Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Create your own Spyro character!
First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Create your own Spyro character! [CLOSED]
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#251 Posted: 21:05:18 30/08/2007
I think she would be a little uncomfortable in a volcano. Sorry, just saying. Good... and that's coming from ME!
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
Cheese Fodder
#252 Posted: 16:39:42 31/08/2007
heres some more!
There all sisters and they can do two furys for the same breath.
LATINA
she an electric guardian (so she's yellow) slim, energetic, in high spirits and very talkative you wouldn't want a conversation with her! She acts like a 14 year old although shes older.

Personialty before: very stupid, couldn't stand learing, wouldn't listing in class.

How she became an electric guardin: At the age of 10 she clamibed up a tree playing with other dragons. (all of the dragons back then had no breath power. dragons can only choose there breath at age 19) the rain and thunder came everyone came off excepted her. and the lighting whent though her making her IQ 999.9

Personality now: Nosy, talkative, never backs down on anything, smart,can never sit still.

Other attacks:
Electric breath upggrades to thunder breath
Quick attack: it increases her speed up to 30mph in flight only!
volttackle: speed increses and glows electricty (combined quick attack with voltackle and be blazed with lighting)
Stactic breath: makes you unconftorble

VANESSA
2. is an earth guardian shes green (like terrodor) tough, quick tempered shes ok to talk to, her fury is sick, she lifts you up in the air then the earth pounds on you while vines come up from the ground and strangle you.

Personialty before: pateint, trustworty, clam

How she became a guardian: at the age of 15 she sneaked in to chambers of elemenets where dragons can gain breath attacks and more litte did she know that It can change your personailty.

physical attacks:
Eath breath upgrages to damashing breath
earthquake: you know what that does
earth pound: Like spyros moves
crack: She can make cracks in the ground only if you anger her

Magical:
restore and defence.

Personality now: Agressive, patient, kind of clam only when talking and graceful in flight.

YVONNE
3.is an ice guardian. YVONNE is quiet, Patience, kind and always looks for danger. her fury is you cant see anything at first but your body freezes. she spites ice cold water.

Personality before: Queit, wary, gentle,timid.

How she became a guardian: at age 19 she got her ice breath from the elmental chambers then set out to find a pure ice dragon which are rare... She does find one called Shiver but Shiver is also wary about going with Yvonne to her home.

Other attacks:
Ice breath upgrages to Ice water and snow and other forms of water
dragon time: freezes and damages enimes in 1min

Magical:
Ice defence,

MELANIE
4. is an fire dragon shes smart, curoius untill she gets to know you and talented. her fury is a blaze of fire rushes out of nowhere and a massive fire dragon uses lava breath

Personialty before: understands well, curious and gifted

How she became a guardian: unlike any dragon in the dragon keeps Melanie had fire breath and attacks when she was born. But she didn't tell anyone untill she was 25 years old.

Personialty now: wise sensable, taks her time in doing things.

Other attacks:
Fire breath upgrages to lava and maga breath
smoke screen and iron defence

How would you be if you were one of them in spyro?
ignitus Ripto Gems: 311
#253 Posted: 23:17:01 15/09/2007
Name: saber(spyros brother)

looks like spyro but saber has four horns!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#254 Posted: 02:13:34 16/09/2007
Meh... I felt like posting a bio for Cynder based on what I wrote about her in my fan fic. No flaming me...

Name: Cynder
Species: Dragon
Color: Black
Current affiliations: Allies, Tribe of Ancients
Previous affiliations: Dark Master, Severus
BMI: While Cynder was hatched 150 years ago, her egg was created 10,000 years ago. Her mother had conjured the egg while her father, a descendant of the ancient gods, Vraël, began his horrifying transformation into the dark lord, Severus. After witnessing him freezing the egg of Cynder's older brother, Spyro, her mother gave her egg to Tray, who froze the egg and kept it safely hidden in his home in the temporal crossroads. When an unknown source of magic broke the spell on Spyro's egg, Tray lifted his spell and sent Cynder's egg to the dragon temple (he did this posing as the dragon of the shadows, Nightshade), leaving it in the care of Ignitus. When Severus learned of an egg that had been unfrozen along with Spyro's, he commanded his most trusted minion, the Dark Master, to steal the egg and destroy Spyro's. The plan failed, and Spyro was born and saved Cynder from the Dark Master. But as she his dark control over her faded, Severus secretly placed a spell on Cynder that locked the powers that would normally be given to a descendent of an ancient god. He ordered the Dark Master to escape and kill Spyro, but when both Gaul and eventually the Dark Master himself failed, Severus froze Cynder in a cave that would later become Ice Cavern, and sent Kira out to kill Spyro. 150 years later, Spyro, reborn using the life energy of his brother, Epsilon, found Cynder in Ice Cavern with Flame and Ember, after receiving a note telling him to go there, signed by Nightshade (Tray). When Spyro saw Cynder, a powerful magic caused him to regain all his memories from his first life, and with it, the powers of the gods. Cynder was awoken from her sleep, just in time to watch a mysterious robot, High Max, kidnap Spyro and take him to an alternate dimension. She, Ember and Flame pursue him, with the help of some new friends, and begin to slowly creep closer to confronting the mastermind of the plot, a Reploid scientist named Gate. Not only does Gate have a nightmare form of Severus toiling under him, Severus brainwashed Spyro into following Gate's exact orders.

When Epsilon defeated him in the dragon realms, Spyro fled back to Gate's laboratory, only to confront the allies again on Yoshi's Island. Spyro seems determined during that battle to kill Cynder, and manages to put her on the verge of death, when she reveals the horrible secret in front of all her new friends, foes, and Severus and Gate. The shock from learning this undoes both Severus's control over Spyro, and the lock he'd put on Cynder 150 years ago, thus giving her the powers of the ancient gods. After a very heated discussion between Cynder and Spyro, the allies have cornered Gate in an astronomy tower and are fighting him.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#255 Posted: 02:29:32 16/09/2007
I am quite confident that I am the only person to have created a Manweersmall character. smilie Her name is Fouille (the feminine noun for "archaeologist" in French). She was part of a lucky few who escaped Cynder's forces on Boyisitbig and tried to free her people. In the process, she befriended a Dreadwing. When the volcano blew it's top, she and the Dreadwing escaped but Fouille feared her people had perished. Months later, she returned to find them safe and went a journey to thank the dragon who'd rescued them. It was fun little story to come up with.
dragmundis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5047
#256 Posted: 03:00:36 16/09/2007
name: lighty
species: dragon/robot
skin color: purple
Horns: gray
Underbelly: platinum
Wings: changes in to random colors
eye color: yellow
Spikes: gray

This is were I ment to make my dragon lol. Hope you like it.
Last edited at 03:21:29 16/09/2007 by dragmundis
#257 Posted: 11:50:29 16/09/2007
Now I'm making one for Spyro... because I'm bored. >.>

Name: Spyro
Color: Purple, Gold against his will
Current affiliations: Allies, Tribe of Ancients, Guy
Previous affiliations: Enigma Project
BMI: While Spyro hatched 150 years ago, his egg was created 10,000 years ago. His father, Vraël, was soon transformed by the Master Dark Gem into the dark lord, Severus. While undergoing the transformation, Severus saw a vision of the future in which a purple dragon would destroy the gem, thus killing him once and for all. Knowing the dragon was his son, he casted a spell that froze the egg permanently, and hid it in a tree. He then killed his wife, who had witnessed the act. But an unknown source of magic broke the spell, and Severus ordered the Dark Master to send his troops to destroy Spyro's egg. When that failed, Spyro freed the Dark Master's puppet, a black dragon named Cynder. Severus ordered the Dark Master to escape and finish the job himself. The Dark Master gave the task to Gaul, who failed, and eventually the Dark Master failed and was killed.

Several weeks passed, during which Spyro grew very fond of the mysterious dragon, Cynder. But Severus froze her in a cave which would later become Ice Cavern, and sent Kira to kill Spyro. Spyro was on the verge of defeat when an unknown magical source reawakened the Convexity Fury attack from hit battle with Cynder. He used it and finished Kira off. 15 year later, Severus, who was beside himself with rage, used the master gem to shapeshift into his dragon form. He named himself Lord Damian and tracked down Spyro. As the two faced off, Severus stabbed Spyro through the heart, killing him instantly.

However, 133 years later, the ancient god Vic used his magic to suck the life force out of a new purple dragon, Epsilon, and use it to have Spyro reborn. The task was successful and Severus found out. He brainwashed 400 magical creatures, and two humans, Jonathan Scrimegour and Deblin Spiro, to be generals for his army. He attacked the dragon realms in a night known as "The Massacre." Spyro's parent were killed, but gave the eggs to Vic to hide. Spiro then revealed he's working as a mercenary for Vic and "kills" Severus. But he only destroyed his body, so his soul fled to the Mortal Realms, where he met the Reploid scientist, Gate. Gate created him a new body in the form of a nightmare, and Severus immediately took possession over Gate and began his next plan.

Gate ordered his most trusted assistant, High Max, along with three other minions, Colonel, Scrimegour, and Spyro's foe Red, to kidnap him. High Max was successful, and a clone of Severus conjured by Gate brainwashed Spyro, turning him into a creature wishing to cause nothing but destruction. He goes to the dragon realms to protect one of Gate's dark gems powering the forcefield around his lab. Spyro has a group of allies, including Flame, Ember, and the dragon he had freed, Cynder. But, his brother Epsilon appears and beats him. Spyro flees back to Gate's lab, where he meets up with a human assassin, Guy, who tells him about his past. Guy then tells him of a plan to destroy Severus once and for all. Spyro agrees and Guy uses a magical staff (that he got from killing Scrimegour) to brainwash Spyro into doing HIS biding. Spyro meets up with the allies again on Yoshi's Island, and battles them. He seems intent on killed Cynder for some odd reason.

When Cynder is on the verge of death, she screams for Severus, who she claims is her dad; that would make her his little sister! The shock from that secret removes the dark spell Severus had put on him, returning him to normal. After a violent conversation with her, the allies track Gate down to an astronomy tower in Woohoo Honiversity. During their ascend up the school, Severus traps all the allies except Spyro, whom he battles and loses to (but it's just a clone, anyway). High Max then appears and challenges Spyro. After hitting him with several hard attacks, Spyro's temper snaps, and a hidden power within him transforms him into Aurum Extraho, the gold dragon. Usin magnificent strength, he easily defeats High Max. The allies walk into find Gate, who transforms into a battle robot, and reveals that Spyro, while under the control of Severus, upgraded Gate. Way to go Spyro, you may have just screwed your team over!
---
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#258 Posted: 18:57:07 16/09/2007
Name: Inferno
Species: Wolf
Color: Red with Gold markings (Like Amaterasu)
Weapon: Emberblade,Wolf Time
Backstory: When he was a puppy Inferno was given a very special gift, The abillity to Slow time, Quicken time and Freeze time. He had use this special gift to help friends, fend off evil and sneak past enemies. Inferno loved to fool around with his ability Unitll, one day changed is life forever, A Solar Eclipse occured, losing this abillty. Inferno traveled across the Wolf Kingdom and Dark Lands to get his Wolf Time back. As a replacement, he was given the Emberblade, A flame sword of incredible damage.
Quote: "Never give up and Concintrate in your time of need."
#259 Posted: 12:02:27 29/09/2007
Name : draco

Relitives: Draco is the grey dragons father!

Speices: dragon

Atitude: Protects spyro from the dark master until spyro says No this is the time i fight!

Aperence: Ten and the third part of TLOS.
Quote: you have to go if you try spyro!Try with all your stregnth!
#260 Posted: 12:08:34 29/09/2007
Oh Dracos color is a silverish color! His breaths are fire, ice, earth, water, toxic, and silver blast!
His attacks are silver orb wich he forms with his claws, tail slap, horn charge, kung fu,Slash with claws,!

Height: 500 feet tall
spammy276 Blue Sparx Gems: 568
#261 Posted: 00:09:08 01/10/2007
Name: Spot
Breath: Earth
Appearance: Tan with a few brown spots and a spot on his eye. He wears a dark brown collar with a green gem on it.

With his breath, he can make strong earthquakes like Spyro does. He can also create plants, flowers, and grass with his breath and bring them back to life, too.
Sophia_S_ M Blue Sparx Gems: 997
#262 Posted: 00:35:14 01/10/2007
Name-lunya the dragon
Species-Blue dragon
breath types-blue fire,eletric,ice and shadow breath(no,she isn't evil,but she learned with a evil hydra who captured she,called Gaillond)
appearance-a blue,tall and thin dragon,the sister of spyro(but older than he),and walk in two legs.
History-years before spyro born,the dark master killed they family and tried to kill he.but lunya used a misterious power and knoked him out,but faints(and loose all of her memory).Faeries saved they and they brother,vile the dragon.But they separated they and bring lunya to stormy beach(she have escaped from the beach when she has 10 years old),vile to Frostbite village(and adopted from red,but escaped years ago),and spyro to the dragon temple(the rest of his history we know)

In a day,some strange wolves attacked the stormy beach and killed Wailvel(Wally's brother),who adopted lunya.She escaped and entered in a portal,and live 5 years of your live in a strange world.When she back(it's after spyro shadow legacy),she meet spyro,and vile attacked them.After the fight,lunya recovered her memory and they live happy,until now:

http://www.dragonsbandicoots.com/concult_2007_jogos.htm#conc5
(it's what happened after this history,but it's in portuguese.)
---
"Oh Brother."-smilie,TEN
lunyathedragon.deviantart.com
#263 Posted: 22:20:50 03/10/2007
i have other character too:
Name-Scaud Argentix
Species-Red and yellow dragon
breath types-fire and hyper beam
appearance-A dragon with big front teeths,a metal ring in the right leg,yellow claws and very big wings
age-50
history-ten years before spyro born,he go to the ancient ways to train to be the next fire master(after ignitus,of course smilie),but that war with the dragons versus apes begin,and he,to not be killed,join to the apes,but transformed into a very big dragon(the same height of cynder),with four big wings.after the war ends,Scaud tried to escape with his brother,Stormer(he was captured,but escapes from the prision) and succeed,but the dark master cursed him and all night of full moon the turns into dark Scaud again.
---
"Oh Brother."-smilie,TEN
#264 Posted: 16:01:42 04/10/2007
Quote: redthedragon
Name: Inferno
Species: Wolf
Color: Red with Gold markings (Like Amaterasu)
Weapon: Emberblade,Wolf Time
Backstory: When he was a puppy Inferno was given a very special gift, The abillity to Slow time, Quicken time and Freeze time. He had use this special gift to help friends, fend off evil and sneak past enemies. Inferno loved to fool around with his ability Unitll, one day changed is life forever, A Solar Eclipse occured, losing this abillty. Inferno traveled across the Wolf Kingdom and Dark Lands to get his Wolf Time back. As a replacement, he was given the Emberblade, A flame sword of incredible damage.
Quote: "Never give up and Concintrate in your time of need."

Little OTT on the Okami theme, no offence. Spyro character...
---

emberelora Emerald Sparx Gems: 3059
#265 Posted: 16:26:30 04/10/2007
oh i got another one.
Name: silamane
Species: ice dragon
Looks: blue and purple
Powers: breaths ice, Create avalanchances with her tail, creates snowstorms when she gets angry or upset. in other words, anything to do with ice and snow.
Where she was raised: Dragonfly Falls
Ambition: To find her long lost sister, Karamila.
Family: Leshama (mother)
Golanethon (father)
Falamino (Brother)
Karamila (long lost sister)
Shabkanalina (Sister) (if it's hard to pronounce pronouce it Shab-can-a-lina)

Whadda ya think?
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
#266 Posted: 16:59:00 04/10/2007
I sense a fan fic coming.... write it! This is too good a plot to NOT write about it! Do it! Please!
---

#267 Posted: 16:49:42 05/10/2007
i have got an account on fan fiction. it's just i don't know how to get my stories onto there. if anyone knows, please tell me.
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
#268 Posted: 17:24:11 05/10/2007
Um, ask HIR - he knows. Make a new topic somewhere if somebody doesn't say here.

I think (think, me, wow!) that you have to put your chapters into seperate word documents and then you upload each doc. as a chapter on fanfiction.net (or whatever it is). I think.
---

#269 Posted: 20:24:58 05/10/2007
1. make your chapter on Word
2. Go to the login button and find "Documents"
3. You'll have to "sign" a user contract
4. Enter the name, file type and choose the document to upload using the "browse" button. Then hit upload; if it worked, the document will appear in a table above. You'll have 60 days to use it before FF.net removes the document.
5. Go to stories
6. Choose create new story and enter title, rating, genre, category and put in the first chapter
7. To add new chapters, upload them using "documents" and then "stories"

If you got a question... give me ring over there. I go by Nightmare King on Fan Fiction.net.
---
Me Fodder
#270 Posted: 22:13:41 05/10/2007
I made a dragon!!!! Her name is spira, and she is a water dragon with two front arms and no back legs. She can swim very fast and lives in coastal remains in AHT. She lives with her Mother Salina and her brother Spyke. She never knew her father...until she found spyro. Spyro was swimming around one day, and saw her. Spira had never seen a dragon with four legs and wings. being the same age, they became fast friends. When spyro went to the surface, spira gathered up her courage and went too. She began to morph, and grew back legs and wings. Spyro told het that elder tomas was teaching him about this. Spira is an amphibious dragon, so her father had to be a land dragon. Above water, she can braethe fire. her markings can be found here: http://www.neopets.com/water/bubblingpit.phtml
her markings are identical to the middle one in the third row. ONLY her markings are identical, for the body shape, she is sorta a combo of spyro and cynder and ember. hope ya like smilie
#271 Posted: 02:43:11 06/10/2007
Quote: Me
I made a dragon!!!! Her name is spira, and she is a water dragon with two front arms and no back legs. She can swim very fast and lives in coastal remains in AHT. She lives with her Mother Salina and her brother Spyke. She never knew her father...until she found spyro. Spyro was swimming around one day, and saw her. Spira had never seen a dragon with four legs and wings. being the same age, they became fast friends. When spyro went to the surface, spira gathered up her courage and went too. She began to morph, and grew back legs and wings. Spyro told het that elder tomas was teaching him about this. Spira is an amphibious dragon, so her father had to be a land dragon. Above water, she can braethe fire. her markings can be found here: http://www.neopets.com/water/bubblingpit.phtml
her markings are identical to the middle one in the third row. ONLY her markings are identical, for the body shape, she is sorta a combo of spyro and cynder and ember. hope ya like smilie

good idea,you used maraquan neopets to make images of she!but any neopet is good to make and image of lunya or scaud
---
"Oh Brother."-smilie,TEN
#272 Posted: 08:46:33 06/10/2007
Quote: HIR
1. make your chapter on Word
2. Go to the login button and find "Documents"
3. You'll have to "sign" a user contract
4. Enter the name, file type and choose the document to upload using the "browse" button. Then hit upload; if it worked, the document will appear in a table above. You'll have 60 days to use it before FF.net removes the document.
5. Go to stories
6. Choose create new story and enter title, rating, genre, category and put in the first chapter
7. To add new chapters, upload them using "documents" and then "stories"

If you got a question... give me ring over there. I go by Nightmare King on Fan Fiction.net.

ok. i'll make the story on word, and i'll try to put it on fan fiction as soon as i can.
---
#273 Posted: 12:23:00 06/10/2007
Uhhh, who is 'me'?
---

Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#274 Posted: 13:43:49 06/10/2007
No clue.
#275 Posted: 14:36:58 06/10/2007
I hope he/she is not you-know-who. *meaningful look*
---

Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#276 Posted: 20:21:07 06/10/2007
Yeah me too. But I have a feeling.... *cough goawaycheese cough cough* Bleach, I hate allergy season.
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#277 Posted: 20:25:42 06/10/2007
I have created a Spyro character called "Enzo." His nepthew to The Dark Master. You can read about him on my profile on FanFictionNet.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ignitusgirl
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
Jacques12 Red Sparx Gems: 72
#278 Posted: 01:03:54 07/10/2007
Enzo is already a dragon in spyro 1...

I made a dude named Nocro. He is Hunter and Bianca's son!
---
Hi!
#279 Posted: 07:57:23 07/10/2007
Quote: Jacques12
Enzo is already a dragon in spyro 1...

I made a dude named Nocro. He is Hunter and Bianca's son!

I know. But I like the name, so I disided to call him thatsmilie
---
Dagnabbit.
#280 Posted: 09:33:33 07/10/2007
Enzo is a well cool name! smilie

Note: Do not do what Jacques avatar says! Sorry, Jac, I was a muppet and di it!
---

#281 Posted: 10:51:54 07/10/2007
What happens if you do as Jacques avatar says?
---
Dagnabbit.
#282 Posted: 11:06:09 07/10/2007
It shuts the internet down. smilie I am an idiot...
---

#283 Posted: 11:15:45 07/10/2007
Okay. Thanks for telling me what happens.
---
Dagnabbit.
#284 Posted: 11:33:34 07/10/2007
Hey, I said I was an idiot for doing it in the first place...

I need a new character. But schoolwork has to come first!
---

Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#285 Posted: 11:38:03 07/10/2007
Hmmm... I need a new character too but I can't think of one.

Did I already do a profile for Rekuma? Can't remember if I did.
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
#286 Posted: 12:00:40 07/10/2007
Not on here I don't think.
---

Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#287 Posted: 13:31:33 07/10/2007
Ok. One profile coming up

NAME: Rekuma
SPECIES: Dragon
APPEARANCE: A large, powerful, male dragon, with red scales, a fiery red male and light, blue eyes

Rekuma is one of the most powerful Dragons in history with the powers from his ancestors, the Dragon gods themselves. Which include:-

• Pyrokenesis
  • Very slight telepathy and telekenesis
  • has control his enegy (Auras, energy wave...)
  • Has healing powers
  • Is over a hundred times stronger than an normal Dragon

And because Rekuma is Cyra's direct ancestor, he has passed his powers to her, with one extra power which is Cyrokenesis, which was passed to Cyra from the Dragon godess, Cyra (I made it so that Cyra was named after her because of her gift).
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
Mew Fodder
#288 Posted: 16:20:23 07/10/2007
Serioulsy i have one
Name: Des-tand-di
DRAGON
eLECTRIC GUARDAIN
APPERANCE: Hot cute
other: loves male dragons
mew Fodder
#289 Posted: 16:36:21 07/10/2007
I have another!
This is my drawing
MIKKI
fairy dragon (in aother words rreally small)
Anonymous Fodder
#290 Posted: 20:51:03 07/10/2007
Quote: RedWelshDragon

a new character?i can create one for you!

Name-Hailness Darkshadow
species-darkblue dragon with very,but very big eagle wings
gender-female
breth type-ice breath and dark ice breath(when she is by effect of a villain)
appearance-a big darkblue dragon with black spikes in her head,eagle wings and a very big tail in form of a sword.
history-Different of the other histories,she isn't came from dragon world.

She came from neopia,a misterious digital world(enter in Me's link to see),in the top of a moutain called Terror Moutain.In a day,she discovered a portal,and entered in,and never back.The portal is for enter in dragon world,but it used for enter in the darkest side of icy wilderness,and she don't find the exit in there.Today,she is the elder of dark ice,and help lost ice dragons to escape from that place.But she never exit form there,after all.Sometimes,villains appear there and use her powers for evil,but she defend the place and save the darkest side of icy wilderness.
sophia s m Fodder
#291 Posted: 20:51:49 07/10/2007
Quote: Anonymous
Quote: RedWelshDragon

a new character?i can create one for you!

Name-Hailness Darkshadow
species-darkblue dragon with very,but very big eagle wings
gender-female
breth type-ice breath and dark ice breath(when she is by effect of a villain)
appearance-a big darkblue dragon with black spikes in her head,eagle wings and a very big tail in form of a sword.
history-Different of the other histories,she isn't came from dragon world.

She came from neopia,a misterious digital world(enter in Me's link to see),in the top of a moutain called Terror Moutain.In a day,she discovered a portal,and entered in,and never back.The portal is for enter in dragon world,but it used for enter in the darkest side of icy wilderness,and she don't find the exit in there.Today,she is the elder of dark ice,and help lost ice dragons to escape from that place.But she never exit form there,after all.Sometimes,villains appear there and use her powers for evil,but she defend the place and save the darkest side of icy wilderness.

again,i forget to write my name in the top ¬¬
me Fodder
#292 Posted: 22:09:58 07/10/2007
good idea,you used maraquan neopets to make images of she!but any neopet is good to make and image of lunya or scaud
------------
thanks, spira was originally going to be pain white, but this is better. smilie
#293 Posted: 13:44:51 10/10/2007
Quote: me
------------
thanks, spira was originally going to be pain white, but this is better. smilie

is she like a maraquan draik?
---
"Oh Brother."-smilie,TEN
#294 Posted: 00:19:59 12/10/2007
Quote: spammy276
Name: Spot
Breath: Earth
Appearance: Tan with a few brown spots and a spot on his eye. He wears a dark brown collar with a green gem on it.

With his breath, he can make strong earthquakes like Spyro does. He can also create plants, flowers, and grass with his breath and bring them back to life, too.

Fu Fu Spot! smilie
#295 Posted: 00:43:47 12/10/2007
*is bored*
*does recent character from fanfic*

Name: Pandora
Species: Robot
Affiliation: G-Beta, Prometheus
Favorite quote: "Ignorant child..."
Background: Pandora was a robot considered to be "the voice of Model W". Model W was the original biometal of Dr. Weil and Ragnarok. When its creator, Master Albert, started to cause mischief, Pandora and her brother, Prometheus supposedly killed the mater when he summoned them. The two were then defeated in battle by Grey and Ashe, who weld the biometal Model A. Model W then absorbed the two robots souls and Master Albert revealed himself, having not been killed at all. Later on, the mysterious assassin, Guy, used his expertise in science to rebuild Pandora and Prometheus. The two of them became loyal henchmen, their lives in the hands of Guy. Their first task involved stalling the allies while Guy gathered up biometals models Hx, Fx, Lx, Px, Ox, and X to use on Zane and his friends. Later on, when the allies were on Planet Popstar, and Spyro and Cynder had succeeded in blowing up half the planet, she "kidnapped" Cyber Peacock, the Maverick guarding the dark gem, and vanished. The allies have yet to successfully defeat Pandora in battle.
Attack style: Pandora uses her magical staff. She likes to attack use ice and electrical related attacks.
Current status: Alive; serving Guy with her brother, Prometheus.
---
#296 Posted: 00:12:48 13/10/2007
Name: Anjaii
Speices: Wolf/Dragon
Color: Dark red with Black stripes on hindquarters and back.
Position: The Fire Godess of the Hanjir folklore (a place I made up).
Attack Style: Highly Advanced claw slashes and a Flame staff.
Breaths: Fire,Lava, anything Igneous.
Backstory: As a egg, Anjaii's egg was almost crushed by Gronzai, the Hanjir god of darkness. Only a force so powerful saved the egg but the egg was dropped out of the heavens and onto the earth below.
The egg was now in the mortal world but Anjaii did not lose her godly strength. Anjaii then set off to learn about her past, and defeat Gronzai.
Quote: "It's now time I dicided to follow my own path and do what I think is right."

Cool huh?
#297 Posted: 00:42:59 13/10/2007
i have one character more!

Name-Solare
Species-Solar Dragon
appearance-a big yellow dragon with yellow eyes shining like gold at the sun,eight big wings(eight?whoa,it is new o.O),and four orange horns
city-the tallest tower of Cloudy Domain
History-she don't have a incredible history,only the fact what her mon is the dragon god of fire is important smilie
quote-"You know,i don't have any more to loose."
---
"Oh Brother."-smilie,TEN
Last edited at 22:25:23 17/10/2007 by Sophia_S_ M
me Fodder
#298 Posted: 19:19:51 13/10/2007
Uhhh, who is 'me'?
---------
me is me. (aka spiderpig!! lol) me is just me. *singing* i don't wanna be anything other than mee!!! so...anyways now that that issue is cleared up...what do you guys think of my dragon????
Spyro_rules Emerald Sparx Gems: 3213
#299 Posted: 21:42:42 01/11/2007
Okay' here's mine.

Name: Bilnk
Apperence: Looks like Blink but mean looking
Attitude: Very evil
Quote: I will destory Blink!
Last edited at 21:09:30 02/11/2007 by Spyro_rules
me Fodder
#300 Posted: 22:11:58 01/11/2007
is she like a maraquan draik?
---------------
yes smilie you get a cookie. *hands sophia cookie*
First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me