Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 554 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 552 553 554 555 556 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Windbringer Ripto Gems: 10
#27651 Posted: 04:31:58 05/02/2015
To be honest, I can't believe people give enough of a **** to respond to her asshead posts.

Twitter stuff.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#27652 Posted: 05:55:37 05/02/2015
I don't really feel like I have a place with you guys anymore... I dunno, I just feel out of place... I dont belong or fit in anywhere...
Loneliness is setting in again
Maybe I should say goodbye?
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#27653 Posted: 07:15:01 05/02/2015
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you
If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
As dreamers do
Faith is kind
She brings to those she loves
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing
Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
Your dreams come true

that was a very good movie <3
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#27654 Posted: 08:50:20 05/02/2015
Being the smart kid is absolute ****.

Because you're the one they use to keep it all even. Alone. Out of the what, ten of us, I couldn't even have one person to even talk to in this hellhole of an arrangement? Left in this absolute ****ful class with no one but the people I ****ing hate the most.

And the thing is? I know absolutely ****ing EVERYTHING that they're trying to teach. What do I get, when all they're paying attention to is the absolute ****ing RETARDS?

What do I get?
---
self professed austGAYlian
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:51:33 05/02/2015 by ReshiramForever
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8109
#27655 Posted: 09:27:01 05/02/2015
oh whyyy?
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#27656 Posted: 12:48:59 05/02/2015
Why couldn't class be cancelled this morning? I was out hard, and I loved it so much. I could so very easily go back to sleep right now Dx
Luckily I have coffee...

---

I feel really bad for not doing any extra credit, because you looked so hopeful about it. And because we're college students you seem to assume that everyone is definitely going to do it. Well I'm sorry, but I barely even have the motivation to do normal homework, and hell half the time I never even do yours since it isn't required. All I ever really wanna do is go on the Internet, or cry, or sleep. I barely manage to do anything I enjoy anymore. I edited a little something a couple days ago but it was ****. No motivation. For anything. At all. Why can't people just understand that.........? ****...
I'm waiting for the day when life begins to brighten up...

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#27657 Posted: 17:03:02 05/02/2015
Anywhere you wanna be,
That's where I'd wanna be, right now.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#27658 Posted: 18:15:42 05/02/2015
~Please Ignore~

One thing after another...My family hates me, they are psychotic, my friends are starting to ingore me, I feel like I'm stuck in certain things, and NOW, my DOG IS GOING BLIND? AND SHE MAY DIE SOON!? This is a sick joke. If this actually is true, I might actually end up harming myself...SHe is one of the only things in my house that keeps me SANE
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:16:48 05/02/2015 by derpyhooves
#27659 Posted: 20:02:33 05/02/2015
If dragons supposedly "didn't exist" why are they found throughout the world, in many different cultures? :o
---
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#27660 Posted: 21:45:27 05/02/2015
I mean it's cool that you wanna hang out with me and everything, like I really appreciate it, but at the same time it's a bit too much? I like spending time with friends, but I also like spending a lot of time alone. And honestly I really wanted to get some school work done and take a nap earlier but you just kinda ignored that even though I told you. Also, stop bugging me about your crush. I don't know whether he does or doesn't like you, and moping and saying you hate life because you think it won't work out isn't helping anything. I'm no expert and I cannot help you, you're just starting to annoy me. I like you, I think you're cool, but once you start getting on my nerves I'm not gonna want to hang out with you as much anymore...

---

Into the Woods was an awful movie. Don't watch it.

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#27661 Posted: 22:09:20 05/02/2015
GTS is ****... All I want is a Cubone, but people want nothing but Celebis and Arceus for it. wtf...
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#27662 Posted: 22:20:20 05/02/2015
Quote: parisruelz12
If dragons supposedly "didn't exist" why are they found throughout the world, in many different cultures? smilie

Because they were all actually vastly different mythical creatures misleadingly clumped under a single label by Europeans.

For example, the Chinese don't call their dragons "dragons". To them they were just spirits of fortune and protection, symbols of authority and the rulers of weather in the ancient times.
No lizards with wings, no fire-breathing, not always big, not even always lizards. To the Chinese a "dragon" might have just as well been a turtle, or a fish. No grand monsters, just spirits. Pretty much nothing about them is similar to what we're used to think of when we hear the word "dragon".

As for european dragons, which are amazingly similar, I would have to note that the european cultures were, due to largely christian beliefs, also amazingly similar. The written word spread quickly in the many kingdoms of medieval Europe, and this no doubt had a large effect on the common myths of that time.

I don't know if you were even being serious, so I'm sorry if it seems like I'm ranting. I just wanted to tell you this the moment I saw your post.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#27663 Posted: 22:24:19 05/02/2015
Quote: AmethystRose
GTS is ****... All I want is a Cubone, but people want nothing but Celebis and Arceus for it. wtf...

just breed a starter and put it on the gts
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#27664 Posted: 22:24:57 05/02/2015

I think Nintendo should only allow legendaries to be offered for non legendaries. That way there wouldn't be that BS

btw if you're trying to catch them all I might be able to help :3
#27665 Posted: 22:25:23 05/02/2015
Quote: Samius
Quote: parisruelz12
If dragons supposedly "didn't exist" why are they found throughout the world, in many different cultures? smilie

Because they were all actually vastly different mythical creatures misleadingly clumped under a single label by Europeans.

For example, the Chinese don't call their dragons "dragons". To them they were just spirits of fortune and protection, symbols of authority and the rulers of weather in the ancient times.
No lizards with wings, no fire-breathing, not always big, not even always lizards. To the Chinese a "dragon" might have just as well been a turtle, or a fish. No grand monsters, just spirits. Pretty much nothing about them is similar to what we're used to think of when we hear the word "dragon".

As for european dragons, which are amazingly similar, I would have to note that the european cultures were, due to largely christian beliefs, also amazingly similar. The written word spread quickly in the many kingdoms of medieval Europe, and this no doubt had a large effect on the common myths of that time.

I don't know if you were even being serious, so I'm sorry if it seems like I'm ranting. I just wanted to tell you this the moment I saw your post.

No, I was just being silly.

But thanks! That was an interesting read!~ :3
---
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#27666 Posted: 22:33:38 05/02/2015
Quote: Ninpire

That's what I'm doing now but no one will take it lol. It's even Contrary Snivy lol. I guess nobody has Cubone.

Quote: Mesuxelf

I think Nintendo should only allow legendaries to be offered for non legendaries. That way there wouldn't be that BS

Thanks I'll PM you if I ever need help. But I don't wanna bother you until I am absolutely desperate lol. Although I am looking for Exeggcute. I can't find one anywhere except the ones for legendaries... xP
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
#27667 Posted: 22:37:37 05/02/2015
Quote: Ninpire

That's what I'm doing now but no one will take it lol. It's even Contrary Snivy lol. I guess nobody has Cubone.

Quote: Mesuxelf

Thanks I'll PM you if I ever need help. But I don't wanna bother you until I am absolutely desperate lol. Although I am looking for Exeggcute. I can't find one anywhere except the ones for legendaries... xP

Ok! I don't have many, but I do have ssome 3rd/5th gen pokemon smilie
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8109
#27668 Posted: 23:21:12 05/02/2015
omg this is what i wake up to i cant take it oh my god

i cant oh my ufkcing god why i cant handle this oh my god why does this have to happen to me
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:39:56 05/02/2015 by Thunderdragon14
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#27669 Posted: 23:33:42 05/02/2015
For some strange reason, I'm really positive...I'm not saying this in a bad way, but I feel I'm looking up too much and something might happen that will break me and take away the positive.

But...I feel so strong now, really, what has happened to me?~
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:37:10 05/02/2015 by Dark Lord
Xalainu Gold Sparx Gems: 2208
#27670 Posted: 23:48:50 05/02/2015
Came back because reasons, but that's besides the point.

You know that hypocrisy is at its finest when you realize that right after someone says that they're uncomfortable with a ship because of pedophilia, and then you look around to see what their ships are, and turns out that their 16 year old OC is shipped with another OC that's in his 20's.
---
Happiness comes from pain. If you do not get through the pain, you do not get the happiness in the long run.
Xalainu Gold Sparx Gems: 2208
#27671 Posted: 23:54:09 05/02/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507
Quote: Xalainu

You know that hypocrisy is at its finest when you realize that right after someone says that they're uncomfortable with a ship because of pedophilia, and then you look around to see what their ships are, and turns out that their 16 year old OC is shipped with another OC that's in his 20's.

Oh hey, you're back smilie

Yus I'm back.
PARTY TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME~ \o/
---
Happiness comes from pain. If you do not get through the pain, you do not get the happiness in the long run.
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8689
#27672 Posted: 23:56:41 05/02/2015
XALAINU!!!!!!
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#27673 Posted: 00:07:28 06/02/2015
Seems like people someone to suffer together with...But me... *Turns around with epicly flowing cape* I suffer...Alone... *Then walks off...A building* Holy heeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllll!
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#27674 Posted: 00:14:11 06/02/2015
Quote: Xalainu

Welcome back!
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#27675 Posted: 00:34:28 06/02/2015
mother****ing chocolate milk mmmmmm
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#27676 Posted: 00:38:52 06/02/2015
This week has sucked so much, but I look forward to being a legal man tomorrow.
#27677 Posted: 00:56:22 06/02/2015
Quote: Dark Lord
Seems like people someone to suffer together with...But me... *Turns around with epicly flowing cape* I suffer...Alone... *Then walks off...A building* Holy heeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllll!

*grabs you by cape*
Hur hur hur

Ack! Pull me up! Can't-!

Death by cape hanging, or by falling from a great height, oh which should I pick? xD
---
#27678 Posted: 01:16:42 06/02/2015

*grabs you by cape*
Hur hur hur

Ack! Pull me up! Can't-!

Death by cape hanging, or by falling from a great height, oh which should I pick? xD

*pulls you back up before you can get hanged by cape*
hur hur hur super cynderfan666 smilie

with the strength of the devil. X3
---
#27679 Posted: 01:17:55 06/02/2015
guys pls theres plenty of chocolate milk to go around
#27680 Posted: 01:19:52 06/02/2015

*pulls you back up before you can get hanged by cape*
hur hur hur super cynderfan666 smilie

with the strength of the devil. X3

YUS. smilie

Quote: HotDogAndZap
guys pls theres plenty of chocolate milk to go around

wow hdaz ur so cool and u haz all teh chocolate milk u must get all teh girls

my chocolate milk brings all the girls to the yard
#27681 Posted: 01:22:25 06/02/2015
Quote: HotDogAndZap

YUS. smilie

wow hdaz ur so cool and u haz all teh chocolate milk u must get all teh girls

my chocolate milk brings all the girls to the yard

HDAZ'S MILKSHAKES BRING ALL THE GIRLS TO THE YARD
DAMN RIGHT ITS BETTER THAN YOURS
SHE COULD TEACH YOU BUT SHE'D HAVE TO CHARGE
am i cool leik u now???

i approve
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#27682 Posted: 01:26:45 06/02/2015
i luv u m8
First | Previous | Page 554 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 552 553 554 555 556 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me