291 Posted: 20:06:54 25/03/2013
OOC: Thin material (faster arrows.)
---
#292 Posted: 21:29:18 25/03/2013
"Well my wings seem to have gotten lighter." she tried backing away, but found herself against the wall. Clumping up, she slid down onto her butt. "How did?" she raised a wing up to hold in her hooves, "Alright! Now I'm faster than ever!" she hoove pumped lifting back up into the air and circling the room, causing a strong current to form in the room. She stopped landing in an open area, "Yeah, that was awesome! I feel like the Sonic Rainboom is less out of my reach, like comparing it to eating a single blade of grass." she walked outside, "Wait till the Wonderbolts see me now."
---
#293 Posted: 03:10:39 26/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"great, you guys are like skylanders!" Persephone squealed, "who wants to upgrade next?"

Spark went outside on the ship, and wanted to try out her punches. She punched, but its force was stronger than normal. Nightmare's lightning power turned a darker black, and the lightning is larger
---
#294 Posted: 04:23:37 26/03/2013
My sisters look at one another and then at me. Burying my fears within I approach Persephone. I gaze back at my sisters before I speak.

"I'll go next, I say bravely. Though I don't know what difference it will do for me, because I'll I know I can do is heal and fly."
#295 Posted: 04:36:00 26/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The four beams appeared on astrello, giving him energy into his horn. The ritual finished, and the beams stopped.
---
#296 Posted: 05:56:48 26/03/2013
I open my wings and take off into the sky to go see if anything has changed. My sister tell me to be careful and I nod back to them, saying that I will. I land on the ground and call upon my magic. A bush erupts into flame. I call upon my power again and water puts the fire out. I sigh with relief but trip on my small stone falling to the ground, which turns slick and icy. Slipping and sliding I point my horn at the closest object hoping that it will stop me. The boulder I point at is blasted it pieces with a loud boom as a bolt of lightning strikes it. The blast send me flying into a tree and knocks me unconscious. A bolt of golden light spears through the sky like a spear letting the other know where I am, before I slump to the ground.
#297 Posted: 06:15:19 26/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: i dont know if flynn hass potted plants on his airship, or big rocks

"would one of you guys like to try out next" persephone asked the princesses
---
#298 Posted: 07:06:39 26/03/2013
Luna walks forward with her older sister, Celestia behind her.

"I'll go next Persephone, she says with a bow. Then my older sister would like to next?"
#299 Posted: 07:38:18 26/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"very well." the ritual began with luna, then when finished, with celestia. the power was all focused on their horn
---
#300 Posted: 07:45:20 26/03/2013
Luna raises her horn and points it into the darkness. A ray of moonlight illuminate the area. Smiling she watches as her older sister does the same but her's is a ray of sunlight.

"Well sister, Celestia says, I seems that our rays of light have grown more powerful and are more concentrated. I wonder what happened to our little brother? Well we'll see when he gets back," she says smiling.
First | Previous | Page 6 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me