Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Create your own Spyro character!
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Create your own Spyro character! [CLOSED]
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#201 Posted: 23:50:56 30/05/2007
Yay! Manga pictures! ^.^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#202 Posted: 11:52:19 01/06/2007
Yeah I'm absolutely crazy for manga pics. I drew them all the time.
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#203 Posted: 02:58:03 30/06/2007
here's mine,

Name: Layci [lay-see]
Species: Dragon
Birthplace: Gloomy Glacier
Color: The girl version of spyro, Accept blue and pink wings with blonde hair and purple cow like ears.
Attitude: very kind but uncontrolable around enemies
Abilities: Breathes ice, a very powerful melee attack and a stronger than normal head bash that makes a earthquake.
Backstory: Long ago the Ice Spirits were angry at Red for unleashing Dark Spirits in their territory. They got together and pushed blasts of ice at Red and the dark spirits (that was how Gloomy Glacier was formed). But as the ice cleared they found a unharmed blue dragon egg frozen away in the ice. After time the egg hatched, The ice spirits named the dragon inside Layci, meaning "The one who breathes ice" in dragoneese.
Quote: "May the great ice spirits watch over us through these troubled times!"

Name: Frosty
Species: Ice spirit
Birthplace: Unknown
Color: a blue ghost like creature with white kind eyes
Attitude: may look scary but very friendly
Abillities: can shoot ice clouds at enemies and can hover around
Backstory: King of the ice spirits, the one who found Layci's egg
Quote: "don't worry dragon, I will take care of you."

Name: Shadow
Species: Dark Spirit
Birthplace: Unknown
Color: a black ghost like creature with evil red eyes
Attitude: Evil,Greedy and uncaring
Abillities: can shoot dark shards and can hover around
Backstory: King of the dark spirits.
Quote: "Nothing can stop us! *evil laugh*"

Last edited at 03:30:20 30/06/2007 by redthedragon
Cynder 1500 Blue Sparx Gems: 819
#204 Posted: 02:05:46 21/07/2007
How 'bout:
Name: Alterra
Birthplace: Tall Plains
Color: Green, light or dark, depending on her mood
Attitude: sparky, and positive, even in bad situations
Special Abilities: Alterra cannot fly, since she has no wings, but she can run extremely fast because of her long hind legs, short front arms, and the ability to be bipedal.
Backstory: Her egg was fownd floating down a river with a note:
'Thy thought find thee egg of Alteer, Green Dragone of Legend, care for theis egg wth all thee might.'
(And no, I'm not doing the 'olde-style' by accident)
Quote: "Hi, I'm Alterra, wanna be pals?" (even to enemies)
---
http://CrystalWildfyr.dragonadopters.com/dragon_2353 Please help my lonely dragon!
Cynder 1500 Blue Sparx Gems: 819
#205 Posted: 03:42:53 21/07/2007
Quote: Cynder
Here is my character!

Name: Shayd

Personality: Evil to the core. An exact polar opposite of her little sister Cynder.

Appearance: Looks exactly like Cynder as an adult. She happens to be the older sister of Cynder. She too has a sultry, smooth voice.

Powers:
Shadow Fire Blast: A powerful blast of shadowy flame that saps half of an enemy's HP
Convexity Shot: A small yet powerful spark of Convexity energy that saps 1/4 HP of enemy.
Shadow Energy Slash: A powerful slash attack with a sting of Shadow Energy. Saps up to 1/2 of enemy.
Chill of the Abyss: A rarely used attack that is a blast of shadow fire with a freezing element to it. Completely immobilizes enemy making it easier to kill.
Shadow Fire Transformation: The most powerful of her attacks. Shadow Fire covers entire body and morphs her into a Shadow Dragon of the Abyss. An explosion of Shadow Energy shoots outward that strikes all enemies, killing them instantly.
Dragon Poison Fang: A simple bite enhanced with venom for extra damage. Saps 1/3 enemy HP.

Story:

Shayd was hatched at the same time Cynder was. She too was taken in by the Dark Master and given immense powers. Unlike her sister who relinquished her powers when Spyro defeated her, she kept her powers and still uses them to this day.

Her evil knows no bounds and she has taken over her sister's fortress in Concurrent Skies. She also took what was left of Cynder's minions and now uses them at her own will. She is said to be the most evil dragon in the Realms.

Those who have tried to defeat Shayd have been killed or morphed into another minion for her use. It is said that the only one who could possibly defeat her is one of her own kin...in other words...Cynder.

Image:
[User Posted Image]

like my character? you can rate her if you want!

I like. On a scale 1% to 100% its a 95% and I'm a harsh critic.
---
http://CrystalWildfyr.dragonadopters.com/dragon_2353 Please help my lonely dragon!
Last edited at 03:20:38 22/07/2007 by Cynder 1500
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#206 Posted: 15:41:21 22/07/2007
Name: Sarrahi

Species: Water dragon

Colouring: Deep sapphire blue scales that are only slightly lighter underneath her body as she is an ambush dragon who hides in weed/coral/etc when hunting food. She doesn't have any horns, but has a translucent periwinkle blue frill starting between her eyes and running down her neck and back. Her eyes are gold - they can penetrate even the murkiest water.

Markings: Spiral at the base of her left wing-fin.

Background: Unknown to Ignitus, Volteer, Cyril and Terrador, she is the missing fifth guardian - the guardian of the element water. When she was a young dragon (about 8 years old), she discovered that she could control the flow of water and shape it to her will, she shared her secret with her friend - Cyril. He laughed at her and said that there was no such thing as a Water Guardian, ignoring her pleas to watch her demonstrate her gift. His last words to her were: "Go back into the ocean and play with your silly fishes. I will freeze you one day - perhaps you will make a nice statue in the entrance of the dojo?" Hurt and confused, she dived into the ocean and has lived there ever since, developing her powers until she could form tidal waves to crash down on the rocks that concealed Cyril's old home. She smashed open the entrance with the tide and directed the waters inside to ravage his belongings but Cyril had left for the dragon dojo months ago. Furious at being denied her true revenge, she sank back into the sea to contemplate the recent turn of events.

Personality: She is very seclusive, never leaving the depths of the ocean she so loves unless absolutely necessary. Cyril's arrogance left her bitter and half-demented in the folds of the ocean where she lives but she is truly a very kind, curious, playful dragon - she's only 15. She loves to collect coral and ocean stones that have been worn smooth by the currents of time. Also, sharks seem to trust her without her needing to show them her powers to put them in awe of her - black tip reef sharks often trail in her wake.

Special powers:

Controls the flow of water.
Can heat up and cool certain amounts of water (but not freeze) to a certain extent.
Can raise columns of steam into the air.
Spits steam at enemies who enter her domain.
Fires water globes at enemies - the globes trab enemies like bubbles and drown them.
Creates typhoons (hurricanes) of water to do her bidding.
Raises shipwrecks (with skeletons stil intact!) from the bottom of the ocean to frighten wandering dragons away.
Sings the song of fish so that they follow her everywhere.
Sings the song of manta rays so that they will shield her.
Sings the song of turtles so that they trust and aid her.
Sings the song of sharks so that they are befuddled and cannot attack if they so wish.

Other: Cyril is six years older than her and the only reason he became a guardian so early was because of his unique adeptness over the element of ice.

Not a word about the songs, SD!
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
Last edited at 18:15:50 22/07/2007 by RedWelshDragon
#207 Posted: 16:10:50 22/07/2007
Wow! Cool! Maybe you should make her be able to create storms as well to cause that's largely to do with water
---
#208 Posted: 18:14:18 22/07/2007
What I didn't put typhoons in? I meant to! Thanks for saying!
---

#209 Posted: 18:33:29 22/07/2007
Sure.

Oh and you know Cyra from Dragon Spirit, I also made a Spyro fanfic with her as a Human being brought up in the Dragon Kingdom by two Dragons called Draco and Sira.

In this fanfic, Cyra faces a bit of discrimination from the others because of her being different from the rest but Spyro, however, sees her differently and he and Cyra are fairly close friend

The rest of the Dragons then soon change there mind about her when she uses all her strength and power to protect the Dragon Kingdom from one of Raku's followers, Daiakama.

Pretty vague discription but you get the general idea
---
#210 Posted: 18:57:03 22/07/2007
Sounds interesting.
---

BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#211 Posted: 03:38:40 23/07/2007
Name: Pyro
Description:Ingitus' Grandnephew. He looks like Ember exept he has an
orange body with a tiny flame for a tail.He can brethe fire in any color.
He's really anoying and in constant compatition with his sister, Pyra.

Name: Pyra
Desciption: Pyro's sister. Looks like Pyro except for a pinkish-orange body
She can do everything Pyro can do.

Pyro and Pyra can touch and hold fire
without getting burnt. They are twins and fight over everything.
They can brethe very strong fire and enjoy playing with different colors
of fire.

You like?
Last edited at 03:41:32 23/07/2007 by BlinktheCookie
#212 Posted: 20:01:23 23/07/2007
Interesting but Pyro is just Spyro without the S. They sound typical twins though!!! I like the name Pyra.
---

#213 Posted: 20:34:31 23/07/2007
You know at first I was going to call Cyra Cyro (Latin or greek for ice) but I though it sounded too close to Spyro so I changed the 'O' to and 'A'. I think Cyra sounds nicer than Cyro anyway.

Quote: Pyro girl
Name: Hugon
Race: Saiyan/Dragon

Hugon is a Saiyan/Dragon hybrid, he has blue scales, red wings, a tail, claws and red spikes that run down his back like his Dragon father, Kemara and has a human-like body shape, jet-black hair and dark eyes like his Saiyan mother, Chigo.

p.s. A saiyan is an alien warrior race from Dragonball Z, that look like Humans except they have monkey-like tails that fuel their transformation into a giant ape creature called an Oozaru (About the size of King Kong), when they see a full moon

Oh yeah and I mind I made this character up ages ago
---
Last edited at 21:23:27 23/07/2007 by Pyro girl
#214 Posted: 19:26:14 24/07/2007
Is Cyra said 'Kai-rah'?
---

Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#215 Posted: 19:40:04 24/07/2007
i got another:

Name: Ella
Colour: Same as Cynder exept were Cynder is black, she is red, and were Cynder is red, she is black.
Destcription: Cynders twin ( Shayd, the user Cynder's little sis), but Ella is as good as possible.
Birth Place: Dark Master's lair (same as Cynder) in the same egg as Cynder.

U can probably guess why its Cynder and Ella.......smilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#216 Posted: 09:12:05 25/07/2007
Quote: RedWelshDragon
Is Cyra said 'Kai-rah'?

Yeah
---
#217 Posted: 10:13:48 25/07/2007
Thought so.

Cynder-ella! I geddit!
---

#218 Posted: 10:47:51 25/07/2007
You know how Cyra has Pyrokenesis? Well, she can protect herself from fire as well, meaning she's basically fireproof.
---
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#219 Posted: 02:15:25 08/08/2007
Name-Veret Race-dragon Gender-male Class/Type-Dark Abilities-Oblivion 34567-234353 damage The world that was never meant to be-769533- 993374 damage Normal attacks Reaper breath-78-89 damage Claw-12-34 damage Dark bolt-instant kill Charge-23-44 damage Headbash-45-57 damage Summon spyro-No damage this is a summon look on spyro wars and scroll to the bottom for spyros epic human form
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
#220 Posted: 09:26:10 08/08/2007
Sounds cool. But you'd be better writing that in list form (you know, one ability under the other) so it's easier to read.

Like:-

Name:

etc...
---
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12212
#221 Posted: 11:19:02 09/08/2007
oh oh oh! I have got a good character!
#222 Posted: 15:27:34 09/08/2007
Post it then.
---

spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#223 Posted: 21:54:19 13/08/2007
Name: Jango
Age: Just born same as he Spyro: Year of the Dragon baby dragon
Colour: Green with Blueish coloured wings
Weight: 21 lbs. He's pretty fat
Height: 1 foot
CHEESE Fodder
#224 Posted: 20:46:49 22/08/2007
Hello my namesw called CHEESE!!!!! *gives you free cheese*
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10824
#225 Posted: 22:08:26 22/08/2007 | Topic Creator
Ok... what's with the off-topic in my topic?
#226 Posted: 22:26:10 22/08/2007
Err... I got one!

Name: Epsilon
Age: 7 Years Old (but, do to stuff you'll read in background info., he looks like he's 18)
Color: Purple. But he wears this black armor so you can only see his face hands and feet.
Look: Think Spyro on this one.
Height: 8.5 feet
Background info: Epsilon's egg was prematurely hatched due to an accident involving Flame breath. Epsilon was teleported by a secret source and was charmed so his body and organs would grow to that of a much older dragon. But because his bones hadn't developed yet, he was given an endo and exoskeleton giving strength, reflexes, and agility unlike most other dragons. He was then sent away to the 10th dimension to train in magic and swordsmanship. The high radioactive content there gives him an unusual mind.
---
CHEESE Fodder
#227 Posted: 23:38:59 22/08/2007
Quote: artiste_violet
Ok... what's with the off-topic in my topic?

I'm I a tad bit random?????
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10824
#228 Posted: 23:43:16 22/08/2007 | Topic Creator
Not a tad bit... A LOT RANDOM!!!
#229 Posted: 23:49:53 22/08/2007
mine.......again......and again.....

Akilroth:A rare cystal dragon,it is made of nothing but rare crystal and magic energy.Has no breath but can cast and create magic at will,Crystal dragons only can be found in the great pit in the center of the earth,the great pit was formed when a meteor crashed into the earth nearly destroying everything not far from the dragon realms,the pit will have a visitor......
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
emberelora Emerald Sparx Gems: 3059
#230 Posted: 10:18:06 25/08/2007
oh i got one.
Name: Lhyrah (lie-ra)
Species: storm dragon
colour: orange
Abilities: breath lightning, eject her spirit from her body when in danger and create storms, tornados, hurricanes etc.

you can rate it if you want.
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
Last edited at 10:19:45 25/08/2007 by emberelora
#231 Posted: 11:34:07 25/08/2007
I'm in the mood for an epic post! smilie

Name: Shaira

Species: Winged dragon

Family:

Mother - Harima (Missing) (Fire Dragon)
Father - Dondor (Killed in battle) (Earth Dragon)
Brother - Terrador (Older by 24 years) (Earth Dragon/Guardian)

Build: She is delicately built with a fine, sculpted head. Shaira's neck is a little longer than usual but is an added feature to her slender frame. She has thin, slightly twisted horns that make her head look even more delicate. Her muscles are strong, but not as defined as a male dragons, and her scales seem to ripple over her body. She has a diamond hard scimitar on the end of her tail that is a deadly addition to her attributes. There is not a spare ounce of fat on her - she is slightly vain and likes to keep herself looking fit.

Colouring: Her scales are a beautiful lime green colour along the underneath her body and a deeper emerald colour over the rest of her. Her horns are a bronze/copper colour (like her talons) and are slightly ridged. She has some scales ranging across her body that are a white colour, giving her body a somewhat speckled effect. She has a scimitar on the end of her tail which is also a bronze/copper colour. Her eyes are bronze/copper like her talons and horns.

Markings: Several white scales scattered randomly over her body. Small

Background: She was born into a very unstable world where nothing was what it seemed. The world was in chaos and armies of dark creatures had descended on the land that she would have liked to call home. But it was not her home. From a very young age she was travelling on the wing with her parents, while her older brother went to train as an earth dragon.

When she was five years old, she got caught by a gang of dark creatures (note - this was before Cynder was on the scene) and trapped in a dank, dark cave. There she was tortured by the creatures who were hiding from the war that was beginning to take over the dragon lands. She was kept there for three years until her powerful breath became of use. She discovered that she had the power of earth breath and another 'darker' breath that caused utter destruction among her jailers. She killed them all with her 'dark' breath and fled the cave to a not much better welcome in the world. The surviving dragons saw her as yet another dark creature and attacked her. She was unable to control her breath and either injured or killed all of her attackers. The survivers hissed insults at her as she took to the skies and set off to find her place in the world again.

She had lived life on the wing for ten more years (making her eighteen) when she next encountered another dragon. It was her brother Terrador. When she saw him she didn't recognise him at all and dived into a disused mine (previously used by dark creatures) to escape him. She accidentally ignited a stack of explosives and couldn't escape from the mine without injury. Her brother recognised her immediately and convinced her to let him help her. The other guardians were away from the dojo at the time, so he took her there and nursed her back to health. She learnt to trust again and enjoyed her brother's company for a while. Terrador told her that their father had ben killed in battle not long after she had disappeared (captured) and that their mother was claimed 'missing' five years ago. Alas, their time together was all too short.

When the other guardians (Ignitus, Volteer and the old ice guardian, Dante) returned they realised that Shaira was the one who injured the other surviving dragons so badly before. Without stopping to consider their actions they drove her out into the wilderness again, despite Terrador's desperate attempts to stave their attacks off. Indeed he was terribly injured while trying to defend his sister from their attacks. Shaira fled straight into the clutches of a dark army that was being raised under the control of the dark master (who was still in another dimension through convexity). She was chained against her will and the dark master brought her under his control, much as he did to Cynder in later years. She is still under his control, although she is in another realm at the moment, like he is.

Personality: She is bitter because of her early life - it was not a good start for her. Shaira is not an arrogant dragon at all but she always loved to keep herself in good shape. She has a strong sense of pride and justice; she is aware of every atrosicty she commits under the dark masters control. She hates herself for being so weak, so to fall under his control in the first place. She fights against his bindings every day and fails every day. But she is getting stronger and close, so close to freedom again...

Powers:

Earth Breath - The most powerful form of earth breath demonstrated by any earth dragon.
Dark Breath - The powerful breath that she doesn't know how to control. It is like a forgotten element of 'dark light' that leaps around like wildfire.

Tail Strike - The foe is swiped at with the muscle of her tail.
Scimitar Slash - The foe is slashed at with the blade on the end of her tail.
Talon Slash - The foe is vicioulsy clawed at with her bronze/copper talons.
Charge - The foe is rammed with her thin, sharp horns to knock him/her back several paces.
Horn Jab - The foe is jabbed at with her sharp horns.
Melee - A standard melee attack for when she needs to clear an area of, well, anything.
Taunt - The foe is hissed at mockingly to anger him/her.

Black Storm - She can raise a storm of black lightning and roaring thunder to injure enemies or induce fear.
Earth Termor - She can cause a small distracting earth tremor that will eventually progress to an earthquake.
Illusion - She can throw illusions of armies, monsters, etc to confuse/distract enemies.
Day into Night - She can turn day into a dark night with a flick of her thoughts.

Other: She is not evil - just under the control of the dark master.

Epic or what? smilie
---

#232 Posted: 12:30:37 25/08/2007
WOW RWD! that is sooooooooooooo much better than mine!
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
#233 Posted: 13:08:13 25/08/2007
I've got one

Name: Kira Hitokiri
Color: Blood red
Look: A blood red dragoness, with long black horns, a black underbelly, a spikes down her back. She wears a purple amulet around her neck.
BMI: Kira was one of the dragons who journeyed over from the forgotten realms a few days after the Dark Master fell to Spyro. However, on the way there, she was intercepted and captured by the dark lord, Severus. Severus then did one of the most evil things. He fused a fragment of the Master Dark Gem into Kira, and gave her an amulet with which to channel energy for magic. Kira then changed her last name to Hitokiri which literally translates to "killer" in English. Severus issued her the task of destroying Spyro using her newfound powers. She traveled to the temple and began battling him. She had almost won, when Cynder appeared and ripped the amulet from her, allowing Spyro to finish her off. At the last moment, she grabbed the amulet so it would disappear with her. No one knows what has happened to her since.

Powers:

Fire breath- Her flames are black, like Cynder's.
Water breath- She uses this breath to heal herself
Convexity breath- The unknown elemental breath that Spyro obtained against Cynder. Is a mutation as a result of the master dark gem.

Elemental blast- Kira can conjure forms of any element from her hands.
Shadow ball- A ball that is dark purple and black. Seriously damaged foe.
Poison fang- Savagely bites her foe. The poison in her fangs kicks in after 24 hours, weakening her foe and causing paralysis, blindness, and loss of flight.
Thunder- A black magic spell; strikes the foe with lightning.
Silence- A white magic spell; causes foe to lose the ability to perform a certain set of moves.
Fire- A black magic spell; sets foe ablaze with flames.
Blizzard- A black magic spell; can freeze foe.
Energy rain- A storm of energy balls rain down from the sky. Any that come in contact with Kira boosts the power of her next attack(s).
Curaga- Cures user.
Curaja- Fully heals user, no matter how bad the wound.
Shadow wave- A continuous stream of shadow energy is fired out from the hands.

Other notes: Brainwashed by Severus, currently dead.
---
#234 Posted: 13:12:13 25/08/2007
cool. i like the description of kira hitokiri HIR.
---
#235 Posted: 18:25:49 25/08/2007
Quote: emberelora
WOW RWD! that is sooooooooooooo much better than mine!

Cripes mine's not that good. I do better profiles for my own stories. I like spend a whole hour on one character sometimes. Yeah, I'm weird. I have to say this though - I was writing a chapter summary for the dragonets in my story go to the mines to find answers to this prophecy and that chapter title was my best ever!

'Mine' at Last!

HIR
Nice! In the fan fic for sure! (I haven't had time to read the latest cos my internets been down).
---

#236 Posted: 15:07:17 27/08/2007
sorry if i sounded overly excited.
---
#237 Posted: 17:27:28 27/08/2007
No probs. Gosh your characters name is difficult for me to say! I'm Welsh (duh *points to username*) so anything with a 'ch' 'ph' or 'any letter' and a 'h' makes me think "ah, say it in Welsh" which isn't right. But I bet nobody here can pronounce the name of the place where I live in Welsh! (Well it has no english equivilant really). I'm rambling now. I'll stop now.
---

Cheese Fodder
#238 Posted: 19:32:30 28/08/2007
I'm not offending you but you ncan't say cheese *hugs redwelshdragon* awwwwwwwwwww Is nice chesse in wales?
#239 Posted: 20:20:27 28/08/2007
Name:Rikki
Speices:Sea Monster
Birthplace:Bermuda Triangle
Ambition:To find her family
Personality:Tough, trouble making and not afraid to speak her mind
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#240 Posted: 20:38:01 28/08/2007
Cheese, I can speak English perfectly well, thank you (I am still learning Welsh) and saying cheese is no problem at all for me. It's names that screw me sometimes. And other languages with those letters in words. And yes, there is some very nice Welsh cheese around.

LOS
Sea Monster? I like where this is going!
---

#241 Posted: 20:47:10 28/08/2007
lol.... just thought up a new 1!

Name:Cynder
Speices:Human, Mermaid and Dragon
BirthPlace:Australia
Ambition:To make the legend come true
Personality:Same as Cynder's, she looks like a twin of Cynder (but shes an orphan) and she can turn into a dragon the same as Cynder when shes big, and then turn small and look like smaller Cynder. When she gets wet she turns into a mermaid and has a purple tail and "bikini top". she can; move water, freeze water and heat water. she was born on an island just off the coast of Australia on an island called Maco Island.
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#242 Posted: 23:01:31 28/08/2007
charaters for the online spyro game were gonna make smilie

Spyro:Hero of the dragon realms

Lunas:Moon lord brother of Solaraita

Soloraita:Sun lord Sister of Lunas

Dark mastersmilieark lord uses otheres as minons and intends to be free from the Prison of convexity

Hunter:Friend of spyros very athletic and teaches spyro new melee abilities

Here are the worlds/portals

Convexity

Vile river

Mushroom kingdom *from HIRs fanfiction*

Heim rada

Temple

Quarite Mine

Core lab *HIRs fanfiction*

Core of the sleeping Dragon gem

Ill think of some more i gotta ask vivendi if we can even use this stuff
---
#243 Posted: 00:25:07 29/08/2007
What? You're taking the lab for your game?

Uh... do you have any scientist-like characters? ;>.>
---
#244 Posted: 13:57:19 29/08/2007
Quote: Lover of Spyro
lol.... just thought up a new 1!

Name:Cynder
Speices:Human, Mermaid and Dragon
BirthPlace:Australia
Ambition:To make the legend come true
Personality:Same as Cynder's, she looks like a twin of Cynder (but shes an orphan) and she can turn into a dragon the same as Cynder when shes big, and then turn small and look like smaller Cynder. When she gets wet she turns into a mermaid and has a purple tail and "bikini top". she can; move water, freeze water and heat water. she was born on an island just off the coast of Australia on an island called Maco Island.

You've been watching 'H20: Just Add Water' haven't you? smilie

HIR & zacoda

Zacoda you can't just steal the lab!
---

#245 Posted: 21:33:01 29/08/2007
If you have the lab, you need an evil scientist. Good scientist's labs aren't like Gate's.
---
#246 Posted: 22:48:06 29/08/2007
i wanted to use your fan fiction as part of the storyline think about it youll be a star! >.>
---
#247 Posted: 02:07:49 30/08/2007
Well... when you put it that way... (and use one of MY smilies) ;>.>

I'm fine with it. Just remember my copyright is on that work. ;>.>
---
#248 Posted: 10:30:17 30/08/2007
Well you get your name mentioned at least...
---

#249 Posted: 20:36:39 30/08/2007
Here's another character

NAME: Rekuma
SPECIES: Dragon
ALLIGNMENT: Good
APPEARANCE: A large, male dragon with red scales, yellow underbelly and light blue eyes

HISTORY: Rekuma is the direct descendant of the Dragon Gods themselves, which means he inherits the powers of the Drago Gods which consist off. Rekuma is famous for trapping Raku inside the sword of Daiakaryuu, who was then released by one of Raku's followers, called a Shadow Guard 200 years later where Cyra's story then takes place...
Rekuma is also Cyra's ancestor

Pyrokenesis
Telekenesis
Some for of telepathy where he can send messages with his mind (Can't actually read minds, though)
Knowledge of Ki energy meaning he can produce auras, beams etc...
is extremely strong, even for a Dragon

(Notice how Rekuma doesn't have Cyrokenesis like Cyra? That was actually from Maya, who is a female dragon who has powers from an Ice Dragon Godess)
---
Cheese Fodder
#250 Posted: 21:04:10 30/08/2007
I've got one

Name: shiver

Species: Ice dragon

Description:
Shiver is an rare ice dragon she is allways wary about where ever she is and is never relaxed in what climate shes in. she has a small body bulid

About all ice dragons:
All ice dragons are born in tough but light weighted eggs with roughly -190 degrees inside the eggs, to make sure the dragon can with stand their own climate. some ice dragons can fly around 60mph or 80mph within 5miles.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me