Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#201 Posted: 03:31:20 25/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi blinked. "O-Okay..." He was slightly peeved that he was being watched. I don't know. He just doesn't like being watched. Especially when this felt....so personal....sorta... But within a good amount of time he finished. On the bottom pedestal all he wrote was Ally. Not any comments. Nothing. Just Ally.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#202 Posted: 03:36:29 25/04/2012
Suddenly Laurie took a step towards Drake,then another.She didnt know what drew her to him but she couldnt fight at that moment.

Misery closed her eyes,trying to fight the urge to be the way the scientists had programmed her to be.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#203 Posted: 06:23:34 25/04/2012
Misuto glanced back at Misery.
"Are you okay Misery?" she asked.
---
Why am I back
#204 Posted: 09:10:03 25/04/2012
Misery opened her eyes,they were glowing a little."Fine." she said quickly
---
#205 Posted: 09:29:58 25/04/2012
"Hmm, okay," she continued walking, not noticing the slight glow of Misery's eyes
---
Why am I back
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#206 Posted: 01:32:36 26/04/2012
Unmei and Sun did the same as Eve.
Sharp could only stare at the sky,listening to the sadness in the howl.
Koray slowly ended his howl,not wanting to.But,he also didn't want to be the reason that an enemy found them.

Darkfire looked at Nina."I understand.If you want to act like a Summoner,then go ahead"
"No,that's not it"Nina said,not looing at Darkfire.
"Then why won't you help?"Darkfire asked.
Nina sighed."Fine,but only this once.I think that Flare could manage it,though"
"I think you should do this,Nina"Darkfire said.
Nina's eyes filled with the feeling that Darkfire didn't understand and she stuck out her paw again."Okay,it's true.I want to help,but I don't want to risk getting thrown out of this place.That's why it's only just this once.Even if you don't believe me,Moon was my friend in the past.Nothing can live on,though,nothing"
Darkfire nodded,then placed her see-through paw on Nina's.They both disappeared.

Drake's evil smile returned as he watched Laurie."Looks like you were wrong"
Akulion seethed with anger,also watching.He just had to wait for the right time,no matter how hard it was to watch.

(Yeah,I forgot about him.)
Skyburst started walking,feeling the pull.He sighed and closed his eyes,not caring if he tripped.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#207 Posted: 02:32:28 26/04/2012
Flare nodded, "Beautiful. You always were the artist." She turned, "Well, we had better get back. I expect you to tell me anything really important."
#208 Posted: 03:46:11 26/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi sighed. "Alright....well, Raya....we thought Raya had changed sides but apparently not. She's infiltrating a base harboring Them. However to do so she.....had to sacrifice Ivy to Them... Umm....before that Jake went really wacko...I...think....and he left to who knows where...And well...I....." He kinda found it hard talking about himself and what happened. "I wanted to bring you back so.....I gave Akulion what he wanted....Laurie....except....I didn't exactly play it right and he......just took Laurie...." Losi looked away.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#209 Posted: 06:04:18 26/04/2012
Misuto's ears perked up as she heard the howls.
"Suzame, do you hear that," she nodded and began walking towards them.
---
Why am I back
#210 Posted: 07:52:43 26/04/2012
Laurie continued to walk towards Drake,"You say you have changed...but under this cover I sense the old you...." she said,a slight purr in her voice.

Shinma stared at the egg,"W-why me?"
"You are the only one..." Shidon said
"You are older." Shinma stated
"Mother and Father said to get you to look after it..." Shinma said quietly
---
#211 Posted: 01:56:36 27/04/2012
Darkfire and Nina appeared back to where the others were.
"Hey,isn't Moon okay?Nina doesn't have to be here"Sun said,trying hard to get her voice to normal.
"I KNOW"Darkfire said coldly."Nina told me something that...Isn't very good"
"Moon..."Nina said,taking a step towards the still Mewreon,looking a little sad.
"Don't you dare take one step closer!"Sun said,crouching protectively between Nina and Moon.
"Hmph.Darkfire came to me to get help.Don't waste my time with this.If you want to handle what's going to happen to Moon when he wakes up...Be my guest"Nina said.crossing her arms.
"Sun,just trust her"Darkfire said.
"Trust her?No way.I know what she's going to do.She'll probably try to kill him,or make it even worse.I'm not taking the risk"Sun said,growling at Nina.
"I agree with Darkfire.Just trust her,Sun.She can make it better"Unmei said with a little sigh.
Koray wasn't talking to anyone,his back to them and his head raised so he could look at the sky.
Sun looked at Unmei,shocked that he would say something like that.
Umei nodded,knowing that this was what was best.Like Nina,he knew what would happen when Moon woke up.
"Fine"Sun said,then went to sit near Moon.She was going to watch and make sure Nina did nothing that looked suspicious.

"No...You're wrong.There is no old me left"Drake said,clenching his teeth.
Akulion sat down,still watching.The darkness inside of him wildly moved around,wanting to tear Drake to shreds.
---
#212 Posted: 05:34:45 27/04/2012
Misuto tilted her head up, she could smell water nearby. Now that she thought about it she felt really dehydrated.
---
Why am I back
#213 Posted: 06:29:06 27/04/2012
"You cannot lie to me..." Laurie purred

Misery had zoned out again,it was a common thing with her.Right now she was reliving some of her time when she was being experimented on
---
#214 Posted: 10:50:40 27/04/2012
Misuto walked towards the oasis and looked at the ice-sculpture of a Raichu. Ally. No words of thought or anything just Ally.
---
Why am I back
Bluefur Blue Sparx Gems: 674
#215 Posted: 20:32:24 27/04/2012
I shall join...soon.
---
BYE Darkspyro,all my friends.I'm leaving.It's been fun and i wish you all the best :]
#216 Posted: 21:17:13 27/04/2012
Misery stared at it blankly,not actually seeing it
---
#217 Posted: 23:20:27 27/04/2012
Well,I'm new at this,so tell me if I did anything wrong.I like firetype Pokemon,as ya can see.

Name: Flame
Level: 57
Pokemon: Rapidash
Type: Fire
Power: (Y'know what this is for.)
Moves: Fireblast,Double kick,Agility,Ember
Appearnance: [User Posted Image]

Name: Pheobe
Level: 56
Pokemon: pachirisu
Type: Electric
Power: None
Moves: Hyper Fang,Toxic,Thunderbolt,Spark
Appearnance: [User Posted Image]

Name: Sonya
Level:70
Pokemon: Ninetails
Power: She can sense someone's presence.
Moves: ConfuseRay,Flame Charge,Psyshock,and Will-o-wisp
Appearnance: [User Posted Image](The ninetails,her brother is Kai)

Name: Kai
Level: 65
Pokemon: Vulpix
Power: None
Moves: Heat Wave,Flare blitz,Ember,Flamethrower
Appearnance: [User Posted Image](the vulpix)
---
BYE Darkspyro,all my friends.I'm leaving.It's been fun and i wish you all the best :]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:40:43 29/04/2012 by Bluefur
#218 Posted: 17:48:36 28/04/2012
OOC : Bluefur,you put Fireblast twice on the Rapidash.Volt Absorb is an Ability,as well as Drought and Flash Fire.Fix that and you're good ta go!smilie

Drake glanced at Akulion,saw how mad he was,then turned his attention back on Laurie,his evil smile there.He wanted to make Akulion angrier,so that was what he was going to do.Could be fun."Aw...".Before he said anything else,Drake pulled Laurie to him when she was close enough."You caught me"he whispered,looking into Laurie's eyes.It was a little hard,since his old side wanted this,while his new side didn't.What his new side did want was to make Akulion angry,so the two came to a small compromise.The grip that the scarf's tails had on Laurie loosened a bit,but Drake still wouldn't let her out of the hold.
Akulion's tail twitched.He wanted to release everything he had on Drake,but had to keep on straining to just watch.The water that was still in mid-air was turning black around the edges,reacting to his anger.
---
#219 Posted: 20:37:21 28/04/2012
Laurie's breathing accelerated a little.She stared into his eyes,at almost looked like she was reading him.She barely noticed the loosening of the scarf or Akulion.Everything else for the moment seemed irrelevant,but she knew it wasnt for the reason it seemed.
---
#220 Posted: 00:04:41 29/04/2012
Misuto walked over to the oiasis and started to drink while Susame layed Misery down.
---
Why am I back
#221 Posted: 00:05:47 29/04/2012
Misery stared around,taking in her new surroundings
---
#222 Posted: 00:17:28 29/04/2012
Susame started to walk around the area looking for food.
---
Why am I back
#223 Posted: 01:04:47 29/04/2012
Misery sniffed the air,"No food..." she said quietly.She stood up and padded over to the water and drank a little
---
#224 Posted: 07:14:42 29/04/2012
Susame stopped looking for food but still walked around the place.
Misuto stopped drinking.
"Someone has defiantly been here, and I think they're close,"
---
Why am I back
#225 Posted: 17:42:35 29/04/2012
ooc: Fix'd.
---
#226 Posted: 21:55:02 30/04/2012
Misery looked at Misuto and nodded
---
#227 Posted: 21:59:58 01/05/2012
Susame picked up Misery again while Misuto followed the scent.
---
Why am I back
#228 Posted: 00:00:58 02/05/2012
OOC : Accepted!smilie And yush,I felt like making it start to turn into the nighttime.I have something...Interesting in mind,I guess you could say.

Drake knew what would get Akulion really mad,but his new side held him back as he looked into Laurie's eyes.This side was in control,but would it stay like that?"Hmmmm...Am I nothing now?"he asked,his face getting closer to Laurie's.That would be enough for both sides to be satisfied.
Akulion couldn't hold all the anger in anymore.It came out as darkness,shooting around everywhere and surrounding the three.Akulion smiled an insane smile,his acid green eyes glowing like they never had before.Everything to three looked drenched in blood,looking so red that almost no other color could be seen.A memory,the one that had changed his life to this one.Akulion watched as Drake's head came clean off of his body,blood splattering on Laurie.Just an illusion,he knew,but enough time for him to change how things were going.Akulion came over to Drake and Laurie,seeing the real world.
Drake was still,his eyes wide as he witnessed what was happening.He knew it couldn't be real,but it felt like it was.
Akulion used a lot of force to knock Drake out,watching as the illusion faded,as the bloodred world he had seen before went back into his memories."You should think about things before you act.Oh,I forgot.You won't have the chance"he said,his claws unsheathed.Akulion lifted a paw high,breathing heavily.Letting out that much power had taken a toll on him.
Drake's scarf came loose and fell off of Laurie,showing he wasn't concious.

Skyburst followed the pull,smiling just a little bit.The inside of him didn't feel happy,though.Oh well.

Nina slowly walked towards Moon,her eyes a little wide.She couldn't believe she was doing this,especially when night was coming.She should be home,should be preparing."Oh,I can't believe myself..."she whispered to herself,looking a little worried.
The white sky was turning a bit black,the sun giving off a sunset that pretty much looked like blood.It wasn't the same world anymore.
Unmei had turned to watch Moon's Dreamflower repairing itself,finding it interesting.But...He could still hear cracking,much more faint than before.It was strange.
Sun glanced at Unmei,but said nothing about his confused expression.She returned to watching Nina,who looked strangely worried.Okay,something was going on.
Koray's ears twitched.Was that the effect the huge noise from before had on his ears?He kept staring at the sky,wanting to scream angrily at it.It was so...So unreal.Where was the beautiful sunset?Why did blood fill its space?He had to look down after a while.
Nina finally reached Moon,most of her worry disappearing.But she knew what would happen soon."Oh...Please wake up,Moon.Come on"she said with soft voice,the hurry in her voice clear.She shook the Mewreon,knowing she could do nothing if he wasn't awake.
Moon moaned a bit as he opened his eyes.Immediatly,he leaped up and swiped at Nina.
Nina dodged easily,but put a distance between Moon and her in the process."Moon"
Moon looked wildly at Nina,his eyes wide.Through his eyes,he saw a different world,saw Nina slowly replaced by the Summoner version of Ally."You're...You're HER!"he shouted out,his breathing heavy.The pain he felt inside was so bad.He watched as blood streamed down his face,one eye slowly seeing nothing but darkness.Moon put a paw to that eye,looking scared."Wha-What?No...IT CAN'T BE HAPPENING AGAIN!"
"Moon,you're just experiencing the effects of Breaking.It won't pass if you don't let me near you"Nina seriously said,but she looked scared.
"No!Shut up!Don't come closer!"Moon said,his breathing now turning into gasps.Tears streamed down his face from the pain as he watched "Ally".
"I'm running out of time,dammit!"Nina angrily shouted,looking angry.
Moon backed up,his eyes widening even more."N-No...NO!"he shouted out,collapsing as he cried even more,looking like a scared child,really.He shut his eyes tight,holding on to the eyes he thought he could no longer see out of."THAT ISN'T TRUE!LIAR!LIAR!"
Nina's eyes filled up with sadness as she realized what Moon was watching."I'm here,Moon.Don't...Don't be scared"she said,running over to him.
"You said you'd be there.You said you cared.Look what you did.IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL CARING!?"Moon sobbed out,watching as everything burned,burned,burned.
Nina let out a soft gasp.She knew who he was talking about,but...It affected her greatly."Hold on,just hold on"she said,wrapping her arms around him and focusing on his pain.
Sun watched with wide eyes.She had never seen Moon like this,crying like it was the end of everything.He was always the calm and collected one."Unmei...What's going on?"
"He's just seeing a part of the past.Must be hard to wake up from a Breaking"Unemi told Sun,still looking at Moon's Dreamflower.It seemed to be....Bleeding.Fascinating,but horrifying at the same time.
Moon calmed as he felt the effects slowly fade away,the darkness soothing him.
Nina wasn't ready for what happened next.She gasped as she was dragged into Moon's throughts.Too much pain,it looked like.
The two lay there,both still.
"MOON!"Sun shouted,running over.He looked fine,his breathing and everything else normal.
Unmei looked at the Dreamflower.Blood slowly dripped down onto the ground,making the palce it had fallen turn gray and shadowy."Strange..."he mumbled,then got up and walked over to a shocked Sun,a still Moon, and a still Nina."Don't worry,he's going to be fine"
"All this time...I never knew what he had gone through had been that bad"Sun said,wiping away any tears that were coming.
"It sounded like he was tortured or something along those lines"Unmei softly said,the anger stirring inside of him.
Sharp had watched the whole thing,a horrified expression on her face the whole time.She turned fast and ran off,not being able to take it.What if that had been her friend?It would have been...Beyond horrible.She tried not to cry as she kept running.She knew that she was doing a stupid thing,but...She had never experienced something like that before.
When all that had been going on,Koray had done nothing.He had sat there,trying to remember good memories.Maybe it was a bad memory,but he remembered the quest.He had seen Ally again,and had become friends with Moon.That memory put a much needed smile on his face.Everything would be okay,everything would turn out good,everything was fine.Maybe not.
---
#229 Posted: 01:53:11 02/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti trembled suddenly. "C-Curly..I-I smell her...." He sounded VERY frightened.
---
#230 Posted: 21:17:45 02/05/2012
Wait,where do I start?HOW do I start?
---
#231 Posted: 21:37:44 02/05/2012
Eve frowned, looking confused, "Liar? Happening ... again? Caring?" She wished to reach out into Moon's mind, but something held her back. Was it fear? Fear of what? Hurting him? Hurting herself? Messing up whatever it was they were doing over there? She blankly stared at Moon, eyes glazed over as she attempted to make sense of all this nonsense.
Aquarius just sat and watched. Nina had been their only option. She had better not screw this up.
Curly attempted to shut out Moon's shrieks, her ears flattening against the back of her head and neck.
"I know ... I know." she shook her head, "But I'll be here. No matter what."

"Well, that's what happens when you try to make deals with the devil. He isn't exactly what I would call-" Flare stopped herself, ears twitching.
"Moon." she breathed, eyes wide with panic, "Come on, Losi! He's screaming bloody murder over there!" And she tore into a full-on dash, not waiting for any reply at all.

A call sounded from the center of the cavern, which now pitch black. Pitch black excluding the candles Nightshade and the senior warriors held. Slowly They emerged from their dens, eyes heavy with exhaustion yet burning with excitement. The young ones and the eggs had to stay behind, or risk illness the cult could not afford to cure.
All the Pokemon formed a line. Five across with the tallest Pokemon in the back and the smallest in the front. None spoke a word.
Raya could feel that all the Pokemon around her were tense with excitement. Dusk was coming, she knew. The scent inside the cave was different, much more damp and cool than it was in the daytime. Night would make the cave comfortably chilly. Warm enough to keep the water and grass-types happy, yet cold enough to help the ice-types sleep more freely. She shuddered at thinking what winter would be like.
Ivy was led from the captive den, and herded to the front of the mob, just behind Nightshade. She had her head down, looking defeated, which she was. No escaping, not even if she tried.
Nightshade gave the signal, and, with the huge gate swinging open in complete silence, the entire population of the cave moved forward, beginning to march up the stairs.
#232 Posted: 22:52:38 02/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi groaned. "I know...." He rushed after and caught up with Flare. "What's more is I sense Nina..." He growled. "Arceus when I'm through with her...." His eyes boiled with rage.

Amiti whimpered. "T-Thank you...." He said softly.
---
#233 Posted: 00:26:59 03/05/2012
"OHHHHHH no you don't!" Flare replied loudly, the slightest hint of a tease in her voice, "If she's hurting Moon, she's all mine to beat the living daylights out of!"

Aquarius continued watching, but his paws began to kneed the ground in front of him as if he were becoming worried.
Curly pressed her muzzle against his cheek, "They're not going to touch you. Never ever again."
#234 Posted: 02:24:40 03/05/2012
Phoebe scampered over to Kai and smiled at him."Where's your sister?"she simply asked."Sh-sh-she's,uh,I don't know..."he said shyly.
---
#235 Posted: 02:48:26 03/05/2012 | Topic Creator
"I told you, but you did NOT see the way she beat me. I'm ready for round 2." Losi grinned rushing past Amiti and Curly. He waved.

Amiti looked into Curly's eyes and nodded slightly.
---
#236 Posted: 02:56:07 03/05/2012
"Oh."Phoebe sighed."Nevermind,then.Tell her I need to talk to her if yous ee her later."Kai nodded"Alright,I will..."
---
#237 Posted: 03:23:52 03/05/2012
"I saw the way she killed ME, and I'm ready for a bit of revenge, thank you!" Flare flashed ahead, leaving Curly covered in a spray of dust.
"Rude." the Eevee poked out her tongue at them both.
#238 Posted: 03:34:40 03/05/2012 | Topic Creator
"...Fine. But save me some of the torturing." He smiled and kept going. Almost there now.

Amiti coughed.
---
#239 Posted: 04:00:11 03/05/2012
Flare shook her mane, "Fine, fine!"

Curly frowned, "You okay?"
#240 Posted: 04:04:11 03/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti spit out some dust that got in his mouth and nodded. "Mmhmm..." He blinked.
---
#241 Posted: 20:25:04 03/05/2012
Laurie was frozen,tears poured into her eyes and down her cheeks.SHe stared at teh limp form of Jake and Akulion above him.And yet that was not what she was seeing.She was seeing her past,and as it faded from her eyes she felt as though it was melting away.Who she was back then was slowly disappearing.Suddenly a memory of when she and Jake were together was too much and she collapsed to the ground,she forced her eyes closed and pushed the memories away.She was new now,she is happy now.
---
#242 Posted: 00:51:52 04/05/2012
Phoebe walked away,and Kai stood there,shivering.
---
#243 Posted: 05:42:24 04/05/2012
Misuto stopped suddenly. Susame almost knocking her over.
"What is it?" she asked.
"Guys I think there's more than one!" she said. The stronger smell filled her nostrils.
---
Why am I back
#244 Posted: 06:41:58 04/05/2012
Misery stared at the sky,smiling.
---
#245 Posted: 22:19:33 04/05/2012
Sonya stared into the sky,wondering what Kai was doing.He was shy,but mischevious."He better not be up to something."she mumbled.
---
#246 Posted: 02:03:13 05/05/2012
Misuto dragged Susame over to a bush. Her ears poked through the top but she didn't notice.
---
Why am I back
#247 Posted: 03:50:35 05/05/2012
Liko looked around,he hadnt realised how late it was.He couldnt smell anyone he knew.Wait...there was a scent,it smelled like...Shinma.It was faint but he decided to follow it,having no where else to go.

Shinma sat,leaning against the boulder blocking the main entrance to ehr cave.She was outside and was staring at the sky.Her parents were under that boulder,but the rest of ehr family wasnt.She smiled a little,but the smile faded quickly.
---
#248 Posted: 19:55:24 08/05/2012
Sonya made her way over to a tree,and sniffed it."Eck.Looks like someone marked their territory...."
---
#249 Posted: 08:13:03 09/05/2012
SHinma continued to watch the sky,her eyes slowly slipped shut.

Liko continued to follow the scent,trying to find SHinma
---
#250 Posted: 09:47:43 09/05/2012
Misutos ear twitched as she listened for any more conversation.
"Missy, what are you doing," Susame breathed.
"Shh…" she pointed to the strange group of Pokemon ahead.
---
Why am I back
First | Previous | Page 5 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me