Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#201 Posted: 02:13:35 23/08/2013
"Mr. night doom?" asked Maria "hello?"
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#202 Posted: 02:48:51 23/08/2013
Ru dodged, but a claw caught his scales. "OW! Hey, this is a race, not a battle." He said. His new, small cut began to sting as wind hit it. He pressed onward anyway, getting slightly ahead of the dragon.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#203 Posted: 02:53:14 23/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Mrs. Dewdrop turned to Infinity. She knew he was late, but she thought he had at least heard the principal's announcement, or the fact that they had a new one this year.
"Well, for the first time in several years, we have a new principal. It was her decision to change the curriculum. It is not our place to question it. Even I have no authority on the matter." She answered.

Mr. Nightdoom seemed to be in his own little world as he studied his teacher's guide. He seemed more unnerved by the book with every turn of a page. He just didn't understand why the new principal was changing the curriculum, or why she chose this particular material. What was she planning? What else did she intend to change? He was finally snapped out of his thoughts, startled by a sound. The bell had rung.

First period class was now over by the sound of the bell. There would now be an eight minute break, followed by second period.

Mrs. Dewdrop heard the bell and smiled at her students.
"Well, you all are dismissed from class. Have a good day everyone. Remember to take your textbooks with you. If you have any questions, then you may ask them now." She said.

Mr. Nightdoom looked up from his reading.
"Er, uh, you are free to go. Dismissed. Off to second period you go." He muttered. Then he looked back at his book.

Mr. Leafstorm sighed and faced his class. He was still worried about Aretis.
"Class dismissed. See you all tomorrow. Don't be late, and don't lose your textbooks."

The blue dragon growled, not caring if it was a race or a battle. He wanted to win, by any means necessary. He started to fly ahead when he realized the bell rang.
Mrs. Airazor sighed. They usually had time to finish the race on the first day. Oh well.
"Class is over, everyone. I will see you all tomorrow. Have a nice day." She smiled. She hadn't noticed that a cart of textbooks had been left by her desk. Her class had never needed to use books before.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:54:44 23/08/2013 by Cynder09
#204 Posted: 03:03:32 23/08/2013
maria went to flight class her next class
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#205 Posted: 03:07:29 23/08/2013
Ru heard the bell and flew down, landing on the floor. He started to lick his wound, cleaning it. He'd be alright, but who knows where that dragon's claws had been?

Felakkan put the textbook in his satchel and walked out of class. If biology class was this new and exciting, who knows what his next class would bring?
#206 Posted: 03:13:35 23/08/2013
"i am here for flight class" said Maria as she walked in
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#207 Posted: 03:52:05 23/08/2013
Starz flew back into the flight class room and landed gently on her desk, jumping off and checking her timetable. She had english next. Where on earth was the english class?
#208 Posted: 03:52:37 23/08/2013
"oh hi again" said Maria smileing
---
#209 Posted: 03:55:00 23/08/2013
"Hi." Starz quickly looked up at Maria and then back down at her timetable.
#210 Posted: 03:56:02 23/08/2013
" want me to show you were english class is?" asked Maria
---
#211 Posted: 04:09:48 23/08/2013
Starz looked helplessly at Maria. "It...it would be nice..."
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#212 Posted: 04:13:27 23/08/2013
Lily watched Mr. Nightdoom's face grow more and more concerned. She wondered what he was thinking. Nero's voice pulled her from her thoughts. She turned to him. "No, it isn't." She agreed. Then she heard the bell, looking up out of instinct. She smiled, turning back to Nero, perking up. "Hey, what class do you have next?!" Maybe her next class wouldn't be so terrible.

-------------

Rodu heard the bell and shot up from his desk. "Finally!" He muttered. He grabbed his textbook, for once not wanting to leave it behind, and left the room. Out in the hall, he glanced back, waiting for the others to come out.
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#213 Posted: 07:17:02 23/08/2013
Smoky heard the bell ring. He headed inside and over to Flight Class. He had studied where he had to go on his timetable.
---
I'll be on every now and then.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#214 Posted: 11:14:57 23/08/2013
Infinity then quickly flew out of the class room, carrying his text book. He then looked for his looker as it was in the 200's hall. Once he put away his text book he took out his schedule. Flight class. He then quickly wondered around the school to try and find it. He kind of knew where it was because it in the 400's hall and he there before class. He then manged to find it as he flew into the room.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#215 Posted: 11:52:03 23/08/2013
Heiwa got up from her seat, and carried the text book with her in her bag. As she walked out of the classroom, she brought out her schedule to find out what her next class is. magic... With the new curriculum, I wonder how this class will turn out she thought. She put away her schedule, and began looking for the room to magic class
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#216 Posted: 14:12:18 23/08/2013
Rodu saw the dragon who had arrived late come out first, but he let him pass. Though he was an easy target, he wanted to focus on the other two dragons who had been in the room. He saw the annoying red dragon come out next, and waited. What to do? He could do something now, and he probably wouldn't get caught. Still, something in him wanted to get in trouble - to go to the principal's office. He could do something in class. He had Magic next, his favorite. If he got in trouble there, he could easily convince his father that it wasn't his fault. After all, why would he get in trouble in the one class he liked? Still undecided, he followed the red dragon at a distance, keeping his eye on her. He'd see where she was going.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#217 Posted: 16:17:38 23/08/2013
When Firefly and Red came out, he sort of backed away from them, turning his face away so they wouldn't see his tears. The bell rang and he was startled, turning his face for just a moment, and then he turned it away again. That face was tear-stained like it had been tear-stained many times. Those eyes were those of a dragon who knew a dark secret and something no dragon should ever go through.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#218 Posted: 21:04:01 23/08/2013
Quote: Spyro-Gamer

"okay follow me" said Maria
---
#219 Posted: 21:11:30 23/08/2013
Infinity tried to think of other dragons in his flight class that might be a bully to him. He really didn't see anyone, but he would study his biology book after his class since he would have gym later.
---
#220 Posted: 23:08:13 23/08/2013
Heiwa couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched, but kept looking for the numbered room. no, not this one, not this one either... Aha! Magic class she thought, until she finally found the room to magic class. "hello?" she said, as she opened the door to the room
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#221 Posted: 03:16:48 24/08/2013
Rodu watched the red dragon move into the classroom. He grinned, gaining excitement. Oh, so she has magic class, does she? He thought to himself. Then he laughed inwardly. This was perfect! Almost too perfect to be true. He sauntered into the room, feeling almost giddy with excitement. This was going to be a wonderful class!
---
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#222 Posted: 03:49:30 24/08/2013
"I have flight class next." Nero said. "But I need to speak to Mr. Nightdoom first." He walked over to Mr. Nightdoom, holding his books with one hand. "Please, Mr. Nightdoom." He said. "Don't teach the students about this madness. I know it's what you're required to teach, but we both know this is wrong." He turned and walked out the door, heading for flight class. "Please think about what I said." He murmured.

Theo walked out the door, heading for flight class also. It was one of two classes he shared with his brother.
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
#223 Posted: 03:53:13 24/08/2013
Maria was waiting for the teacher
---
#224 Posted: 03:58:59 24/08/2013
Theo flew through the hallways to find Nero walking out of Mr. Nightdoom's room. "Hey Nero!" He said happily. Nero forced a smile and said, "Hey, how was biology?" Theo was silent for a moment, but said, "I got pushed over by some bigger dragons, but I'm okay." Nero frowned, but said, "Come on, let's go to class." Theo nodded and followed his brother. "Wait till the girls hear what happened today." He thought.
---
#225 Posted: 04:00:41 24/08/2013
Maria saw some dragons coming and stayed silent
---
#226 Posted: 04:51:41 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
The magic classroom was a little.... Messier than the other rooms. Student desks and chairs were scattered about in random places. Most of the furniture seemed to be scarred with burn marks, with stains from other various forms of magic all over the room. There were piles of magic books scattered about the room, surprisingly with no damage. There was no teacher's desk, just a big, black cauldron and a massive spellbook. There were several potions cabinets along the walls. The teacher, Mr. Toxic Snakeeyes, was sitting by his cauldron, stirring some strange, green, bubbly liquid with a long, wooden spoon. His spellbook was sitting beside him on a stand. The new textbooks for the class had already been dropped off, making a pile in the corner at the front of the room.

Mrs. Skye Airazor flew down and landed in her classroom. She noticed a cart of textbooks sitting by her desk, and wondered why they had been left there. She had never needed textbooks for her lessons before. Curious, she decided to look at one. She read the title.
"Aerial Combat?" She questioned aloud. "That's odd. We've never really focused on that much before. I certainly never needed a textbook on the subject." She muttered. She then shrugged and set the book aside.

Mr. Nightdoom took a deep breath after his student left the room. He heard what was said, but it was not his choice to make. It was not his place to question the curriculum. He was simply there to teach the material. Still, the young dragon was right. He couldn't very well teach this new material to his students. But could he go against the new principal? Would she listen to him? He sighed and closed his teacher's guidebook.
---
#227 Posted: 04:55:03 24/08/2013
"Mrs. Skye Airazor" asked Maria "are you alright?"
---
#228 Posted: 05:02:38 24/08/2013
Nero and Theo walked into the flight classroom. "Good morning, Mrs. Airazor." Nero said. He and Theo took their seats at their desks.
---
#229 Posted: 05:04:40 24/08/2013
"hey new dragons are you new here?" asked Maria
---
#230 Posted: 06:19:03 24/08/2013
wow, there were deffinetly uncontrolable disasters here she thought as she walked into the classroom. Heiwa took her seat and watched the teacher mix his brew with interest, once she noticed who else was in the same class. oh dear lord she sighed. Oh well. She just hoped he doesn't do anything terrible in this class
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#231 Posted: 07:07:15 24/08/2013
Name: Soulspire Blackflight
Elements: Darkness and Air.
Personality: Corrupted student with no desire except to help the new principal in her quest.
Appearance: http://aoikita.deviantart.com/...ketch-144665516
Credit to aoikita

OOC: is it ok if I RP as Scarlet's right-claw wyvern? smilie
But seriously is it ok if I'm Scarlet's helper?
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#232 Posted: 07:59:55 24/08/2013
Quote: Eevee88
Quote: Spyro-Gamer

"okay follow me" said Maria

Starz followed Maria.
#233 Posted: 08:24:58 24/08/2013
Smoky walked into the flight class. He took a random seat, then he looked at the other dragons he had not met before. He slunekd down a bit in his chair, a bit worried. He looked at his teacher, Mrs. Airazor.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#234 Posted: 12:09:00 24/08/2013
Red walked closer to Aretis "Hey are you alright, is something wrong or what, can you tell?" Red asked then.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#235 Posted: 13:31:06 24/08/2013
Ru left Mrs. Airazor's class and headed off to Mr. Nightdoom's.

Felakkan walked into Mr. Snakeeyes' class. He looked at the state of the classroom, he somewhat found it enjoyable to be here. He liked this kind of atmosphere. He glanced over to the pile of textbooks. "Mr. S? Are these our new books?"
#236 Posted: 14:00:39 24/08/2013
Nero looked at Maria and said, "My brother's new here, but I'm not."
---
#237 Posted: 14:15:50 24/08/2013
"Oh! Me too!" Lily replied to Nero, growing a bit excited. "I'll see you there." She gave him a smile and left the room. Finding her way to the Flight classroom, Lily walked in. There were already a lot of dragons there. She saw Nero and moved to sit next to him, hearing him mention his brother. She looked to the young green dragon beside him. "Oh, is this your brother?" She asked, then extended her paw to the dragon. "Hello. My name's Calla Lily. Lily for short." She smiled at him.

-----------------------------------------------

Rodu sighed contentedly, looking around the room. Oh, yes! Just like home. He loved the clear sign of messes and disasters, and even the crazy teacher, Mr. Toxic Snakeeyes. He was brewing something now, and Rodu couldn't help but wonder what it was. He sniffed the air, trying to see if he could identify the smell of it, but it was new to him. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the red dragon again, and knew she recognized him. He grinned. He also saw the other red dragon - Felakkan, he though his name was. This really was going to be fun! He'd have a captive audience, at least.
---
#238 Posted: 14:28:06 24/08/2013
Nero nodded and Theo shook Lily's hand. "I'm Theo." he said. "Nice to meet you, Lily."
---
#239 Posted: 14:37:44 24/08/2013
Infinity then tried to get in to the conversation of the other three. "Uh... Hi I'm new here and uh... My name is Infinity Fue but its just... Infinity. By the way have you seen anyone else causing trouble or bullying anyone yet?" He asked extremely nervous about flight class he was a excellent flyer, but he was terrified of flying.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:44:19 24/08/2013 by chained skull
#240 Posted: 14:45:12 24/08/2013
"Uhh, not really, no." Nero said. Theo was quiet for a moment, then said, "Some bullies pushed me over earlier, but I haven't really seen them since then."
---
#241 Posted: 16:10:31 24/08/2013
OOC: Felakkan is a black dragon, RL.

Ru walked into Mr. Nightdoom's class and sat down at the desk.
#242 Posted: 18:27:20 24/08/2013
OOC: okay so who is in flight class i am counfused
---
#243 Posted: 19:12:55 24/08/2013
00C: I am.
---
#244 Posted: 19:48:42 24/08/2013
OOC: I am too.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#245 Posted: 19:50:28 24/08/2013
ooc: waiting
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#246 Posted: 23:31:56 24/08/2013
OOC: I thought Maria was showing Starz the english classroom.
#247 Posted: 23:39:40 24/08/2013
Ooc:Yeah S-G Maria just is just one play and then is in another without any actions like poof.
---
#248 Posted: 23:46:42 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Sorry to keep you waiting, I had a lot of work to do.
dinorang, I don't mind if you're Scarlet's helper. She could have possibly corrupted you or something. She would likely have you pose as a student and be her 'eyes and ears', sort of like a spy, I guess. You would keep an eye on the students and stuff, and then report back to her. Although you probably wouldn't know much at all about her, since she would want to keep most things a secret.

Mr. Snakeeyes continued to stir the green, oozing liquid.
"Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble. I hope this doesn't spill into a puddle." He laughed. He then picked up one of the textbooks and tossed it in there. He peered curiously into the cauldron, as if just wanting to see what would happen for the fun of it. "Well, what do you know, it sank to the bottom." He snickered. "I clearly didn't put enough poison in this. I wanted acidic liquid, not green gobbly gook!" He said. Then he fired acid from his mouth into the liquid. It bubbled more and a sizzling sound be heard. Smoke began to come out of the cauldron. "I think that means the book is done." He chuckled. He then looked up, just now realizing he had students. "Oh! Dragons!" He gasped, as if surprised. "Welcome to the insane asylum!" He announced with a grin. "No, that isn't right." He muttered as an afterthought. "This is magic class, isn't it? Am I in the right place?" He asked that as if he had no clue himself.

Mrs. Airazor was sitting at her desk, thumbing through the textbooks she was supposed to use. She then scoffed and just tossed it aside. Flight class had never used them before, so why start now?

Firefly saw Aretis's tear-stained face. She frowned with a worried expression.
"What's wrong? You can tell me." She spoke gently. She wanted to help him.
---
#249 Posted: 23:52:42 24/08/2013
"Umm... Excuse me miss when are we going to start class?" Infinity asked stil nervous about flying.
---
#250 Posted: 00:00:15 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Mrs. Airazor turned her gaze to her student.
"We will start class when the bell rings, but there will be a warning bell before that. You all have eight minutes between classes to do as you please. Use this time to just relax or talk to your friends." She smiled.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me