Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Secrets of Eden (Final Fantasy type role play)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Secrets of Eden (Final Fantasy type role play) [CLOSED]
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#201 Posted: 01:10:02 13/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Probably not, because as soon as the spell casts it almost instantly hits the target to take effect, so its near impossible to cast two at once. Skills like Quadra Magic and Omnicast are 4, 8 same spells. The spelling is Faerie not Faery. And sorry, the spell, Deprotectga is actually Deprotega.

Hades began swirling his magical cauldron and moved his hands to make it erupt dark, shadowy magical fog that affected the entire field and hit both Reagan anc Loracarane, bestowing Deprotect, Deshell, Imperil, Poison and Death Sentence. They had 10 minutes to beat him or they would fall unconscious from battle.
"We have to hurry, Lora!" Reagan shouted and threw another set of spears at Helldmoir, damaging him.

"It seems that the last star is falling!" He devilishly smiled as a large magical blur appeared to be falling from the ceiling.

"Take this!" Reagan said, throwing her last set of spears at Helldmoir and landing down on the ground, her armour clanging loudly. "Lora, we have to get the Mystic Arcana piece!"

Loracarane nodded and summoned Faerie to try and heal the damage taken by Poison.

Helldmoir teleported up and casted Apocalypse, dealing heavy dark damage to the duo, causing them to fall down.

Seiryu flew down next to Reagan, who was severely injured on the brink of death. "Lora, I told you to go back, why did you insist on trying to help me?"

"Curasega!" A familiar voice called out and healed Helldmoir. "There you are." The voice said, and soon enough, Cara came walking beside Helldmoir.

"C-Cara!?" Reagan stuttered as she was trying to cling onto dear life. "What are you doing?"

Cara pushed her hair aside. "Getting what I came for. What did you think?"

"You... Wanted the fragment all along, and you came with us to get it. How could we be so stupid?" Reagan asked her.

After a few moments the star fell into the circle where it was destined to land. It landed with little impact on the surrounding room, and there it was, shining and protruding from the side of the star, the Mystic Arcana fragment. Cara walked up and grabbed it. "Lookie here. A real deal." She looked at Reagan and Lora and winked. Reagan was a bit shocked and was still trying to stand. "Well, I guess we can go Helldmoir." She said and took the fragment in her hand. "Let me heal you again."

She rose her hand, and threw the Fragment onto Seiryu's back and walked up to Helldmoir. "You deserve this!" She called out and she began to channel a fierce energy. "God's Judgement!" She cried. Two large, golden hammers appeared and struck Helldmoir causing him to fall to the ground instantly.

"You, you wench!" He called and casted one last spell, Hell's Judgement. Two black, shadow scythes appeared and slashed Cara. She too fell down. "Have a nice death!" He muttered as he disappeared into thin air.

(Cara saying her last words to Reagan and Lora)
Reagan tried to crawl over to Cara. "You set this up huh?"

Cara nodded her head. "Yes, I did. This was the price to pay. After all, Bartholus just wanted me to help find a fragment. Please, show it to him and tell him I had an honorable life serving him. I guess I will be reunited with my family. I am glad I got to know you for a short time." She clutched her chest and let out a small scream. "My time is up, but I hope yours isn't." She smiled at Reagan. "I will see you later." Cara closed her eyes and stopped breathing, her body lying peacefully near the star.

Reagan looked at Lora. "Are we going to die?"

Lora looked at Reagan with a worried, tearful look in her eyes. She nodded her head as if she didn't know. Her eyes were growing heavy and closed them and didn't open. Reagan then could feel her eyes getting heavier too. "Goodbye, everyone..." She closed her eyes and fell down, Seiryu reverting back to his form and turning into back into his Dragon Shard and falling next to Reagan.

Footsteps were head coming to the area, but nobody knew whose they belonged to. Would it be a friend, or an assailant to take the Dragon Shard and the Mystic Arcana...
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#202 Posted: 01:19:54 13/12/2013
Ooc: Wait a second, did you just kill my character?
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#203 Posted: 01:21:25 13/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Just wait... Everything will be okay. Post something about the other two, but nobody knows about where Reagan and Loracarane went, so post something else about them, but it is the new day, the day of the Battle Banquet.
---
#204 Posted: 01:27:43 13/12/2013
Canis woke up, and gently shook Freija. "It's time for us to go to the banquet, you get the girls, I'll get the guys." stated the defender before roughly waking up Apollo, "Wake up!"

Erola woke up and looked around, she felt like something was missing. Like the happiness, and the discipline, were missing. She walked out and looked at Frieja, "Hey."
---
#205 Posted: 01:45:02 13/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Freija woke up. "Alright, well it starts ina few hours, but we best get prepared." She smiled and got ready, she put on her garb and equipped her arm bangles. "I can do this. We can win.I wonder if Mia will be there?" She quietly asked herself. She then went to wake up Erola. "Erola, Reagan, get up!"

Freija looked an saw Erola but not Reagan. "Where is Reagan at? Is she up already?"

Erola looked around and didn't see Reagan either. Freija then walked out and went to wake up Arianna and Kane. "Good morning. Ready to come to the Battle Banquet and cheer us on?"

Arianna jumped up, "Of course we are! I can't win. Go get 'em Frei!"
Freija smiled and walked out and went to fetch Arekkusu and head downstairs and look for Reagan. She walked back in the dorm and saw the moogle sitting on the bed for her patiently. "Kupo!" He cheered and flew onto Freija's shoulder. "Ready for today, kupo?"

"You bet." Freija smiled and patted his head. "Ready for breakfast?"

"KUPO KUPO!" He jumped and celebrated.

Freija laughed. "Alright, let's go eat and see if we can find Reagan." She left the room and went downstairs.

Apollo woke up and looked and smiled at the other bed where Loracarane slept. She wasn't in sight. "I wonder if she's awake already. Eh, Let me get dressed real quick.

Nobody knew of Reagan and Loracarane's whereabouts that morning...
---
#206 Posted: 01:49:18 13/12/2013
Canis looked at Freija, "You have any idea where Lorca went?" he asked before walking towards the door. He then looked out, and around, but still didn't see her. "Where did she go?"

Erola looked around, "I think they left at about the same time, I wonder where they could have went.
---
#207 Posted: 02:01:33 13/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"I do not." Freija said and looked around. "This isn't good, we are missing both our Paladin and Mage. Without them, we could very well face a major problem. Freija stood outside, looking at the sunny sky and looking over at the Banquet hall, seeing lines of people waiting to go and see the Battle Banquet. "Hopefully they're around.

In the cave where Reagan and Loracarane lie, an old man appears in front of them both. "Too young to die." He muttered and looked at them both. He picked up the Mystic Arcana fragment and the Dragon Shard. "Hm, must belong to them, but first..." He smiled and rose his hands and chanted a spell.

A white sphere with wings on it gently disappeared into Reagan and Loracarane's bodies, slowly bringing them back alive. Reagan got up and was startled to be alive. "Lora, are you okay?" She coughed.

Lora nodded her hand and they both stood up and saw the man. He was shrouded in white robes and nothing was visible on him except his gloves. "I am Bartholus. I heard Cara's call and came here as soon as I could. She told me everything, speak no words, you need to rest. As for me, I just wanted to see the fragment, I am afraid it is too late for me to do something about Cara. At least I was able to save you..."

"Bartholus. My pleasure to meet you." Reagan bowed. "Thank you. We can't express our gratitude to you for what you did."

"No worries. I also restored your dragon, but I must be going now. Eden is calling, I must go now. I have my own battles to fight. Good luck." He said and teleported away.

Reagan looked at Lora. "Let's go! We got a Battle Banquet to go to and win!" They both walked out and traveled back to the inn. "Should we tell the others about this?"
---
#208 Posted: 21:18:01 13/12/2013
Lorcarane looked Reagan, "They deserve to know," before she ran as fast as she could and when she saw them, she hugged Apollo as hard as she could. "I DIED!!! But I'm back, no necromancy involved" she yelled before explaining everything with Reagan adding input as well.

Canis looked at her, "Never do that again! You could have been- wait a second, you were killed! If you hadn't encountered Bartholus, you wouldn't have come back!"

Erola looked at Canis, "They did et a fragment, the one from PUrgatio I think. It would have been unimaginably hard to find it if they hadn't."
---
#209 Posted: 22:26:49 13/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You guys I have an idea, I will open a google doc to update characters and share it if you can access it, so you can update your characters and stats.

(The Day of The Battle Banquet)

Apollo looked at Lora. "Bartholus came to you... Sounds like miracle. Why did you go?"

Reagan stood forward. "It was my fault. I was traveling to obtain the fragment because the fourth star held it and it was contained her. Lora followed me there. I tried to tell her to leave... She didn't but she helped me and I can't repay her for the deed, but here it is." Reagan said, holding out the Mystic Arcana fragment.

Freija looked at it. "It's amazing. That feint blue light, well, we shall keep it and give it to Bartholus when we do meet him... Again."

Arekkusu flew upward. "Kupo! We best hurry to the Banquet Hall!"

Freija nodded and everyone headed over to the majestic hall where the Battle Banquet would take place in mere hours. Apollo and Loracarane stayed behind for a few minutes to talk about what happened.

SPOILS (Had to wait till afterwards of course : D)
Reagan leveled up ~ Level 9 > 16
Skills gained
-Jump - Power increase x2(13)

Loracarane leveled up ~ Level 9 > 16
Skills gained
-Destruct - Electrocute(16)

(Inside the Banquet Hall)

Reagan held the paper in her hands. "Okay, so here is the overview again."
Paladin - Reagan
Mage - Lora
Knight - Canis
Conjuror - Freija
Sorcerer - Apollo

Freija looked at the paper. "I am so excited. Apollo said him and Loracarane would be back soon. So who are we against?"

Reagan looked. "We are in Round 2, versus Destiny Defies there team is:
Paladin - Hal(Ninja)
Mage - Teak(Seer)
Knight - Wilhelm(White Knight)
Conjuror - Molly(Bard)
Sorcerer - Ena(Scholar)

I hope we can take them. The Seer, a rare guild. A hard one to learn for sure... Well let's head to the practice hall and get ready."
---
#210 Posted: 22:58:02 13/12/2013
"We can do this" exclaimed Lorcarane. Before looking straight at Apollo, "Sorry, I didn't get you, but look on the bright side! I'm not dead anymore, and you didn't die at all!"

Canis looked at Freija, " We will beat them, it is assured. By our skills, 2 of us alone survived a section of Purgatio, and the rest of us together could do it easily."

Erola looked at the rest, "Don't worry guys, we will make them wish they never entered."
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#211 Posted: 23:36:50 13/12/2013
Name: Maria
Role: Ninjitsu
Weapon: daggers
Crisis Trance: A dark spear. ( not trying to be Mary sues but it is like a dark weopon. Is that acceptable?)
History: Maria was born in the city, so she basicly has no expirence with a farm work. One day her parents past away, so she needed to live with her grandparents, who live on a farm. She learned every thing she could about farms, though it was hard. Her grandparents then tell her to come with them. Later they appeared with a little house that she could live in, but no ordeny house either. It had equmpent of such things. Maria questions her grandparents, and they explained everything. Maria was excited to learn all the new things that came her way, but shy in a way.
So now she trains very well. Maria has grown to like it in country. Then she learned to do speical powers. She could only master one though. That was the Blot.
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?...ml%3B1024%3B768

OOC: Like I said, I am counfused
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:27:05 14/12/2013 by Eevee88
#212 Posted: 23:42:09 13/12/2013
Ooc: Crisis Trance is like, in your darkest hour, you can use a special, superpowerful attack.
---
#213 Posted: 00:25:51 14/12/2013
OOC: Thanks!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#214 Posted: 00:56:35 14/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay, Role is your class, so you want Ninja as your class? Ninja's use Ninjitsu and Stealing. Also, maybe the Trance could be called, Shaden Spear, maybe Maria throws a spear at the monster and creates a giant dark explosion dealing heavy dark/physical damage. Otherwise it's all good.
---
#215 Posted: 01:57:52 14/12/2013
Ooc: Or maybe, Electryflying- strikes an enemy, sending it high into the air, and unleashes a dome of electricity around it's landing point.
---
#216 Posted: 06:37:29 14/12/2013
OOC: I like Cresents better,
---
#217 Posted: 08:47:34 14/12/2013
OOC: Her idea is better.
---
#218 Posted: 08:49:09 14/12/2013
OOC: No offence but yeah.
---
#219 Posted: 08:50:50 14/12/2013
Ooc: As soon as I typed mine I knew it was a bad idea. No need to be sorry about it.
---
#220 Posted: 09:24:11 14/12/2013
OOC: Maybe both? It depents on power? smilie
---
#221 Posted: 15:32:33 14/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: The Power is very high because you are in low HP when you use it. Also, the sphere explodes dealing damage in a wide area, so it can hit other enemies too, similar to the spell, Ruinga, a non-elemental spell. Anyway, you guys can post, Eevee88 I say maybe put your character in the stands watching the Bttle Banquet and being in amazement at the main group (us) fighting and afterwards want to join.
---
#222 Posted: 16:19:42 14/12/2013
oOc: Yesup!
---
#223 Posted: 17:54:43 14/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Let's let Eevee ad Wrecking post first and then i will.
---
wreckinggirl Green Sparx Gems: 165
#224 Posted: 18:24:19 14/12/2013
Ooc: Sorry fore not getting on in a while

Makinzie looked at the rest of the party, and thought about Cara's sacrifice. If it hadn't been for Cara and her master then Lorcarane and Reagan surely would have perished. She then walked up to Freija, "I believe we should take out the supporters first. Then finish the White Knight off with all of you attacking together. Then Hal."
#225 Posted: 19:18:23 14/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's okay.

About an hour had passed and it was time for the Seekers of Eden to face the Destiny Defiers. Reagan stood in front of everyone. "Alright then, well, we should quickly review strategies. First we should take out the Conjuror, as that is the major threat, boosting everyone, than go for the Sorcerer so we can last longer, take out the Knight then all that is left is the Paladin and Mage."

Here is a list of strategies. You can switch out between None, X, and W strategies to help. X strategies (Delta Attack X) focus on one opponent, while W strategies (Matador W) focus on attacking large groups or spread out enemies. No strategies normally focus on how they choose.
Delta Attack - Paladin ~ Mage ~ Knight (X/W) [Starting Optima Party, The Sorcerer and Conjuror will be focusing on debuffing/buffing on their own and attacking)
Matador - Mage ~ Knight ~ Sorcerer (X/W)
Premeditation - Knight ~ Conjuror ~ Sorcerer (W)
Decimation ~ Paladin ~ Mage ~ Conjuror
Foul Play - Paladin ~ Knight ~ Sorcerer
------------------------------------------------
Here are current skills for the party.
Reagan - Lv 16
-Dragon
Lancet/White Draw
-Jump (Pwr x2)

Loracarane - Lv 16
-Conjure
Yamato Takeru/Faerie
-Destruct
Flame/Geyser/Electrocute

Canis - Lv 16
-Aura Guard
Protera/Astra
-Sentinel
Whirl Burst
Mow Down

Freija - Lv 16
-Aura (D)
Enfire/Enfrost/Enthunder/Enaero/Enaqua/Enearth/Enholy/Endark
-Aura (S)
Poison/Sleep/Slow/Silence/Imperil/Wound
-Spellblade
Heat Blitz

Apollo - Lv 16
-Song
Vitality Aria/Mana Paean/Warrior Hymn/Love Sonata
-Saboteur
Poison/Sleep/Slow/Deprotect/Deshell/Imperil

Please Refer to Page 1 Post 1 for Info on Skills

Paladin - Hal(Ninja)
Mage - Teak(Seer)
Knight - Wilhelm(White Knight)
Conjuror - Molly(Bard)
Sorcerer - Ena(Scholar)

(Destiny Defiers use the same Optima Strategies)

(Battle Banquet Battle Theme)

The Seekers of Eden walked into the arena. It was a grassy field with lakes and trees. It was a nature field. The Pond has healing water and restores a little HP. The trees can block attacks.

Reagan stood with her spear and faced Hal. They crossed swords and the battle initiated. Freija quickly drew her sword and casted Enholy on everyone's weapon to add Light damage to their attacks as Light seemed to deal slightly more damage to humans. She backflipped as Teak casted a fire spell at her. She pulled out a Scan card and crushed it, revealing Teak's stats:

Teak - Seer - Lv 15 - HP = Medium
Weapon- Book
Attack/Dimen(magic)/Magic Frenzy/Item
Dimen
-Bolganone (Fire spell)
-Tornado (Wind Spell)
-Curasega (Heals HP = to Damage from last attack)
-Deprotega (Lowers defense within a large radius)
-Deshellga (Lowers magic defense within a large radius)
-Imperilga (Lowers resistance within a large radius)
-Protectga (Raise defense within a large radius)
-Shellga (Raise magic defense within a large radius)
-Veilga (Raise resistance within a large radius)

"We better take him out quick, he has a lot of magical spells!" Freija shouted. Reagan switched the strategy to an X part and focused all attention on Teak. Reagan ran towards Teak and jumped into the air and landed down, heavily damaging the Seer. He then retaliated by casting Tornado, launching Reagan into the air for a short period of time while the vortex was around. Loracarane dashed up and began to cast her spells. Canis headed over to try and protect those in the area.

Apollo went over and casted Deprotect and Deshell on Teak so Reagan and Lora could deal extra damage and began trying to poison Teak, but he seemed to be immune to it due to his ring. Freija assisted with attacking by using Imperil sword to deal damage and afflict him with Imperil causing magic to deal serious damage. She used Heat Blitz and dealt heavy fire/physical damage to him and launching him in the air where Reagan awaited and stuck him down right into an arrow fired by Pierce. Teak's health was low but he recovered a chunk by casting Curasega on himself. He jumped back to heal himself more.
---
#226 Posted: 19:26:49 14/12/2013
Lorcarane then summoned Yamato, and then used electocute when Yamato blasted Teak with a beam of light. She then cast Geyser, knocking out the conjuror. "Yes!"

Canis looked at Freija, then whispered, "I'll rush toward the sorceror and you and Reagan come from behind, Yamato, Lorca, and Apollo can all attack him from afar as well." before Hal threw a shuriken that grazed Canis' face.

Erola looked down at them, thinking about their current advantage. She hoped that it would last long.
---
#227 Posted: 00:34:35 15/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Teak is the Mage hehe. It's okay.

Freija nodded and saw the shuriken hit Canis and she healed him with an herb. "Alright, let's go!" Freija switches to Matador W (Knight, Mage, Sorcerer)
Apollo began casting Imperil on the Sorcerer, lowering his elemental resistance. After that Canis began to help guard his allies from oncoming attacks while Lora began to cast away with her Elementals and magic. After the Sorcerer had been afflicted with Deprotect, Deshell, and Imperil, he began firing arrows in a fury to attack him. The Sorcerer casted Wound on Canis multiple times to lower his max HP.

Apollo looked at Canis, "Use the spell Astra! It'll decrease Wound damage and raise status/debuff immunity."

Freija rushed over to the Sorcerer and used Heat Blitz and launched him into the air, Reagan than jumped and used Lancet to drain her HP and MP so she couldn't cast spells anymore. After successfully lowering the enemy's MP pool, Reagan hit her with Jump and the Sorcerer fell down taking heavy damage. Reagan looked at the next target, the Knight. "Let's regroup and switch Optimas! Let's go with Foul Play X" (Paladin, Knight, Sorcerer)

Reagan, Canis and Apollo went to target the White Knight of the team, before they could reach him he used Veil on himself to boost his resistance and status resistance. He then used Judgement Blade to try and freeze one of them but he failed, only damaging them which Freija and Lora helped with healing to quickly help get their friends back on their feet.
---
#228 Posted: 03:41:41 15/12/2013
Canis jumped forward and slashed at the White Knight with his sword, before jumping back, casting Astra, and protecting the rest of his group. "Where's Freija and Lorcarane?"

Lorcarane, on the other end of the arena, cast geyser and electrocute 15 seconds between. She then commanded Yamato to blast Hal with light, and looked at Frieja, "Help me defeat their paladin!"
---
#229 Posted: 03:42:24 15/12/2013
OOC: Recap, or am I not accepted?
---
#230 Posted: 03:48:39 15/12/2013
Ooc: Lorcarane (mine) , Canis (mine) , Reagan , Frieja , and Apolllo are in the arena. You are watchin g from the crowds. Or you could be an attendee. It's mostly up to you.
---
#231 Posted: 03:49:31 15/12/2013
OOC: How do we attendee?
---
#232 Posted: 03:56:28 15/12/2013
Ooc: that's just someone who works at the arena.
---
#233 Posted: 03:58:32 15/12/2013
OOC: I kinda want to fight..........
---
#234 Posted: 04:05:48 15/12/2013
Ooc: You'll have to wait a bit...... maybe you could be attacked in the stands and are characters that aren't in the arena could help.
---
#235 Posted: 04:11:35 15/12/2013
OOC: Okay!

Maria was watching the fight. She watched and studied their moves carefully.
---
#236 Posted: 14:50:04 15/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You are accepted Eevee, I must've forgot to tell you. Um, well you could be watching in the stands viewing the power and amazement of Seekers of Eden (Me and Assassinelf) characters fighting and after the match is over (Which is soon) you can come and meet them and tell them all about your character and stuff like that and maybe joining their journey.
---
#237 Posted: 02:04:35 16/12/2013
OOC: OMG I WILL DO THAT!!!!
---
#238 Posted: 23:38:56 16/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry, been busying booking hotels. I got 3 Anime Cons coming up so trying to find cosplay deals, make cosplay and all that jazz, so it's gonna be a hectic week for sure.

Reagan jumped up and landed on the White Knight and quickly brought him down with the help of Canis. "Thanks a lot." She smiled and then went over to begin focusing on the Conjuror with Canis's help while Apollo stood a far afflicting enemies with various status ailments making them weak. This Conjuror seemed to be immune to everything but Imperil and Wound so Apollo began casting Wound on the Conjuror and slowly draining his health.

Freija and Lora began to single out the Paladin and prevent him from powerful Ninjitsu spells on them, Freija used Heat Blitz and launched Hal into the air when Yamato Takeru slashed him with her sword of light, throwing him back down at a powerful force.

Arekkusu and Arianna were sitting in the stands with the others.
"Go, kupo!" Arekkusu cheered, his little voice trying hard to break over the others to be heard. Freija turned and saw him and blew him a kiss and went back to fighting Hal.

Arianna smiled and continued watching. "C'mon Reagan! You and Canis got this down! You too Apollo, show them how its done!" She cheered while holding the moogle in her arms. Erola and Makinzie and Grimm watched and noticed Kane was missing. Where had he gone to?
---
#239 Posted: 01:49:20 19/12/2013
Canis looked at the Conjuror, "Reagan, the conjuror has low health. We can take her down.!" Stated Canis before rushing the Bard. "HIYYAH!" He yelled before slashing at her repeatedly.

Lorcarane then cast geyser at Hal, then as soon as she could cast flame, before Yamato Takeru conked him out cold with a blast of pure, unforgiving darkness.
---
#240 Posted: 18:24:47 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Finally you're back! *Hugs* Let's continue!

Reagan nodded and jumped up and landed with her spear hitting the Conjurer with all of her power. She backflipped back and rushed to Canis's aid and twirled her spear and stabbed the Bard who quickly fell down.

The group all got back together. The announcer shouted loudly, "Congratulations to the Seekers of Eden! You have won round 1! Now, please return the resting area while Round 2 commences with the other teams. Good luck in the next round."

Reagan congratulated her teammates. "Everyone was amazing. We did well, for now let's prepare and watch the other team."

Freija smiled. "I think Mia is gonna be in this match.

The next match was the Sunshine Fighters vs. the Bodhum Guardians.
Sunshine Fighters:
Paladin ~ Gladiator
Mage ~ Geomancer
Knight ~ Karateka
Conjurer ~ Bard
Sorcerer ~ Sage

Bodhum Guardians:
Paladin ~ White Knight
Mage ~ Rune Fencer
Knight ~ Bard
Conjurer ~ Sage
Sorcerer ~ Sage

"Mia is the Mage in Bodhum Guardians team. I can't wait to see this match!" Freija cheered. She went out to the stands to watch. Everyone followed her.

Both teams walked up to eachother. Bodhum's Paladin looked at Sunshine's Paladin and clashed swords activating the battle.
(Battle round 2)

Bodhum's Paladin, Calyon, shouted battle commands. "Paladin, Mage, Conjurer!" Calyon, Mia and Rise ran up to the enemy team. Rise casted Bravega and Faithga quickly while Mia used Enholy on everyone's weapons. Calyon rushed towards the opposing Paladin and used Bladestorm to slash him and cause a large tornado to ravage the area, multiple blades of air slashing him and launching him and the Knight and Conjurer into the air where Mia jumped up and used Ice Blitz and Electric Blitz then finally slamming them into the ground with Tidal Blitz. The Paladin, Knight and Conjurer quickly were defeated and the Sorcerer and Mage tried to fire away spells to render them useless but Calyon used Hallowed Bolt to damage and silence the Mage while Mia used Heat Blitz to launch him and use Ice Blitz to knock him back down. Rise continued to boost with Veilga, Protectga, and Vigilaga. Mia and Calyon both charged and used Aero Blitz and Bladestorm to launch the Sorcerer to the ceiling and let him fall but not land before being struck by Calyon's Windstorm attack, defeating him.

"What Power and Grace!" The announcer shouted. A quick victory to the Bodhum Guardians." He jumped and shouted.
The other team was fully healed and walked off, congratulating the other team on a job well done and the Bodhum Guardians did the same.

Arekkusu looked t Freija. "Talk about power! One day you'll be good like that! If not better! I mean you're a great Rune Fencer already, but wow, she must've been training for years."

"You got that right." Freija said in amazement. "I've got to try harder."
---
#241 Posted: 00:48:13 20/12/2013
"Holy crazzle!" exclaimed Lorcarane, careful not to use any form of swearing because children watched these events sometimes. "We're gonna have to beat that?"

Canis cheerfully stated, "We can beat em' !! You can tell they used a lot of strataegy beforehand, so we should as well.
---
#242 Posted: 01:09:30 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Freija nodded. "They're good. They trained a lot for these. Mia is the main threat, be careful of her launching you. But we have to beat the next group before we face them. If we beat this group, then we face the Bodhum Guardians." She explained. "But we need to prepare for anything. Actually, Omis doesn't have the six Optima for Battle Banquets. They deemed it for a challenging battle. The six Optima is the Shaman. A role that focuses on healing and buffing. So it is kind of like a Conjurer and Healer in one. Anyway, shall we get going?"

Arekkusu flew into the air and over to Freija and kissed her on the cheek. "Good luck, kupo!" He smiled and danced. Freija laughed and patted him on the head and he giggled and flew in spirals. "Kuppoo!" He cheered. Freija smiled and told him to be a good cheerleader for the team. He agreed to it.

"Good luck you guys!" Arianna cheered. "You'll do great... Right Kane?" She asked.
Kane looked over. "If you guys perform like you just did, I am sure you will have a pretty good fighting chance. Go get 'em!" He smiled and stood up, looking onto the arena. "It seems that the next team is preparing for the next match. Best you be going now and getting ready."

Reagan nodded. "Well thanks for all the support. You are helping too you figure. Your cheering makes us strive to be the winners." She smiled and looked at the group. "Everyone ready?"
---
#243 Posted: 04:38:44 22/12/2013
Lorcarne looked up and stated, "I am ready for the nex6 battle. They will fall beneath my watery flames!" she then looked at Canis and Freija, "So what's our strategy?"

Canis "Maybe we should take out there conjuror, then their melees? Then the rest?
---
#244 Posted: 21:11:50 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"You're contradicting yourself Lora. If you cast a water spell then a fire spell, it'll turn into steam... Doing almost nothing. Same with opposites, the water will douse the fire." Arianna said. "Maybe using a water spell to get the enemy will help your electric spell do even more damage." (HINT)

Freija put her fist under her chin. "Let's see. It seems we should take out the Conjurer first, to stop the enemies from getting stronger. Then take out the Sorcerer so they can't debilitate us. I suppose go after the Mage and Paladin. Maybe a W Optima to focus on both at the same time. Finally, the Knight as they probably won't be strong enough to take us on alone, just a pain to take out due to high defenses." She said. "Any questions?"

Reagan looked down at the Arena. "It seems we have a wait. It's the team that we beat going against the team that just lost, whoever wins this match battles us, then if we win we face Bodhum Guardians as a final match." Seiryu flew around to catch a view and positioned himself on the balcony to watch the two teams get ready and fight. "Well since we have a free match, shall we go get something to eat or rest a bit?"

Arekkusu jumped out of Arianna's arms. "I wanna get food, kupo!" He said, his bottom lip curling out and holding his stomach which was growling quite loud for such a little creature. Arianna then stood up.
"You want to come with me to get something to eat, Arekkusu?" She asked holding her hand out. "I am hungry too." Arekkusu then shouted in joy and flew up onto her shoulder and the two left to go grab food.
---
#245 Posted: 00:53:19 23/12/2013
"I know I just contradicted myself it was intentional and meant as a. Joke, nothing more. What could help Mr with fire spells? Anything? Or more fire?"

Canis asked Freija, "So do you want to watch the match together?"

Grimm looked around and noticed Freija and Canis talking.
---
#246 Posted: 01:49:41 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Freija smiled sheepishly. "Uhh, okay Lora. I get it now. I don't know, have Arekkusu help you, he is a good spell caster. He could help." She smiled and looked at Canis. "Yes, I would love to." She said and brushed her hair back and sat next to Canis.

Kane sat next to Apollo and noticed Grimm, looking at Freija and Canis. "I will be back." He said and got up, Apollo looking at him and putting his attention to the match. He then walked over silently and grabbed Grimm's shoulder, causing him to panic a little. "What are you doing, kid?" He asked firmly, trying to sound like a parent.
---
#247 Posted: 15:54:27 23/12/2013
"Watching. In the cult, you didn't know when they decided you weren't needed. I'm still living that life style. Afraid i'm not needed. And don't act paternal it gets annoying." Grimm scolded Kane.

Lorcarane walked over to Apollo and stated, "So what do you think of Grimm? He was a bit interesting back at the inn..."
---
#248 Posted: 16:30:51 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Kane looked at Grimm. "Well, I am just saying, it's very strange when you just blatantly stare at people. Also, you aren't in a cult anymore, you're with us... So I would try and ween off that lifestyle." He then got up and went back over to sit next to Apollo and Lora. "What are your views on Grimm?" He asked.

"Well you both just asked the same question, ha. Well I guess... Hmm... He is interesting like you said Lora. Maybe he just needs some proper guidance maybe? Didn't he say Erola and him were "siblings"? I don't know, but he seems a little misguided after being in a cult. I think he needs a strong father-figure." He then nodded at Kane and grinned and began laughing.
---
#249 Posted: 18:25:17 23/12/2013
"Ok then. It's an interesting opinion, and I believe that it's a good one." Lorcarane stated as she looked back at Grimm, then to Apollo, then Kane. "Kane, do you think you could act as a father figure? And earlier I thought he said they cut themselves and shared blood...."

Canis looked at Freija and asked, "So how do you think their doing?"

Ooc: That's meant to say, who's winning?
---
#250 Posted: 19:53:19 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Kane was in a state of shock. "Waah!? ME!?" He panicked then calmed himself. "You want me to be his foster father?" He nodded his head. "I've never been a parent, nor ever thought it would come to that, now it is suddenly in my face... I suppose I will, I am a White Knight, and I have an oath, but I suppose I will make one to help guide this child." He put his fist over his heart. "I swear to Eden that I will protect and help this child, no matter the problem that arises!" He then looked at Lora and Apollo.

Apollo put his hand on his head. "That just seems odd. Sharing blood. Couldn't that be dangerous? Well I don't know, so they aren't "actual" siblings."

Freija smiled and moved Canis's arm around her shoulder and she got a little closer to him. "To be quite honest, I haven't been paying much attention. It looks like Hal's team is winning from what I just saw. I was too busy... thinking." She smiled and got even closer and closed her eyes and smiled.

Arianna and Arekkusu stood at the table filled with food from all over. Aisles of food were scattered across the room, she didn't know what she wanted, nor did Arekkusu. They looked at each plate of food and decided what to have. Arekkusu flew over each dish and found the lady who was the merchant there. "Kupo! Can I have a sample of this?" He asked pointing to a small piece of meat, which could've been from Behemoths. "It looks delicious, kupo!" He smiled. The lady answered and said he could have some for being cute and she gave him a little bit to give to him and Arianna. He then flew over and gave Arianna her share. "Kupo! Doesn't it look good!?" He asked. He then ate the meat and his eyes widened. "This is great, kupo! We have to get more!" He cheered and carried on.

"Is it really that good?" Arianna asked. "Well, I guess I should try it." She said and took a bite. "Wow, this does taste good. You're right let's get some, and bring some back to the others." Arekkusu nodded and they both went and bought some and noticed Erola standing, looking at the food. "Let's go see what Erola is up to."
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me