Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape
First | Previous | Page 5 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#201 Posted: 04:15:46 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"A griff-pony? I've never heard of them before." Rainbow Dash looked around for a second before turning back to the odd creature, "Look, you need to go before they catch you. This is not a place you would want to be in... I can't tell you why, but don't tell anypony else." she waved for her to leave, "Go." she kind of whispered.
--
One of the workers in the high booth looked down to Steel, "Have you seen Fizz and her little friend? They've been gone all day, though Fizz did come through earlier, she is suppose to be up here." he called down to him through an open window.
--
The mechanical back legged worker entered the stairwell which was to the right inside the North first floor door. He hopped up to drift down the center of the status to a floor two stories down, the sublevel 2. In here is where the experiments with new tech. is tested and improved. "Anything new down here yet?"

A science unicorn stopped to reply, "The Nega works properly, though the patient did say she felt a little pain, but she didn't say where." he raised the glasses wore on the end of his nose, "And we've made a serum that can alter ones thought patterns, but its side-effects are what limit its use."

"Side effects? Explain." he began walking the halls.

"Well one has been know to be mentally ill and end up with a severe brain problem, loss of sight, motor skills, hearing, well almost everything can go. We did have one that died, but we've calculated it to be a 3/78 chance of death."

"Good to hear... How long with they obay commands?" the worker asked putting his hard hat back on.

"About three hours... Nothing higher." the scientist had followed him as they spoke.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#202 Posted: 05:12:41 21/01/2013
Sage felt a spike of pain in her ribs. "Oh...ow.." She said quietly as she rubbed her chest.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#203 Posted: 07:01:19 21/01/2013
Steel looked up to the pony addressing him.
"No. I haven't seen Fizz anywhere."
He rubbed his temple harder.
"We gotta keep better track of our employees."
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#204 Posted: 12:21:56 21/01/2013
Rose kept working. She was having a weird feeling about the reverse rainbow.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#205 Posted: 00:11:00 22/01/2013
Sage fell on the bed, a cramp in her ribcage.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#206 Posted: 02:41:36 22/01/2013
Sicolus looked out the bars of the cell and to his surprise saw a little present left for him, a small rock. He stood up and walked cautiously towards the bars as not to knock his ribs out of place. his horn glowed and so did the rock as it levitated into the cell between the bars. He then walked to the center of the cell sat down and looked up. He began to draw lines on the ceiling.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#207 Posted: 02:49:34 22/01/2013
Sage looked at Sicolus and smiled. He has good magic skills. She thought.
---
#208 Posted: 03:12:50 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
A guard had walked through on the second floor catwalk, where he stopped to stand by the northern door. He looked around the room for a second before heading this scraping noise, "What the...?" he tried following it to the source to find it was on the bottom floor coming from a cell.
--
"Have there been any signs of certain ponies able to take it without such major side effects?" the worker stopped by one of the test chamber lab doors.

"Two actually, a one that goes by Steel, and Rainb"

"Enough... I know... She broke out in a fit earlier. Tried to make threats and was just wild at mind... I think her seeing blood triggered something in here brain, making the side effects and main effect fade." he added.

"So you're saying if she is exposed to the sight of blood too many times, we could loose all control of her?" the scientist asked with shock.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:25:34 23/01/2013 by SpyroD
#209 Posted: 03:15:31 22/01/2013
Rose saw another reverse rainbow but it was as long as her leg. She carefully picked it up.
---
#210 Posted: 03:41:58 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Namomo returned with the water Rose had asked for, "Well the faculty fridge had this pie in it, saw it there yesterday, its been rapped. Looks cleanly cut... Good thing its left over, I couldn't finish it."
---
#211 Posted: 03:43:30 22/01/2013
"It's alright but I found" Rose didn't have to finish as the reverse rainbow layed across her raised leg. It was the same length.
---
#212 Posted: 04:11:37 22/01/2013
Sicolus heard footsteps and turned to his left towards the cell bars.'I think your paranoid' said the voice. "better to be paranoid than dead" Sicolus said aloud. He then turned to see sage wide awake 'great now my roommate thinks im crazy talking to myself' he thought. 'you are crazy' said the voice. Sicolus smiled and whispered "if they ask...I'm just being a loon". He then returned to drawing the little map of the factory on the ceiling. his memory wasn't perfect so there was some holes in the map but after living 9 years in this hell he traded his sanity for intelligence and memory.
---
#213 Posted: 04:15:58 22/01/2013
Sage didn't mind that Sicolus was acting crazy, talking to himself. She had a voice in her head too. But her conscience was corrupted. She could still do the right thing when she chose to.
---
#214 Posted: 04:29:02 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The guard stopped in front of the bars, "You should be sleeping... You my be in there, but everypony must keep their internal clocks right." he looked up to see what Sicolus was looking at, "So you know this sector... How many times have you gotten out of your cells?"
--
"Another? This is very odd... No doubt the Doc. will know what to do with it. He'll think of something," she lowered the pie down to Rose, "Its cherry." setting the water down too, "Well, I have to tend to the other workers... It was good to meet you. See you 'round" she flew off to see another worker on a second floor workers catwalk where he worked the machines that measured different sizes of rainbow.
---
#215 Posted: 04:36:42 22/01/2013
"Oh, sorry." Sage said to the guard, turning over in her bed while Rusty slept under the bed.
---
#216 Posted: 04:50:41 22/01/2013
Sicolus looked at the guard. "I used to get out by faking sick or intentionally hurting myself just to walk around. It worked until they stopped caring" he said "but who can blame them I killed their friends, but in the end w all die here. Me, you and even the little one under the bed". 'Im losing it again' he thought. "So I dont want to sleep, i can't and if you want to uphold 'order' you will have to come in here and put my lights". With that last part he threw the rock at the guards face.
---
#217 Posted: 05:30:16 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The guard reacted to the rock with a slight turn to let it bounce of his helmet, "Nice try... I'm surprised they don't just take you to the test labs and see what makes you squawk." he laughed a little picking up the rock and flying off.

OOC: time to get off night to all... L8r
---
#218 Posted: 06:43:29 22/01/2013
ooc: Later!

Rose carefully folded the raibow and put it into her pocket. She started to eat.
---
#219 Posted: 14:25:23 22/01/2013
Sage had no dreams that night, and neither did Rusty. Luckily.
---
#220 Posted: 22:12:48 22/01/2013
OOC: ok, btw congrats on becoming a Hunter!
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#221 Posted: 22:25:31 22/01/2013
"Why? I need to get you out of here!" She said.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#222 Posted: 03:10:27 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: thanks :)

Rainbow Dash shook her head, "I work here... Have been for a while. Plus I can't just up and leave... I've said enough, go, before you get spotted." she turned and walked off through the door behind her.
---
#223 Posted: 03:12:36 23/01/2013
Rose kept eating. "What is up with the reverse rainbows? Is the next thing going to be double rainbows?" She thought as she took a small sip of her water.
---
#224 Posted: 03:44:04 23/01/2013
Sicolus just sat in the middle of his cell. It was quiet, not even his voice would talk and the guard took his rock so he couldn't keep drawing. He laid down where he sat and tried to sleep, but it was hard to with his mind racing.
---
#225 Posted: 04:23:02 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Double rainbow? If there was such a thing(the machines work separately anyway), the factory would just split it to make two... :I

The scientist rubbed his head slightly, "Have you noticed changes in the male?"

"Last I saw, he was as he always was." the worker turned to the scientist as he opened the test lab door, "Now if you please, I must get to work." he spun the hard hat a little before walking in(BTW: this worker will be unnamed until episode 2, and will play less of a role in this one later.).
---
#226 Posted: 04:40:43 23/01/2013
Sage was on a deep sleep and Rusty got up onto the bunk above him in the middle of the night.
---
#227 Posted: 05:15:17 23/01/2013
Steel heard static over the loudspeaker again.
"Steel.....Steel.....Steeeeeeeellllll......"
His headache was slowly becoming a migraine. He flew up to the booth and pressed a button next to a microphone.
"This is Steel Pteryx. Whomever is trying to contact me by intercom appears to be experiencing trouble with their transmitting. Please come to the holding cells to deliver your message. Thank you."
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#228 Posted: 05:53:03 23/01/2013
ooc: Rose was thinking she never knew

Rose kept eating the pie as questions filled her mind
---
#229 Posted: 14:18:03 23/01/2013
Sage tossed in bed, the cold grasping her very soul like it was it's playtoy. But Rusty was curled up in the blankets, laying on the pillow.
---
#230 Posted: 16:09:44 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The factory steadily warmed up from the machines work, closed windows and doors. Brining some comfort to those in their cells, but it wasn't enough to make them actually feel comforted. Every now and then, guards would come with the dolly claw, and carry away another pony for the machine.
--
Rainbow Dash ran to the showers just across the sleeping corridors for the workers. Working quickly to remove the blood from her fur and mane, she nearly slipped trying to keep calm. When the water stopped, she stood panting deeply as she paced her steps out of the fog filled room. Crossing into the bunk rooms, she found an empty bed and crawled in to lay awake for a while. She couldn't sleep, thinking of the griff-pony, Don't be reckless. she closed her eyes.
---
#231 Posted: 22:04:38 23/01/2013
Rose looked up at the clock. "Excuse me, I'm off from work. Can you let me through so I can go to my cell" She said to a guard nearby.
---
#232 Posted: 22:44:00 23/01/2013
Sage felt better as the cells warmed, but deep in her heart, she worried about Rusty a lot.
---
#233 Posted: 01:59:10 24/01/2013
Sicolus opened his eyes. it was warmer. it reminded him of the fireplace he used to have back when he was a child...and the time he accidently burned down the barn and killed all those animals.
---
#234 Posted: 02:04:17 24/01/2013
Sonic- WUT. Ahem,

SAGE checked on Rusty, he was sleeping soundly, and she smiled. She saw Sicolis and quickly turned over, knowing Sicolus was a more aggressive than other unicorns.
---
#235 Posted: 02:40:28 24/01/2013
"you haven't said a single word to me since I was put in here. its kinda offensive" he said. "and as for that little one, I think we should just break its neck. this aint a good place to grow up, I know, and he will just end up dead in the end anyways".
---
#236 Posted: 02:46:46 24/01/2013
Sage glared at Sicolus. "Watch your mouth, psycho."
---
#237 Posted: 02:50:11 24/01/2013
He smiled "well it speaks. Your only mad at me because im telling the truth. there is no other way out of here. ive seen people try to escape and the only way it is death". "look he's asleep he won't feel a thing".
---
#238 Posted: 02:52:48 24/01/2013
Sage jump-kicked Sicolus and stood in front of Rusty. "Back off."
---
#239 Posted: 02:58:46 24/01/2013
"Gaw-whats with everyone kicking me, it was just a suggestion" he said 'are you going to take that' the voice said. he was in to much pain to care right now "I don't care what you decide to do, but if he grows up here he WILL turn out like me, another psychopath waiting to either die or his next kill, and it ain't no fun, well until you get into a fight, but I digress". he tried to stand up only to realize now he had to reset his ribs. "great, and they where healing so well".
---
#240 Posted: 03:03:10 24/01/2013
Sage brung Rusty to her bunk, keeping him safe with the only blanket. "You dont deserve to be warm tonight." She said before turning over and going to sleep.
---
#241 Posted: 03:12:54 24/01/2013
since he already had to reset his ribs he decided to sleep in the corner where he slept the night before. he slowly got up and limped to the corner."and just when I thought I was making friends" he said sarcastically with a slight laugh. he laid down and repeated the process of setting his ribs in place so they would heal properly but this time he did it in silence. 'was that a sign of compassion' the voice said. 'what' he thought. 'offering to put the foal out of his misery so he doesn't have to live through the horrors you did, i'm dissappointed' the voice sounded serious. 'well some people don't share that perspective, they view life as a very valuable thing. to me its just something to give up' he thought back. 'don't attach yourself no one loves you not your mother, not your father, not anyone you have ever met' said the voice firmly. "aw your gonna make me cry" he laughed.
---
#242 Posted: 03:18:20 24/01/2013
Sage heard Sicolus in her sleep but ignored it. Rusty was fast asleep, warm with the heaters and blanket on.
---
#243 Posted: 03:30:14 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm kinda waiting for Prextail...

A guard walked by on patrol, looking through the cell bars. He checked each one, making a count of who is left, "Seems like we may be needing more soon..."

Another guard came up behind him, "Yeah, I remember when the place was full, there was barely any room in the second sector." he smiled slightly, "But that's when things were better... Back when it was all volunteer stuff you know?"

"Volunteer?" the first guard turned around, "Like they just walked in and got behind the bars?"

"Well mainly the criminals, but there were a lot of others willing to donate... But then... The ones who donated would loose their marks and started getting sick." he walked up to one cell, "Now we have to get what isn't wanted off the streets, and some that aren't high enough in social status that no one really cared to notice they were gone." he paused as he walked off toward the northern door, "And we must keep the skys colorful, it has always been the Pegasus way." he walked out as the other guard followed and listened to the other's tale.
---
#244 Posted: 03:43:58 24/01/2013
Sage was still asleep, but Rusty woke up, curious of the pegasus' tale.
---
#245 Posted: 04:37:05 24/01/2013
Sicolus laid there with his eyes closed but he couldn't sleep. Perhaps it was his thoughts, but then again maybe it was the searing pain his ribs were experiencing. Of course the constant badgering of the voice in his head didn't help either,by the time he will be done sicolus will have no self-esteem left. 'Look at that your first attempt at kindness and you get your ribs kicked in' spoke the voice. 'Thats not fair I basicly asked her to kill her friend' he replied. 'Even so you made no advancement towards the foal and she assaulted you, you could hardly walk anyways' the voice said accusingly. "Like I said I'm not going to kill them, even if I wanted to I couldn't if I tried I'm injured" he said then realized he said it aloud. 'I miss my own cell' he thought.
---
#246 Posted: 12:39:58 24/01/2013
Steel realized the time. He jumped to the catwalk below a nd trotted to his quarters.
---
#247 Posted: 12:43:36 24/01/2013
Rose started to walk to her cell. She knew what she might hear through the night. Whimpering maybe or even screams tonight. She went inside her cell and layed on her bunk. She was glad that it was warm. She realized she had the two reverse rainbows in her pocket.

ooc: do the rainbows give off a glow of light or do they not glow at all? Just wondering
---
#248 Posted: 16:50:50 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: The rainbows do glow.
Well I could do more, but it would have nothing to do with the story... How often is Prextail on anyway?
---
#249 Posted: 21:47:22 24/01/2013
ooc: I don't know and thanks for telling me about the rainbows!

Rose licked on side of each rainbow and stuck them to the wall that her bunk was on. She stared at the colors and soon fell asleep.
---
#250 Posted: 00:22:57 25/01/2013
OOC: prextail isn't on much anymore, only really on forum games.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me