Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 502 of 522 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 500 501 502 503 504 ... 520 521 522
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2482
#25051 Posted: 20:05:39 10/09/2022
Quote: somePerson
I mean penis isn't a blocked word. Nor vagina. I don't think dark cares.

he used to thats for sure topics and threads or people using the word used to get removed entirely this forum was mostly 9-12 year olds at one point he could have back then legally got into trouble (i think anyway i know you could in america) for having a forum where a group of kids are talking about sex stuff as recent as 2018 in fact this stuff still got blocked (assuming cause their were still middle schoolers and such at that point)

Quote: Iceclaw
I think part of the recent problem was some of the mods being more strict about these terms than others, which is a miscommunication on our part, so it'd cause an inconsistency on some nsfw stuff being modded while others staying up. I think it'd do us good to discuss with the other mods what stuff is okay to leave up (like the words) vs how far is too far. Obviously we still wouldn't allow detailed stuff or pictures. It'd be nice for us to stay on the same page.

i honestly dont know which of you guys still moderates stuff to be honest i thought it was mostly JCW cause i know a few mods are like........ GONE. the ones im kind of friends with i know at least are like Sami barely comes around he used to be more strict about this stuff as one of the main moderators of this section before the universal mods
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#25052 Posted: 20:18:54 10/09/2022
i guess some people can't lose their funny bone if they never had one.
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#25053 Posted: 21:28:02 10/09/2022
hm. really tired of living in this state. kinda want to start saving to move
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#25054 Posted: 04:27:22 11/09/2022
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
^i know youre joking but i see people say that stuff all of the time and that is suuuuuuuch like......................... pooooooooooooooooooooooof my brain goes poof thats not okay it totally makes it like a womens body is somehow dirtier or worse then a mans which is so not cool

I mean it kind of is. A vagina is loaded with bacteria to protect against foreign bodies and even a touch of body soap can make the PH levels (yeah there's ph levels involved with a vagina) go absolutely nuts and cause an infection to the vagina owner with a rancid fish smell. Apparently to clean them 'ginas better is a warm wash cloth with only water. If a study were to conduct with 2 people of same level hygiene. Obviously a penis can be extra dirty because of improper care, but there is people out there with vaginas that literally smell of decay (I feel like that trip to a walmart bathroom ****ed me up more than it should). Not to mention where the vagina is parked is between 2 of arguably the most filthy spots on the human body that is not the mouth. Also don't get me started on menstruation, like blood is super icky and we shed that almost every month. No Penis has to shed blood or have a PH level (As far as I know. If ya penis peeing blood see doctor rn).

I'm saying all this from a personal and scientific view point. A Vagina is more than likely dirtier by nature, just women are set with higher expectations of hygiene because of it. Obviously you have a high expectation of cleanliness from people which is fair to an extent. You really cannot scrub people's thoughts on genitalia out of every place especially when it's being talked as either a subjective joke or a educational stand point. Though there needs to be a line in the sand of what is and isn't okay on DS. I do think it's a lil absurd to be like a Christian soccer mom to censor things because they gross you out (big IMO here).

If I get a "Wow Trix is sexist" reply for pointing things out about a vagina biologically, a genital I have to deal with. I'm going to bite you. If I mm'd for this post. Fair enough because it is talking about gross biology, just correcting a person here.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Strawberry15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#25055 Posted: 04:41:33 11/09/2022
Wow Trix is sexist
#25056 Posted: 04:52:40 11/09/2022
^shut up

Quote: Trix Master 100
^i know youre joking but i see people say that stuff all of the time and that is suuuuuuuch like......................... pooooooooooooooooooooooof my brain goes poof thats not okay it totally makes it like a womens body is somehow dirtier or worse then a mans which is so not cool

I mean it kind of is. A vagina is loaded with bacteria to protect against foreign bodies and even a touch of body soap can make the PH levels (yeah there's ph levels involved with a vagina) go absolutely nuts and cause an infection to the vagina owner with a rancid fish smell. Apparently to clean them 'ginas better is a warm wash cloth with only water. If a study were to conduct with 2 people of same level hygiene. Obviously a penis can be extra dirty because of improper care, but there is people out there with vaginas that literally smell of decay (I feel like that trip to a walmart bathroom ****ed me up more than it should). Not to mention where the vagina is parked is between 2 of arguably the most filthy spots on the human body that is not the mouth. Also don't get me started on menstruation, like blood is super icky and we shed that almost every month. No Penis has to shed blood or have a PH level (As far as I know. If ya penis peeing blood see doctor rn).

I'm saying all this from a personal and scientific view point. A Vagina is more than likely dirtier by nature, just women are set with higher expectations of hygiene because of it. Obviously you have a high expectation of cleanliness from people which is fair to an extent. You really cannot scrub people's thoughts on genitalia out of every place especially when it's being talked as either a subjective joke or a educational stand point. Though there needs to be a line in the sand of what is and isn't okay on DS. I do think it's a lil absurd to be like a Christian soccer mom to censor things because they gross you out (big IMO here).

If I get a "Wow Trix is sexist" reply for pointing things out about a vagina biologically, a genital I have to deal with. I'm going to bite you. If I mm'd for this post. Fair enough because it is talking about gross biology, just correcting a person here.

no......................... thats not what i meant by gross i meant gross as in shame to say that someone would not be allowed to say "pussy" like carm did or "vagina" but let everyone else say "penis" is absurd and is in fact a double standard and is sexist. i know all about vaginas i was born with one too and have dealt with many problems there PROBABLY more then anyone cares to know thank you and a vagina is just the one part the technical term is vulva and the female genitals should be treated THE SAME as male ones if it is allowed to say male parts the it should be allowed to say female parts there is nothing about a vulva/vagina that deserves any more censorship then a penis does and for anyone to say it somehow DOES is a double standard brings shame on a womens body and is definitely NOT okay... also i was not saying OOH PENIS BAD i was saying adult content bad which we already discussed is now okay... so the problem was double standard which was seemingly based on JCW and Iceclaws replies just a misunderstanding and has now been corrected... so there is no problem my problem was the double standard my parts deserve no more censorship then do the guys im sorry they just dont
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#25057 Posted: 04:56:17 11/09/2022
other then that i just personally dont think that penis jokes are ............................funny? i think its like a cheap sense of humor like toilet humor normally comes off to me as really childish and or overly sexual which makes me uncomfortable and like EVERYONE makes those kinds of jokes at a certain age and it just stops being funny after the 10000th LOL PENIS joke to me
---
#25058 Posted: 05:12:48 11/09/2022
Okay. I missed the initial message point and thought you meant literally.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#25059 Posted: 05:14:06 11/09/2022
no yeah my fault me being bad with words and english again im sorry i PROBABLY YEAH should have been more clear on that
---
#25060 Posted: 05:20:32 11/09/2022
Well on that clarity. Thanks for at least the clear up.

Quote: Strawberry15
Wow Trix is sexist

[User Posted Image]
---
icon from Empoh
#25061 Posted: 05:51:26 11/09/2022
OH MY GOD THAT IS SO CUTE
---
#25062 Posted: 05:57:04 11/09/2022
Good to know my pain is cute to you :'(
#25063 Posted: 06:26:47 11/09/2022
oh put a band aid on it you liteeeeeeeeeeeeeerally asked for it! aaaaaaaaaaw cute little otter
---
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4525
#25064 Posted: 07:42:57 11/09/2022
Why has there been so much drama in here lately, post **** like "XD" this is RANDOM THOUGHTS can you not READ??
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
#25065 Posted: 08:01:18 11/09/2022
i think random thoughts should be renamed then to DRAMATIC THOUGHTS in all caps just like that because its more DRAMATIC
---
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#25066 Posted: 08:10:29 11/09/2022
every time im in darkspyro it makes me want to drink more to deal with the psychic damage
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 10145
#25067 Posted: 20:14:46 11/09/2022
I think part of the recent problem was some of the mods being more strict about these terms than others, which is a miscommunication on our part, so it'd cause an inconsistency on some nsfw stuff being modded while others staying up. I think it'd do us good to discuss with the other mods what stuff is okay to leave up (like the words) vs how far is too far. Obviously we still wouldn't allow detailed stuff or pictures. It'd be nice for us to stay on the same page.

i honestly dont know which of you guys still moderates stuff to be honest i thought it was mostly JCW cause i know a few mods are like........ GONE. the ones im kind of friends with i know at least are like Sami barely comes around he used to be more strict about this stuff as one of the main moderators of this section before the universal mods

Sometimes it's me and sometimes it's JCW. There's been a lot of times where it's been neither though and I have no idea who's really lurking anymore.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#25068 Posted: 21:07:11 11/09/2022
Quote: Clank
Why has there been so much drama in here lately, post **** like "XD" this is RANDOM THOUGHTS can you not READ??

i'm afraid if i post "XD" someone will want to argue with me over that at this point

Sometimes it's me and sometimes it's JCW. There's been a lot of times where it's been neither though and I have no idea who's really lurking anymore.

this sentence is really creepy out of context
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
#25069 Posted: 21:19:59 11/09/2022
The mods are hiding under your bed
#25070 Posted: 22:48:23 11/09/2022

okay i honestly didnt know if i ever pm'd a mod over an issue it was normally JCW because he was normally the one to post but it is good to know who exactly... as best as you know... is still around at this point and i wasnt trying to say you guys were doing a bad job either for real theres like a dozen of us left here at best and things are normally quiet so its all good i would think
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10245
#25071 Posted: 23:01:39 11/09/2022
hot damn i missed a few things

zaps gone

[User Posted Image]
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#25072 Posted: 23:04:53 11/09/2022
Quote: Bifrost
hot damn i missed a few things

zaps gone

[User Posted Image]

-----

[User Posted Image]
---
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2600
#25073 Posted: 01:14:49 12/09/2022

That's completely understandable, I don't expect the mods to be super active or up to date on a forum with like ten users.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8109
#25074 Posted: 01:38:30 12/09/2022
is dark52 paying out of pocket for this site or does he make enough ad revenue to sustain the 10 active users
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#25075 Posted: 03:19:30 12/09/2022
anyone in this thread smoke weed
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#25076 Posted: 03:19:57 12/09/2022
sometimes i wish i had a long wizard beard that i could stroke in thought as i ponder my 'dogs
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#25077 Posted: 04:00:15 12/09/2022
Quote: Thunderdragon14
is dark52 paying out of pocket for this site or does he make enough ad revenue to sustain the 10 active users

hes probably not making that much im not sure how this stuff works where hes from put views barely make much and cost per click is a few cents now he might be able to host the traffic here on like a 30 dollar plan at this point so that could make up for that... sort of

Quote: sans

i do!
---
#25078 Posted: 05:46:27 12/09/2022

i do!

oh good, so i'm not alone. listen, i think we should all gather behind the local mcdonalds and pass one around.
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#25079 Posted: 06:16:08 12/09/2022
Sans, congrats on winning the Sexyman contest.
#25080 Posted: 06:24:29 12/09/2022
Quote: skylandersfan60
Sans, congrats on winning the Sexyman contest.

thanks, i was sleeping during the whole thing. woke up to a skele-ton of texts and couldn't figure out why.
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#25081 Posted: 07:14:00 12/09/2022

i do!

oh good, so i'm not alone. listen, i think we should all gather behind the local mcdonalds and pass one around.

everyone ROLL UP
---
#25082 Posted: 07:37:25 13/09/2022
One of my biggest red flags is "I don't trust Google" people. I'm sorry Google says to get vaccinated Susan.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12212
#25083 Posted: 14:02:23 13/09/2022

It’s usually me. The majority of my moderation consists of cleaning up Zap’s ****; but now that he’s no longer a problem I’m glad it’ll be extremely quiet here since It’s not uncommon for me to work 6 days a week.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10245
#25084 Posted: 16:00:15 13/09/2022
Mod vacation arc!
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#25085 Posted: 20:53:30 13/09/2022
Quote: Spyro Fanatic

It’s usually me. The majority of my moderation consists of cleaning up Zap’s ****; but now that he’s no longer a problem I’m glad it’ll be extremely quiet here since It’s not uncommon for me to work 6 days a week.

i now head-canon that dark had a vendetta against you and wanted to give you undue work which is why zap was allowed back at all
---
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#25086 Posted: 22:51:04 13/09/2022
Quote: Spyro Fanatic

how do you stay so humble just casually doing God's work all the time?
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 4037
#25087 Posted: 01:18:04 14/09/2022
Mod vacation arc!

[User Posted Image]

Is this rain ever gonna stop? I've forgotten what the sun looks like. We should go on vacation! Somewhere warm, somewhere sunny. [sees a portal that says...] Dragon Shores! Yeah! I haven't been there since we kicked Gnasty Gnorc's butt! How about it, Sparx, you up for a vacation at the beach? [The duo hurry to the portal gate] Last one there is a Gnorc!
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#25088 Posted: 03:38:23 14/09/2022
Quote: ThunderEgg
Mod vacation arc!

[User Posted Image]

Is this rain ever gonna stop? I've forgotten what the sun looks like. We should go on vacation! Somewhere warm, somewhere sunny. [sees a portal that says...] Dragon Shores! Yeah! I haven't been there since we kicked Gnasty Gnorc's butt! How about it, Sparx, you up for a vacation at the beach? [The duo hurry to the portal gate] Last one there is a Gnorc!

Never saw this picture of Spyro before; nice!
---
"You're always dancing down the street, with your suede blue eyes"
#25089 Posted: 13:06:26 14/09/2022
it's a render from spyro 2! quite a fun one. he deserves to go on vacation more!
---
#25090 Posted: 20:33:43 14/09/2022
pick me girls..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ARE SO ANNOYING!!!!
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5569
#25091 Posted: 05:25:24 15/09/2022
Hey guys I can finally use this site on data now
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#25092 Posted: 05:46:42 15/09/2022
^does it not eat it all up??
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8721
#25093 Posted: 07:01:29 15/09/2022
I bought a cyclonus figure for 22 usd and it has my favorite transformation
#25094 Posted: 21:28:53 15/09/2022
was going to just 4x post but why not just bunch them all up into one post cause what a random and crazy end of night/start to my day mets my team my beautiful new york metropolitans just let themselves get swept by the cubs........ the cubs! they havent done barely a thing this season and we get swept and we get swept while the atlanta braves are literally right on our tail they briefly passed us and we got the league lead back only to have it cut back down to half a game come on! luckily the braves ALSO lost last night not and for real if we lose tonight against this next loser of a team im going to question mets managements sanity and sobriety...................................... reddit/world why do i bother to look at reddit its just a bunch of incels because i love how every time you mention the harassment of women in any context the immediate response is "well men get harassed too/women do it too" yes........ but no that should never be your counterpoint especially if you dont like facts the number arent even comparable literally 90 percent of all victems are women and the people who harass men the most are.............. other men!! were talking 90 percent of that too so like.... its a men problem it doesnt mean men are overall bad and it doesnt mean your bad why you gotta get so defensive just accept the numbers and be a better dudee numbers being insanely skewed doesnt diminish your troubles but women have it unfathomably worse also the whole "no one pays attention to mens stuff" like no.... yes but no... no as in um hello no one has paid any attention to womens either come on the closest so-called movement was #metoo which has been reduced (mostly by men) to memes and women celebrities who steal the show we as women are in no better position then you are with acknowledgement and fear of being shamed the truth is we are in the same boat there because NOBODY GIVES A SHOOT so trying to turn tables is super dumb and to be honest this isnt even close to just reddit i hear and see this stuff everyone on the internet from in real life or on TV is super UUUUGH and OH but god forbid you argue their "point" that only straight white men get "cancelled" (what triggered this rant for me) and suddenly your every derogatory in the book...................... coronavirus (covid-19) news........like why is america so hell bent on pushing the narrative that we have "defeated" covid... they as a country have absolutely NOT defeated covid and i for one dont care that im vaccinated im immunocompromised so that doesnt help me i am going to mask up i am gonna glove up and i am gonna be washing my hands every time that someone even looks my direction... the world itself has certainly not "defeated" covid cases last month in japan over the course of what was a week was hundreds of thousands we just cant seem to catch a break over there so like come on!! japans not even the only one and you as a country should like... know that it will easily come back to haunt you to takes one bad plane trip and just the right variant to sprout up from a sick kid and a deformed chicken to bring us right back where we started because when you had a chance you didnt do anything about it!! and no we cant just blame trump his stupid dumb behind was out and you still didnt want to take it seriously enough hes definitely to blame for how we started out and the conspiracy theories getting more attention then should have even been sneezed at but not at a point you as a government and you as the people under that government have to stand up and take responsibility at some point......................................................... anime news like................ why are people soooooooo impressed by all these super flashy sfx and pretty colors in their anime these days.... i see all kinds of anime coming out where the effects are NICE the colors are BEAUTIFUL the lighting is SUPER DUPER and the animation is............................. mediocre... at best....... for real like when i see people point at modern animation looking soooooo much better im like... clearly you are either new to anime as a whole or dont really know about sakuga and web gen scene and history there cause the quality of animation is just. not. there. honey lover..... sometimes it is like say violet ever garden was beautiful to look at in either stills or in animation without doubt and your shinkai movies will blow you away but everyone seems to be trying to copy the special effects and coloring of hits like that instead of putting more attention to the animation quality behind it because some of those recent anime if you took away all of those pretty colors and colored them in the way you would an anime from 2007 you are going to sorely mistaken that your new fancy anime is actually not animated as good as you think that it is.... even the drawing themselves are pretty bad a lot of the time you just cant tell cause pretty pretty... and the use of 3d is bothersome to me at this point there are so many cut comers literally in every anime that it is definitely to me taking away from the artform by just cramming 3d work in there it breaks the immersion definitely and a part of why i think a lot of this stuff is is because a lot of the older talent is starting to retire or take on directorial roles and the younger generation has just not lived up... not definitely true as the web gen scene is there its just they all chose to be indie and develop their work on platforms like pixiv and twitter rather then divaing into the animation industry which honestly GOOD FOR THEM be creative and you do you thats what i do i would never work for an animation team where i didnt have some real control and tothe machine just is NOT turning out those anime the way that it used to to be honest...................................................................................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and thats Lindsey jumbled up mess of random thoughts to end her night last night and leak into the start of her this afternoon aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8721
#25095 Posted: 00:17:17 16/09/2022
all these youtuber fall videos be like "they went from 30 million views to 3 million views"
#25096 Posted: 00:53:21 16/09/2022
.......................................................PHEW! mets are winning today and it looks like were gonna take it unfortunately though next team braves play is the phillies! and thats basically a guaranteed sweep for them because philly sucks and is the worst team ever because i do not like them
---
#25097 Posted: 05:02:16 16/09/2022
mets did win so hopefully they keep it up now the season is almost over like come on just win your division for the first time in ten thousand years will you its about that time to do it.........................................................!!
---
#25098 Posted: 02:25:27 17/09/2022
my new obsession is candles that smell good
---
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#25099 Posted: 02:33:38 17/09/2022
I want to make some "nighty-night" cookies now.
---
"You're always dancing down the street, with your suede blue eyes"
#25100 Posted: 03:49:28 17/09/2022
Dying my hair twice in one day smilie.
First | Previous | Page 502 of 522 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 500 501 502 503 504 ... 520 521 522

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me