Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16
To Beat a Horror (MLP RP) [CLOSED]
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#251 Posted: 20:44:25 10/02/2013
Sicolus put his hoof down and his smile faded. The voices where shouting, his head was throbbing, and there was a twinge of nausea. There was black at the edge of his eye threatening to overtake him, he did not know whether he was going to black out or pass out. He extinguished the light and closed his eyes so he could suffer in the darkness. His voice usually acted almost like a sixth sense most the time(probably something to do with his magic), but right now there was too many and they where so loud and growing louder. Then it stopped and there was silence, out of this darkness came a familiar tone 'he is near'. Sicolus's horn glowed and nearby torches became a light revealing slendermane and the other two ponies. His nausea disappeared and was replaced by a warm tickle from his mouth...blood! a sick smile graced his lips as he looked at slendermane and picked up his knife "its a good day to die."
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#252 Posted: 20:53:08 10/02/2013
Hellena glanced between Slendermane and Sicolus, not sure whether she should run or scream. Or both. What she did do, though, was summon her magic to her horn. The stuff that was meant to burn everything it could.
---
self professed austGAYlian
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2784
#253 Posted: 21:24:46 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Slendermane teleported in a flurry of static, appearing directly in front if Hellena. Its pale white hoof stretched out, slowly inching closer, until it touched her nose.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#254 Posted: 21:38:55 10/02/2013
I sit down beside the door and wait. I yawn and soon fall asleep beside the tree. My dreams are at first filled with images of my sister and I together; only to be joined by images of the dark past and terrible accidents that occurred do to my magic. Despite all the darkness in my dreams however the images of my sister seem to soothe me and I sleep on.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:40:30 10/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#255 Posted: 21:56:45 10/02/2013
Sicolus lunged at slendermane making sure to come from an angle as to not hurt hellena if he missed. His eyes contained all his hate an insanity and he had the smile of a true psychopath.
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#256 Posted: 03:45:21 11/02/2013
"Madness? More like looniness." Colton stood up to turn the lanters glow up a bit higher, "Little too dark for my liking."

"Everynight you turn it up, and I tell you I have a limited supply and no shop around here sells the fuel." Clayton walked over turning it back down, but only half as much as Colton's. "We should get some rest, always a long day here."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#257 Posted: 04:55:24 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
A single tentacle wrapped around Sicolus' throat, holding him at bay. Slendermane's hoof didn't move from Hellena's nose.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#258 Posted: 05:40:55 11/02/2013
Sicolus continued to smile sickly. He couldn't breath and though the scari berries was torturing him earlier mixed with adrenaline it seemed to clear his mind allowing to focus, though telling by the blood pouring from his mouth it has poisoned him. His horn glowed and the blade took a blood red flame. He then sliced the tentacle clean off leaving sparks and little ambers. "What do you think I read in those books, how to make apple cider" sicolus said tauntingly. He then heard a dull ringing. He wasn't going to stay in this state very long so he better go for the kill now. Sicolus dropped the knife and caught it with magic shooting it like a bullet at slendermane's throat. He followed up by opening his hidden hoof blade and a kick aiming right for slendermane's gut.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:14:00 11/02/2013 by SandmanOfTexas
#259 Posted: 06:20:32 11/02/2013
OOC: the hidden blade doesn't shoot like a gun... Plus we aren't sure of actually connecting the two(RF & TBaH)

Colton lifted himself up of the floor, "I'm tired of beds, I want a cloud again." he flapped a few times, "I want to continue making the royal weapons... Eh, no offence to your profession."

"None take until you mentioned it." Clayton raised a brow, "The clouds are too high to sleep on then, you'll hit the shield. Hopefully Celestia lowers it soon, I need supplies if I want this shop to stay in business." he added turning to set of stairs in the back of the hallway just before the classroom, "Why don't you pack together what clouds are out there to sleep on, and bring it/them down here?"

"A. Too much work for sleep. B. I can't see a thing outside right now." Colton hovered near the lamp still.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#260 Posted: 09:13:28 11/02/2013
Hellena's ears flickered, pupils reduced to thin slits.
"You know it's not safe, right? We've told you before, you know something bad will happen." a white pegasus filly with a blue mane asked her best friend, a unicorn. A group of foals picked their way through an abandoned factory of some sort, in the lower class western section of Canterlot. The group was lead by the unicorn, her small horn glowing like a small flame.
"Trust me, Azure. Finally, somewhere where we can play without the adults berating us!" The pale yellow unicorn laughed, swishing her orange-and-red mane out of her eyes. "Not the parents! Not the maid at the orphanage! Not even the princesses!"
"Bit over ambitious, don't you think?" muttered a light grey colt. "I mean, we always knew you were crazy, Hellena, but I'd rather not die on your watch."
"Come on, what's the worst that could happen?"

"The worst that could happen..." the present day Hellena whispered, the leaves around her feet catching on fire. "M-My- No... I- I didn't think..."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:15:24 11/02/2013 by ReshiramForever
#261 Posted: 12:44:04 11/02/2013
Quote: SpyroD
OOC: the hidden blade doesn't shoot like a gun... Plus we aren't sure of actually connecting the two(RF & TBaH)

Colton lifted himself up of the floor, "I'm tired of beds, I want a cloud again." he flapped a few times, "I want to continue making the royal weapons... Eh, no offence to your profession."

"None take until you mentioned it." Clayton raised a brow, "The clouds are too high to sleep on then, you'll hit the shield. Hopefully Celestia lowers it soon, I need supplies if I want this shop to stay in business." he added turning to set of stairs in the back of the hallway just before the classroom, "Why don't you pack together what clouds are out there to sleep on, and bring it/them down here?"

"A. Too much work for sleep. B. I can't see a thing outside right now." Colton hovered near the lamp still.

Ooc:not like a gun like a switchblade
---
#262 Posted: 15:00:58 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
The small knife lodged in Slendermane's neck, knocking it off balance and breaking thr contact with Hellena. It tripped over a cobblestone, causing the second attack to miss.
---
#263 Posted: 18:19:51 11/02/2013
Sicolus saw his chance and jumped over to the fallen slendermane grabbing the logged knife and drag it across his neck to pull it out. He spun it around and prepared to saw off the rest of slendermane's neck his eyes revealing his excitement. This was not his first time to cut someponies head off with just a knife but if anything could kill slendermane this would have to be it, or at least this was his mindset.
---
#264 Posted: 19:14:04 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Slendermane's long neck was torn wide open. There was no blood, just the open red gash. Once again, it did not move.

There was hoofsteps from around Zecora's tree.
"I thought I heard for sure, somepony knocking at my door."
---
#265 Posted: 19:20:02 11/02/2013
I lay asleep by the foot of her stairs wrapped in a heavy travel cloak. The wind tries its best to reveal my identity but all it can do is make my cloak flap in the wind. As I hear a voice I yawn and stretch before walking over and replying.

"Sorry that was me, I was tired after running and fell asleep at the foot of your tree."

It is at that exact moment that the hood of my cloak is blown off and my deep blue eyes with slashes over both of them gaze into hers for the first time in a long time.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:27:58 11/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#266 Posted: 20:26:01 11/02/2013
Hellena recoiled, blinking. "Wha- oh." she muttered, shuddering. The unicorn cast up her magic, slowly moving forward. "Firefighter... True, in a way, I fight with fire..."
---
#267 Posted: 21:57:05 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hellena...." Slendermane sat up zombie-like, its head flopping to the side from its injuries. "Aren't you afraid of the dark, Hellena?" The monster floundered and began crawling grotesquely toward her.

Zecora leapt back in shock, lost for words.
---
#268 Posted: 03:14:14 12/02/2013
Sicolus stumbled back his smile disappeared. "Get back here I was going to put your head on a pole" he yelled comically as he chased slendermane.
---
#269 Posted: 03:50:20 12/02/2013
Colton stopped flapping his wings to drop to the floor, "What?" he looked to the door, "is that the red unicorn from the forest? On second thought, how did the zebra know his name was Sicoolas, Syculos? Whatever it was," he opened the door bringing the lantern out into the dark town, "Hello!?" he called out, "Anypony out here!?"

Clayton stopped at the top of the stairs, "What are you doing?" he asked leaning forward to try and hear better.

"I thought I heard somepony outside." Colton stuck his head back in the shop for a second before looking back into the blackness.
---
#270 Posted: 03:56:03 12/02/2013
I step back in shock. There standing before me is my sister, Zecora.

"Sister, is that really you? Is this really happening," I ask.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:59:16 12/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#271 Posted: 07:23:32 12/02/2013
"The dark?" Hellena responded, horn glaring brighter. "I am the queen of the flames. There is no room in my withered husk for petty fears." The unicorn coughed. "Or do you really see what's hidden in my mind? Beyond my desires?"
---
#272 Posted: 13:45:06 12/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Slendermane stood up straight, its neck healing in the process.
"I've watched you for some time, Hellena." One of its tendrils lifted the gaunt unicorn's chin, mocking fatherly affection. "Do you know why ponies are afraid of the dark?" It brought its face so close, their noses were touching. "It's because I can find them easier."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:45:43 12/02/2013 by Nyght
#273 Posted: 15:56:23 12/02/2013
Sicolus looked around until he saw a kerosene lamp. He grabbed it poured some on himself and some on the house behind him "I sure hope I don't have to use that" he mumbled to himself. He then lit the lamp and turned to slendermane "hey slendy you know what else everypony fears" he drew back "fire" he threw it "you know why" it flew through the air aiming right at slendermanes back "everything burns."
---
#274 Posted: 10:02:09 13/02/2013
Hellena drew away from the touch, left eye twitching. "I am NOT afraid of the dark!" she yelled. "I lurk in the shadows! I wait for them to come pass! Do you know how it feels to be trapped, helpless, while the flames devour you? That's my job. I just created a unique twist." She closed her eyes and sighed, her face appearing skeletal with her blackened eyelids.
"Then again, what do I have to lose?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:11:42 13/02/2013 by ReshiramForever
#275 Posted: 14:13:46 13/02/2013 | Topic Creator
The lamp exploded on the back of Slendermane's suit jacket like a Molotov cocktail. Flames engulfed the monster as its reared and bucked. It flailed about, unable to see, as a piercing otherworldly screech rang out.
---
#276 Posted: 21:53:50 13/02/2013
Sicolus laughed "ya that's right burn"
---
#277 Posted: 23:29:22 13/02/2013
Colton gritted hard on the lantern's handle as he was holding it in his mouth to cover his ears, "Gaah! What is that!?" he looked around quickly seeing the dark form ablaze, "I knew he'd be back." he added to himself.

Clayton had come down the stairs, "What is going on out here!?" he called out.
---
#278 Posted: 14:00:47 14/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Zecora's hoof gently touched Zendral's face.
"This must be a charm placed upon my head, for I am sure that you are dead. The burning plains had killed you all. Even you, dear brother Zendral."

Slendermane turned sharply to Sicolus, its vision clearing as the flame.began to die down. Its flesh was warpef and melted, giving slight resemblance to a burnt candle.
---
#279 Posted: 19:15:05 14/02/2013
I shake my head and take her hoof in mine.

"I thought the same for you sis, but we are both wrong and I'm so glad we are. I embrace her and my tears splash unto her face. I've missed you so much sister."
#280 Posted: 19:45:30 14/02/2013
Colton took his hooves off his ears to stand up strait, "This looks interesting." He set the lamp down to draw the sword, again, from its sheath. Turning the lamp up to brighten the area, "The monster returns for his second helping of Cloudsdale royal metal." he commented walking up in front of the lamp in a protective manner as to keep it from being attacked.

Clayton stepped further out into the shops main room, "I'm not too great with this thing." he pulled the sword Colton had given him, this sword's sheath was liked with a golden border, over a dark blue material. A pattern of dragons formed from the hilt down, with fire blazing in red metal which made it stand out from the silver dragon forms, "At least it's sharp." he had pulled the blade out some. The handle was wrapped with a purple cloth with thin green strips to hold it down. The hilt curved back and and to protect the wielder's hoof.

Clayton walked out toeing the sheath around him, "Ok, what are we doing?" he stopped just next to Colton.

"Waiting to see if he attacks, and when he does, I'll be ready to defend." Colton replied.
---
#281 Posted: 03:23:21 15/02/2013
Sicolus straightened up and used his hidden hoof blade to draw blood and mimic slendermanes cutiemark in blood on his flank opposite the side with the scars. He pre wove a spell grabbed a torch and prepared himself mentally "its a voodoo doll spell and I'm the doll I activate it and whatever happens to me happens to you. I burn you burn, I hurt you hurt, I die you, well you get the point " what he didn't say is to activate the spell he must be much closer.
---
#282 Posted: 04:44:30 15/02/2013
"A bit melodramatic, don't you think?" Hellena said. "And another note; I am the flameuser here. Not you. I didn't forge my reputation out of nothing, you know."
---
#283 Posted: 04:44:47 15/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Slendermane looked around itself. Colton and Clayton weren't too far off, meaning there were too many ponies. Sure, it could take them. But the struggle would take far too much effort, with little reward. Its head snapped back to Sicolus.
"Voodoo magic, unicorn?" It sat down, the damage to its body and clothing regenerating yet again.
---
#284 Posted: 04:52:03 15/02/2013
"Make one more attack... I dare you..." Colton whispered to himself. Clayton stood at ready, but really didn't want to fight, for he was tired.
---
#285 Posted: 11:33:59 15/02/2013
"A bit archaic, if you ask m- -cough- me." Hellena muttered. "I could probably think of more efficient methods. Well, if molotovs and flamethrowers count."
---
#286 Posted: 13:34:51 15/02/2013
"Well I've never used it before so I don't know how it will turn out. But I do know i'll go out in a blaze of glory." He laughed at the pun.
---
#287 Posted: 07:56:50 16/02/2013
"You're insane." Hellena said flatly. "And I think you're implying that I'm going to set you on fire so that- -cough- ...burns..."
---
#288 Posted: 17:43:52 16/02/2013
"Well that's the diagnoses. And that's what the torch is for, I don't depend on other people I kill them." He turns to slendermane "your move."
---
#289 Posted: 19:51:37 16/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Slendermane adjusted its tie. "Your instability and incessant deathwish is intriguing, but I have far more pressing matters." It turned to everypony else. "All of you hate and fear me, yet I am not the one who has abandoned you, left you for dead. I'm merely doing as I should."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:14:33 16/02/2013 by Nyght
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#290 Posted: 20:25:04 16/02/2013
Is twilight taken?
#291 Posted: 22:23:07 16/02/2013
"Abandoned and left for dead," Hellena wheezed. "heh, no. I left Canterlot. I went south. I don't know if they went to look for me, an injured little filly, but I don't care."
---
#292 Posted: 22:27:41 16/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:
----IMPORTANT UPDATE----
SpyroD and I have partnered our RPs together. To Beat a Horror is now the prequel to his Rainbow Factory Ep. 1. This means that anypony involved in both Rps has no knowledge of the Factory yet. A sequel Rp for this one will be made to transition between the two. More info will be revealed as you play.

This also means that, like Rainbow Factory, this takes place before the events of "Friendship is Magic Part 1". Nightmare Moon has not returned, so no Princess Luna. And Twilight is still studying in Canterlot.

OOC2: @SandmanOfTexas- Because Sicolus has not entered the Factory, he has no knowledge of it. However, you may keep the hoof-blade, as it could now be considered a minor plot device in Rainbow Factory.

OOC3: @DragonDog- You may be Twilight, but she has,not entered Ponyville yet, so she could be a much needed outside force.
---
#293 Posted: 23:06:24 16/02/2013
OOC: I've been considering joining RF, but I kinda haven't had a chance because I was suspended at the time it started, and it was huge by the time I got back.
On another note, I'll be on holidays for the week so I might not post much.
---
#294 Posted: 02:14:17 17/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: There will be multiple episodes to it. Hellena would be a nice addition, given her involvement in this rp.
---
#295 Posted: 02:18:41 17/02/2013
Ooc:I've been talking to spyrod and he is probably going to kick my butt the next time I see him but he helped me figuresomething out. Due the merger sicolus cannot be as old as in the factory but the factory made sicolus who he was. So this is sicolus's first escape attempt from the factory. Also I'm going to change sicolus's age on both rps. Again I would like to thank spyrod for the help and patience because the only thing I could think of was to pull the sick pony out of there.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:19:09 17/02/2013 by SandmanOfTexas
#296 Posted: 03:48:25 17/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sounds good to me, dude. smilie
---
#297 Posted: 04:56:56 17/02/2013
"Ah canterlot is overrated anyways" sicolus turned to slendermane "hate? Fear? Ha. I'm like you in a way. I am what they made me. But that doesn't mean I want to kill you any less, how else am I going to win approval from my ancestors. Plus you have no idea the high I get and the tougher the pray the better."
---
#298 Posted: 01:31:48 18/02/2013
"There is nothing wrong with Canterlot. It's It's just not for everypony." Colton added, "I fear little... And you aren't exactly high on my list, rather small list at that." he placed a hoof on his chin with thought.
---
#299 Posted: 02:15:27 18/02/2013
I tell her about all that had happened since that day where we became separated. I tell her how I have hidden myself and my magic for all these years, making and selling magic jewelry for a living. I tell her how I have lived in Ponyville secretly for all these years. Her warm touch relaxes me but the pain of being separated for so long hurts so much.Then I let her continue to touch my face with her hoof as tears fall down my cheek. I will let her take her time, let her realize that our search is at last over. That we are at last together.
#300 Posted: 05:00:14 18/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"All of you hide behind your false bravery. Look at yourselves. A wet match, a psycho, a fool, and his keeper." It said, pointing at Hellena, Sicolus, Colton, and Clayton in turn. "Yet here you are, not quite close enough, yet not quite far enough away.

"Brother come inside my tree, for the Slendermane still yet roams free." She wiped tears from her own eyes before opening the door. "Perhaps if you are in the mood, Zecora can make you some hot food."
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me