Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
halloween(mlp are now open) [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4462
#201 Posted: 21:27:10 24/09/2014
OOC: Page.

I just stared in shock...
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#202 Posted: 21:44:46 24/09/2014
I looked at Twilight "What's with him? He was acting so creepy" I said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11350
#203 Posted: 03:36:22 25/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"whoa,Sombra didn't use door"Princesss twilight Sparkle shock when she jump in celling.

OOC: smilieTwilight Sparkle jumps celling. D:
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#204 Posted: 04:12:32 25/09/2014
I flew up to Twilight "Hey, please calm down... There's too many ponies counting on you for you to be scared... I'm counting on you too... I need you to teach me how to use my magical abilities" I said
---
#205 Posted: 04:45:00 25/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"ok"Princess Twilight Sparkle said.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#206 Posted: 19:12:50 26/09/2014
I step into the room, wrapped in bandages. My entire body is sore from the beatings. My wings are torn and badly slashed by Tirek's claws. Still with a smile I greet the others.

"Tirek is defeated. He shall no longer terrorize Equestria, again."
#207 Posted: 19:39:46 26/09/2014
"How? When we saw you, you were pretty much dead" I said to Astrello
---
#208 Posted: 20:39:59 26/09/2014
I smile and nod.

"True I was pretty tired I guess, but when friends as well as family are in danger, you'll find your strength and resolve soon returns to you. When you all fled to Canterlot, I stayed here and battled Tirek. Drained of magic but having struck him a fatal blow, I am taken prisoner by him and made his pet. Tirek, tortured me extensively and brutally trying to get me to mend his fatal blow, where all the magic he had claimed was seeping out, I however refused. Soon after I lost consciousness and saw no more. When I woke I found myself here, bandaged up as I am now," I say before slowly easing into a comfortable chair to relax.
#209 Posted: 20:56:04 26/09/2014
"Somepony had to have saved you then, but who?" I asked
---
#210 Posted: 06:37:39 27/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Would be Applejack"Princess Luna said.
---
#211 Posted: 18:18:05 27/09/2014
"I wouldn't know, I'm afraid. I do however remember seeing umm, I nervously rake my hooves against the floor, Uncle Sombra and Aunt Crysalis when I was Tirek's prisoner. However I think I remember seeing Aunt Applejack, galloping towards me before I blacked out, big sis,"" I say looking at the others, due to the titles I have given the ponies I spoke about. I really think of The Main Six as my aunts, but do not know how they feel towards me.
#212 Posted: 18:39:50 27/09/2014
"Chrysalis... S-she saved you... B-but w-why? E-everything s-she did to m-me... O-one of h-her own... And s-she s-saved you... I must be a horrible monstrosity for her to do that..." I said with tears in my eyes before running out of the building and flying toward the changeling kingdom
---
#213 Posted: 19:14:44 27/09/2014
Crysalis grabs you in her hooves, before landing on the ground and laying you against a tree. Her eye glisten in the light and tears can be seen streaming down her cheeks. She dries your tears with a hoof, before wrapping her hooves around you, embracing you. Her tears splash onto you.

"My dear son, can you forgive me for forcing you out? I only did what I thought was best for you. You are my only child, after an enemy hive attacked our home, reducing it to not but smoldering ruins. Your sisters and brothers were trapped inside when it collapsed. I had you several years later and just when you were about 8 or 9 years old, we were attacked once again. In the midst of all the fighting, I panicked. Caring only for your safety, I had you forced out of the hive, so you would survive. I'm sorry if I hurt you, my love, I only wanted to protect you," Crysalis says holding you close to her.
#214 Posted: 19:20:22 27/09/2014
I return the hug "I forgive you! I didn't know why you did it until now! I love you momma!" I said as I cried with tears of joy, I wasn't a monster after all, I was sent away so I could live "Momma, is the hive ok?" I asked
---
#215 Posted: 01:53:48 28/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hive?"Princess Celestia said.
---
#216 Posted: 22:03:05 30/09/2014
OOC: Crysalis and EyeBrawler's character are far away from the palace.
#217 Posted: 03:31:35 01/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"don't cry,chrysails"Princess Luna said.
---
#218 Posted: 19:03:01 01/10/2014
((When did Celestia and Luna come over to me and Chrysalis? We are at some tree far from where the others are))
---
#219 Posted: 19:07:08 01/10/2014
Crysalis turns to face the princesses. Her glowing green eye are watery and tears stream down her cheeks. She holds her only child, her son, in her other hoof.

"Yes, Princesses we are like bees, we live in a hive. How can I not cry my only child, my son, is alive? As for the hive, no it is completely destroyed. A new one being built, but our enemies are constantly attacking us. More than a hundred of my warriors have died protecting their and our home. I fought beside them and was severely injured, so our general rescued me and has decided that I can only oversee the battle until I am deemed fit enough to fight again."
#220 Posted: 19:28:32 01/10/2014
I looked at Celestia "Is there anyway that you can help my mom and our hive survive?" I asked
---
#221 Posted: 09:09:56 03/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"I would help your hive"Princess Celestia said
---
#222 Posted: 20:13:37 03/10/2014
"I doubt you can Celestia, without full scale war. Too much blood has been shed. The dead are being buried, and more will be joining them soon. The enemy is closing in, our warriors battle hard but are quickly being overun. Till The Blood Queen and her hives are destroyed, I fear no one is safe, not even you, Princesses. She hungers for hives throughout Equestria and her hives are growing rapidly, as we speak. I have sent squadrons to wreck havoc upon her hives but having to wage war as well, only one or two can be attacked and six are emerging every few weeks. I..."

"Silence, Crysalis, I can speak for myself, a voice hisses. Crysalis jumps back hiding her son, Austin, safely in her wings as a black and blood red changling appears out of the brush, followed more than a dozen warriors. Crysalis stands protectively over her son, prepared to fight even with her injuries. Luckily the general of her armies sees the threat and lands beside her with his fellow warriors, who protect them as well as the Princesses.
#223 Posted: 20:56:15 03/10/2014
"The Blood Queen" I said "Why hurt us? Can't you just be happy with what you have? I had nothing until today! No family! No friends! No place to call home! And it's all because of you!" I yelled as I ran at the Blood Queen and stabbed her with my broken horn
---
#224 Posted: 21:31:02 03/10/2014
The general moves quickly grabbing you and pulling you back to safety before any damage can be done. He tenderly strokes you with a hoof, while drying your tears with the other. His deep violet eyes gaze into yours.

"It's alright my prince, I understand your angry about the slaughter of our hive by her and her warriors. It was unforgivable and unacceptable! A direct declaration of war! Though I too would like to see Her dead, I could not bear to see you killed or even hurt by Her. You and your mother are all we have left. Please don't leave me, Prince Austin. The two of you are all that is left," he says holding tightly onto you, with his tears splashing onto your coat. He hisses at The Blood Queen, before turning back to you, holding you close to him.
#225 Posted: 21:40:52 03/10/2014
I hug back "Sorry, I guess I still down understand how much I mean to you guys" I said before looking at my mom "Momma... I know this might not be a good time to say this but, I'm in love with somepony that you might know"
---
#226 Posted: 01:14:10 04/10/2014
Crysalis doesn't even blink.

"Twilight Sparkle? Hmm... I'm happy for you my dear son, but no celebrations can take place till, She, she hisses pointing a hoof at the unwelcome guest, is dealt with, and our dead are put safely to rest. She and her kind do not even have respect for the dead. They raid our temporary grave sights for the slains' blood," Crysalis replies with a savage hiss back at The Blood Queen.
#227 Posted: 02:30:38 04/10/2014
I looked at the Blood Queen in horror "And I thought I was a monster, that's sick lady! Why attack your fellow changelings? Why do you and your kind have to bathe in the blood of our families? We've done nothing to you to deserve this cruel and unusual punishment! You should be ashamed of yourself!" I yell
---
#228 Posted: 09:42:46 04/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: fellow changling? no wonder,happen.
---
#229 Posted: 12:50:20 04/10/2014
((Both hives are of the same species))
---
#230 Posted: 16:28:06 04/10/2014
"Silence! Your hive was never meant to be free. You were created to serve, me, The Blood Queen hisses. However I may be willing to release you from my service and allow you to keep your independence, for a price," she says with a sinister smile.
#231 Posted: 18:23:10 04/10/2014
"What price?" I asked
---
#232 Posted: 23:40:19 04/10/2014
Crysalis stands as tall as she can with her injuries and hisses angrily. Her emerald green eyes burn brilliantly in the sunlight. She glares furiously at her.

The Blood Queen ignores her and smiles delightfully at you. Her crimson eyes glisten greedily as she starts to speak. Then The Queen laughs.

"Only the most precious, priceless, and flawless gem of the land, will suffice. If you do not realise what, or I should say who I am referring to, Austin, well you must not know. Hmm...I suppose I shall give you hint a riddle to solve for the answer. What was once lost, but is now found and is the shyest around," The Blood Queen says, gazing briefly at the Princesses before turning back to you.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:47:10 05/10/2014 by Wyrstel
#233 Posted: 23:50:56 04/10/2014
"Um... That's a tough one... Sorry, but I stink at riddles, can you just tell me what you want?" I asked
---
#234 Posted: 00:31:21 05/10/2014
The Blood Queen laughs.

"Very well, I shall illuminate you. I want "The Prince" whose beauty is beyond description. I want Prince Astrello, the little brother of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. Nothing more will suffice as a price," she replies with hiss.
#235 Posted: 00:50:52 05/10/2014
"You want Astrello! Why? What has he done to you?" I asked as I stepped back to my mom
---
#236 Posted: 01:01:33 05/10/2014
The Blood Queen smiles and laughs.

"Nothing little prince. His beauty is beyond compare and he is priceless. All of Equestria and beyond value him above all else. Especially his dearest big sisters, The Princesses," she replies gleefully placing a hoof over Celestia and Luna, with their changing guards hissing angrily at her.
#237 Posted: 01:25:09 05/10/2014
What should I do? Should I betray my friends or doom my hive to death? I didn't know what to do, my heart raced, my eyes darted around at the surroundings, my breaths became shallow and fast-paced. "RrrrrrrrAaaaaaahhhhhh!" I screamed as I leapt at The Blood Queen! I tackled her to the ground and just started punching her with my hoof and biting her! I was crying the whole time I was attacking. After 5 minutes, even though it felt like ages to me, I looked at everypony, then down to my hooves, they were covered in blood, I looked back at my mother "I'm sorry, I am a monster" I said as I started crying, I then flew off as fast as I could
---
#238 Posted: 01:27:08 05/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Priceless?"Princess Luna said.
---
#239 Posted: 17:43:20 05/10/2014
Once again the general grabs you, pulling you back. His violet eyes gleam in the sunlight. He then turns to Crysalis, who nods and leaves with him and his warriors but not before glaring at The Blood Queen as well as hissing angrily at her. They come to a camp of many mounds just in view of the new hive. Crysalis retires to her mound with you before sealing the only way in or out with her magic. Leading you to the bed she lovingly tucks you in before slipping in beside you. Crysalis strokes you tenderly with her hoof.

"Sleep my son, you and I both need it. There is nothing more we can do. Its all up to the others now," she says before turning on a music box beside the bed and sweet, gentle music, the lullabies of old start playing. Crysalis falls asleep with you in her arms, with your head laying against her chest.

Meanwhile the changlings remaining guard Celestia and Luna, warily watching The Blood Queen. She smiles and nods at Luna. Her crimson eyes glinting in the sunlit area.

"He is one of a kind."
#240 Posted: 18:16:18 05/10/2014
I look at my mom "I'm sorry" I whispered before looking at the mound exit, which mysteriously opens "What the...." I thought before I heard a familiar voice "Austin... Come out here" The voice said, I don't know why, but I exited the mound and was immediately picked up and flown into the Evertree Forest. I look up at my kidnapper, it was Discord!

"Ok kid, here's the deal, I've been watching you closely for years. I know all about your inner chaos, and I'm going to teach you how to harness it and use it to your advantage. Now, I had to bring you here because there's a certain friend that's going to make this easy" He said before landing infront of a small cabin in the middle of the forest
---
#241 Posted: 18:43:09 05/10/2014
Crysalis feels your weight leave her side and sees the opened entrance/exit of the mound. Upon stepping outside she finds strange footsteps. Crysalis would know those footsteps anywhere. She fumes stomping the ground angrily with her hoof, cringing due to injuries, but only caring about you, her son and only child.

"Damn you, Discord. We will find you, I swear. No one takes my child from me. NO ONE," she hisses with fury, though tears fall down her cheeks as she worries for you. Solemnly Crysalis returns to mound and collapes on the bed from grief, soon falling asleep again. The general and her comrades her the commotion and upon seeing their distraut queen, take off in search of you.

Back at the palace I wake to the concerned faces of the Mane Six with Aunt Applejack and Rainbow closest to me. I am trembling and sweat covers my body. Little do I know that I haven't woken from an ordinary dream but a vision.
#242 Posted: 18:56:17 05/10/2014
"I hope you know my mom is going to be very upset" I said

"I know, but I couldn't stand to see you in so much pain, I see myself in you kid, and I want to do what nobody ever did for me" Discord said before entering the hut, he returned shortly after with a potion in hand "Drink this, and you'll be able to control your chaos" He said before giving me the potion and disappearing, he reappeared at the palace where Astrello was "Is he ok?" He asked

I looked at the potion "I hope he's right about this" I said before drinking the potion, it tasted sweet. Suddenly I felt a calm that I never felt before. I started flying back to the camp. That's when I saw the general "Hey! I'm over here!" I said with a smile
---
#243 Posted: 19:17:01 05/10/2014
Back with The Princesses, and The Blood Queen, everything changes. Celestia and Luna find themselves alone with their changling guards, but surrounded by an eerie darkness. The Blood Queen's last words echo seem to echo in the air.

"Only Prince Astrello will for the price, suffice."

The general and his comrades are overjoyed to see you. They rush over and the general pulls you into a tight hug. His violet eyes sparkle.

"My Prince, thank goodness you're alright. Your mother was very worried as were we. She is sleeping right now, so... Eerie sounds begin to envelop the entire area. A darkness swallows up the area and you as well as the general find yourselves alone in the dark. The general protectively shields you with his wings. Then figures begin to emerge out of the dark.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:08:58 05/10/2014 by Wyrstel
#244 Posted: 19:27:39 05/10/2014
"General! What's going on?!" I asked, scared of the current situation
---
#245 Posted: 21:39:19 05/10/2014
The general holds you close and shakes his head.

"I don't know young one, but I promise I will protect you, he says. Strips of rotting flesh cling to the figures' bodies and multi-colored eyes swivel in bare socket. The foul stench of death is heavy in the air. Their eyes seem to glow in the darkness and are wild. Its The Dead! Run! Stay close to me, young one, we need to find some shelter to rest and bunker down," he says gently but firmly taking your hoof in his and running with you beside him.

Back at the palace I will not stop trembling and sweating. Fear or rather terror is written all over my face. The beautiful clear day, becomes dark and eerie. Terrified screams split the air. A leg of rotting flesh reaches through the cracks of a side door and wild hungry eyes swivel in bare sockets, and many more figures of rotting flesh are visible behind the one. The main doors to the palace shutter and shakes as loud pounding can be heard.

Blood splatters my bandaged form. My horn drips with fresh blood.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:58:51 05/10/2014 by Wyrstel
#246 Posted: 21:59:37 05/10/2014
I follow the general "Quick, in mom's mound" I said as I pulled the general into the mound and closed the door "Mom! You need to wake up! The dead are attacking!" I said in a panic

Discord grabbed Astrello "We have to get out of here now!" He said
---
#247 Posted: 22:36:56 05/10/2014
Wicked laughter splits the air.

A Dead's body hangs from my bloody horn. I shake the corpse from my horn and jump back to be caught by Applejack in her hooves. I tremble in her hooves. The eerie darkness starts to seep into the palace through the open window, swallowing all present and seperating them, making all but myself, Rainbow Dash and Applejack vanish.

Back with you and the general you find what you thought was real was only an illusion. The general and you are all alone except for the wild, hungry Dead. The general helps you into a abandoned warehouse before slamming it shut and barring the entrance shut.

The Princesses remain unscathed but their guards, the changlings are badly bloodied from forcing back The Dead. Finally coming to a factory that is empty, the changlings lead Celestia and Luna inside before sealing the entrance shut.

"Are your highnesses alright," the changlings ask Celestia and Luna once they are all safely inside and some oil lamps are lit to provide them with light.
#248 Posted: 22:46:23 05/10/2014
"What's going on? Why is this happening?" I asked

Discord fought to stay in the room "Astrello! I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to everyone!" He yelled as he vanished
---
#249 Posted: 22:54:12 05/10/2014
The general does not even pause for a moment.

'Necromancy, young one. Someone with great power and knowledge of dark arts, has woken The Dead. What or who they are after I do not know. All I do know is we have no choice but to fight and struggle to survive this living hell, with all of Equestria."
#250 Posted: 23:35:14 05/10/2014
I felt a sudden pain in my head as my broken horn started to glow white "General sir, you might want to move" I said as a beam shot from my horn and blasted through the door, re-killing some of the Dead

Discord suddenly appeared in the factory with the Princesses and the changelings "Where am I?"
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me