darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 52 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10269
#2551 Posted: 20:08:11 16/07/2015
Wow, how weren't the youtubers getting those and doing unboxings the following day?
Really nice to see that they're doing something with the boring squarey package by positioning the figures sideways; composition is key guys.
Buuuut you can't see cards because it's a vehicle and we know they don't have any, unless E3 Hot Streak was different and Dive Bomber's under the manual.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:08:36 16/07/2015 by Bifrost
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#2552 Posted: 20:34:38 16/07/2015
Scorp, Splat, Bat-Spin (kinda) and Bash are all official name but aren't that much better.

I do think it's not "Smash It" but "Smash Hit" but I'd say one of those is the true name.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:09:56 16/07/2015 by Drek95
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#2553 Posted: 22:00:57 16/07/2015
Quote: Drek95
Scorp, Splat, Bat-Spin (kinda) and Bash are all official name but aren't that much better.

I do think it's not "Smash It" but "Smah Hit" but I'd say one of those is the true name.

Isn't smash it doom stone's war cry
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#2554 Posted: 22:07:59 16/07/2015
Quote: Snap Shot

I do think it's not "Smash It" but "Smah Hit" but I'd say one of those is the true name.

Isn't smash it doom stone's war cry

I think it's "Another Smash Hit!".

Fun fact: the italian catchphrase for Free Ranger is actually Thunderbolt's english one "A Storm is Coming!".
I sincerely fear this will happen again with Stormblade... X/
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:08:39 16/07/2015 by Drek95
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2555 Posted: 22:09:30 16/07/2015
Dang, dive bomber looks nice in box. Now let's hope dive clops is out with him on D1.
#2556 Posted: 22:13:34 16/07/2015
"Another Smash Hit" is also one of Crusher's lines. People were upset at Bat Spin's catchphrase last year but the line reusal started long ago.
Not as bad as Knight Mare blatantly using some of Hex's lines plus filter just because it's the same VA though. I like both but that's pretty lazy and expecting people to never notice no matter how obvious it is.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:14:05 16/07/2015 by Bifrost
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#2557 Posted: 22:58:39 16/07/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
Dang, dive bomber looks nice in box. Now let's hope dive clops is out with him on D1.

Not to worry my friend, Dive Clops will be out on day 1 with the Dive Bomber so there's nothing to fear.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
superhalite Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#2558 Posted: 23:07:59 16/07/2015
So I guess there's no cars.smilie
---
We rely too much on technology yes that is true,but it's not going anywhere.
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2051
#2559 Posted: 23:41:52 16/07/2015
Quote: superhalite

Um... I'm pretty sure there's one in the starter pack.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#2560 Posted: 23:58:43 16/07/2015

Umm… Hot Streak, Crypt Crusher…
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#2561 Posted: 00:08:22 17/07/2015
And we still don't know Double Dare Trigger Happy and High Volt's vehicles.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
midnightmagic34 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3771
#2562 Posted: 00:55:51 17/07/2015
We still don't know DDTH's figurs :/
---
I'd rather stand tall, then live on my knees, cause I am a conqueror, and I won't accept defeat! Try telling me no, one thing about me, is I am a conqueror
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#2563 Posted: 09:45:58 17/07/2015
A couple of videos that may have a bit of info in for you all

---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
#2564 Posted: 11:50:40 17/07/2015
"So the engines... Uuuuh... You see this year we... Eeeeeh... Tried to really give a new look to SuperChargers' bases by... Adding these engines on the elements... With the Element icons on them as you can see... And... Also... The elements really blend with the engines... We wanted you to recognize SuperCharg... Ok, we just wanted to make their figures bigger to sell them for more.
Next question!"

"So we really are reimagining the characters fans wanted to see returning"
Keep dreaming, Guha. Keep dreaming. smilie

Really intrigued by the "secret functionalities to uncover", it seems like our Magic Items and Adventure Pieces will have some interesting surprises in store for us.
But... Do they really want to wait for September to start talking about those things...?
The "we are not talking about this right now" formula is getting a bit annoying at this time of the year.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#2565 Posted: 11:54:26 17/07/2015
You guys at FamilyGamerTV must be tired of hearing "over-the-top(???) vehicle fantasy" by now. I know some things are repeated to get fans up to date but the same words parotted between all of the devs is a bit much. Where's "radical adventures" or "a shift in the game's speed"(c'mon guys pun oportunity)

Yup, Amiiblanders are Starter Pack exclusive. Niiice. It also means Digital Owners can't get them as well,unless Spitfire is replaced by Instant
Donkey Kong.

"We've been listening to your fans who want to use old portals"*releases new portals anyway* But it confirms they'll work on physical versions too.
Probably looking at their own forums at this point for this strange feedback.

Though, that ambigous surprises on Magic Items working despite being in the level is weird. Ok, maybe they're vehicle only,but wouldn't it make sense to have them activate on vehicles by being used as well? Can they stack... Or better yet, did VV code it so you can't stack or there's some OP opportunity there?
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:08:20 17/07/2015 by Bifrost
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#2566 Posted: 12:59:31 17/07/2015
"So the engines... Uuuuh... You see this year we... Eeeeeh... Tried to really give a new look to SuperChargers' bases by... Adding these engines on the elements... With the Element icons on them as you can see... And... Also... The elements really blend with the engines... We wanted you to recognize SuperCharg... Ok, we just wanted to make their figures bigger to sell them for more.
Next question!"

yes, pretty much sums it up.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#2567 Posted: 13:56:39 17/07/2015
Quote: CountMoneyBone
Next question!"

There definitely isn't a qualitative difference, short of the supercharging. But they've been pulling this since Giants....it just looks very transparent to us now.
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#2568 Posted: 14:02:50 17/07/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Next question!"

There definitely isn't a qualitative difference, short of the supercharging. But they've been pulling this since Giants....it just looks very transparent to us now.

I still don't understand how people think the bases is why the price is higher. I really don't. 1) they took away the regular bases, it's not like they stacked 2 bases on top of each other. And 2) it's Activision. If you think they need to add stuff to the skylanders to increase the price, then you don't know activision. And yes, I know they need to make money, but let's be real here. They increased the price simply because they wanted to or so how much more expensive figures, DI and Amiibo, still sell even at being a higher price point.
PMTgaming150 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#2569 Posted: 14:05:39 17/07/2015
This! But seriously who else can't take the new portal seriously as a portal?
Because I sure can't I'm glad the old ones work
I will be using my favorite Trap team portal
---
MS paint DIO stares into your soul
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4287
#2570 Posted: 14:06:46 17/07/2015
The reason the prices change is because the figures and games have more content as the series progresses.

The bases aren't really relevant.
---
^ You all know it's true
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#2571 Posted: 14:23:06 17/07/2015
The guy in the second video basically answered everything in a very pr-contaminated way and I hate it. He doesn't sound like he really plays the game and cares for it. It's just marketing waffle. Still prefer Guha and Karthik talking about the game, even though of course some of the answers are kinda recited mechanically. Who can blame them after dozens of interviews.
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:24:39 17/07/2015 by myskylanders
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#2572 Posted: 16:06:11 17/07/2015
Have we heard anything about the new Hub yet?
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
#2573 Posted: 16:09:05 17/07/2015
Quote: GinjaNinja

I still don't understand how people think the bases is why the price is higher. I really don't. 1) they took away the regular bases, it's not like they stacked 2 bases on top of each other. And 2) it's Activision. If you think they need to add stuff to the skylanders to increase the price, then you don't know activision. And yes, I know they need to make money, but let's be real here. They increased the price simply because they wanted to or so how much more expensive figures, DI and Amiibo, still sell even at being a higher price point.

the thing is i would be ok with higher price points... if they not added more needed to buy. thats the problem. they just add more and more to unlock for each game.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#2574 Posted: 16:34:30 17/07/2015

the thing is i would be ok with higher price points... if they not added more needed to buy. thats the problem. they just add more and more to unlock for each game.

Except for this game you only need to buy a sea vehicle and a sky vehicle and you can 100% the game, so there goes that argument. Though yeah, it was terrible for Trap Team.
#2575 Posted: 16:49:58 17/07/2015

Except for this game you only need to buy a sea vehicle and a sky vehicle and you can 100% the game, so there goes that argument. Though yeah, it was terrible for Trap Team.

yes the minimum... but if i buy a game i want to experience all it have to offer.. thats why i bought all the new figurines for each games in 4 years... they added traps last year but you only need 8, so i can accept that... but with the vehicles you need the fitting figurines to fully upgrade. thats eans you need to buy all... when they said you need to buy less this year, its a lie...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#2576 Posted: 17:17:07 17/07/2015
Of course different bases (they are two bases on on the top of another: they didn't removed the old bases they literally slapped bronze engines on them because bananas. Undead and Light bases are the only radically different from the old ones, maybe Dark too) aren't a valid reason to increase prices but it was rather fun how they didn't absolutely know why they decided to add engines themselves.
They talked a lot and said nothing.

CountMoneyBone is actually right: SuperChargers/vehicles combos aren't that different from traps at all.
You didn't need a single trap to complete the game but they still locked some kind of content away (of course one could argue it's the base of this franchise to have figures locking content away but still my argument stays).
Last years it was villains this year is mods.

This year we only need to buy a Sea and a Sky vehicle to 100% complete the game but still need all the 18 (20 if you are a Nintendo owner) new figures and all the Trophies.
Simply a fact not necessarily negative but there isn't really "less" to buy.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:17:50 17/07/2015 by Drek95
#2577 Posted: 17:32:45 17/07/2015
Quote: myskylanders
The guy in the second video basically answered everything in a very pr-contaminated way and I hate it. He doesn't sound like he really plays the game and cares for it. It's just marketing waffle. Still prefer Guha and Karthik talking about the game, even though of course some of the answers are kinda recited mechanically. Who can blame them after dozens of interviews.

I like it when Lou Studdert is involved, he's the closest Skylanders have to JV for Disney Infinity. JV does a great job for them.
---
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#2578 Posted: 17:33:56 17/07/2015
Of course different bases (they are two bases on on the top of another: they didn't removed the old bases they literally slapped bronze engines on them because bananas. Undead and Light bases are the only radically different from the old ones, maybe Dark too) aren't a valid reason to increase prices but it was rather fun how they didn't absolutely know why they decided to add engines themselves.
They talked a lot and said nothing.

CountMoneyBone is actually right: SuperChargers/vehicles combos aren't that different from traps at all.
You didn't need a single trap to complete the game but they still locked some kind of content away (of course one could argue it's the base of this franchise to have figures locking content away but still my argument stays).
Last years it was villains this year is mods.

This year we only need to buy a Sea and a Sky vehicle to 100% complete the game but still need all the 18 (20 if you are a Nintendo owner) new figures and all the Trophies.
Simply a fact not necessarily negative but there isn't really "less" to buy.

Why exactly do we NEED all 18 Super Chargers? Vehicle mods as are as much content as hats are. They're just stats for vehicles. The Trophies I get since it is ultimately a playable character (if that's indeed what they do). We most certainly don't need anything beyond a Sky and Sea vehicle to unlock playable content in the game...period. Adding "Need" is hyperbole at this point.
#2579 Posted: 18:00:59 17/07/2015
Quote: wideawakewesley

I like it when Lou Studdert is involved, he's the closest Skylanders have to JV for Disney Infinity. JV does a great job for them.

Not too into DI to know who JV is, but Lou really is the best one to present the game most of the time. Paul Reiche is always sounding kinda shy in interviews(and the occasional Alex Ness is almost hard to understand sometimes, as much as I like him), Guha Bala repeats himself a bit too much for my liking, and the other guys almost always sound like a voice recording because there's VERY RARELY anything new said by them, sometimes it's the exact same phrases during the gameplay despite being different devs. Lou's more comical moments aren't just for kids or adults, and even when he can't talk about something he tries to go for another interesting subject instead of awkwardly going back to what they were saying like a script.
---
#2580 Posted: 18:07:18 17/07/2015
We don't need mods just like we don't need traps.
I agree "need" isn't the best word but it's still locked content outside of the game.

If you wanted to play as all the villains you needed at least 9 more traps (Water and Life ones were included inside the Starter Pack).
If you want to unlock all the mods you need all the SuperChargers and their vehicles which can be used in your game.
However unlike villains I don't want all the mods so I will be happy with the 10 new characters, most likely all the vehicles and probably the Trophies too.

I also agree traps and mods can't be compared content wise but it's still a content you won't be able to access if you don't buy specific figures.
We still don't know much about Trophies (they might unlock more than a playable vehicle/character combo) so I'm not going to say anything too specific about them.

The fact is SuperChargers/vehicles combos lock a certain content away whether one want/like it or not.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:08:45 17/07/2015 by Drek95
#2581 Posted: 18:14:30 17/07/2015
I guess I don't consider stats content. Playing as a villain changed the game play experience. Editing mods changes stats not game play. No mod is going to allow you to enter an exclusive area, allow you to use the vehicle in ways it's not meant to be used (Sky vehicle being used under water for instance). No "content" is locked behind a specific vehicle. All this is based on what we know and could change. Also to my knowledge only the Super Charging mods are locked behind the Super Charger. All the other mods are unlockable with ANY other character. So for me Super Charging isn't important. Also I should state that I plan on getting it all I just liked that I'm not forced to make this massive purchase like Trap Team to experience it all. Instead of rushing out for the shiny new toy I can wait for sales and be smart knowing it's simply a different flavor and not a key.
#2582 Posted: 18:29:40 17/07/2015

Lou is great. Last Gamescom he took the time to talk to me for about 2 hours although he seemed pretty hungry at the end smilie . He's totally different than JV, but yeah, he's basically filling the same role. JV is more...american. Just extremely american. Everything is amazing or "a ton of fun".
---
#2583 Posted: 18:32:59 17/07/2015

Lou is great. Last Gamescom he took the time to talk to me for about 2 hours although he seemed pretty hungry at the end smilie . He's totally different than JV, but yeah, he's basically filling the same role. JV is more...american. Just extremely american. Everything is amazing or "a ton of fun".

Yeah J.V.'s (John Vignocchi) a little to "dopey and high energy" for me but seems like a really nice guy. He's D.I.'s hype manager for sure. Lou seems really nice too I just wish he had a little more energy but he they both do a good job at what they do.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:34:51 17/07/2015 by Tigorus
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5511
#2584 Posted: 18:59:26 17/07/2015
I like how the guy in the first video stresses that the Wii/3DS version is a complementary experience to the Wii U version, and cites that as the reason why they included different figures in that version from the Wii U version, yet completely ignores the fact that they double dipped on Stealth Elf. I wish the interviewer had called him out on that.

Anyway, as far as content locked behind figures goes...that's what this game is all about. Activision isn't funding the creation of this content just to give it away for free. My only concern is how appropriately the content is distributed. Elemental gates, for instance, are pretty much the most significant locked content in the series (well, aside from Adventure sets, but those are their own self contained thing), and by limiting them to Trap Masters in Trap Team they required consumers to buy ten Trap Masters instead of buying ten figures from among every Skylander. That reduces the value of every other figure and places a disproportionate amount of value on the Trap Masters for the wrong reasons.

SuperCharged mods, on the other hand, are a much less significant type of content and locking them behind SuperChargers and their vehicles feels appropriate to me. If you are enough of a fan of Nightfall and Sea Shadow to buy them both, you get the SuperCharged mods as a nice little bonus. If you just want one or the other, all you're missing out on is some mods, nothing anywhere near as significant as a gate that blocks off a portion of the gameplay.

Quote: Tigorus
Yeah J.V.'s (John Vignocchi) a little to "dopey and high energy" for me but seems like a really nice guy. He's D.I.'s hype manager for sure. Lou seems really nice too I just wish he had a little more energy but he they both do a good job at what they do.

Honestly, both JV and Lou seem like really cool guys who I'd love to share a drink with (or play Skylanders/Disney Infinity with). If there's one thing Lego Dimensions needs that the competition already has, it's a really charismatic frontman like JV and Lou.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:11:03 17/07/2015 by Muffin Man
#2585 Posted: 19:09:43 17/07/2015
Quote: Muffin Man
I like how the guy in the first video stresses that the Wii/3DS version is a complementary experience to the Wii U version, and cites that as the reason why they included different figures in that version from the Wii U version, yet completely ignores the fact that they double dipped on Stealth Elf. I wish the interviewer had called him out on that.

I don't think wideawakewesley or the other youtubers can actually do that, even asking things outside what the interviewed wants to talk about gets a stern 'we're not ready to talk about that' from them. They probably have to agree not to negatively answer or do loaded questions so the game isn't given bad publicity.
---
superhalite Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#2586 Posted: 19:13:08 17/07/2015
Quote: Fizzle

Umm… Hot Streak, Crypt Crusher…

Sorry I meant cards.
---
We rely too much on technology yes that is true,but it's not going anywhere.
#2587 Posted: 19:25:19 17/07/2015
A PR person is always sitting next to the interview space but one is usually pretty free in what questions one can ask. You don't have to sign anything and they are never forcing you to go in a certain direction. PR only intervenes if the one beeing interviewed, in this case Guha and Karthik, says something that's not ready to be revealed, yet. Lou is a PR pro and doesn't need a babysitter but he's an exception to the rule.
---
#2588 Posted: 19:38:59 17/07/2015
We still don't know how much mods will affect the vehicles so for now it's just locked content in case you don't want to buy the SuperCharger/vehicle combo (I'm talking about suoercharge mods only of course).

Trap Masters were a bad gimmick but still added a lot gameplay-wise since they were playable characters.

Traps did add playable character but they were much more limited.
Mods... Who knows?
Some of them might even unlock exclusive attacks which aren't simple stats at all.

Of course the core of the series is buying figures which unlock contents but we were strictly discussing about "items" not Skylanders.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#2589 Posted: 20:31:29 17/07/2015

Well, he did kind of call them out on the number of starters that collector's will need to buy to get everything. However, they dodged right past that talking about how in households that owned a Nintendo console they more or less expected them to purchase the 3DS versions--no need to address the fact that all of the folks who play on a Sony/Microsoft platform who are completionists are now stuck buying Nintendo versions that they don't need or want.

Please note that I said completionists. If you're going to stop on by to comment about how "you don't have to buy...", just remember that you don't have to comment or bring up that tired, old argument. Same goes for folks who don't realize that eBay is great...for people who want to pay way more than what a figure/trap/etc. is worth if it's not widely distributed. Yawn traps not coming to your country? No problem! Just eBay them...for $25 a pop plus $25-30 shipping...each.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
#2590 Posted: 20:50:53 17/07/2015

Honestly, both JV and Lou seem like really cool guys who I'd love to share a drink with (or play Skylanders/Disney Infinity with). If there's one thing Lego Dimensions needs that the competition already has, it's a really charismatic frontman like JV and Lou.

Arthur Parsons and Stephen Sharples are both great representatives for the Lego games. I need to check who the lead on Lego Dimensions is, but I know both those guys are involved to varying degrees.

Quote: Bifrost

I don't think wideawakewesley or the other youtubers can actually do that, even asking things outside what the interviewed wants to talk about gets a stern 'we're not ready to talk about that' from them. They probably have to agree not to negatively answer or do loaded questions so the game isn't given bad publicity.

It's always tough. I've personally not had a chance to do many interviews and I'm very much a one-take kind of person. I like to let the conversation flow and avoid returning to a specific topic if I miss something. Generally, the person you're interviewing has a message they want to get across and they're less free to talk about other stuff. I was actually surprised Andy didn't collar them on Stealth Elf, but in the moment of the interview things can either slip your mind or you might not want to push too hard and make things awkward. It's a delicate balance maintaining relationships with the bigger companies, because there's always someone else they could be talking to. You don't want to pander to them, but nor do you want to annoy them. Same thing applies to leaks of information etc. SkylanderBoyAndGirl's leak video (the one with the tap/fawcet) the other year is a prime example. We sometimes sit on information because it's not in our best interests to share it (it's rare though).
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5540
#2591 Posted: 21:59:17 17/07/2015
Dark posted this on the SuperChargers page.

Quote:
Hmm... Earth might be Smash Hit and vehicle Thump Truck? smilie Another vehicle called Shield Striker?

Added Roller Brawl's name. "Bone Bash Roller Brawl"

Another racing pack has Astroblast, Sun Runner and a Sky Trophy.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:53:53 17/07/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#2592 Posted: 22:04:51 17/07/2015
No idea where he's finding this but sounds legit since he seems pretty confused about it.

So another Sky Trophy? Either Kaos is separate and just happens to be Sky or we're really getting two or more per terrain.

*thinks a bit about Rollerbrawl's new title*...Man, they really don't think too much on these names, do they. It only takes an immature moment of thought.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:08:02 17/07/2015 by Bifrost
#2593 Posted: 22:36:08 17/07/2015
He also posted this;

Quote:
Possible Wave 3:
Lava Lance Eruptor
Hurricane Jet-Vac
Big Bubble Pop Fizz
Splat
Thump Truck
Splatter Splasher
Shield Striker
Sky Racing Action Pack
Big Bubble Pop Fizz Combo Pack
Bone Bash Roller Brawl Combo Pack
(and an odd sounding triple pack)

Oh and another combo pack perhaps has Hurricane Jet-Vac + Jet Stream in Wave 1.

EDIT: TTD, you made a mistake on the first post. For the Combo Packs, you called Sun Runner 'Sky Runner'.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:38:32 17/07/2015 by TTD
TTD Hunter Gems: 6345
#2594 Posted: 22:39:23 17/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I just made that into a quote for you, 84.
And thanks, I'll edit that now.
#2595 Posted: 22:53:20 17/07/2015
Oh, I didn't knew you could quote like that.

I'll go back and edit my other one.
---
#2596 Posted: 22:55:50 17/07/2015
Though kinda weird there's no source. Put the individual names on google, nothing. Unless Dark had godly speed to find a leak before it was taken down, wonder if he's getting that from Acti itself.
---
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5477
#2597 Posted: 22:57:01 17/07/2015
Roller Brawl's Vehicle is the Tomb Buggy if it hasn't been mentioned (from the main page)
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:57:44 17/07/2015 by skylandsfan
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2598 Posted: 23:01:22 17/07/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Though kinda weird there's no source. Put the individual names on google, nothing. Unless Dark had godly speed to find a leak before it was taken down, wonder if he's getting that from Acti itself.

This isn't the first time he posted something without adding the original source.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#2599 Posted: 23:02:12 17/07/2015
Quote: skylandsfan
Roller Brawl's Vehicle is the Tomb Buggy if it hasn't been mentioned (from the main page)

What main page...? It's not on the OP or the Superchargers page, or on the news.
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2600 Posted: 23:04:56 17/07/2015
They're talking about the SuperChargers game chatroom, where they hang out 24/7.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
First | Previous | Page 52 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me