Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: The Second Beginning *spoilers from DotD*
First | Previous | Page 6 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Spyro: The Second Beginning *spoilers from DotD* [CLOSED]
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#251 Posted: 11:14:08 13/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Thanks! Nice to know people like my fic that much.

I didn't think my first fic would get that good..
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#252 Posted: 11:45:24 13/06/2009
oh this is your first fic you're goodat wrighting stories...
#253 Posted: 11:49:39 13/06/2009 | Topic Creator
It is, I propably said that in.. ..my first post on this topic?

All you need is imagination, the rest follows after!
#254 Posted: 11:52:04 13/06/2009
yeah i know i dont have such a good imagination...
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#255 Posted: 14:05:08 13/06/2009
Yeah,more please smilie
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
Adria Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#256 Posted: 04:21:22 14/06/2009
*pouts* I want more. Oh well I think it'll be out by tomorrow anyway. smilie So just got to wait. *sits on floor and twiddles thumbs*
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#257 Posted: 04:52:23 14/06/2009
*waits for more*
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#258 Posted: 13:14:39 14/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Now now.. Don't be like that.. You make me feel quilt smilie
But here's more! Enjoy!

Chapter 37.

Cynder and Hunter followed the Guardians to the seats at the end of the hall. Cynder felt uncomfortable, because she was being stared at all the time..
Hunter remained calm, he had no trouble getting a look or two, as he was compeletely used to that..
As they sat on the seats assigned to them, they saw a small, finely dressed mole rising up in the bench next to them.
The mole dug out a piece of parchment, and a pair of heavy, jeweled eyeglasses, and began to read out loud.
"I now pronounce the first council of the seventh era of Spyro begun!" the mole shouted, with high screeching voice.
"The seventh era of Spyro?" Cynder whispered to Hunter.
"Yes.. Each era means the lifespawn of a specific purple dragon. Sixth era was Malefor's, when he died. The Seventh era of Spyro begun.." Hunter explained.
"Would the attendant Guardians please rise?" The mole said.
Cyril, and Terrador stood up. After them, so did the entire hall. Cynder, who had no idea what was happening stood up quickly too..
The guardians rose up their paws to greet the councillors, and everyone, but the Guardians sat down. Including Cynder, with a little dawdling..
"We come to you today to deside a proper course of action against this evil incursion that has fell upon our lands.." Terrador said.
"We have with us today, two brave individuals who have witnessed this horror first hand, and have some degree of experience on dealing with these creatures." Cyril said.
"Cynder, if you'd please?" Terrador said, and nodded to Cynder.
"It's your turn Cynder, just rise up, and tell what we spoke of yesterday" Hunter said.

Cynder slowly rose up, her feet were shaking, so she could barely stand..
"I thank you for coming here today, to listen what I have to tell you." Cynder said, with her voice shaking, "As you well know, our homes are being ravaged by evil creatures.. Grublins, orcs, trolls, and this new evil "disease" that turns trees, and wildlife to evil creatures that destroy everything in their path.."
At this point the council was listening calmly, clearly interested about what Cynder had to tell.
"About a month ago me and my.." Cynder kept a little pause at this point" ..two of my friends left to find a cure for ones condition, that makes him weaker day by day.. At that point we had no idea what horrors we might come across on our journey to.." Cynder said, before she was interrupted..
"I'm sorry to interrupt at this point.." One of the councillors said," But did I understand right when I say that one of your friends is the legendary purple dragon Spyro?"
Cynder heard interested mumbling from the mass..
"Yes, we are very close.. "she said," And that is why I left to help him to find a cure for his sickness.."
"Then where is he now?" The councillor asked.
Cynder didn't expect this question to arise this early, she answered:
"He left to.. continue his guest alone, when I got hurt and had to stay here.." Cynder said..
"And your third party member?" The councillor asked..
Cynder kept a little pause again..
"Dead.. Killed, by those creatures.." She said.
"I'm sorry I refreshed those memories.. Please, continue.." The councillor apologised.
Cynder begun to tell everything about their journey, all the details of the places they went trough.. But mentioned nothing of their worries and plans..
Her tale was fairly long, and there were places where Hunter had to remind her of something she had forgot to tell..
When she reached the part of where Spyro left, and she remained at Warfang. Some of the councillors had already brought up some parts of the story..
"So from what I understand, the situation is quite severe?"
"I agree.."Cynder said," Wherever we went, evil creatures were there. The woods around Warfang are simply full of enemies.."
"Then we must not delay this any longer!" one of the councillors shouted."We must take action!"
"I understand your hesitation, but it would be too risky to jump in the fight.." Terrador said," What we need to do, is to gather more information of the situation.."
"Then let us go find Spyro! One of the councilors suggested,"If someone knows what to do now it's him!"
Most of the councillors nodded agreeably. And some brought up a new question..
"But who would go find him? Who knows where he is heading?"
"They know! And have got experience in dealing with those creatures too!" The councillors started to point at Cynder and Hunter..
"Yes, but Spyro isn't himself!" Cynder shouted.. "We cannot be sure where he went!"
Councillors went quiet..
Hunter hit his face with his palm.. And the Guardians shaked their heads in disbelief..
Soon Cynder noticed her error..

More in two days again!
#259 Posted: 14:11:00 14/06/2009
Oh my......*Whistle* That was amazing once again........
Poor Cynder.......*Whistle again louder*
Aww....i must wait.....
---
#260 Posted: 19:27:52 14/06/2009
Darn it Cynder think before you speak! smilie *waits*
#261 Posted: 21:20:40 14/06/2009
this is good i can't wait...
#262 Posted: 14:19:03 16/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Here's moars!
Enjoy!

Chaper 38.

"Is not himself?.." Cynder heard someone to say..
"What is he then?.." Another question awoke "If not himself.."
"We want the truth!" councillor's shouted.
"And the trut you shall have!" Terrador shouted," I'd like to hear it myself too.."
Cynder was compeletely broken.. What had she done..
Everybody were staring at her..
"I don't know how to explain.. I.." Cynder said quietly..
"Give it a try." Terrador said, with nothing in his face, but anger. He couldn't believe Cynder hadn't told this to his in the first place.
Did she not trust him even this much?..
"He's.. Please, don't overreact, but he.. He turned dark, and left.." Cynder said, quietly..
The whole hall was immediately filled with shouts and curses. Cynder tried to explain that this was a misunderstanding..
"Please! Listen! He's not evil, he's just confused!" She yelled.
"Sure! No wonder our saviour turned dark, having friend's like yourself!" Someone shouted.
"It's her fault! She was the one that was evil in the beginning!"
Cynder heard someone to shout.
"She spreads evil all aroud her!" a councillor shouted back.
"Leave, before she infects us too!"

Cynder couldn't take the councillor's accuses anymore. She was angry, and sad. She blazed out of the hall crying..
Cynder flew all the way to the city walls, sat there and waited..
The horizon was embedded with tiny lights.. Enemy campfires, spreading like a plague over the lands..
"Spyro.. Where are you?.." She said..
Cynder waited for a long time.. and listenend to the sounds from the mountains..
In some time, night fell upon the lands, and the stars were out..
It was getting cold, and Cynder thought of going back at the hall..
She desided not to.. She was afraid of the guardians.. And that they were angry to her..
She waited yet for some time, and got tired. She fell asleep to the walls..
Soon, a voice woke her up..
"It's dangerous to be out here alone so late miss.."
Cynder slowly lifted her head and saw a mole city-guard standing in front of her..
"Were you asleep miss?.."
"No.. "Cynder said, "I was just thinking.."
She rose up and leaped off the wall, opened her wings and left a very confused mole guard behind..
She glided back towards the great hall, flew inside the window to her chamber, slowly made her way to her bad, and fell asleep smiling..

Hope you liked it! More tomorrow..
#263 Posted: 14:29:54 16/06/2009
smilie I hope Moles don't put her in jail or something.....
---
Seifer413 Green Sparx Gems: 447
#264 Posted: 17:49:20 16/06/2009
Moar! smilie
---
˙uʍop ǝpısdn sı ǝɹnʇɐuƃıs ʎɯ
cornys Blue Sparx Gems: 665
#265 Posted: 17:54:16 16/06/2009
I have got to salute you here... almost 40 Chapters... wow.... I'd love to say that I have that much time but I don't.... lol.... I'd love to read it though but it's eams that I got here a little too late to read it from the start without haveing a ton to read... mabey your next Fiction I'll read... lol

And what you say about imagination is pretty much correct.... if you can put it into text nicely you don't have anything to worry about. smilie
---
The USS Tiger Tank
General (3)
http://www.utanks.com/Referral.aspx?ID=241
#266 Posted: 19:15:42 16/06/2009
*waits for more* smilie
#267 Posted: 19:29:00 16/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: cornys
I have got to salute you here... almost 40 Chapters... wow.... I'd love to say that I have that much time but I don't.... lol.... I'd love to read it though but it's eams that I got here a little too late to read it from the start without haveing a ton to read... mabey your next Fiction I'll read... lol

And what you say about imagination is pretty much correct.... if you can put it into text nicely you don't have anything to worry about. smilie

Go ahead and read.. It's not going to get any shorter than this smilie

And once again, thankies you all, for your comments!
#268 Posted: 19:48:52 16/06/2009
this is good i wonder what happens next
#269 Posted: 11:50:22 18/06/2009 | Topic Creator
You're about to find out! Enjoy!

Chapter 39.

Snow under Spyro's feet felt colder than usual. Wind blowed hard and he coudn't fly..
He looked back to the direction he was coming from, and couldn't see anything but snow..
Spyro started to feel like he was lost..

A day ago, when Spyro had first found himself waking up in the woods far away from Warfang, he had made the hard choise to try and continue his trek without others..
He had already faced the fact that he was responsible for Cynder's death, and couldn't go back..
He had continued his journey towards the mountains, without a clue where the altar of magic really laid..
Now, vicious snow storms had slowed down his pace, and he didn't quite know where he was headind all the time..
Spyro had no choise, but to find a spot as safe as possible, and wait for the storm to clear..
He found a lonely stone pillar in the middle of the storm, and backed up agaist it. He laid down, and waited..

It was freezing in the middle of the storm, but Spyro kept himself warm by escaping into his dreams..
"Cynder.. I miss you so.." Spyro thought," I just wish I could turn back time and do everything right... "

Back in Warfang Cynder, still very alive. Woke up from her sleep.. Oddly, she was shivering, altough it was warm, and the sun was shining..
Cynder walked to the window, and looked to the horizon..
She saw a huge white cloud over the mountains, and thought..
"Spyro.. I hope you are okay.. I'm so worried.."
She left the room, thinking of what had happened in the cuncil meeting when she bumped into Terrador..
She was just about to ask him what had happened, when Terrador turned around and walked away from her..
"He's angry.. I understand, I should have told him.." Cynder thought..
She made her way to the hall. There, groups of moles were carrying away the chairs and tables..
Ans Cynder walked past, she heard strange mumbling from the mole group..
She began to feel unwelcome.. The news had spread quickly, and everyone thought that she had done something, that caused Spyro to turn dark..
"I have to find Hunter, I need to know what happened at the coucil.." Cynder thought..

While searching for Hunter, Cynder saw Cyril. He too, only walked away from her when she approached him.. But rather than looking angry, Cyril looked somewhat quilty.. Cynder didn't know why, but thought that it had to be something about the council meeting..

Then for, Cynders refreshment Hunter appeared, right in front of her from behind the corner..
Cynder was dying to see someone who didn't try to awoid her..
"Look, Cynder I'm sorry. You know that I'd nev.." Hunter said, before he was interrupted by Cynder.
"For what?! Why won't anyone tell me what's going on?" Cynder said..
"You don't know?" Hunter asked..
"Well, no.. Obiously.." Cynder said..
"Ah.. Listen, about that council meeting.." Hunter said..
"Yes?.." Cynder asked..
"After you left.. Things turned worse. The councillors started to blame you for what had happened.. For a long time they argued about what to do with Spyro's case. But in the end, they decided it was best to threat him as an enemy.." Hunter said..
"As an enemy! They are hoing to kill him?!" Cynder yelled..
"I'm sorry, I tried to explain he wasn't evil.. But the councillors referred
his as a betrayer, and a follower of Malefors footprints.. There was nothing I could do.." Hunter said..
"No!.. This is wrong!.. I have to go see Terrador, I'll try to explain him. Come on!" Cynder yelled.
Before Hunter could contiune, she had already ran away..

There you go! More in two days!
#270 Posted: 11:56:13 18/06/2009
this is getting good cant wait for more...
#271 Posted: 12:24:52 18/06/2009
TWO DAYS!!!
oh well. I will survive.
*grits teeth*
---
#272 Posted: 17:15:22 18/06/2009
I survive....somehow.....2 days.....urgh!...*faints*
---
#273 Posted: 03:35:32 19/06/2009
*fans deaver88* you made him faint! smilie this is good. *waits*
TheDarkCynder Green Sparx Gems: 332
#274 Posted: 03:05:09 20/06/2009
Spyro is not the enemy! Ahh this is so good!
---
Though storm winds may blow, then among them I will be, for without the rain no seed would grow. http://dragcave.net/user/TheDarkCynder- Click eggs. do it.
#275 Posted: 11:34:32 20/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Here's more!

Chapter 40.

Cynder rushed to the place she had last seen Terrador. She was furious, how could the guardians let this happen?..
Cynder was not surprised when she didn't find Terrador from the same spot. She saw a group of mole labourers on their way to the great hall..
"Do you know where I an find the earth guardian Terrador?" Cynder asked them.
"No, but I heard he is in the barracks, gathering up soldiers.." a Mole said.
"Gathering up soldiers.. " Cynder thought. As she walked away, she heard the moles whispering something about "fault", "and turning to darkness"..
Cynder threw her head back and just continued making her way to the entrance..

Hunter catched up with Cynder, he saw anger in her face..
"What's going on?.." He asked.
"The "word" has spread.. Now eweryone thinks I'm the one responsible for what happenend to Spyro.." Cynder replied..
"I'm sorry.. If I would have been able to explain them.." Hunter said, but was interrupted..
"There's no need for you to be sorry.. It was not your fault.." Cynder said," But, we must hurry. Terrador is at the barracks.."
"lead the way.." Hunter said..

Cynder and Hunter made their way to the military headquarters. There they met Terrador who, still somewhat angrily, agreed to come and talk with them..
"What is it?.." Terrador said coldly..
"You know well what we are here for!" Cynder yelled, "You made the decicion to threat Spyro as an enemy! How could do such thing!?"
"Simply enough, I had no choise.. The council boasts powers beyond my own.. " Terrador said, "I know Spyro is not evil, and I would have trusted you, but that trust must be mutual.."
"Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before" Cynder said, "I was just afraid that.." Cynder managed to say.
"I was not to be trusted?.. I accept you apologies, though it's a shame it has come to this.." Terrador said, "Now If you exuse me, I have work to do."
"But I!.." Cynder said, as Terrador turned and walked away..

More in two days again..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:34:58 20/06/2009 by Samius
#276 Posted: 11:39:29 20/06/2009
cool can't wait for more...
#277 Posted: 13:54:50 20/06/2009
Quote: torok
cool can't wait for more...

Same here....
---
#278 Posted: 19:44:56 20/06/2009
*smacks mole* I can't wait for more either.
#279 Posted: 09:00:06 21/06/2009
I WON'T SURVIVE THAT LONG!!!
---
TheDarkCynder Green Sparx Gems: 332
#280 Posted: 22:11:03 21/06/2009
Halp! Im gonna die! I cant WAIT! *Cries*
---
Though storm winds may blow, then among them I will be, for without the rain no seed would grow. http://dragcave.net/user/TheDarkCynder- Click eggs. do it.
#281 Posted: 22:36:28 21/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Now now T.D.C.. You'll make it.. Just about, 13-15 hours 'till next chapter..
#282 Posted: 06:17:17 22/06/2009
*Groans*
---
#283 Posted: 06:41:20 22/06/2009
I AM GONNA DIE!!!!
*dies*
---
#284 Posted: 15:02:45 22/06/2009 | Topic Creator
As I promised, here's more. (altough little late)

Chapter 41.

Spyro opened his eyes, and saw nothing but darkness..
It was cold, and it was getting hard for him to breath..
Spyro lifted his head up, and slowly staarted to dig his way up from beneath the snow..
The bright midday sun blinded him for a second. Everything was white, and snow glittered beautifully in the light..
There was no storm in sight..
Spyro dug his way out of the snow, and looked around him. The storm had passed to the foot of the mountain, but it was still freezing. The high altitude made it hard to breathe and made Spyro feel dizzy..

For a moment, He was compeletely lost. He wondered how would he be able to continue his quest, when he didn't know anything of the surrounding lands..
The shrine of magic was to be somewhere up north, but he didn't know where..
For a first time, Spyro realized how unreal all this seemed.. He didn't know anything about the shrine, how it would work.. and yet he was there, searching for it..
Still, he needed to do something..

Against all common sense, Spyro flew deeper to the mountains.. Hoping to find what he was looking for..
a Fool's hope, but what else could he do?..

Back in Warfang, Cynder was about to lose all hope.. She and Hunter were, for some reason, not allowed to leave great hall anymore..
"How can he do this!" Cynder raged¨, referring to Terrador..
"He already told us he had no choise.." Hunter replied, "It's not that hard to believe.."
"Yes, but.. He knows Spyro wouldn't really be evil! Still he doesn't have enough guts to stand up against the council!" Cynder yelled..
"Yelling about it wont help, we couldn't help Spyro anymore anyway.."
Cynder refused to take "no" as an answer..
"I'm going to see Cyril.. I can't just sit here and do nothing about it!" Cynder raged, and then walked off..
Hunter shaked his head in disbelief, Cynder's enthusiasm wouldn't help the situation..

Sorry for the shortness, I'm quite busy right now.. More in two days!
#285 Posted: 16:19:01 22/06/2009
Better than nothing smilie
*Waits more*
---
#286 Posted: 17:31:33 22/06/2009
Aw poor Spyro.

*waits*
#287 Posted: 19:09:43 22/06/2009
*waits*
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#288 Posted: 22:20:01 22/06/2009
two words

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! smilie

can't wait for the next chapter
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:29:24 25/06/2009 by Solister
#289 Posted: 23:07:50 22/06/2009
me niether...
#290 Posted: 07:59:41 23/06/2009
going to die.......
---
#291 Posted: 08:41:57 23/06/2009
More fans smilie
---
#292 Posted: 10:52:38 23/06/2009
*dies*
---
#293 Posted: 16:51:39 23/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: dragonlover
*dies*

How many times have you already died when reading my fic?..

Six? Seven?

And, thankies you all!
#294 Posted: 20:35:01 23/06/2009
So good....
---
#295 Posted: 09:11:38 24/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Hrmmh.. Okay, now..

I am in a spot where I can't figure out the next chapter..

It's nothing to get worried about, you will have more. I just haven't still figured out how he story continues, it's in a difficult spot right now..

Can you give me few more days? Then I can continue..
spyro523 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1205
#296 Posted: 19:56:39 24/06/2009
this is an amazing story write more soon
---
"Even in the darkest of times there is always hope, now it is time to unleash the true dragon within you"
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#297 Posted: 22:14:49 24/06/2009
RIGHT MOAR PLZ!

C:
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#298 Posted: 08:22:11 25/06/2009
a lot. I am hooked to this story! WRITE MORE OR I'LL DIE AGAIN!!!
---
#299 Posted: 16:12:52 25/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Oh more readers.. Goodie!

I'll add the second chapter.. Umm.. Tomorrow, likely..
So you don't have to wait much longer anymore.. smilie
RogS Red Sparx Gems: 26
#300 Posted: 19:15:20 25/06/2009
Hi, i really like your story PC...
First | Previous | Page 6 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me