Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Portal to mlp(first time to join rp)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Portal to mlp(first time to join rp) [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#201 Posted: 02:47:16 01/07/2012
I sadly shake my head.
"Usually I would but today I came alone. There is something I need to speak with you about. All of Equestia has been forbidden to speak of it and almost nothing has been written about it. Upon seeing Gary, Ice golem and Twilight Sparkle tears fall down my face and embrace them happily. I'm sorry my friends but I must go on this journey."
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11350
#202 Posted: 03:54:23 01/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"wait astrello,have you see appleboom around here"applejack said
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#203 Posted: 05:12:22 01/07/2012
I turn to face Applejack and see the worry on her face. I walk out the door of Zecora hut for a moment and then I call out to her.
"Applebloom my little shadow I know you're out there, your big sister Applejack is looking for you. Come on out you're not in trouble or anything Applejack just wants to know where you are. Come on its getting late and I've got to rest up before I head out tomarrow. I would hate to leave you out here in the Everfree forest alone. Trust me you'll be safe with me, now come on out. I walk over to Applejack and start talking to her. If you're looking for Applebloom there's a good chance she's with me or Zecora or both. Lately she been my little shadow though, so it most likely is going to be me. I then turn to all the others and speak. When I said that I was meeting here before I take off on my journey, I was hoping that I might have some of you come with me. If any of my friends want to come with me I'll meet you all at the town square at 10 o'clock am alright." I yawn, remove the packs off my back and begin to take inventory on the supplies that I have for my journey as I wait for Applebloom.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:15:35 01/07/2012 by Wyrstel
#204 Posted: 05:33:01 01/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"I already come out and I been looking black alicorn's cutiemark"applebloom said."mhm,this my cutiemark and you looking for,appebloom"gary said.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#205 Posted: 07:05:00 01/07/2012
"You already know mine applebloom," I say, showing my flank that sparkles with glistening stars. Then tears fall down my cheeks as I kneel beside her. Dearest applebloom, I know that you have counted me among your friends and followed me like a shadow since I first arrived. I have come to love your company and friendship, but I'm afraid that I must leave you for a while. I do not know for how long I will be gone as this journey has never been taken and many perils stand in my way. I love you applebloom and will miss you so much. With tears continuing to fall down my cheeks I kiss her on the forehead. Then I rummage in my packs and pull out a string of necklaces with glistening stars that change color according to the mood of the wearer. I take one with the name applebloom on it and slip it over her neck. Then I use my magic and slip the remaining necklaces on the others including Zecora, while the necklaces of those that are not here are teleported to their mailboxes along with a letter of farewell and gratitude. Let these necklaces be a link between us in the difficult days that lie ahead. When you gaze at the stars at night, you will see my smiling face and my glistening eyes there beside you. Then I try in vain to wipe my tears away as I walk over to Zecora and bow politely to her. I am ready to discuss the topic with you whenever you are ready," I say trying to hold back my tears.
#206 Posted: 15:09:01 01/07/2012 | Topic Creator
soon later,gary went follow shining armor"as for now,you are luna's royal guards and here your helmet and armor"shining armor said."what kind helmet and armor?" gary said."you just look alicorn like luna,candance and another alicorn"shining armor said
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:19:45 01/07/2012 by gary
#207 Posted: 19:51:19 01/07/2012
I ask Zecora about my origins as well as the Fire and my dreams that I have been having, but she knows little about either thing and urges me to take the journey that I have been talking about. She does however tell all she knows about the Fire. She says that I cloaked stranger informed her about the tragety and that she informed Princess Celestia and her sister, who later found me. She apologizes and says that that is all she knows. I thank her and after being offered a place to sleep in her house I go to sleep and am assaulted by dreams of the Fire. When I wake in the middle of the night and Zecora wakes from my cries of anguish, I wake to see marks on my skin other than my cutie mark. Zecora gasps for she knows that the marks mean I am the one that the tale talks about I am the sole survivor of the Fire. Then she does something that I never expected and embraces me. Tears fall down her cheeks as she continues to apologize and comfort me. I tell her that it is alright that she did not notice who I was at first. Then she sleeps beside me with her arms around me to help me pass the night peacefully. When the breaking of dawn comes I wake and head toward the town square. Before I leave she tells me that she hopes that I find what I am searching for and kisses me on the forehead. I wrap my arms around her and she does the same. "Farewell Zecora, thank you for everything," I say before setting off toward town. I sit down beside the fountain and wait.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:46:42 01/07/2012 by Wyrstel
#208 Posted: 01:04:25 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
zecora went library to visit gary,ice golem and twlight sparkle with applejack."well,we are going to canterlot"zecora said."I better write note before we go"ice golem said.

dear astrello

we are going to canterlot and library already close and you know canterlot.gary already luna's royal guards now.I sure you want visit us.

your friends

ice golem,gary,twlight sparkle,zecora,applebloom and applejack

"we are all set to go"ice golem said
---
#209 Posted: 04:05:44 02/07/2012
A letter appears magically beside me and I read it before smiling a little. I take out another roll of parchment and write a reply to the letter. Smiling I decide that spending some time with my friends for a few days before heading out on my journey would be nice.

Dear Friends,

I accept your invitation. Hope to see you all there.

Your humble friend,
Prince Astrello
#210 Posted: 07:30:58 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
ice golem,gary,twlight sparkle,applebloom,zecora and applejack went in to canterlot."wow,best night ever in canterlot"gary said.soon,royal guards open door."you may come in as luna's royal guards,gary"royal guards said
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:41:35 02/07/2012 by gary
#211 Posted: 19:23:04 02/07/2012
I am sitting with my sisters and talking to them with a smile on my face. As I see Zecora and the others I motion for them to join us. The same strange markings from the night before cover my entire body. I am dressed in in my royal attire with a silver crown made up of a circle of glistening stars with a crescent moon, sun among them is upon my head and the beautiful necklace that my sisters gave me is around my neck.
#212 Posted: 01:38:00 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"halt,what your name?"royal guards said.gary walk as luna's royal guards."allow him come to canterlot and his name astrello"gary said."you may enter"royal guards said."I already read letter,astrello"ice golem said."show me your sonic rainboom"spitfire said."I can't fly but gary does fly*point at gary*"ice gloem said."which one royal can fly?"spitfire said."nope,not me and I can't fly and gary can fly"royal guards said
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:50:49 03/07/2012 by gary
#213 Posted: 03:29:46 03/07/2012
I step cautiously through the space inbetween the guards. It has been sometime since I have been to Canterlot. I cringe in pain and fall over. Six silver pegasus in golden armor run over to my side. "Your highness, are you alright," my royal guards say as they help me up. I nod and collapse in a chair. The symbols on my body glow brightly before turning golden and becoming visable for all to see. Many in the room rush toward me in anger and attack me. My guards rush to aid me and beat as many back as possible before leading me and the others into a room and sealing it behind them.
#214 Posted: 06:04:36 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC:I don't mind if you want change character name.

untill chrysalis took gary and then like candance to underground."guards,take chrysalis away from canterlot"shining armor yell.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:12:38 03/07/2012 by gary
#215 Posted: 06:30:27 03/07/2012
I changed my mind I like Prince Astrello.

The doors behind them rumble loudly as the angry people try to break through the doors and get to me. My guards do not know what has roused them into a fury but they are worried and frightened about what they might do to me. Opening a balcony window they tell me to leave Canterlot and find a place to hide until they find what the symbols on my body mean. I nod and stretch my wings before flying off in the direction of Poneyville. Seconds later the door bursts open and angry earth ponies, pegasus and unicorns enter the room. The room is completely empty as my guards and I are already gone. I return to the palace and hide in my room under the blankets until my sisters return. I am shaking like a leaf with fear and tears fall down my cheeks.
#216 Posted: 07:10:44 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"ugh,where am I and which a exit?"gary said."a tunnel and I know the exit way up there"candance said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:13:04 03/07/2012 by gary
#217 Posted: 01:14:04 04/07/2012
After several hours of hiding I step out from underneath the blankets and a servant enters the room to clean. Startled that I am here she apologizes and starts to retreat out of the room. However when she hears my crying and sees the tears she lovingly dries my tears with a cloth and embraces me. "Shh, its alright young prince, your sisters will find out what is going on and all the mystery that surrounds you will be gone. Then the people of Poneyville and all of Equestria will love you as your sisters and all in the palace do, I promise, she says with certainty. After this she massages my wings and back, before preparing a warm bath for me. "A soaking in the tub may relax you, your majesty," she suggests as I uneasily pace the palace and she runs the water. I nod. She might be right, a relaxing bath may indeed help. Then she leads me to royal bathing room before helping me out of my royal attire. I nod and thank her before stepping into the water and taking a relaxing dip into the warm water. After two hous and a half I step out of the water and several servants including her dry me off with towels, before leading me up the stairs to my room. I thank them and I curl up in bed below the stars surrounded by the sun and the moon. As my eyes close the servants turn off the lights and close the door before walking off to clean the rest of the palace.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:27:01 04/07/2012 by Wyrstel
#218 Posted: 01:21:43 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"I couldn't found gary anywhere,astrello"royal guards said.later,twlight sparkle"zecora was hide and she really scared"twlight sparkle said
---
#219 Posted: 01:34:21 04/07/2012
Hearing that Gary cannot be found I wake up and with the help of a few servants I am dressed in the same royal attire as before and ready to go. "Alright Twilight gather your friends and bring them here immediately. I'll be waiting by the door for you. Then I turn toward the guards. Inform me immediately if anything turns up and when my sisters return inform them of the sistuation and let them know that I am out looking for him." With that I stride out the door and wait for Twilight Sparkle and her friends.
#220 Posted: 01:49:45 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"we almost here to exit"candance said.gary and candance went both fly up to eixt."look,there eixt on tunnel"gary said.zecora found gary and candance." I found him and candance from tunnel and I know element of honor are here on my hut"zecora said
---
#221 Posted: 02:44:01 04/07/2012
"Well thank goodness I was about to go searching for him myself. What does the element of harmony have to do with this situation" I say. I then embrace Gary and tears fall down my face. I try to wipe them away but cannot. Thank goodness you're alright. I'm sorry I was just so..."
#222 Posted: 05:29:38 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"element of harmony are you,twlight sparkle,ice golem,gary,me,shining armor,applejack and candance"zecora said."only eight element of harmony but where?ice golem said"In everforest"zecora said continue.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:46:16 04/07/2012 by gary
#223 Posted: 05:50:29 04/07/2012
"I understand now, each of us represent and wield one of the elements of harmony I am honor and each of my friends are elements as well. Well I guess I have a journey ahead of me before the one I am already taking. Summoning all the things I need and packing them into my packs load them onto my back. Well I'll meet you all as Zecora's when you guys are ready." I then follow Zecora back to to her home and we spend time together. Then we get tired the two of us sleep together again.
#224 Posted: 06:15:11 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"astrello,your element of protector and gary is element of spear,ice golem was same element of claw,twlight sparkle's element of lucky as for me,my element of dreams"zecora said
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:16:09 07/07/2012 by gary
#225 Posted: 07:21:21 04/07/2012
"Zecora can I ask you something," I say as I sleep beside her. My eyes glisten brightly in the darkness like stars in the night sky. I'm uneasy and unsure how she will react to my feelings toward her.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:23:35 04/07/2012 by Wyrstel
#226 Posted: 07:40:52 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"ask me something what?"zecora said"zecora,look gary's helmet and he is one of element of spear"ice golem said."I already know my helmet had element of spear"gary said
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:41:30 04/07/2012 by gary
#227 Posted: 18:32:22 04/07/2012
I swish my mane and scrape my hooves against that ground nervously, before slowly backing away. "I can't go back, the people there hate me. I'll get hurt. You all go I'll remain here where I am safe."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:41:17 05/07/2012 by Wyrstel
#228 Posted: 19:23:33 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"we going back to canterlot after we got element of harmony and I know luna open window for us"ice golem said."good idea,we sneak front if changelin doesn't know us are here already"gary said.
---
#229 Posted: 11:11:43 05/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"*whisper* come here to hide in tree"shining armor and royal guards said."you collect all element of harmony "shining armor said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:18:15 05/07/2012 by gary
#230 Posted: 19:33:26 05/07/2012
I stop myself and turn join them. "What am I saying I'll be there for you whatever happens. Let's go."
#231 Posted: 01:22:02 06/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"me,my royal guards,one of luna's royal guards won't stand attack changeling and we might escape,maybe gary could tell luna and gary was luna's royal guards"shining armor said."is that right and you are her royal guards"royal guards said."luna,open window if we jump up"royal guards said
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:00:44 06/07/2012 by gary
#232 Posted: 01:53:10 06/07/2012
I walk off in the direction of Canterlot, knowing all to well what might await me. As I reach the town, an angry mob attacks me. I fight bravely against them, throwing spells and battling like a true warrior would. Bleeding badly after the vicious fight, I continue to valiently stand tall and my eyes glisten. Some of the fighters get up and charge me. I engage them in combat once again. My blood drips on the ground but I will not give in to defeat, for as long as I can keep these people busy, my friends can continue on their way without hinderance. As I engage in battle with a unicorn our horns cross and I glare into his eyes. Anger and contempt fills his while determation and resolve fill mine. He hurls spells at me and I hurl spells back at him.
#233 Posted: 02:10:55 06/07/2012 | Topic Creator
gary,ice gloem,applejack,twlight sparkle,zecora jump in canterlot's window."oh no we trap and changeling attack us,help"gary said."our element of harmony should be eight not seven,help us,astrello"ice golem said.
---
#234 Posted: 03:37:14 06/07/2012
After defeating a group of unicorns, I use my last once of strength to fire a spell that blasts the people barring my friends way out of the way and knocks them unconcious. I then smile at the others before stumbling over and collapsing on the ground. My eyes close and all goes dark.
#235 Posted: 06:38:02 06/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"luna,where celesita was kept in?"gary said."you need rest to restore your strength,astrello"ice golem said
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:54:37 06/07/2012 by gary
#236 Posted: 07:43:36 06/07/2012
I weakly nod but say nothing. I have no strength to resist nor do I want to. I am so exhausted and my injuries are extremely nasty. I just fought an entire horde of enemies by myself. My eyes glisten as tears fall down my face.
"I'm sorry I failed you all," I say with tears falling down my face.
#237 Posted: 08:33:05 06/07/2012 | Topic Creator
while chyrsails and her changling waiting them at throne room."get ready"chyrsails said.gary,twlight sparkle,applejack,astrello and zecora went to throne room with shining armor,candance and his royal guards."we should wear element of harmony to defeat chyrsails and her changeling and save celesita"gary said
---
#238 Posted: 17:47:16 06/07/2012
I nod and place the element of the protector around my neck. Newfound strength and power fills me. Standing tall despite my injuries. Glaring at the enemy I cough up some blood and speak.
"Release my sister Chyrsails or you shall face the power of the elements of harmony," I say without fear.
#239 Posted: 18:40:38 06/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"ha,you never defeat me"chyrsails said.gary,ice golem,twlight sparkle,zecora,astrello unleashed true elements of harmony to defeat chyrsails."nooo,you never see last of me"chyrsails said and already defeat."we did defeat chyrsails and her changeling"gary said
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:42:22 06/07/2012 by gary
#240 Posted: 18:16:14 07/07/2012
I sigh and lean against the wall for support. Injured and weak from the fight I can barely stand. I smile at my friends and embrace them.
#241 Posted: 04:09:53 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"you need heal,astrello"zecora said.zecora was right to said you need heal"gary said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:13:59 08/07/2012 by gary
#242 Posted: 21:05:05 08/07/2012
I nod and allow me friends and sister to support me. "Thank you," I say as my strength begin to fail me. My entire body shakes as I try to stand. Cold sweat drip from my body onto the floor.
#243 Posted: 00:49:14 09/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"your strength also need recover"gary said."hold still,I would recover your strength,astrello"zecora said
---
#244 Posted: 18:09:00 09/07/2012
With a thud I collapse unconcious on the floor and my eyes close. Exhaustion has finally beaten my determination. The symbol on my body begin to glow again. Symbols begin to appear on the floor around me.
#245 Posted: 05:06:47 10/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"how long it takes when astrello's strength would return?"ice golem said.
---
#246 Posted: 05:46:05 12/07/2012
Suddenly the symbols begin to form into known shapes. Within minutes the spirits of the Twilight herd stand before the group with me in the center, with my mother and father at my side. The spirit of my mother lays beside me and runs her hooves lovingly through my mane. My father smiles and lays down beside me. The others in the herd lay down around my parents creating a wall around us. All are talking about how handsome I am. Then a massive orange glow rushes toward them. With the fury of a pack of hungry wolves the glowing spirits fall silent and my body becomes trapped by burned branches that have fallen during the fire. Then everything vanishes and I lie unconcious on the floor alone once again.
#247 Posted: 07:34:38 12/07/2012 | Topic Creator
zecora carry astrello to library with gary,ice golem,twlight sparkle.
---
#248 Posted: 22:05:35 13/07/2012
I wake up and look around. As I see the others I smile. I am too weak to move but am awake.

"What happened and why are we in the library," I ask.
#249 Posted: 11:36:20 14/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"you were fainted and we are keep our element of harmony to safe in this book,so you need rest"gary said
---
#250 Posted: 20:38:42 14/07/2012
"I saw my family, the herd of unicorns that cared for me until recently. Then I felt the scorching heat of the Fire and felt tons of wood fall over my body trapping me. Unable to do anything I am forced to watch in horror as the Fire takes their lives. Was I dreaming or was it really a flashback of the horror that made me who I am now?" I lay back down but wait for their answer.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me