Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Portal to mlp(first time to join rp)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Portal to mlp(first time to join rp) [CLOSED]
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11350
#251 Posted: 16:36:00 16/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"herd of unicorns?well,my place was cloud of city where I was born and rise by earth pony founded me.earth pony name applejack carry gary to apple family"gary said"I never see horns and wings untill gary's shadow cutie mark appear"applejack said
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#252 Posted: 22:35:05 16/07/2012
I am surrounded by darkness all around me. I can hear voices in the darkness but I cannot see anyone. Then bright lights blind me before I feel the wet grass of the forest. I feel something slimy covering my body but within minutes it is gone. I look around and see my mother with a smile on her face lying beside me. I look around and find the rest of the herd gazing adoringly down at me. I feel them nuzzle me gently and hear their voices.

"Well isn't he adorable, one mare says. He sure is, this is truly a blessing to us, another says.
Look at his little wings and horn, he must be an alicon, the others say with pleasure.
I've heard of those in stories but never seen one before until now, the mares say. What are you going to name him Jezara," the herd asks with excitement.

"Come on guys, give her some space, an older mare says. She just gave birth." The other mares and back up waiting for her answer. My mother smiles as she gazes into my eyes.

"His name is Astrello," she says with satisfaction. I try to stand but fall I over. My mother laughs and my father gently nudges me upright. I struggle to stand before falling over again and again. Finally I give up and lay down beside my mother. She nuzzles me and speaks gently to me. "My little darling it’s a little early to try to walk now, but don't worry I believe that in no time at all you will be up and about exploring your home." I yawn and fall asleep against her.

Then it is as if time is fast forwarded and I am up and running with the herd as a beautiful snow-white foal with tiny wings folded at my side and a horn in the middle of my forehead. Suddenly the herd begins to flee in terror; my mother and father gather me. Too scared to question what is going on I follow them. Then I see for myself the cause of the panic, crimson flames devour the forest behind us and are reaching out toward us. My mother and the other mares along with me continue running while my father and the other stallions stand in front of the fire and water pours from their horns onto the fire. Despite this the fire will not relent. In fear they retreat with the rest of the herd. The fire as if guided by someone’s hand begins to encircle us. I shake like a leaf and my eyes are filled with terror.

We all try to run for the side entrances but find our way barred by fallen trees and soon after roaring flames. Trapped in the meadow where I was born the herd stands its ground and forms a wall in front of me. My father and mother stand close to me but I can see it their eyes that they are scared. Flaming trees tumble around us creating a wall around us, while burning branches rain down on us. A particular bunch of branches fall behind my parents and creates a prison of wood trapping me. I cry out to my parents and the heard as the flames slowly begin to take their lives. With tears in my eyes I watch as the herd and my parents are claimed by the flames. After the fire as died down I collapse and weep.

Minutes later two figures emerge out of the forest's ruins. Princess Celestia and her younger sister Princess Luna are out on a stroll when they come upon the smoking ruins of my home. The wind blows and the golden mane of my family rustles in the wind. Their snow-white forms are silent and still. Their eyes are closed and their horns stick glisten in the light. The sisters are devastated by this and start searching the place for clue to what may have caused the fire. Princess Luna is looking under the debris and sees me untouched by the flames of the fire. The foal's hiding place however is covered with piles of burned branches that fell in the fire. Princess Luna calls to her sister and Princess Celestia joins her. Seeing me Princess Luna and Princess Celestia quickly remove the branches and come face to face with the last of the Twilight Herd, me. Shivering with fear and with tears falling down my face, I gaze up at the two but say nothing. Princess Luna leans down so that she is level with me, while Princess Celestia, her big sister makes sure that it is safe.

"It’s alright we're not here to hurt you little one, we're here to save you," Princess Luna says as gently as she can.

I looks up at her and with tears in his sparkling sapphire blue eyes I speak.
"They're all gone. The fire...it was horrible," I say trying to be brave but still shaking like a leaf with rivers of tears falling down my cheek.

Princess Luna gently wraps me in her wings and tries to soothe me.
"Shh, it’s alright little one, you're safe now."

I collapse in Princess Luna's wings and fall into a restless sleep plagued by memories of the fire.

Princess Luna stands up and looks at her sister.
"What should we do sis, this one is the last of his kind and all alone now?"

Then an idea pops in her head. "Why don't we adopt him, sister?” Then he wouldn't be all alone anymore he would have two big sisters that he could call his family. Don't you think that the palace could do with a little prince?

Princess Celestia smiles and says, "Yes, I think this little one will make a fine addition to our family. Now the question is what to do about this, she says pointing to the smoldering ruins.
Princess Luna looks at her and says, "It would be best if it was never seen again. The painful memories that sight brings are just too much. The little one must never know what happened, or this would surely break him."

Princess Celestia nods and using her magic with the help of her sister they create a new forest. Then Princess Luna and her sister with the help of their guards gather the bodies. They take the Alicons and bury them. Then they create thick and high walls of thorns around the place, before walking back toward the palace. Princess Luna turns toward her sister.
"What are we going to name our little brother sis," she asks.

Princess Celestia smiles, "What do you think of the name, Astrello, sis?" Princess Luna smiles, "Its perfect sis." Princess Celestia smiles again. They enter the palace and Princess Luna and her sister Celestia lay me onto their bed under the stars surrounded by the sun and moon, then they drape the covers over my body and kiss me on the forehead. "Sleep well, little brother."

Twilight and the others that are there as well begin to cry as they now know my pain.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:25:00 30/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#253 Posted: 02:25:24 17/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"where you live?"twlight sparkle said.not sooner,changeling run after discord."help me,I been chase by changeling"discord said.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#254 Posted: 05:13:05 17/07/2012
I try to speak but burst into tears. The pain of reality is just too much. All that life that was lost for just one life, mine.
Swallowing I sniff and speak. "The majority of my life I never knew it wasn't until recently that I finally found out that Princess Celestia and Princess Luna were my sisters," I say with tears falling down my cheeks.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:40:59 24/07/2012 by Wyrstel
#255 Posted: 07:39:37 17/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"I sould write letter before I going"gary said.

dear applejack,astrello

shining armor told me to guard throne room in canterlot.I really busy to guard throne room and elements of harmony on books.I know one of your elements of harmony kept safe with me.well,luna already told you stay in twlight sparkle's libarary untill I coming back and I bring applbloom,zecora,ice golem and twlight sparkle in royal room.

your true friend
gary
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:52:15 17/07/2012 by gary
#256 Posted: 23:06:09 17/07/2012
I smile slightly as I read the letter. My other friends were coming to visit me. How I long to run and spend time with them, but I cannot for I was attacked by a furious mob in Canterlot. My injuries prevent me from joining them in their fun. Slowly but surely I'm healing but I can't help but be scared for I am helpless in my position. If the townsfolk attack I cannot defend myself.
#257 Posted: 00:32:12 18/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"stand back,I bring you to canterlot"spike said."townfolks won't hurt you"applejack said while bring him to canterlot."I already here"twlight sparkle said.
---
#258 Posted: 04:40:38 18/07/2012
"Why do you think they attacked me in the first place, I ask. It seemed as if they were driven by somehting. However I do not know what could have brought them in such a frenzy."
#259 Posted: 05:18:44 18/07/2012 | Topic Creator
rarity appear."hold on,I just made vest and dress for gary and ice golem"rarity said
---
#260 Posted: 05:58:02 18/07/2012
"Hello Rarity," I say smiling despite my pain. I dare not stand as my injuries are very bad. I grit my teeth in pain.
#261 Posted: 06:20:39 18/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"hi,what your name?"rarity said.at moment,rarity put vest,dress on gary and ice golem.
---
#262 Posted: 07:48:30 18/07/2012
"Princess Celestia and Luna are my sisters. I am Prince Astrello their little brother. Its nice to meet you Rarity, one of the friends of Twilight Sparkle, my sister Celestia's favorite student," I say bowing slightly before cringing in pain.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:42:52 18/07/2012 by Wyrstel
#263 Posted: 07:59:13 18/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"nice to meet you too,what vest to wear when you going to canterlot?"rarity said
---
#264 Posted: 19:46:55 18/07/2012
"I don't know. My sisters usually are the ones that decide that. I'm kind of their life you know, they have to do everything with me. I don't blame them though because until recently neither of us knew the other existed. The majority of my life I lived without them not knowing whether or not I was the last alicon, then tragety finally brought us together," I say with tears in eyes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:38:56 15/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#265 Posted: 03:05:49 19/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"I shall make vest for you,astrello"rarity said
---
#266 Posted: 19:25:36 19/07/2012
I look up at her and manage a weak smile.
"You would do that for me, a stranger, a stranger that you barely even know. Someone until recently was believed not to exist. Well I accept your offer Rarity and I hope that you, your friends and I become best friends in the future. I wrap my wings around Applejack and Rarity as well as Twilight Sparkle. Thank you for everthing guys, when I am better I would love to meet the rest of your group and spend time with all of you," I say with tears in my eyes.
#267 Posted: 02:59:26 20/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Rarity make astrello's vest."I still make your vest"rarity said.
---
#268 Posted: 03:58:39 20/07/2012
"Well thank you Rarity, I say weakly with a smile on my face. I cringe in pain gritting my teeth together.
My eyes glisten like all the stars in the sky, but are filled with tears.
#269 Posted: 16:03:06 20/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"your welcome"rarity said."astrello,I were young alicorn like you and I was first visit luna,your sister"gary said.
---
#270 Posted: 20:52:28 20/07/2012
Celestia enters the room and rush over to my side.
"Oh little brother, what happened to you," she asks with her face full of worry.

I try to stand but cringe in pain.
"I was in Canterlot with my friends to save you, when some townsfolk went into a fury and attacked me. I was able to drive them away but was severely injrued in the process. I'll be alright though, just need some rest and time."

Celestia lays her wing over me and smiles.
"Thats our little prince for us, always acting tough and persevereing through all turmoil. Well your sister and I found something about the dream that you had, about the, Fire, she whispers. When the others arrive I will discuss what we have found but until then don't mention it alright," she says with firmness.

I nod and lay down again, waiting for the others to arrive.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:50:40 21/07/2012 by Wyrstel
#271 Posted: 06:59:53 21/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Candance would say hi."oh hi,everypony,twlight sparkle's brother when I meet him"candance said."candance,you ever met astrello"shining armor said."vest almost finish"rarity said."shall we go to canterlot"gary said
---
#272 Posted: 20:01:30 21/07/2012
My big sister Celestia nods and gently slip me onto her back.
"Sure we can all go to Canterlot, but before we do anything else there, my sister and I have uncovered frightening truths about the dreams that our little brother has every night as well as about, she looks nerously around and then speaks, the Fire, she whispers. Now you all know that my sister and I fearing the effect that this tragic event would cause to our already tramatized little brother, sealed all books, notes, scrolls and alike that had to do with this event in a secret vault in the library and forbid anyone to speak about it. Well it seems that it nonetheless continues to be spread by a different source, gypsy songs."
#273 Posted: 00:14:22 22/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"ok,we both go to canterlot"gary said
---
#274 Posted: 02:30:11 23/07/2012
Celestia sighs, "Alright lets just go to Canterlot then you'll see for yourself the pain that Astrello lives with everyday, as I send us all back in time to that day."
#275 Posted: 06:26:31 23/07/2012 | Topic Creator
zecora went back to hut."I better find plant to make somthing"zecora said
---
#276 Posted: 02:29:42 24/07/2012
As she leaves Celestia nods.
"You know where to find us when you are done, right. My little brother wants you to join those who are going into his memories of the Fire. He says that he wants all his friends and family to know his pain."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:31:16 24/07/2012 by Wyrstel
#277 Posted: 03:44:38 24/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"gary,you can go to canterlot and you already luna's royal guards"applejack said."
---
#278 Posted: 19:27:47 24/07/2012
Celestia drapes a blanket over my body and shakes her head.

"There is no need for one of us to go there alone, let us all go. Luna will be waiting for us and Zecora will meet up with us as soon as she is done making the necessary potions to send us into my little brother's memories."

Luna gazes at the setting sun and nervously rakes the ground with her hooves.
"What could be taking them so long, she wonders. The sun has already began to set and they are not yet here."
#279 Posted: 06:05:21 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
applebloom visit luna."hello"applebloom said.
---
#280 Posted: 18:56:27 25/07/2012
Luna looks up and smiles.

"Oh hello, Applebloom, its good to see you. Are the others coming soon, Celestia and I as well as Zecora have found a way for all of us to understand the pain that my little brother, Prince Astrello feels everyday. Once everyone is here and is ready we will take that step into the world of his memories."
#281 Posted: 03:17:07 26/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"I already finish making potion for astrello"zecora said."Luna,are you royal guards?"applebloom said."I already back"gary said.
---
#282 Posted: 04:04:02 26/07/2012
Luna smiles as Zecora returns with the potion that I need to drink. "That great Zecora, why don't you hold onto it until the others arrive. Then upon seeing Gary she smiles again. Welcome back Gary, are the others behind you?"
#283 Posted: 11:21:58 26/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"thanks luna,how my armor,helmet does look?"gary said."twlight sparkle are here beside me and gary"rarity said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:32:26 26/07/2012 by gary
#284 Posted: 17:32:38 26/07/2012
Luna laughs and ajusts Garys armor and helmet.

"There much better, you now look like your ready to defeat a horde of monsters. Upon hearing Rarity she nods. Good, I'll wait until everyone arrives."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:53:34 19/05/2013 by Wyrstel
#285 Posted: 22:04:41 26/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Zecora wear armor as royal guards too."as you see I already become one of celesita's royal guards"zecora said."alright,we sneak right behind one of changling"gary said."ok,first gary,shining armor,candance and two royal guards celesita,luna's"twlight sparkle said after she wear as luna's royal guards too.
---
#286 Posted: 22:25:25 26/07/2012
Celestia enters the palace with me slung across her back. Gently kneeling she slides me slowly to the ground. "Zecora you look great, I say blushing and nervously raking the ground with my hooves. Celestia and Luna laugh before nudging Zecora. "I think someone likes you." Embarrased I hide my head in my wings.
#287 Posted: 00:52:01 27/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"I wonder spike won't wear"gary said.
---
#288 Posted: 11:23:39 30/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"it is time for halloween"spike spike said.
---
#289 Posted: 23:35:07 31/07/2012
I take the potion on the table and gulp down the whole thing before collapsing on the ground. Celestia and Luna help me up and set me in my bed before walking up to the group.

"You all ready for the adventure in the mind of our little brother," they say.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:58:24 03/08/2012 by Wyrstel
#290 Posted: 04:49:55 01/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"hello astrello and gary"pinkpie said."hi"gary said.
---
#291 Posted: 22:10:20 03/08/2012
I weakly wave at pinkiepie and smile.
"Hello, there pinkiepie."
#292 Posted: 03:49:42 04/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"celesita,where I would guard?"gary said
---
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#293 Posted: 03:58:39 04/08/2012
name: Sweet Candy
species: Unicorn
cutie mark: N/A (hasn't earned yet)
appearance: [User Posted Image]
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:02:39 04/08/2012 by jennacat4
#294 Posted: 05:48:56 04/08/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: accept
---
#295 Posted: 15:34:19 04/08/2012
Sweet Candy trotted around ponyville
---
#296 Posted: 15:51:10 04/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"hello"twlight sparkle said.
---
#297 Posted: 21:01:44 04/08/2012
Sweet Candy went out to find her talent. Lifting up a barrel in her way.
---
#298 Posted: 23:52:31 04/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"hi there"ice golem said.
---
#299 Posted: 00:01:29 05/08/2012
(Could you please say who your talking to)
---
#300 Posted: 06:07:50 05/08/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC:ice golem would said "hello".
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me